April 22nd, 2016, 12:49 PM
1 Corinthians 15:1-4

heir
April 22nd, 2016, 01:20 PM
https://youtu.be/6oaPaypAU6s

Robert Pate
April 22nd, 2016, 01:49 PM
Which gospel do you preach?

There is only one Gospel, it is the Gospel that Paul received from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.

Bright Raven
April 22nd, 2016, 04:55 PM
There is only one Gospel, it is the Gospel that Paul received from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.

Yep, :thumb:

patrick jane
April 22nd, 2016, 05:27 PM
The one that saves. I'm keeping it a secret from now on.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 22nd, 2016, 05:28 PM
The Grace Gospel.

Nanja
April 22nd, 2016, 06:23 PM
The Gospel is not according to man, but according to God, in fulfillment of His Purpose for all of the Election of Grace according to His Perfect Will:

Eph. 1:4-11
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

The GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE is defined in the acronym of T.U.L.I.P:

The Truths of TULIP:

Total Depravity and inability spiritually of the natural man

Unconditional Election of Grace of only a remnant out of mankind

Limited and particular atonement of only some out of mankind

Irresistible Grace or Effectual Call of only some out of mankind

Preservation or perseverance of the Saints to the end by God’s Power and Grace

These Truths in scripture present and define the method of God’s Saving Grace in Christ Jesus and therefore thoroughly present the Gospel of God’s Grace.

Acts 20:24:
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

And unbelief in any one of these Doctrinal Truths founded upon the Word of God is flat out unbelief and Apostasy!

Thankful to my Brother in Christ, beloved57, for sharing his intensive studies in his declaration of the True Gospel of God's Grace as declared by Paul, in relation to all God's Elect Sons / Children Eph. 1:3-11; 2 Tim. 1:9.

~~~~~

Bright Raven
April 22nd, 2016, 06:26 PM
Tulip is a perversion. Galatians 1:11-12 shows us the truth.

jamie
April 22nd, 2016, 06:37 PM

Jesus' good news is that the kingdom of his Father is available to each person the Father chooses to give to him.

Sonnet
April 22nd, 2016, 11:52 PM

I agree.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 23rd, 2016, 12:19 AM
Tulip is a perversion. Galatians 1:11-12 shows us the truth.

AMEN!

dodge
April 23rd, 2016, 05:33 PM

Jhn 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

jamie
April 23rd, 2016, 05:58 PM
The Grace Gospel.

There has never been any other gospel.

heir
April 25th, 2016, 10:32 AM
There is only one Gospel, it is the Gospel that Paul received from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible.

heir
April 25th, 2016, 10:33 AM
The one that saves. I'm keeping it a secret from now on.

It was a mystery long enough! Preach it! :)

heir
April 25th, 2016, 10:34 AM
The Gospel is not according to man, but according to God, in fulfillment of His Purpose for all of the Election of Grace according to His Perfect Will:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

The Truths of TULIP:

These Truths in scripture present and define the method of God’s Saving Grace in Christ Jesus and therefore thoroughly present the Gospel of God’s Grace.

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

And unbelief in any one of these Doctrinal Truths founded upon the Word of God is flat out unbelief and Apostasy!

Thankful to my Brother in Christ, beloved57, for sharing his intensive studies in his declaration of the True Gospel of God's Grace as declared by Paul, in relation to all God's Elect Sons / Children Eph. 1:3-11; 2 Tim. 1:9.

~~~~~Which gospel do you preach? It's a simple question with a simple answer.

heir
April 25th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Jesus' good news is that the kingdom of his Father is available to each person the Father chooses to give to him.Thast's not the gospel of our salvation. What is?

heir
April 25th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Jhn 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.That's true, but by which gospel are we saved?

heir
April 25th, 2016, 10:39 AM
There has never been any other gospel.There are several in the Bible! No need to say there has never been any other than Paul's grace gospel.

The gospel of the kingdom
the gospel of the circumcision
the gospel of the uncircumcision
the gospel of God
the gospel of Christ
the gospel of the grace of God
the everlasting gospel

jamie
April 25th, 2016, 12:52 PM
There are several in the Bible! No need to say there has never been any other than Paul's grace gospel.

The gospel of the kingdom
the gospel of the circumcision
the gospel of the uncircumcision
the gospel of God
the gospel of Christ
the gospel of the grace of God
the everlasting gospel

All of these are about Israel and the Gentiles relation to Israel.

jamie
April 25th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Thast's not the gospel of our salvation. What is?

Jesus said, "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:14-15)

Are you claiming that eternal life is not about salvation? If so, why?

heir
April 25th, 2016, 09:12 PM
All of these are about Israel and the Gentiles relation to Israel.

No, they aren't. And what happened to your

There has never been any other gospel.??? You can't make up your mind?

heir
April 25th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Jesus said, "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:14-15)

Are you claiming that eternal life is not about salvation? If so, why?The gospel of YOUR salvation is the word of truth according to Paul/the why of the cross/which is the good news that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). If you've never had a moment when you trusted the Lord believing IT for salvation, you aren't saved!

jamie
April 25th, 2016, 09:32 PM
The gospel of YOUR salvation is the word of truth according to Paul/the why of the cross/which is the good news that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

The way of the cross began in Egypt with the Passover blood. The blood of the lamb symbolized the blood of the Lamb.

TulipBee
April 25th, 2016, 09:36 PM
There's only one Gospel. I didn't know you know another

heir
April 25th, 2016, 09:37 PM
The way of the cross began in Egypt with the Passover blood. The blood of the lamb symbolized the blood of the Lamb.
Paul's gospel was a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) until revealed to him by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). that right there tells us that it could not be the same gospel that was preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and by Peter in Acts.

heir
April 25th, 2016, 09:39 PM
There's only one Gospel. I didn't know you know anotherIs as in presently, yes, but there are several in the Bible. Which gospel do you preach?

TulipBee
April 25th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Is as in presently, yes, but there are several in the Bible. Which gospel do you preach?
Same as yours

jamie
April 25th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Paul's gospel was a mystery

The mystery was the kingdom of God. God sent Jesus to convert Israel to his Father's kingdom.

Jesus foretold his death and resurrection including the manner of his death.

Isaiah 53 provides a good synopsis of Jesus' fate.

beloved57
April 25th, 2016, 10:04 PM

You preach a false gospel of salvation by works. Paul did not preach that.

Sonnet
April 25th, 2016, 11:18 PM
I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible.

No, there is only one. Galatians 3:7-9.

Sonnet
April 25th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Paul's gospel was a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) until revealed to him by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). that right there tells us that it could not be the same gospel that was preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and by Peter in Acts.

Ephesians 3:2-6
Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Sonnet
April 25th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Is as in presently, yes, but there are several in the Bible. Which gospel do you preach?

Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel.

heir
April 26th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Same as yoursI have never read on TOL that you preach 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

heir
April 26th, 2016, 10:21 AM
The mystery was the kingdom of God. God sent Jesus to convert Israel to his Father's kingdom.

Jesus foretold his death and resurrection including the manner of his death.

Isaiah 53 provides a good synopsis of Jesus' fate.The mystery of Christ/ That “Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures" was a mystery, but "according to the scriptures". It's called the hidden wisdom of God in a mystery which God ordained before the world unto "our" glory (a further study of the "our" would be those to whom Paul preached 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV to during Acts (Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV, Acts 26:17 KJV).

See (again) that it was a mystery here and why God kept it secret here (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

“The mystery of the gospel” is a later revealed mystery that included the likes of us, like the Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter, who in time past were without hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) but now were made fellowheirs and of the same Body and partakers of God’s promise in Christ by the gospel with Paul, the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians, Thessalonians…(Ephesians 3:6 KJV). This mystery was testified at a later due time (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Acts 20:24 KJV, Ephesians 2:13-18 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV)!

That's still not the gospel that was preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and by Peter in Acts 2,3,4,5...You one gospelers have a believing the Bible problem, you don't.

heir
April 26th, 2016, 10:23 AM
No, there is only one. Galatians 3:7-9.Something that was kept secret since the world began as our gospel was:

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

is not the same as something that was spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Things that are different are not the same!

heir
April 26th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Ephesians 3:2-6
Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.What a horrible corrupted word of God, you have there. Here is what it says:

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

That's the mystery of the gospel and it's all over the page that it was in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed/unsearchable/hid in God!

heir
April 26th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel.That's a lie of the religious, denominational stinking thinker and saying it, doesn't make it so!

Things that are different

At Pentecost (a Jewish holy day) Peter preached:

Acts 2:38 KJV Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Paul preached:

1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Peter preached that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead to sit on David’s throne:

Acts 2:30 KJV Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Paul preached that Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification:

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Peter preached the blotting out of sins at the second coming of the Lord

Acts 3:19-20 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Paul writes that we have NOW received the atonement:

Romans 5:11 KJV And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Peter said it was spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began:

Acts 3:21 KJV Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Paul says it was a secret since the world began

Romans 16:25 KJV Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Peter said to Cornelius:

Acts 10:35 KJV But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Paul writes:

Titus 3:5 KJV Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Want more?

jamie
April 26th, 2016, 11:45 AM
The mystery of Christ/ That “Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures" was a mystery, but "according to the scriptures".

Yes, I guess it would be a mystery to everyone who had not heard of Isaiah.

He was taken from prison and from judgment,
And who will declare His generation?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken. (Isaiah 53:8)

patrick jane
April 26th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Want more?
Yes, more please

TulipBee
April 26th, 2016, 01:04 PM
I have never read on TOL that you preach 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.
We have been through this.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 01:07 PM
No, there is only one. Galatians 3:7-9.

You mean the one your saint Judas preached?

john w
April 26th, 2016, 01:08 PM

=satanic, asserting that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Explain 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Is this the good news, that is the "same" throughout the book?

Go on record, and assert that the bible speaks of only one piece of good news. Go ahead. We are all busy men/women. And go ahead and assert that you know what the term "gospel" means.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 26th, 2016, 01:09 PM
That's a lie of the religious, denominational stinking thinker and saying it, doesn't make it so!

