PDA

View Full Version : SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

Truster
June 11th, 2017, 04:11 AM
SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

There is much said of what man must do. What is man to expect?

“Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.”

Truster
June 11th, 2017, 04:27 AM
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Truster
June 11th, 2017, 04:29 AM
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Truster
June 11th, 2017, 04:33 AM
"For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but Yah Veh upholdeth the just".

Truster
June 11th, 2017, 05:47 AM
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

oatmeal
June 11th, 2017, 05:48 AM

“Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.”

II Timothy 2:10-13

Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Jesus Christ will deny us if we deny him

However, his God and Father, will never leave us nor forsake us.

Hebrews 13:5

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Truster
June 11th, 2017, 07:20 AM
There is a disgusting aroma when the unregenerate attempt being spiritual.

Epoisses
June 11th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Jesus died for unregenerates, reprobates and smelly people.

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Jesus died for unregenerates, reprobates and smelly people.

Messiah did not die for goats or wolves in sheeps clothing or reprobates.

Lazy afternoon
June 12th, 2017, 01:09 AM

Ok so shove off.

Get with the Lords program instead of yours.

LA

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Ok so shove off.

Get with the Lords program instead of yours.

LA

I am at the center of the Fathers will.

Lazy afternoon
June 12th, 2017, 02:14 AM

You and many others claim that but few are.

LA

patrick jane
June 12th, 2017, 02:51 AM
There is a disgusting aroma when the unregenerate attempt being spiritual.You found a way to feel good about yourself by pretending to be holier than thou. You have managed to put yourself at the center of your salvation, mocking God

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 03:21 AM
You found a way to feel good about yourself by pretending to be holier than thou. You have managed to put yourself at the center of your salvation, mocking God

You carry on enjoying your 40 a day and I will enjoy the liberty I've been given. I have been where you are and I know for an absolute fact that you couldn't possibly imagine what it's like where I am.

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 03:23 AM
You and many others claim that but few are.

LA

I'm not counted among the many others. I was separated by grace and it is by grace I am kept.

patrick jane
June 12th, 2017, 03:27 AM
You carry on enjoying your 40 a day and I will enjoy the liberty I've been given. I have been where you are and I know for an absolute fact that you couldn't possibly imagine what it's like where I am.It's pretty darn good here where I sit

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 03:43 AM
It's pretty darn good here where I sit

Not the language of a saint.

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 04:19 AM
"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." Ephesians 4:29

JudgeRightly
June 12th, 2017, 04:32 AM
Messiah died for all men, that all men might be saved. That includes the goats and wolves and reprobates.

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 04:40 AM
Messiah died for all men, that all men might be saved. That includes the goats and wolves and reprobates.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAH SHUA: for he shall save his people from their sins."

That's, His people and not all people.

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."

patrick jane
June 12th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Not the language of a saint.You're so lost, you can't even see it. You are filled with pride. I's nasty

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 05:39 AM
You're so lost, you can't even see it. You are filled with pride. I's nasty

"But may it never be for me to boast, except in the stake of our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah, through whom the world has been staked to me, and I to the world".

JudgeRightly
June 12th, 2017, 05:57 AM
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAH SHUA: for he shall save his people from their sins."

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. - 2 Peter 3:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Peter3:9&version=NKJV

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 06:06 AM
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. - 2 Peter 3:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Peter3:9&version=NKJV

Why do you ignore the word "us"? Peter is addressing us*

us* the redeemed.

JudgeRightly
June 12th, 2017, 06:27 AM

us* the redeemed.

God is longsuffering toward us, yes. I get that.

I'm talking about the second half of the verse.

You know, the part that says God is "not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."

I don't think there's any hidden meaning in that. It says, quite plainly, that God does not want anyone to perish, but He does want all to repent.

JudgeRightly
June 12th, 2017, 06:30 AM

us* the redeemed.
Also, Peter is addressing the diaspora, ie Jews of the dispersion, not the Body of Christ.

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, - 1 Peter 1:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter1:1&version=NKJV

Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), - 2 Peter 3:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Peter3:1&version=NKJV

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 09:04 AM
God is longsuffering toward us, yes. I get that.

I'm talking about the second half of the verse.

You know, the part that says God is "not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."

I don't think there's any hidden meaning in that. It says, quite plainly, that God does not want anyone to perish, but He does want all to repent.

Verses were added to scripture and that cause more problems than it solved. People like you now take a verses and use it outside of the context.

Lazy afternoon
June 12th, 2017, 04:43 PM
I'm not counted among the many others. I was separated by grace and it is by grace I am kept.

Most say the same but then exhibit such a lack of grace that it must not be true.

LA

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Most say the same but then exhibit such a lack of grace that it must not be true.

LA

I'm in good company then as the same would have been said of Messiah when He tore apart the Pharisees. The prophets that were sent to warn did so without being "nice" about it they just got on with the job. Speaking of grace I can't help but notice you criticise me and are now doing to me the self same thing you criticise me for. You are a blatant hypocrite.

glorydaz
June 12th, 2017, 10:45 PM

I see here an attempt to deceive. The "His people" is referring to the house of Israel, and is not speaking of the "chosen few" who are saved whether they want to be or not...as has been purported by this poster.

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The Gospel of Grace that Paul preached is how all men may be saved when they believe.

glorydaz
June 12th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Not the language of a saint.

:rotfl:

Nihilo
June 12th, 2017, 11:10 PM
You carry on enjoying your 40 a day and I will enjoy the liberty I've been given. I have been where you are and I know for an absolute fact that you couldn't possibly imagine what it's like where I am.I've been where you are, and who cares.

I LOVE smoking. If I could smoke two packs a day, that's exactly what I would do. I'm too afraid. When I tell healthcare professionals how much I smoke, they're so unconcerned at my "part-time" habit that they just ask me, "Why don't you just quit all together? (Instead of smoke so little.)" and I have to try to not look at them funny, because, Why would I want to quit? I LOVE smoking.

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I've been where you are, and who cares.

I LOVE smoking. If I could smoke two packs a day, that's exactly what I would do. I'm too afraid. When I tell healthcare professionals how much I smoke, they're so unconcerned at my "part-time" habit that they just ask me, "Why don't you just quit all together? (Instead of smoke so little.)" and I have to try to not look at them funny, because, Why would I want to quit? I LOVE smoking.

You love sin.

