PDA

View Full Version : Why Calvinist, Catholics, Others, Hate the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ

Robert Pate
April 28th, 2016, 10:20 AM
They hate the Gospel for the same reason that the Jews hated Paul and his Gospel. Paul preached the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. The Gospel destroyed their religion. Just like the Gospel destroys Calvinism, Catholicism and all religions. If the Gospel justifies the ungodly and reconciles the world unto God, then all religions are worthless.

Calvinist do not believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. That is a rejection of the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ. How can Jesus reconcile the world unto God if he did not first save the world? Catholics do not believe that God justifies the ungodly. They believe that by doing the Catholic religion you become acceptable to God, which is holiness.

The Gospel is a religion wrecker. It wrecks religion because religion is about man and his effort to become acceptable to God by who he is and by what he has become, which is religious. All that the Calvinist can talk about is how they have been predestinated, it is their Gospel. All that the Catholics can talk about is the Catholic church, It is their Gospel.

What is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly and reconciles the world unto God?

The Gospel has nothing to do with us or our religion. The Gospel took place totally and completely outside of us over 2000 years ago. Religion is about man who is a sinner, the Gospel is about Jesus Christ who is without sin. The Gospel is "Good News" for sinners. If you think that you are without sin chances are you will not see any value in the Gospel. Jesus and his Gospel are still a rock of offense and a stumbling stone to the religious and self righteous, 1 Peter 2:8.

In the Gospel Jesus who is God's new Adam and our representative embraces our humanity and becomes one with us. But he was not one of us. By his righteous sinless life he fulfills all of the demands of God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. Jesus was the epitome of God's law. He was God's law incarnate in human flesh, Romans 3:21. Jesus fulfilled the law for our justification, Romans 3:26. He did this for us, in our name and on our behalf, just like we did it ourselves.

In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed.

That was not enough, something had to be done about our sins and the sins of the world. Jesus victoriously atones for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14. If Jesus had not atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, God would not have accepted him into heaven. Jesus acceptance into heaven is our acceptance, we have been accepted in him. The law has been fulfilled and sin has been atoned for, this is why Paul could say to the Colossians..."You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10. God sees all that are "In Christ" as perfect and complete in him. If we are perfect and complete "In Christ" then this means that all religions are worthless.

Nanja
April 28th, 2016, 06:08 PM
The True Gospel is not merely historical, but it's God's Word which is Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13.

The only portion of humanity Christ died for shall have Eternal Life:

His People Mat. 1:21;
His Church Eph. 5:25;
His Sheep John 10:11, 15,
The Israel of God, the Seed of Abraham Is. 45:17; Heb. 2:16; Gal. 3:8; Rev. 5:9.

They shall be Born of God, made Spiritually Alive, because they were from the beginning, chosen to salvation Eph. 1:4-11; 2 Tim. 1:9 through sanctification of the Spirit and Belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13!

~~~~~

beloved57
April 28th, 2016, 08:47 PM
The True Gospel is not merely historical, but it's God's Word which is Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13.

The only portion of humanity Christ died for shall have Eternal Life:

His People Mat. 1:21;
His Church Eph. 5:25;
His Sheep John 10:11, 15,
The Israel of God, the Seed of Abraham Is. 45:17; Heb. 2:16; Gal. 3:8; Rev. 5:9.

They shall be Born of God, made Spiritually Alive, because they were from the beginning, chosen to salvation Eph. 1:4-11; 2 Tim. 1:9 through sanctification of the Spirit and Belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13!

~~~~~
Amen Sister!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app ('https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367')

beloved57
April 28th, 2016, 08:49 PM
They hate the Gospel for the same reason that the Jews hated Paul and his Gospel. Paul preached the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. The Gospel destroyed their religion. Just like the Gospel destroys Calvinism, Catholicism and all religions. If the Gospel justifies the ungodly and reconciles the world unto God, then all religions are worthless.

Calvinist do not believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. That is a rejection of the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ. How can Jesus reconcile the world unto God if he did not first save the world? Catholics do not believe that God justifies the ungodly. They believe that by doing the Catholic religion you become acceptable to God, which is holiness.

The Gospel is a religion wrecker. It wrecks religion because religion is about man and his effort to become acceptable to God by who he is and by what he has become, which is religious. All that the Calvinist can talk about is how they have been predestinated, it is their Gospel. All that the Catholics can talk about is the Catholic church, It is their Gospel.

What is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly and reconciles the world unto God?

The Gospel has nothing to do with us or our religion. The Gospel took place totally and completely outside of us over 2000 years ago. Religion is about man who is a sinner, the Gospel is about Jesus Christ who is without sin. The Gospel is "Good News" for sinners. If you think that you are without sin chances are you will not see any value in the Gospel. Jesus and his Gospel are still a rock of offense and a stumbling stone to the religious and self righteous, 1 Peter 2:8.

In the Gospel Jesus who is God's new Adam and our representative embraces our humanity and becomes one with us. But he was not one of us. By his righteous sinless life he fulfills all of the demands of God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. Jesus was the epitome of God's law. He was God's law incarnate in human flesh, Romans 3:21. Jesus fulfilled the law for our justification, Romans 3:26. He did this for us, in our name and on our behalf, just like we did it ourselves.

In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed.

That was not enough, something had to be done about our sins and the sins of the world. Jesus victoriously atones for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14. If Jesus had not atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, God would not have accepted him into heaven. Jesus acceptance into heaven is our acceptance, we have been accepted in him. The law has been fulfilled and sin has been atoned for, this is why Paul could say to the Colossians..."You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10. God sees all that are "In Christ" as perfect and complete in him. If we are perfect and complete "In Christ" then this means that all religions are worthless.
Pateism hates the True God and His Gospel.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app ('https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367')

Cruciform
April 28th, 2016, 08:55 PM
...Catholics do not believe that God justifies the ungodly...
Pate merely displays his vast ignorance of Catholic teaching once again. His claim here is absolutely and demonstrably false.

