PDA

View Full Version : The Only Way To God The Father

Squeaky
June 18th, 2017, 12:46 PM
The Only Way To God The Father
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
[Act 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
[Jhn 10:1-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

xxx There is only one Way to God, through Jesus Christ and the new testament. There is no other way, no other name, no other religion.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 01:01 PM
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;

xxx There is only one Way to God, through Jesus Christ and the new testament. There is no other way, no other name, no other religion.
Shalom.

The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. See Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 18th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Shalom.

The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. See Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It was offered to them first but they rejected it. The Jews rejected it. So God gave it to the Gentiles.

[Mat 22:3-4, 8-10
3 "and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come.
4 "Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle [are] killed, and all things [are] ready. Come to the wedding." ' ... 8 "Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. 9 'Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'
10 "So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding [hall] was filled with guests.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 04:40 PM
I said
It was offered to them first but they rejected it. The Jews rejected it. So God gave it to the Gentiles.

[Mat 22:3-4, 8-10
3 "and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come.
4 "Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle [are] killed, and all things [are] ready. Come to the wedding." ' ... 8 "Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. 9 'Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'
10 "So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding [hall] was filled with guests.
Shalom.

The promise of God that the New Covenant would come is found in Jeremiah. It says that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Do not attempt to change God's Word. You are trying to justify your belief with Scripture that in no way negates God's promise as you are attempting to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Shalom.

The promise of God that the New Covenant would come is found in Jeremiah. It says that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Do not attempt to change God's Word. You are trying to justify your belief with Scripture that in no way negates God's promise as you are attempting to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

You talk like KKK Jew supremacist and Pharisees.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 05:34 PM
You talk like KKK Jew supremacist and Pharisees.

Shalom.

Interesting. I do not know any.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Shalom.

Interesting. I do not know any.

Shalom.

Jacob

Yo don't know anything of the reality of the world and yourself.

You are nothing but coocoo.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Yo don't know anything of the reality of the world and yourself.

You are nothing but coocoo.
Shalom.

No.

I also forgive you meshak.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 18th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The house of Israel and the house of Judah rejected the new covenant, they are the ones that crucified Jesus. So God offered the new covenant to the Gentiles.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 06:21 PM
I said
The house of Israel and the house of Judah rejected the new covenant, they are the ones that crucified Jesus. So God offered the new covenant to the Gentiles.Shalom.

Jesus brought The New Covenant to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. The early church was, also, entirely Jewish.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 18th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Shalom.

Jesus brought The New Covenant to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. The early church was, also, entirely Jewish.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And they rejected it and killed Jesus. Wake up. You are a Pharisee.

[Mat 21:33-40
33 "Hear another parable: There was a certain landowner who planted a vineyard and set a hedge around it, dug a winepress in it and built a tower. And he leased it to vinedressers and went into a far country.
34 "Now when vintage-time drew near, he sent his servants to the vinedressers, that they might receive its fruit.
35 "And the vinedressers took his servants, beat one, killed one, and stoned another.
36 "Again he sent other servants, more than the first, and they did likewise to them.
37 "Then last of all he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.'
38 "But when the vinedressers saw the son, they said among themselves, 'This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and seize his inheritance.' 39 "So they took him and cast [him] out of the vineyard and killed [him].
40 "Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those vinedressers?"

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Shalom.

No.

I also forgive you meshak.

Shalom.

Jacob

You joined Pharisees' spirit. You are going backwards instead of upward to reach to God and Jesus.

You re working against God and Jesus.

You are satan's helper.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 07:47 PM
You joined Pharisees' spirit. You are going backwards instead of upward to reach to God and Jesus.

You re working against God and Jesus.

You are satan's helper.
Shalom.

Meshak. You are incorrect. What question do you have of me that remains unanaswered? Or, what are you talking about? Are you warning me about something that you know about that I do not know about? Even a fear perhaps?

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Shalom.

