PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS!

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 12:45 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ALL YE THAT PRACTICE THE FREE WILL OF MAN IN SALVATION

You are so smart of mind in exercising such great and abundant rationality in choosing Messiah as a saviour. How wonderful the view must be from where you imagine yourself to be.
Looking down at those who were not so smart, not so rational. I imagine you think it's their fault that they lack the intellectual capacity that you obviously possess. What silly, stupid and ignorant people those around you are.

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 01:09 PM

You are so smart of mind in exercising such great and abundant rationality in choosing Messiah as a saviour. How wonderful the view must be from where you imagine yourself to be.
Looking down at those who were not so smart, not so rational. I imagine you think it's their fault that they lack the intellectual capacity that you obviously possess. What silly, stupid and ignorant people those around you are.

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

You certainly make many false assumptions. Since when does making a choice to follow the Messiah and his words found in the Gospel accounts equate to looking down on others? That certainly appears to be your own disposition and perspective right here in your very own comments and words. Why do you assume yourself the right to judge those who choose to follow Messiah? Why do you pretend as if you yourself have not made the same choice? When you say that you had no choice between life and death, between good and evil, you make void the Testimony of Elohim through Moses in the Torah.

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Verse 39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!” 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear Elohim, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving [c]what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 And he was saying, “Yah Shua, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!” 43 And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”

Free will would have the first criminal in verse 39 then saying, "I've rationalised this and I've decided that I'm coming to paradise too".

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 01:11 PM
You certainly make many false assumptions. Since when does making a choice to follow the Messiah and his words found in the Gospel accounts equate to looking down on others? That certainly appears to be your own disposition and perspective right here in your very own comments and words. Why do you assume yourself the right to judge those who choose to follow Messiah? Why do you pretend as if you yourself have not made the same choice? When you say that you had no choice between life and death, between good and evil, you make void the Testimony of Elohim through Moses in the Torah.

Like a son of Adam I always chose evil, because there was no good in me.

I didn't make an assumption I've walked along with some free will people and they think themselves so wonderful they make me want to :vomit:

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Like a son of Adam I always chose evil, because there was no good in me.

What you are saying by default is that you willingly choose death:

Deuteronomy 30:11-19 KJV (Re: Romans 10:5-8)
11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

You have confessed evil and death which you have chosen of your own free will.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>
June 16th, 2017, 01:22 PM
And Behold... Peanut Butter and Jelly Meet...

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 01:26 PM
What you are saying by default is that you willingly choose death:

Deuteronomy 30:11-19 KJV (Re: Romans 10:5-8)
11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

You have confessed evil and death which you have chosen of your own free will.

My will was not free it was subject to sin and Satan. It no longer is because I was freed to serve another and now my will is bound and subject to Him.

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 02:20 PM
And Behold... Peanut Butter and Jelly Meet...

Which one of you is Peanut Butter and which one of you is Jelly? Nice thread derail but since you speak only for yourself, and your comments appear to have come from left field, ("the peanut gallery", as most seem to understand that idiom), I can only assume that you must fancy yourself the Peanut Butter. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>
June 16th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Which one of you is Peanut Butter and which one of you is Jelly? Nice thread derail but since you speak only for yourself, and your comments appear to have come from left field, ("the peanut gallery", as most seem to understand that idiom), I can only assume that you must fancy yourself the Peanut Butter. :)

I just know you're a genuine Nut!

:D

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 02:26 PM
My will was not free it was subject to sin and Satan. It no longer is because I was freed to serve another and now my will is bound and subject to Him.

Your will may have become locked up in your own prison of such doctrines as the leaven of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Herod, along life's way, (are we not warned?), but that does not mean your own freewill was not given to you the moment you were conceived in the womb and became a living soul. You got locked up in your evil ways just the same as all of us: by the choices that you freely made. Otherwise you blame the Creator for your evil choices.

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Your will may have become locked up in your own prison of such doctrines as the leaven of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Herod, along life's way, (are we not warned?), but that does not mean your own freewill was not given to you the moment you were conceived in the womb and became a living soul. You got locked up in your evil ways just the same as all of us: by the choices that you freely made. Otherwise you blame the Creator for your evil choices.

Your kind always take 2 + 2 and come up with any figure you like except 4.

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Your kind always take 2 + 2 and come up with any figure you like except 4.

You do not know "my kind".

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 02:58 PM
You do not know "my kind".

I know the spirit at work in you. We have met on many occasions. I recognise the subtle twisting of truth that fools carnal men, but when it is read by the saints we expose the works and workers of iniquity.

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 03:07 PM
I know the spirit at work in you. We have met on many occasions. I recognise the subtle twisting of truth that fools carnal men, but when it is read by the saints we expose the works and workers of iniquity.

Blaspheming the Spirit of the Word at work in me is not going to help you, as already shown to you many times when you have said that my "Father is the Devil", the similar "doctrines of demons" accusation which you recently made, and other such evil speaking which you practice on a daily basis around here. You know the passages because they have been shown to you. Likewise you break the admonition to Peter also; for he was plainly told not to call any man, person, or human being unclean, (Acts 10:28, and that is the same word used in the Gospel accounts for unclean spirits). You are like a toddler playing with a loaded gun because every time you make such blasphemous accusations you prove to all that you abide in Death.

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Blaspheming the Spirit of the Word at work in me is not going to help you, as already shown to you many times when you have said that my "Father is the Devil", the similar "doctrines of demons" accusation which you recently made, and other such evil speaking which you practice on a daily basis around here. You know the passages because they have been shown to you. Likewise you break the admonition to Peter also; for he was plainly told not to call any man, person, or human being unclean, (Acts 10:28, and that is the same word used in the Gospel accounts for unclean spirits). You are like a toddler playing with a loaded gun because every time you make such blasphemous accusations you prove to all that you abide in Death.