Things that are different

At Pentecost (a Jewish holy day) Peter preached:

Acts 2:38 KJV Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Paul preached:

1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Peter preached that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead to sit on David’s throne:

Acts 2:30 KJV Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Paul preached that Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification:

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Peter preached the blotting out of sins at the second coming of the Lord

Acts 3:19-20 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Paul writes that we have NOW received the atonement:

Romans 5:11 KJV And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Peter said it was spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began:

Acts 3:21 KJV Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Paul says it was a secret since the world began

Romans 16:25 KJV Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Peter said to Cornelius:

Acts 10:35 KJV But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Paul writes:

Titus 3:5 KJV Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Want more?

AMEN!

john w
April 26th, 2016, 01:13 PM

Unpack for us what the word "gospel" means.

This is where we start.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 01:53 PM
That's a lie of the religious, denominational stinking thinker and saying it, doesn't make it so!

It's not a lie:

1 Corinthians 15:9-11
For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 01:54 PM
You mean the one your saint Judas preached?

?

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 01:58 PM
=satanic, asserting that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Obviously not Judas.

Explain 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

What's to explain?

Is this the good news, that is the "same" throughout the book?

Go on record, and assert that the bible speaks of only one piece of good news. Go ahead. We are all busy men/women. And go ahead and assert that you know what the term "gospel" means.

I'm a little baffled by your question. The Gospel was given to Abraham.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:00 PM

This is where we start.

Galatians 3:7-9
Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

I did not ask that.

It is not that difficult.

This “All nations will be blessed through you” is good news. But it is not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Did Judas preach Galatians 3:7-9 KJV?

SaulToPaul
April 26th, 2016, 02:06 PM

:noid:

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Obviously not Judas.

Vs.

"Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel."-you

So, you lied, or are changing your "argument"/assertion.

Which?

I'm a little baffled by your question.

It is simple-what does the term "gospel" mean? A 6 year old understands this question, and yet it baffles you.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:21 PM

"I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible."-saved heir

You:
"No, there is only one."

The "only one" gospel that Judas preached?

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:23 PM
I did not ask that.

This “All nations will be blessed through you” is good news. But it is not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Yes it is.

Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,”meaning one person, who is Christ.

Did Judas preach Galatians 3:7-9 KJV?

No.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:23 PM
?

Judas preached this "only one" gospel, according to you.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Vs.

So, you lied, or are changing your "argument"/assertion.

Which?

Judas was dead.

It is simple-what does the term "gospel" mean? A 6 year old understands this question, and yet it baffles you.

It's the good news of Jesus Christ.

No need for ad hominems, thanks - so why are you?

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:27 PM
"I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible."-saved heir

You:
"No, there is only one."

Honestly, I have no idea where you are going with this. I think you must have misunderstood me.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:28 PM

You:
"No, there is only one."

"Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel."

"Did Judas preach Galatians 3:7-9 KJV?"-saint John W

"No."-you

You assert:

-only one gospel, and it is Galatians 3:7-9 KJV.

-the apostles all preached this same "only one gospel,"...

Thus, Judas preached this "only one gospel," and yet you back peddled, saying that he did not.

So, you are contradicting yourself.

Now, did Judas preach this "only one gospel," or not?

The bible says he did preach "the gospel."

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Honestly, I have no idea where you are going with this. I think you must have misunderstood me.

I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible."-saved heir

You:
"No, there is only one."

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:31 PM

It is not complicated. You assert-"only one gospel."

Did Judas preach it? He was one of the 12.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:33 PM

You:
"No, there is only one."

"Did Judas preach Galatians 3:7-9 KJV?"-saint John W

"No."-you

You assert:

-only one gospel, and it is Galatians 3:7-9.

Thus, Judas preached this "only one gospel," and yet you back peddled, saying that he did not.

I think we are talking at cross-purposes here. I don't think our definitions are the same.

Would be better to start again from a common point of understanding.

The good news is found in what Jesus Christ has done in order to save mankind from their predicament.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Judas was dead.

Did Judas preach this "only one gospel," as did the other apostles?

Quit the dodge ball. This is your argument.

It's the good news of Jesus Christ.

Did Judas preach this "only one gospel," "the good news of Jesus Christ," like you say the 12 did-he was one of the 12?

You:
"No, there is only one."

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:37 PM
It is not complicated. You assert-"only one gospel."

Did Judas preach it? He was one of the 12.

One gospel, yes - but a variety of words are used. I have been making the point that Jesus died for all rather than Jesus died for the elect (as some hear argue). If one assert that Jesus did not die for all then, what ever else they might say, they are not giving the gospel.

Judas was dead, but he proclaimed the kingdom of heaven beforehand.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:37 PM
I think we are talking at cross-purposes here. I don't think our definitions are the same.

Would be better to start again from a common point of understanding.

The good news is found in what Jesus Christ has done in order to save mankind from their predicament.

Dodge ball....

You assert:

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:38 PM
One gospel, yes - but a variety of words are used. I have been making the point that Jesus died for all rather than Jesus died for the elect (as some hear argue). If one assert that Jesus did not die for all then, what ever else they might say, they are not giving the gospel.

Judas was dead, but he proclaimed the kingdom of heaven beforehand.

So, Judas did not preach this "only one good news," of Jesus Christ?

Quit dodging the question.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Did Judas preach this "only one gospel," as did the other apostles?

Quit the dodge ball. This is your argument.

No of course he didn't. The apostles preached 1 Cor 15:3-8 - but not Judas.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:40 PM

Quite irrelevant rabbit trail....create a moving target.

Did Judas preach, according to you, this "only one gospel?'" He was one of the 12. Yes/no?

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Dodge ball....

I think you need to calm down.

You assert:

No, Gslatians 1:7-9 shows us that the Gospel was announced to Abraham.

Already answered.

It would help if you let me know where you are going with this.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:49 PM
No of course he didn't. The apostles preached 1 Cor 15:3-8 - but not Judas.

I asked:

"Did Judas preach this "only one gospel," as did the other apostles?"

Your response:

"No of course he didn't. The apostles preached 1 Cor 15:3-8 - but not Judas."

Vs.

Vs.

Luke 9 KJV
9 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. 4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. 5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Need help out that ditch, that you dug for yourself? When you are in a ditch, quit digging. "Gospel" merely means "good news." There is plenty of good news in the book-the context tells us which "good news"/gospel is being discussed.

The bible, in no uncertain terms, tells us that Judas was to preach "the gospel."

It is not that complicated(Mayor STP).

You assert:

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:52 PM
I think you need to calm down.

Already answered.

It would help if you let me know where you are going with this.

Judas, according to you, preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, since you assert "only one gospel."

Luke 9 KJV
9 Then he called his twelve disciples ............And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

You need to get less satanic.

So there.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Quite irrelevant rabbit trail....create a moving target.

Seriously?

Did Judas preach, according to you, this "only one gospel?'" He was one of the 12. Yes/no?

Judas would certainly have proclaimed about Jesus.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:56 PM
I asked:

"Did Judas preach this "only one gospel," as did the other apostles?"

Your response:

"No of course he didn't. The apostles preached 1 Cor 15:3-8 - but not Judas."

Vs.

Vs.

Luke 9 KJV
9 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. 4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. 5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Need help out that ditch, that you dug for yourself? When you are in a ditch, quit digging. "Gospel" merely means "good news." There is plenty of good news in the book-the context tells us which "good news"/gospel is being discussed.

No ditch. And I don't like your tone. :)

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:58 PM
So, Judas did not preach this "only one good news," of Jesus Christ?

Quit dodging the question.

I'm not dodging anything mate.

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

You didn't do that.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Judas, according to you, preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, since you assert "only one gospel."

Luke 9 KJV
9 Then he called his twelve disciples ............And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

So there.

Less satanic? You are obviously a wind up.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 02:59 PM

The above, vs.

You:
"No, there is only one."

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 03:00 PM

That's reportable.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Less satanic? You are obviously a wind up.

So, Judas preacher the good news of Jesus Christ,according to you-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

That is satanic.

You need to get saved.

So there.

Fun!

john w
April 26th, 2016, 03:02 PM
delete

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 03:08 PM
So, Judas preacher the good news of Jesus Christ,according to you-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

That is satanic.

You need to get saved.

So there.

Fun!

No - the truth is is that I am genuinely looking at scripture and trying to find answers to some serious questions. I am searching the Bible to see if what it says is true - like the Bereans.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 03:08 PM
That's reportable.

Get in line. I've fought bigger girls than you before.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 03:09 PM

You mean 'guy'.

Why the bravado?

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 03:11 PM

And we know that Christ would not speak like that.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 03:14 PM
No - the truth is is that I am genuinely looking at scripture and trying to find answers to some serious questions. I am searching the Bible to see if what it says is true - like the Bereans.

So, Judas preacher the good news of Jesus Christ,according to you-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. I asked.

You said that all the apostles preached this "only one good news." I showed you, chapter, verse, where the scripture testifies that Judas was to preach "the gospel."

Get it?

john w
April 26th, 2016, 03:17 PM
You mean 'guy'.

Why the bravado?

Bravado? I've never drank that.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 03:20 PM
And we know that Christ would not speak like that.

Nah, he never spoke like that, as he was just that "sweet," lowly Galilean fisherman....:

"Serpents....hypocrites...ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness..wolves...blind guides..Ye are of your father the devil... I shall be a liar like unto you...."

Nice Acts 17:11 KJV.....nice....

Sit, "Berry."

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 03:21 PM
So, Judas preacher the good news of Jesus Christ,according to you-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. I asked.

You said that all the apostles preached this "only one good news." I showed you, chapter, verse, where the scripture testifies that Judas was to preach "the gospel."

Get it?

Not yet.
It all depends on definitions. We might not actually be disagreeing with each other.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Nah, he never spoke like that, as he was just that "sweet" lowly Galilean fisherman....:

"Serpents....hypocrites...ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness..wolves............"

Nice Acts 17:11 KJV.....

Jesus would not mock and show disrespect to someone who was genuinely investigating the Bible.
I am fully aware of Matthew 23.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Jesus would not mock and show disrespect to someone who was genuinely investigating the Bible.
I am fully aware of Matthew 23.

Changing your "argument"- again:

"And we know that Christ would not speak like that."

That's slick...real slick...

