PDA

View Full Version : questions for christians

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 05:53 PM
Is Jesus center of Christianity?

disclaimer:

I will ask questions if your answer is inconsistent with Jesus' word because I believe Jesus' teaching is the center of Christianity.

blessings.

intojoy
March 22nd, 2017, 06:33 PM
Get thee hence Satan

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78367)

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Get thee hence Satan

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78367)

I guess you don't know what Christianity is.

That explains your filthy comment.

Calm down, Jesus loves you, friend.

keypurr
March 22nd, 2017, 06:43 PM

If Jesus Christ is not the center of Christianity our faith is not Christian. I agree with you meshak.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app ('https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367')

patrick jane
March 22nd, 2017, 08:08 PM

Yes, but now the risen ascended Jesus Christ is the center

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
Yes, but now the risen ascended Jesus Christ is the center

So you think keeping His commands is necessary to be saved?

reminder: Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

Lon
March 22nd, 2017, 08:18 PM

disclaimer:

I will ask questions if your answer is inconsistent with Jesus' word because I believe Jesus' teaching is the center of Christianity.

blessings.

One is a bit different from the other.
Yes, Jesus is central.
No, gentiles don't follow Jesus' directions to Jews, just His directions to gentiles.

Most of us believe the Lord Jesus Christ was working within Israel and Judah to bring about Salvation where gentiles are grafted in. As we are grafted in, not all of Jesus' words were for gentiles. If we 'think' so we might as well become Jewish, rather than Christian gentiles. Many aspire to exactly that, but we know many Jews are not the remnant. See Acts 21:25

IntoJoy's comment to you is in regards to that problem. Paul opposed Peter to his face over exactly this. Galatians 2:11-14

(just information from where most stand on one-side or the other, I'm just trying to give perspective rather than get into a debate over the issues). -Lon

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:21 PM
One is a bit different from the other. Most of us believe the Lord Jesus Christ was working within Israel and Judah to bring about Salvation where gentiles are grafted in. As we are grafted in, not all of Jesus' words were for gentiles. If we 'think' so we might as well become Jewish, rather than Christian gentiles. Many aspire to exactly that, but we know many Jews are not the remnant. See Acts 21:25

IntoJoy's comment to you is in regards to that problem. Paul opposed Peter to his face over exactly this. Galatians 2:11-14

(just information from where most stand on one-side or the other, I'm just trying to give perspective rather than get into a debate over the issues). -Lon

So you don't agree Jesus' teachings are for His followers?

patrick jane
March 22nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
So you don't agree Jesus' teachings are for His followers?Is that your only piece of knowledge?

steko
March 22nd, 2017, 08:27 PM

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Rom 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:28 PM
Is that your only piece of knowledge?

This question is utmost important all Jesus' followers should ask.

It is like elephant in the room for many Christians.

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Rom 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

So you don't believe it is essential to keep His commands?

Lon
March 22nd, 2017, 08:33 PM
So you don't agree Jesus' teachings are for His followers?Correct. I don't pay a temple tithe whenever He brings healing to me for instance, and importantly, neither do you. In fact, you cannot follow all His commandments since the temple and sacrifices are gone now. You HAVE to intelligently pick which commands you will follow.

Now the difference is that someone may disagree with you. What if someone were to tell you to go wash in the pool of siloam or dip yourself in the Jordan 7 times? What would you tell them about why you are not 'following Jesus' commands?' I think a LOT of what Jesus says applies to us today. For instance, I am not supposed to worry about what I will eat, or drink or wear Matthew 6.

Perhaps the ones that think the least things Jesus says are for them, will agree with this verse. IOW, we ALL as Christians have the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior and we all follow His teachings, but most specifically, what is termed a 'universal' (applies to everybody, Jews AND gentiles, not one or the other) truth of application. -Lon

Nihilo
March 22nd, 2017, 08:33 PM

disclaimer:

blessings.

Calm down, Jesus loves you, friend."The center of Christianity." What is Christianity Meshak? Where can I find this word in the Bible? Where did quote-unquote Jesus say "Christianity?" We need to know it if, we're going to talk about the center of it and what is or isn't there.

Zeke
March 22nd, 2017, 08:34 PM

disclaimer:

blessings.

Yet the inward is negated by the outward focus, Jesus is a prototype of our inward man who represents Divine history if such a thing actually exist seeing time has no effect on eternity, You are still seeing through the first Adams perception built on this temporal kingdoms requirements for a false perception of salvation which life has no need.

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Correct. I don't pay a temple tithe whenever He brings healing to me for instance,

Where did Jesus say pay a temple tithe?

Nihilo
March 22nd, 2017, 08:38 PM
OTOH I can find "CHURCH" in my Bible, in a few places, quote-unquote Jesus even mentioned "CHURCH." Is this what you mean by "Christianity," which I cannot find in the Bible, and I can't find where quote-unquote Jesus said "Christianity," not anywhere, not even any of His Apostles said this word you use here. Do you mean "CHURCH," Meshak? Do you mean to ask if the Lord Jesus Christ is the center of the Church? That's a great question Meshak, a great question, if that's what you're meaning here where you say "Christianity." I can check my Bible about "Church," Meshak, but the Bible is silent on the subject of "Christianity."

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:39 PM
Yet the inward is negated by the outward focus,

Nope, Jesus looks into our hearts.

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:42 PM
OTOH I can find "CHURCH" in my Bible, in a few places, quote-unquote Jesus even mentioned "CHURCH." Is this what you mean by "Christianity," which I cannot find in the Bible, and I can't find where quote-unquote Jesus said "Christianity," not anywhere, not even any of His Apostles said this word you use here. Do you mean "CHURCH," Meshak? Do you mean to ask if the Lord Jesus Christ is the center of the Church? That's a great question Meshak, a great question, if that's what you're meaning here where you say "Christianity." I can check my Bible about "Church," Meshak, but the Bible is silent on the subject of "Christianity."

So you don't believe Jesus' teaching is not essential to be saved?

Nihilo
March 22nd, 2017, 08:44 PM
So you don't believe Jesus' teaching is not essential to be saved?Oh you kidder you! :chuckle: What a rascal! :p

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:46 PM
Oh you kidder you! :chuckle: What a rascal! :p

I guess you don't know.

may God bless you.

Zeke
March 22nd, 2017, 08:46 PM
Nope, Jesus looks into our hearts.

No need for a outward look, you are the looker still blind to that truth.

Nihilo
March 22nd, 2017, 08:47 PM
I guess you don't know.

may God bless you.Thanks for the blessing! Yoink! ;)

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:47 PM
No need for a outward look, you are the looker still blind to that truth.

this thread is not for non-Christians.

good day.

Zeke
March 22nd, 2017, 08:50 PM
this thread is not for non-Christians.

good day.

Its for carnal minded dogmas that like to argue with like minded.

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 08:52 PM
Its for carnal minded dogmas that like to argue with like minded.

Please read the OP.

This is for Christians.

musterion
March 22nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
Trolling her own thread. The op stated it openly.

patrick jane
March 22nd, 2017, 09:07 PM
Nope, Jesus looks into our hearts.Nope. He doesn't.

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 09:11 PM
Nope. He doesn't.

So you don't believe keeping His teaching is not essential to salvation?

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 09:13 PM

can you answer my question?

Or you just don't know?

meshak
March 22nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
Where did Jesus say pay a temple tithe?

Ok Lon, you are talking about this verse:

Luke 5:14 (NKJV)

14 And He charged him to tell no one, “But go and show yourself to the priest, and make an offering for your cleansing, as a testimony to them, just as Moses commanded.”

I guess my op question was not exactly good one.

What you are quoting is about ceremonial law and Jesus does not endorse this kind anymore.

My questions should have been examples of Jesus' teaching of sermon on the mount.

Thank you for pointing out my vague question.

popsthebuilder
March 22nd, 2017, 11:38 PM
Christ is central to Christianity

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder
March 22nd, 2017, 11:39 PM

Is devotion in the face of adversity part of faithful love?

Nihilo
March 23rd, 2017, 12:26 AM
I guess you don't know.

may God bless you.You wind up breaking your closest relationships, thinking the way you do. That's not what Jesus wants! Church is absolutely about unity and uniting and togetherness and oneness and family. But here you are, reading everything that He said:

If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26 KJV)

Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. (Matthew 10:37 KJV)

Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. (John 12:25-26 KJV)

And thinking that somehow, rightly dividing people is acceptable, because "Jesus said" this or that. That's not what Jesus wants! He wants unity, He said He wants unity, He prayed for unity. When your relationships break apart you're not doing what He wants. If you can't figure out how to obey Him without breaking apart relationships, you're doing it wrong, better come up with something new.

And that must be why you are here then.

musterion
March 23rd, 2017, 03:22 AM
can you answer my question?

Or you just don't know?

You do not believe the Bible.