That word "all' also gives you away as you seem to think that I should care what anyone thinks. I don't care what men think of me. I know what my Maker thinks of me and I know that His intentions towards me are incalculable. More than the sand...

There are at least 6 scriptures in my statement.

PS "The Spirit of the Word" is not a designated title of the Holy Spirit.

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 03:24 PM
That word "all' also gives you away as you seem to think that I should care what anyone thinks. I don't care what men think of me. I know what my Maker thinks of me and I know that His intentions towards me are incalculable. More than the sand...

There are at least 6 scriptures in my statement.

Perhaps you should have concentrated more on the one passage which I referenced:

Acts 10:28 KJV
28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

Apparently your version of God has shown you that you are better than Peter, and also have no need to worry about blasphemy, and have the right to go around blaspheming the Holy Spirit when someone quotes the scripture to you and the Word refutes you to your face.

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Perhaps you should have concentrated more on the one passage which I referenced:

Acts 10:28 KJV
28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

Apparently your version of God has shown you that you are better than Peter, and also have no need to worry about blasphemy, and have the right to go around blaspheming the Holy Spirit when someone quotes the scripture to you and the Word refutes you to your face.

I don't read your posts. There is nothing that you have to say that is not twisted or you take passages of scriptures out of context to suit your spiritual blindness.

You have nothing but a natural knowledge of the scriptures, an intellectual apprehension of them, but no spiritual comprehension or experience of their saving power. Why would I have any interest in what you say? Rhetorical?

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 03:44 PM
I don't read your posts. There is nothing that you have to say that is not twisted or you take passages of scriptures out of context to suit your spiritual blindness.

You have nothing but a natural knowledge of the scriptures, an intellectual apprehension of them, but no spiritual comprehension or experience of their saving power. Why would I have any interest in what you say? Rhetorical?

You are the one who opened a thread ridiculing and lambasting those who have freely chosen to follow Messiah. I really do not care whether or not you read my posts but you should know that in so doing you have explained the buffoonery of your own responses.

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Why didn't the population of the world during the days of Noah just build their own Arks and save themselves. Why didn't free will help them? Rhetorical?

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Why didn't the population of Jericho simply agree to surrender themselves and in so doing save themselves as Rahab did. Surely they had free will. Or did someone with a greater will decide to destroy them I wonder.

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Why didn't Pharaoh exercise his free will and let the people go?

YAH VEH instructed Moses, "When you go back to Egypt, make sure you do all the wonders before Pharaoh that I have put within your power. But I will harden his heart so that he won't let the people go.

There seems to have been a Greater Will at work than the free will of Pharaoh.

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 04:30 PM
"Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".

Is this Almighty will that does in heaven then subject to the free will of man on earth? Or is the will of man subject to sin and Satan? "The prince of the power of the air. The spirit that now works in the children of disobedience".

Is Satan going to allow the captive to go free? Or is salvation from sin and from the power of Satan? How does free will overcome Satan?

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Why didn't the population of the world during the days of Noah just build their own Arks and save themselves. Why didn't free will help them? Rhetorical?

Why didn't the population of Jericho simply agree to surrender themselves and in so doing save themselves as Rehab did. Surely they had free will. Or did someone with a greater will decide to destroy them I wonder.

Why didn't Pharaoh exercise his free will and let the people go?

YAH VEH instructed Moses, "When you go back to Egypt, make sure you do all the wonders before Pharaoh that I have put within your power. But I will harden his heart so that he won't let the people go.

There seems to have been a Greater Will at work than the free will of Pharaoh.

Because the carnal "old man" Esau-nature does not repent:
He must die so that the new you can live in Messiah.

Two vessels of spirit from the selfsame lump of clay: you are the lump of clay, O man.
Will you say to the Potter, Why have you made me twain? :chuckle:

Too bad you do not read my posts, O Esau-man . . .

Truster
June 16th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Because the carnal "old man" Esau-nature does not repent:
He must die so that the new you can live in Messiah.

Two vessels of spirit from the selfsame lump of clay: you are the lump of clay, O man.
Will you say to the Potter, Why have you made me twain? :chuckle:

Too bad you do not read my posts, O Esau-man . . .

New age garbage.

daqq
June 16th, 2017, 05:02 PM
New age garbage.

Nope, that is what is taught in the overall doctrine of the scripture: Isaac -vs- Ishmael, Jacob -vs- Esau, Moses -vs- Pharaoh, Sarah -vs- Hagar, (which is Egypt, "great of flesh", Eze 16:26 KJV, and spiritual Sodom, Rev 11:8), and Jerusalem of above, (Horeb), -vs- Jerusalem of below, (Sinai), and so on, and so on, all of these things representing the Spirit -vs- the Flesh in typology. But the natural man cannot perceive such things of Elohim because, like Esau, he sees all things according to the eyes and mind of the flesh, and walks according to his belly of the flesh, even as the serpent was cursed to do from the very beginning. Esau-man would sell his birthright for a bowl of soup to feed his belly, (metaphor), and therefore his belly is his god, (metaphor, similitude). It is yet another allegory, your old man nature is destined for destruction, a vessel of spirit fitted for destruction: and he is likened to a twin goat, (an atonement and prophetic analogy-allegory), just as Esau himself was also called an hairy man, (that is sa`iyr, in Gen 27:11, which is the same word used for the two goats in Lev 16, and the shaggy he-goat of Yavan-Greece in Dan 8:21, and in many other places). Thus you, a natural man, call the true doctrines of the scripture, "new age garbage", because you have no clue what the scripture actually teaches. These things I first began to learn from the Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts. Perhaps you should start with the Parable of the Sower: the unclean fowls of the air, (there are twenty one names given in the Torah, (ten toes and eleven horns in Daniel)), have three rulers which are the Wicked One, (Matthew 13:19), the Devil, (Luke 8:12), and the Satan, (Mark 4:15).