Nihilo
June 12th, 2017, 11:44 PM
You love sin.:rotfl:

Lazy afternoon
June 12th, 2017, 11:44 PM
I've been where you are, and who cares.

Give it up, for the pleasure of everyone else.

LA

Lazy afternoon
June 12th, 2017, 11:49 PM
I'm in good company then as the same would have been said of Messiah when He tore apart the Pharisees. The prophets that were sent to warn did so without being "nice" about it they just got on with the job. Speaking of grace I can't help but notice you criticise me and are now doing to me the self same thing you criticise me for. You are a blatant hypocrite.

You are just too sure of yourself, resting before your next level which you know nothing about yet.

1Pe 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
1Pe 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Truster
June 12th, 2017, 11:54 PM
You are just too sure of yourself, resting before your next level which you know nothing about yet.

1Pe 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
1Pe 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

I am sure of my Saviour and the covenant made between Him and the Eternal Father. Is it possible for a man to exercise too much trust...

Nihilo
June 12th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Give it up, for the pleasure of everyone else.

LAFor the pleasure of whom?

I smoke around people who like to smoke. :idunno:

I cleanse myself of smoky odor before I rejoin people who don't like smoking. :idunno:

You mean for the pleasure of user accounts like you and Truster? :rotfl: Get your own pleasure; this one's mine. :AMR:

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 12:06 AM
For the pleasure of whom?

I smoke around people who like to smoke. :idunno:

I cleanse myself of smoky odor before I rejoin people who don't like smoking. :idunno:

You mean for the pleasure of user accounts like you and Truster? :rotfl: Get your own pleasure; this one's mine. :AMR:

You not only sin, you encourage others to do the same. You will cause many to stumble and you will suffer greatly for doing so.

patrick jane
June 13th, 2017, 12:13 AM
You not only sin, you encourage others to do the same. You will cause many to stumble and you will suffer greatly for doing so.You will suffer greatly for predicting and praying for the suffering of others, You are a canker to Christianity, a disturbed calvinist

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 12:13 AM
You not only sin, you encourage others to do the same.No I don't (encourage others to sin). It's not a sin to smoke; if it was, the popes would have said so, it's not; and it's not a sin to drink liquor either.

You will cause many to stumble and you will suffer greatly for doing so.Uh-huh. :rolleyes: I've been where you are. If you believe so powerfully in Yahweh's exhaustive definitive power then how in the world are you not Catholic?

You're a PINhead; a twerp.

marhig
June 13th, 2017, 12:24 AM
You not only sin, you encourage others to do the same. You will cause many to stumble and you will suffer greatly for doing so.
It's not right be be addicted to anything, and it's good to try and give it up. We are wrecking the body that God gave us. Me included, and I know that it's right to fight addictions of any sort. But they are outward sins, the sins of the heart are far worse. Like pride, hardness, arrogance, hatred and self glorification etc. Maybe you could start with the inside before you judge others on the outside.

Jesus said, cleanse the inside of the cup and the outward will become clean.

We don't just get rid of everything at once, it takes time, we let these spirits in, and it's a fight to get them out, but through faith and prayer and fasting, it can be done.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 12:38 AM
You will suffer greatly for predicting and praying for the suffering of others, You are a canker to Christianity, a disturbed calvinist

I was quoting a verse of scripture that involves a mill stone.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 12:38 AM
It's not right be be addicted to anything, and it's good to try and give it up. We are wrecking the body that God gave us. Me included, and I know that it's right to fight addictions of any sort. But they are outward sins, the sins of the heart are far worse. Like pride, hardness, arrogance, hatred and self glorification etc. Maybe you could start with the inside before you judge others on the outside.

Jesus said, cleanse the inside of the cup and the outward will become clean.

We don't just get rid of everything at once, it takes time, we let these spirits in, and it's a fight to get them out, but through faith and prayer and fasting, it can be done.

Addiction has a root meaning and that is ajudged.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 12:42 AM
No I don't (encourage others to sin). It's not a sin to smoke; if it was, the popes would have said so, it's not; and it's not a sin to drink liquor either.
Uh-huh. :rolleyes: I've been where you are. If you believe so powerfully in Yahweh's exhaustive definitive power then how in the world are you not Catholic?

Everything you intend, think, say and do is sin. You have not been saved from sin. If you had then you would recognise and detest sin. You have encouraged others to smoke by your statements on here and now you encourage them to drink alcohol. Get yourself a mill stone.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 12:43 AM
You will suffer greatly for predicting and praying for the suffering of others, You are a canker to Christianity, a disturbed calvinist

Surely you can see the hypocrisy in what you have stated...

marhig
June 13th, 2017, 12:53 AM
No I don't (encourage others to sin). It's not a sin to smoke; if it was, the popes would have said so, it's not; and it's not a sin to drink liquor either.
Uh-huh. :rolleyes: I've been where you are. If you believe so powerfully in Yahweh's exhaustive definitive power then how in the world are you not Catholic?

I believe that they are sins, as is everything else that defiles our bodies. I gave up drinking because I knew it was wrong before God and gives a wrong picture to others.

God changes our hearts and these things start dying in us, and we start wanting to give them up.

But we can do all that outwardly and it will mean nothing if our hearts are wrong, this is what the Pharisees did, licking themselves clean whilst their hearts are full of dead men's bones.

God wants our hearts cleansed first and foremost, then the rest will follow. We can't judge others, they might be smoking or drinking yet their heart could be far better than ours. And one might be smoking, but no one can criticise as we are all doing something wrong, none of us are perfect, but still it's good to strive to give up what we know is wrong.

Usually when we enjoy it, is wrong before God.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 12:54 AM
Galatians 5:16

But I say, walk in the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.....like consuming alcohol, smoking, taking drugs, excessive eating and so forth.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 01:01 AM
If you can't see your sin and then admit to your sin you are dead in sin.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, He is trustworthy and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unjustness.

marhig
June 13th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Galatians 5:16

But I say, walk in the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.....like consuming alcohol, smoking, taking drugs, excessive eating and so forth.

Yes and that also includes pride and hardness arrogance and reviling others etc.

So look at yourself first before you judge others!

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 01:08 AM
"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols."

Smoking is called a filthy habit.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Yes and that also includes pride and hardness arrogance and reviling others etc.

So look at yourself first before you judge others!

I have judged myself and that is why I no longer smoke....get it!

...as you judge and revile me. Don't you ever see the hypocrisy in your posts?

marhig
June 13th, 2017, 01:10 AM
And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

marhig
June 13th, 2017, 01:11 AM
I have judged myself and that is why I no longer smoke....get it!

