PDA

View Full Version : The Roman Catholic Church is a serious church

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 06:03 PM
Big. Bigger. Biggest.

Old. Older. Oldest.

Pow. Power. Powerest.

The church took over the city of Rome. It changed the calendar. It set up holy days. The Roman Church spread the Gospel and fed the poor throughout the world.

When the Pope speaks people listen. When outsiders perceive a fobble the Roman Church turns it into a victory.

The Roman Church canonized the Bible. And the Roman Church says the Apocrypha is part of the canonized Scripture.

We can use the Apocrypha. It's contained in many Protestant Bibles.

There is a lot of power in the Apocrypha!

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 06:30 PM
Here is an example of the power the Apocrypha wields:

In certain of the Gospels Jesus casts out demons who ask Him to let them enter into a herd of swine.

Explain the presence of the herd of swine apart from the Apocrypha.

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 06:39 PM
Or this one

Jesus was very harsh in His dealings with the Pharisees.

Explain the presence of the Pharisees apart from the Apocrypha.

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 06:43 PM
The list can go on and on. Most Protestants have no real immediate New Testament background. This makes them ignorant slugs.

It ain't trolling when a person stoops down to the level of a slug to give them a hand out Shermmy.

patrick jane
March 31st, 2016, 06:48 PM
King James Bible

Choleric
March 31st, 2016, 06:53 PM
The church took over the city of Rome. It changed the calendar. It set up holy days. The Roman Church spread the Gospel and fed the poor throughout the world.

the rcc killed christians, tried to keep the common man from having the Word of God and has preached heresy since the beginning

When the Pope speaks people listen. When outsiders perceive a fobble the Roman Church turns it into a victory.

how have they turned the inquisition into a victory, or the rape and molestation of thousands of kids?

The Roman Church canonized the Bible.

That is patently false. THe scritprue predates the rcc by almost 300 years.

And the Roman Church says the Apocrypha is part of the canonized Scripture.

one of the best signs that they are to be ignored

ok doser
March 31st, 2016, 06:57 PM
When the Pope speaks people listen.

many then laugh, or shake their heads in astonishment

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 07:11 PM
The original King James Bible included the Apocrypha there slug-0. But keep talking.

As for what the Romans did-

AND

As for laughs

Judaism rejects the Apocrypha. Now why would they do that? Hahahahaha

patrick jane
March 31st, 2016, 07:15 PM
The original King James Bible included the Apocrypha there slug-0. But keep talking.

As for what the Romans did-

AND

As for laughs

Judaism rejects the Apocrypha. Now why would they do that? Hahahahaha

Listen here Nit, KJV is IT !!

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 07:30 PM
(I'm going to tell Shermmy you called me a name.)

But seriously, the Roman Catholic Church had every right to persecute Protestants. They don't have that right now. But they did have the right, nay the duty to persecute them back in the day.

Actually it was their God given duty. But that is something they gave up.

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 07:57 PM
Are there any ignorant slugs out there who can explain the presence of the Pharisees and the swine without the aid of the Apocrypha? Or am I just trolling?

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 08:10 PM
Very well. And neither will you be given the source information for the High Priest gender gap. Sherman did not lock you out. You have locked yourselves out.

Choleric
March 31st, 2016, 08:30 PM
you are being summarily ignored because your question is irrelevant. Who cares why there was someone in the local area raising and selling pork? It is irrelevant, as is the Apocrypha, which was excluded from the canon when the KJV was finished and was not part of any bible believing canon ever.

keypurr
March 31st, 2016, 09:10 PM
Listen here Nit, KJV is IT !!

Do not limit yourself, the KJV is far from being perfect.

Truth is far beyond what the KJV displays.

HisServant
April 1st, 2016, 06:49 AM

But seriously, the Roman Catholic Church had every right to persecute Protestants. They don't have that right now. But they did have the right, nay the duty to persecute them back in the day.

Actually it was their God given duty. But that is something they gave up.

Love your enemy and all that, forgive 7 time seventy.

Persecution should not be within a Christians vocabulary.

One of the most disgusting things I have ever heard a Romanist apologist say.

keypurr
April 1st, 2016, 10:36 PM
The RCC is the church of Satan, it tried to change the times and the Law. It has distorted truth and filled itself with pagan doctrines.

dialm
April 2nd, 2016, 12:24 PM
keypurr,

The RCC has some issues. So does the Apocrypha. Think about it this way

Totally erase the RCC from history. Now what have you got?

Same with the Apocrypha. Studying the Apocrypha is how you get to know the real Jewish people. It doesn't matter if the Apocrypha is inspired or not. It is like reading someone's person letters in the mail. Or spying on someone to get to know what they are up too.