"I am fully aware of Matthew 23."-you

And yet you "pound the table," cry/pine...

"And we know that Christ would not speak like that."

No, you don't.

john w
April 26th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Not yet.
It all depends on definitions. We might not actually be disagreeing with each other.

No...

-only one piece of good news in the bible-this is your "argument."

Thus, either:

-you are clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," or...

-you assert that Judas preached:

"Hey, everyone!!! The Master is going to die for our sins...Be buried....Be raised again for our justification!!! Believe this good news to be saved!!!! Well, I gotsata go...My stock broker is telling me that he is bullish on silver....."

No other option.

The gospel/"good news" Paul preached-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

1Mind1Spirit
April 26th, 2016, 04:58 PM
No...

-only one piece of good news in the bible-this is your "argument."

Thus, either:

-you are clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," or...

-you assert that Judas preached:

"Hey, everyone!!! The Master is going to die for our sins...Be buried....Be raised again for our justification!!! Believe this good news to be saved!!!! Well, I gotsata go...My stock broker is telling me that he is bullish on silver....."

No other option.

The gospel/"good news" Paul preached-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Judas preached the part of the Gospel that was true at the time.

The kingdom was at hand.

Jesus didn't send them to go prophesy or report the dbr, which at that time would not have qualified as good news.

News is happening or is something that has happened and is new to the hearer.

This is why I dubbed you little Johnny, the kid who always has sumpthin' smart to say using the wrong definition.

Another thing about news is, it can be good or bad.

Right now yer learnin' the definition of news is bad for your ego, but good if you learn from it.

So what's it gonna be?

Nanja
April 26th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Which gospel do you preach? It's a simple question with a simple answer.

The only Gospel is the one Paul preached which was given him by Christ:

Gal. 3:8
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

It's the very same Gospel God preached to Abraham:

Gen. 26:4
And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

That all His Seed shall be Blessed Eph. 1:4!

It wasn't contingent on any performance on Abraham's part, nor was it offered as a possibility contingent on something his Seed would do, but it was absolutely Sure to all the Seed Rom. 4:16! For Christ took on Him the Seed of Abraham Heb. 2:16.

Is. 53:10
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

So all who are Christ's Seed shall be Born Again, Born of the Spirit, because they were Chosen In Union with Him before the foundation, before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

john w
April 26th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Judas preached the part of the Gospel that was true at the time.

The kingdom was at hand.

Jesus didn't send them to go prophesy or report the dbr, which at that time would not have qualified as good news.

News is happening or is something that has happened and is new to the hearer.

This is why I dubbed you little Johnny, the kid who always has sumpthin' smart to say using the wrong definition.

Another thing about news is, it can be good or bad.

Right now yer learnin' the definition of news is bad for your ego, but good if you learn from it.

So what's it gonna be?

As usual, Jeff the Junkie, you missed the "argument." Pay attention:

"No, there is only one......Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel."-the arguer

I know that's quite deep, but, just for a brief time, let that sink in, instead of that haseesh, from your bong.

The "volume of the book:There is more than just one piece of good news in the book.

Vs.

You: No there is not.

Contrasts.

"Jesus didn't send them to go prophesy or report the dbr, which at that time would not have qualified as good news."-junkie

Judas preached "the gospel," you stoned junkie.

"little Johnny," eh tough guy? You would not say that to my face, you pathetic junkie, would you, twit? No, you would not. That is the MO of a twit, one who lacks confidence-the punk acts like a real tough "guy" behind a computer. Feel better, Jeffie? Is that lack of confidence, the reason all the chicks reject you, sweetie? Weighty. Poor little Jeffie, the Junkie. Fun!

"who always has sumpthin' smart to say using the wrong definition....
Right now yer learnin' the definition of news....So what's it gonna be?"

Vs.

"the Greek"-Jeffie the Junkie

The punk is so stoned, and such a clown, he rambles about knowing "the Greek," how he is going to set us straight on "proper" definitions, and yet uses words/phrases such as "sumpthin'.....yer...gonna..."

And TOL laughs at this stoned, little punk.

"sumpthin' smart to say"-Jeffie

That's real smart, Jeffie. Put the bong down, loser,

1Mind1Spirit
April 26th, 2016, 10:58 PM
As usual, Jeff the Junkie, you missed the "argument." Pay attention:

"No, there is only one......Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel."-the arguer

I know that's quite deep, but, just for a brief time, let that sink in, instead of that haseesh, from your bong.

The "volume of the book:There is more than just one piece of good news in the book.

Vs.

You: No there is not.

Contrasts.

"Jesus didn't send them to go prophesy or report the dbr, which at that time would not have qualified as good news."-junkie

Judas preached "the gospel," you stoned junkie.

"little Johnny," eh tough guy? You would not say that to my face, you pathetic junkie, would you, twit? No, you would not. That is the MO of a twit, one who lacks confidence-the punk acts like a real tough "guy" behind a computer. Feel better, Jeffie? Is that lack of confidence, the reason all the chicks reject you, sweetie? Weighty. Poor little Jeffie, the Junkie. Fun!

"who always has sumpthin' smart to say using the wrong definition....
Right now yer learnin' the definition of news....So what's it gonna be?"

Vs.

"the Greek"-Jeffie the Junkie

The punk is so stoned, and such a clown, he rambles about knowing "the Greek," how he is going to set us straight on "proper" definitions, and yet uses words/phrases such as "sumpthin'.....yer...gonna..."

And TOL laughs at this stoned, little punk.

"sumpthin' smart to say"-Jeffie

That's real smart, Jeffie. Put the bong down, loser,

Yeah, I know it really sucks to be exposed as wrong.

I feel for yuh.

The dbr was the finality of the Gospel.

All the Apostles including Paul preached it.

After it happened.

Paul went into Arabia and got a crash(not speedy,lol 3 years, sounds familiar) course from Jesus on His preaching.

During that time, the church, got that? the church had rest.

It was then that the Gospel containing the preaching of Jesus was written.

Paul received the same Gospel from the same Holy Spirit that brought to remembrance all that he said to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

When Paul got back and began preaching, the Gospels had already been written and were being circulated.

There were four authors, that's why Paul called his version, got that? his version "my Gospel".

So simple a child can understand.

You'd do well to quit tokin' off that Dispo bong, bud.

Now if you wanna get into what Paul preached according to the understanding of Jesus' preaching that he received through revelation, that would be his comparing spiritual with spiritual.

1Mind1Spirit
April 26th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Now you can laugh.

As I walk away embarrassed.

I love/hate it when that happens.

Sonnet
April 26th, 2016, 11:51 PM
When Paul got back and began preaching, the Gospels had already been written and were being circulated.

? The Gospels, as we know them, were not written until circa AD50-70. Paul was preaching during his time in Cilicia and Syria which would have been around AD37 wouldn't it?

heir
April 27th, 2016, 04:52 AM
Yes, I guess it would be a mystery to everyone who had not heard of Isaiah.

He was taken from prison and from judgment,
And who will declare His generation?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken. (Isaiah 53:8)That Christ was doing that for some men's sins was a mystery hid in plain sight! It was not preached as the good news of our salvation (including us) until Paul was sent far hence (Acts 22:17-21 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). That was a mystery hid in God! Unsearchable in the OT!

heir
April 27th, 2016, 04:55 AM
We have been through this.

You don't preach it, anymore than you have had a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing IT (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

heir
April 27th, 2016, 04:58 AM
It's not a lie:

1 Corinthians 15:9-11
For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.No one preached Paul's "my gospel" as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (at that time to the Jew first and also to the Greek) before Paul as it was given to Paul by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) and was before a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV). Paul was committed a dispensation of the gospel, not Peter (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV)!

It's good to believe what saith the scripture vs. what saith the deceitful worker behind pulpits all over the world (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV). Try it!

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 05:04 AM
You don't preach it, anymore than you have had a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing IT (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).
I don't remember what day God made me willing to believe but I do remember it was a very long time ago. Beliveing only comes from a believer. We been through this many times but you seem to have one of those denial syndrome. You're repeating endless like you only asked once.

heir
April 27th, 2016, 05:07 AM
I don't remember what day God made me willing to believe but I do remember it was a very long time ago. Beliveing only comes from a believer. We been through this many times but you seem to have one of those denial syndrome. You're repeating endless like you only asked once.God didn't make you believe anything. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17 KJV). What good news did you trust the Lord after hearing that saved you? Why don't you preach it now?

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 05:18 AM
God didn't make you believe anything. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17 KJV). What good news did you trust the Lord after hearing that saved you? Why don't you preach it now?
If we look at your questions carefully, we can see "Earn salvation" embedded in them. That semi pelagianism. Thats false theology. It's bad news you talk like that. All believers trust in Jesus at all times. I'm a believer but you want to hear arminian answers out of me which I will not give cause it's also false theology.

heir
April 27th, 2016, 05:20 AM
If we look at your questions carfuly, we can see "Earn salvation" embedded in them. That semi pelagianism. Thats false theology. It's bad news you talk like that. All believers trust in Jesus at all times. I'm a believer but you want to hear arminian answers out of me which I will not give cause it's also false theology.There is an order (notice the "after" Ephesians 1:13 KJV). There is no earning of salvation either, so you can turn your smoke machine off (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV)

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 05:25 AM
The only Gospel is the one Paul preached which was given him by Christ:

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

It's the very same Gospel God preached to Abraham:

Gen. 26:4
And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

That all His Seed shall be Blessed Eph. 1:4!

It wasn't contingent on any performance on Abraham's part, nor was it offered as a possibility contingent on something his Seed would do, but it was absolutely Sure to all the Seed Rom. 4:16! For Christ took on Him the Seed of Abraham Heb. 2:16.

Is. 53:10
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

So all who are Christ's Seed shall be Born Again, Born of the Spirit, because they were Chosen In Union with Him before the foundation, before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~
How come heir is never happy with the gospel coming from the Bible?

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 05:27 AM
There is an order (notice the "after" Ephesians 1:13 KJV). There is no earning of salvation either, so you can turn your smoke machine off (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV)
Good makes willing anytime according to his pleasure not yours. Silly smoke machine response. Nice try

heir
April 27th, 2016, 05:37 AM
The only Gospel is the one Paul preached which was given him by Christ:Ridiculous! All good news is not the same good news.

