PDA

View Full Version : Creation

Squeaky
June 14th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Creation

[Gen 1:1-27
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that [it was] good; and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 Then God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
" 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament; and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.
9 Then God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry [land] appear"; and it was so.
10 And God called the dry [land] Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that [it was] good.
11 Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb [that] yields seed, [and] the fruit tree [that] yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed [is] in itself, on the earth"; and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, the herb [that] yields seed according to its kind, and the tree [that] yields fruit, whose seed [is] in itself according to its kind. And God saw that [it was] good.
13 So the evening and the morning were the third day.
14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years;
15 "and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so.
16 Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. [He made] the stars also.
17 God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth,
18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that [it was] good.
19 So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
20 Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.
" 21 So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that [it was] good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.
" 23 So the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
24 Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, [each] according to its kind"; and it was so.
25 And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that [it was] good.
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
" 27 So God created man in His [own] image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

xxx The important thing to remember is that God created everything full grown. Looking much older than it was. He created Adam full grown, He created Eve full grown. God created the heavens and the earth full grown, appearing to be alot older than it really was.But in reality and according to His Word it all was created in seven days. God knew He was going to have intellectual idiots that would make up their own rules on judging His creations. So God Put down a strong delusion from the very start.

[2Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

ok doser
June 14th, 2017, 09:06 AM
satan's got you quoting OT now? :chuckle:

Squeaky
June 14th, 2017, 10:50 AM
satan's got you quoting OT now? :chuckle:

I said\
lol Hey bumper now your working.

Jacob
June 14th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Shalom.

Was it a six day creation or a seven day creation?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jonahdog
June 14th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Neither

Jacob
June 14th, 2017, 06:10 PM
NeitherShalom.

Genesis 1 shows the six days of creation. On the seventh day God rested from all His work which He had created and made.

What do people mean when they talk about creation week?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 14th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I keep trying to avoid you, but your like a rash that just keeps coming back.
[Tit 3:9 KJV] 9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
[2Ti 2:23 KJV] 23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

patrick jane
June 14th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Shalom.

Genesis 1 shows the six days of creation. On the seventh day God rested from all His work which He had created and made.

Shalom.

JacobYou study and teach the Torah - teach us

Squeaky
June 14th, 2017, 06:42 PM
You study and teach the Torah - teach us

I said
Why would you want to learn the Torah? There is a veil over it that remains to this day. People that think they understand it are deceived.
[2Co 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.

He couldn't cut it as a Christian so God uprooted him. Now he is trying the old testament. If someone cant make it as a Christian do you really think they can make it as a Jew? That is going backwards in a spiritual walk.

[Mat 15:13 13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

patrick jane
June 14th, 2017, 06:43 PM
I said
Why would you want to learn the Torah? There is a veil over it that remains to this day. People that think they understand it are deceived.
[2Co 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.

He couldn't cut it as a Christian so God uprooted him. Now he is trying the old testament. If someone cant make it as a Christian do you really think they can make it as a Jew? That is going backwards in a spiritual walk.

[Mat 15:13 13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.I was being sarcastic, Jacob can't teach

Squeaky
June 14th, 2017, 06:46 PM
I was being sarcastic, Jacob can't teach

I said
lol I know. You gave me an opening.

Jonahdog
June 14th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
They mean they take Genesis literally. They are misinformed.

Jacob
June 14th, 2017, 06:55 PM
You study and teach the Torah - teach usShalom.

Start with Bereishis (Genesis) and Creation, or Matthew 5:17-20 with Yeshua (Jesus) about keeping and teaching the Commandments found in The Torah (The Law), God's Instruction for Israel.

I read, study, observe, and teach the Torah as I have the opportunity. Not many actually ask to have the Torah taught to them as you have now done. When we talk about God's Commandments, people often shy away because they are not of Israel or do not want to hear the stories and Commandments found in the Torah. Now from me on Theology Online they can. You can always learn by reading on your own, or finding a Rabbi if you do not already have one, but I enjoy the conversation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
They mean they take Genesis literally. They are misinformed.
Shalom.

The Bible is to be taken literally or else you would not know what it means. Read for understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jonahdog
June 14th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Shalom.

The Bible is to be taken literally or else you would not know what it means. Read for understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob
Ah well, it just does not fit with the real world.

Jacob
June 14th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Ah well, it just does not fit with the real world.Shalom.

Just reading the Bible will help you. A principle of hermeneutics is that if the plain sense makes sense seek no other sense.

You do not need to worry about the Bible being literal or literal interpretation. The word literal helps some people, even in teaching.

Imagine if you couldn't take what someone says to you literally.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 14th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Shalom.

Start with Bereishis (Genesis) and Creation, or Matthew 5:17-20 with Yeshua (Jesus) about keeping and teaching the Commandments found in The Torah (The Law), God's Instruction for Israel.

I read, study, observe, and teach the Torah as I have the opportunity. Not many actually ask to have the Torah taught to them as you have now done. When we talk about God's Commandments, people often shy away because they are not of Israel or do not want to hear the stories and Commandments found in the Torah. Now from me on Theology Online they can. You can always learn by reading on your own, or finding a Rabbi if you do not already have one, but I enjoy the conversation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Go spread your heresy somewhere else. Your a thief and a robbers.