...All that the Catholics can talk about is the Catholic Church, It is their Gospel.
Non Sequitur Fallacy. Pate's heterodox ecclesiology simply doesn't permit him to make an accurate statement about Catholicism on this point. Once again, his vast ignorance of all things Catholic shines through.

Crucible
April 28th, 2016, 10:37 PM
The Gospel destroyed their religion. Just like the Gospel destroys Calvinism, Catholicism and all religions.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/5555142.jpg

Robert Pate
April 29th, 2016, 07:22 AM
The God of Calvinism is an unjust tyrant.

He gives life for the sole purpose of destroying it in hell.

This is not the God of the Bible, it is the God of Calvinism.

It is NOT possible to have faith in the God of Calvinism.

beloved57
April 29th, 2016, 12:50 PM

You hate the True God!

Grosnick Marowbe
April 29th, 2016, 01:59 PM
You hate the True God!

Now, you're just being your silly old self again. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 29th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Pateism hates the True God and His Gospel.

Is that "Tin foil helmet" working for ya? I hope it fit?

Epoisses
April 29th, 2016, 04:27 PM

Very true. Calvinism actually attacks the character of God himself and turns him into a monster. The real reason why the vast majority don't believe is not because they were made that way but because they love darkness and hate truth.

beloved57
April 30th, 2016, 03:54 AM
Very true. Calvinism actually attacks the character of God himself and turns him into a monster. The real reason why the vast majority don't believe is not because they were made that way but because they love darkness and hate truth.
You also hate the True God and speak evil of Him.

Epoisses
April 30th, 2016, 09:37 AM
You also hate the True God and speak evil of Him.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:18,19

John rebukes the false profit Calvin.

Rylan of Ohio
April 30th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Your definition of "religion" is rather lacking, and imitates the infamous Jefferson Bethke's YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY). There does exist religion that is godly and pleasing to our Lord, and it is described in James 1:27 - to help the poor and defend the defenseless. Such religion God commands. Such religion the gospel advocates, establishes, and has preserved. God established religion in the Old Covenant, and our Lord has perfected it in the New, bringing it to its fullest revelation. You cannot separate the gospel from gospel-religion, for it is the purpose of the Christian religion to spread the gospel, and the purpose of the gospel to establish a Christian religion.

religion
noun re·li·gion \ri-ˈli-jən\
Simple Definition of religion
: the belief in a god or in a group of gods
: an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god or a group of gods.

You cannot tell me that the gospel does not allow the belief in a god, and an organized system of beliefs. The system of faith you adhere to in this post is in itself, a religion, albeit paradoxical.

Forgive me, and bless,
ICXC NIKA

beloved57
April 30th, 2016, 09:57 AM
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:18,19

John rebukes the false profit Calvin.
You don't believe or understand those scriptures.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Crucible
April 30th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Calvinism actually attacks the character of God himself and turns him into a monster.

And this is why you all are morons- making extreme, load of crock statements like that :rolleyes:

Reformed belief is very graceful, you just throw shade at it to justify your arbitrary notions

patrick jane
April 30th, 2016, 11:02 AM

Yes

Robert Pate
May 1st, 2016, 08:56 AM
Pate merely displays his vast ignorance of Catholic teaching once again. His claim here is absolutely and demonstrably false.

Non Sequitur Fallacy. Pate's heterodox ecclesiology simply doesn't permit him to make an accurate statement about Catholicism on this point. Once again, his vast ignorance of all things Catholic shines through.

If Catholics believed in justification by faith alone it would be the end of Catholicism.

Cruciform
May 1st, 2016, 08:59 PM
If Catholics believed in justification by faith alone it would be the end of Catholicism.
Of course it would, since sola fide is a formal heresy that has never been believed or taught by Christ's one historic Church, and which didn't even exist until being invented by schismatics during the 16th-century Protestant Rebellion.

Bright Raven
May 1st, 2016, 09:45 PM
Of course it would, since sola fide is a formal heresy that has never been believed or taught by Christ's one historic Church, and which didn't even exist until being invented by schismatics during the 16th-century Protestant Rebellion.

Do you believe in being saved by grace through faith?

Epoisses
May 1st, 2016, 10:08 PM

Justification is by faith alone. This truth sent the Catholics scurrying away in terror.

Epoisses
May 1st, 2016, 10:11 PM
Do you believe in being saved by grace through faith?

He believes in working his way to heaven like a good Catholic 'earner'.

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 12:49 AM

You are just like the catholics since you believe in justification by works, by what the will of man does!

Epoisses
May 2nd, 2016, 09:48 AM
You are just like the catholics since you believe in justification by works, by what the will of man does!

You make faith into a work and are condemned in doing so.

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 09:51 AM

we don't believe we are ever justified
-no matter how much work we do
-we rely on His mercy

HisServant
May 2nd, 2016, 09:56 AM
-we rely on His mercy

Then you are not a Christian, because scripture is VERY CLEAR on this matter.

We are justified by FAITH.

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 10:07 AM
You make faith into a work and are condemned in doing so.

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 10:08 AM
-we rely on His mercy

You dont know what you believe lol !

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 10:22 AM
You dont know what you believe lol !

so you know what I believe
-and
-I don't

-think about that
-do you think?

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 10:43 AM
so you know what I believe
-and
-I don't

-think about that
-do you think?

Yes. I have read what you believe on this forum. Have you not posted what you believe on this forum ?