There was a gospel preached prior to Paul in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John ("the gospel of the kingdom" Matthew 4:23 KJV) which was the good news that the kingdom of heaven was at hand (Matthew 4:17 KJV). It did NOT include the fact that "Christ died for our sins" (a crucial element of our gospel 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

Before that, a gospel (the gospel of the uncircumcision) was preached to Abraham (Genesis 15:1-6 KJV).

Noah was given the good news that if he built an ark, it would be to the saving of him and his house (Hebrews 11:7 KJV).

And after the dispensation of the grace of God and a period of time following, the gospel of the kingdom will resume (Matthew 24:14 KJV). Angels will preach an everlasting gospel (Revelatin 14:6 KJV).

So then, you can see just how ridiculous this whole "the only gospel" talk is.

heir
April 27th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Good makes willing anytime according to his pleasure not yours. Silly smoke machine response. Nice tryThe point: God didn't make you believe anything. Everyone has their own will (Leviticus 22:29 KJV). Eternal life is the gift of God! But like any gift, it must be received. If you push away the gift and don't accept the content of the package, it is not in your possession. You have not claimed it. We receive the love of the truth by faith (Romans 10:17 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Those who don't, perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 06:44 AM
The point: God didn't make you believe anything. Everyone has their own will (Leviticus 22:29 KJV). Eternal life is the gift of God! But like any gift, it must be received. If you push away the gift and don't accept the content of the package, it is not in your possession. You have not claimed it. We receive the love of the truth by faith (Romans 10:17 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Those who don't, perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).
God brought me the bible. That what he did. I read it

chrysostom
April 27th, 2016, 06:56 AM

the church gave us the bible

Danoh
April 27th, 2016, 07:06 AM

YOU believe He brought you the Bible. Someone else might not BELIEVE that.

The point being that you are confusing the fact that YOU believe a thing happened as YOU have believed it to have happened, as being the same as what actually happened.

Just because someone believes a thing is true, or not, or that it happened, or not; does not make it so.

Not according to Scripture.

According to Scripture believing, or "faith cometh by hearing; and hearing" or the opportunity to hear that one might then believe or reject a thing "cometh by the word of God" being preached.

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

In summary of all that...

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Case in point...

Romans 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

THEY found Him.

How?

Faith cometh by hearing; and hearing by the word of God.

By the word of God...

John 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

One can prove this as being the case all day...

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Nanja
April 27th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Ridiculous!

Only to you and others who believe in a false gospel of works, as a result of spiritual blindness 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

~~~~~

Nanja
April 27th, 2016, 07:29 AM
How come heir is never happy with the gospel coming from the Bible?

Eph. 4:18!

~~~~~

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 08:01 AM
God wrote the 66 book bible, that's what's God breathed means. The church gave the RCC the extra books that fills the 73 book bible. You also gave the Orthodox more, 76 books. God lead the Protestants and there the complete bible formed.

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 08:07 AM
YOU believe He brought you the Bible. Someone else might not BELIEVE that.

The point being that you are confusing the fact that YOU believe a thing happened as YOU have believed it to have happened, as being the same as what actually happened.

Just because someone believes a thing is true, or not, or that it happened, or not; does not make it so.

Not according to Scripture.

According to Scripture believing, or "faith cometh by hearing; and hearing" or the opportunity to hear that one might then believe or reject a thing "cometh by the word of God" being preached.

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

In summary of all that...

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Case in point...

Romans 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

THEY found Him.

How?

Faith cometh by hearing; and hearing by the word of God.

By the word of God...

John 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

One can prove this as being the case all day...

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
The holy spirit leads the regenerates. I'm not going all over the place with you.

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 08:08 AM

~~~~~
I tired of them going all over the place with false doctrines.

jamie
April 27th, 2016, 08:09 AM
There was a gospel preached prior to Paul in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John ("the gospel of the kingdom" Matthew 4:23 KJV) which was the good news that the kingdom of heaven was at hand (Matthew 4:17 KJV). It did NOT include the fact that "Christ died for our sins" (a crucial element of our gospel 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

Mark wrote, "Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God and saying, 'The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel.'" (Mark 1:14-15)

What was the gospel?

Jesus said, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." (John 3:3)

Ok, so how is a person born again?

Jesus explained, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:5-6)

This is the basis of Paul's gospel. (Romans 8:9)

Nanja
April 27th, 2016, 08:11 AM

I hear 'ya.

~~~~~

SaulToPaul
April 27th, 2016, 08:33 AM

:chuckle:

Danoh
April 27th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Only to you and others who believe in a false gospel of works, as a result of spiritual blindness 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

~~~~~

Now that is rich - your erroneous assertion that heir - OF ALL PEOPLE ON TOL - is preaching a gospel of works.

:doh:

Danoh
April 27th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Mark wrote, "Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God and saying, 'The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel.'" (Mark 1:14-15)

What was the gospe?...

Let's see...preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God; I wonder what good news that could be?

O wait, Mark tells one what it is - and saying the time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand.

Of which good news He then said - repent and believe said good news.

Gee that was difficult.

Of course, I cheated a little, I looked at that from Daniel's timeline...

Daniel 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. 2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Matthew 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven. 18:23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; 1:2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

In short, that day that had been Prophesied: Israel, is now here; turn back to the God of your fathers and believe this good news.

john w
April 27th, 2016, 09:41 AM
All the Apostles including Paul preached it.

After it happened.

Translated: Stoned-"after it happened."

I will slow it down for you, Jughead Junkie....The "argument:"

Judas-preached a "the gospel," prior to the dbr. Thus, the "good news" he preached, "the gospel" he preached, as did the other 11, was void of the dbr, the "lynchpin" of the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

There is plenty of good news in the book, junkie, not just one piece of good news, as you grunt, snort, hiss, with your disjointed "the" "English."

Put the joint down, Jeffie.

Danoh
April 27th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Or at least share it, Bogart :chuckle:

john w
April 27th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Again, breaking in down, that even a 6 year old can "figger out"in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, that the 12 had no idea of the impending dbr. It was hid from them :

1.The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them-

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

What do you call someone today, that denies the resurrection, or knows NADA about it?

Lost.

2. Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, and His death was a key component of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22

What do you call someone today, that does what Peter did?

Lost.

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31,32

3. Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 intially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

What do you call someone today, that denies the resurrection?

Lost.

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

What do you call someone today, that denies the resurrection, does not believe it?

Lost.

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

What do you call someone today, that denies the resurrection, does not believe it?

Lost.

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Lost.

Show me specfic scripture, chapter and verse, from scripture, in Mt/-John, prior to the death, burial, and resurrection:

1.Where the Lord Jesus Christ preached: I am going to die for your sins, be buried, and raised again so that you may be justified. Believe on my death, burial, and resurrection, and you will be saved.

2.Where the 12 preached: he is going to die for your sins, be buried, and raised again so that you may be justified. Believe on His death, burial, and resurrection, and you will be saved.

Where, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, was 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV ever preached by anyone as a basis for justification. Chapter and verse prior to the dbr in Mt.-John. You won't find it. It is not there. It was hid from them. They were preaching, at least prior to the dbr in Mt.-John, a "the" gospel, but it was not 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-it was "the" gospel of the kingdom, and these are not synonomys terms.

If "the" "one gospel" is 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, i.e., "...Christ died for our sins...was buried....was raised again....", explain:

1.How the 12 could have preached the dbr, when it was hid from them prior to its ocurrence-Luke 18:31-34 KJV; Mark 9:31-32 KJV; John 20:9 KJV

2.Why Peter tried to prevent "....died for our sins.....according to the scriptures...": Mt. 16:21 KJV; Mark 8:31 KJV?

3. How the 12 could be preaching "....raised again the third day....", if it was not only hid from them, but they did not believe the resurrection, "....according to the scriptures....", even after it happened: Mt. 28:17 KJV; Mark 16:11 KJV; Luke 24:41 KJV?

Many have been shown that"the" gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. There is more than one piece of good news/gospel in the book-the context tells us which good news/gospel is being discussed. Ask Professor Judas.

I cannot lay it out for them any more clearly, and it does not take an "MBA from heaven" to figure this out.

"It's not that complicated."-Mayor STP

Take it away, Mayor....

Sidebar, LORD God...Should I meet with Miller Time?

heir
April 27th, 2016, 10:16 AM

:spam:

heir
April 27th, 2016, 10:19 AM

~~~~~According to the verse you quoted, the lost are those who believe not "our gospel" and are blinded by the god of this world because of it. I believe and preach that gospel 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

heir
April 27th, 2016, 10:20 AM

~~~~~

heir
April 27th, 2016, 10:23 AM
The holy spirit leads the regenerates. I'm not going all over the place with you.
Regenerates? Here we go again with some more Colossians 2:8 KJV. The washing of regeneration that was shed on us is not our own, but the Lord Jesus Christ's!

Titus 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Titus 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

You really need to stop sniffing TULIP and believe the Bible.

heir
April 27th, 2016, 10:24 AM
You call the gospel that is the means by which we are saved false doctrine?

heir
April 27th, 2016, 10:24 AM

What was the gospel?

Jesus said, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." (John 3:3)

Ok, so how is a person born again?

Jesus explained, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:5-6)

This is the basis of Paul's gospel. (Romans 8:9):chuckle:

KingdomRose
April 27th, 2016, 11:36 AM

The one Jesus preached.

"This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14, NASB)

Do you know what the gospel of the Kingdom is?

"The God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed....It will crush and put an end to all other kingdoms, but it itself will endure forever." (Daniel 2:44, NASB)

"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given too us; and the government will rest on his shoulders; ...There will be no end to the increase of his government or of peace." (Isaiah 9:6,7, NASB)

Does YOUR preaching of the gospel differ with Jesus' preaching?

KingdomRose
April 27th, 2016, 11:52 AM

The Truths of TULIP:

~~~~~

You and beloved57 have missed the substance of what Jesus and his disciples were telling the world. You have based an entire religion on the false premise that individuals were chosen to live before they were even born, and "before the foundation of the world." That just isn't so.

