PDA

View Full Version : Save from wrath

heir
April 15th, 2016, 10:07 AM
The Body of Christ will not see the wrath of God. We are saved from it!

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Have you trusted the Lord believing that Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day as the means by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

Predi
April 15th, 2016, 11:35 AM

But what is wrath? I understand someone's wrath as negative emotion... being mad... but what is God's wrath?

Ktoyou
April 15th, 2016, 12:20 PM
I am so glad to have you here Heir. Good to see a woman who knows the way to salvation.

heir
April 15th, 2016, 08:44 PM
But what is wrath? I understand someone's wrath as negative emotion... being mad... but what is God's wrath?Psalms 2, Revelation 6

heir
April 15th, 2016, 08:49 PM
I am so glad to have you here Heir. Good to see a woman who knows the way to salvation.
Thank you for your kind words Ktoyou. I rejoice in this salvation by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV) every day and hope for all to be saved by the same good news that saved me (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That's why we preach. That's why we're here :)

1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4 KJV

Epoisses
April 15th, 2016, 09:44 PM

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Have you trusted the Lord believing that Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day as the means by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

Amen.

patrick jane
April 15th, 2016, 09:47 PM
But what is wrath? I understand someone's wrath as negative emotion... being mad... but what is God's wrath?

Ooooooh, you don't wanna know mister

Epoisses
April 15th, 2016, 09:54 PM
When God gets mad fire shoots out of his nostrils! Fire booger.

Predi
April 18th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Ooooooh, you don't wanna know mister

I do! I do! I do! Sorry, I'm not afraid of Someone who is Love.

Predi
April 18th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Psalms 2, Revelation 6

So wrath is... murder..?

fzappa13
April 18th, 2016, 07:42 AM
The the wrath of God and the Wrath of Satan are two different things. A Christian is spared the former but must endure the latter.

Bociferous
April 18th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Wrath is the process [experienced from the human side of things] whereby false things are burned up in human essence by absolute Truth. From this side of the experience, it's wrath. From God's side of things it's love and restoration.

Predi
April 18th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Wrath is the process [experienced from the human side of things] whereby false things are burned up in human essence by absolute Truth. From this side of the experience, it's wrath. From God's side of things it's love and restoration.

I've never seen this definition and I'm not sure what it's based on... but I absolutely love it!

1Mind1Spirit
April 18th, 2016, 12:47 PM

Yes, Dispies have a zeal but not according to knowledge.

fzappa13
April 19th, 2016, 10:54 PM

Not bad.

Epoisses
April 19th, 2016, 11:08 PM

Wrath is tough love.