Meshak. You are incorrect. What question do you have of me that remains unanaswered? Or, what are you talking about? Are you warning me about something that you know about that I do not know about? Even a fear perhaps?

Shalom.

Jacob

I am talking about you spreading lies about God and Jesus.

You are remnant of Pharisees. Do you know that Pharisees were representative of antichrist?

Lazy afternoon
June 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

It just means that those who are in the new covenant, inaugurated by Christ at the cross, ARE the Houses of Israel and Judah who are no longer two nations.

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Lazy afternoon
June 18th, 2017, 08:01 PM
I said
The house of Israel and the house of Judah rejected the new covenant, they are the ones that crucified Jesus. So God offered the new covenant to the Gentiles.

The new covenant was offered to both Jew and Gentile, so that they became one nation under God, though not gathered as yet.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 08:03 PM
It just means that those who are in the new covenant, inaugurated by Christ at the cross, ARE the Houses of Israel and Judah who are no longer two nations.

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Jacob claims to be a teacher and have been trying to teach squeaky and correcting him..

He will not accept anyone's correction.

He is so proud of being a Jew.

Lazy afternoon
June 18th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Jacob claims to be a teacher and have been trying to teach squeaky and correcting him..

He can not be too proud when he puts up with all the guff thrown at him.

LA

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 08:40 PM
He can not be too proud when he puts up with all the guff thrown at him.

LA

You have not being following him. I have.

I have been giving him a benefit of the doubt many years but he became so proud of being a Jew.

He is the one who is harassing squeaky correcting him time after time.

Be fair in your judgement, LA.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 09:05 PM
I am talking about you spreading lies about God and Jesus.

You are remnant of Pharisees. Do you know that Pharisees were representative of antichrist?
Shalom.

I do not know where you are getting your ideas, but they are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 09:07 PM

Shalom.

I do not know you to be correct.

Good Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 09:14 PM

Shalom.

I believe that God has gifted me to be a teacher.

As a Jew I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. Remember that Jesus taught that whoever keeps and teaches the commandments shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. See Matthew 5:17-20.

Shalom.

Jacob

Bright Raven
June 18th, 2017, 09:16 PM

xxx There is only one Way to God, through Jesus Christ and the new testament. There is no other way, no other name, no other religion.John 14:6 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 09:47 PM
John 14:6 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

That's what squeaky just said.

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Shalom.

Jesus said let no one call you a teacher because He is the teacher.

You see how ignorant you are of Jesus' word?

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Shalom.

As a Jew I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. Remember that Jesus taught that whoever keeps and teaches the commandments shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. See Matthew 5:17-20.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No, satan has deceived you into thinking your a teacher. You are working for satan. The Torah is obsolete.
The Torah has been changed, and annulled.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
(NKJ)

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Jesus said let no one call you a teacher because He is the teacher.

You see how ignorant you are of Jesus' word?
Shalom.

You need to understand what Jesus meant. If you accept Paul's letter to the Ephesians you know that Jesus is not the only teacher. I do not know if you accept Paul. We can talk about and discuss what Jesus meant if you want to. I do not know if you were aware of what I have just shared with you about what Paul communicated.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 12:39 PM
I said
No, satan has deceived you into thinking your a teacher. You are working for satan. The Torah is obsolete.
The Torah has been changed, and annulled.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
(NKJ)
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Bright Raven
June 19th, 2017, 01:07 PM
That's what squeaky just said.He didn't post the scripture which is unusual.

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are much blinder than I thought.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 01:27 PM
I said
You are much blinder than I thought.
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean. You simply made false statements about me, and false statements about the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean. You simply made false statements about me, and false statements about the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I place the truth quoted straight out of the new testament to you. And you deny it.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 01:43 PM
I said
I place the truth quoted straight out of the new testament to you. And you deny it.
Shalom.

I have no problem with the Scripture you are posting, but you are attempting to justify yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Shalom.