...as you judge and revile me. Don't you ever see see the hypocrisy in your posts?
Sins aren't always seen outwardly!

I don't need to judge you, your mouth is doing that for you!

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Sins aren't always seen outwardly!

I don't need to judge you, your mouth is doing that for you!

"Who will bring a charge against Elohim's elect? Elohim is the one who justifies;"

PS every time you post you judge me.

marhig
June 13th, 2017, 01:21 AM
"Who will bring a charge against Elohim's elect? Elohim is the one who justifies;"

PS every time you post you judge me.

Again your own mouth says it all!

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 01:23 AM
Again your own mouth says it all!

You have no shame and that is your shame.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 01:42 AM
I believe that they are sins, as is everything else that defiles our bodies. I gave up drinking because I knew it was wrong before God and gives a wrong picture to others.

God changes our hearts and these things start dying in us, and we start wanting to give them up.

But we can do all that outwardly and it will mean nothing if our hearts are wrong, this is what the Pharisees did, licking themselves clean whilst their hearts are full of dead men's bones.

God wants our hearts cleansed first and foremost, then the rest will follow. We can't judge others, they might be smoking or drinking yet their heart could be far better than ours. And one might be smoking, but no one can criticise as we are all doing something wrong, none of us are perfect, but still it's good to strive to give up what we know is wrong.

Usually when we enjoy it, is wrong before God.I think, in a way, you're right. One sure sign of sin is enjoyment, because we have such trouble differentiating and discerning and discriminating and determining between sinful enjoyment and righteous enjoyment, when we are sinfully enjoying something. Sure morals are a sign of not sinning. Sinning is a combination of an objective trespass (transgression of law; essentially "crime"), with full knowledge and complete consent, I'm paraphrasing the Catechism of the Catholic Church. You can be an audacious trespasser (And forgive us our trespasses) and not be a sinner, only if you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ the son of Mary the mother of God rose from the dead. If and only if, as He is the only Way to the Father Jn14:9KJV.

There's some sort of problem with the Catholic Church in China, I just caught wind of. The grapevine in the Church isn't as efficient as the major media outlets, they really are "killing" news and journalism. They don't advertise the major Church news though, because major Church news isn't necessarily going to sell newspapers, so the Church has to do what she can to get the word out. She's having a problem in China right now, there's a problem with the Catholic Church in China, some conflict, I believe with the Chinese government. I'm certain that the whole problem can be avoided if the Chinese people understand that the Christian faith is simply about one thing, and that is the Resurrection. Everything else about the Church is explained completely and satisfyingly when one understands that the Church is the naturally expected result, if the Resurrection is nonfiction. If the Resurrection was fiction, then there's no reason that there are two-to-three ("[.]223") billion Christians now; it would have died out by now. If the Chinese understand this then the Catholic Church's problem will be solved, and as a Christian, I am rooting for the Catholic Church in China, because China is the biggest threat to America right now, just because they are such an enormous country, with so many potential warriors that it is daunting, especially to any American president, because while we might not all appreciate this grave position, is immaterial, the president concerns themselves with China because China is huge, and, China is prudent, wrt defense. China is modernizing and modernizing and modernizing, slowly and surely. There are reportedly over five times more Chinese than Americans. Chinese people are physically different from Americans, but there is not clinical reason to believe Chinese people are less intelligent than Americans, so the Chinese are more than five times more likely to have among their population a true, polymathic genius living among them, and I mean right now. The only play again China right now, is the Catholic Church. It's the truest mission of peace there's ever been. Countries don't learn not to wage wars, by reading books. They learn not to wage wars by waging wars and losing, and China could be the country that wages war and wins, and so therefore never learns to not wage war, Ceteris paribus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceteris_paribus), in that, throughout history, all aggressors have eventually succumbed to free nations, and so have learned "the hard way" that they have been the aggressors. Economically, they've been less successful, and it's because they're not Christian enough, frankly. We don't need to wage war for them to admit and acknowledge and accept that they are aggressive by nature, like we all are, and because of that we need to trust each other, and that means we need to compare notes, and the Chinese people will be eager to cooperate with us, if they receive the Catholic Church happily. All the Church wants to do is celebrate the sacraments and pray the mass; baptism, confirmation, reconciliation, holy orders, marriage, extreme unction, and the Eucharist; the Lord's Supper, the eating of His body and drinking His blood, in remembrance of Him; a remembrance of His Resurrection.

This isn't an emergency by any means, since China has wavered in their support of North Korea very recently. But the sooner that China makes peace with the Catholic Church, the sooner we are off to peace and profit. Like with Japan, but without a major military conflict. We just need the Catholic Church to have a good experience in China, and we'll get China to change in the minor ways that would help enormously.

So, if you can help, that'd be great. :)

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Roman Catholicism is from the pit. Their idolatrous behaviour will go down well in China. Just as it has with other idol worshippers the world over.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 02:02 AM
And when you're righteously enjoying something marhig, there's no confusion about the line. It's only when you're sinfully enjoying something that you're unsure of where the line is. Righteous enjoyment is just: There is no sin in not preventing the righteous enjoyment of a thing. And, righteous enjoyment is just: We've no right to deny someone righteous enjoyment of a thing.

And when you're not sure where the line is, is a pretty good clue that if you're enjoying, and you're committing a moral crime (a trespass; a sin), then you're sinfully enjoying, and in such case, your Christian faith in the Resurrection requires an explanation. The Lord Jesus said that He's going to dress us down at the end of time, and demand from us a report on what we've done with what He's given us while He's in heaven. He's already given away the right answer---act without fear, or with fear, but don't not act! So long as you're not not-acting, you're going to be fine, I'll be happy with you---'pat you on the shoulder.

What's the first question about the Resurrection? Who is This Guy? He's given you your life. What does He expect? That you act; without fear, preferably; or with fear---but act! Try something, try something for Me, He says to His Church; and remember He loves His Church---don't be like the wicked servant, don't be the wicked servant; don't not try. Don't hide.

:)

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Roman Catholicism is from the pit. Their idolatrous behaviour will go down well in China. Just as it has with other idol worshippers the world over.:) That's all the Church asks. :)

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Everything you intend, think, say and do is sin. You have not been saved from sin. If you had then you would recognise and detest sin. You have encouraged others to smoke by your statements on here and now you encourage them to drink alcohol. Get yourself a mill stone.They're not sins. Ask John W.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 02:08 AM
They're not sins. Ask John W.

