PDA

View Full Version : The whole truth about the gospel

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 03:46 PM
The whole truth about the gospel is not spread in general.

They don't want to spread the whole truth because it is not popular at all.

The churches know that the world does not want to hear the whole truth.

They don't want to offend the world.

They want to keep their members and increase in numbers.

The whole truth is politically incorrect and unpopular.

1) In fact, the truth is becoming less and less believable as the time of the end approaches. One way to spread the half truth is that they do it with one or two verses.

2)They emphasize on "grace" and "faith only" verses from the Bible. And if anyone questions about good witnessing, they reply with that it is legalistic and "work based" salvation.

3) The churches hardly talks about what Jesus teaches or commands even though Jesus commands us to "Go therefore, make disciples of all nations...teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."

chrysostom
April 18th, 2016, 03:48 PM
the whole truth
-must include
-Jesus suffered and died so we might be saved

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 03:53 PM
the whole truth
-must include

You started in one liner gospel I am talking about.

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 03:55 PM
But you do not obey His commandments

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 03:56 PM
another one liner gospel:

"I believe in salvation by Grace, through faith in Christ."

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Jesus commanded we must be born again...we preach it, you don't

chrysostom
April 18th, 2016, 03:57 PM
You started in one liner gospel I am talking about.

I was just pointing out the part you left out

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 03:59 PM

No you don't you believe in salvation by obeying the commandments...that is what this thread is about.

...but you do not obey the commandments

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 04:00 PM

You are leaving out most of Jesus' word.

this is what I mean. One or two liner gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:01 PM

That means, only Meshak speaks the truth.

Meshak doesn't Believe in the Trinity, going to church, or the Apostle Paul's writings. She's not crazy about the Old Testament either. However, she thinks of herself as a preacher of the truth and somewhat of a Scholar.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:03 PM

What's a "Liner gospel?"

patrick jane
April 18th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Apparently meshak is done learning about Jesus. She has heard all the one liners and two liners

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:05 PM

No you don't. You said yourself: "I don't know if I'm saved?"

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 04:06 PM
There are many, many threads about trying to stop spreading Jesus' teachings by saying "work based salvation."

And they claim themselves as true and saved Christians.

chrysostom
April 18th, 2016, 04:07 PM

I agree with what you said
-but
-you left out the most important part

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 04:08 PM

This thread is another expression of your hatred towards all Christians... but Jesus commanded you to love the brethren

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Apparently meshak is done learning about Jesus. She has heard all the one liners and two liners

She's waiting for the three and four liners.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 04:09 PM
I agree with what you said
-but
-you left out the most important part

You are still contributing to the corrupt Christianity by spreading one liner gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:10 PM
There are many, many threads about trying to stop spreading Jesus' teachings by saying "work based salvation."

You are an untrue and unsaved Non-Christian.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:13 PM
You are still contributing to the corrupt Christianity by spreading one liner gospel.

Why don't you take an "Ocean Liner" to some remote uncharted pacific Island?

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 04:14 PM
James 2:26
As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 04:14 PM

We believe in works...but first obey the command to be saved...this you omit, the most important bit

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:15 PM

Be careful with Meshak, she may place you on ignore? Even though you're a good friend of hers.

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 04:15 PM

A dead body can only produce dead works

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:16 PM
We believe in works...but first obey the command to be saved...this you omit, the most important bit

She may put you on ignore for this post?

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 04:17 PM
She may put you on ignore for this post?

She has Jesus on ignore

patrick jane
April 18th, 2016, 04:17 PM
This thread is another expression of your hatred towards all Christians... but Jesus commanded you to love the brethren
Tots, she does hate Christians because she is jealous. She can't understand the Bible, even the parts she thinks she reads. She is angry and frustrated that she can't understand.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 04:18 PM

Meshak doesn't Believe in the Trinity, going to church, or the Apostle Paul's writings. She's not crazy about the Old Testament either. However, she thinks of herself as a preacher of the truth and somewhat of a Scholar.