Take heed that one of those does not come and steal what was just said to you . . . :chuckle:

meshak
June 16th, 2017, 05:15 PM
New age garbage.

Truster,

the more you speak, the more how fake you are.

Your pretentiousness is just amazing.

Congratulations on your reaching to the highest level of "holiness".

patrick jane
June 16th, 2017, 05:59 PM

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.Romans 10:17 KJV -

Derf
June 16th, 2017, 09:49 PM
What silly, stupid and ignorant people those around you are.

It's hard to argue when you present such irrefutable evidence. [emoji3]

Sent from my Z992 using TheologyOnline mobile app ('https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367')

Nihilo
June 16th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Why didn't the population of the world during the days of Noah just build their own Arks and save themselves. Why didn't free will help them? Rhetorical?Asking why people didn't do something, and then asking why free will didn't do something, is the same stupid question, you stupid moron.

Nihilo
June 16th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Why didn't the population of Jericho simply agree to surrender themselves and in so doing save themselves as Rehab did. Surely they had free will. Or did someone with a greater will decide to destroy them I wonder.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Romans 10:17 KJV -

In verse 20 Paul goes on to quote Isaiah, " I was found of them that sought Me not; I was manifest unto them that asked not after me". Not, I was found by those that were so wise and rational and so clever.

I was hiking out on the mountains a few weeks ago and I spent the day wondering how long the incorruptible seed of the word had laid dormant in me, before Elohim gave increase. Not, before I gave increase. 1 Peter 1:23 KJV 1 Corinthians 3:6 KJV

To the praise of the glory of His grace and not to anything I possess.

You enjoy your free-will and I will rejoice in the Sovereign Might that saved me, upholds and maintains me...Halalu Yah and amen.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 12:23 AM
I left school at the age of 13 years without any qualifications and no educational abilities. I spent the next thirty years pursuing enjoyment through drugs, alcohol and the pleasures of the flesh and senses. The idea that I could be clever, wise or act in a rational manner was absurd to say the least.

How blessed I was to discover:

But Elohim hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and Elohim hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath Elohim chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 12:33 AM
I left school at the age of 13 years without any qualifications and no educational abilities. I spent the next thirty years pursuing enjoyment through drugs, alcohol and the pleasures of the flesh and senses. The idea that I could be clever, wise or act in a rational manner was absurd to say the least.

How blessed I was to discover:

But Elohim hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and Elohim hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath Elohim chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.

A couple of years after my conversion a man I've known for many years approached me and said that after my conversion he had expected me to go into rehab to get me straight. This man was a preacher, but he didn't comprehend the power of the evangelism to free a man from sin and remove the addictions sent as judgements.

A Bible reading preacher who had not entered by the gate, but gone in via free-will and was in the broadway.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Paul attributes the salvation of man to Elohim alone in the potter and the clay. This is the part of scripture most hated and attacked by those that demand the freedom of the will of man to choose Messiah.

Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,Even us, whom he hath called*, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

*whom he hath called

I am so pleased that I was dragged, kicking and screaming, out of darkness, because left to mine own devices, I would never have come, even if I had power to do so. Because of this act of Sovereign grace there is no doubt, because there is no room for doubt.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 01:54 AM
After my conversion, most of my friends, neighbours and acquaintances turned on me. I wasn't worried about this because I expected to have new friends in the denomination I was visiting. I was soon to discover that they too would turn on me.

The problem they had was accepting the manner in which I was saved. I hadn't been in a church, I hadn't been listening to a sermon, I hadn't gone forward in a meeting and I hadn't said a sinners prayer.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 02:10 AM
John 3:3 Yah Shua answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of Elohim.
3:5 Yah Shua answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of Elohim.
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

According to free-will Yah Shua would have said in verse 3: Except a man exercise free-will, he cannot see the kingdom of Elohim.

In verse 5: Except a man rationalise what is on offer and accept it, he cannot enter into the kingdom of Elohim.

In verse 6: That which is born of the flesh is perfectly capable of making up his own mind as to whether he wants to be saved or not.

Messiah Yah Shua did not say these things, so why do free-will conformists insist that Free-will is the way, free-will is the truth and free-will is the life? Rhetorical?

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 02:32 AM
Sect. 153 of The Bondage of the Will. Martin Luther.

—As to myself, I must confess, I am more than astonished, that, when Paul so
often uses those universally applying words "all," "none," "not," "not one," "without," thus, "they
are all gone out of the way, there is none that doeth good, no not one;" all are sinners and
condemned by the one sin of Adam; we are justified by faith "without" the law; "without" the
works of the law; so that, if any one wished to speak otherwise so as to be more intelligible, he
could not speak in words more clear and more plain;—I am more than a astonished, I say, how it
is, that words and sentences, contrary and contradictory to these universally applying words and
sentences, have gained so much ground; which say,—Some are not gone out of the way, are not
unrighteous, are not evil, are not sinners, are not condemned: there is something in man which
is good and which endeavours after good: as though that man, whoever he be, who endeavours
after good, were not comprehended in this one word "all," or "none," or "not."