He is just another vulgar mouthed reprobate.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 02:09 AM
:) That's all the Church asks. :)

The term synagogue of Satan would be more accurate.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 02:30 AM
He is just another vulgar mouthed reprobate.Snort. :)

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 02:32 AM
The term synagogue of Satan would be more accurate.If China treats the sinagogue of Satan better than they treat the Catholic Church, then yeah.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 02:51 AM
If China treats the sinagogue of Satan better than they treat the Catholic Church, then yeah.

The Chinese have as much superstition as Roman Catholics.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Snort. :)

I can't help noticing how much you hate piety and love irreverence.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 02:56 AM
The Chinese have as much superstition as Roman Catholics.You see! :) This should be really easy! :)

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 02:57 AM
I can't help noticing how much you hate piety and love irreverence.'Good thing it's an anonymous internet forum and discussion board, right? :)

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 03:00 AM
'Good thing it's an anonymous internet forum and discussion board, right? :)

Nothing is anonymous to Him who searches the hearts of men.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 03:01 AM
Nothing is anonymous to Him who searches the hearts of men.Duh! Of course He knows who I am.

But you don't!

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 03:03 AM
Their talk is foul and filthy like the stench from an open grave. Their tongues are loaded with lies. Everything they say has in it the sting and poison of deadly snakes. Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness. They are quick to shed blood, hating anyone who disagrees with them. Wherever they go they leave misery and trouble behind them, and THEY HAVE NEVER KNOWN WHAT IT IS TO FEEL SECURE OR ENJOY ELOHIM'S BLESSING. THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT ELOHIM OR WHAT HE THINKS OF THEM (Romans 3:13-18 Living Bible).

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 03:05 AM
Duh! Of course He knows who I am.

But you don't!

I know and recognise the vile spirit at work in you. We have met before on many occasions.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 03:24 AM
I know and recognise the vile spirit at work in you. We have met before on many occasions.No we haven't. You're nuts. Listen! You believe in God's sovereignty, great, hurray. I'm posting to you. It's impossible that this isn't God. He wants you to read what I'm going to post to you, even if it's as a test, to keep you sharp.

And I'm not going to post it. I resist Him. He wants me to post to you. I said, "Censored." I don't need Him to permit me to not post what He wants me to post to you. If He really wanted me to post it, He would have overridden my veto, I know you agree with that.

Why could the Catholic Church NOT be Jesus' Church, Truster?

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 03:40 AM
No we haven't. You're nuts. Listen! You believe in God's sovereignty, great, hurray. I'm posting to you. It's impossible that this isn't God. He wants you to read what I'm going to post to you, even if it's as a test, to keep you sharp.

And I'm not going to post it. I resist Him. He wants me to post to you. I said, "Censored." I don't need Him to permit me to not post what He wants me to post to you. If He really wanted me to post it, He would have overridden my veto, I know you agree with that.

Why could the Catholic Church NOT be Jesus' Church, Truster?

Because it gives birth to the likes of you.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 03:43 AM
Because it gives birth to the likes of you.Maybe you're the problem.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 03:49 AM
Maybe you're the problem.

I know for an absolute fact that I am a major problem for hypocrites, false brethren, false teachers, blind guides and wolves in sheep's clothing. This is not by choice, but by regeneration and the prophecy of The Messiah.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 03:50 AM
Come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 03:52 AM
Come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. You have no part in the precepts or the evangelism.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 03:54 AM
PS
You in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 03:55 AM
I know for an absolute fact that I am a major problem for hypocrites, false brethren, false teachers, blind guides and wolves in sheep's clothing. This is not by choice, but by regeneration and the prophecy of The Messiah.:Plain: Good for you.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 03:56 AM
:Plain: Good for you.

...but not for you.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 03:58 AM
The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. You have no part in the precepts or the evangelism.The "precepts or the envangelism." :chuckle:

Oh no! :noway:

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 04:08 AM
The "precepts or the envangelism." :chuckle:

Oh no! :noway:

I just ran a search on your avatar and the results explained everything I need to know. I'm blocking you.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 04:11 AM
I just ran a search on your avatar and the results explained everything I need to know. I'm blocking you.That you're predictable is funny. That you don't care that you're predictable, is why I like you.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 04:44 AM
This message is hidden because Nihilo is on your ignore list.

Nihilo
June 13th, 2017, 04:46 AM
This message is hidden because Nihilo is on your ignore list.No it's not.

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 04:57 AM

There is nothing you have to say that I want to hear. There is nothing that I have to say that you can hear.

marhig
June 13th, 2017, 05:08 AM
And when you're righteously enjoying something marhig, there's no confusion about the line. It's only when you're sinfully enjoying something that you're unsure of where the line is. Righteous enjoyment is just: There is no sin in not preventing the righteous enjoyment of a thing. And, righteous enjoyment is just: We've no right to deny someone righteous enjoyment of a thing.

And when you're not sure where the line is, is a pretty good clue that if you're enjoying, and you're committing a moral crime (a trespass; a sin), then you're sinfully enjoying, and in such case, your Christian faith in the Resurrection requires an explanation. The Lord Jesus said that He's going to dress us down at the end of time, and demand from us a report on what we've done with what He's given us while He's in heaven. He's already given away the right answer---act without fear, or with fear, but don't not act! So long as you're not not-acting, you're going to be fine, I'll be happy with you---'pat you on the shoulder.

What's the first question about the Resurrection? Who is This Guy? He's given you your life. What does He expect? That you act; without fear, preferably; or with fear---but act! Try something, try something for Me, He says to His Church; and remember He loves His Church---don't be like the wicked servant, don't be the wicked servant; don't not try. Don't hide.