[Jhn 10:1, 8-9
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Jacob
June 14th, 2017, 08:17 PM
I said
Go spread your heresy somewhere else. Your a thief and a robbers.

[Jhn 10:1, 8-9
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
Shalom.

I was able to teach here when asked.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 14th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Shalom.

Just reading the Bible will help you. A principle of hermeneutics is that if the plain sense makes sense seek no other sense.

You do not need to worry about the Bible being literal or literal interpretation. The word literal helps some people, even in teaching.

Imagine if you couldn't take what someone says to you literally.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Like I said go spread your lies somewhere else. HERMENEUTICS is another delusion.

HERMENEUTICS
2 Cor 11:3
3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1 Cor 1:20
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
1 Cor 1:19
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
1 Cor 2:5
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
Heb 4:2
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Col 2:8
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
1 Cor 1:30-31
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
1 Cor 1:26
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
1 Cor 2:9-10
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
1 Cor 2:13-15
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
John 5:44
44 "How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?
Mark 8:15
15 Then He charged them, saying, "Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod."
Mark 8:18
18 "Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember?
1 Cor 5:7
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
Rom 10:3
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
Rom 10:8-10
8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(NKJ)
Hermeneutics is mans scientific study of Gods Word. It is a system of how to believe. The problem is it brings God down to our understanding. It doesnt bring us up to His understanding. It is a system without faith. There is a man made faith and there is a spiritual faith. Man made faith is a system to know what is coming up next according to the system man has laid down. Spiritual faith is to follow the verses not knowing what is coming next but just trusting God that you need it.

Jacob
June 14th, 2017, 08:36 PM
I said
Like I said go spread your lies somewhere else. HERMENEUTICS is another delusion.

HERMENEUTICS
2 Cor 11:3
3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1 Cor 1:20
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
1 Cor 1:19
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
1 Cor 2:5
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
Heb 4:2
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Col 2:8
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
1 Cor 1:30-31
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
1 Cor 1:26
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
1 Cor 2:9-10
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
1 Cor 2:13-15
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
John 5:44
44 "How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?
Mark 8:15
15 Then He charged them, saying, "Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod."
Mark 8:18
18 "Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember?
1 Cor 5:7
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
Rom 10:3
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
Rom 10:8-10
8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(NKJ)
Hermeneutics is mans scientific study of Gods Word. It is a system of how to believe. The problem is it brings God down to our understanding. It doesnt bring us up to His understanding. It is a system without faith. There is a man made faith and there is a spiritual faith. Man made faith is a system to know what is coming up next according to the system man has laid down. Spiritual faith is to follow the verses not knowing what is coming next but just trusting God that you need it.
Shalom.

Good teaching, Squeaky.

Hermeneutics is The Art and Science of Biblical Interpretation. I learned it from Christian Teachers. I have been against it at points in my life. I would rather read, memorize, meditate upon, and quote, verses. However, I have learned something from Hermeneutics. It is how my Dad and I were able to discuss scripture. Remember, no Christian doctrine should be built on one verse alone. And yet, I know that every verse in the Bible is important. We can trust that the entire Bible is God's Word. Are you familiar with Bible Difficulties? Many people seek to reconcile and explain, but not explain away, difficult Bible passages. If we just believe the Bible no such difficulties exist. Then we only have different Bible manuscripts and manuscript copies from the work of meticulous scribes. So, I am with you.

Do you have any comments on Biblical Inspiration or Biblical Inerrancy? What about Biblical Interpretation?

Interpretation in Judaism is different from in Christianity. But we can learn much from each other.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 05:43 AM
Shalom.

Good teaching, Squeaky.

Hermeneutics is The Art and Science of Biblical Interpretation. I learned it from Christian Teachers. I have been against it at points in my life. I would rather read, memorize, meditate upon, and quote, verses. However, I have learned something from Hermeneutics. It is how my Dad and I were able to discuss scripture. Remember, no Christian doctrine should be built on one verse alone. And yet, I know that every verse in the Bible is important. We can trust that the entire Bible is God's Word. Are you familiar with Bible Difficulties? Many people seek to reconcile and explain, but not explain away, difficult Bible passages. If we just believe the Bible no such difficulties exist. Then we only have different Bible manuscripts and manuscript copies from the work of meticulous scribes. So, I am with you.

Do you have any comments on Biblical Inspiration or Biblical Inerrancy? What about Biblical Interpretation?

Interpretation in Judaism is different from in Christianity. But we can learn much from each other.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. You are double minded. And very unstable. You cant take a stand on one side. You play both sides. Your a double minded hypocrite.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 11:18 AM
I said
Your an idiot. You are double minded. And very unstable. You cant take a stand on one side. You play both sides. Your a double minded hypocrite.
Shalom.

Do you know the four steps in or of Hermeneutics?

I think I have the order correct.

1. Observation.
2. Evaluation.
3. Interpretation.
4. Application.

Have you ever heard of this before?