What God "chose" or predestined before the founding of the world was not individuals, but the promise of a certain class of people that would be ruling with Christ in heaven. God did not know the names of the people in that group. He chose not to know, because it just wouldn't be FAIR to predestine anybody. A person's eternal life would depend on what THEY chose to do.

Answer this: What is "the founding of the world"? Is it the planet? I'll tell you...it is the start of a world alienated from God, which began AFTER Adam disobeyed. Have you got that? It was after Adam rebelled that this "world" began. (See I John 2:15-17 to see what "world" we're talking about.)

"Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever."

THAT is the "world" that Ephesians 1:4-11 is talking about. And it wasn't founded until after Adam turned his back on God. When he sinned, God immediately put into action plans to redeem fallen mankind. It is THEN that a class of people was foreordained to rule with a Redeemer, and it was only that GROUP that was predestined, not individuals.

Once you understand that, you will be able to see Truth more clearly.

KingdomRose
April 27th, 2016, 11:57 AM
I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible.

No, just one. And all of the scriptures that people have been citing here are part of what Jesus said at Matthew 24:14. God's own government is coming, and to be a citizen of that government we must know and believe Jesus and his Father, and what they require of us, the foremost being that Jesus has given his human life for each of us if we will just accept it.

KingdomRose
April 27th, 2016, 12:06 PM
You preach a false gospel of salvation by works. Paul did not preach that.

No, Paul did not preach that. You are correct. It is clear from his teaching that humans must accept what Jesus did, and THEN conform their lives to what Jesus taught. Works can't save on their own. FIRST one must believe what Jesus said and accept it as a life-changing situation. He died in our places...if we accept that. Then we go on to follow his example in all things.

"So then, my beloved...work out your salvation with fear and trembling." (Philippians 2:12, NASB)

As Peter also said:

"For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in his steps." (I Peter 2:21,NASB)

beloved57
April 27th, 2016, 12:07 PM
No, Paul did not preach that. You are correct. It is clear from his teaching that humans must accept what Jesus did, and THEN conform their lives to what Jesus taught. Works can't save on their own. FIRST one must believe what Jesus said and accept it as a life-changing situation. He died in our places...if we accept that. Then we go on to follow his example in all things.

"So then, my beloved...work out your salvation with fear and trembling." (Philippians 2:12, NASB)

As Peter also said:

"For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in his steps." (I Peter 2:21,NASB)
False statements!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

KingdomRose
April 27th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Regenerates? Here we go again with some more Colossians 2:8 KJV. The washing of regeneration that was shed on us is not our own, but the Lord Jesus Christ's!

Titus 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

And YOU really need to stop ignoring half of the Bible and pay attention. TULIP will be apprised of their errors in the life to come. What about YOUR errors? You say the gospel is the teaching of being born again. That is not true. Jesus did not say that to be SAVED one must be born again. It was only for those who were called to reign with him in heaven (the Kingdom of God). That is what he was saying!

Those that were alive when he was here and who accepted his teachings were all part of the ruling group. What were they chosen for? What would they be ruling over? US. It is the believers on Earth that were to be the great crowd of true worshippers that would live here forever. Why did Jesus say, "Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth"? (Matthew 5:5)

Why did King David say, "Evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth"? (Psalm 37:9, KJV)

The people on the earth do not need to be "born again." It is just those who will rule with Christ in heaven, since they would need another "birth" to be ready to be in the spirit realm.

What do you say about this? Were Jesus and David hallucinating?

1Mind1Spirit
April 27th, 2016, 01:57 PM
? The Gospels, as we know them, were not written until circa AD50-70.

Who told you that?
Did the Apostles not know how to write before then?
Peter said they didn't have time to wait tables but would devote their time to prayer and the word of God.
Couldn't that include writing?

Paul was preaching during his time in Cilicia and Syria which would have been around AD37 wouldn't it?

That would depend on how long he persecuted the church before he went to Damascus, then to Arabia for 3 years, and how long he stayed in Damascus on his return from Arabia.

At any rate it would be before 50-70.

Paul mentions the preaching of Jesus which would have been known to them through reading the Gospels of Matt, Mark, Luke and John.

How long it took for them to be circulated, well, who knows?

1Mind1Spirit
April 27th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Or at least share it, Bogart :chuckle:

No need.

Everybody has enough of their own stash.

jamie
April 27th, 2016, 02:49 PM
There is only one nation of Israel, therefore there is only one gospel about Israel.

Paul taught, "And if some of the branches were broken off, and you being a wild olive tree were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree..."
(Romans 11:17)

The Root of Israel is Christ who brought his people out of Egypt. So we are grafted into the Root, which is Christ, the King of Israel.

Some of the natural branches of Israel were broken off because of unbelief, but if they don't continue in unbelief they will be grafted back in.

We are grafted into the Root of Israel and have become the Israel of God according to Paul.

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 06:32 PM

That's why regeneration precedes faith. God does the saving not you.

TulipBee
April 27th, 2016, 06:33 PM
You call the gospel that is the means by which we are saved false doctrine?
God's does the saving not you

KingdomRose
April 27th, 2016, 07:51 PM
False statements!

Excuse me? Will you kindly explain to me why Paul and Peter have recorded false statements? How is what they said false?

beloved57
April 27th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Excuse me? Will you kindly explain to me why Paul and Peter have recorded false statements? How is what they said false?
Show me where I said Paul and Peter recorded false statements.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app ('https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367')

Sonnet
April 27th, 2016, 09:20 PM
No one preached Paul's "my gospel" as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (at that time to the Jew first and also to the Greek) before Paul as it was given to Paul by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) and was before a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV). Paul was committed a dispensation of the gospel, not Peter (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV)!

It's good to believe what saith the scripture vs. what saith the deceitful worker behind pulpits all over the world (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV). Try it!

Galatians 2:7, 1:23, 1 Corinthians 15:11.

The Gospel of 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 is a summation of what occurred to Jesus at the end - all of which was know to the apostles and others.

The apostles preached same gospel as Paul since Paul said so. 1 Corinthians 15:11.

What is the problem?

Sonnet
April 27th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Ridiculous! All good news is not the same good news.

Before that, a gospel (the gospel of the uncircumcision) was preached to Abraham (Genesis 15:1-6 KJV).

Noah was given the good news that if he built an ark, it would be to the saving of him and his house (Hebrews 11:7 KJV).

And after the dispensation of the grace of God and a period of time following, the gospel of the kingdom will resume (Matthew 24:14 KJV). Angels will preach an everlasting gospel (Revelatin 14:6 KJV).

Why is this such a focus for you? Yes, those trusting in Christ before his crucifixion were not believing in Christ crucified; but they still believed in Him as 'saviour'.

Sonnet
April 27th, 2016, 09:29 PM
The point: God didn't make you believe anything. Everyone has their own will (Leviticus 22:29 KJV). Eternal life is the gift of God! But like any gift, it must be received. If you push away the gift and don't accept the content of the package, it is not in your possession. You have not claimed it. We receive the love of the truth by faith (Romans 10:17 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Those who don't, perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

and it was just the same for Saul / Paul - Acts 26:19.

Sonnet
April 27th, 2016, 10:28 PM

Perhaps you should deal with fake preaching - 'Christ died for our sins' you say, when you secretly believe that Christ did not do so for all.

Your theology forces you to mislead people.

Sonnet
April 27th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Who told you that?
Did the Apostles not know how to write before then?
Peter said they didn't have time to wait tables but would devote their time to prayer and the word of God.
Couldn't that include writing?

It's possible.

That would depend on how long he persecuted the church before he went to Damascus, then to Arabia for 3 years, and how long he stayed in Damascus on his return from Arabia.

At any rate it would be before 50-70.

Paul mentions the preaching of Jesus which would have been known to them through reading the Gospels of Matt, Mark, Luke and John.

How long it took for them to be circulated, well, who knows?

Ok.

TulipBee
April 28th, 2016, 05:04 AM
Perhaps you should deal with fake preaching - 'Christ died for our sins' you say, when you secretly believe that Christ did not do so for all.

Your theology forces you to mislead people.
My theology is the one the Holy Spirit lead me into. What He teaches me is wonderful. I'm blessed and thanks be to God.

chrysostom
April 28th, 2016, 05:35 AM
My theology is the one the Holy Spirit lead me into. What He teaches me is wonderful. I'm blessed and thanks be to God.

does God talk to you?

SaulToPaul
April 28th, 2016, 06:03 AM
does God talk to you?

What's the purpose of a Vicar?

heir
April 28th, 2016, 06:07 AM
There is only one nation of Israel, therefore there is only one gospel about Israel.The gospel of the kingdom did not include "that Christ died for our sins" which is a crucial element of Paul's gospel which by the way was preached to Acts 13:26 KJV! That tells you right there that there is more than one gospel in the Bible. Get it through that natural mind of yours (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV).

Paul taught, "And if some of the branches were broken off, and you being a wild olive tree were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree..."
(Romans 11:17)
The Romans had a position in the olive tree before ever becoming members of the Body of Christ. That doesn't prove anything for you.

We are grafted into the Root of Israel and have become the Israel of God according to Paul.
Nope. Paul never writes that we are graffed in. He writes to the Romans that they "were". That is before they ever heard the gospel that would stablish them into the Body of Christ. You really need to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

heir
April 28th, 2016, 06:10 AM
God's does the saving not you
The cross is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV) although technically no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but all men Titus 2:11 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV. God is not saving anyone outside of IT. No gospel of Christ, no entry into the Body of Christ (Ephesians 3:6 KJV, 1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 06:37 AM
Paul never writes that we are graffed in. He writes to the Romans that they "were". That is before they ever heard the gospel that would stablish them into the Body of Christ.

You are so messed up.

The Romans were in Christ before Paul ever wrote to them. The Romans were part of the Body of Christ, they were lively stones in the spiritual house where Christ Jesus is the cornerstone, and the apostles are the foundation, before Paul ever wrote to them.

All believers in Christ are part of the Olive Tree, where Christ Jesus is the root.

Quit trying to divide the Body of Christ with your Bullingerism.