:)
The only true righteous enjoyment is lived through and by the word of God!

patrick jane
June 13th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Everything you intend, think, say and do is sin. You have not been saved from sin. If you had then you would recognise and detest sin. You have encouraged others to smoke by your statements on here and now you encourage them to drink alcohol. Get yourself a mill stone.Get your own church to preach in, you're growing tiresome on TOL

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Get your own church to preach in, you're growing tiresome on TOL

Hate is an effect and that is what the Apostles and the Prophets faced when they spoke the truth about sin.

patrick jane
June 13th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Hate is an effect and that is what the Apostles and the Prophets faced when they spoke the truth about sin.That's right, compare yourself to an Apostle now -

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 07:04 AM
That's right, compare yourself to an Apostle now -

I was quoting the warning that was given by Messiah, but you don't recognise His voice....

patrick jane
June 13th, 2017, 07:07 AM
I was quoting the warning that was given by Messiah, but you don't recognise His voice....You're right. I don't hear His voice when YOU* post -

* unregenerate

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 07:10 AM
You're right. I don't hear His voice when YOU* post -

* unregenerate

You once pretended to though didn't you. I've got a stack of "Thank You's" from you. I saw through to the hypocrite and told you what you really are, because I couldn't encourage you in your sin and foul mouthed behaviour.

patrick jane
June 13th, 2017, 07:13 AM
You once pretended to though didn't you. I've got a stack of "Thank You's" from you. I saw through to the hypocrite and told you what you really are, because I couldn't encourage you in your sin and foul mouthed behaviour.I only thanked you when you weren't judging others, but your true demons came out for all to see

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 07:20 AM
I only thanked you when you weren't judging others, but your true demons came out for all to see

I've been judging others since my first post on TOL. I judge between the precious and the vile and will continue to do so.

Jacob
June 13th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Shalom.

Men should live their lives to the glory of God. With God as Savior it makes sense also that Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, the Messiah, who died for me, would be my Savior. I should be loyal to Him and support Him, all the Church the body of Messiah the body of Christ, should. We are one body in Him, but He loves the Church His body and we should love Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Shalom.

Men should live their lives to the glory of God. With God as Savior it makes sense also that Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, the Messiah, who died for me, would be my Savior. I should be loyal to Him and support Him, all the Church the body of Messiah the body of Christ, should. We are one body in Him, but He loves the Church His body and we should love Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

What makes you think He died for you?

Jacob
June 13th, 2017, 05:06 PM
What makes you think He died for you?
Shalom.

For me personally or do you mean how do I know that He died? He died for the sins of Israel among whom I identify, and for the sins of the whole world, even the Elect of God that make up the Church, the body of Messiah, the body of Christ, which began entirely Jewish at the outpouring of the Spirit of God recorded in Acts 2.

The answer to your question is found in the Bible however you are asking or whatever you are asking.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Shalom.

For me personally or do you mean how do I know that He died? He died for the sins of Israel among whom I identify, and for the sins of the whole world, even the Elect of God that make up the Church, the body of Messiah, the body of Christ, which began entirely Jewish at the outpouring of the Spirit of God recorded in Acts 2.

The answer to your question is found in the Bible however you are asking or whatever you are asking.

Shalom.

Jacob

The question is ; "what makes you think He died for you". Is this so difficult to understand or is it simply that you can't answer the question.

Jacob
June 13th, 2017, 05:26 PM
The question is ; "what makes you think He died for you". Is this so difficult to understand or is it simply that you can't answer the question.

Shalom.

I discovered the answer to your question when I read the Bible. I believe that if you have read the Bible you can discern the truth of this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Lazy afternoon
June 13th, 2017, 09:37 PM

Let me try to answer that.

I first found Christ to be alive, before He showed me He had died for me.

LA

Truster
June 13th, 2017, 11:46 PM

LA

What a load of nonsense. I'm sure it sounds good to the unregenerate ear, but it's just nonsense. We do not seek and find Him as that is what He does. "I have come to seek and to save that which is lost".

Truster
June 14th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Shalom.

I discovered the answer to your question when I read the Bible. I believe that if you have read the Bible you can discern the truth of this.

Shalom.

Jacob

You were deluded in your understanding, you are deluded, because if you were His and had been converted, He would not have let you go.

“For Elohim has said, “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.”

Lazy afternoon
June 14th, 2017, 02:26 AM

LA

What a load of nonsense. I'm sure it sounds good to the unregenerate ear, but it's just nonsense. We do not seek and find Him as that is what He does. "I have come to seek and to save that which is lost".

Of course I only found Him after He sought for me.

Truster
June 14th, 2017, 05:30 AM
Of course I only found Him after He sought for me.

That is not what you said. You changed your mind to suit the scripture. That is not the way the truth is applied. I seldom give scripture in defence of doctrine because of this manipulative mindset. The truth has not set you free, but you pretend it has.

Nihilo
June 14th, 2017, 08:39 AM
I just ran a search on your avatar and the results explained everything I need to know.How'd you do that? Search for "houndstooth," "gravy colored hair," and, "cheeseburger locker?" :chuckle:

Truster
June 14th, 2017, 11:09 AM

Eagles Wings
June 14th, 2017, 11:38 AM
This message is hidden because Nihilo is on your ignore list.I put him on ignore as soon as he posted that avatar a couple weeks ago.

Truster
June 14th, 2017, 12:04 PM
I put him on ignore as soon as he posted that avatar a couple weeks ago.

Wise move.

Jacob
June 14th, 2017, 12:06 PM
You were deluded in your understanding, you are deluded, because if you were His and had been converted, He would not have let you go.

“For Elohim has said, “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.”
Shalom.

Let me go?

What are you talking about?

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak
June 14th, 2017, 03:43 PM
I put him on ignore as soon as he posted that avatar a couple weeks ago.

that avatar is disgusting. So eyesore.

patrick jane
June 14th, 2017, 10:13 PM
What a load of nonsense. I'm sure it sounds good to the unregenerate ear, but it's just nonsense. We do not seek and find Him as that is what He does. "I have come to seek and to save that which is lost".Matthew 7:7-8 KJV - Hebrews 11:6 KJV - Psalms 9:10 KJV -

Nihilo
June 14th, 2017, 10:45 PM
that avatar is disgusting. So eyesore.Is that what we're doing now? Critiquing avatars for aesthetics?

patrick jane
June 14th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Shalom.

Let me go?

What are you talking about?

Shalom.

JacobGod let you go, you went back to Judaism

patrick jane
June 14th, 2017, 11:45 PM
What a load of nonsense. I'm sure it sounds good to the unregenerate ear, but it's just nonsense. We do not seek and find Him as that is what He does. "I have come to seek and to save that which is lost".Once again Bluster gets it wrong - crickets

Matthew 7:7-8 KJV (https://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Matt%207.7-8) - Hebrews 11:6 KJV (https://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Heb%2011.6) - Psalms 9:10 KJV (https://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Ps%209.10) -

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Once again Bluster gets it wrong - crickets

Matthew 7:7-8 KJV (https://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Matt%207.7-8) - Hebrews 11:6 KJV (https://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Heb%2011.6) - Psalms 9:10 KJV (https://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Ps%209.10) -

Just as I said it does sound good to the unregenerate ear. The truth declares that everything you have done is worthless. Fool's gold cannot be turned into pure gold no matter how many Bible verses you twist and use out of context.

patrick jane
June 15th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Just as I said it does sound good to the unregenerate ear. The truth declares that everything you have done is worthless. Fool's gold cannot be turned into pure gold no matter how many Bible verses you twist and use out of context.Pride. It gets the best of them. You can't admit your mistakes

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Pride. It gets the best of them. You can't admit your mistakes

Truth is not a mistake.