What if I quote the New World Translation? Would you believe that?

musterion
March 23rd, 2017, 03:24 AM
What you are quoting is about ceremonial law and Jesus does not endorse this kind anymore.

Where did He separate "ceremonial Law" from some other kind of Law?

meshak
March 23rd, 2017, 03:53 AM
Is devotion in the face of adversity part of faithful love?

I am disappointed with you for this question.

You don't seem to realize it is important to evangelize Jesus with whole truth. Jesus gospel is told only partial one.

My devotion is "Christianity is supposed to be about following Jesus with the whole truth" message.

You seem to be enabling the evil behavior of Christians: I see you confronting some posters here but I don't see you confronting anyone whose conduct is vicious.

popsthebuilder
March 23rd, 2017, 05:48 AM
I am disappointed with you for this question.

You don't seem to realize it is important to evangelize Jesus with whole truth. Jesus gospel is told only partial one.

My devotion is "Christianity is supposed to be about following Jesus with the whole truth" message.

You seem to be enabling the evil behavior of Christians: I see you confronting some posters here but I don't see you confronting anyone whose conduct is vicious.

I stand up to cruelty, violence, and immorality when I see them. Devotion is part of faithfulness and love which we are commanded to have without waver.

I'm sorry I disappointed you friend, but I honestly don't aim to please any man or woman.

No offence

peace

pondsbb
March 23rd, 2017, 06:21 AM

Christ loves us and dies for us while we are yet sinners. We keep His commands after salvation because He loves us first.

It is much like someone laying knocked unconscious in a burning building (sinner). That person can't save themselves. The hero (Jesus) rushes in and saves them. The sinner then falls in love with the hero and then begins to obey. The obeying and love come after the fact of being saved.

1 John 4-19 KJV
We love him, because he first loved us.

Romans 5:6-10 KJV
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. [7] For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. [9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. [10] For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 06:41 AM
Correct. I don't pay a temple tithe whenever He brings healing to me for instance, and importantly, neither do you. In fact, you cannot follow all His commandments since the temple and sacrifices are gone now. You HAVE to intelligently pick which commands you will follow.

Now the difference is that someone may disagree with you. What if someone were to tell you to go wash in the pool of siloam or dip yourself in the Jordan 7 times? What would you tell them about why you are not 'following Jesus' commands?' I think a LOT of what Jesus says applies to us today. For instance, I am not supposed to worry about what I will eat, or drink or wear Matthew 6.

Perhaps the ones that think the least things Jesus says are for them, will agree with this verse. IOW, we ALL as Christians have the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior and we all follow His teachings, but most specifically, what is termed a 'universal' (applies to everybody, Jews AND gentiles, not one or the other) truth of application. -Lon

You have to search for Jesus' teachings and find out what is to all for all times.

We know there is no more earthy temple, just as Jesus said there would not be.

So then, can you tell the difference from saying we do not have to obey what Jesus says because there is no temple, from saying we still have to obey everything else?

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 06:47 AM

You say you believe Paul but you do not because Paul calls it first to Jews then to Gentiles. NOT--- Jews forever only and a different for the Gentiles.

Jesus says when he is crucified then all can come to him to be saved.

You say Jesus to the Jews and Paul with a different gospel to the Gentiles.

You make Paul a sinner teaching against Jesus.

First to the Jews then to the Gentiles.

Jesus came for those who were circumcised they are the people who ALREADY belonged to God. They were God's and God gave them to Jesus. They were God's and now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's. God told them to get circumcised a long time ago that was a teaching tool, a shadow of Jesus. Jesus came and taught the truth for the new covenant, and then he died on the cross and circumcision of the flesh was nailed to the cross. God did cut off many Jews because they did not have faith even though they were circumcised.

The cross is the end to the dividing wall of Jews and Gentiles.

Jesus is the Lord over all.

Just ask me for scripture to what I said if you do not recognize them.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 06:57 AM
This question is utmost important all Jesus' followers should ask.

It is like elephant in the room for many Christians.

The thing about you is that you say the word 'Christian', but that word did not come around until the time of Acts. You speak against teachings from the apostles unless they quote Jesus exactly as in the four gospel books; however, you do have some teachings from them or you would not call yourself a Christian.

I am not going against you. I am trying to help you to understand. I hope you do not get defensive with me for telling you that. You are more right than the madists and faith only teachers, but if you would come to trust the rest of the Bible it would be good for you.
God the Creator of all seen and unseen can preserve His Word for us exactly as He wants to. God likes us to search, it is good for the heart. We have to search what He means, and it is good to trust all the written Word in the Holy Bible.
Don't let the madists and faith alone people confuse you about Paul They do not know Paul and understand what he is saying. They think he says don't obey Jesus. Paul would not like to hear how they misunderstand him.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 07:02 AM

Stop calling everyone you do not like a 'troll'. When you say 'troll' all the time, maybe that is what trolls do.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:04 AM

You haven't a clue about anything you comment on. You're in your own little "Hat World."

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 07:04 AM
You wind up breaking your closest relationships, thinking the way you do. That's not what Jesus wants! Church is absolutely about unity and uniting and togetherness and oneness and family. But here you are, reading everything that He said:

If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26 KJV)

Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. (Matthew 10:37 KJV)

Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. (John 12:25-26 KJV)

And thinking that somehow, rightly dividing people is acceptable, because "Jesus said" this or that. That's not what Jesus wants! He wants unity, He said He wants unity, He prayed for unity. When your relationships break apart you're not doing what He wants. If you can't figure out how to obey Him without breaking apart relationships, you're doing it wrong, better come up with something new.

And that must be why you are here then.

Jesus wants you to obey him.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 07:05 AM
Where did He separate "ceremonial Law" from some other kind of Law?

When he came to earth and died on the cross.

How is it you do not know even that?

Do you know what is a shadow of someone?

Do you know what a teaching tool is?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:06 AM

What's so "filthy" about what he said? You're not a "true believer" in the Grace Gospel, so, you're open to the false doctrines that Satan has to offer you.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:08 AM
If Jesus Christ is not the center of Christianity our faith is not Christian. I agree with you meshak.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app ('https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367')

You don't even belive that Christ is part of the Trinity. You're a bit of a Heretic.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:11 AM

Your brain is made of solid concrete.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:12 AM
When he came to earth and died on the cross.

How is it you do not know even that?

Do you know what is a shadow of someone?

Do you know what a teaching tool is?

You preach false doctrine here, as well.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 07:12 AM
Christ loves us and dies for us while we are yet sinners. We keep His commands after salvation because He loves us first.

God loves His creation the whole world. God loves 'us' in general. God does NOT EVEN KNOW you unless you obey Him.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

God loves those who love Him. God doesn't even know you personally if you do not obey.

It is much like someone laying knocked unconscious in a burning building (sinner).

No, it is not like that. That is what your false teachers have said. It is not from God.

That person can't save themselves. The hero (Jesus) rushes in and saves them. The sinner then falls in love with the hero and then begins to obey. The obeying and love come after the fact of being saved.

1 John 4-19 KJV

Romans 5:6-10 KJV
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. [7] For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. [9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. [10] For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Jesus dying for us while we were still UNGODLY is about Jesus dying for the GENTILES who were UNGODLY, they were without God and did not come into His Covenant which circumcision in the flesh was a sign.

Jesus saved the ungodly Gentiles means that Jesus did not make anyone get circumcised like the Jews before he would save them.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Jesus did not make the enemies get circumcised first and do what the Jews always did before he would save them. They just had to believe and obey Jesus and repent of their sins.

Read these scriptures:

Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

Did you read that?

They were ENEMIES because they did not obey and come into the covenant with God by getting circumcised in the flesh.

You should question everything that you have been taught.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 07:14 AM
You preach false doctrine here, as well.

Common sense eludes you when you speak that those who preach obedience to Jesus are doing Satan's job.

Think for yourself, is preaching to not obey ever right? You have been ensnared to say such evil nonsense.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:14 AM
Stop calling everyone you do not like a 'troll'. When you say 'troll' all the time, maybe that is what trolls do.

YOU don't have the "CLOUT" to bark orders at anybody around here.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 07:16 AM
YOU don't have the "CLOUT" to bark orders at anybody around here.

Here comes the derailer taking this thread away from the truth and all that is good.

I will ignore you from now on so that you will not fill theses pages with your hateful one liners.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:17 AM
Common sense eludes you when you speak that those who preach obedience to Jesus are doing Satan's job.

Think for yourself, is preaching to not obey ever right? You have been ensnared to say such evil nonsense.

NO! I just speak what the "Grace Gospel" says to us all. You have rejected the Gospel, hence, you're a "WORKER" trying to EARN your own salvation.

pondsbb
March 23rd, 2017, 07:18 AM
God loves His creation the whole world. God loves 'us' in general. God does NOT EVEN KNOW you unless you obey Him.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

God loves those who love Him. God doesn't even know you personally if you do not obey.