Plus it opens the door for a violent spiritual attack. With Sherman's permission I'm going to attack the Levites in a way that has never to my knowledge taken place yet.

jamie
April 2nd, 2016, 02:39 PM
Plus it opens the door for a violent spiritual attack. With Sherman's permission I'm going to attack the Levites in a way that has never to my knowledge taken place yet.

For what purpose? That priesthood is not extant at this time but it was established by Christ, the King of Israel.

whatever67
April 2nd, 2016, 03:13 PM
Here is an example of the power the Apocrypha wields:

In certain of the Gospels Jesus casts out demons who ask Him to let them enter into a herd of swine.

Explain the presence of the herd of swine apart from the Apocrypha.

what exactly do you mean by the Apocrypha? I thought it was 7 books that were rejected by the Jews?

Nihilo
April 2nd, 2016, 09:13 PM

Actually it was their God given duty. But that is something they gave up.Vatican II. :up:

keypurr
April 2nd, 2016, 10:15 PM
keypurr,

The RCC has some issues. So does the Apocrypha. Think about it this way

Same with the Apocrypha. Studying the Apocrypha is how you get to know the real Jewish people. It doesn't matter if the Apocrypha is inspired or not. It is like reading someone's person letters in the mail. Or spying on someone to get to know what they are up too.

The church Christ started.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 10:22 PM
Big. Bigger. Biggest.

Old. Older. Oldest.

Pow. Power. Powerest.

The Roman Church canonized the Bible. And the Roman Church says the Apocrypha is part of the canonized Scripture.

Just because a denomination is old does not mean it is right.

The Apostles warned about false brothers and false doctrines that would come from even among them.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 10:25 PM
Big. Bigger. Biggest.

Old. Older. Oldest.

Pow. Power. Powerest.

The Apocrypha doesn't add any new doctrines. It doesn't help in the guidance to eternal life.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 10:28 PM
Big. Bigger. Biggest.

Old. Older. Oldest.

Pow. Power. Powerest.

Here is a scripture that exposes the Catholic Religion.

Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Catholics have a Pope. Pope means ‘father’. The Catholics even call their Pope ‘Holy Father’. ‘Holy Father’ is a name reserved for God. Not only do the Catholic parishioners call the Pope and priests ‘father,’ the Pope and priests call each other ‘father’. Jesus said not to call any one on earth ‘father’ and that they are all brothers in Christ. There are many other false doctrines in the Catholic religion, but starting from the top of their religion— the Pope, that should be enough to stop there with that religion.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 10:44 PM
Many think the Catholics determined what books were to be included in the Bible, because they over the centuries publicly listed the books that they used. There were canons put together and used by people even before the Catholics. Different people gave personal statements about the books, but they were only commenting on the books and letters that the first Christians used from the beginning. They had only acknowledged those books early Christian communities already accepted as scripture.
The Catholic denominations started to introduce heresies in approximately 310 A.D. The Roman Catholic Church, which taught things contrary to the Bible, began with the prayers for the dead and the sign of the Cross. The Catholics continued to bring in many false teachings.
Official canonization of the New Testament scriptures came about because of heresies Gnostics and other sects spread. The first Christians accepted as scripture New Testament teachings by letter and books right from the beginning.
The New Testament teachings were by letter and books right from the beginning. In 1 Timothy 5:18 Paul joins a New Testament scripture (Luke 10:7) to an Old Testament scripture (Deuteronomy 25:4) and calls them both scripture. In addition, we can see in 2 Peter 3:15-16 Peter recognizes what Paul writes as scripture.

Again, the believers from the beginning used these books and letters from the start. That is what determined these books as scripture.

Nihilo
April 2nd, 2016, 10:57 PM
Vatican II. :up:

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 11:12 PM
Vatican II. :up:

The second vatican made a mockery out of the "infallible" Catholic popes.

Nihilo
April 2nd, 2016, 11:22 PM
The second vatican made a mockery out of the "infallible" Catholic popes.No it didn't. Vatican II, like John's Gospel, is to be interpreted as continuing what came before, and not discontinuity with regard to what came before.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 11:35 PM
No it didn't. Vatican II, like John's Gospel, is to be interpreted as continuing what came before, and not discontinuity with regard to what came before.

The Catholic's pope John Paul II did make a mockery out of the infallibility of the Catholic popes.

It is not comparable to John's gospel.

Nihilo
April 3rd, 2016, 12:45 AM
The Catholic's pope John Paul II did make a mockery out of the infallibility of the Catholic popes.No he didn't.

It is not comparable to John's gospel.The Second Vatican council.

Stuu
April 3rd, 2016, 01:26 AM
Is it my imagination, or are the catholic propaganda threads becoming really

Insipid. Insipider. Insipidest?