Nihilo
June 15th, 2017, 02:58 AM
This message is hidden because Nihilo is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Nihilo is on your ignore list.

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 03:38 AM

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 03:54 AM
Truster, question for you about your signature:

Do you believe that those who are saved should evangelize to those who are not?

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 04:11 AM
Truster, question for you about your signature:

Do you believe that those who are saved should evangelize to those who are not?

You don't even understand the term evangelise, what it entails or how it works in salvation by inherent power.
Your use of the term "unsaved" further proves your complete lack of understanding. The word unsaved does not appear in scripture because its meaning is too broad.

If you ever feel the need to ask me a question please frame it in the light of truth.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 04:25 AM
You don't even understand the term evangelise, what it entails or how it works in salvation by inherent power.

I'm using this definition here...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170615/37c7d1f45927fa617797e81446d65000.jpg

for evangelize.

I was asking if Christians (the "saved") should evangelize to the "unsaved" (i.e. unbelievers, those who do not know Christ)?

Your use of the term "unsaved" further proves your complete lack of understanding. The word unsaved does not appear in scripture because its meaning is too broad.

Then how about the term "lost"? For example (but by no means the "rule"):

for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” - Luke 19:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke19:10&version=NKJV

If you ever feel the need to ask me a question please frame it in the light of truth.

I apologize. I figured since it was a simple enough question that it would receive a simple answer of "yes" or "no," that the words I used could be understood easily by you and everyone else. It appears that I was wrong.

So allow me to rephrase the question:

Should those who are saved by the blood of Christ (i.e. those who are forgiven by God, who believe in His Word) go out into the world to evangelize to those who are not saved?

Is that framed correctly?

oatmeal
June 15th, 2017, 04:29 AM
Truster,

If Calvinism is right and we have no free will, no ability to make choices whatsoever, but all things are already predetermined by God, your question is a moot point.

If Calvinism is correct, we have no choice to make, we cannot choose to expect one thing or another.

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 04:32 AM
Truster,

If Calvinism is right and we have no free will, no ability to make choices whatsoever, but all things are already predetermined by God, your question is a moot point.

If Calvinism is correct, we have no choice to make, we cannot choose to expect one thing or another.

I didn't ask a question.

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 04:33 AM
I'm using this definition here...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170615/37c7d1f45927fa617797e81446d65000.jpg

for evangelize.

I was asking if Christians (the "saved") should evangelize to the "unsaved" (i.e. unbelievers, those who do not know Christ)?

Then how about the term "lost"? For example (but by no means the "rule"):

for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” - Luke 19:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke19:10&version=NKJV

I apologize. I figured since it was a simple enough question that it would receive a simple answer of "yes" or "no," that the words I used could be understood easily by you and everyone else. It appears that I was wrong.

So allow me to rephrase the question:

Should those who are saved by the blood of Christ (i.e. those who are forgiven by God, who believe in His Word) go out into the world to evangelize to those who are not saved?

Is that framed correctly?

Google is your only means of understanding. A secular answer to a spiritual query...:down:

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 04:36 AM
Google is your only means of understanding. A secular answer to a spiritual query...:down:
Truster, if you don't like my definitions, I encourage you to provide your own.

My question still stands:

Should Christians evangelize (i.e. attempt to convert non-Christians to Christianity)?

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 04:39 AM
Truster, if you don't like my definitions, I encourage you to provide your own.

Should Christians evangelize (i.e. attempt to convert non-Christians to Christianity)?

Your question makes no sense in the light of truth. You use the term "convert" but in a context that proves you have no understanding of what it means.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 04:43 AM
Your question makes no sense in the light of truth. You use the term "convert" but in a context that proves you have no understanding of what it means.
Again, Truster, if you don't like meaning of a word I use, please, feel free to provide your own.

Should Christians evangelize?

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 04:50 AM
Again, Truster, if you don't like meaning of a word I use, please, feel free to provide your own.

The fact you ask the question means you would not comprehend the answer. I do not give that which is holy to dogs. You should change your tag to: JudgeBlindly.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 04:55 AM
The fact you ask the question means you would not comprehend the answer. I do not give that which is holy to dogs. You should change your tag to: JudgeBlindly.
And yet you do nothing to even help me understand why I'm wrong, you just keep saying "Your question is wrong, because your beliefs are wrong."

Which is why I keep saying: If you don't like a definition of a word I use, PLEASE, feel free to provide your own.

I'm asking you to help me understand your position. Why do you refuse?

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 05:04 AM
And yet you do nothing to even help me understand why I'm wrong, you just keep saying "Your question is wrong, because your beliefs are wrong."

Which is why I keep saying: If you don't like a definition of a word I use, PLEASE, feel free to provide your own.

I'm asking you to help me understand your position. Why do you refuse?

The spirit by which you ask the question is not sincere.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 05:09 AM
The spirit by which you ask the question is not sincere.

Truster, I assure you it is. Why do you refuse to answer my questions?

Could you please answer the question:

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 05:15 AM
Truster, I assure you it is. Why do you refuse to answer my questions?

Could you please answer the question:

I do not give that which is holy to dogs.

Matthew 7:6

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 05:41 AM
That answers my question, "Should Christians evangelize."

You believe that those who believe differently than you are dogs, and because of that, you would refuse to go out and evangelize.

Am I wrong?

Jesus said:

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. - Matthew 28:19-20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew28:19-20&version=NKJV

Granted, He was speaking to the Nation of Israel as a command to go as a nation to the nations.

Paul said (about Christ, speaking of those in the Body of Christ):

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, - Ephesians 4:11-12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians4:11-12&version=NKJV

I would think that the standard for the BOC is the same for every believer, and if so, then should we believers not evangelize to the entire world as individuals to individuals?

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 05:51 AM
That answers my question, "Should Christians evangelize."