In any case, you called me a heretic or accused me of heresy, but I was just sharing something useful from what I have been taught.

However, I do not need any of this, in favor of Scripture and supporting your ministry. That is not being double-minded.

You cannot serve God and self.
You cannot serve God and Satan.
You cannot serve God and mammon, wealth or money.

My God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. He is an ever-present help in time of need.

A person should not say one thing but do something else. Words are powerful, and your word or keeping your word is important. A person should not say that they love God but then by their actions demonstrate something else, something contrary to this. Not because that would be duplicitous, but because God demands our allegiance.

To your credit, you continue to share the things that you have learned from Scripture. I have no problem becoming all things to all people that I might save some.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Shalom.

Do you know the four steps in or of Hermeneutics?

I think I have the order correct.

1. Observation.
2. Evaluation.
3. Interpretation.
4. Application.

Have you ever heard of this before?

In any case, you called me a heretic or accused me of heresy, but I was just sharing something useful from what I have been taught.

However, I do not need any of this, in favor of Scripture and supporting your ministry. That is not being double-minded.

You cannot serve God and self.
You cannot serve God and Satan.
You cannot serve God and mammon, wealth or money.

My God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. He is an ever-present help in time of need.

A person should not say one thing but do something else. Words are powerful, and your word or keeping your word is important. A person should not say that they love God but then by their actions demonstrate something else, something contrary to this. Not because that would be duplicitous, but because God demands our allegiance.

To your credit, you continue to share the things that you have learned from Scripture. I have no problem becoming all things to all people that I might save some.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know your only sharing what you have been taught. But you have been taught by the devil. You have admitted you don't know the Holy Spirit. That all you know about God is what you read, He doesn't talk to you. You have been used by the devil to spread heresy. I have showed you over and over the scriptures that you reject in order to follow who ever is teaching you. And you reject them. And you come back with no more than your own opinion. That is what happened to the Jews. They relied on their own opinion. And you are just like them.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 12:04 PM
I said
I know your only sharing what you have been taught. But you have been taught by the devil. You have admitted you don't know the Holy Spirit. That all you know about God is what you read, He doesn't talk to you. You have been used by the devil to spread heresy. I have showed you over and over the scriptures that you reject in order to follow who ever is teaching you. And you reject them. And you come back with no more than your own opinion. That is what happened to the Jews. They relied on their own opinion. And you are just like them.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
Shalom.

I have been taught by Christian Teachers about Hermeneutics, not the devil. I have learned about Jewish and Christian Interpretation Online. My Rabbi has taught me none of these things. But you say that you are a Christian. I know that you were responding to what I said to someone else on your thread. I have no problem with sharing my knowledge. I read the Bible. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I also teach that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ, and that it is God's law written on minds and hearts. You should keep and teach the Commandments of the Torah, the Law, to be called great in the kingdom of heaven. See Matthew 5:17-20. I have the Holy Spirit dwelling in me. Doctrines about the Holy Spirit teaching, speaking, talking, and communicating with and to you do exist. I believe that God can speak to you with an audible voice. But I also answer no when I am asked if I hear voices.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Shalom.

I have been taught by Christian Teachers about Hermeneutics, not the devil. I have learned about Jewish and Christian Interpretation Online. My Rabbi has taught me none of these things. But you say that you are a Christian. I know that you were responding to what I said to someone else on your thread. I have no problem with sharing my knowledge. I read the Bible. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I also teach that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ, and that it is God's law written on minds and hearts. You should keep and teach the Commandments of the Torah, the Law, to be called great in the kingdom of heaven. See Matthew 5:17-20. I have the Holy Spirit dwelling in me. Doctrines about the Holy Spirit teaching, speaking, talking, and communicating with and to you do exist. I believe that God can speak to you with an audible voice. But I also answer no when I am asked if I hear voices.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You teach from deceiving pieces of scripture. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you cant teach what He would teach. You don't teach that if a man keep any part of the old testament He is subject to the whole entire old testament. And he has fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 01:24 PM
I said
You teach from deceiving pieces of scripture. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you cant teach what He would teach. You don't teach that if a man keep any part of the old testament He is subject to the whole entire old testament. And he has fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Shalom.

If you become circumcised you are a debtor to keep the whole law. If you attempt to be justified by the law, you have become estranged from Christ and you have fallen from grace. Paul says these things together.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Shalom.

If you become circumcised you are a debtor to keep the whole law. If you attempt to be justified by the law, you have become estranged from Christ and you have fallen from grace. Paul says these things together.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Don't you know what circumcised represents? Joining in the old testament beliefs. Anyone could become a Jew in the old testament all they had to do was become circumcised as proof.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 01:36 PM
I said
Don't you know what circumcised represents? Joining in the old testament beliefs. Anyone could become a Jew in the old testament all they had to do was become circumcised as proof.
Shalom.

Circumcision is a sign. Do you remember what it is a sign of?

See

Genesis 17:11 Genesis 17:9-14
Romans 4:11 Romans 4:1-25

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Shalom.

Circumcision is a sign. Do you remember what it is a sign of?

