PDA

View Full Version : You Will Never Find The Truth

Squeaky
March 11th, 2017, 03:49 PM
The only way to worship God is in the Holy Spirit with the verses. It brings tears to my eyes when I see you intellectuals guessing at what the bible says. With no more than one verse or even two. Your still in the flesh. And finding the truth cannot be done in the flesh. I can even see the strong delusions that God sends you because you refuse to do it His Way.

John 4:24
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:5-8
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:9
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:13-14
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:9-13
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:15
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
(NKJ)

What you are missing on is the truth which is the verses from the Holy Spirit given at a specific time to you. One time the verse will be used in the milk context, and the next time it will be used in the meat context. But you cant know that because your trying to do it in the flesh. You cant even learn from the Holy Spirit until after, after you have purged your own minds of your carnality and your emotions. All you have to do is look around you. How many conversations are you having and no one learns anything new. Your striving about words to no profit.

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:11-12
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

Robert Pate
March 11th, 2017, 03:54 PM
The Holy Spirit is given to all who hear and believe the Gospel, Galatians 3:1-5.

Squeaky
March 11th, 2017, 04:00 PM
The Holy Spirit is given to all who hear and believe the Gospel, Galatians 3:1-5.

I said
That's right. And for atleast eleven years in the meat He will lead you to purge all your carnality and crucify all your emotions.

Robert Pate
March 11th, 2017, 04:33 PM
I said
That's right. And for atleast eleven years in the meat He will lead you to purge all your carnality and crucify all your emotions.

"Crucify your emotions?" Emotions are part of our human attributes. Why would we need to crucify them?

Squeaky
March 11th, 2017, 05:21 PM
"Crucify your emotions?" Emotions are part of our human attributes. Why would we need to crucify them?

I said
Because you wont even be Christ's until you do. You cant even get in the Spirit until you do.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
March 11th, 2017, 10:40 PM
clefty this is a revelation for you and ok doser.

Squeaky
March 19th, 2017, 09:15 AM

I said
Sin is also part of your human attributes. Its hard to sin without an emotion driving you.

Rom 7:15-24
15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.
16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good.
17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice.
20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
(NKJ)

Squeaky
April 4th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Until you learn to judge yourself with the same judgment that you use on others, you will never be able to find the truth.

Jacob
April 4th, 2017, 01:31 PM
The only way to worship God is in the Holy Spirit with the verses. It brings tears to my eyes when I see you intellectuals guessing at what the bible says. With no more than one verse or even two. Your still in the flesh. And finding the truth cannot be done in the flesh. I can even see the strong delusions that God sends you because you refuse to do it His Way.

What you are missing on is the truth which is the verses from the Holy Spirit given at a specific time to you. One time the verse will be used in the milk context, and the next time it will be used in the meat context. But you cant know that because your trying to do it in the flesh. You cant even learn from the Holy Spirit until after, after you have purged your own minds of your carnality and your emotions. All you have to do is look around you. How many conversations are you having and no one learns anything new. Your striving about words to no profit.No

Squeaky
April 4th, 2017, 02:27 PM
No

I said
ROFLOL Well its obvious you don't know the Holy Spirit.

Jacob
April 4th, 2017, 02:34 PM
I said
ROFLOL Well its obvious you don't know the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 4th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Shalom.

I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If you did you would know your suppose to demonstrate Him.

Jacob
April 4th, 2017, 02:42 PM
I said
If you did you would know your suppose to demonstrate Him.

Shalom.

I do not believe that.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 4th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Shalom.

I do not believe that.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
There seems to be a lot you don't know about the Holy Spirit.

1Co 2:4

And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human[fn] wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

Jacob
April 4th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I said
There seems to be a lot you don't know about the Holy Spirit.

1Co 2:4

And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human[fn] wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

Shalom.

I agree that this is an important verse.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 4th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Shalom.

I agree that this is an important verse.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you know what it means?

Jacob
April 4th, 2017, 04:37 PM
I said
Do you know what it means?

Shalom.

Yes. I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 4th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Shalom.

Yes. I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Then you know that we are to follow Pauls example. And watch for others who can demonstrate the Spirit.

Phl 3:17

Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.

Jacob
April 4th, 2017, 04:52 PM
I said
Then you know that we are to follow Pauls example.
And watch for others who can demonstrate the Spirit.Shalom.
From what I understand, it is not about what someone can do. It is about what was observed.

Shalom.

Jacob

Phl 3:17

Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.

Squeaky
April 4th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Shalom.
From what I understand, it is not about what someone can do. It is about what was observed.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its all about what someone says.

Mat 12:36

“But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

Mat 12:37

“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Jacob
April 4th, 2017, 05:11 PM
I said
Its all about what someone says.

“But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Shalom.

This is important. What a person says is different than whether or not there was a demonstration of the Holy Spirit. A person does not need to intend to demonstrate the Holy Spirit for the Holy Spirit to be demonstrated. If you observe that the Holy Spirit was present when you listened to someone speak, that is a good thing. It can only bring glory to God when this happens or occurs.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 4th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Shalom.