You believe that those who believe differently than you are dogs, and because of that, you would refuse to go out and evangelize.

Am I wrong?

Jesus said:

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. - Matthew 28:19-20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew28:19-20&version=NKJV

Granted, He was speaking to the Nation of Israel as a command to go as a nation to the nations.

Paul said (about Christ, speaking of those in the Body of Christ):

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, - Ephesians 4:11-12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians4:11-12&version=NKJV

I would think that the standard for the BOC is the same for every believer, and if so, then should we believers not evangelize to the entire world as individuals to individuals?

You are wrong on so many fronts.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 06:10 AM
You are wrong on so many fronts.
Explain, please.

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Explain, please.

You wouldn't understand, because you have not received the love of the truth.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 06:28 AM
You wouldn't understand, because you have not received the love of the truth.
Try me.

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Try me.

Truth is precious and not a play thing.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Truth is precious and not a play thing.
Then stop playing around and explain to me why you shouldn't evangelize.

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Then stop playing around and explain to me why you shouldn't evangelize.

I didn't say that I shouldn't evangelise.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 06:41 AM
I didn't say that I shouldn't evangelise.
What do you define evangelism as?

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 06:44 AM

I don't define it. It is what it is and once received the recipient is quickened.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 06:49 AM
I don't define it. It is what it is and once received the recipient is quickened.
What is evangelism, Truster?

Epoisses
June 15th, 2017, 06:50 AM

It's impossible for Calvinist's to evangelize because they don't believe Christ died for everyone! Can you imagine their evangelism, the evangelist gets up to speak - I have some good news, for a few lucky raffle winners, all the rest can go home because you're lost forever.

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 06:54 AM
What is evangelism, Truster?

You are required to do two things and be one thing.

You must trust and repent and you must be holy. So summon up your free will and do so.

JudgeRightly
June 15th, 2017, 06:57 AM
You are required to do two things and be one thing.

You must trust and repent and you must be holy. So summon up your free will and do so.
Are you answering my question? or attempting to mock me?

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Are you answering my question? or attempting to mock me?

I told you earlier that you wouldn't understand the answer...

You mock yourself everytime you comment.

patrick jane
June 15th, 2017, 07:28 AM
I told you earlier that you would understand the answer...

You mock yourself everytime you comment.Bluster's gettin' Flustered

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Bluster's gettin' Flustered

Typo. Fixed. You can't fix your unrepentant heart...

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 11:23 AM
God let you go, you went back to Judaism
Shalom.

I did not go back to Judaism. I converted to Judaism. Without Judaism there is no Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post

Shalom.

I did not go back to Judaism. I converted to Judaism. Without Judaism there is no Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

That is not what I meant.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post

That is not what I meant.
Shalom.

Are you referring to my words or those of patrick jane? I chose to answer him, but now I can ask you what you meant? Should I have not answered him, as he presumed to be speaking with understanding?

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster
June 15th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Shalom.

Are you referring to my words or those of patrick jane? I chose to answer him, but now I can ask you what you meant? Should I have not answered him, as he presumed to be speaking with understanding?

Shalom.

Jacob

He answered by giving an opinion on what he thought I meant and as usual he got it wrong.

The easiest way for me to explain this is. I meant what I said. It's in plain English.

Jacob
June 15th, 2017, 12:07 PM
He answered by giving an opinion on what he thought I meant and as usual he got it wrong.

The easiest way for me to explain this is. I meant what I said. It's in plain English.
Shalom.

Sure. But now I am confused by his wrong or false understanding of what you said.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 05:20 AM
"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." Ephesians 4:29
Hypocrite

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 05:21 AM
"But may it never be for me to boast, except in the stake of our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah, through whom the world has been staked to me, and I to the world".
Yet you boast without ceasing.

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 05:24 AM
Speaking of yourself again I see

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 05:30 AM
PS
You in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind.
Projection

Truster
June 22nd, 2017, 05:37 AM
Yet you boast without ceasing.

I will boast and rejoice in my Saviour and do so without ceasing. You couldn't in your most imaginative dreams understand this.

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 05:38 AM

Matthew 7:6
So your answer is no, and you only talk here to hear yourself speak..... Got it.

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 05:41 AM
I will boast and rejoice in my Saviour and do so without ceasing. You couldn't in your most imaginative dreams understand this.
You and I and everyone else know your boasting is in yourself.

Jesus nor Christ nor GOD nor Elohim start with the vowel I.

Truster
June 22nd, 2017, 05:49 AM
You and I and everyone else know your boasting is in yourself.

Jesus nor Christ nor GOD nor Elohim start with the vowel I.

He who searches the hearts* of man will judge between you and I.

hearts* not the blood pump.

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 06:01 AM
He who searches the hearts* of man will judge between you and I.

hearts* not the blood pump.
More progress and contradiction. There is One judge. It is not you though you saying is. You prove this with your own post. Now back to the boasting.

Tell me; how is it that you consider judging others and proclaiming self as elect/ Christ/ redeemed to be synonymous with glorifying GOD and GOD judging rightly? The only way one could debauch things without contradiction is to consider themselves to actually be GOD.

please attempt to amend these points.

Truster
June 22nd, 2017, 06:35 AM
More progress and contradiction. There is One judge. It is not you though you saying is. You prove this with your own post. Now back to the boasting.

Tell me; how is it that you consider judging others and proclaiming self as elect/ Christ/ redeemed to be synonymous with glorifying GOD and GOD judging rightly? The only way one could debauch things without contradiction is to consider themselves to actually be GOD.

The TOL statement of faith says, "Christ commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent." (This is according to the scriptures.)

I rebuke and judge, deal with it.

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 07:47 AM
The TOL statement of faith says, "Christ commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent." (This is according to the scriptures.)

I rebuke and judge, deal with it.
Okydoky

Truster
June 22nd, 2017, 08:02 AM

Because the election is of the Father, the redemption of the Son and the application of redemption by the Holy Spirit. As a regenerate sinner I have a duty to separate the precious from the vile and to expose the works of darkness. There are around a dozen scriptures to confirm this.

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
Because the election is of the Father, the redemption of the Son and the application of redemption by the Holy Spirit. As a regenerate sinner I have a duty to separate the precious from the vile and to expose the works of darkness. There are around a dozen scriptures to confirm this.
I didn't ask about discernment but damnation of the sinner that all are.