(1 Cor 1:13) Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

SaulToPaul
April 28th, 2016, 06:55 AM
You are so messed up.

irony

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 07:07 AM
irony

There's no irony. heir is really messed up.

You and heir claim that the Romans were somehow in Christ, and previously grafted into the Olive Tree before Paul, but at the same time not in the Body of Christ.

The two of you want us to believe that somehow Paul removed those Romans from the Olive Tree, and into the Body of Christ.

My point stands, heir is really messed up.

SaulToPaul
April 28th, 2016, 07:10 AM
You and heir claim that the Romans were somehow in Christ, and previously grafted into the Olive Tree before Paul, but at the same time not in the Body of Christ.

They hadn't heard the gospel of Christ.
Simple.
Let them lie right where they are.

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 07:14 AM
They hadn't heard the gospel of Christ.

You're wrong.

Their faith in Christ was reported all over the world. They were in Christ before Paul

(Rom 16:7) Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

Simple.

It is simple, but because you and heir have to make your Bullingerism work, you make something really simple complicated.

Let them lie right where they are.

The only "lie" is claiming the Romans were not in the Body of Christ before Paul wrote to them.

Please explain how Paul removed those Romans from the Olive Tree?

SaulToPaul
April 28th, 2016, 07:21 AM
You're wrong.

Their faith in Christ was reported all over the world. They were in Christ before Paul

(Rom 16:7) Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

It is simple, but because you and heir have to make your Bullingerism work, you make something really simple complicated.

The only "lie" is claiming the Romans were not in the Body of Christ before Paul wrote to them.

Please explain how Paul removed those Romans from the Olive Tree?

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 07:28 AM

Claiming that Paul removed the Romans from the Olive Tree is laughable.

Yet, that's what you and heir are claiming.

If I'm wrong, then just say that after Paul was done with those Romans, they were in the BOC and in the Olive Tree at the same time?

If I'm right, then please explain how Paul removed those Romans from the Olive Tree?

TulipBee
April 28th, 2016, 07:40 AM
does God talk to you?
Talks through me to you.
You ought to listen

SaulToPaul
April 28th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Claiming that Paul removed the Romans from the Olive Tree is laughable.

TulipBee
April 28th, 2016, 07:43 AM
The cross is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV) although technically no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but all men Titus 2:11 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV. God is not saving anyone outside of IT. No gospel of Christ, no entry into the Body of Christ (Ephesians 3:6 KJV, 1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).
You don't know God is powerful enough to do the choosing on his own. You think you have to help him out

TulipBee
April 28th, 2016, 07:45 AM
What's the purpose of a Vicar?
Why would I want to know what a Vicar is?

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 07:49 AM

If I'm misrepresenting your position, then please say so.

heir said the Romans were in the Olive Tree before Paul brought them into the Body of Christ.

So, either the Romans were then in the Olive Tree and the BOC at the same time, or it is heir's and your's claim that Paul somehow removed the Romans from the Olive Tree and into the BOC.

Why can't you just explain it?

patrick jane
April 28th, 2016, 07:59 AM
You don't know God is powerful enough to do the choosing on his own. You think you have to help him out
Your fake belief system takes away all power from God

SaulToPaul
April 28th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Why would I want to know what a Vicar is?

:idunno:

Grosnick Marowbe
April 28th, 2016, 09:13 AM
You are so messed up.

The Romans were in Christ before Paul ever wrote to them. The Romans were part of the Body of Christ, they were lively stones in the spiritual house where Christ Jesus is the cornerstone, and the apostles are the foundation, before Paul ever wrote to them.

All believers in Christ are part of the Olive Tree, where Christ Jesus is the root.

Quit trying to divide the Body of Christ with your Bullingerism.

(1 Cor 1:13) Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Looks like your approval rating is at an all-time low? You may be suffering from the "Darby Effect?" Get well soon.

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 09:14 AM
He writes to the Romans that they "were". That is before they ever heard the gospel that would stablish them into the Body of Christ.

So, according to heir, the Romans had been grafted into the Olive Tree, but then they were somehow moved into the Body of Christ by Paul.

Does anyone else reading this nonsense agree with heir besides STP?

Grosnick Marowbe
April 28th, 2016, 09:16 AM

I once came across an empty snail shell that was more intelligent than you. Why is that?

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Looks like your approval rating is at an all-time low?

(1 Cor 4:3) As for me, it matters very little how I might be evaluated by you or by any human authority. ...

(Proverbs 29:25) It is dangerous to be concerned with what others think of you, but if you trust the Lord, you are safe.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 28th, 2016, 09:17 AM
So, according to heir, the Romans had been grafted into the Olive Tree, but then they were somehow moved into the Body of Christ by Paul.

Ask Darby?

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Ask Darby?

That's my point.

heir is the Darby follower not me. It's heir that has to explain this Hyper-Dispensational nonsense.

How does heir have Paul taking the Romans out of the Olive Tree and into the Body of Christ?

Grosnick Marowbe
April 28th, 2016, 09:25 AM
That's my point.

heir is the Darby follower not me. It's heir that has to explain this Hyper-Dispensational nonsense.

How does heir have Paul taking the Romans out of the Olive Tree and into the Body of Christ?

You're :rotfl:

chrysostom
April 28th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Talks through me to you.
You ought to listen

I do listen
-but
-I must decide if God is talking to you
-so you must make sense for that to be true

SaulToPaul
April 28th, 2016, 10:41 AM

Like when you say that Rome is the New Jerusalem which came down from God out of heaven?

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Like when you say that Rome is the New Jerusalem which came down from God out of heaven?

That's almost as funny as saying Paul took the Romans out of the Olive Tree and put them into the Body of Christ.

heir
April 28th, 2016, 11:32 AM
You don't know God is powerful enough to do the choosing on his own. You think you have to help him outThere's no need for you to call God and Paul liars. God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV). A Holy Ghost moved Paul wrote that the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/the gospel of Christ is the power of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

heir
April 28th, 2016, 11:34 AM
With all of those posts from tet, did he once tell anyone which gospel he preaches?

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 11:50 AM
With all of those posts from tet, did he once tell anyone which gospel he preaches?

The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Are you going to now explain to us how Paul somehow took the Romans out of the Olive Tree and into the Body of Christ?

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 11:53 AM
BTW, heir.

Peter preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ too. It wasn't just Paul like you claim.

(1 Peter 2:24) “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

heir
April 28th, 2016, 12:06 PM
The one Jesus preached.

"This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14, NASB)You are out of order and you have the wrong gospel!

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 12:17 PM
You are out of order and you have the wrong gospel!

Nope, you are.

Many years later, Paul preached the gospel of the kingdom throughout the world, just like Jesus said in Matt 24:14

(Acts 28:31) Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

Totton Linnet
April 28th, 2016, 12:17 PM
No, just one. And all of the scriptures that people have been citing here are part of what Jesus said at Matthew 24:14. God's own government is coming, and to be a citizen of that government we must know and believe Jesus and his Father, and what they require of us, the foremost being that Jesus has given his human life for each of us if we will just accept it.

This is error though I do not expect you to understand it or the seriousness of it.

Christ imparts to us His DIVINE life [but you do not believe He is God[ and He takes our human life up to the cross with Him to die, to be buried and to be raised in newness of life.

SaulToPaul
April 28th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Nope, you are.

Many years later, Paul preached the gospel of the kingdom throughout the world, just like Jesus said in Matt 24:14

(Acts 28:31) Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 12:20 PM

Are you still laughing at heir's claim that Paul took the Romans out of the Olive Tree and into the Body of Christ?

I have to admit, that is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Just when I think you and heir can't come up with anything more ridiculous than before, you guys outdo yourselves.

heir
April 28th, 2016, 12:29 PM
:chuckle:It is laughable!

Sonnet
April 28th, 2016, 12:38 PM

Still trying to get my head round it.

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 12:40 PM
It is laughable!

Yes, what you are claiming is laughable.

You are actually claiming that Paul took the Romans from the Olive Tree and put them into the Body of Christ.

It doesn't get more laughable than that.

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Still trying to get my head round it.

There is a reason why heir is making such a ridiculous/laughable claim.

heir is a Hyper-Dispensationalist who believes the Apostle Paul was the very first person in the Body of Christ. (another false claim of heir's)

The Roman Epistle causes all kinds of problems for heir's claim.

heir can't have the Romans being in the BOC before Paul (despite the verse where Paul says there were), so heir has to twist passages found in Romans into a pretzel in a desperate attempt to make her Hyper-Dispensationalism work out.

Thus, we have one of her latest ridiculous claims.

She is claiming the Romans were grafted into the Olive Tree before Paul imparted a spiritual gift onto them. heir then claims that Paul removed the Romans from the Olive Tree and into the Body of Christ.

Not only is it ridiculous, it is easily proven wrong with scripture

(Rom 11:21) For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

First, as we see, only God could remove someone from the Olive Tree.

Secondly, those in the Olive Tree, are members of the Body of Christ, as are members of the Body of Christ branches in the Olive Tree.

Be careful with heir. What she teaches is a very, very dangerous doctrine that is contrary to the Word of God.

jamie
April 28th, 2016, 12:49 PM
The gospel of the kingdom did not include "that Christ died for our sins" which is a crucial element of Paul's gospel which by the way was preached to Acts 13:26 KJV! That tells you right there that there is more than one gospel in the Bible. Get it through that natural mind of yours (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV).

Jesus said, "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up." (John 3:14)

You are looking at a first century Jewish gospel through a twenty-first century Gentile filter.

The Bible is about Israel and her King.

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 01:11 PM
The gospel of the kingdom did not include "that Christ died for our sins"

Why do you call him "Christ"?

The word "Christ" is the Greek equivalent of "Messiah".

You claim the New Covenant isn't for you because it is for Israel. The Messiah was for Israel.

Why do you accept Israel's Messiah for yourself, but deny Israel's New Covenant for yourself?

SaulToPaul
April 28th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Why do you accept Israel's Messiah for yourself, but deny Israel's New Covenant for yourself?

freelight
April 28th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Ridiculous! All good news is not the same good news.

Hi heir,

Correct in recognizing that different 'gospels' exist in the Bible, and relate to different time-periods, situational-contexts and dispensational formats :) - Some like to synthesize, mix, blend or coordinate all the various dispensations together sort of, for some kind of 'holistic' message, 'interpreting' passages a parts of a greater whole.