No, it is not like that. That is what your false teachers have said. It is not from God.

Jesus dying for us while we were still UNGODLY is about Jesus dying for the GENTILES who were UNGODLY, they were without God and did not come into His Covenant which circumcision in the flesh was a sign.

Jesus saved the ungodly Gentiles means that Jesus did not make anyone get circumcised like the Jews before he would save them.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Jesus did not make the enemies get circumcised first and do what the Jews always did before he would save them. They just had to believe and obey Jesus and repent of their sins.

Read these scriptures:

Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

Did you read that?

They were ENEMIES because they did not obey and come into the covenant with God by getting circumcised in the flesh.

You should question everything that you have been taught.
I agree we obey when we fall in love with the Lord. We don't know Him before salvation, but simply know about Him through the Word of God.

Once saved we become a new person and begin to obey.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:18 AM
Here comes the derailer taking this thread away from the truth and all that is good.

I will ignore you from now on so that you will not fill theses pages with your hateful one liners.

Why not "report" me, then?

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 07:21 AM
I agree we obey when we fall in love with the Lord. We don't know Him before salvation, but simply know about Him through the Word of God.

Once saved we become a new person and begin to obey.

I just gave you scriptures to consider, but you did not consider them carefully enough.

God does not save anyone until they love Him.

We do not love God until we obey God.

What don't you get about giving up your teachings from men and believing only God?

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me,

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:21 AM
Both Meshak and GT reject "The Grace Gospel" that was given to "The Apostle Paul" by "The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." Hence, they are not "True Christians" in the Biblical sense.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:24 AM
The Grace Gospel that Paul preached is the ONLY way to become a member of "The Body of Christ" today, in this "Dispensation of the Grace of God."

pondsbb
March 23rd, 2017, 07:25 AM
I just gave you scriptures to consider, but you did not consider them carefully enough.

God does not save anyone until they love Him.

We do not love God until we obey God.

What don't you get about giving up your teachings from men and believing only God?

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me,
Much like which comes first the chicken or the egg. God loves us first.

1 John 4-19 KJV

We love Him because He first loves us.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:27 AM
Anyone who REJECTS "The Grace Gospel" is rejecting the ONLY way to eternal life. If you choose any other way, you are headed for judgment and "The Lake of Fire" for eternity. That's sound Biblical truth.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:31 AM
There are several doors of faith to choose from, however, only one door leads to eternal life. It's best to choose the right door. You choose the wrong door at your own peril.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:35 AM
Meshak and GT would have us choose the wrong "Door of Faith." They preach/spread false doctrine and deceptions. Meshak has been "inspired" by the Jehovah Witness Cult, whereas, GT is a typical "WORKER" and trusts in herself rather than the Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:40 AM
Once we leave this world (death) it's too late to choose the right door of faith. Our destiny is sealed. (Judgement and The Lake of Fire.) Choose the "right door" while you have an opportunity.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 23rd, 2017, 07:43 AM
Read and study the writings of The Apostle Paul in order to understand how to become a member of "The Body of Christ" and gain eternal life. Romans through Philemon.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 07:46 AM
Much like which comes first the chicken or the egg. God loves us first.

1 John 4-19 KJV

We love Him because He first loves us.

The chicken came first.

I already gave you scriptures. It is up to you to think about them more carefully.

God does not contradict Himself.

God loves us is 'us' in general.

God loves His creation.

He loves what He created.

God does not even know you personally unless love Him by obeying Him.

God loves those who love Him.

Believe the scriptures and do not lean from the left or to the right of them; do not add or subtract.

keypurr
March 23rd, 2017, 07:57 AM
You don't even belive that Christ is part of the Trinity. You're a bit of a Heretic.
What is your Trinity?

Just a man made fable from the early church.

Give me some scripture to prove your point.

Sent from my A622GL using TOL mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78367)

pondsbb
March 23rd, 2017, 08:16 AM
The chicken came first.

I already gave you scriptures. It is up to you to think about them more carefully.

God does not contradict Himself.

God loves us is 'us' in general.

God loves His creation.

He loves what He created.

God does not even know you personally unless love Him by obeying Him.

Believe the scriptures and do not lean from the left or to the right of them; do not add or subtract.
We do obey Him because we love Him. We love Him because He first loves us.

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 09:28 AM
NO! I just speak what the "Grace Gospel" says to us all. You have rejected the Gospel, hence, you're a "WORKER" trying to EARN your own salvation.Bless you, GM. Don't give them wolves any slack.

Nihilo
March 23rd, 2017, 09:51 AM
Jesus wants you to obey him.Shut up you blockhead.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 10:40 AM
Shut up you blockhead.

You need the Lord. You have to obey the Lord to have the Lord.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 10:41 AM
Bless you, GM. Don't give them wolves any slack.

Going against people who say 'obey' is not good.

Having to obey Jesus' powerful words is not an evil thing.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 10:43 AM
We do obey Him because we love Him. We love Him because He first loves us.

You cannot dismiss not even one scripture.

The scripture says God knows those who obey.

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 10:46 AM
Going against people who say 'obey' is not good.
Going against what YOU say is good.
For YOU say that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded.
That is false, and falseness is not good.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 10:48 AM

We have to obey everything that Jesus tells everyone to do.

You never answer me when I ask you what we have to obey that Jesus taught when he walked the earth.

What do you say that we have to obey?

Nothing?

hahahahhahahhahahhaha

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 10:50 AM
Jesus came to earth and gave the RULES AND GUIDELINES for the NEW COVENANT.

Some things he said were for the New Covenant, and some things he just said, as wise as they are, it is not a guideline and rule for the New Covenant.

We do not have to bring Jesus a donkey and her colt, but we have to repent of our sins!

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 10:52 AM
We have to obey everything that Jesus tells everyone to do.

We do not have to obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded folks to do.

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 10:55 AM
Jesus came to earth and gave the RULES AND GUIDELINES for the NEW COVENANT.

The stipulations of the New Covenant are given in the OT scriptures to the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
Just as the NT confirms. (Hebrews 8:8)

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 10:57 AM
We do not have to obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded folks to do.

Answer the question. What do you say we have to obey? I know, but I say you erroneously say 'nothing'.

pondsbb
March 23rd, 2017, 10:57 AM
God does know those that obey. We obey because we love Him. We love Him because He first loves us. God's goodness and long-suffering leads us to repentance.

Romans 2:4 KJV
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 10:58 AM
The stipulations of the New Covenant are given in the OT scriptures to the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
Just as the NT confirms. (Hebrews 8:8)

No. There is a New Covenant and all Gentiles are invited.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
God does know those that obey. We obey because we love Him. We love Him because He first loves us. God's goodness and long-suffering leads us to repentance.

Romans 2:4 KJV
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Yeah quit saying that.

You do not not want to believe the other scriptures that say God loves those who love Him.

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 11:00 AM
Answer the question. You answer the question!!!!!!
When are you going to repent for repeating the lie that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?

you erroneously say 'nothing'.Another lie of yours.
Lying is a sin, GT.
Are you going to repent of that lie?
Answer the question!!!!

pondsbb
March 23rd, 2017, 11:01 AM
Yeah quit saying that.

You do not not want to believe the other scriptures that say God loves those who love Him.
I do believe God loves those who love Him. I believe we love Him because He first loves us.

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 11:02 AM
Yeah quit saying that.

You do not not want to believe the other scriptures that say God loves those who love Him.You need to quit saying that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded.
REPENT of your error, GT.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 11:03 AM
Tambora, you are silent when it comes to telling us what we have to obey when Jesus walked the earth.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 11:04 AM
I do believe God loves those who love Him. I believe we love Him because He first loves us.

He does not personally know those who do not obey Him.

How are you KNOWN by God?

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 11:05 AM
No. No???????????????
Then you go against the clear words of scripture presented in both the OT and the NT.
Shame on you.

Jeremiah 31:31 KJV
(31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:8 KJV
(8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 11:05 AM
Tambora, what do we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth?

pondsbb
March 23rd, 2017, 11:06 AM

How are you KNOWN by God?
He saved me and I obey Him. We love Him because He first loves us.

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 11:07 AM
Yes He does.
He knew of Jacob and Esau before either of them ever did anything.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 11:08 AM
He saved me and I obey Him. We love Him because He first loves us.

So you do not want to recognize any other scriptures. Is that what you want us to know about you?

Answer the question.

How are you personally known by God.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 11:09 AM
Yes He does.
He knew of Jacob and Esau before either of them ever did anything.

He hated Esau and loved Jacob.

Esau was godless.

What is your point?

pondsbb
March 23rd, 2017, 11:11 AM
He also knew Cyrus before Cyrus knew Him.