This is important. What a person says is different than whether or not there was a demonstration of the Holy Spirit. A person does not need to intend to demonstrate the Holy Spirit for the Holy Spirit to be demonstrated. If you observe that the Holy Spirit was present when you listened to someone speak, that is a good thing. It can only bring glory to God when this happens or occurs.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I haven't seen you say anything spiritual yet.

Jacob
April 5th, 2017, 01:27 PM
I said
I haven't seen you say anything spiritual yet.

Shalom.

Okay. What do you want me to talk about or say? What do you expect for or as something spiritual? I did not start this, as I am on your thread. I can respond to what you say, and help when I do and / or as I can.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 5th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Shalom.

Okay. What do you want me to talk about or say? What do you expect for or as something spiritual? I did not start this, as I am on your thread. I can respond to what you say, and help when I do and / or as I can.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you get confused easily? Because you started it when you came on my thread.

Jacob
April 5th, 2017, 08:05 PM
I said
Do you get confused easily? Because you started it when you came on my thread.

Shalom.

It is your thread. I can respond to your posts in it. I am not intending to bring up any new ideas. The posts in a thread are supposed to be related to the OP. Working out communication is okay according to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 5th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Shalom.

It is your thread. I can respond to your posts in it. I am not intending to bring up any new ideas. The posts in a thread are supposed to be related to the OP. Working out communication is okay according to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No is not communicating.

Jacob
April 5th, 2017, 08:15 PM
I said
No is not communicating.

Shalom.

When you post an OP do you want people to respond to what you have said? Should we, I, and everyone, agree or disagree? Are we free to disagree? If we disagree what should we say to express that we disagree? If we agree what should we say to express that we agree?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 5th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Shalom.

When you post an OP do you want people to respond to what you have said? Should we, I, and everyone, agree or disagree? Are we free to disagree? If we disagree what should we say to express that we disagree? If we agree what should we say to express that we agree?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You don't respond to the OP. Your just playing musical chairs. with all your silly questions. I don't mind you do keep my threads at the top of the board

Jacob
April 5th, 2017, 08:23 PM
I said
ROFLOL You don't respond to the OP. Your just playing musical chairs. with all your silly questions. I don't mind you do keep my threads at the top of the board

Shalom.

The first thing to do when you see a thread that you might want to respond to, is read the OP. If you don't know the content of the thread, the thread title should help you to decide if you want to read the OP.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 5th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Shalom.

The first thing to do when you see a thread that you might want to respond to, is read the OP. If you don't know the content of the thread, the thread title should help you to decide if you want to read the OP.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol

Jacob
April 5th, 2017, 08:40 PM
I said
lolol

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 04:35 AM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol But you don't address the OP. All you do is gossip.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 01:59 PM
I said
lol But you don't address the OP. All you do is gossip.

Shalom.

I am not talking about anyone else. I am only talking to you. It is your thread. If you prefer a private message if I want to only talk to you, let me know. Or I can not post on your threads.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Shalom.

I am not talking about anyone else. I am only talking to you. It is your thread. If you prefer a private message if I want to only talk to you, let me know. Or I can not post on your threads.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It seems to be a useless conversation talking to you.

Mat 12:34

“Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Mat 12:35

“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart[fn] brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.

“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 04:28 PM
I said
It seems to be a useless conversation talking to you.

Shalom.

Okay. I understand if you have something else to be doing, or that you can be doing.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Shalom.

Okay. I understand if you have something else to be doing, or that you can be doing.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Just thinking is more productive than talking to you.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 04:35 PM
I said
lol Just thinking is more productive than talking to you.

Shalom.

Okay. I am glad that you can think.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Shalom.

Okay. I am glad that you can think.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You see silly idle words.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 04:41 PM
I said
You see silly idle words.

Shalom.

I feel that it is okay to recognize that you can think and that this is good. Not everyone can. But I feel that you can and I am okay leaving the conversation knowing this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Shalom.

I feel that it is okay to recognize that you can think and that this is good. Not everyone can. But I feel that you can and I am okay leaving the conversation knowing this.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
More idle words.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I said
More idle words.

Shalom.

I do not have any argument with you here, as much as I disagree.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Shalom.

I do not have any argument with you here, as much as I disagree.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Boring.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 04:54 PM
I said
ROFLOL Boring.

Shalom.

I understand that you think this. I do not know how to help you here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Shalom.

I understand that you think this. I do not know how to help you here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your the one that needs help.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 04:59 PM
I said
ROFLOL Your the one that needs help.

Shalom.

I do not know why you say this. Also, you likely mean you're rather than your.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Shalom.

I do not know why you say this. Also, you likely mean you're rather than your.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Because you are delusional. If you think you can help anyone.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 05:05 PM
I said
Because you are delusional. If you think you can help anyone.

Shalom.

I don't believe you.

God gives each of us the ability to help others, whether it is a gift you have or not.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Shalom.