While a MAD view is noted, we need to recognize that there were some Jewish followers of Jesus that rejected Paul's gospel and held to the more traditional Jewish customs with some innovations brought by Jesus, such as the Ebionites and others. Paul's gospel was different in certain respects from the original apostles of Jesus (the pillars of the church in Jerusalem), and Paul as you know openly claims his 'revelation' as 'his gospel'....claiming unique 'ownership' of it, that it was given to him in a special way. But do note, this is his claim only :) - but all that asides....you're perfectly free to hold to Paul's gospel as the 'gospel of your salvation', according to his terms (and that's the catch). - the gospel of the kingdom taught by Jesus original 12 apostles is indeed different in emphasis, as contained in the 4 gospels...yet some are content to keep the standards of that gospel-message while incorporating some of Paul's teachings into it too,...but this 'synthesis' is a problem to some modern day evangelicals who do note a difference between the gospel that Jesus and the original apostles taugh and Paul's gospel. The question or issue......is how to coordinate, differentiate or resolve the tensions between the two. MAD (middle acts dispensationalism) attempts to resolve this issue.

Paul himself is the subject of much controversy, as there are some that stick to Jesus words only (http://www.jesuswordsonly.com/) as a matter of pertinence or value, and I've shared many posts/resource sites that are against Paul, exploring some of the problems as perceived by some. I approach it in more of a liberal scholarly manner, besides purely philosophic. In general however I take a universal view and all-inclusive approach seeing the historical/doctrinal development underlying various movements and look at the value and meaning of every school of thought, and how it fits into the greater collective. I lean more towards a more gnostic Paul, seeing the allegorical aspect of his teaching and where they are in accord with universal truths, although I question the whole vicarious blood atonement concept, or may interpret that in different ways.

As to what gospel I preach or have a disposition towards, we'll leave this open for now, since my theology extends beyond a narrow biblical context, as universal truth or inspiration is contained in certain measures in all dispensations. If we take the NT as a whole,...I find the gospel of the kingdom most foundational, based on the Fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man, which Paul does teach in his own terms concerning our 'adoption' of 'sonship' with God. The core values of religious ethic and principle still hold (love for God and fellow man) no matter what innovations of theology are built around this base or what philosophical system is used to communicate such.

If you're going to believe Paul's gospel and its terms alone as the one and only saving gospel...then you're trusting his own claims, since his so called 'apostleship' is not attested to by the the original 12.

See: Was Paul a true apostle of Jesus Christ? (http://www.jesuswordsonly.com/recommendedreading/478-was-paul-a-true-apostle-of-jesus-christ.html)

john w
April 28th, 2016, 01:31 PM
The Gospel of 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 is a summation of what occurred to Jesus at the end - all of which was know to the apostles and others.

The apostles preached same gospel as Paul since Paul said so. 1 Corinthians 15:11.

What is the problem?

Made up. You were shown the verses-the dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

Sonnet
April 28th, 2016, 01:36 PM
There is a reason why heir is making such a ridiculous/laughable claim.

heir is a Hyper-Dispensationalist who believes the Apostle Paul was the very first person in the Body of Christ. (another false claim of heir's)

The Roman Epistle causes all kinds of problems for heir's claim.

heir can't have the Romans being in the BOC before Paul (despite the verse where Paul says there were), so heir has to twist passages found in Romans into a pretzel in a desperate attempt to make her Hyper-Dispensationalism work out.

Thus, we have one of her latest ridiculous claims.

She is claiming the Romans were grafted into the Olive Tree before Paul imparted a spiritual gift onto them. heir then claims that Paul removed the Romans from the Olive Tree and into the Body of Christ.

Not only is it ridiculous, it is easily proven wrong with scripture

(Rom 11:21) For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

First, as we see, only God could remove someone from the Olive Tree.

Secondly, those in the Olive Tree, are members of the Body of Christ, as are members of the Body of Christ branches in the Olive Tree.

Be careful with heir. What she teaches is a very, very dangerous doctrine that is contrary to the Word of God.

I just assume that Gentiles have been given the baton (so to speak) whilst Israel has been hardened for a time - till the fullness.

john w
April 28th, 2016, 01:38 PM
That's my point.

Please give us another "Darby," Russell-ite, Josephus-ite," Gentry-ite, Hanegraaf-ite!!!! Please?

Get a job,loser, infidel.

john w
April 28th, 2016, 01:40 PM
The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Are you going to now explain to us how Paul somehow took the Romans out of the Olive Tree and into the Body of Christ?

You preach the gospel of your "spiritual" brother, Judas, don't you greasy Craigie? Luke 9:6 KJV.

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 01:45 PM
You preach the gospel of your "spiritual" brother, Judas, don't you greasy Craigie? Luke 9:6 KJV.

The New Covenant wasn't preached before the cross.

The 12 Disciples did not preach the New Covenant.

After Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood, the New Covenant was preached.

The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant-....

Neither Judas, nor any of the other Disciples preached the New Covenant before the cross.

So, quoting Luke 9:6 and claiming the Disciples preached a different gospel is true because the New Covenant hadn't been put in place yet.

You should really learn the difference between the two covenants. That way you wouldn't be so confused about gospels.

john w
April 28th, 2016, 01:55 PM
BTW, heir.

Peter preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ too. It wasn't just Paul like you claim.

(1 Peter 2:24) “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

What a mess.

Peter tried to prevent the Lord's death,in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, part of the "lynch pin" of the gospel of Christ, the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, sweetie.

Why, while he was preaching "the gospel of the kingdom?"

Why are you afraid to answer? You cannot answer. Don't you believe the bible/"Jesus"/Paul?

You taught us that.

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Peter tried to prevent the Lord's death,in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, part of the "lynch pin" of the gospel of Christ, the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, sweetie.

What Peter did was before the New Covenant

Why, while he was preaching "the gospel of the kingdom?"

Because the New Covenant hadn't been put in place yet, and the Holy Spirit hadn't been given on Pentecost yet.

Why are you afraid to answer? You cannot answer. Don't you believe the bible/"Jesus"/Paul?

I answered.

I believe Christ Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Both spoke of the New Covenant that you deny.

Danoh
April 28th, 2016, 02:09 PM
That's my point.

That may be the view some within MAD hold to; but I doubt it was Darby's or O'Hair's view, and or others.

It wasn't even Bullinger's view.

Yet; you have no conscience when it comes to pointing to one and all Dispy's as holding one and the same view.

Of course, it is obvious what you are actually after - Jerry Shugart's exact, same old baiting Jerry-at-tricks.

You will now prove this to be the case once more as you reply to this post with one more attempt to bait one into what Hilston exposed about you some five years ago, on TOL.

That you have no interest in any answers but your own, parroting of the traditions of men.

john w
April 28th, 2016, 02:11 PM
The New Covenant wasn't preached before the cross.

1.The New Covenant is not the gospel of Christ, grease ball.

The punk is clueless.

2. Irrelevant. Peter preached "the gospel of the kingdom," prior to the dbr, and it was void of the dbr. Thus, you suffer another "death knell," in your "one piece of good news" "invention," wimp.

Poor Craigie.

The 12 Disciples did not preach the New Covenant.

1.The New Covenant is not the gospel of Christ, grease ball.

The punk is clueless.

2. Irrelevant. Peter preached "the gospel of the kingdom," prior to the dbr, and it was void of the dbr. Thus, you suffer another "death knell," in your "one piece of good news" "invention," wimp.

Poor Craigie.

After Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood, the New Covenant was preached.

No, the NC was not implemented, and the boc has NADA to do with the NC. It was enacted, but will not be implemented, until the future, with the believing remnant of the nation Israel.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tet

Liar:

“They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Tet

Tet:If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, but I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today, even though they deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

"I don't understand why you MADists.."-Tet.

We don't understand why you are such a fool, that you contradict yourself on every other post, and don't see it, or lie about it, to prop up your obsession. Wait.....No, we do...you are so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational approach, that you will lie, have no idea what you posted in the past, and defend perverters, as long as they are not MAD/"dispie" proponents.

Face you. We have, habitual liar.

I deny the NC is implemented, and thus, according to you, deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Can I deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross, continue to deny it, and be saved, Wimpy?

He won't touch this-the effeminate wimp-no spine.

The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

STP gave your "interpretation" of this a "death knell," sweetie.

Neither Judas, nor any of the other Disciples preached the New Covenant before the cross.]

They preached the gospel of the kingdom, sweetie, which is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and is not the NC, moron Craigie.

So, quoting Luke 9:6 and claiming the Disciples preached a different gospel is true because the New Covenant hadn't been put in place yet.

He is on record, again, asserting that his brother Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Thanks for confirming, again, greasy, slick one, that you are a satanist.

You should really learn the difference between the two covenants. That way you wouldn't be so confused about gospels.

You should really learn what the term "gospel" means, you moron.

And learn how to spell, and use the quote tags, demon boy.

john w
April 28th, 2016, 02:17 PM
What Peter did was before the New Covenant

Because the New Covenant hadn't been put in place yet, and the Holy Spirit hadn't been given on Pentecost yet.

I answered.

I believe Christ Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Both spoke of the New Covenant that you deny.
The NC is not equivalent to the gospel of the kingdom, or the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, moron.

Craigie cannot answer why Peter tried to prevent the Lord's death, if he was preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Why is that, sweetie? Another "death knell?"

john w
April 28th, 2016, 02:20 PM
I answered.

I believe Christ Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Both spoke of[B] the New Covenant that you deny.

No, you did not, and no they did not. Why don't you answer our questions, greasy one?

I deny the NC is implemented, and thus, according to you, "deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross."

Can I deny what the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross, continue to deny it, and be saved, Wimpy?

He won't touch this-the effeminate wimp-no spine.

john w
April 28th, 2016, 03:57 PM
The spineless, habitual liar of TOL, little twitty Craigie, "suffers another death knell," as he "cannot answer the questions."

TulipBee
April 28th, 2016, 05:41 PM
I do listen
-but
-I must decide if God is talking to you
Talks to both of us.