Isaiah 45:1-4 KJV
Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; [2] I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: [3] And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord , which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. [4] For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Nihilo
March 23rd, 2017, 11:11 AM
You need the Lord. You have to obey the Lord to have the Lord.Gigantic moron.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 11:13 AM
Gigantic moron.

You need the Lord. You have to obey the Lord to have the Lord.

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 11:13 AM
He hated Esau and loved Jacob.

Esau was godless.

What is your point?My point is showing your error by saying that GOD doesn't personally know anyone that does not obey.
So much of what you say is opposed to scripture.

pondsbb
March 23rd, 2017, 11:19 AM
He also knew Jonah. Jonah was disobedient and running from Him. He had a whale swallow him to spit Jonah out where God wanted him to be.

popsthebuilder
March 23rd, 2017, 11:25 AM
There are two commands from the Christ of GOD. If one follows these two commands then all other law is followed inadvertently.

It's that simple.

Nihilo
March 23rd, 2017, 11:56 AM
You need the Lord.Duh.

You have to obey the Lord to have the Lord.Censored, GT.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 11:57 AM
My point is showing your error by saying that GOD doesn't personally know anyone that does not obey.
So much of what you say is opposed to scripture.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 11:59 AM
Duh.
Censored, GT.

I do not know what you are trying to say when you say 'censored'.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 12:01 PM
There are two commands from the Christ of GOD. If one follows these two commands then all other law is followed inadvertently.

It's that simple.

There are two commands that fulfill ALL the commands.

If you do not obey all of Jesus' commands, then how are you fulfilling those two?

Please answer the question.

meshak
March 23rd, 2017, 12:01 PM
I stand up to cruelty, violence, and immorality when I see them. Devotion is part or faithfulness and love which we are commanded to have without waver.

I'm sorry I disappointed you friend, but I honestly don't aim to please any man or woman.

No offence

peace

good day.

Nihilo
March 23rd, 2017, 12:43 PM
I do not know what you are trying to say when you say 'censored'.Oh.

KingdomRose
March 23rd, 2017, 02:52 PM

Why would Jesus say this if his teachings were only for Jews?....

"This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14, NASB)

"Go therefore and make disciples of ALL THE NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you." (Matthew 28:19,20, NASB)

Any comment?

KingdomRose
March 23rd, 2017, 02:58 PM
Correct. I don't pay a temple tithe whenever He brings healing to me for instance, and importantly, neither do you. In fact, you cannot follow all His commandments since the temple and sacrifices are gone now. You HAVE to intelligently pick which commands you will follow.

So you outright reject what Jesus is quoted as saying at John 14:15....."If you love me, you will keep my commandments"?

And

"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16, NASB)?

Why do you reject these sayings of Jesus?

musterion
March 23rd, 2017, 04:22 PM
Why would Jesus say this if his teachings were only for Jews?....

"This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14, NASB)

"Go therefore and make disciples of ALL THE NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you." (Matthew 28:19,20, NASB)

Any comment?

Oh yes he does. Prepare to learn from Steko. Excellent question, too.

Lon
March 23rd, 2017, 04:45 PM
So you outright reject what Jesus is quoted as saying at John 14:15....."If you love me, you will keep my commandments"?

And

"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16, NASB)?

Why do you reject these sayings of Jesus?
No. Neither do you. You would literally have to move to Jerusalem, rebuild the temple, and find a Levite priest. If you can't do that, You can't love Jesus as much as you want to either. I already said, whatever I can, I do follow. I try not to worry about what I will eat, what I will drink, or what I will wear. How are you doing? Which ones are you following daily? Which ones are you missing? Jesus said He was going to tell some who do "all these things in Your name" to depart, He never knew them.

meshak
March 23rd, 2017, 05:50 PM
No. Neither do you. You would literally have to move to Jerusalem, rebuild the temple, and find a Levite priest. If you can't do that, You can't love Jesus as much as you want to either. I already said, whatever I can, I do follow. I try not to worry about what I will eat, what I will drink, or what I will wear. How are you doing? Which ones are you following daily? Which ones are you missing? Jesus said He was going to tell some who do "all these things in Your name" to depart, He never knew them.

Jesus commands that He expects His followers to obey is moral laws which he preach in sermon on the mount.

This is my contextual reasoning.

Zeke
March 23rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Simple fix, just worship in the only temple God ever dwelled in Acts 17:24, Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16 instead of thinking brick and mortar to follow a secular historic christ outside you in a kingdom of time, wrong one.

Tambora
March 23rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
Jesus said He was going to tell some who do "all these things in Your name" to depart, He never knew them.:Popcorn:

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 06:07 PM

No, Jesus did not say if you obey me he will tell you to depart from him.

Those that said they did things in his name, they did not repent of their sins, they continued to be evil doers. He never knew them because they did not repent of their sins.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Simple fix, just worship in the only temple God ever dwelled in Acts 17:24, Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16 instead of thinking brick and mortar to follow a secular historic christ outside you in a kingdom of time, wrong one.

God's Spirit used to be in the temple.

The Jews used to have to purify themselves just to go to the temple where God's Spirit was.

The purification works are the works we no longer have to do, but all these faith only people say our obeying is nothing.

popsthebuilder
March 23rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
There are two commands that fulfill ALL the commands.

If you do not obey all of Jesus' commands, then how are you fulfilling those two?

Please answer the question.
Perhaps you misunderstood and/ or I worded it poorly, or most likely one as the result of the other.

If you love GOD with all your being and love your neighbor/friend/enemy as you love yourself, without partiality, then all other commands will be adhered to by default.

peace

keypurr
March 23rd, 2017, 06:33 PM
Your simple minded in your theology GM.

You make a great church man but a lousy example of a Christian. Your church can not save you GM.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 06:53 PM
Perhaps you misunderstood.

If you love GOD with all your being and love your neighbor/friend/enemy as you love yourself, without partiality, then all other commands will be adhered to by default.

peace

I didn't misunderstand.

If you love your neighbor do you steal from him?

No?

Then you obeyed the do not steal command.

If you love your neighbor and do not commit adultery with his wife, the you obeyed the do not commit adultery command.

Do you see now see now that you have to obey?

popsthebuilder
March 23rd, 2017, 07:59 PM
I didn't misunderstand.

If you love your neighbor do you steal from him?

No?

Then you obeyed the do not steal command.

If you love your neighbor and do not commit adultery with his wife, the you obeyed the do not commit adultery command.

Do you see now see now that you have to obey?
What are you talking about?

You said the same thing I have been saying.

This isn't the first time this has happened.

Miscommunications happen. I know I have a lot of trouble expressing what I mean to at times. These atmospheres can seem to breed needless contention.

Can we not take a breath and step back at times; Consider our thoughts and words consciously, and recall that we are siblings in faith, and even if opposed enemies still professing followers of the Christ of GOD; and as such, approach things with a certain level of composure, with the intent of edification as opposed to degradation?

peace my friend and sister; with all sincerity.

Lon
March 23rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
Mat 7:22

On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 

meshak
March 23rd, 2017, 08:50 PM

On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 

what is your point?

Jesus is the one who says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

Besides we don't claim to do mighty works.

meshak
March 23rd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Can you believe that you can become born of God
and never commit another sin?

With God's help, yes.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 09:05 PM

What does Jesus say to them?

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

They were still sinners. They had not repented of their sins.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
What are you talking about?

You said the same thing I have been saying.

This isn't the first time this has happened.

Miscommunications happen. I know I have a lot of trouble expressing what I mean to at times. These atmospheres can seem to breed needless contention.

Can we not take a breath and step back at times; Consider our thoughts and words consciously, and recall that we are siblings in faith, and even if opposed enemies still professing followers of the Christ of GOD; and as such, approach things with a certain level of composure, with the intent of edification as opposed to degradation?

peace my friend and sister; with all sincerity.

I have said and did nothing wrong. Why are speaking as if I did?

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 09:09 PM

That is what you are supposed to work at and train yourself for.

God's Truth
March 23rd, 2017, 09:21 PM
Why do you believe that you can become born of God by working and training yourself?

After you are born again and have no sin, you are to work out your salvation and train yourself, you are to live a life worthy of what you were given and offer your body as a living sacrifice.

Is that how you become born of God?

You become born of God when you repent of your sins to Jesus and he washes you clean and lives inside you. You then have a new life without sins, you are born again and have no sins.

meshak
March 23rd, 2017, 09:26 PM
Do you desire to become born of God and never commit another sin?

Why the repetition?

I just gave you my answer.

keypurr
March 23rd, 2017, 09:53 PM

Who was he talking about Lon, you or me?

Hope all is well with you and yours friend.

Lon
March 23rd, 2017, 11:32 PM
Who was he talking about Lon, you or me?

Hope all is well with you and yours friend.
I'm not sure if you meant both sentences to go together, but they do, and thank you.