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 10:48 AM
Yes. I have read what you believe on this forum. Have you not posted what you believe on this forum ?
yes
-so why wouldn't I know what I posted?

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 10:52 AM
yes
-so why wouldn't I know what I posted?
That's how I know what you believe. I have read things you posted. You believe in justification by works, by what a person does.

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 10:55 AM
That's how I know what you believe. I have read things you posted. You believe in justification by works,

no I don't
-I don't believe we are ever justified
-you have not read all my posts
-we rely on His mercy
-did you miss that part?

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 10:57 AM
no I don't
-I don't believe we are ever justified
-you have not read all my posts
-we rely on His mercy
-did you miss that part?

Yes you do. Dont you beleive you will be justified ?

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 11:00 AM
chry

-we rely on His mercy

What do you rely on His mercy for ?

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 11:00 AM
Yes you do. Dont you beleive you will be justified ?
no but I do believe I may be saved due to His mercy

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 11:02 AM
no but I do believe I may be saved due to His mercy

They are the same thing. To be Justified and to be saved. Its no difference in being Justified from ones sins, and one being saved from ones sins.

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 11:02 AM
chry

What do you rely on His mercy for ?

don't you mean why?
-I rely on His mercy because I am not and will not be justified

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 11:05 AM
They are the same thing. To be Justified and to be saved. Its no difference in being Justified from ones sins, and one being saved from ones sins.

they are not the same
-that is why we have two different words
-I can be saved because of His mercy and grace
-I rely on both
-I will never be justified

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 11:05 AM
don't you mean why?
-I rely on His mercy because I am not and will not be justified

Again, you dont know what you believe, being saved and being justified are the same. Salvation is being Justified from all things Acts 13:39

And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 11:07 AM
they are not the same
-that is why we have two different words
-I can be saved because of His mercy and grace
-I rely on both

Yes they are the same, that shows that you dont know what you believe ! Also you believe you are saved by what you do, relying on His mercy, that is something man does.

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 11:08 AM
Again, you dont know what you believe, being saved and being justified are the same. Salvation is being Justified from all things Acts 13:39

And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

I am not saved
-I am not justified
-in that sense they are the same
-I can be saved because of His grace and mercy and His death on the cross
-I will never be justified but my works may show that I am worthy of His mercy

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 11:10 AM
I am not saved
-I am not justified
-in that sense they are the same
-I can be saved because of His grace and mercy and His death on the cross

Yeah but you believe you shall be saved by what you do ! By relying upon Gods mercy. What about a person who does not rely upon Gods mercy, but Christ died for them, shall they be saved ?

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 11:13 AM
Also you believe you are saved by what you do,
no
-what I do may make me worthy of His mercy

HisServant
May 2nd, 2016, 11:14 AM
no

There is nothing you can do. And that really is the crux of salvation.

Scripture is very clear that no one deserves his mercy... no one. There is nothing we can do to merit it either.

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 11:16 AM
no
Yes, you just admitted it, what you do may make you worthy of his mercy! You believe in being saved by what you do. See, you are ignorant to what you believe. I know more about what you believe than you do.

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 11:17 AM
Scripture is very clear that no one deserves his mercy...

we agree
-did I ever say that I deserve His mercy?

chrysostom
May 2nd, 2016, 11:19 AM
Yes, you just admitted it, what you do may make you worthy of his mercy! You believe in being saved by what you do. See, you are ignorant to what you believe. I know more about what you believe than you do.

His mercy will be based on what I do
-it is still mercy
-you do understand what mercy is?

HisServant
May 2nd, 2016, 11:22 AM
-it is still mercy

I understand what mercy is... and nothing you can do will increase or decrease God's mercy toward you.

You cannot earn a free gift.

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 11:22 AM
-it is still mercy

Post # 43 did you read it ?

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 11:23 AM
-it is still mercy

Those Christ died for are saved, reconciled to God while they are being enemies, Rom 5:10 they did nothing but be His enemy !

beloved57
May 2nd, 2016, 11:25 AM
-it is still mercy

That concept is foreign to the bible. Thats salvation by works. Like I said, I know more about what you believe than you do !

Epoisses
May 2nd, 2016, 10:43 PM
That concept is foreign to the bible. Thats salvation by works. Like I said, I know more about what you believe than you do !

Having a dream about resting on a cloud of feathers is a work for you, tard!

Robert Pate
May 3rd, 2016, 07:43 AM
Those Christ died for are saved, reconciled to God while they are being enemies, Rom 5:10 they did nothing but be His enemy !

You are always quoting Romans 5:10 with no understanding of what it means.

What it means is that the whole world has been reconciled to God, sinners and all.

"To wit that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 07:45 AM

What it means is that the whole world has been reconciled to God, sinners and all.

"To wit that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.
That scripture condemns false religion!

HisServant
May 3rd, 2016, 07:45 AM

Paul did not write that to the whole world, he wrote it to a specific audience... maybe you should research who he was addressing and take that into consideration before continuing?

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 07:55 AM
Paul did not write that to the whole world, he wrote it to a specific audience... maybe you should research who he was addressing and take that into consideration before continuing?

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Rom. 5:12

Are there some men who don't sin or die?

HisServant
May 3rd, 2016, 08:10 AM
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Rom. 5:12

Are there some men who don't sin or die?

All have sinned and die. But Paul said 'we' and that does not include the entire world in Romans 5:10

He was talking to converted Jews in a way that they would understand his message give their world view.

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 08:46 AM

-hits in the kjv
-mercy 262
-works 224
-not so foreign

HisServant
May 3rd, 2016, 08:48 AM
-hits in the kjv
-mercy 262
-works 224
-not so foreign

LOL.... seriously?

No wonder you still have Jeb as your avatar.