See

Genesis 17:11 Genesis 17:9-14
Romans 4:11 Romans 4:1-25

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its a sign you have joined in the old testament doctrine. And you have fallen from grace.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 01:50 PM
I said
Its a sign you have joined in the old testament doctrine. And you have fallen from grace.Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by old testament doctrine. The only people who have fallen from grace are those who have been saved but think that they can be justified by the law or by the works of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by old testament doctrine. The only people who have fallen from grace are those who have been saved but think that they can be justified by the law or by the works of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Then you have fallen from grace. You said you teach the old testament commandments which is the law.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 05:08 PM
I said
lol Then you have fallen from grace. You said you teach the old testament commandments which is the law.Shalom.

I teach what Jesus told me to teach in Matthew 5:17-20.

What is the Law? What is The Law? What is God's Law? What is the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai? Does the Law, God's Law, the Law of Moses, come with, go along with, or is it a part of this covenant?

If there is a veil over some at the reading of the Old Covenant, The Ten Commandments, or The Torah, is it over all?

Why is a first covenant called old? How many covenants of God are there? What are they? Do they ever expire? What is the first covenant in The Torah, The TaNaKh, The Bible?

What is the New Covenant? Is it right to call Scripture from Matthew to Revelation The New Covenant?

Some food for thought. I would love to see your answers and for you to work on this together with me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Shalom.

I teach what Jesus told me to teach in Matthew 5:17-20.

What is the Law? What is The Law? What is God's Law? What is the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai? Does the Law, God's Law, the Law of Moses, come with, go along with, or is it a part of this covenant?

If there is a veil over some at the reading of the Old Covenant, The Ten Commandments, or The Torah, is it over all?

Why is a first covenant called old? How many covenants of God are there? What are they? Do they ever expire? What is the first covenant in The Torah, The TaNaKh, The Bible?

What is the New Covenant? Is it right to call Scripture from Matthew to Revelation The New Covenant?

Some food for thought. I would love to see your answers and for you to work on this together with me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. This is what Jesus taught.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.\

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 05:27 PM
I said
Your lying again. This is what Jesus taught.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.\
Shalom.

John 5:47 NASB 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Shalom.

John 5:47 NASB 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
These are Jesus' Words.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 08:29 PM
I said
These are Jesus' Words.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
Shalom.

Amen.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Shalom.

Amen.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
This is also from the new testament. Your pushing something that is obsolete.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 09:09 PM
I said
This is also from the new testament. Your pushing something that is obsolete.

13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Shalom.

What is becoming obsolete and growing old and is ready to vanish away? The first covenant in Jeremiah's day? The first covenant in Jesus' day? The first covenant sometime after Jesus' day? The first covenant in our day?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Shalom.

What is becoming obsolete and growing old and is ready to vanish away? The first covenant in Jeremiah's day? The first covenant in Jesus' day? The first covenant sometime after Jesus' day? The first covenant in our day?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 09:21 PM
I said
Your an idiot.

Shalom.

No. I am not. I am a teacher and I asked you a question.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No your not a teacher, your an idiot trying to deceive others.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 09:32 PM
I said
No your not a teacher, your an idiot trying to deceive others.Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Only an idiot would think they could change the truth with the word no.

glorydaz
June 15th, 2017, 09:39 PM
I said
No your not a teacher, your an idiot trying to deceive others.

Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Only an idiot would think they could change the truth with the word no.

:thumb:

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 09:40 PM
:thumb:

I said
Thanks

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
I said
Only an idiot would think they could change the truth with the word no.Shalom.

I do not desire to change the truth with the word no, nor do I think that I ever could.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 15th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Shalom.

I do not desire to change the truth with the word no, nor do I think that I ever could.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well when you just say no it only shows your ignorance. Everyone else just doesn't reply that shows they disagree.

Jacob
June 16th, 2017, 01:41 PM
I said
Well when you just say no it only shows your ignorance. Everyone else just doesn't reply that shows they disagree.
Shalom.

Posts indicate agreement or disagreement. A lack of a post in reply does not indicate anything, though a person may be able to know who has viewed a post, I don't know.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 16th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Shalom.

Posts indicate agreement or disagreement. A lack of a post in reply does not indicate anything, though a person may be able to know who has viewed a post, I don't know.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your right about one thing. You don't know.

Jacob
June 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM
I said
lol Your right about one thing. You don't know.Shalom.

I do not pay anything to post here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 16th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Shalom.

I do not pay anything to post here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Go spread your heresy, deception, and blasphemy some where else.

Jacob
June 16th, 2017, 04:24 PM
I said
lol Go spread your heresy, deception, and blasphemy some where else.Shalom.

I do not intend to spread heresy, deception, or blasphemy anywhere. I forgive you for your words against me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 16th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Shalom.

I do not intend to spread heresy, deception, or blasphemy anywhere. I forgive you for your words against me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You might no intend to do so, but that is what you do.

meshak
June 16th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

wow, just wow.

meshak
June 16th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Squeaky,

You are the only one who talks to Jacob, thats why he is in your threads.

you should put him on ignore.