I think it is clear, it is the one, not that thinks He knows Christ, but the one Christ doesn't know. It is a person, I believe, who is doing some or many things in following Him, but doing it from an unregenerate flesh. 2 Corinthians 5:17 "If" (and I think only 'if') "then he/she is a new creation." Jesus said we must be born-again. As I've said in the past, I don't believe we can born-again ourselves. I don't think the Lord Jesus Christ was telling Nicodemus to be born again at all. It wasn't an verb Nicodemus could carry out. It was a condition to be met. Hence, John 3:5

In Him -Lon

Lazy afternoon
March 24th, 2017, 01:14 AM
You answer the question!!!!!!
When are you going to repent for repeating the lie that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?

We must obey everything Jesus commands us.

Perhaps He never commands you anything.

LA

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 03:39 AM
I'm not sure if you meant both sentences to go together, but they do, and thank you.

I think it is clear, it is the one, not that thinks He knows Christ, but the one Christ doesn't know. It is a person, I believe, who is doing some or many things in following Him, but doing it from an unregenerate flesh. 2 Corinthians 5:17 "If" (and I think only 'if') "then he/she is a new creation." Jesus said we must be born-again. As I've said in the past, I don't believe we can born-again ourselves. I don't think the Lord Jesus Christ was telling Nicodemus to be born again at all. It wasn't an verb Nicodemus could carry out. It was a condition to be met. Hence, John 3:5

In Him -Lon

I am sure most of us believe we are born again. It is all self assurance. Just because we believe we are born again does not make it so.

That's why Jesus says we know them by their fruit, and we all will be judged according to what we have done.

Smooth talking and lip serving confession will not do it.

Smooth talking is not love, Lon.

musterion
March 24th, 2017, 04:25 AM
what is your point?

You people are liars and trolls because you know you can't bring sacrifices to a priest (as He commanded) or miraculously heal the sick (as He commanded) and because you refuse to sell ALL that you have for the poor (as He commanded).

If you were honest enough to admit what is obvious even to children - that He cannot be obeyed to the letter from the four gospels - then people here might take you seriously.

If you were honest enough to admit that what is also obvious - that you just don't want to sell all that you have, and so refuse to obey Him - there too people might take you seriously.

But since you already know He can't be obeyed to the letter (because you don't), or won't sell all that you have, yet you insist on absolutely obedience, you people are liars.

What will happen to all liars. (http://biblehub.com/revelation/21-8.htm)

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 04:53 AM
You people are liars and trolls because you know you can't bring sacrifices to a priest (as He commanded) or miraculously heal the sick (as He commanded) and because you refuse to sell ALL that you have for the poor (as He commanded).

If you were honest enough to admit what is obvious even to children - that He cannot be obeyed to the letter from the four gospels - then people here might take you seriously.

If you were honest enough to admit that what is also obvious - that you just don't want to sell all that you have, and so refuse to obey Him - there too people might take you seriously.

But since you already know He can't be obeyed to the letter (because you don't), or won't sell all that you have, yet you insist on absolutely obedience, you people are liars.

hello musty,

May God bless you.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 24th, 2017, 06:55 AM
I am sure most of us believe we are born again. It is all self assurance. Just because we believe we are born again does not make it so.

That's why Jesus says we know them by their fruit, and we all will be judged according to what we have done.

Smooth talking and lip serving confession will not do it.

Smooth talking is not love, Lon.

Meshak didn't write this post. My evidence? There's NO broken English. Good try, though whoever you are.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 24th, 2017, 06:56 AM

LA

Stay off of that old LA Freeway. It's full of confusion and false doctrine.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 24th, 2017, 06:59 AM
what is your point?

Besides we don't claim to do mighty works.

Who is "WE?" Do you have a mouse under your hat?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 24th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Jesus commands that He expects His followers to obey is moral laws which he preach in sermon on the mount.

This is my contextual reasoning.

Contextual Reasoning:

Our intuition is that reasoning is usually performed on a subset of the global knowledge base; we never consider all we know but only a very small subset of it. The notion of context is used as a means of formalizing this idea of localization.

Are you willing to go along with this definition, Meshak?

Lon
March 24th, 2017, 11:22 AM

LA You added 'us.' I think she agrees with you, to an extent, but you changed the context. -Lon

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 11:31 AM
You added 'us.' I think she agrees with you, to an extent, but you changed the context. -Lon

Why do you play game?

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 11:35 AM

This is my contextual reasoning.Why did He say John 6:63 (KJV) if what you say is right? Offer your contextual reasoned explanation. :)

" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing "

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Why did He say John 6:63 (KJV) if what you say is right? Offer your contextual reasoned explanation. :)

hello, Nihilo:)

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 11:50 AM

According to what you just said, you make Jesus an ironic man who speaks some kind of satire.

Obey me, [even though you cannot], do this and do that, [even though you never will]...

What you teach is ludicrous and beyond a shame.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 11:56 AM

Jesus does not tell all to sell all they have. He told that to men he wanted to help him lay the foundation, men who would be traveling ministers with him.

Jesus did not promote worldwide homelessness.

With your faulty reasoning, you make the poor who receive things the greatest of sinners for excepting help and not staying poor by giving away what they just received.

You do not have understanding because guess what? Wisdom is given to those who obey!

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:02 PM

Jesus does not tell all to heal the sick, he told that to those who were helping lay the foundation.

The foundation has been laid.

pondsbb
March 24th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Jesus does not tell all to heal the sick, he told that to those who were helping lay the foundation.

Yes, Very often people are a lot like Peter when he asked the Lord what John should do.

John 21:20-22 KJV
Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? [21] Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do ? [22] Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

The Lord basically told Peter that he should only worry about what He had told Peter to do.

He doesn't tell us all to do the same things.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:12 PM

Jesus came to earth to give us the guidelines to the New Covenant.

He then shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

Jesus was not being ironic when he gave his teachings.

We was not setting us up for failure so that Paul could give us a new gospel where we do not have to do anything but believe. Believing without obeying is not the secret good news now revealed.

Jesus' words are forever and they are to all.

After Jesus died on the cross, he went TO HELL and preached the GOSPEL THERE.

Paul did not go to Hell to preach the fake gospel you claim he had.

Jesus went to Hell and preached THE GOSPEL there.

Jesus then ascended higher than all the heavens. Jesus filled the whole universe (see Ephesians 4:10)---Jesus FILLED THE WHOLE UNIVERSE with HIS TRUTH, His word, his teachings, HIS GOOD NEWS, His one and only gospel!

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Yes, Very often people are a lot like Peter when he asked the Lord what John should do.

John 21:20-22 KJV
Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? [21] Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do ? [22] Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

The Lord basically told Peter that he should only worry about what He had told Peter to do.

He doesn't tell us all to do the same things.

That is right.

When Jesus and the disciples were laying the foundation, God testified to what they said.

God testified to what they said by allowing them to do many miraculous things.

God testified to the one and only gospel by allowing the apostles to do miraculous things.

Hebrews 2:4
God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

Mark 6:7 Calling the Twelve to him, he began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over impure spirits.

Matthew 10:1
Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

God already testified to His WORD.

We still have help from God and miracles do happen for us, but it is just not in the same way as the apostles did, raising those who have been dead past resuscitation time, giving sight to those born blind without any medical intervention, paralyzed from birth being able to miraculously walk, etc.

God can do anything He wants, but testifying to the gospel during the laying of the foundation has already happened.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Jesus' words are forever and they are to all.

Mouth always open, brain always shut.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Mouth always open, brain always shut.

Insults are NOT A DEFENSE for the truth.

Insults are what people have who do not have the truth.

If you do not have the truth, what else do you got to reply to me?

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Why did He say John 6:63 (KJV) if what you say is right? Offer your contextual reasoned explanation. :)

hello, Nihilo:)Why'd you not answer the question friend? If you don't have the answer, then you are duty-bound to discard your view wholesale because clearly it is not correct. It's the honest thing to do Meshak. Do be a dear. :)

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM

Insults are what people have who do not have the truth.

If you do not have the truth, what else do you got to reply to me?Foolish woman. If a person insults, it does NOT automatically mean they have no truth.
If it did, you would have to place yourself (who insults all the time) into your category of not having truth.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Why'd you not answer the question friend? If you don't have the answer, then you are duty-bound to discard your view wholesale because clearly it is not correct. It's the honest thing to do Meshak. Do be a dear. :)

Because I don't want to start bickering match.

It seems all you want is to belittle me.

good day.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:32 PM

You can obey in the spirit of your mind without moving.

You can forgive in your heart.

You can stop lusting in your heart.

You can stop hating in your heart.

You can confess and repent of your sins.

You can humble yourself as a little child.

You do not understand that unless and if...unless and if you obey Jesus---you will NEVER ENTER.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Foolish woman. If a person insults, it does NOT automatically mean they have no truth.
If it did, you would have to place yourself (who insults all the time) into your category of not having truth.