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 09:00 AM
-hits in the kjv
-mercy 262
-works 224
-not so foreign
Post 43. Did you read it ?

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 09:02 AM
Post 43. Did you read it ?

don't know

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 09:03 AM
don't know
Get back with me when you do.

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 09:13 AM
Yeah but you believe you shall be saved by what you do ! By relying upon Gods mercy. What about a person who does not rely upon Gods mercy, but Christ died for them, shall they be saved ?

no one is saved without relying on:
-redemption
-forgiveness
-grace
-mercy

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 09:40 AM
-redemption
-forgiveness
-grace
-mercy
Post 43

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 09:47 AM
Post 43

at least provide a link
-if
-you are going to rely on a post
-does tapatalk limit you?

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 09:48 AM
at least provide a link
-if
-you are going to rely on a post
-does tapatalk limit you?
The link is post 48

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 09:51 AM
The link is post 48

so I have to go to post 48 to get a link to post 43?

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 09:55 AM
so I have to go to post 48 to get a link to post 43?
Yeah, you should have read it when I first posted it to you.

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 10:07 AM
All have sinned and die. But Paul said 'we' and that does not include the entire world in Romans 5:10

He was talking to converted Jews in a way that they would understand his message give their world view.

Read chap. 1

Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles. Rom. 1:13

HisServant
May 3rd, 2016, 10:21 AM
Read chap. 1

Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles. Rom. 1:13

I don't think you are reading that verse correctly.

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 10:24 AM
I don't think you are reading that verse correctly.

The Roman church had Jewish and Gentile believers in it. How anyone could say he was only speaking to converted Jews is beyond me.

HisServant
May 3rd, 2016, 10:25 AM
The Roman church had Jewish and Gentile believers in it. How anyone could say he was only speaking to converted Jews is beyond me.

That is what scripture alludes to... it is you that is lumping in others.

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Yeah, you should have read it when I first posted it to you.

why can't you just give us a link
-does tapatalk restrict you?

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 10:43 AM
why can't you just give us a link
-does tapatalk restrict you?
I have no more to say until you answer that post

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 10:55 AM
I have no more to say until you answer that post

I answered post 43

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 10:58 AM
I answered post 43
No you didn't, you are a dishonest liar

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 11:11 AM

-redemption
-forgiveness
-grace
-mercy

here is my reply to post 43

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 11:14 AM
here is my reply to post 43
Ok, so you believe that a person is saved by what they do. That's salvation by works, by what one does.

That's what I said about you all the time.

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 11:19 AM
Ok, so you believe that a person is saved by what they do.

no
-what I said is that to be saved we must rely on
-redemption
-forgiveness
-grace
-mercy

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 11:21 AM
no
-what I said is that to be saved we must rely on
-redemption
-forgiveness
-grace
-mercy
Right, you are saying that one is saved by their act of relying. You teach that one can not be saved unless they do that.

chrysostom
May 3rd, 2016, 11:32 AM
Right, you are saying that one is saved by their act of relying. You teach that one can not be saved unless they do that.

relying isn't something that you do
-and
-we can't do anything about redemption and mercy
-but
-we can ask for forgiveness and grace
-and
-we can use grace to do what is right

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 11:33 AM
relying isn't something that you do
-and
-we can't do anything about redemption and mercy
-but
-we can ask for forgiveness and grace
-and
-we can use grace to do what is right
It is something one does, you sound foolish.

Robert Pate
May 3rd, 2016, 01:12 PM
It is something one does, you sound foolish.

You are so hung up on what some one does that you cannot see what God has done for us in Jesus Christ.

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 01:33 PM
You are so hung up on what some one does that you cannot see what God has done for us in Jesus Christ.
That's you and all other religions of man

Nanja
May 3rd, 2016, 02:40 PM

Any action whatsoever a person does while carnal / in the flesh, no matter how sincere, in an attempt to make themselves right with God, is a work with no possibility of pleasing Him Rom. 8:7-8.

~~~~~

Bright Raven
May 3rd, 2016, 02:43 PM
That's you and all other religions of man

WHAT HAS GOD DONE FOR YOU?

Robert Pate
May 3rd, 2016, 03:49 PM
Any action whatsoever a person does while carnal / in the flesh, no matter how sincere, in an attempt to make themselves right with God, is a work with no possibility of pleasing Him Rom. 8:7-8.

~~~~~

That's not according to the Bible.

On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard and believed the Gospel and were saved, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. Some of which had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36.

You have a wrong view of the nature and character of God. The God of the Bible "So loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son". This is the God that you need to believe and have faith in. Your unjust, unmerciful Calvinist God will send you to hell.

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17. Which is the Gospel.

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 03:55 PM
pate

Yes it is, and you dont believe the bible.

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 03:56 PM
pate quoted

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17 (http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Rom%2010.17). Which is the Gospel.

Thats True, however you dont believe the Gospel/word of God

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 03:58 PM

~~~~~

Thats right. chrysostom believes his act of relying on Gods mercy saves him, something he did.

Nanja
May 3rd, 2016, 05:13 PM
Thats right. chrysostom believes his act of relying on Gods mercy saves him, something he did.

He's boasting in his own act of relying, which is a work he does Eph. 2:8-9!

~~~~~

Nanja
May 3rd, 2016, 05:32 PM

On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard and believed the Gospel and were saved, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. Some of which had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36.

They heard and believed because they were quickened by the Spirit, Born of the Spirit!

Of themselves they were incapable of doing anything that pleased God.