Trinitarianism was introduced into scriptures by the Catholics. You need a good study bible, because you do not know what you are talking about.

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Tots, she does hate Christians because she is jealous. She can't understand the Bible, even the parts she thinks she reads. She is angry and frustrated that she can't understand.

....just like Cain who hated his brother

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 04:20 PM
shackles is on the run

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Trinitarianism was introduced into scriptures by the Catholics. You need a good study bible, because you do not know what you are talking about.

Thanks for the offer. Now, give me my lesson or kindly, keep quiet.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 04:21 PM
A dead body can only produce dead works
"faith without deeds is dead." Dead bodies produce no works.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 04:22 PM

this is one of unpopular verses that many churches like to leave out.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post

this one of the tactics to spread the half truth to trying to focus away from the topic.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:26 PM

The book of James was written to the scattered tribes of Israel. You need to study more? Take your own advice Lady.

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 04:26 PM

but there is plenty of work going on in a dead body....the work of corruption

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:27 PM
this one of the tactics to spread the half truth to trying to focus away from the topic.

Yeah, but it's more than a one liner?

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the offer. Now, give me my lesson or kindly, keep quiet.

It is against the rules for me to show you guys the truth about Trinitarianism. However, if you send a PM, I can give you a link for my reply. Do you guys have any hudspa's?

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 04:29 PM
but there is plenty of work going on in a dead body....the work of corruption

OK, you win.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:29 PM
this is one of unpopular verses that many churches like to leave out.

That's because it was written to the scattered tribes of the House of Israel and they perhaps don't understand that?

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:30 PM
OK, you win.

We didn't really expect you to win. You need more study.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 04:30 PM
The book of James was written to the scattered tribes of Israel. You need to study more? Take your own advice Lady.

What planet are you from?

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:31 PM
It is against the rules for me to show you guys the truth about Trinitarianism. However, if you send a PM, I can give you a link for my reply. Do you guys have any hudspa's?

No. I get water logged to easy.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:34 PM
What planet are you from?

James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

That's all the proof I need.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 04:36 PM
The most ignored and unpopular verse is this amazingly:

"Go therefore make disciple of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

Last part of the verse, which I bolded, is so inconvenient for their popular gospel.

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 04:38 PM
But you do not obey

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:39 PM
The most ignored and unpopular verse is this amazingly:

"Go therefore make disciple of all nations... teaching them to obey I have commanded you".

Last part of the verse, which I bolded, is so inconvenient for their popular gospel.

Christ was not speaking to us Gentiles in Matthew through John. You're painfully ignorant.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 04:41 PM
I guess CR got scared off?

Totton Linnet
April 18th, 2016, 04:45 PM
shackles is in the do as I say but don't do as I do club

patrick jane
April 18th, 2016, 05:03 PM
meshak goes for hip hop grace

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Reminder to everyone:

"Christian"'s name came from Jesus Christ. They are called so because they are Christ's followers.

So Christians are supposed to know what Jesus teaches or commands, otherwise we cannot follow Him.

This is simple logic yet disregarded by many churches.

jamie
April 18th, 2016, 05:29 PM
That's because it was written to the scattered tribes of the House of Israel and they perhaps don't understand that?

James was written almost two thousand years ago, so where are the scattered tribes today?

Nanja
April 18th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Reminder to everyone:

"Christian"'s name came from Jesus Christ. They are called so because they are Christ's followers.

So Christians are supposed to know what Jesus teaches or commands, otherwise we cannot follow Him.

You are in deep error.

Those Christ died for, they keep His Commands Perfectly because of His Obedience on their behalf.

Rom 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

You see, only One Obedience was required to make Many Righteous.

It's not about you and your own works of the flesh, which have no potential to please God whatsoever Rom. 8:7-8; Is. 64:6, but it is about what Christ has already accomplished through His Life and Death for all His Children chosen in Him before the foundation o the world Eph 1:4-5: 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 05:47 PM
You are in deep error.