I do not do what you say I do. Accusations are also a tool of the devil.

Nihilo

Insults are what people have who do not have the truth."People who do not have the truth," according to GT:

Matthew 23:16 (KJV) ---"blind guides"
Matthew 23:17 (KJV) ---"fools and blind"
Matthew 23:23 (KJV) ---"hypocrites"
Matthew 23:27 (KJV) ---"like unto whited sepulchres"
Matthew 23:33 (KJV) ---"serpents" ; "generation of vipers"

John 8:55 (KJV) ---"liar"

If you do not have the truth, what else do you got to reply to me?God's truth.

Tambora

" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing ":thumb:

Luke 12:19-21 KJV
(19) And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
(20) But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
(21) So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 12:39 PM
"People who do not have the truth," according to GT:

John 8:55 (KJV) ---"liar".
GT contradicts herself a lot.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I do not do what you say I do. Accusations are also a tool of the devil.Yes you do insult all the time.
Lying is a tool of the devil.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:41 PM
:thumb:

Luke 12:19-21 KJV
(19) And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
(20) But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
(21) So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Do you understand those scriptures?

Laying up treasures in heaven is about obeying Jesus.

Tell me why you use the scriptures quoting Jesus when you think it means DO NOT OBEY?

Tell me why you think those scriptures, the scriptures that you misunderstand as saying we do not have to obey---why you think those are now for us and not only to the Jews?!

Tell me why you will not tell us what we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth?

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Because I don't want to start bickering match.

It seems all you want is to belittle me.

good day.Your view causes bickering matches though Meshak.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Yes you do insult all the time.
Lying is a tool of the devil.

Telling you not to accuse is not wrong. How do you ever get that it is wrong to tell someone they are wrong for insulting? How do you ever get that it is wrong to tell you that you ARE what you falsely accuse me of being?

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren.

Tell me how it is wrong to tell you that after you verbally abuse me and accuse me?

Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Zechariah 3:1
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Your view causes bickering matches though Meshak.

good day:)

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 12:47 PM
good day:)'Nothing wrong with wishing people a good day Meshak. If only you'd stop there, you'd be ahead of the game. :)

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 12:48 PM
'Nothing wrong with wishing people a good day Meshak. If only you'd stop there, you'd be ahead of the game. :)

Ok:)

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:50 PM
"People who do not have the truth," according to GT:

John 8:55 (KJV) ---"liar"
God's truth.

Firstly, you are no Jesus and you are no John the baptizer, the greatest man ever besides Jesus.

Secondly, Jesus didn't tell people what they were every time instead of speaking to them about the truth.

You verbally abuse.

You also falsely accuse.

Can you imagine what the Bible would look like if verbally abusing people was part of Jesus' teachings?

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Tell me why you will not tell us what we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth?Tell me if you have yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded??????
tick-tock

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Firstly, you are no Jesus and you are no John the baptizer.

Secondly, Jesus didn't tell people what they were every time instead of speaking to them about the truth.

You verbally abuse.

You also falsely accuse.

Can you imagine what the Bible would look like if verbally abusing people was part of Jesus' teachings?Verbally abusing people was part of quote-unquote Jesus' teachings, so it would look like exactly how it looks now, you disjointed idiot. You enormous dolt. You utterly full-up-to-the-brim moron.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 12:53 PM
You verbally abuse.

You also falsely accuse.

You speak of yourself perfectly.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Verbally abusing people was part of quote-unquote Jesus' teachings, so it would look like exactly how it looks now, you disjointed idiot. You enormous dolt. You utterly full-up-to-the-brim moron.She's messed up big time.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Tell me if you have yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded??????
tick-tock

We have to obey everything that Jesus commands us.

If you fail at one thing, then you are living in sin.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Verbally abusing people was part of quote-unquote Jesus' teachings, so it would look like exactly how it looks now, you disjointed idiot. You enormous dolt. You utterly full-up-to-the-brim moron.

You are proof that you do not understand what verbal abuse is.

You sound nothing like Jesus.

Jesus did not abuse calling someone a blind guide.

You are as a glutton who does not know when or how to stop.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Like GT says, you are no Jesus, so you should not judge His servants the way you.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Like GT says, you are no Jesus, so you should not judge His servants the way you.

Amen.

They find a scripture where Jesus calls someone a blind guide, and they think that means they are right in calling people 'idiots', morons', stupid, etc. They think they can say it as much as they want and anytime they want, and they do it all the time. They are abusive. God does not like abusive people.

They are badly mistaken.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 01:01 PM
We have to obey everything that Jesus commands us.

If you fail at one thing, then you are living in sin.Why do you keep avoiding answering the question?????
Have you yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?????

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Like GT says, you are no Jesus, so you should not judge His servants the way you.:crackup: :rotfl: :chuckle:

I think I split my side Meshak! Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!

Good day to you sir. :)

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 01:03 PM
They find a scripture where Jesus calls someone a blind guide, and they think that means they are right in calling people 'idiots', morons', stupid, etc. They think they can say it as much as they want and anytime they want, and they do it all the time. They are abusive. God does not like abusive people.That would be you.

They are badly mistaken.That is definitely you.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 01:15 PM
:crackup: :rotfl: :chuckle:

I think I split my side Meshak! Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!

Good day to you sir. :)

:)

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Why do you keep avoiding answering the question?????
Have you yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?????

How many times does it have to be explained to you?

Now tell us what you say we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth?

According to your logic, we have to obey NOTHING.

According to your logic, all the Jews were to bring Jesus a donkey and its colt because he said it to one Jew.

What you say is ill logical and not from God.

You are trying to be crafty.

Jesus gives commands to enter salvation.

You keep harassing me and talking about how we do not have to obey everything he said and you call me a liar.

What don't you get that there are commands for the New Covenant and you have to obey to enter?

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Jesus gave the guidelines for the covenant of his blood.

Blood covenants must be followed exactly.

Tambora will NOT tell you what Jesus says when he walked the earth that we have to obey.

It seems that she cannot bring herself to say it.

She gives scriptures that quote Jesus when she thinks it says we do not have to obey---according to her, those are the times Jesus is speaking to us.

What a mess.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 01:39 PM
How many times does it have to be explained to you?

How about you explain it with a yes or no, like you demand others to do?
Now answer.
Have you yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?
Yes or no?

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 01:40 PM
How about you explain it with a yes or no, like you demand others to do?
Now answer.
Have you yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?
Yes or no?

You have to obey everything that Jesus commands.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 01:43 PM
GT will NOT tell you if she has repented of telling the same lie over and over again, that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded..

It seems that she cannot bring herself to say it.

What a mess.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 01:49 PM
You have to obey everything that Jesus commands.And there it is, folks.
The same old lie this loon tells over and over again.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

What a mess for her!

popsthebuilder
March 24th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Verbally abusing people was part of quote-unquote Jesus' teachings, so it would look like exactly how it looks now, you disjointed idiot. You enormous dolt. You utterly full-up-to-the-brim moron.
Matthew: 5. 22. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

2 Corinthians: 11. 19. For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.

2 Corinthians: 12. 11. I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.

peace

Lazy afternoon
March 24th, 2017, 04:09 PM

Are you not a member of the RCC, worship Mary, and obey the anti-Christ Pope?

LA

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 07:49 PM
And there it is, folks.
The same old lie this loon tells over and over again.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

What a mess for her!

Jesus 'charged' his disciples AT THAT time not to tell he was Jesus the Christ.

That is NOT A TEACHING.

We have to OBEY JESUS' teachings for salvation.

With your reasoning, no Jew could ever tell anyone that he was the Christ.

Obey Jesus and you will be given wisdom, and even sense that is common.

Tambora
March 24th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Jesus 'charged' his disciples AT THAT time not to tell he was Jesus the Christ.

Then why do you say stupid lies like this ???

You have to obey everything that Jesus commands.
It's a lie every time you tell it, and you tell it a lot.
REPENT!

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Are you not a member of the RCC, worship Mary, and obey the anti-Christ Pope?I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer, that isn't also some sort of insult. :p

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer, that isn't also some sort of insult. :p

I am sorry sir, but you have been insulting your enemy big time.
Jesus says to love your enemy, friend.

Read Jesus' word, dear.

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 09:32 PM

Read Jesus' word, dear.Quote-unquote Jesus insulted His enemies big time. Read quote-unquote Jesus' word, dear. :)

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Quote-unquote Jesus insulted His enemies big time. Read quote-unquote Jesus' word, dear. :)

Again, you are not Jesus, so you have no qualification to rebuke or judge.

Are you sinless like Jesus?

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM

Are you sinless like Jesus?You are not Jesus, so you have no qualification to rebuke or judge.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM
When it comes to simple and basic of Christianity, those saved Christians don't have much to say.