Truster
June 22nd, 2017, 09:56 AM
I didn't ask about discernment but damnation of the sinner that all are.

Do they allow sharp objects where you stay.

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 10:01 AM

GOD is long suffering and oft giving, merciful and loving.

It is us who must be faithful in reciprocation.

There is no question to the trust one can exhibit towards GOD as GOD is worthy and Just.

Truster
June 22nd, 2017, 10:12 AM
GOD is long suffering and oft giving, merciful and loving.

It is us who must be faithful in reciprocation.

There is no question to the trust one can exhibit towards GOD as GOD is worthy and Just.

He is all those things and more. To the regenerate. You are not of that number.

popsthebuilder
June 22nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
He is all those things and more. To the regenerate. You are not of that number.
I forgive you.

Truster
June 23rd, 2017, 02:48 AM
I forgive you.

I am forgiven.

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

"Messiah commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent." (TOL)

I cannot repent of the good I am caused to perform and you will not repent of your wickedness.

popsthebuilder
June 24th, 2017, 07:08 PM
I am forgiven.

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

"Messiah commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent." (TOL)

I cannot repent of the good I am caused to perform and you will not repent of your wickedness.
Righteous judgement is mercy.

You exhibit none.

This will be recompensed towards you; the knowing misleader.

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Righteous judgement is mercy.

You exhibit none.

This will be recompensed towards you; the knowing misleader.

You have not been shown mercy, because in your mind, you have been merciful towards yourself. Self-applied mercy is as fleeting as a smile on the face of perpetual misery.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 05:48 AM
You have not been shown mercy, because in your mind, you have been merciful towards yourself. Self-applied mercy is as fleeting as a smile on the face of perpetual misery.
Please do stop talking out of your butt.

You know I show myself no mercy and hold myself in very low esteem or regard.

GOD was merciful to me in giving me faith and all that came with it.

Now.... Say I am lying about receiving mercy and guidance from GOD, and freely receiving faith.

I dare you.

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 05:52 AM
Please do stop talking out of your butt.

You know I show myself no mercy and hold myself in very low esteem or regard.

GOD was merciful to me in giving me faith and all that came with it.

Now.... Say I am lying about receiving mercy and guidance from GOD, and freely receiving faith.

I dare you.

You are grossly mistaken about salvation. You have certainly not been saved. You are under law and wrath.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 05:57 AM
You are grossly mistaken about salvation. You have certainly not been saved. You are under law and wrath.

Smart to watch your words. You aren't as stupid as you like to play. I wasn't speaking of salvation per say and do not believe osas to be true.

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Smart to watch your words. You aren't as stupid as you like to play. I wasn't speaking of salvation per say and do not believe osas to be true.

You don't believe the truth to be true, full stop.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 06:05 AM
You don't believe the truth to be true, full stop.
You are walking proof that osas is not truth. Repent

exminister
June 25th, 2017, 06:25 AM

https://youtu.be/XVCtkzIXYzQ

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 06:33 AM
You are walking proof that osas is not truth. Repent

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed.

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 06:36 AM
exminster.
I know for an absolute fact that wherever I am, whatever I'm thinking, saying or doing that I am at the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my life and my salvation.

Try reading Psalm 23 and 139 if you need light in this matter. Or simply wallow in sin and ignorance.

exminister
June 25th, 2017, 06:57 AM
exminster.
I know for an absolute fact that wherever I am, whatever I'm thinking, saying or doing that I am at the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my life and my salvation.

Try reading Psalm 23 and 139 if you need light in this matter. Or simply wallow in sin and ignorance.

Shhh... Truster is here. :beanboy:

The Psalms are ascribed to King David.

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Shhh... Truster is here. :beanboy:

The Psalms are ascribed to King David.

It is by and through the psalms that the saints discover that others have walked the same path and had the same experiences. For you they are obviously historical and of no doctrinal worth, but for us* they are a well of goodness.

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 08:11 AM
But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed.
Exactly

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 08:14 AM
exminster.

Psalm: 23. 1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

If this were true of truster then he would reflect the same attributes. he does not.

peace

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Psalm: 23. 1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

If this were true of truster then he would reflect the same attributes. he does not.

peace

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:

A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

I speak peace to those that are in the covenant of peace and not to pretenders.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 08:30 AM
I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:

A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

I speak peace to those that are in the covenant of peace and not to pretenders.
Though I quoted you; if you exuded any level of intellectual honesty (or any sort really), then you would notice I wasn't addressing you.

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Though I quoted you; if you exuded any level of intellectual honesty (or any sort really), then you would notice I wasn't addressing you.

You responded to my post.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 08:44 AM
You responded to my post.
What a keen observation.

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 08:48 AM
What a keen observation.

Your stupid remarks along with you foul language and abusive name calling show you to be of unsound mind...according to the scriptures.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Your stupid remarks along with you foul language and abusive name calling show you to be of unsound mind...according to the scriptures.
Colossians: 3. 1. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. 5. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6. For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 7. In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. 8. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11. Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. 12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Wow, cut and paste random Bible verses.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Wow, cut and paste random Bible verses.
What's wrong? You can't see the multitude of pertinent references? A shame indeed.

Truster
June 25th, 2017, 09:21 AM
What's wrong? You can't see the multitude of pertinent references? A shame indeed.

13 The sons of Kenaz:

Othniel and Seraiah.

The sons of Othniel:

Hathath and Meonothai.[e] 14 Meonothai was the father of Ophrah.

Seraiah was the father of Joab,

the father of Ge Harashim.[f] It was called this because its people were skilled workers.

15 The sons of Caleb son of Jephunneh:

Iru, Elah and Naam.

The son of Elah:

Kenaz.

16 The sons of Jehallelel:

Ziph, Ziphah, Tiria and Asarel.

17 The sons of Ezrah:

Jether, Mered, Epher and Jalon. One of Mered’s wives gave birth to Miriam, Shammai and Ishbah the father of Eshtemoa. 18 (His wife from the tribe of Judah gave birth to Jered the father of Gedor, Heber the father of Soko, and Jekuthiel the father of Zanoah.) These were the children of Pharaoh’s daughter Bithiah, whom Mered had married.

19 The sons of Hodiah’s wife, the sister of Naham:

the father of Keilah the Garmite, and Eshtemoa the Maakathite.

20 The sons of Shimon:

Amnon, Rinnah, Ben-Hanan and Tilon.

The descendants of Ishi:

Zoheth and Ben-Zoheth