Squeaky
June 16th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Squeaky,

You are the only one who talks to Jacob, thats why he is in your threads.

you should put him on ignore.

I said
I feel sorry for him. He is an idiot and he doesn't know it. You know that an idiot is one is unlearned in the bible.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 12:04 PM
I said
You might no intend to do so, but that is what you do.
Shalom.

You instructed me to do something that you do not want to ever do yourself.

I do not believe that what you are saying about me is true. You are the one declaring these false things about me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 12:06 PM
I said
I feel sorry for him. He is an idiot and he doesn't know it. You know that an idiot is one is unlearned in the bible.
Shalom.

You would only study what you call the new testament. But you know more than that. You just do not have the right understanding of the things that you read.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
June 18th, 2017, 12:13 PM
I said
He is an idiot and he doesn't know it..:rotfl:

Squeaky
June 18th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Shalom.

You would only study what you call the new testament. But you know more than that. You just do not have the right understanding of the things that you read.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Thank God nobody has your understanding.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 12:59 PM
I said
ROFLOL Thank God nobody has your understanding.Shalom.

We are all different. But I prayed that I would receive understanding a long time ago, and God gave me understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 18th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Shalom.

We are all different. But I prayed that I would receive understanding a long time ago, and God gave me understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You don't have understanding. You cant even figure out when you should repent or forgive.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 04:35 PM
I said
You don't have understanding. You cant even figure out when you should repent or forgive.
Shalom.

Incorrect. You forgive when someone has wronged you. You repent when you have transgressed one of God's Commandments. When you have wronged God or someone else.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
June 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Shalom.

Incorrect. You forgive when someone has wronged you. You repent when you have transgressed one of God's Commandments. When you have wronged God or someone else.

Shalom.

JacobI forgive you Jake, for teaching a false gospel and getting it all wrong

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 05:01 PM
I forgive you Jake, for teaching a false gospel and getting it all wrong
Shalom.

What is your reason for posting this?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 18th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have sinned against God over and over. I don't think you even know that the new covenant that was offered to the Jews was rejected by them. So God offered it to the Gentiles.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 06:18 PM
I said
You have sinned against God over and over. I don't think you even know that the new covenant that was offered to the Jews was rejected by them. So God offered it to the Gentiles.
Shalom.

You are incorrect in what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 18th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Shalom.

You are incorrect in what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Read your bible.
[Mar 15:9-15
9 But Pilate answered them, saying, "Do you want me to release to you the King of the Jews?"
10 For he knew that the chief priests had handed Him over because of envy. 11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd, so that he should rather release Barabbas to them.
12 Pilate answered and said to them again, "What then do you want me to do [with Him] whom you call the King of the Jews?"
13 So they cried out again, "Crucify Him!"
14 Then Pilate said to them, "Why, what evil has He done?" But they cried out all the more, "Crucify Him!"
15 So Pilate, wanting to gratify the crowd, released Barabbas to them; and he delivered Jesus, after he had scourged [Him], to be crucified.

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 07:43 PM
I said
Your an idiot. Read your bible.
[Mar 15:9-15
9 But Pilate answered them, saying, "Do you want me to release to you the King of the Jews?"
10 For he knew that the chief priests had handed Him over because of envy. 11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd, so that he should rather release Barabbas to them.
12 Pilate answered and said to them again, "What then do you want me to do [with Him] whom you call the King of the Jews?"
13 So they cried out again, "Crucify Him!"
14 Then Pilate said to them, "Why, what evil has He done?" But they cried out all the more, "Crucify Him!"
15 So Pilate, wanting to gratify the crowd, released Barabbas to them; and he delivered Jesus, after he had scourged [Him], to be crucified.
Shalom.

I am not an idiot (remember, you asked me if I know what an idiot is, and I don't know) and I do not appreciate you calling me an idiot. Please do not do so any longer.

I have no problem, however, with reading my Bible and I welcome this suggestion as I do also your quotation. What are you suggesting by quoting this?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 18th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Shalom.

I am not an idiot (remember, you asked me if I know what an idiot is, and I don't know) and I do not appreciate you calling me an idiot. Please do not do so any longer.

I have no problem, however, with reading my Bible and I welcome this suggestion as I do also your quotation. What are you suggesting by quoting this?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
An idiot is one who is unlearned in the bible. Your an idiot.

Gal 4:21-31
21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.
(NKJ)

Jacob
June 18th, 2017, 08:58 PM
I said
An idiot is one who is unlearned in the bible. Your an idiot.

Gal 4:21-31
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Great Scripture.

I am not unlearned in the Bible even if that is what you mean by saying that I am an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 04:53 AM
Shalom.

Great Scripture.

I am not unlearned in the Bible even if that is what you mean by saying that I am an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is what makes you an idiot. I show you the truth and you deny it. It is right here in front of you. You teach the same things that the other thieves and robbers teach. When it is all obsolete.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 11:44 AM
I said
That is what makes you an idiot. I show you the truth and you deny it. It is right here in front of you. You teach the same things that the other thieves and robbers teach. When it is all obsolete.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I accept all of these Scriptures. Your Hebrews are out of order. If you believe that the Covenant that God made with Israel at Mount Sinai has become obsolete, when did this take place? Have you read Matthew 5:17-20? That is, do you understand that Jesus taught obedience to God's Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 11:52 AM
do you understand that Jesus taught obedience to God's Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

You don't know how to obey. It is because you don't know what Jesus teaches.