It's almost as if they are giving up to the inevitable decline into irrelevance that is evident in the RCC around much of the world, except perhaps the poorest places where they can still cynically celebrate and exploit poverty, and repress women as usual.

Stuart

Nihilo
April 3rd, 2016, 02:06 AM

It's almost as if they are giving up to the inevitable decline into irrelevance that is evident in the RCC around much of the world, except perhaps the poorest places where they can still cynically celebrate and exploit poverty, and repress women as usual.

Stuart:chuckle:

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 04:43 AM
Stuart,

Choose one-

The Pope
Mohammad
El Duce

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 04:56 AM
(No need for worry. The Calvinists are not getting off the hook in this thread. When they get done putting salve on their wounded pride they will realize that the Gospel has gone forth in the United States all ready. No more Gospel. Time for judgement.)

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 05:04 AM
You are being offed the Pope here. But this is my understanding of you

The Pope will be rejected because of pride
You will fane El Duce

But you have a real bent for Mohammad. It's his oil and his girls and his opium.

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 05:20 AM
Here let me explain it to you so Sherman can't call me a troll

Everyone knows that America lusts for cheap oil. Well Mohammad can give that to you.

Everyone knows that America loves to get high. Well Mohammad can get you the highest.

But what about the girls?

Sonnet
April 3rd, 2016, 06:21 AM

Stuart

In what way would you say women are oppressed?

Stuu
April 3rd, 2016, 06:26 AM
Stuart,

Choose one-

The Pope
Mohammad
El Duce
I can't decide which of the three represents the greatest damage done to humanity.

If you choose El Duce don't you get Pius XI anyway?

I think Mussolini made the least contribution to misery on the planet of the three. But he did help Pius XI to consolidate papal power, so it is a close thing.

I give up. What is the correct answer?

Stuart

Stuu
April 3rd, 2016, 06:59 AM
In what way are would you say women are oppressed?
Let's start with reproductive rights. It is a pretty well established principle that you can start to overcome poverty if you allow women to escape a state of perpetual child bearing. The particularly nasty 'Mother Theresa' who claimed that poverty was beautiful, stridently railed against contraception and abortion according to the Catholic line. The denial of contraception and the love for poverty are directly linked. And it all boils down pretty much to the denial of rights to women.

By its influence and the signing of concordats the vatican places pressure on democratically elected governments to limit access to abortion, in ways that endanger the life of pregnant women, and damage mental health. So it is not only repression of women involved in the church, but oppression of women who claim no connection with the church, by way of asserting Catholic dogmas undemocratically on entire populations.

The Catholic church does not allow women to hold clerical positions within the church. It has to use religious exemptions within employment laws around the world in order to discriminate on the basis of gender.

Were you thinking there was no oppression of women in Catholicism?

Stuart

Grosnick Marowbe
April 3rd, 2016, 07:02 AM
the rcc killed christians, tried to keep the common man from having the Word of God and has preached heresy since the beginning

how have they turned the inquisition into a victory, or the rape and molestation of thousands of kids?

That is patently false. THe scritprue predates the rcc by almost 300 years.

one of the best signs that they are to be ignored

Good post.

Sonnet
April 3rd, 2016, 07:16 AM
Let's start with reproductive rights. It is a pretty well established principle that you can start to overcome poverty if you allow women to escape a state of perpetual child bearing. The particularly nasty 'Mother Theresa' who claimed that poverty was beautiful, stridently railed against contraception and abortion according to the Catholic line. The denial of contraception and the love for poverty are directly linked. And it all boils down pretty much to the denial of rights to women.

By its influence and the signing of concordats the vatican places pressure on democratically elected governments to limit access to abortion, in ways that endanger the life of pregnant women, and damage mental health. So it is not only repression of women involved in the church, but oppression of women who claim no connection with the church, by way of asserting Catholic dogmas undemocratically on entire populations.

The Catholic church does not allow women to hold clerical positions within the church. It has to use religious exemptions within employment laws around the world in order to discriminate on the basis of gender.

Were you thinking there was no oppression of women in Catholicism?

Stuart

I wasn't suggesting there was or there wasn't oppression. Just interested to hear your view.

Saint Paul was pretty clear regarding women not teaching, having authority over men and keeping silent in Church.

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 10:30 AM
Stuu, this here is for you, if you are not a ewe.

But if you are a she, pay no attention to me.

Niether troll nor elf, it's only myself.

The answer to your question, is found in my suggestion.

If you will only listen, to my omission.

muhammad offers cheap
1 gasoline
2 opium
3 women

All three very cheap. The first two are self explaining. $2.00 per gallon gas and $10.00 for a hit of heroin. These are historically low prices. No need for discussion. Everyone is happy with these prices.