I could find nothing, even if I wished it, to advance against Paul, or to reply in
contradiction to him: but should be compelled to acknowledge that the power of my "Free-will,"
together with its endeavours, is comprehended in those "alls," and "nones," of whom Paul here
speaks; if, that is, no new kind of grammar or new manner of speech were introduced.
Moreover, if Paul had used this mode of expression once, or in one place only, there might
have been room for imagining a trope, or for taking hold of and twisting some detached terms.
Whereas, he uses it perpetually both in the affirmative and in the negative: and so expresses his
sentiments by his argument and by his distinctive division, in every place and in all parts, that
not the nature of his words only and the current of his language, but that which follows and that
which precedes, the circumstances, the scope, and the very body of the whole disputation, all
compel us to conclude, according to common sense, that the meaning of Paul is,—that out of the
faith of Christ there is nothing but sin and damnation.

It was thus that we promised we would refute "Free-will," so that all our adversaries
should not be able to resist: which, I presume, I have effected, even though they shall not so far
acknowledge themselves vanquished, as to come over to my opinion, or to be silent: for that is
not in my power: that is the gift of the Spirit of God!

patrick jane
June 17th, 2017, 03:17 AM
You did it Truster, good job !!!

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 03:34 AM
You did it Truster, good job !!!

I'm fully aware of the fact that you believe that. You believe/hope that this is the case, because the truth is terrifying.
The truth is that you have believed a lie, entered at the wide gate and are in the broadway that leads to destruction.

Enjoy and have as much fun as you can, because you are fast approaching the end of the road...

2 Corinthians 4:3
But if our evangelism be veiled
it is veiled among them that are lost:

patrick jane
June 17th, 2017, 03:43 AM
2 Corinthians 4:3
But if our evangelism be veiled
it is veiled among them that are lost:You like to change the words of scripture Galatians 1:8-9 KJV -

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 03:44 AM
After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, crying out, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our Elohim,

No man will be part of that multitude in heaven unless he has cried out the same on earth, because the man has experienced the power at work in him: “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our Elohim!" Amen.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 03:47 AM
You like to change the words of scripture Galatians 1:8-9 KJV -

Correctly translating the scripture is not deemed as changing them to deceive, but correcting them to convey what the original words conveyed to those that first heard them. This form of study is the duty of all, but few can be bothered to do so.

patrick jane
June 17th, 2017, 03:50 AM
Correctly translating the scripture is not deemed as changing them to deceive, but correcting them to convey what the original words conveyed to those that first heard them. This form of study is the duty of all, but few can be bothered to do so.You are accursed

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 03:51 AM
You are accursed

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

patrick jane
June 17th, 2017, 04:03 AM
Correctly translating the scripture is not deemed as changing them to deceive, but correcting them to convey what the original words conveyed to those that first heard them. This form of study is the duty of all, but few can be bothered to do so.So God says it's every person's duty to study in that form?

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 04:10 AM
So God says it's every person's duty to study in that form?

I first began to read the scriptures to find out what had happened to me and why me. My reading turned to studying and the studying led to exegeses of words contained in verses. The rule in hermeneutics is that a verse of scripture can only mean what it first meant. This is where careful exegeses comes in useful.

I know for an absolute fact that it is the work of the Holy Spirit to lead the saints into all truth and I can verify that He does.

If you are "happy" in the broadway then carry on.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 04:51 AM
AMAZING FREE-WILL

Amazing free will
how sweet the sound
that saved a good guy like me
I once was lost
but found myself
was blind but I restored my sight.

oatmeal
June 17th, 2017, 05:33 AM

Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

"that if thou shalt"

what does that mean?

a. if God forced you (spiritual extortion?)

b. if you are a mindless crud that cannot make decisions on your own, then you cannot be saved

c. If YOU shall, not God shall, if YOU shall

Shall you or shall you not?

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 05:42 AM

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

"that if thou shalt"

what does that mean?

a. if God forced you (spiritual extortion?)

b. if you are a mindless crud that cannot make decisions on your own, then you cannot be saved

c. If YOU shall, not God shall, if YOU shall

Shall you or shall you not?

Shall and shalt are auxiliary verbs and did not appear in the original. Take them away and you have a statement of fact instead of what you pretend to be a command.

"That if ever thou profess in thy mouth Adonay Yah Shua and trust in thine heart, thou be saved."

That's how I remember it and that is how it is.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 05:47 AM
PS when a new born baby comes forth from the womb it gets a smack and then cries. It cries because it has been delivered and not it is delivered because it cries.

The same applies to the New Birth and if it ever happens to you then you will understand and not before.

popsthebuilder
June 17th, 2017, 06:12 AM
PS when a new born baby comes forth from the womb it gets a smack and then cries. It cries because it has been delivered and not it is delivered because it cries.

The same applies to the New Birth and if it ever happens to you then you will understand and not before.
We still must choose to follow after said rebirth. To not is to staunchest same as before the rebirth, negating it and freshly crucifying the Christ.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

oatmeal
June 17th, 2017, 06:25 AM
Shall and shalt are auxiliary verbs and did not appear in the original. Take them away and you have a statement of fact instead of what you pretend to be a command.

"That if ever thou profess in thy mouth Adonay Yah Shua and trust in thine heart, thou be saved."

That's how I remember it and that is how it is.

That is correct, according to the Interlinear I used.

So I will revise that and ask you the same question.

"that if thou confess and believe"

what does that mean?

a. God forced you (spiritual extortion?) to confess and believe

c. If YOU confess and believe,

d. If God substitutes for you and God, instead of you, confesses and believes

Who does the confessing and believing?

a. God

b. you

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 06:45 AM
That is correct, according to the Interlinear I used.

