PDA

View Full Version : The whole Truth Gospel, part two.

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 06:22 AM
The Bible is all about God's love.

Jesus explained all about it in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

Jesus summed up God's commands in two: love God and love your neighbor yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 06:25 AM

Jesus explained all about it in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

Jesus summed up God's commands in two: love God and love your neighbor yourself.[/b]

Are you succeeding or just doing lip service?

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 06:32 AM
Christianity is all about Salvation, and it is all about God's kingdom.

It is all about perfect peace and love which we don't have in this world.

If we are happy with our current situation, we will not be seeking God's kingdom.

We will not inherit God's kingdom if we are not interested or seeking perfect love and peace.

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 06:59 AM
If we are seeking perfect love and peace of the world, we ought to take heed of everything what Jesus says in the Gospels.

jamie
April 19th, 2016, 08:10 AM

The Bible is all about God's love for his firstborn son Israel.

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 08:14 AM

It is all written in the gospels.

read it, friend.

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Readers,

Many will come into this thread to disrupt my point I am making about the whole gospel.

It is because they don't like some or many of Jesus' teachings.

Main one is "love your enemy".

"Love your enemy" teaching is so incontinent for most of us.

They disregard this message by approving to kill their enemy.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 08:52 AM
I don't have any enemies. I wouldn't kill them if I did. However, when a country is at war, killing is part of that process. It's unavoidable.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 08:53 AM
It is all written in the gospels.

read it, fried.

Fried?

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Readers,

Many will come into this thread to disrupt my point I am making about the whole gospel.

So, we should have loved the Nazis and the Japanese during WW2? Should we have allowed them to take over the entire planet?

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Readers,

You're wrong. We just don't like YOUR teachings.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 09:00 AM
If we are seeking perfect love and peace of the world, we ought to take heed of everything what Jesus says in the Gospels.

Jesus said this: Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." What do you think He meant by that?

SaulToPaul
April 19th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Jesus said this: Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." What do you think He meant by that?

He certainly wasn't lying. :up:

Totton Linnet
April 19th, 2016, 09:24 AM
You will search shackle's post in vain to find any hint of love toward Christians, thousands of posts she has put up dripping hate and venom, especially her hate is directed towards Trinitarians.

Her husband was the first victim of her "love"

Epoisses
April 19th, 2016, 09:27 AM

Jesus summed up God's commands in two: love God and love your neighbor yourself.

...and God's love in unconditional.

Totton Linnet
April 19th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Readers,

The main one is to love the brethren...but you make the church your enemy. You hate the church without a cause

Epoisses
April 19th, 2016, 09:29 AM

Was Jacob born with the name Israel or was it given to him later in life? Was Saul born with the name Paul or was it given to him after conversion?

Totton Linnet
April 19th, 2016, 09:32 AM
...and God's love in unconditional.

Jesus never expresses any hate for Judas, but it is clear that He was aware of him from the beginning and He did warn him "it were better for you if you had never been born"

Jesus is a realist He tells the difference between doves and vipers and He calls them out

Totton Linnet
April 19th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Fried?

A Freudian slip there :crackup:

Tambora
April 19th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Meshak's Part Two is no different than her Part One.
Void of salvation.

Epoisses
April 19th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Jesus never expresses any hate for Judas, but it is clear that He was aware of him from the beginning and He did warn him "it were better for you if you had never been born"

Jesus is a realist He tells the difference between doves and vipers and He calls them out

So what! He still died for Judas and paid for his sins on the cross even though it was a waste.

Tambora
April 19th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Readers,

Many will come into this thread to disrupt my point I am making about the whole gospel.Your point is not the whole gospel.
You leave out the gospel of salvation.

It is because they don't like some or many of Jesus' teachings. Liar.

Totton Linnet
April 19th, 2016, 09:57 AM
So what! He still died for Judas and paid for his sins on the cross even though it was a waste.

If that were true then Christ's words to Judas "it had been better for you if you had not been born" were not accurate.

Jesus said at the end of the age the wheat will be separated from the chaff the one being gathered into barns the other to be burned. Was Judas wheat or chaff?

Tambora
April 19th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Her husband was the first victim of her "love"Yep.

For someone who preaches for everyone else to have nothing to do with the military, she sure wouldn't even dream of having nothing to do with the check she gets from the military service of the husband she booted out of the home.

jamie
April 19th, 2016, 11:33 AM
read it, fried.

I had rather be fried than half baked. Do you know what I mean?

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 11:37 AM
I had rather be fried than half baked. Do you know what I mean?

I will not waste playing word game with you..

If you continue disrupting this thread, I will put on ignore.

ebenz47037
April 19th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Maybe, she means baked. :chuckle:

Fried?

jamie
April 19th, 2016, 12:10 PM
If you continue disrupting this thread, I will put on ignore.

Suit yourself.

Tambora
April 19th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Suit yourself.She always does.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Suit yourself.

You don't want that, it's worse than getting wished into the cornfield!

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 12:56 PM

Could be? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 12:58 PM
If you continue disrupting this thread, I will put myself on ignore.

Oh no, please, not that!!

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Yep.

For someone who preaches for everyone else to have nothing to do with the military, she sure wouldn't even dream of having nothing to do with the check she gets from the military service of the husband she booted out of the home.

Yeah, but Military money is cold hard cash in the pocket. Philosophy doesn't pay the bills.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Meshak's Part Two is no different than her Part One.
Void of salvation.

I have a feeling part three and four will even get worse than one and two, if that's possible?

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 01:55 PM

Ok, I will edit.

thanks.

ebenz47037
April 19th, 2016, 02:00 PM
I will apologize for making fun of you, meshak. But, that one did come out funny. :)
Ok, I will edit.

thanks.

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 02:02 PM
I will apologize for making fun of you, meshak. But, that one did come out funny. :)

Yes, it was funny.

thank you.

Epoisses
April 19th, 2016, 10:59 PM
If that were true then Christ's words to Judas "it had been better for you if you had not been born" were not accurate.

Jesus said at the end of the age the wheat will be separated from the chaff the one being gathered into barns the other to be burned. Was Judas wheat or chaff?

Yes at the end of the age the wheat will be separated from the chaff. That has nothing to do with what happened at the cross. The sacrifice of Christ does not automatically implant itself in the heart of every person. Human beings have to believe in Christ to receive forgiveness of sins. No belief means no forgiveness.