You don't know Jesus says to love your enemy and you endorse killing your enemy.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 12:31 PM

You don't know Jesus says to love your enemy and you endorse killing your enemy.
Shalom.

I have no enemies. If anyone were to become my enemy that would not make me want to kill them. I do believe that I should love my neighbor as myself. And I believe that I should love my enemies and pray for those who despitefully use me. What I have had to come to terms with is if murderers should die, upon what basis, and whether or not there needs to be A Court or A Judge, if it is according to God's Law or Scripture.

Read Matthew 5:17-20 about Jesus teaching obedience to God's Commandments.

Not all live according to The Law of The Nation of Israel. But there is one God, and All Nations have the Noahide Laws. Those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles should have no greater burden laid upon them than the essentials found in Acts 15.

I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

marhig
June 19th, 2017, 12:36 PM

Yes, and God said thou shalt not kill, so when we belong to God, we shouldn't kill anyone and as you said, Jesus taught us to love our enemies so not only did he follow Gods law but he strengthened it!

Matthew 5

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;*Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.*Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.*Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

marhig
June 19th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Shalom.

I have no enemies. If anyone were to become my enemy that would not make me want to kill them. I do believe that I should love my neighbor as myself. And I believe that I should love my enemies and pray for those who despitefully use me. What I have had to come to terms with is if murderers should die, upon what basis, and whether or not there needs to be A Court or A Judge, if it is according to God's Law or Scripture.

Not all live according to The Law of The Nation of Israel. But there is one God, and All Nations have the Noahide Laws. Those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles should have no greater burden laid upon them than the essentials found in Acts 15.

I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob
The true Israel isn't determined as to whether people are Jews naturally, the true Israel are all Jews and gentiles who believe in Christ Jesus and are born of God by the power of the Spirit, through faith by the grace of God, becoming members of the body of Christ, those who walk in the Spirit and turn from the lusts of their flesh.

We shouldn't follow Gods laws because we have to, but rather because they are in our hearts and minds and we want to. Because we want to please God because we love him with all our hearts, minds soul and strength. If we love God with our all, we will obey him and do his will.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 01:18 PM
The true Israel isn't determined as to whether people are Jews naturally, the true Israel are all Jews and gentiles who believe in Christ Jesus and are born of God by the power of the Spirit, through faith by the grace of God, becoming members of the body of Christ, those who walk in the Spirit and turn from the lusts of their flesh.

We shouldn't follow Gods laws because we have to, but rather because they are in our hearts and minds and we want to. Because we want to please God because we love him with all our hearts, minds soul and strength. If we love God with our all, we will obey him and do his will.
Shalom.

See the following.

Leviticus 19:18
Deuteronomy 6:4-5
Jeremiah 31:27-40
Matthew 5:17-20
Romans 8:1-4
1 John 4:19

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Shalom.

See the following.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Nobody could keep the old testament law back then. And now you want to condemn all people all over again.
[Gal 4:21
[Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
[Gal 3:23
23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
[Heb 7:11
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?

[Gal 4:22-31
23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, [You] who do not bear! Break forth and shout, You who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children Than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac [was], are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him [who was born] according to the Spirit, even so [it is] now.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 01:44 PM
I said
Your an idiot. Nobody could keep the old testament law back then. And now you want to condemn all people all over again.
[Gal 4:21
[Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
[Gal 3:23
23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
[Heb 7:11
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?

[Gal 4:22-31
23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, [You] who do not bear! Break forth and shout, You who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children Than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac [was], are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him [who was born] according to the Spirit, even so [it is] now.

Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 01:54 PM
I said
Your an idiot.Shalom.

Incorrect.

I asked you to not say this to me. Insulting someone is not what God wants you to do. Allow God to teach you, that you would learn to respect others. I forgive you for calling me an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Shalom.

Incorrect.

I asked you to not say this to me. Insulting someone is not what God wants you to do. Allow God to teach you, that you would learn to respect others. I forgive you for calling me an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I asked you to not post on my threads. I guess we are even.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Your excuses are worthless.

You don't know how to obey Jesus.

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Shalom.

See the following.

Shalom.

Jacob

those verses have nothing to do with Jesus's teaching of "love your enemy".

You don't know Jesus.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 04:36 PM
I said
I asked you to not post on my threads. I guess we are even.
Shalom.

When you post in reply to me, I can choose if I will reply to you. However, I do not need a reply from you here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Your excuses are worthless.

You don't know how to obey Jesus.
Shalom.

I do not need any excuses. I do not know what you are talking about.

When you obey Jesus you do what He has commanded or instructed you to do.

I do know how to obey Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Shalom.

I do not need any excuses. I do not know what you are talking about.

When you obey Jesus you do what He has commanded or instructed you to do.