So I will revise that and ask you the same question.

"that if thou confess and believe"

what does that mean?

a. God forced you (spiritual extortion?) to confess and believe

c. If YOU confess and believe,

d. If God substitutes for you and God, instead of you, confesses and believes

Who does the confessing and believing?

a. God

b. you

You are offensive and so I choose not to give you any more information.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 06:46 AM
We still must choose to follow after said rebirth. To not is to staunchest same as before the rebirth, negating it and freshly crucifying the Christ.

You haven't got a clue as to what the truth is and so you are taking pot shots. You don't speak with authority, because you have none.

patrick jane
June 17th, 2017, 06:58 AM
I first began to read the scriptures to find out what had happened to me and why me. My reading turned to studying and the studying led to exegeses of words contained in verses. The rule in hermeneutics is that a verse of scripture can only mean what it first meant. This is where careful exegeses comes in useful.

I know for an absolute fact that it is the work of the Holy Spirit to lead the saints into all truth and I can verify that He does.
Again, it's all about you

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Again, it's all about you

Actually, it's all about what was done for me, to me and in me.

For me at Golgotha and the tomb.

To me at the Father's behest.

In me by the Holy Spirit to glorify my Saviour and Messiah.

Halalu Yah, amen, amen and amen.

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 07:02 AM
PS I say amen in full knowledge of what it means.

popsthebuilder
June 17th, 2017, 08:31 AM
You haven't got a clue as to what the truth is and so you are taking pot shots. You don't speak with authority, because you have none.
You are making things up again

God's Truth
June 17th, 2017, 09:32 AM

I will show you how ignorant your beliefs are.

Tell me, do you think God does not want to save those who lived in the wilderness, or faraway countries?

Since Jesus came, there are many people who never even heard of him.

Tell me, do you think God likes thieving tax collectors and prostitutes over pharisees, rich people, and those well educated?

Truster
June 17th, 2017, 12:06 PM
You are making things up again

We saints live and learn while you simply exist in darkness

popsthebuilder
June 17th, 2017, 01:37 PM
We saints live and learn while you simply exist in darkness
See? Told yah.

Too easy.

peace

Truster
June 18th, 2017, 04:33 PM
See? Told yah.

Too easy.

peace

Any connection between my reality and yours is purely coincidental.

patrick jane
June 18th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Any connection between my reality and yours is purely coincidental.Yeah, you're so special and unique to the world

Truster
June 18th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Yeah, you're so special and unique to the world

I'm in the world, but not of the world.

John 17:16

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 05:32 PM
I'm in the world, but not of the world.

John 17:16

Your holier than attitude is of the world.

You are too worldly, friend.

Truster
June 18th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Your holier than attitude is of the world.

You are too worldly, friend.

I don’t have the time or the crayons to explain this to you.

meshak
June 18th, 2017, 07:23 PM
I don’t have the time or the crayons to explain this to you.

You don't know what it means to be spiritual because your mentality is so of the world.

You are so far from Jesus' holiness.

popsthebuilder
June 18th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Any connection between my reality and yours is purely coincidental.
Yet another sign for those with sight.

Truster
June 18th, 2017, 11:44 PM
You don't know what it means to be spiritual because your mentality is so of the world.

You are so far from Jesus' holiness.

You’re no longer beneath my contempt.

Truster
June 18th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Yet another sign for those with sight.

It must be your role in life to spread ignorance.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:01 AM
You’re no longer beneath my contempt.

You are too proud of yourself to know what is spiritual or not.

You are too worldly.

popsthebuilder
June 19th, 2017, 06:03 AM
It must be your role in life to spread ignorance.
I'm going to try and keep this civil.

Your above statement is rooted in ignorance as you must not even know what the word means to use it so incorrectly.

Did you know what I was getting at in the post you responded to at all? I know you didn't, but this is too much fun and too easy.

May GOD guide us all.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 06:07 AM
I'm going to try and keep this civil.

Your above statement is rooted in ignorance as you must not even know what the word means to use it so incorrectly.

Did you know what I was getting at in the post you responded to at all? I know you didn't, but this is too much fun and too easy.

May GOD guide us all.

Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand...

popsthebuilder
June 19th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand...
I'm not doing this silly little dance with you. You are so out of step that I cannot compensate for you, making a show with no good result. I'm not interested.

Attempting to have profitable conversation with some is seemingly an exercise in futility.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 08:24 AM
I'm not doing this silly little dance with you. You are so out of step that I cannot compensate for you, making a show with no good result. I'm not interested.

Attempting to have profitable conversation with some is seemingly an exercise in futility.

Please note it is you who follows me around. Then you accuse me, because I take the time to stoop to your degree of ignorance and answer you.

Do yourself a favour and ignore anyone who tells you to be yourself. Bad idea in your case.

popsthebuilder
June 19th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Please note it is you who follows me around. Then you accuse me, because I take the time to stoop to your degree of ignorance and answer you.

Do yourself a favour and ignore anyone who tells you to be yourself. Bad idea in your case.
You are so deluded and conceited that you actually think I follow you despite the fact that I clearly do not, and the fact that discussion boards are for people to discuss things; which is what I do.

Why don't you check and see who I actually follow on this discussion board. Rhetorical; I know you prefer to blindly and arrogantly assume things about others all while judging them and proclaiming yourself the Christ.

peace

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 01:47 PM
You are so deluded and conceited that you actually think I follow you despite the fact that I clearly do not, and the fact that discussion boards are for people to discuss things; which is what I do.