Those Christ died for, they keep His Commands Perfectly because of His Obedience on their behalf.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

It's not about you and your own works of the flesh, which have no potential to please God whatsoever Rom. 8:7-8; Is. 64:6, but it is about what Christ has already accomplished through His Life and Death for all His Children chosen in Him before the the foundation o the world Eph 1:4-5: 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

You are Calvinist and I don't subscribe to Calvinism.

I don't follow Calvin's' teachings.

You are misusing the Scripture to justify your corrupt doctrine.

good day.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Reminder to everyone:

Do you have a formal list of those churches or are you just speaking in generalities? In other words, you don't really know what you're talking about, right?

Nanja
April 18th, 2016, 05:50 PM
You are Calvinist and I don't subscribe to Calvinism.

I don't follow Calvin's' teachings.

You are misusing the Scripture to justify your corrupt doctrine.

good day.

You don't believe that all of the scriptures are the Word of God!

~~~~~

Lazy afternoon
April 18th, 2016, 05:52 PM
You are in deep error.

It's not about you and your own works of the flesh, which have no potential to please God whatsoever Rom. 8:7-8; Is. 64:6, but it is about what Christ has already accomplished through His Life and Death for all His Children chosen in Him before the foundation o the world Eph 1:4-5: 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

LA

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 05:52 PM
James was written almost two thousand years ago, so where are the scattered tribes today?

Sorry, I cannot answer you because you're on Meshaks ignore list. When she places someone on ignore, I feel obliged to do the same. :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 05:53 PM
meshak goes for hip hop grace

Only one liner types.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 05:54 PM
You don't believe that all of the scriptures are the Word of God!

~~~~~

I believe in Jesus. I believe Jesus' whole messages unlike many of you.

You study diligently what your lord Calvin taught.

That's right, your lord is Calvin, not Jesus.

Nanja
April 18th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

LA

God's Elect are made Righteous in God's Sight by Christ's Obedience, not theirs!

Rom. 5:19

~~~~~

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 05:59 PM
God's Elect are made Righteous in God's Sight by Christ's Obedience, not theirs!

You don't honor Jesus' word. You cannot be elect, dear.

You honor your lord, Calvin over Jesus.

Nanja
April 18th, 2016, 06:02 PM
You don't honor Jesus' word. You cannot be elect, dear.

You honor your lord, Calvin over Jesus.

You dishonor God by not believing His Words, thus you are not His child John 8:44!