I have no problem with the Scripture you are posting, but you are attempting to justify yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I don't have to the Word of God justifies me.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 01:55 PM
I said
I don't have to the Word of God justifies me.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. The Word of God does not justify anyone.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Shalom.

You are incorrect. The Word of God does not justify anyone.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are an idiot. Its the only thing that justifys a Christian.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 02:04 PM
I said
You are an idiot. Its the only thing that justifys a Christian.Shalom.

No. The Word of God does say what justifies. It is nothing that you can do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Shalom.

No. The Word of God does say what justifies. It is nothing that you can do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You really are an idiot. One must be born again of the Holy Spirit. That is what one must do.
[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Bright Raven
June 19th, 2017, 02:54 PM

Through God the Son.

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Through God the Son.

I said
lol There is not one verse in the whole bible that says God the Son or God the Holy Spirit. There are rules of believing. I understand that you never use them, but they are there.
Do not think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

I worship in the Spirit. You worship in the flesh.
[Rom 8:1-2, 8
1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. ...

8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Bright Raven
June 19th, 2017, 03:05 PM
I said
lol There is not one verse in the whole bible that says God the Son or God the Holy Spirit. There are rules of believing. I understand that you never use them, but they are there.
Do not think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

I worship in the Spirit. You worship in the flesh.
[Rom 8:1-2, 8
1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. ...

8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Acts 5:3-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not [a]under your control? Why is it that you have [b]conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

Bright Raven
June 19th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Speaking of Jesus;

Acts 20:28 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased [c]with His own blood.

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Speaking of Jesus;

28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased [c]with His own blood.

I said
If your going to be an overseer, you should find the Holy Spirit first.

[Tit 1:10-11
10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
[2Pe 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.

Bright Raven
June 19th, 2017, 03:19 PM
I said

10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.

So you are saying that Jesus is not the overseer of the Church. Doesn't surprise me.

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 03:22 PM
So you are saying that Jesus is not the overseer of the Church. Doesn't surprise me.

I said
ROFLOL How long have you been waiting to spread that lie?

Bright Raven
June 19th, 2017, 03:23 PM
I said
ROFLOL How long have you been waiting to spread that lie?

You just said it in post 43. You need to clarify what you said.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Speaking of Jesus;

We hsave the Bible to guard ourselves which is much, much powerful than men leaders.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I said
lol You really are an idiot. One must be born again of the Holy Spirit. That is what one must do.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.Many Christians don't know what "born again" means even though they say they are born again Christians.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 04:33 PM
I said
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Shalom.

You must be born again. When a person is born again they are born of the Spirit of God. If you have been born again then the Spirit of God dwells in you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 04:35 PM
You just said it in post 43. You need to clarify what you said.

I said
Clarify what?

I said

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Shalom.

You must be born again. When a person is born again they are born of the Spirit of God. If you have been born again then the Spirit of God dwells in you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And you cant be born again until you have crucified all your emotions and feelings. Your not Christ's until you do that.
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 05:06 PM
I said
And you cant be born again until you have crucified all your emotions and feelings. Your not Christ's until you do that.
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Shalom what does that mean to someone like you a Jew?

Lazy afternoon
June 19th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Isa 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the *** his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Isa 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Isa 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
Isa 1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
Isa 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
Isa 1:10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
Isa 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
Isa 1:12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
Isa 1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Isa 1:14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
Isa 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Isa 1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Isa 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Isa 1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
Isa 1:20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
Isa 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

Of course the people of God of the NT are the church members.

LA

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I said
lol Shalom what does that mean to someone like you a Jew?Shalom.

Shalom means peace.

John 14:27 KJV - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Shalom.

Shalom means peace.

John 14:27 KJV - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Is that old testament peace? I don't want none of that because they never had any.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 05:48 PM
I said
lol Is that old testament peace? I don't want none of that because they never had any.
Shalom.

There is something that you do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Shalom.