They are so busy studying man's doctrines instead of what Jesus teaches.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 09:40 PM
You are not Jesus, so you have no qualification to rebuke or judge.

You know what you are doing is troll?

Make your own thread.

Stop behaving like teenage bully.

KingdomRose
March 24th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Wow, how artfully you distorted what Jesus said. He very clearly taught that his followers were to do good works. Now you come along and say that he really didn't want them to do works in his name? Come on.

Matthew 7:21-23 refers to those religions whose leaders say "oh didn't we do this and that for you?" but he already said that only those doing the will of his Father would gain the Kingdom of heaven (Matt.7:21). They were obviously those who WEREN'T doing the will of the Father.

KingdomRose
March 24th, 2017, 09:51 PM

But they were just mouthing the right words and doing things for show. They hadn't done the will of the Father (Matt.7:21) that is why Jesus said "I never knew you." It's sad how shallow your understanding of Scripture is.

KingdomRose
March 24th, 2017, 09:55 PM

Are you hallucinating???? If you say that you do not sin, the Bible says you're a LIAR. (I John 1:8) We can't escape the sin we inherited from Adam, which is non-deliberate sin. That is why Jesus died for us! Did you forget that?

We can refrain from committing DELIBERATE sins, but no one can stop sinning completely.

Lon
March 24th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Wow, how artfully you distorted what Jesus said. He very clearly taught that his followers were to do good works.:nono: Actually the opposite: Conditions to be met, not commands you or I can accomplish. Please listen (not to agree, just to know): this is a HUGE paradigm difference between JW's and us: We believe MANY of your 'commands' aren't commands, but rather that Jesus is 'describing' a condition to be met. In fact, Hebrews goes into great depth that God will write His laws on hearts ("He" "His" work, the condition to be met is God's work). See John 8:24 Compare it to Ephesians 2:8-10

Look KR, I know you disagree and indeed cannot accept this. Realize however it is exactly what we believe. You couldn't possibly communicate effectively with us or convert us to your way of thinking. What you can do, is 1) see it in futility and 2) see the incredibly deep conviction of it: Jesus didn't call us to 'do' but explain rather what we have to be. At the very least, I think it something you can grasp.

Now you come along and say that he really didn't want them to do works in his name? Come on.
Yes, this is a semblance with a few explanations of some of what I am saying. It is 'better' explained in the paragraph above, but yes, most of what Jesus actually commanded, was for the Jewish disciples. Rather, the 'conditions to be met" must precede any 'doing' otherwise it is just works of the flesh.

Matthew 7:21-23 refers to those religions whose leaders say "oh didn't we do this and that for you?" but he already said that only those doing the will of his Father would gain the Kingdom of heaven (Matt.7:21). They were obviously those who WEREN'T doing the will of the Father. Yes, a 'condition' to be met that ONLY He can meet. See Ephesians 2:8&9 then 10

JudgeRightly
March 24th, 2017, 10:06 PM

Read Jesus' word, dear.

Let your love be without hypocrisy, hate evil.

If my enemy is evil, then I should hate him.

Do not judge based on appearances, but judge with righteous judgment.

Jesus tells us to judge rightly. If we don't, we disobey God Himself.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TOL mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78367)

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 10:06 PM
You know what you are doing is troll?

Make your own thread.

Stop behaving like teenage bully.:D You are funny dude. Quote-unquote what you are doing is troll. Another gem, along with "the forum meshak." God bless. O-K. ;)

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Let your love be without hypocrisy, hate evil.

If my enemy is evil, then I should hate him.

Do not judge based on appearances, but judge with righteous judgment.

Jesus tells us to judge rightly. If we don't, we disobey God Himself.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TOL mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78367)

Hello JR:)

May God bless you.

JudgeRightly
March 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Hello JR:)

May God bless you.
So no response?

Lon
March 24th, 2017, 10:10 PM
But they were just mouthing the right words and doing things for show. They hadn't done the will of the Father (Matt.7:21) that is why Jesus said "I never knew you." It's sad how shallow your understanding of Scripture is.It is rather, sad that you revert to ad hominem. I'll leave it for right now. Maybe my other post will reach through this kind of dross. Did you, in any amount of love of Christ, think you were serving me? Helping yourself? Lifting Him up? :nono: I'll try and forgive it. -Lon

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 10:10 PM
:D You are funny dude. Quote-unquote what you are doing is troll. Another gem, along with "the forum meshak." God bless. O-K. ;)

Make your own thread instead pestering someone's thread.

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Make your own thread instead pestering someone's thread.:D I love your playful grammar! As if a thread could be pestered, like a thread's a person? Hilariously funny my dear friend.

Good day! :) :chuckle:

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 10:19 PM
It is rather, sad that you revert to ad hominem. I'll leave it for right now. Maybe my other post will reach through this kind of dross. Did you, in any amount of love of Christ, think you were serving me? Helping yourself? Lifting Him up? :nono: I'll try and forgive it. -Lon

Lon, instead of belittling Jesus' servant spreading God's kingdom, why don't you tell us what is going to happen to new heaven and new earth. I am guessing you don't know because Calvinists never talks about prophesy, in my experience..

BTW, your first comment to OP was nothing but insulting. And you claim KR ad hominem?

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM
:D I love your playful grammar! As if a thread could be pestered, like a thread's a person? Hilariously funny my dear friend.

Good day! :) :chuckle:

I guess you have nothing to do but playing cyber bully.

good bye, dear.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 10:22 PM
So no response?

I just did.

May God bless you.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Lon, instead of belittling Jesus' servant spreading God's kingdom, why don't you tell us what is going to happen to new heaven and new earth. I am guessing you don't know because Calvinists never talks about prophesy, in my experience..

BTW, your first comment to OP was nothing but insulting. And you claim KR ad hominem?

Sorry, this was wrong thread. It was meant for KR's thread.

Lon
March 24th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Lon, instead of belittling Jesus' servant spreading God's kingdom
You are illiterate, or dishonest, or simply made a terrible mistake. :think:
"I" was the one belittled. Read it again.

why don't you tell us what is going to happen to new heaven and new earth. I am guessing you don't know because Calvinists never talks about prophesy, in my experience. Why are you being snarky tonight? Do you wonder (again) why I place you on ignore? Do you remember me giving you a link over this question yesterday (https://www.gotquestions.org/new-heavens-earth.html)???

BTW, your first comment to OP was nothing but insulting.
No, I don't believe it was. Show me. (http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123955-questions-for-christians&p=4965413&viewfull=1#post4965413)

And you claim KR ad hominem?
Yes. Reread my post to her. There was 'nothing' for her to suggest I didn't know scriptures. Nothing.

On top of that? I said I'd forgive it. You are being a bit 'defensive' today with me, and wrongly so.
Hear that? You've wronged me today. Sure she is your friend, but today, rather than being loving, you chose carnality. -Lon

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Why are you being snarky tonight?

Sorry, because you belittle and insult JWs. You are so kind to your friends but not to your enemy Christians.

They strive to be Christ like, that's why I respect them as godly Christians. That's why I defend them.

PS, I don't agree with everything JWs believe but their basic principle is the same as mine.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Sorry, because you belittle and insult JWs. You are so kind to your friends but not to your enemy Christians.

They strive to be Christ like, that's why I respect them as godly Christians. That's why I defend them.

PS, I don't agree with everything JWs believe but their basic principle is the same as mine.

And I don't claim to be mature and sinless Christian.

Nihilo
March 24th, 2017, 10:48 PM
I guess you have nothing to do but playing cyber bully.

good bye, dear.:think: It's so much more pleasant to read your posts when you're kind! Do you know that? If you ease up on forcing yourself to be kind for a moment, you start spilling swill like this. Be nice!

Lon
March 24th, 2017, 10:59 PM
No I did not, you are projecting. The only time I a 'firm' (not mean, no insult) with JW's and Unit-arians, is when they try to brow beat or use authority or try and one-up me. It is merely responding by telling them their pride is often in the way of listening to Jesus. You CAN'T just say what you learned about Jesus was all true and you have nothing left to learn. Such is indoctrination and it is not the way I have EVER seen Jesus work.

Meshak, firmly, but nicely, and not putting you down: We cannot do anything in the flesh. John 15:5 Nothing. We HAVE to be born-again. There is no 'try' or 'give it our best shot.' We are either His, or we are lost. No amount of my flesh can please God. It isn't just 'eradicating it' but rather becoming someone that actually can follow Him. In fact, the new nature 'wants' to follow Him. You literally cannot stop God's work in me. I can't (nor want to) Ephesians 2:10. Oh please oh please understand this, Meshak. It is SO important. It is the very heart of Christianity.