~~~~~

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 06:05 PM
You dishonor God by not believing His Words, thus you are not His child John 8:44!

~~~~~

You continually abuse the Scripture to justify your wicked doctrine.

Your lord Calvin was murderer and you follow him even though Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Calvin was a murderer and that was his corrupt fruit.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Calvinism is the center of corrupt protestant Christianity system.

RCC is another one.

KingdomRose
April 18th, 2016, 06:19 PM
In response to Meshak's post #1:

I agree with what you are saying. It is true that every church out there is more concerned with being politically correct, and preaching what they know their people want to hear (an easy "salvation"....without having to do anything), than what Jesus wants us to know. It's a pity that people just plain ignore half of the Bible!

"Love your enemies," Jesus says. But oh no...."we have to protect out country" say the churches and their people.

So "love your enemies" is very unpopular, and so is "be no part of the world." Jesus' teachings are not popular at all!

Good post, Meshak.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 06:43 PM

I agree with what you are saying. It is true that every church out there is more concerned with being politically correct, and preaching what they know their people want to hear (an easy "salvation"....without having to do anything), than what Jesus wants us to know. It's a pity that people just plain ignore half of the Bible!

"Love your enemies," Jesus says. But oh no...."we have to protect out country" say the churches and their people.

So "love your enemies" is very unpopular, and so is "be no part of the world." Jesus' teachings are not popular at all!

Good post, Meshak.

Yes, "love your enemy" is the most disregarded word of Jesus.

It is politically incorrect teaching.

thank you for reminder:)

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Another one is that Jesus says His followers are not of the world, yet many churches are so involved with the politics.

Politics are of the world, His followers ought to stay out of it.

This is another politically incorrect one.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 07:03 PM

Good post, Meshak.

Being a Jehovah Witness do you go door to door and give out the Watchtower?

Grosnick Marowbe
April 18th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Another one is that Jesus says His followers are not of the world, yet many churches are so involved with the politics.

Politics are of the world, His followers ought to stay out of it.

You have said, the Jehovah Witnesses are godly people. What makes you believe that?

KingdomRose
April 18th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Being a Jehovah Witness do you go door to door and give out the Watchtower?

Yes, and many times we just read from the Bible---King James or whatever the person wants to hear.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 07:27 PM
James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

That's all the proof I need.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Ephesians 2:12
remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Ephesians 2:19
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household,

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Do you have a formal list of those churches or are you just speaking in generalities? In other words, you don't really know what you're talking about, right?

Acts 11:26
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 07:36 PM

Not one person has sent a PM. No surprise there.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:37 PM

They don't want to spread the whole truth because it is not popular at all.

The churches know that the world does not want to hear the whole truth.

They don't want to offend the world.

They want to keep their members and increase in numbers.

The whole truth is politically incorrect and unpopular.

1) In fact, the truth is becoming less and less believable as the time of the end approaches. One way to spread the half truth is that they do it with one or two verses.

2)They emphasize on "grace" and "faith only" verses from the Bible. And if anyone questions about good witnessing, they reply with that it is legalistic and "work based" salvation.

3) The churches hardly talks about what Jesus teaches or commands even though Jesus commands us to "Go therefore, make disciples of all nations...teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."

You teach a false gospel and jesus, of works. You glory in the flesh of man.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 07:39 PM

Rom. 5:19

~~~~~

Yes, made righteous by keeping the commands.

Matthew 19:17
“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:39 PM
You continually abuse the Scripture to justify your wicked doctrine.

Your lord Calvin was murderer and you follow him even though Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Calvin was a murderer and that was his corrupt fruit.

Your focus is on what man does not the word of God.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Yes, made righteous by keeping the commands.

Matthew 19:17
“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

You teach salvation by works, by what a person does. That's a false doctrine.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Your focus is on what man does not the word of God.

People do not enter life by setting on their hands.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:43 PM
People do not enter life by setting on their hands.
Again you promote salvation by works, by what a person does, that is a evil doctrine.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 07:44 PM

Faith without works is a dead faith. Laziness and lawlessness is the doctrine of Satan.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Faith without works is a dead faith. Laziness and lawlessness is the doctrine of Satan.
You still teach salvation by works, a wicked doctrine.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 07:48 PM

You see, this is what I mean; Calvinism is the center of corrupt protestant churches.

they disregard Jesus' word and diligently learn Calvin's teaching to spread his gospel.

they spread false gospel.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:49 PM
You see, this is what I mean; Calvinism is the center of corrupt protestant churches.

they disregard Jesus' word and diligently learn Calvin's teaching to spread his gospel.

they spread false gospel.
Salvation by works is the evil way that leads to death.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Again you promote salvation by works, by what a person does, that is a evil doctrine.

James 2:20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Salvation by works is the evil way that leads to death.

Rant all you want. It will not change the fact that Calvinists spread false gospel.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:51 PM
James 2:20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.
You are obsessed with salvation by works, by what a person does.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Runt all you want. It will not change the fact that Calvinists spread false gospel.
You want to decorate your evil flesh. That's pride.

CherubRam
Runt all you want. It will not change the fact that Calvinists spread false gospel.

:) Did you mean (rant)?

meshak

You are obsessed with false gospel.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:53 PM
You are obsessed with false gospel.
You worship your flesh.

meshak
:) Did you mean (rant)?

yes, thank you:)

CherubRam

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:54 PM

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 07:55 PM
You worship your flesh.