Why don't you check and see who I actually follow on this discussion board. Rhetorical; I know you prefer to blindly and arrogantly assume things about others all while judging them and proclaiming yourself the Christ.

peace

You are nothing but a blasphemer.

popsthebuilder
June 19th, 2017, 01:54 PM
I have spoken no lie. If I had, you would be able to show such in order to support your claim as opposed to constant assumption on your part.

I really don't care to go back and forth over nothing. Can we get back on topic?

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 02:25 PM

You post blatantly stupid remarks like this and then demand I get back on track?

oatmeal
June 19th, 2017, 02:47 PM

Indeed, Romans 10:9, though we have confessed with our mouth the lord Jesus and believed in our heart that God raised him from the dead, does not guarantee we will live the lifestyle of keeping Jesus as lord and live in the power that raised him from the dead.

Scripture makes it clear that there is more to believing than the instantaneous reception of the gift of salvation. We must learn the knowledge of the truth to continue in this grace

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Indeed, Romans 10:9, though we have confessed with our mouth the lord Jesus and believed in our heart that God raised him from the dead, does not guarantee we will live the lifestyle of keeping Jesus as lord and live in the power that raised him from the dead.

Scripture makes it clear that there is more to believing than the instantaneous reception of the gift of salvation. We must learn the knowledge of the truth to continue in this grace

Salvation belongs to Yah Veh.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:07 PM

You are the blasphemer who uses the Bible to self exalt yourself.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 04:16 PM
You are the blasphemer who uses the Bible to self exalt yourself.

Who will bring a charge against Elohim's elect? Elohim is the one who justifies;

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Who will bring a charge against Elohim's elect? Elohim is the one who justifies;

Thats how you blaspheme God, you are not Elohim's elect.

Open your eyes. You are too blind to see the truth by admiring yourself.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Thats how you blaspheme God, you are not Elohim's elect.

Open your eyes. You are too blind to see the truth by admiring yourself.

The Book of Genesis is the foundation of Elohim's electing grace.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:25 PM
The Book of Genesis is the foundation of Elohim's electing grace.

You read the Bible to selfgloryfing yourself.

You don't know God and Jesus.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 04:27 PM
You read the Bible to selfgloryfing yourself.

You don't know God and Jesus.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:30 PM

Repetitions do not justify your falsehood.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Repetitions do not justify your falsehood.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:37 PM
you are spamming. I reported you.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 04:41 PM
you are spamming. I reported you.

Bless you. I didn't realise you cared so much for me.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Bless you. I didn't realise you cared so much for me.

I care that Jesus' word is not perverted by anyone. You are perverting Jesus' pure and noble teaching with your selfgloryfing statements.

Jesus does not approve of any self-glorification.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 04:52 PM
I care that Jesus' word is not perverted by anyone. You are perverting Jesus' pure and noble teaching with your selfgloryfing statements.

Jesus does not approve of any self-glorification.

You are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind. You bear false witness against the Eternal Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:56 PM
You are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind. You bear false witness against the Eternal Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

You are bitter person who self glorifying to the world.

You got it backwards.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 05:02 PM
You are bitter person who self glorifying to the world.

You got it backwards.

I have seldom been exposed to such conceited, garbled and utter nonsense.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 05:09 PM
I have seldom been exposed to such conceited, garbled and utter nonsense.

Well, I can see clearly your deception.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Well, I can see clearly your deception.

You manifest the same vindictive spite and cruelty that was used against Messiah.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 05:35 PM
You manifest the same vindictive spite and cruelty that was used against Messiah.

Your deception is so clear.

Jesus does not endorse arrogant Christians.

This is Christianity 101.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Your deception is so clear.

Jesus does not endorse arrogant Christians.

This is Christianity 101.

You bear false witness.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 06:03 PM
You bear false witness.
Dont worry about it.

you will soon find out who is lying or not in due time,

It is your word against mine.

popsthebuilder
June 19th, 2017, 07:55 PM
You post blatantly stupid remarks like this and then demand I get back on track?
I have dead skin on the tips of my fingers from working. It impedes my use of the touchpad on my smartphone. The auto-correct isn't perfect, and I surely, am not. I should proof read all posts at all times, but the reality of the situation is that I don't always have the time. If one word threw off your entire reception of the message I was attempting to convey then you were clueless anyway, as usual. I'm still glad you're learning. Perhaps you'll learn humility one day. It would be a nice change to respond both in like kind and in a genuine attempt to communicate.

peace

popsthebuilder
June 19th, 2017, 09:48 PM
That partial verse isn't speaking of you; and while you criticize others for grammatical and/or spelling errors, you yourself are truly and repeatedly guilty of taking away from even singular verses, and showing molested, partial scripture in a stomach turning attempt to justify your own little wants.

It is still rather sad regardless of how old it gets; especially when repeatedly coming from the same individual whom does indeed learn, yet seems to be wholly lost still, regardless of gained understanding. Thankfully, I will not be your judge ultimately, and my GOD is a merciful One.

May GOD guide us all who seek to do the Will of GOD alone, through Christ, by the Way, established before the formation of the world's, by which all is subsisted, and through which all does live.

peace

popsthebuilder
June 19th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Projection

marhig
June 19th, 2017, 10:34 PM
It's pretty simple, if we don't live it out once we're born of God, then we crucify Christ afresh.

Many speak it, but we have to live it out to truly follow Jesus, lip service is no service. To truly serve, is to do and speak!