But it was because the Holy Ghost fell upon them:

Acts. 11:15
And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

It was because God's Power fell upon them, that they were Made Able to Hear the Gospel which is Spiritual, by God-Given Faith, a Fruit and Gift of the Holy Spirit Gal. 5:22; Eph. 2:8!

~~~~~

Crucible
May 3rd, 2016, 05:34 PM
"... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

:first:

Robert Pate
May 3rd, 2016, 08:22 PM
They heard and believed because they were quickened by the Spirit, Born of the Spirit!

Of themselves they were incapable of doing anything that pleased God.

But it was because the Holy Ghost fell upon them:

Acts. 11:15
And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

It was because God's Power fell upon them, that they were Made Able to Hear the Gospel which is Spiritual, by God-Given Faith, a Fruit and Gift of the Holy Spirit Gal. 5:22; Eph. 2:8!

~~~~~

They were quickened by the Holy Spirit because they heard and believed the Gospel.

Why is it you are anti-Gospel?

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word" Romans 10:17. Which is the Gospel.

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 10:59 PM

Calvinism is placing your faith in a lie and rejecting Christ as the savior of the world.

Crucible
May 3rd, 2016, 11:02 PM
Calvinism is placing your faith in a lie and rejecting Christ as the savior of the world.

That's an absolutely ridiculous statement, because Calvinism is orthodox Protestantism- you're the one in heresy, I don't know how you all are getting off talking all that nonsense on Reformed belief.

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:02 PM
That scripture condemns false religion!

You've been adhering to false religion for years. So why bellyache about others?

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:04 PM
That's an absolutely ridiculous statement, because Calvinism is orthodox Protestantism- you're the one in heresy, I don't know you all are getting off talking all that nonsense on Reformed belief.

Well, probably because Calvinism is a false doctrine?

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:06 PM
Reformed belief-ism is just as bad as what it came out of. (Catholicism)

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 11:08 PM
That's an absolutely ridiculous statement, because Calvinism is orthodox Protestantism- you're the one in heresy, I don't know how you all are getting off talking all that nonsense on Reformed belief.

You don't even believe that Jesus died for half the world let alone all of it. It's a rejection of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:08 PM
Calvinist's chose an extremely evil human being, John Calvin as their mentor and man to be admired? Interesting isn't it?

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:10 PM

Well, looks as if "Charlie" was wrong.

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:15 PM
It's funny how humanity would rather listen to mere mortal men than to the Scriptures themselves? You know ​guys like Billy Graham, Spurgeon, Calvin, Luther, etc.