You worship satanic teachings.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 07:55 PM

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:56 PM
You worship satanic teachings.
You are obsessed with will worship!

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 07:57 PM
You are obsessed with will worship!

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 07:57 PM
You reject salvation by Christ. Instead you teach salvation by the works of man.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 08:00 PM
You reject salvation by Christ. Instead you teach salvation by the works of man.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk As an example to us Christ did righteous works. John 10:32
but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 08:00 PM
As an example to us Christ did righteous works. John 10:32
but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”
You glory in the flesh of man

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 08:04 PM
As an example to us Christ did righteous works. John 10:32

they stone all faithful one's works.

they are actually stoning Jesus.

CherubRam
April 18th, 2016, 08:10 PM
You glory in the flesh of man

Hebrews 6:12
We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Hebrews 6:12
We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.
More glorying in the flesh.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Reminder for everyone:

Jesus commands us to
"go therefore, make disciple of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

As you see, Calvinists are so busy telling people (who are trying to teach everyone to obey His commands) that theirs becomes work based salvation. And they become slanderers of those who are just doing what Jesus told them to do.

they are actively disobeying Jesus with this kind of gospel.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 08:20 PM

You are helping satan and making him happy spreading against Jesus' word.

beloved57
April 18th, 2016, 08:22 PM
You are glorifying satan.
You are. In glorying in your flesh, you worship the devil.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 08:25 PM
I will not read your satanic gospel any more.

You are back to ignore.

meshak
April 18th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Calvinists are not the only ones spreading this kind of gospel

They are the initiators, mainly John Calvin, but many protestants are following them too.

Many of the posters here and in this thread are not Calvinists but they claim the same.

Tambora
April 18th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Meshak,

You can't even say that you have salvation.
You can't even say how to obtain salvation.
You have no security of obtaining salvation now or in the future.

You are on a path that you don't even know where will end up.

Nick M
April 18th, 2016, 09:10 PM

I know where she will end up. While many will go down shaking their fist at him, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Tambora
April 18th, 2016, 09:15 PM
I know where she will end up. While many will go down shaking their fist at him, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.She could have a sure thing, but she chooses to wing it.

Nick M
April 18th, 2016, 09:19 PM
She could have a sure thing, but she chooses to wing it.

She is in category of wailing and gnashing of teeth. Lord, Lord, didn't I.....and he will say; depart from me I never knew you.

ClimateSanity
April 18th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Matthew 28:20

Meshak repeatedly claims we are to obey this command by teaching all nations to obey Jesus' commands. Does she realize that Jesus was a rabbi on earth? He was one of multitudes of rabbis and each rabbi had his own peculiar sets of commands or different ideas of what the law meant and how to apply it. Jesus was no exception. We get a sample of how he saw the law and how to apply it in the sermon on the mount. I don't see anything about national pacifism in the sermon on the mount. He talks about turning your cheek in personal relationships. His point in the great commission is to teach all nations the peculiar teachings of rabbi Jesus and no other rabbis teaching. We don't follow the law today, so the commission does not apply to us as stated in the Gospels. We have our commission today as ambassadors of God and making his reconciliation with man known. That's what is our responsibility to spread..as meshak puts it. The following link gives a good idea of what the commission was actually for.

http://believer.com/the-great-commission-of-matthew-2819-20

A list of reasons why the great commission is not for us is listed here:

http://graceambassadors.com/prophecy/mmlj/reasons-we-ought-not-to-follow-the-%E2%80%9Cgreat%E2%80%9D-commission

CherubRam
April 19th, 2016, 12:25 AM

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk Catholics go online telling other Christians to avoid good works, at the same time they ask their own members to get more involved. :think:

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 12:50 AM
Catholics go online telling other Christians to avoid good works, at the same time they ask their own members to get more involved. :think:

Are you a Catholic?

beloved57
April 19th, 2016, 12:52 AM
Catholics go online telling other Christians to avoid good works, at the same time they ask their own members to get more involved. :think:
You teach salvation by works, by what a person does. That's glorying in the flesh.