Now we want to discuss the price of women.

Nihilo
April 3rd, 2016, 11:07 AM
The Catholic church does not allow women to hold clerical positions within the church. It has to use religious exemptions within employment laws around the world in order to discriminate on the basis of gender.The Holy Catholic Church is not man's organization but the Lord's Church. He started it, and He formed its foundation. He is the One Who decided to limit the clergy in His Church (first of its kind, BTW) to males. It's not possible to overturn His decisions democratically, else we're violating the separation between Church and state, and the freedom of religion.

I know that you hate that. And ridicule it. But we believe that He is the Lord from heaven, and we believe in religious liberty.

Tambora
April 3rd, 2016, 11:21 AM
From the Apocrypha
Tobit
chapter 6

5. The angel then told him: “Slit the fish open and take out its gall, heart, and liver, and keep them with you; but throw away the other entrails. Its gall, heart, and liver are useful for medicine."

8. He answered: “As for the fish’s heart and liver, if you burn them to make smoke in the presence of a man or a woman who is afflicted by a demon or evil spirit, any affliction will flee and never return.

Does the RCC do this?

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 11:39 AM
Tambora,

It cost Tiger millions to get rid of his wife and he had a prenuptial.

You American women cost to much.

There is an answer for the problem. But it must happen all at once.

All the American men must disavow all their marriages and all the children of those marriages. Ship all the women and children to Nevada and Wyoming. Then take good Islamic wives who have been taught to obey.

Sonnet
April 3rd, 2016, 12:22 PM
Tambora,

It cost Tiger millions to get rid of his wife and he had a prenuptial.

You American women cost to much.

There is an answer for the problem. But it must happen all at once.

All the American men must disavow all their marriages and all the children of those marriages. Ship all the women and children to Nevada and Wyoming. Then take good Islamic wives who have been taught to obey.

What?

HisServant
April 3rd, 2016, 12:35 PM
Jesus has nothing to do with the RCC. The foundation of the RCC is Mithraism...anyone that has done any honest research knows this.

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 01:02 PM
Sonnet,

You read it right. The Apocrypha allows for enmass doing away with families on a national level for the purposes of doing away with evil. Sort of like a sacrifice. Then the men just start new lives with a better class of women who are able to produce s better class of children.

And it doesn't matter what happens to those former women and children. They are the cause of the problems vexing our nation.

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 03:01 PM
You don't have an answer for this. All you can do is think it can't happen here.

Women are the cause of all divorce. They are to blame. Just like the Roman Catholic Church was to blame for the Protestants leaving, the Protestant men are going to give up on the Protestant women and children.

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
Don't feel so bad. When the Levites put forth their idea of mass divorce as recorded in the Apocrypha the Jews had no answer for it either. So your ignorance is not unique.

You see the Jews of that day believed that they were enlightened. But the Levites knew better. The Levites knew how the Jews could be mastered. The Jews could be mastered by their own ignorance and natural lusts.

(And that is how the Americans are going to be mastered. But that is another story. What you really want to know is the identity of the female High Priest impersonator.)

Sonnet
April 3rd, 2016, 09:40 PM
Sonnet,

You read it right. The Apocrypha allows for enmass doing away with families on a national level for the purposes of doing away with evil. Sort of like a sacrifice. Then the men just start new lives with a better class of women who are able to produce s better class of children.

And it doesn't matter what happens to those former women and children. They are the cause of the problems vexing our nation.

I have no idea what you are trying to say or why you are saying it.

dialm
April 3rd, 2016, 11:59 PM
Sonnet,

The Apocrypha opens with an account of a mass divorce. The people taking part are ordered to divorce and ship their X wives along with their children off to the waste land. Forever to be exiled. Then those newly single males are to take new wives and start new lives.

That is one point.

Then an imposter appears and is crowned illegally.

That is another point.

Here is a third point-

The peeps that the Apocrypha centers around are in total darkness. Those people at that time had sunk to the very depths.

Their enemy was not far away. Very close.

(There is also an underlining point that handcuffs today's peeps as can be seen in this thread. The peeps are scared. Real scared.)

Sonnet
April 4th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Sonnet,

The Apocrypha opens with an account of a mass divorce. The people taking part are ordered to divorce and ship their X wives along with their children off to the waste land. Forever to be exiled. Then those newly single males are to take new wives and start new lives.

That is one point.

Then an imposter appears and is crowned illegally.

That is another point.

Here is a third point-

The peeps that the Apocrypha centers around are in total darkness. Those people at that time had sunk to the very depths.

Their enemy was not far away. Very close.

(There is also an underlining point that handcuffs today's peeps as can be seen in this thread. The peeps are scared. Real scared.)

Thanks. And the point you making is?