There is something that you do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The only thing I don't understand is why someone would become a Jew when they were kicked out of Christianity
[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 06:37 PM
I said
The only thing I don't understand is why someone would become a Jew when they were kicked out of Christianity
[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.Shalom.

Your verse is not talking about me, and I was not kicked out of Christianity. I came to observe Torah in obedience to Jesus' word with All Israel, even as a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Shalom.

Your verse is not talking about me, and I was not kicked out of Christianity. I came to observe Torah in obedience to Jesus' word with All Israel, even as a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is a lie. Jesus would never send you back to the old testament after making it obsolete.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 07:11 PM
I said
That is a lie. Jesus would never send you back to the old testament after making it obsolete.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...

Shalom.

What you are saying does not even make sense to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Shalom.

What you are saying does not even make sense to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know its the new testament.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 07:29 PM
I said
I know its the new testament.Shalom.

I know about the new covenant. What you are saying is not the new testament. The term New Covenant or New Testament is often used of the 27 books from Matthew to Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Shalom.

I know about the new covenant. What you are saying is not the new testament. The term New Covenant or New Testament is often used of the 27 books from Matthew to Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are an idiot. You make a lousy Jew, I was thinking there is a religion that worships cows. You might try it next.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 07:42 PM
I said
You are an idiot. You make a lousy Jew, I was thinking there is a religion that worships cows. You might try it next.
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You should try the cows. You make a lousy Jew. And I have talked to lots of Jews.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 07:47 PM
I said
You should try the cows. You make a lousy Jew. And I have talked to lots of Jews.
Shalom.

No.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Shalom.

No.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 08:08 PM
I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.
Shalom.

No.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:13 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God and serve Him, and shall take oaths in His name.

Deuteronomy 10:20 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God; you shall serve Him, and to Him you shall hold fast, and take oaths in His name.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Shalom.

No.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:13 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God and serve Him, and shall take oaths in His name.

Deuteronomy 10:20 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God; you shall serve Him, and to Him you shall hold fast, and take oaths in His name.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your going brain dead. Spamming

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I said
Your going brain dead. SpammingShalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yes

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 08:30 PM
I said
Yes
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 08:44 PM
I said
Your an idiot.Shalom.

What you said is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Shalom.

What you said is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Idle words. Worthless.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 09:01 PM
I said
Idle words. Worthless.Shalom.

Incorrect.

You said

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Shalom.

Incorrect.

You said

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Maybe I don't think so.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 09:14 PM
I said
Maybe I don't think so.Shalom.

I do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 06:12 AM
Shalom.

I do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 11:33 AM
I said
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.
Shalom.

If you are sharing revelations that you are not looking for a reply on, people still can reply here. If you have a message that you want to share, the same. In a Theology Forum it makes sense that people would be able to reply to a post.

Do you believe that people should be allowed to reply to your post? Do you believe that if they do then they do not know as much as you?

Romans 12:3 NKJV - For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

1 Peter 4:10 NKJV - As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

1 Corinthians 14:26 NKJV - How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 01:29 PM
spam

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 03:11 PM
spam
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its obvious your full of bitter envy. Work on yourself.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 03:41 PM
I said
Its obvious your full of bitter envy. Work on yourself.
Shalom.

Okay. Thank you.

I do not believe this about myself, but you are saying that you can see this in me, so okay.

The following verse did not apply to me at one point in my life.

Hebrews 12:15 KJV - Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Shalom.

Okay. Thank you.

I do not believe this about myself, but you are saying that you can see this in me, so okay.

The following verse did not apply to me at one point in my life.

Hebrews 12:15 KJV - Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Most sinners cant see their own arrogance and pride.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 03:56 PM
I said
Most sinners cant see their own arrogance and pride.Shalom.

Amen. Good point.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Shalom.

Amen. Good point.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I'll be glad when you get rid of that bitter envy. So I don't have to have these stupid conversation with you on my threads.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 04:09 PM
I said
I'll be glad when you get rid of that bitter envy. So I don't have to have these stupid conversation with you on my threads.
Shalom.