Grosnick Marowbe
Meshak,

You can't even say that you have salvation.
You can't even say how to obtain salvation.
You have no security of obtaining salvation now or in the future.

I really don't think she's interested.

CherubRam
Are you a Catholic?

NO.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 12:53 AM
You teach salvation by works, by what a person does. That's glorying in the flesh.

You are a strange guy. You are a real weirdo.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 12:54 AM
NO.

A Methodist?

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 12:55 AM

I can see how well liked you are by your "Thanks."

CherubRam
April 19th, 2016, 12:56 AM

Obviously people can not buy their way into heaven with good works. Those who are devoted servants want to serve doing good works. Does that answer your question?

CherubRam
April 19th, 2016, 12:59 AM
I can see how well liked you are by your "Thanks." People who speak the truth are always the most hated of people. That has always been true throughout history. Just look at the prophets of the bible, look at Christ and the disciples.

CherubRam
April 19th, 2016, 01:03 AM
A Methodist?

I am a Judaic Christian. That means I hold to the original teachings of Judaism, but am under the New Covenant.

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 01:03 AM
People who speak the truth are always the most hated of people. That has always been true throughout history. Just look at the prophets of the bible, look at Christ and the disciples.

Are you compairing yourself to them? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe
April 19th, 2016, 01:04 AM
I am a Judaic Christian. That means I hold to the original teachings of Judaism, but am under the New Covenant.

Were you born a Jew?

CherubRam
April 19th, 2016, 01:06 AM
Are you compairing yourself to them? :rotfl: At least I'm not playing the Devils advocate like you are.

CherubRam
April 19th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Were you born a Jew? "Judaic" means, pertaining to Judaism.

beloved57
April 19th, 2016, 01:10 AM
Obviously people can not buy their way into heaven with good works. Those who are devoted servants want to serve doing good works. Does that answer your question?
I don't recall asking you a question. You teach salvation by works and therefore glory in the flesh.

CherubRam
April 19th, 2016, 01:14 AM
I don't recall asking you a question. You teach salvation by works and therefore glory in the flesh.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post

You are a false accuser.

beloved57
April 19th, 2016, 01:24 AM
I will not read your satanic gospel any more.

You are back to ignore.

You hate the truth because it exposes your evil deeds of glorying in the flesh.

CherubRam
April 19th, 2016, 03:33 AM

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk So you think I need your permission! :rotfl:

beloved57
April 19th, 2016, 04:39 AM
So you think I need your permission! :rotfl:
I don't recall saying that you need my permission.

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 07:05 AM
The Bible is all about God's love.

Jesus explained all about it in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

Jesus summed up God's commands in two: love God and love your neighbor yourself.

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Christianity is all about Salvation, and it is all about God's kingdom.

It is all about perfect peace and love which we don't have in this world.

If we are happy with our current situation, we will not be seeking God's kingdom.

We will not inherit God's kingdom if we are not interested or seeking perfect love and peace.

meshak
April 19th, 2016, 07:08 AM
If we are seeking perfect love and peace of the world, we ought to take heed of everything what Jesus says in the Gospels.

dialm
April 21st, 2016, 02:07 PM
meshak are there any females in heaven? Even the bible says that females should remain silent. Why don't you ask some male that you might know?

meshak
August 14th, 2016, 08:31 PM
meshak are there any females in heaven? Even the bible says that females should remain silent. Why don't you ask some male that you might know?

This is old question but he asked when I was banned.

But it seems that he got permanently banned.

meshak
August 14th, 2016, 08:32 PM
This is an excellent thread if I say so myself.:)

Lazy afternoon
August 14th, 2016, 08:49 PM
This is an excellent thread if I say so myself.:)

You may certainly say so.

LA