TulipBee
April 28th, 2016, 05:42 PM
There's no need for you to call God and Paul liars. God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV). A Holy Ghost moved Paul wrote that the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/the gospel of Christ is the power of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).
Silly response.

TulipBee
April 28th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Is hagee a darbian?

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Is hagee a darbian?

Yes.

Same for Hal Lindsay, and all the other doomsday Dispensationalists.

Not all Darby followers are date setters. Some Darby followers are just date teasers.

But all Darby followers have Christ Jesus returning to the Middle East in the future, sitting on a man made throne, in a third temple, while people make animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Prizebeatz1
April 28th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Is it not equally important to ask which interpretation of the Gospel we preach? Suppose there is a better interpretation than the one we thought was best? After all, the interpretation does come from man and is therefore not infallible.

beloved57
April 28th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Is it not equally important to ask which interpretation of the Gospel we preach? Suppose there is a better interpretation than the one we thought was best? After all, the interpretation does come from man and is therefore not infallible.
The Gospel that is revealed to man is infallible. Rom 1:16-17!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app ('https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367')

Sonnet
April 28th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Made up. You were shown the verses-the dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

If you are saying that nobody was preaching 1 C 15:3-8 before Christ's death, then of course.
I agree they did not fully understand beforehand.

tetelestai
April 28th, 2016, 10:27 PM
If you are saying that nobody was preaching 1 C 15:3-8 before Christ's death, then of course.

That's correct.

Little Johnny W doesn't understand that before the New Covenant was put in place with the shed blood of Christ Jesus on the cross, the New Covenant wasn't preached.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 28th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Reading TeTs posts is like having a Junior High School dropout as a key speaker at a Mensa meeting.

heir
April 29th, 2016, 04:44 AM
Silly response.Yes, yours is. You have nothing significant to say.

heir
April 29th, 2016, 04:46 AM
Is hagee a darbian?He's a joke.

heir
April 29th, 2016, 04:47 AM
Is it not equally important to ask which interpretation of the Gospel we preach? Suppose there is a better interpretation than the one we thought was best? After all, the interpretation does come from man and is therefore not infallible.This thread is about which gospel you preach. If it's not the gospel Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV it's the wrong one!

heir
April 29th, 2016, 04:53 AM

No one preached the why of the cross before Paul; that Christ died for our sins (which is more than the "d,b,r"). The gospel Paul preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV), was hidden in the scriptures and Paul tells us why!

(see also Romans 16:25-27 KJV)

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

And the fact that when "Christ died for our sins", He was dying for the sins of Gentiles like you and me (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV); was a mystery hid in God/unsearchable in the OT!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

beloved57
April 29th, 2016, 05:32 AM
heir

No one preached the why of the cross before Paul; that Christ died for our sins (which is more than the "d,b,r"). The gospel Paul preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV (http://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Rom%201.16)), was hidden in the scriptures and Paul tells us why!

False statement, the Gospel Paul preached was according to the Scriptures. 1 Cor 15:3-4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

This Gospel was preached in the OT scriptures.

Isa 53:5,11

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

chrysostom
April 29th, 2016, 05:36 AM
Talks to both of us.

do you test the spirits?
-do you have a bible that uses the word test?

0 Bible results for “"test".”

Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:

Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
Retry your search in another translation.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Prizebeatz1
April 29th, 2016, 05:41 AM
The Gospel that is revealed to man is infallible. Rom 1:16-17!

Where does it say that? The quote doesn't say the gospel revealed to men is infallible. We're trying to rationalize away a huge blind spot. Why?

Prizebeatz1
April 29th, 2016, 05:46 AM
There is more than one way to interpret the gospels. Just because you see one side of the house and someone sees it from a different side doesn't necessarily make one person wrong and the other person right.

Prizebeatz1
April 29th, 2016, 05:47 AM
This thread is about which gospel you preach. If it's not the gospel Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV it's the wrong one!

There is more than one way to interpret the gospels. Just because you see one side of the house and someone sees it from a different side doesn't necessarily make one person wrong and the other person right.

chrysostom
April 29th, 2016, 05:50 AM
There is more than one way to interpret the story of Jesus.

thank you for using the word interpret

chrysostom
April 29th, 2016, 05:52 AM
There is more than one way to interpret the story of Jesus.

thank you for using the word interpret

heir
April 29th, 2016, 05:56 AM
There is more than one way to interpret the gospels. Just because you see one side of the house and someone sees it from a different side doesn't make one person wrong and the other person right."Interpret the gospels"? For one thing, believing the scripture means what it says, as it says it and to whom is not "interpreting" anything! Words have meaning! Scripture is to be believed! And as for "the gospels": I only cited the gospel of Christ that Paul declared as the means by which we are saved in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Is that the gospel you preach unto others? If not, let you be accursed Galatians 1:8-9 KJV!

Nanja
April 29th, 2016, 05:56 AM
heir

False statement, the Gospel Paul preached was according to the Scriptures. 1 Cor 15:3-4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

This Gospel was preached in the OT scriptures.

Isa 53:5,11

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Amen Brother, same Gospel!

~~~~~

SaulToPaul
April 29th, 2016, 05:58 AM
Amen Brother, same Gospel!

~~~~~

The nuts and bolts of 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) were hidden in the OT prophets.
You can look back NOW and see it.
God can hide things until he is ready to reveal them.

Nanja
April 29th, 2016, 06:08 AM

Same Gospel for all of the Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16!

~~~~~

SaulToPaul
April 29th, 2016, 06:09 AM

Same Gospel for all of the Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16!

~~~~~

Blessed yes, good news.
How? It does not say.

Nanja
April 29th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Blessed yes, good news.
How? It does not say.

By Faith Gal. 3:7!

~~~~~

SaulToPaul
April 29th, 2016, 06:16 AM
By Faith Gal. 3:7!

~~~~~

Yes, but blessed how?

Nanja
April 29th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Yes, but blessed how?

God was revealing His Purpose of Election and Predestination in the Spiritual Seed He Promised Abraham, which were chosen in Christ, their Surety, before the foundation Eph 1:4-5 to an Eternal Inheritance Gal. 3:18, and the Promise of the Spirit through Faith Gal. 3:14.

Gen. 12:2-3
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

~~~~~

beloved57
April 29th, 2016, 07:24 AM
False statement.

TulipBee
April 29th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Yes.

Same for Hal Lindsay, and all the other doomsday Dispensationalists.

Not all Darby followers are date setters. Some Darby followers are just date teasers.

But all Darby followers have Christ Jesus returning to the Middle East in the future, sitting on a man made throne, in a third temple, while people make animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Dispensationalism is a mess.
I used to watch van ipe or whatever his name. I got tired o being teased by him.

TulipBee
April 29th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Yes, yours is. You have nothing significant to say.
You tease

TulipBee
April 29th, 2016, 07:34 AM
do you test the spirits?
-do you have a bible that uses the word test?

0 Bible results for “"test".”

Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:

Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
Retry your search in another translation.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Evil spirits bounce off me cause my mini universe in my belly is spinning on auto. It runs on its own now since I spent years cultivating it and got it going. Perseverance of the saints is true in the 5 points of the gospel.
Rest of your post is ignored

TulipBee
April 29th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Heir is fanatical about one verse and one question and 300 post later she wants more answers to one question.

chrysostom
April 29th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Evil spirits bounce off me cause my mini universe in my belly is spinning on auto. It runs on its own now since I spent years cultivating it and got it going. Perseverance of the saints is true in the 5 points of the gospel.
Rest of your post is ignored
take it off auto
-and
-start thinking

beloved57
April 29th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Where does it say that? The quote doesn't say the gospel revealed to men is infallible. We're trying to rationalize away a huge blind spot. Why?

Where does it say its not ?

john w
April 29th, 2016, 09:09 AM

"I agree they did not fully understand beforehand."

Deceiver, as the dbr was hid from them. And knock off misquoting me. I quoted the book, which states that the dbr was hid from them-they had no idea it would occur, so stuff your "did not fully understand"-you made that up.

Prizebeatz1
April 29th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Where does it say its not ?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist dude. Get real.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367)

heir
April 29th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Heir is fanatical about one verse and one question and 300 post later she wants more answers to one question.I'm not fanatical about any one verse. I believe them all. We must 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV. So I ask you and others which gospel do you preach?

jamie
April 29th, 2016, 10:04 AM
I only cited the gospel of Christ that Paul declared as the means by which we are saved in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and that He was buried and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)

There is a lot more to the gospel of Jesus Christ than these few verses. You're missing the big picture, which is the point of the gospel.

Why did Christ die for our sins, what was God's purpose?

heir
April 29th, 2016, 10:04 AM
"I agree they did not fully understand beforehand."

Deceiver, as the dbr was hid from them. And knock off misquoting me. I quoted the book, which states that the dbr was hid from them-they had no idea it would occur, so stuff your "did not fully understand"-you made that up.They'd rather believe their favorite teacher who lies to them week after week from behind the pulpit than believe what saith the scripture!

heir
April 29th, 2016, 10:06 AM
For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and that He was buried and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)

There is a lot more to the gospel of Jesus Christ than these few verses. You're missing the big picture, which is the point of the gospel.I know what 1 Corinthians 15 is about. It is about resurrection from the dead, but I also know that Paul declares the gospel by which we are saved in the first four verses! Is that the gospel you preach as the power of God?

jamie
April 29th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Is that the gospel you preach as the power of God?

I don't preach.

heir
April 29th, 2016, 10:08 AM
I don't preach.

Why not? 1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV

Prizebeatz1
April 29th, 2016, 11:15 AM
"Interpret the gospels"? For one thing, believing the scripture means what it says, as it says it and to whom is not "interpreting" anything! Words have meaning! Scripture is to be believed! And as for "the gospels": I only cited the gospel of Christ that Paul declared as the means by which we are saved in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Is that the gospel you preach unto others? If not, let you be accursed Galatians 1:8-9 KJV!

Do you suppose some interpretation would be helpful when Jesus says eat my flesh and drink my blood? There's no rule saying we have to believe literally.

beloved57
April 29th, 2016, 11:41 AM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist dude. Get real.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367)
It takes a revelation Rom 1:16-17, which you appear to be void of.