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 11:16 PM
He's boasting in his own act of relying, which is a work he does Eph. 2:8-9!

~~~~~
Yes. He stated that one can not be saved without relying on Gods mercy. That's salvation by works, by what one does.

Crucible
May 3rd, 2016, 11:17 PM
It's funny how humanity would rather listen to mere mortal men than to the Scriptures themselves? You know ​guys like Billy Graham, Spurgeon, Calvin, Luther, etc.

:doh:

Those men are above your pay grade. You challenging them is laughable.

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 11:19 PM
Yes. He stated that one can not be saved without relying on Gods mercy. That's salvation by works, by what one does.

The bible says to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. I guess that's righteousness by works too!! You are so hyper that you have completely lost touch with reality.

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:20 PM

Anyone taking you seriously is laughable. So, I think I will. :rotfl:

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 11:20 PM
They were quickened by the Holy Spirit because they heard and believed the Gospel.

Why is it you are anti-Gospel?

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word" Romans 10:17. Which is the Gospel.
One must be of God to hear God's words Jn 8:47 and the Gospel is Gods words!

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 11:21 PM

He worships men and rejects Christ as the savior of the world.

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 11:21 PM
The bible says to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. I guess that's righteousness by works too!! You are so hyper that you have completely lost touch with reality.
You don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 11:22 PM
One must be of God to hear God's words Jn 8:47 and the Gospel is Gods words!

You're not from God. You're from his enemies.

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:22 PM
Anyone who takes the word of any "Religious Icon" over the truth of Scripture is gambling with their eternal destination.

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 11:23 PM
You don't believe in God!

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 11:23 PM
You don't believe in God!

I don't believe in you because you're a devil.

beloved57
May 3rd, 2016, 11:24 PM
I don't believe in you because you're a devil.
You don't believe the Gospel!

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:24 PM

B57 and Nanja are renegade "Ultra, hyper-Calvinist Fanatics." Even the "Average Calvinists" ignore them.

Epoisses
May 3rd, 2016, 11:26 PM
B57 and Nanja are renegade "Ultra, hyper-Calvinist Fanatics." Even the "Average Calvinists" ignore them.

I usually ignore them too but every once and awhile I like to poke the reprobates.

Grosnick Marowbe
May 3rd, 2016, 11:26 PM
Crucible is what they call an "Ignorant Calvinist." He doesn't know his right hand from his left. He's just a BIG mouth.

beloved57
May 4th, 2016, 02:59 AM
He worships men and rejects Christ as the savior of the world.

Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the World, but what does World mean ? What or which World is He a Saviour of ? Not that you believe in Jesus Christ anyway, you dont !

Nanja
May 4th, 2016, 03:56 AM

Exactly!

Grosnick Marowbe
May 4th, 2016, 06:40 AM
I have one important question for B57 and Nanja? Where is the other Stooge? There's supposed to be three of you?

beloved57
May 4th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Why the creator of this thread hates the historical Gospel ! Because he believes and teaches salvation by works, by the will of man, by what man will to do, or does. This in essence denies salvation by what Christ done alone !

Robert Pate
May 4th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Why the creator of this thread hates the historical Gospel ! Because he believes and teaches salvation by works, by the will of man, by what man will to do, or does. This in essence denies salvation by what Christ done alone !

HOGWASH!

No one can save themselves by what they do.

Salvation is by faith alone because it is by Christ alone.

You want to eliminate faith because faith is something that we do. The Bible plainly teaches that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. Only a devil would try to keep people from having faith in Christ.

beloved57
May 4th, 2016, 08:05 AM
HOGWASH!

No one can save themselves by what they do.

Salvation is by faith alone because it is by Christ alone.

You want to eliminate faith because faith is something that we do. The Bible plainly teaches that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. Only a devil would try to keep people from having faith in Christ.
That's what you teach and believe, that a person is saved by what they do.

Epoisses
May 4th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the World, but what does World mean ? What or which World is He a Saviour of ? Not that you believe in Jesus Christ anyway, you dont !

They have to redefine world to fit their false gospel. More Greek philosophers from Mars hill.

beloved57
May 4th, 2016, 10:39 AM
They have to redefine world to fit their false gospel. More Greek philosophers from Mars hill.
You don't know what the World means. You have a fleshy or carnal notion.

Epoisses
May 4th, 2016, 10:42 AM
You don't know what the World means. You have a fleshy or carnal notion.

You don't know what savior of the world means and never will. You crucify Jesus afresh with your Calvin idol.

Robert Pate
May 4th, 2016, 12:04 PM
That's what you teach and believe, that a person is saved by what they do.

We are saved by responding to Christ and his Gospel. No response is a response. We respond with love and thanksgiving for what Christ has done to save us.

You have never responded have you?

beloved57
May 4th, 2016, 12:22 PM
We are saved by responding to Christ and his Gospel. No response is a response. We respond with love and thanksgiving for what Christ has done to save us.

You have never responded have you?
That's salvation by works, by what a person does. That's a disregard for salvation by what Christ did alone.

beloved57
May 4th, 2016, 12:33 PM
You don't know what savior of the world means and never will. You crucify Jesus afresh with your Calvin idol.

Your understanding of the word world is carnal !

Robert Pate
May 4th, 2016, 01:21 PM
The Gospel calls for a response. How can one hear that Christ died on the cross for their sins and the sins of the world and not respond to that? Those who hear and believe respond with a heart full of love and thanksgiving for what Christ has done for them, But not all. Many hear the Gospel and do nothing, there is no response. Why is that? They should respond but they don't.

I had a good friend by the name of Jerry. I usually saw Jerry about once a week, he was a customer of the company that I worked for. I was not a Christian at this time. One day Jerry came in and announced that he had become a Christian. Well, that just about knocked my socks off. I said to Jerry, "Does this mean no more dirty jokes?" He just looked at me and smiled. I knew that he had a sincere conversion experience because he stopped smoking and cussing and there was no more dirty jokes.

Instead of the dirty jokes Jerry started talking to me about Christ and the Gospel. I responded by telling him that being a Christian was a good thing for him, but not for me. Every time that Jerry came in it was the same thing. I had to think of new excuses as to why I could not become a Christian. After a while when I saw Jerry coming I would disappear. Jerry did not win me to Christ, but he did have an effect on me.

Some years after my experience with Jerry, It was on a Sunday afternoon, I turned on the TV, Billy Graham was on and they were giving the alter call. All that I heard was "But that thy blood was shed for me" That did it. The Holy Spirit convicted me of my need for Christ and I became a Christian. It was very traumatic because of the many years of past rejection of Christ and his Gospel.