I do not believe that I have bitter envy.

I do not know what bitter envy is.

I also have no idea who I would be envious of if someone says that I have envy.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Shalom.

I do not believe that I have bitter envy.

I do not know what bitter envy is.

I also have no idea who I would be envious of if someone says that I have envy.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol If you don't know what it is how can you say you don't have it.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 04:32 PM
I said
lolol If you don't know what it is how can you say you don't have it.Shalom.

I do know that there are things that you say that are not true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Shalom.

I do know that there are things that you say that are not true.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said\
lol You can only hope. Is that why you harass me with these multiple thread stupid conversations. That is pityfull.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 05:37 PM
I said\
lol You can only hope. Is that why you harass me with these multiple thread stupid conversations. That is pityfull.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. If you help me to know it sounds like it will help everyone.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. If you help me to know it sounds like it will help everyone.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Everyone else already knows. That it is rude to post on multiple threads together. You haven't seen anyone else do it have you.
[1Co 13:4-5
4 Love suffers long [and] is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I said
Everyone else already knows. That it is rude to post on multiple threads together. You haven't seen anyone else do it have you.
[1Co 13:4-5
4 Love suffers long [and] is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;

Shalom.

Okay.

Why can you post the same thing and then my response can't be the same?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Shalom.

Okay.

Why can you post the same thing and then my response can't be the same?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Because your doing it out of bitter envy.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 08:04 PM
I said
lolol If you don't know what it is how can you say you don't have it.
Shalom.

If I do not know what an idiot is that does not make me an idiot.

If you know what you are talking about you can explain.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Shalom.

If I do not know what an idiot is that does not make me an idiot.

If you know what you are talking about you can explain.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Now your just lying again. I have showed you and explained it to you over and over.
An idiot is one who does not know scripture but thinks he does.

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 12:22 PM
I said
Now your just lying again. I have showed you and explained it to you over and over.
An idiot is one who does not know scripture but thinks he does.

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.
Shalom.

I do know Scripture. You are incorrect. I have studied the Scriptures on my own, I have been to Bible School, and I have read The Torah from The Bema. I am a Jew, of Israel. I read, study, observe, and teach the Torah. I grew up at a church that taught The New Testament. I accept the new covenant in Yeshua who died for me for the forgiveness of my sins and so that I would be granted the free gift of eternal life, as for myself, it being for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

The following is from the apostle Paul's second letter to Timothy.

2 Timothy 3:13-17 NASB - 13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

The following is from the apostle Paul's letter to Titus.

Titus 2:1-15 NASB - 1 But as for you, speak the things which are fitting for sound doctrine. 2 Older men are to be temperate, dignified, sensible, sound in faith, in love, in perseverance. 3 Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, 4 so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored. 6 Likewise urge the young men to be sensible; 7 in all things show yourself to be an example of good deeds, with purity in doctrine, dignified, 8 sound in speech which is beyond reproach, so that the opponent will be put to shame, having nothing bad to say about us. 9 Urge bondslaves to be subject to their own masters in everything, to be well-pleasing, not argumentative, 10 not pilfering, but showing all good faith so that they will adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in every respect. 11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, 12 instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, 14 who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds. 15 These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one disregard you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Shalom.

I do know Scripture. You are incorrect. I have studied the Scriptures on my own, I have been to Bible School, and I have read The Torah from The Bema. I am a Jew, of Israel. I read, study, observe, and teach the Torah. I grew up at a church that taught The New Testament. I accept the new covenant in Yeshua who died for me for the forgiveness of my sins and so that I would be granted the free gift of eternal life, as for myself, it being for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

The following is from the apostle Paul's second letter to Timothy.

2 Timothy 3:13-17 NASB - 13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

The following is from the apostle Paul's letter to Titus.