I do know how to obey Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

You endorse killing the enemy. You are a liar.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 04:43 PM
those verses have nothing to do with Jesus's teaching of "love your enemy".

You don't know Jesus.Shalom.

I do know Jesus. I do not need to quote or reference anything for this to be true. However, the following may be of benefit to you.

Matthew 5:43-48 NASB - "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? "If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Shalom.

I do know Jesus.

Liar.

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Shalom.

When you post in reply to me, I can choose if I will reply to you. However, I do not need a reply from you here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. I am obligated to answer all replies on threads that I start.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Liar.
Shalom.

You just called me a liar. What do you need help with? Apparently, there is something that you do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak
June 19th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Shalom.

You just called me a liar. What do you need help with? Apparently, there is something that you do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I already explained how you are lying.

Reading your comments are disgusting. I put you on ignore.

Jacob
I said
Your an idiot. I am obligated to answer all replies on threads that I start.
Shalom.

I have stated on Theology Online, basically, that I reply to those who quote me. I can make an exception if you want me to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You are an idiot.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 05:38 PM
I already explained how you are lying.

Reading your comments are disgusting. I put you on ignore.
Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 05:40 PM
I said
ROFLOL You are an idiot.Shalom.

No. You are lying now. I told you not to call me an idiot when you did, and I forgave you. I forgive you again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Shalom.

No. You are lying now. I told you not to call me an idiot when you did, and I forgave you. I forgive you again.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
But you are an idiot. No way around it.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 05:54 PM
I said
But you are an idiot. No way around it.
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. And, no way around what? About that I am an idiot? You said this, and I am not an idiot. Remember, you asked me if I know what an idiot is and I said I do not know. If an idiot is a person that does not know what an idiot is then I am not an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. And, no way around what? About that I am an idiot? You said this, and I am not an idiot. Remember, you asked me if I know what an idiot is and I said I do not know. If an idiot is a person that does not know what an idiot is then I am not an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol An idiot is one who does not know scripture, who is unlearned in the bible. But think they know.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I said
lol An idiot is one who does not know scripture, who is unlearned in the bible. But think they know.
Shalom.

I have read the Bible. But I am still learning. I read, study, and observe Torah every day. I read the Bible daily.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Shalom.

I have read the Bible. But I am still learning. I read, study, and observe Torah every day. I read the Bible daily.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is what makes you an idiot. You have proven you don't know nothing about the new testament.

[2Co 3:14

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 07:19 PM
I said
That is what makes you an idiot. You have proven you don't know nothing about the new testament.

[2Co 3:14
Shalom.

Your grammar does not make sense to me. Are you saying that you believe that I do not know anything? Or, are you saying that you believe that I do not know nothing?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Shalom.

Your grammar does not make sense to me. Are you saying that you believe that I do not know anything? Or, are you saying that you believe that I do not know nothing?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol That question proves your an idiot.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 07:34 PM
I said
lol That question proves your an idiot.
Shalom.

No. It does not.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Shalom.

No. It does not.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You were kicked out of Christianity, your failing as a Jew. I don't know if the muslim would have you but you could try.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I said
You were kicked out of Christianity, your failing as a Jew. I don't know if the muslim would have you but you could try.
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 08:10 PM
I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.
Shalom.

Do you accept all of the verses that I quoted?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Shalom.

Do you accept all of the verses that I quoted?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No not the ones from the old testament. their obsolete.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I said
No not the ones from the old testament. their obsolete.
Shalom.

I do not understand you. I know that you are incorrect.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Shalom.

I do not understand you. I know that you are incorrect.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Now go back and see if you can find the word scriptures or scripture in the old testament then you will understand.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 08:37 PM
I said
Now go back and see if you can find the word scriptures or scripture in the old testament then you will understand.Shalom.

Do you know about the prophet Daniel?

Daniel 10:21 KJV - But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Shalom.

Do you know about the prophet Daniel?

Daniel 10:21 KJV - But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yes I know he was old testament.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I said
Yes I know he was old testament.Shalom.

What about the TaNaKh?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Shalom.

What about the TaNaKh?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What is with all these silly questions.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 09:03 PM
I said
What is with all these silly questions.
Shalom.

Daniel was in the old testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 19th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Shalom.

Daniel was in the old testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know. So.

Jacob
June 19th, 2017, 09:16 PM
I said
I know. So.Shalom.

Jacob

marhig
June 19th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Shalom.

See the following.

Shalom.

Jacob
OK, so why did you quote those verses? Thanks

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 06:18 AM
OK, so why did you quote those verses? Thanks

I said
Good point.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 11:37 AM
OK, so why did you quote those verses? ThanksShalom.

I did not quote these, they are references. You will need to read them on your own.

Shalom.

Jacob

marhig
June 20th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Shalom.

I did not quote these, they are references. You will need to read them on your own.

Shalom.

Jacob
I did, what are you trying to say?

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 11:51 AM
I did, what are you trying to say?Shalom.

Okay.

I felt that these would edify you. From my knowledge they relate to what I know in regard to what you said. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Shalom.

Okay.