I know. It is wrong. I'm not saying that to be mean. Literally, I want to follow Jesus, cannot help but follow Jesus. It is in the very nature He placed in me. There is no 'try' or "DO IT!!!!" for me anymore. Listen, when I was a teen, my parents gave me no more rules. You know why? Because I did it all myself. I went to bed, didn't stay out late, nothing. They literally had no rules for me because I 'wanted' to do things they wanted me to do. I was doing them already. My brother and sister had rules, lots of them. Why? Because they disobeyed. I never did. I had no rules.

Now listen: It was because at age 16, God put a new heart in me. He made me a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17.
Listen Meshak (please listen). I have never been to prison. The only laws I have ever broken are traffic laws and all by accident. I don't break them because I don't want to break laws. I don't even know what they all are and I don't break them. God's laws are the same: I don't break them so don't need to 'try' that hard. A new creation is 'made' to follow God's laws. He/she doesn't have to 'try.' Trying wouldn't and couldn't work anyway. If it worked, my brother and sister would not get into trouble. They obeyed them most of the time, but they still needed a curfew or they would be out late for the wrong reasons. I never had a curfew. My parents literally, never told me when to go to bed. I was always in bed by the time they would even think to tell me "go to bed." Do you see? The house rules were never meant for me. God made me a person that 'already' does these things naturally. I pray, very much, that your eyes will open up and see today. In the Lord Jesus Christ, -Lon

JudgeRightly
March 24th, 2017, 11:04 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult.

See kgov.com/cult

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult.

And they might think yours is a cult too.

JudgeRightly
March 24th, 2017, 11:08 PM

See the link I posted above for evidence of the fact I stated above.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 11:13 PM
No I did not, you are projecting. The only time I a 'firm' (not mean, no insult) with JW's and Unit-arians, is when they try to brow beat or use authority or try and one-up me.

Not all non-trins are the same.

I am not popular among non-trins. Most of them are pro-military.

But I really don't think you consider Jesus' word seriously. You quote Paul most of the time. You use his teachings into your Calvinism. And I know Calvinists and most saved Christians are misusing Paul's teachings too.

I stop here because your comment is going everywhere.

I hope you address what I am saying.

BTW, I don't agree with most of what you are saying.

And my theme of my conviction is to make priority strait which is following Jesus' teachings.

Jesus is the Lord.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 11:14 PM
See the link I posted above for evidence of the fact I stated above.

I couldn't care any less what your link says. Debate your beliefs here in your own words.

JudgeRightly
March 24th, 2017, 11:15 PM
I couldn't care any less what your link says. Debate your beliefs here in your own words.
Too bad. I choose to share links to evidence instead of typing it all out unnecessarily.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Too bad. I choose to share links to evidence instead of typing it all out unnecessarily.

Say it in your own words and in a few words.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 11:17 PM

that's true. I think most churches are cult.

JudgeRightly
March 24th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Say it in your own words and in a few words.
No. I won't. If you want to read through my evidence, then go to the link.

meshak
March 24th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Lon,

It's time for bed.

good night.

I hope you continue.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 11:19 PM
No. I won't. If you want to read through my evidence, then go to the link.

No, I will not do that.

If you cannot debate here in your own words then tell the person whose article you like so much to come and debate here.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 11:20 PM
that's true. I think most churches are cult.

I think that too.

JudgeRightly
March 24th, 2017, 11:26 PM
No, I will not do that.

Tough.

If you cannot debate here in your own words than tell the person whose article you like so much to come and debate here.

You mean Pastor Enyart? You could just call into his show. 1-800-8-Enyart, or 1-800-836-9278, during the week (except on Thursdays and Fridays) and ask him whatever you like.

He's usually super busy, with most of his focus on saving the unborn. And his family. And his church ministry. And his radio show. And a plethora of other things he's busy with that are by far more important than coming on here to debate on a regular basis. You know, I have an idea, He has a website you could go to where he's recorded most of his evidence on topics. You may have heard of it. It's kgov.com.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Tough.

You mean Pastor Enyart? You could just call into his show. 1-800-8-Enyart, or 1-800-836-9278, during the week (except on Thursdays and Fridays) and ask him whatever you like.

He's usually super busy, with most of his focus on saving the unborn. And his family. And his church ministry. And his radio show. And a plethora of other things he's busy with that are by far more important than coming on here to debate on a regular basis. You know, I have an idea, He has a website you could go to where he's recorded most of his evidence on topics. You may have heard of it. It's kgov.com.

No, I debate here.

JudgeRightly
March 24th, 2017, 11:34 PM
No, I debate here.
Good. So do I. That's what this site is for. It's also for sharing evidence from other sources.

But if you don't want to follow links, that's fine. Just don't expect anyone else to follow your rules.

God's Truth
March 24th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Good. So do I. That's what this site is for. It's also for sharing evidence from other sources.

But if you don't want to follow links, that's fine. Just don't expect anyone else to follow your rules.

What is so hard for you to understand that we are to debate here?

JudgeRightly
March 25th, 2017, 06:28 AM
You apparently can't read...

I do debate here. But I also link to other sources who can explain things far better than I can. Why would I give you a sub-par explanation for something if I can link you to an in-depth explanation of it?

JudgeRightly
March 25th, 2017, 06:31 AM
In other words, I don't value my thoughts over someone's who has studied the Bible for far longer than I have.

Let me ask you something: Did God appoint teachers of His Word? or did He instruct us all to study and form our own opinions of it?

God's Truth
March 25th, 2017, 08:59 AM
In other words, I don't value my thoughts over someone's who has studied the Bible for far longer than I have.

Let me ask you something: Did God appoint teachers of His Word? or did He instruct us all to study and form our own opinions of it?

Study the Bible is not what gives wisdom.

Many a false teachers have read the Bible many times.

God's Truth
March 25th, 2017, 09:00 AM
You apparently can't read...

I do debate here. But I also link to other sources who can explain things far better than I can. Why would I give you a sub-par explanation for something if I can link you to an in-depth explanation of it?

The Truth has to be in your heart and in your mind.

JudgeRightly
March 25th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Study the Bible is not what gives wisdom.

Many a false teachers have read the Bible many times.

And people wonder why I repeat my questions so many times.

Did God appoint teachers to teach the Bible or not?

The Truth has to be in your heart and in your mind.

That would make what we believe subjective. And Truth is not subjective.

So again, why would I give an explanation is sub-par when an explanation for something has already been given that is far more in-depth than what I can do?

God's Truth
March 25th, 2017, 10:43 AM

So again, why would I give an explanation is sub-par when an explanation for something has already been given that is far more in-depth than what I can do?

No, it would not make what we believe subjective.

How do you get Jesus putting his law on your heart and mind is subjective?

musterion
March 25th, 2017, 10:59 AM
No, I debate here.

You are dishonest and evasive when faced with something you can't or don't want to answer. You wouldn't last 30 seconds in anything resembling an actual debate.

JudgeRightly
March 25th, 2017, 11:28 AM
No, it would not make what we believe subjective.

How do you get Jesus putting his law on your heart and mind is subjective?

oatmeal
March 25th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Simple answer is "no" John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the way to the Father. The Father is the goal, the destination, Jesus Christ is the way to get there. Of course, he also states in this same verse, that no man can come to the Father but by him, so it is clear that without Jesus Christ there is no journey to the Father, let alone actually arriving there

JudgeRightly
March 25th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Simple answer is "no" John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the way to the Father. The Father is the goal, the destination, Jesus Christ is the way to get there. Of course, he also states in this same verse, that no man can come to the Father but by him, so it is clear that without Jesus Christ there is no journey to the Father, let alone actually arriving there
Who are you responding to? It would help if you would quote the person you're replying to, just saying.

God's Truth
March 25th, 2017, 11:55 AM

Hey Oatmeal, where have you been? Nice to see you.

God's Truth
March 25th, 2017, 11:55 AM
You are dishonest and evasive when faced with something you can't or don't want to answer. You wouldn't last 30 seconds in anything resembling an actual debate.

Go ahead and give the real debate.

oatmeal
March 25th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Been here and there. Thanks for the welcome.

oatmeal
March 25th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Not having been here for many months, I see the format has changed a bit. My reply is to Meshak's opening post

oatmeal
March 25th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Who are you responding to? It would help if you would quote the person you're replying to, just saying.

It is a reply to the opening post

meshak
March 25th, 2017, 05:10 PM

I agree with you 100%.

But the name Christian is Jesus' followers.

We cannot go to the Father without knowing Jesus' instructions or teachings..

His Father says to His disciples to listen to Jesus.

meshak
March 25th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Jesus is the way to the Father.

That's what Jesus says and I believe Him.

Lazy afternoon
March 25th, 2017, 06:04 PM

Some teachers are appointed by God, but only to start people in the way.

After that it is up to you as to who you listen to.

You do not see grown men still sucking on their mothers breast do you?

Regardless of what men teach, you are held responsible for what and who you believe.

1Jn 2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
1Jn 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
1Jn 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

LA