Titus 2:1-15 NASB - 1 But as for you, speak the things which are fitting for sound doctrine. 2 Older men are to be temperate, dignified, sensible, sound in faith, in love, in perseverance. 3 Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, 4 so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored. 6 Likewise urge the young men to be sensible; 7 in all things show yourself to be an example of good deeds, with purity in doctrine, dignified, 8 sound in speech which is beyond reproach, so that the opponent will be put to shame, having nothing bad to say about us. 9 Urge bondslaves to be subject to their own masters in everything, to be well-pleasing, not argumentative, 10 not pilfering, but showing all good faith so that they will adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in every respect. 11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, 12 instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, 14 who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds. 15 These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one disregard you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. You don't accept the new covenant Because the new covenant says don't go by the old covenant.

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 02:26 PM
I said
Your lying again. You don't accept the new covenant Because the new covenant says don't go by the old covenant.
Shalom.

No. You are justifying your error with a lie.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Shalom.

No. You are justifying your error with a lie.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 02:41 PM
I said
Your an idiot.
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.Shalom.

In the thread Born Again Of The Holy Spirit is where you want me to post.

The following is from a different thread about the verse that you just posted.

Shalom.

No.

The Torah is, according to the English book names, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy. From the Hebrew this is Bereishis, Shemos, Vayikra, Bamidbar, Devarim.

Please read Matthew 5:17-20.

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Here is what you need.

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Note the use of the word Law in verse 18, and the use of the words commandments and them in regard to these commandments in verse 19. This follows what is said in verse 17 about the Law and the Prophets not being abolished.

You are talking about what the author of Hebrews wrote in reference to Jeremiah 31:31 in Hebrews 8:13.

Jeremiah 31:31 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,

Hebrews 8:13 NASB - 13 When He said, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

Read Hebrews 8:13 in the context of the entire book of Hebrews. You are right to point this verse out, which involves the use of the word obsolete. God said a new covenant in Jeremiah 31:31. The writer of Hebrews points this out. God was making the first covenant obsolete. The writer of Hebrews says that whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

See Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Hebrews 8:8-12.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Hebrews 8:8-12 NASB - 8 For finding fault with them, He says, "BEHOLD, DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL EFFECT A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH; 9 NOT LIKE THE COVENANT WHICH I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS ON THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT; FOR THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DID NOT CARE FOR THEM, SAYS THE LORD. 10 "FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR MINDS, AND I WILL WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS. AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 11 "AND THEY SHALL NOT TEACH EVERYONE HIS FELLOW CITIZEN, AND EVERYONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL WILL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST TO THE GREATEST OF THEM. 12 "FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR INIQUITIES, AND I WILL REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE."

Here is your verse in the NASB and the NKJV if you want to see it in your version or the version that you have been using in your posts, whichever it is, or both.

Hebrews 8:13 NASB - 13 When He said, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

Hebrews 8:13 NKJV - 13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Here is where A new covenant is quoted from, Jeremiah 31:31 or Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Jer 31:31–34 NKJV - 31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 “not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD. 33 “But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 “No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Shalom.

Jacob
Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 03:48 PM
Shalom.

In the thread Born Again Of The Holy Spirit is where you want me to post.

The following is from a different thread about the verse that you just posted.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol you do abuse that word

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 03:58 PM
I said
lol you do abuse that word
Shalom.

The word post or the word different?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 04:17 PM
Shalom.

The word post or the word different?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The word Shalom.

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 05:03 PM
I said
The word Shalom.Shalom.

God's peace to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM
Shalom.

God's peace to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I already have that.

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 05:29 PM
I said
lol I already have that.
Shalom.

Then you have peace from me as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

Bright Raven
June 21st, 2017, 05:30 PM
I said
lol I already have that.

Are you being cynical?

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 05:35 PM
Are you being cynical?

I said
No its a fact I have the peace that surpasses knowledge from Jesus.