Did Jerry's witness have anything to do with my conversion to Christ? I don't know. But I do know that, "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17, which is the Gospel. I heard, I believed and I was saved. I responded to Christ and his Gospel.

Epoisses
May 4th, 2016, 10:56 PM
The Gospel calls for a response. How can one hear that Christ died on the cross for their sins and the sins of the world and not respond to that? Those who hear and believe respond with a heart full of love and thanksgiving for what Christ has done for them, But not all. Many hear the Gospel and do nothing, there is no response. Why is that? They should respond but they don't.

I had a good friend by the name of Jerry. I usually saw Jerry about once a week, he was a customer of the company that I worked for. I was not a Christian at this time. One day Jerry came in and announced that he had become a Christian. Well, that just about knocked my socks off. I said to Jerry, "Does this mean no more dirty jokes?" He just looked at me and smiled. I knew that he had a sincere conversion experience because he stopped smoking and cussing and there was no more dirty jokes.

Instead of the dirty jokes Jerry started talking to me about Christ and the Gospel. I responded by telling him that being a Christian was a good thing for him, but not for me. Every time that Jerry came in it was the same thing. I had to think of new excuses as to why I could not become a Christian. After a while when I saw Jerry coming I would disappear. Jerry did not win me to Christ, but he did have an effect on me.

Some years after my experience with Jerry, It was on a Sunday afternoon, I turned on the TV, Billy Graham was on and they were giving the alter call. All that I heard was "But that thy blood was shed for me" That did it. The Holy Spirit convicted me of my need for Christ and I became a Christian. It was very traumatic because of the many years of past rejection of Christ and his Gospel.

Did Jerry's witness have anything to do with my conversion to Christ? I don't know. But I do know that, "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17, which is the Gospel. I heard, I believed and I was saved. I responded to Christ and his Gospel.

Amen. Calvinists try to make a heartfelt response to the gospel as some kind of legalistic work. Faith is a work of God thru the Holy Spirit in the heart of the believer which is the complete opposite of the works of the law or works of the flesh that Paul always contrasted faith with. We are commanded to believe in Christ and his gospel and Calvinism is an elaborate charade of unbelief.

Robert Pate
May 5th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Your understanding of the word world is carnal !

You have never come to Christ as a repentant sinner to be saved by him. You do not have a salvation experience.

beloved57
May 5th, 2016, 08:13 AM
You have never come to Christ as a repentant sinner to be saved by him. You do not have a salvation experience.
Right, not to the false christ of pateism.

Robert Pate
May 5th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Right, not to the false christ of pateism.

Jesus is calling you to come to him, John 5:40. Instead you run to John Calvin the heretic.

beloved57
May 5th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Jesus is calling you to come to him, John 5:40. Instead you run to John Calvin the heretic.
You don't believe in Jesus Christ, you teach salvation by works, the will of man!

Robert Pate
May 5th, 2016, 12:04 PM
You don't believe in Jesus Christ, you teach salvation by works, the will of man!

You had better respond to Jesus Christ and his Gospel or you will never see heaven.

beloved57
May 5th, 2016, 01:56 PM
You had better respond to Jesus Christ and his Gospel or you will never see heaven.
You don't believe in Jesus Christ!

Robert Pate
May 5th, 2016, 07:06 PM
You don't believe in Jesus Christ!

All that you can do is make false accusations. This is what the devil predestinated you to do.

Epoisses
May 5th, 2016, 09:24 PM
All that you can do is make false accusations. This is what the devil predestinated you to do.

LOL. He was predestined to be a reprobate!

beloved57
May 5th, 2016, 10:08 PM
You have been predestined by God to unbelief.

Robert Pate
May 6th, 2016, 07:28 AM
You have been predestined by God to unbelief.

Unbelief in Calvinism.

Calvinism is a diversion away from Christ and his Gospel.

beloved57
May 6th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Unbelief in Calvinism.

Calvinism is a diversion away from Christ and his Gospel.
Unbelief in the Gospel, you call it Calvinism to excuse it, but that doesn't work, sorry.

Robert Pate
May 6th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Unbelief in the Gospel, you call it Calvinism to excuse it, but that doesn't work, sorry.

Calvinism and predestination are anti-Gospel doctrines that will lead you to eternal damnation.

beloved57
May 6th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Calvinism and predestination are anti-Gospel doctrines that will lead you to eternal damnation.
More hate for the Gospel

Robert Pate
May 6th, 2016, 08:08 AM
More hate for the Gospel

More hate for your gospel, which is not the gospel.

beloved57
May 6th, 2016, 08:14 AM
More hate for your gospel, which is not the gospel.
For Gospel.

Robert Pate
May 6th, 2016, 04:03 PM
For Gospel.

You think that the Gospel is that you have been predestinated.

Big shock for you in the judgment.

beloved57
May 6th, 2016, 04:12 PM
You think that the Gospel is that you have been predestinated.

Big shock for you in the judgment.
You don't believe the Gospel, you teach salvation by the works of man

Robert Pate
May 6th, 2016, 04:47 PM

Man cannot save himself because he is a sinner. But he can respond to the Gospel and be saved.

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17.

You must be stone deaf.

Robert Pate
May 6th, 2016, 04:50 PM

Yes, the Godman Jesus Christ who has reconciled us to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

beloved57
May 6th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Yes, the Godman Jesus Christ who has reconciled us to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.
You teach salvation by the works of pate

Crucible
May 6th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Pate has made it his personal, lifelong agenda to war with Calvinism :chuckle:

Cruciform
May 6th, 2016, 11:09 PM
...and Catholicism, and anything else that happens to contradict or correct the personal opinions of men that he's been fed by his preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect (Brinsmead-ism).

Robert Pate
May 7th, 2016, 07:20 AM
...and Catholicism, and anything else that happens to contradict or correct the personal opinions of men that he's been fed by his preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect (Brinsmead-ism).

If there was just something in the New Testament that resembled Catholicism, but there is NOTHING. Maybe this is why Catholics don't have much use for the scriptures. There is nothing in there about them.

Robert Pate
May 7th, 2016, 07:22 AM

Christians are called to preach the Gospel. It is the Gospel that refutes you phony non biblical religion.

Crucible
May 7th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Christians are called to preach the Gospel. It is the Gospel that refutes you phony non biblical religion.

Christians are called to preach the Gospel to those who are the elect. It is the doctrine of Irresistible Grace- everyone else are simply bystanders.

Robert Pate
May 7th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Christians are called to preach the Gospel to those who are the elect. It is the doctrine of Irresistible Grace- everyone else are simply bystanders.

You need to get saved so that the Holy Spirit can teach you the Gospel.

Epoisses
May 7th, 2016, 12:18 PM

Christians are called to preach the gospel to the world. God will decide who are the 'elect'.

beloved57
May 7th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Christians are called to preach the gospel to the world. God will decide who are the 'elect'.

You dont believe the Gospel !

Epoisses
May 7th, 2016, 01:01 PM

Gospel means 'good news' and you don't have any!

beloved57
May 7th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Gospel means 'good news' and you don't have any!