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 11:54 PM
I have dead skin on the tips of my fingers from working. It impedes my use of the touchpad on my smartphone. The auto-correct isn't perfect, and I surely, am not. I should proof read all posts at all times, but the reality of the situation is that I don't always have the time. If one word threw off your entire reception of the message I was attempting to convey then you were clueless anyway, as usual. I'm still glad you're learning. Perhaps you'll learn humility one day. It would be a nice change to respond both in like kind and in a genuine attempt to communicate.

peace

Read my signature.

Truster
June 19th, 2017, 11:55 PM
It's pretty simple, if we don't live it out once we're born of God, then we crucify Christ afresh.

Many speak it, but we have to live it out to truly follow Jesus, lip service is no service. To truly serve, is to do and speak!

Read my signature. You are a phony.

marhig
June 20th, 2017, 12:40 AM
Read my signature. You are a phony.
Oh yes I forgot, you believe it's all done for you, and you don't have to be a doer of the word just a hearer only, because your elect and a saint and you can do no wrong!

Your deluded!

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Oh yes I forgot, you believe it's all done for you, and you don't have to be a doer of the word just a hearer only, because your elect and a saint and you can do no wrong!

Your deluded!

Salvation has an alpha and an omega. You bypassed the alpha and threw yourself into a fiction.

It's not just the regeneration that is by grace through trust it is the entire process. You dismiss the necessity of grace and the power of trust. You continually present the sacrifice of Cain and curse Abel and his sacrifice.

marhig
June 20th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Salvation has an alpha and an omega. You bypassed the alpha and threw yourself into a fiction.

It's not just the regeneration that is by grace through trust it is the entire process. You dismiss the necessity of grace and the power of trust. You continually present the sacrifice of Cain and curse Abel and his sacrifice.

Nope, I just believe that we have to be doers of the word and not just hearers only, unlike you!

Those who truly love God will live by his will!

Christ Jesus is the beginning of our life in God and an end to our life in the world. Those making excuses to live in their flesh, and say that they don't have to do anything just believe, don't speak the truth!

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Nope, I just believe that we have to be doers of the word and not just hearers only, unlike you!

Those who truly love God will live by his will!

Christ Jesus is the beginning of our life in God and an end to our life in the world. Those making excuses to live in their flesh, and say that they don't have to do anything just believe, don't speak the truth!

By providence I am taken into many battles and in these places I make warfare on a daily basis. These spiritual works are beyond your comprehension and ability to engage in. You are led astray by Satan into every lie and doctrine that is formed to deny grace, truth and trust. Like a little girl walking in her mother's shoes you pretend to be walking the narrow way, but you are atheist.

marhig
June 20th, 2017, 01:33 AM
By providence I am taken into many battles and in these places I make warfare on a daily basis. These spiritual works are beyond your comprehension and ability to engage in. You are led astray by Satan into every lie and doctrine that is formed to deny grace, truth and trust. Like a little girl walking in her mother's shoes you pretend to be walking the narrow way, but you are atheist.

You don't know me or what my life is like. You are a foolish man who loves to hear his own voice, exalts himself and only sees himself as right, elect and the only one regenerated and everyone else as wrong and not of God.

Your words don't sound like they come from a regenerated heart, I hope one day you will see the truth.

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 01:41 AM
You don't know me or what my life is like. You are a foolish man who loves to hear his own voice, exalts himself and only sees himself as right, elect and the only one regenerated and everyone else as wrong and not of God.

Your words don't sound like they come from a regenerated heart, I hope one day you will see the truth.

You have the attitude of Cain and you hate the sacrifice of trust in Messiah. You hate it because you don't understand it and you don't understand it because you have never experienced it. You'll trip in those shoes...

marhig
June 20th, 2017, 03:01 AM
You have the attitude of Cain and you hate the sacrifice of trust in Messiah. You hate it because you don't understand it and you don't understand it because you have never experienced it. You'll trip in those shoes...

You need to stop accusing others and look at yourself, you are far from as perfect as you think yourself to be!

meshak
June 20th, 2017, 03:53 AM

!

That's what many churches teach and believe. That's the core of corrupt faith. And truster is one of the leaders of this deception.

popsthebuilder
June 20th, 2017, 04:38 AM
Read my signature.
It doesn't show on my app. As if your signature means anything to me whatsoever.

popsthebuilder
June 20th, 2017, 04:42 AM

You repeatedly denied it being a process, but now say it is, all while calling others fakes.

That's called being a hypocrite if you were curious. Charlatan.

popsthebuilder
June 20th, 2017, 04:44 AM
You're so lost you think trusting in GOD is a sacrifice.

Haha!

patrick jane
June 20th, 2017, 04:49 AM
By providence I am taken into many battles and in these places I make warfare on a daily basis. These spiritual works are beyond your comprehension and ability to engage in. You are led astray by Satan into every lie and doctrine that is formed to deny grace, truth and trust. Like a little girl walking in her mother's shoes you pretend to be walking the narrow way, but you are atheist.Aw shucks. I bet you say that to all the girls

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Aw shucks. I bet you say that to all the girls

The same applies to you.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

patrick jane
June 20th, 2017, 05:59 AM
The same applies to you.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.James 4:12 KJV -

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 06:00 AM
You're so lost you think trusting in GOD is a sacrifice.

Haha!

The just shall live by trust and this action alone is pleasing to the Son. This is why Messiah was overjoyed when anyone exhibited trust in Him. He knew that it was a gift from the Father.

When Yah Shua heard this, he was amazed at him, and turning to the crowd following him, he said, "I tell you, I have not found such great trust even in Israel."

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 06:02 AM
You need to stop accusing others and look at yourself, you are far from as perfect as you think yourself to be!

I have looked at myself according to the scripture:

"The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits."