I don't believe you.

God gives each of us the ability to help others, whether it is a gift you have or not.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol There is something bad wrong with you.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 05:12 PM
I said
lol There is something bad wrong with you.

Shalom. I do not know what you mean. I do not know what you mean by this. Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Shalom. I do not know what you mean. I do not know what you mean by this. Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If you don't know that your a heckler to antagonize others you need professional help.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 05:20 PM
I said
If you don't know that your a heckler to antagonize others you need professional help.

Shalom.

I can stop communicating with you if you want me to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Shalom.

I can stop communicating with you if you want me to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That would be great. I'm really getting bored.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 05:26 PM
I said
That would be great. I'm really getting bored.

Shalom.

Okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Shalom.

Okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Are you lying again?

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 05:36 PM
I said
Are you lying again?
No. I am not lying. What is your question? Am I lying about what? What do you not understand?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 05:41 PM
No. I am not lying. What is your question? Am I lying about what? What do you not understand?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You cant tell the truth.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 05:43 PM
I said
You cant tell the truth.

Shalom.

I can.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Shalom.

I can.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No you cant. When you gave up Jesus you gave up truth.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 05:53 PM
I said
No you cant. When you gave up Jesus you gave up truth.

Shalom.

I have neither given up on Jesus or given up on the truth. I did not give up Jesus and I did not give up the truth even in so doing which I did not. You are saying that when I gave up Jesus I gave up truth, but I did not give up Jesus so I do not know what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Shalom.

I have neither given up on Jesus or given up on the truth. I did not give up Jesus and I did not give up the truth even in so doing which I did not. You are saying that when I gave up Jesus I gave up truth, but I did not give up Jesus so I do not know what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You see that is what bothers me. You have the understanding of a tomato.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 06:00 PM
I said
You see that is what bothers me. You have the understanding of a tomato.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Remember when I told you that demon wouldn't let you leave.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 06:08 PM
I said
Remember when I told you that demon wouldn't let you leave.

Shalom.

No. I actually do not know what you are talking about. What are you talking about? Do I need to listen to what you are saying? What do you mean by "that demon"?

I am fine, but I do not know how to help you with whatever it is that you are trying or attempting to tell me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Shalom.

No. I actually do not know what you are talking about. What are you talking about? Do I need to listen to what you are saying? What do you mean by "that demon"?

I am fine, but I do not know how to help you with whatever it is that you are trying or attempting to tell me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your in big trouble. You said something over and over just a few minutes ago, and you cant remember.

Bright Raven
April 6th, 2017, 06:31 PM
John 8:31-32 King James Version (KJV)

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jacob
April 6th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I said
Your in big trouble. You said something over and over just a few minutes ago, and you cant remember.

Shalom.

What do you believe that I said over and over a few minutes ago?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
April 6th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Shalom.

What do you believe that I said over and over a few minutes ago?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I told you that demon will not let you stop. And I will show you. I don't want to communicate with you no more.

Truster
April 6th, 2017, 10:34 PM

John 4:24
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:5-8
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:9
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:13-14
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:9-13
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:15
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
(NKJ)

What you are missing on is the truth which is the verses from the Holy Spirit given at a specific time to you. One time the verse will be used in the milk context, and the next time it will be used in the meat context. But you cant know that because your trying to do it in the flesh. You cant even learn from the Holy Spirit until after, after you have purged your own minds of your carnality and your emotions. All you have to do is look around you. How many conversations are you having and no one learns anything new. Your striving about words to no profit.

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:11-12
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

"The only way to worship God is in the Holy Spirit with the verses".
By "the verses" I take it that you mean the truth, " to worship in spirit and truth".

This being the case, how important is it to have a correct translation of the original verses?
How important is it to know exactly what the original words/verses conveyed to the people who first received them?

Squeaky
April 7th, 2017, 04:28 AM
"The only way to worship God is in the Holy Spirit with the verses".
By "the verses" I take it that you mean the truth, " to worship in spirit and truth".

This being the case, how important is it to have a correct translation of the original verses?
How important is it to know exactly what the original words/verses conveyed to the people who first received them?

I said
Over the years words change, definitions change. The thing to remember is God has His Word in His bible for each generation. You just find the translation that the Holy Spirit can quote to teach you with. God is no respecter of persons. Each generation faces the same deceptions.

Act 10:34

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Truster
April 7th, 2017, 04:33 AM
I said
Over the years words change, definitions change. The thing to remember is God has His Word in His bible for each generation. You just find the translation that the Holy Spirit can quote to teach you with. God is no respecter of persons. Each generation faces the same deceptions.

Act 10:34

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

The word is eternal and that means its meaning is eternal,no change. His word is representative of His character and His attributes:

"I am Yah Veh, I change not".

Squeaky
April 7th, 2017, 04:36 AM
The word is eternal and that means its meaning is eternal,no change. His word is representative of His character and His attributes:

"I am Yah Veh, I change not".

I said
That's true.