Epoisses
May 7th, 2016, 01:03 PM

You don't have any good news or glad tidings. Your savior is weak, he could only save a few.

beloved57
May 7th, 2016, 01:05 PM
You don't have any good news or glad tidings. Your savior is weak, he could only save a few.

You are in unbelief even now, and more than likely under Gods wrath and condemnation !

Robert Pate
May 7th, 2016, 01:07 PM

Right, Jesus told the disciples to go into all of the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, Mark 16:15.

beloved57
May 7th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Right, Jesus told the disciples to go into all of the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, Mark 16:15.

You dont believe or preach the Gospel !

Robert Pate
May 8th, 2016, 09:43 AM
You dont believe or preach the Gospel !

You do the exact thing as your father. Falsely accuse Christians, Revelation 12:10.

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 09:45 AM
You do the exact thing as your father. Falsely accuse Christians, Revelation 12:19.
You teach the false gospel of salvation by works, by what a person does, so nullifying the work of Christ

patrick jane
May 8th, 2016, 09:47 AM
You teach the false gospel of salvation by works, by what a person does, so nullifying the work of Christ

You preach a false gospel

Epoisses
May 8th, 2016, 02:12 PM

Faith is not a work. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. You have uncircumcised ears!

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Faith is not a work. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. You have uncircumcised ears!
Faith is a work of the law Matt 23:23

Epoisses
May 8th, 2016, 02:34 PM

Faith is a work of Christ in my heart and mind. Thank you Jesus! You my bestie:banana:

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Faith is a work of Christ in my heart and mind. Thank you Jesus! You my bestie:banana:
You don't believe in Jesus Christ

Crucible
May 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Faith is a work of Christ in my heart and mind.

~Calvinism~

Robert Pate
May 8th, 2016, 03:47 PM

You never profess Christ to be your savior. All you do is make false accusations against those that are Christians.

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 03:49 PM
You never profess Christ to be your savior. All you do is make false accusations against those that are Christians.
No, not the christ you believe in, a false christ

dodge
May 8th, 2016, 04:02 PM

Jesus says you are wrong ! Read the following said by Jesus.

Jhn 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Jesus says you are wrong ! Read the following said by Jesus.

I can care less what your jesus says

dodge
May 8th, 2016, 04:23 PM
I can care less what your jesus says

You could care less what God says , which is obvious.

I noticed you never addressed the scripture just spouted more useless worthless noise.

Oh that is right scripture PROVES you are wrong.

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 04:24 PM
You could care less what God says , which is obvious.
Yeah the god u represent

dodge
May 8th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Yeah the god u represent

YOU still never addressed the scripture which proves you are wrong....Kinda silly to run from the truth ! Why do you run from the truth ?

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 05:25 PM
YOU still never addressed the scripture which proves you are wrong....Kinda silly to run from the truth ! Why do you run from the truth ?

You have not addressed it and you posted it. You don't believe it or understand it.

dodge
May 8th, 2016, 05:32 PM
You have not addressed it and you posted it. You don't believe it or understand it.

You claim to follow Jesus but deny what Jesus taught to stay in the lies of Calvinism...YOUR LOSS.

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 05:33 PM
You claim to follow Jesus but deny what Jesus taught to stay in the lies of Calvinism...YOUR LOSS.

I don't believe in your jesus

dodge
May 8th, 2016, 05:39 PM
I don't believe in your jesus

Fact is you do not believe in Jesus at all !

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Fact is you do not believe in Jesus at all !

Not the jesus you believe in.

dodge
May 8th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Not the jesus you believe in.

I quote Jesus and your Calvinistic excuse is you believe in another Jesus ! You do not follow Jesus you follow other men who got it wrong...YOUR LOSS.

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 05:50 PM
I quote Jesus and your Calvinistic excuse is you believe in another Jesus ! You do not follow Jesus you follow other men who got it wrong...YOUR LOSS.

Anybody can quote scripture, doesn't mean they believe it or understand it.

Robert Pate
May 8th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Anybody can quote scripture, doesn't mean they believe it or understand it.

You don't get along with anyone on this Forum except for Nanja.

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 06:41 PM
You don't get along with anyone on this Forum except for Nanja.
Anybody can quote scripture, doesn't mean they believe it or understand it

dodge
May 8th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Anybody can quote scripture, doesn't mean they believe it or understand it

I know I have seen YOU deny what Jesus taught ( scripture ) all evening.

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 07:17 PM
I know I have seen YOU deny what Jesus taught ( scripture ) all evening.
What your jesus taught

dodge
May 8th, 2016, 08:04 PM
What your jesus taught

Has NOTHING to do with my Jesus your Jesus I quoted scripture which proved you wrong, and which you ignored.

Epoisses
May 8th, 2016, 09:20 PM
You can't have intelligible dialogue with B57, he is reprobate.

beloved57
May 8th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Has NOTHING to do with my Jesus your Jesus I quoted scripture which proved you wrong, and which you ignored.
You serve a false christ

Robert Pate
May 9th, 2016, 07:40 AM
You serve a false christ

B57 has already decided that he would rather go to hell than to believe on Jesus Christ.

beloved57
May 9th, 2016, 07:42 AM
B57 has already decided that he would rather go to hell than to believe on Jesus Christ.

dodge
May 9th, 2016, 02:01 PM

Sure I do, and as of now I have seen NO Jesus or love of Jesus in YOU.

Epoisses
May 9th, 2016, 02:04 PM

Calvinists have no love for their fellow man. Arminians are the Pharisees of our day and Calvinists are the Sadducees. Both camps are wrong and pervert the gospel.

beloved57
May 9th, 2016, 02:13 PM

Sure you dont !

dodge
May 9th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Sure you dont !

Probably I see no Jesus or love that Jesus told those that follow Him to share because you do not know Jesus nor care what He taught.

beloved57
May 9th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Probably I see no Jesus or love that Jesus told those that follow Him to share because you do not know Jesus nor care what He taught.
You don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, but another jesus of your darkened understanding.

dodge
May 9th, 2016, 03:56 PM
You don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, but another jesus of your darkened understanding.

Says the person who exhibits NO love of God no teachings of Jesus just what he/she thinks...No thanks I will stay with Jesus. Your false god is about pleasing self , devoid of scripture, and a hater of who Jesus died for...YOUR LOSS, sadly.

beloved57
May 9th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Says the person who exhibits NO love of God no teachings of Jesus just what he/she thinks...No thanks I will stay with Jesus. Your false god is about pleasing self , devoid of scripture, and a hater of who Jesus died for...YOUR LOSS, sadly.
You serve a false god

dodge
May 9th, 2016, 05:46 PM
You serve a false god

I think your statement applies perfectly to YOU !

Robert Pate
May 10th, 2016, 08:42 AM

This is why John encourages us to try the Spirits to see if they be of God, 1 John 4:1.

Calvinism and those that teach it and believe it are not of God.