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 06:04 AM
James 4:12 KJV -

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

patrick jane
June 20th, 2017, 06:08 AM
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.You are not spiritual, you pretend

popsthebuilder
June 20th, 2017, 06:13 AM
The just shall live by trust and this action alone is pleasing to the Son. This is why Messiah was overjoyed when anyone exhibited trust in Him. He knew that it was a gift from the Father.

When Yah Shua heard this, he was amazed at him, and turning to the crowd following him, he said, "I tell you, I have not found such great trust even in Israel."
Yet none of that says anything about trust being a sacrifice.

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 06:24 AM
You are not spiritual, you pretend

On July 17th 1999 at 10:30am I was made a spiritual man. I didn't ask to be or desire to be, but I was and I am.

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Yet none of that says anything about trust being a sacrifice.

You can't see past the end of your nose.

marhig
June 20th, 2017, 06:42 AM
I have looked at myself according to the scripture:

"The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits."
Here's a couple more verses of that chapter.

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of*this*life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.*And if a man also strive for masteries,*yet*is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.*The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.*Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

The context of those verses means that we are to live by the will of God not entangle ourselves in the things if this life to please God. And first partaking in the fruits, is hearing the word of God and abiding by it.

By the way, labour means works, showing that we have a doing gospel and not just a hear only and do nothing one,

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Here's a couple more verses of that chapter.

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of*this*life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.*And if a man also strive for masteries,*yet*is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.*The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.*Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

The context of those verses means that we are to live by the will of God not entangle ourselves in the things if this life to please God. And first partaking in the fruits, is hearing the word of God and abiding by it.

By the way, labour means works, showing that we have a doing gospel and not just a hear only and do nothing one,

I know exactly what the verse means and that is why I posted it.

popsthebuilder
June 20th, 2017, 11:47 AM
You can't see past the end of your nose.
Check again; initial faith/ trust is a gift.

glorydaz
June 20th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Check again; initial faith/ trust is a gift.

Nope

1Mind1Spirit
June 20th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Nope

Peter hadn't yet been converted when God gave him to believe Jesus was the son of God.

Initial faith then is a gift from God.

How much trust that inspired was evidenced in Peter's denial of knowing Him.

Interesting thought though, was, how well did Peter really know Him?

1Mind1Spirit
June 20th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Glad Danoh is logged in right now.....

My last post sounded a bit like him. lol

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Peter hadn't yet been converted when God gave him to believe Jesus was the son of God.

Initial faith then is a gift from God.

How much trust that inspired was evidenced in Peter's denial of knowing Him.

Interesting thought though, was, how well did Peter really know Him?

The most important thing in the sifting was that Peter was shown he didn't really know himself.

1Mind1Spirit
June 20th, 2017, 01:41 PM
The most important thing in the sifting was that Peter was shown he didn't really know himself.

Nice point.

Truster
June 20th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Nice point.

I've been there and it is heartbreakingly revealing.

popsthebuilder
June 20th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Nope
...do you agree with Truster that faith is a sacrifice? If so could you please attempt to explain that perspective?

peace

God's Truth
June 20th, 2017, 05:04 PM
On July 17th 1999 at 10:30am I was made a spiritual man. I didn't ask to be or desire to be, but I was and I am.

Did you repent with sorrow?

glorydaz
June 20th, 2017, 11:15 PM
...do you agree with Truster that faith is a sacrifice? If so could you please attempt to explain that perspective?

peace

No, you may rest assured I DO NOT agree with Bluster.

Truster
June 21st, 2017, 12:05 AM

peace

Abel brought his sacrifice in trust in the pre-evangelism. Read Hebrews 11 without prejudice. Everything throughout the OT from Adam onwards was in trust of the pre-evangelism the ultimate sacrifice.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of Elohim, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto Elohim, which is your reasonable service.

But without trust it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to Elohim must trust that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to Elohim continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to Elohim by Yah Shua Messiah.

Your inability to accept the truth runs parallel with your ignorance of scripture.

popsthebuilder
June 21st, 2017, 05:28 AM
Abel brought his sacrifice in trust in the pre-evangelism. Read Hebrews 11 without prejudice. Everything throughout the OT from Adam onwards was in trust of the pre-evangelism the ultimate sacrifice.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of Elohim, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto Elohim, which is your reasonable service.

But without trust it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to Elohim must trust that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to Elohim continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to Elohim by Yah Shua Messiah.

Your inability to accept the truth runs parallel with your ignorance of scripture.
Hey look; more scripture that does not say that faith is a sacrifice along with some degradation for good measure. We would be soooo lost without trustee to save us. Oh that's right; he doesn't even care about the sake of man. He must seek out solitude in heaven, as to him, he is the only one righteous, and his faith is a sacrifice, and not a gift.
Very scriptural on opposite day or perhaps in bizarro world.

Truster
June 21st, 2017, 05:39 AM
Hey look; more scripture that does not say that faith is a sacrifice along with some degradation for good measure. We would be soooo lost without trustee to save us. Oh that's right; he doesn't even care about the sake of man. He must seek out solitude in heaven, as to him, he is the only one righteous, and his faith is a sacrifice, and not a gift.
Very scriptural on opposite day or perhaps in bizarro world.

:rip: but you won't, because you have no peace.

popsthebuilder
June 21st, 2017, 05:41 AM
:rip: but you won't, because you have no peace.
I will; thanks

Truster
June 21st, 2017, 05:44 AM
I will; thanks

You have no peace.

1Mind1Spirit
June 21st, 2017, 01:57 PM
I've been there and it is heartbreakingly revealing.

The stump remaineth.