I felt that these would edify you. From my knowledge they relate to what I know in regard to what you said. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL He is asking you a question. Your not answering.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 03:19 PM
I said
ROFLOL He is asking you a question. Your not answering.
Shalom.

Was the question why there were Scripture references in my post?

Why do you say he? Who? I do not know male or female.

I explained my answer. The question did not have a distinct question that I could understand.

See the post I had responded to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Shalom.

Was the question why there were Scripture references in my post?

Why do you say he? Who? I do not know male or female.

I explained my answer. The question did not have a distinct question that I could understand.

See the post I had responded to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Could you translate that?

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 03:49 PM
I said
lol Could you translate that?Shalom.

I do not know what you are asking me to translate.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Shalom.

I do not know what you are asking me to translate.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What you said. It looks like gibberish.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 04:03 PM
I said
What you said. It looks like gibberish.Shalom.

It is English. It was not translated.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Shalom.

It is English. It was not translated.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol There you go again with the idiot.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 04:15 PM
I said
lol There you go again with the idiot.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is one of your phony excuses that you use to escape guilt. That is from a demon

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I said
That is one of your phony excuses that you use to escape guilt. That is from a demonShalom.

Apparently, there is something you know about that I am unaware of?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Shalom.

Apparently, there is something you know about that I am unaware of?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have been through this multi thread speed replies many times. And it was always because the other person was guilty of sinning and I pointed it out. So they get full of bitter envy and tried to cover up their own guilt by trying to out type me.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM
I said
I have been through this multi thread speed replies many times. And it was always because the other person was guilty of sinning and I pointed it out. So they get full of bitter envy and tried to cover up their own guilt by trying to out type me.
Shalom.

Okay. I understand. But I am simply on Theology Online replying to your posts one at a time.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Shalom.

Okay. I understand. But I am simply on Theology Online replying to your posts one at a time.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot if you think any body believes that. Its that bitter envy is why your replying to me.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 05:38 PM
I said
Your an idiot if you think any body believes that. Its that bitter envy is why your replying to me.
Shalom.

You are incorrect, but I do not know why.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Shalom.

You are incorrect, but I do not know why.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If you don't know why and yet still tell me I'm wrong that is bearing false witness against me.
[Mar 10:19
19 "You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Do not defraud,' 'Honor your father and your mother.' "

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 06:48 PM
I said
If you don't know why and yet still tell me I'm wrong that is bearing false witness against me.
[Mar 10:19
19 "You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Do not defraud,' 'Honor your father and your mother.' "
Shalom.

What bitter envy?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Shalom.

What bitter envy?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You have it bad.
[Jas 3:14 14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.

Jacob
June 20th, 2017, 07:56 PM
I said
lol You have it bad.
[Jas 3:14 14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
Shalom.

For some reason you think that I have something bad.

I do not know what to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 20th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Shalom.

For some reason you think that I have something bad.

I do not know what to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Its all in your replies, you have a very self centered arrogant attitude.
[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

marhig
June 21st, 2017, 04:17 AM
Shalom.

Okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

Oh ok, it's just that I agree with them, and they don't seem to disagree with what I've been saying.

Ok thanks

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 10:20 AM
Oh ok, it's just that I agree with them, and they don't seem to disagree with what I've been saying.

Ok thanks

I said
lol Go easy on him, he is dealing with a strong demon right now. Bitter envy.

For you people that might not understand that. If a strong emotion get a hold on you that you must prove someone else wrong and you cant. It will defile you.
[Heb 12:15
15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

If you think about it though you will see how stupid that is. Because the stronger that demon gets the harder it will be to forgive the one you are trying to convict.
And we know that we are going to have to forgive everyone anyway. Or God is not going to forgive us.

[Mat 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 12:54 PM
I said
lol Its all in your replies, you have a very self centered arrogant attitude.
[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.Shalom.

Thank you for letting me know what you think. I can think and pray about this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 12:55 PM

Ok thanks
Shalom.

Great!

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 02:24 PM
Shalom.

Thank you for letting me know what you think. I can think and pray about this.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
When I show you what the new testament says, you deny it.

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 02:32 PM
I said
When I show you what the new testament says, you deny it.Shalom.

I do not go by something you are calling the new testament, but I do accept Matthew through Revelation if that is what you mean.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 02:39 PM
Shalom.

I do not go by something you are calling the new testament, but I do accept Matthew through Revelation if that is what you mean.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol That is ridiculous.

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 02:51 PM
I said
lolol That is ridiculous.
Shalom.

No. It is not. It removes the confusion of what we are talking about and the ability to control the masses through error and deception.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 03:40 PM
Shalom.

No. It is not. It removes the confusion of what we are talking about and the ability to control the masses through error and deception.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Some times you can say the most ridiculous things.

Jacob
June 21st, 2017, 03:44 PM
I said
ROFLOL Some times you can say the most ridiculous things.
Shalom.

It has been nice talking to you here. It sounds like enough for you here now.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 21st, 2017, 03:54 PM
Shalom.

It has been nice talking to you here. It sounds like enough for you here now.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL you really are an idiot