PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons why men are superior

dialm
March 29th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Number 1:

Women hold no intrinsic moral direction in and of themselves.

Proofs:

1. The bible treats women as empty morally

First example is Eve. It didn't really matter to her whether she ate the forbidden fruit or not. It was the serpant that put the idea across to her. She didn't care one way or the other.

2. Lions and tigers

Second example. In the animal kingdom all a dominant male has to do to control the female is to continue his dominance over the other males. The female has no moral attachment. The relationship between male and female in the animal kingdom depends on the male remaining dominant. When the dominant male loses his position the female is lost along with the former dominant male's position in nature.

3. Child bearing and or motherhood

Women are totally incapable of raising male children. Woman raised males are always juvi's.

patrick jane
March 29th, 2016, 12:55 PM
By all means keep going. Bury yourself

theophilus
March 29th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Maybe he can't count past 3?

patrick jane
March 29th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Must be a man

patrick jane
March 29th, 2016, 01:03 PM
His Mom came home, he had to stop at 3

annabenedetti
March 29th, 2016, 01:06 PM

This should be entertaining.

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Because we rarely live past 70?

glorydaz
March 29th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Number 1:

Proofs:

First example is Eve. It didn't really matter to her whether she ate the forbidden fruit or not. It was the serpant that put the idea across to her. She didn't care one way or the other.

2. Lions and tigers

Second example. In the animal kingdom all a dominant male has to do to control the female is to continue his dominance over the other males. The female has no moral attachment. The relationship between male and female in the animal kingdom depends on the male remaining dominant. When the dominant male loses his position the female is lost along with the former dominant male's position in nature.

Women are totally incapable of raising male children. Woman raised males are always juvi's.

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-045.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

dialm
March 29th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Proof number 2:

Political:

(Most women avoid the moral question as the posters here have shown nicely but it had to be put out there as it is sort of a religious issue.)

Probably everyone posting in this, present company excluded, are closet Hillary voters.

Now just where does Hillary get her moral outlook from?

One word-

Barrak Obama!

dialm
March 29th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Why does Hillary get her moral political outlook from Barebutt Obama?

Because he is the dominant male in the political arena right now. It use to be Bill but no more. See point about Tigers and Lions in original post.

exminister
March 29th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Number 1:

Proofs:

2. Lions and tigers

Donald???
Is that you?

HisServant
March 29th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Because we rarely live past 70?

That's because we don't want to!

dialm
March 29th, 2016, 02:46 PM
It is true that female life expectancy is longer then that of men. It is artificial. In the wild males out live females.

john w
March 29th, 2016, 02:48 PM
4. Men get/understand "The Three Stooges."

serpentdove
March 29th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Donald???
Is that you?

Winners aren't losers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSPsRsIwzAY) :greedy: ~ Jimmy Kimmel 1 Jn 2:15

theophilus
March 29th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Number 1:

Proofs:

Eve was perfectly willing to obey until the serpent accused God of lying.

2. Lions and tigers

Animals don't form "moral" attachments.

But women are left "holding the bag" when "dad" takes off leaving her with his share of the responsibilities.

:rolleyes:

jamie
March 29th, 2016, 03:01 PM

Is that why Paul said that in the spiritual realm there is no gender difference?

Why is gender irrelevant? Jesus explains.

Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, but those who are counted worthy to attain that age and the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage, nor can they die anymore for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection." (Luke 20:34-36)

"The flesh profits nothing." (Jesus)

annabenedetti
March 29th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Proof number 2:

Political:

(Most women avoid the moral question as the posters here have shown nicely but it had to be put out there as it is sort of a religious issue.)

Probably everyone posting in this, present company excluded, are closet Hillary voters.

Now just where does Hillary get her moral outlook from?

One word-

Barrak Obama!

Are you making this up as you go along?

annabenedetti
March 29th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Number 1:

Are you married?

Second example. In the animal kingdom all a dominant male has to do to control the female

Tell that to the black widow spider.

Do you have children?

Selaphiel
March 29th, 2016, 03:28 PM
"The Bible" and "The animal kingdom".

I can just sense the academic rigor of these arguments! Must be years of careful studies behind this.

Try not to go through life as an embodied joke.

Nick M
March 29th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Only 10?

dialm
March 29th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Another dominate male peeking from behind Hillary's apron.

patrick jane
March 29th, 2016, 03:44 PM
I can't wait for the next 7 !!!

genuineoriginal
March 29th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Number 1:

That is clearly false.

His Mom came home, he had to stop at 3
Can't you guys count?
He only posted number 1, not numbers 1-3.

quip
March 29th, 2016, 04:00 PM
3, 7 or 10, meh.... men seem to be prone to such exaggeration. :chuckle:

He's done. :smokie:

genuineoriginal
March 29th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Proof number 2:

Political:

Probably everyone posting in this, present company excluded, are closet Hillary voters. !
What in the world would make you think anyone on here is a Hillary voter?
Have you been taking vacations in Colorado?

Edit: I posted this before I saw annabenedetti and quip posted on this thread. They are clearly Hillary voters.

quip
March 29th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Edit: I posted this before I saw annabenedetti and quip posted on this thread. They are clearly Hillary voters.

:wave2:

patrick jane
March 29th, 2016, 04:20 PM
That is clearly false.

Can't you guys count?
He only posted number 1, not numbers 1-3.

GO is right, only 1 with 3 points or so We have 9 more to go

john w
March 29th, 2016, 04:30 PM
5. Women dig cats. Men say that they dig cats, when women are around. But when women are not around, we kick cats.

Nick M
March 29th, 2016, 04:38 PM
5. Women dig cats. Men say that they dig cats, when women are around. But when women are not around, we kick cats.

Only after I scrape it off my bumper.

Ktoyou
March 29th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Number 1:

Proofs:

You want to tell them ,or shall I? You have always been a silly girl since you were five darlin.

Ktoyou
March 29th, 2016, 04:46 PM
3, 7 or 10, meh.... men seem to be prone to such exaggeration. :chuckle:

He's done. :smokie:

LOL! The kid has you fooled.

dialm
March 29th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Yes it is just to easy to prove that women are inferior. Take for instance the list of the 10 greatest women of the modern era-

10. Barbra Wawa

She has to be the greatest woman talking head of all time.

9. Billie Jean

The greatest athlete. (Even though it is only tennis)

8. Opa Winfry

For giving the world Dr. Phil

7. (To be continue.)

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 03:57 AM
Where did we leave off? Oh yeah number 7. Well you probably get the idea. There are not do many impressive leading ladies to choose from. So why don't we just jump over to number 1?

The number 1 greatest woman of the modern era has to be that famous atheist Madam 0'Hare.

The only true atheist on record who was not also a drug addict. Now check this out/

There has never been a female Pope. And do you know why? Because the Roman Cstholic church uses the Old Testsment model for its church apparatus.

Not only has there never been a female Pope if you read the the Old Testsment the way Judaism reads it then you will realize that there has never been a female High Priest.

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 06:07 AM
Or was there a female High Priest?

Certainly there have been several Popes that one could rate as being effeminate. And we know there have been many imposters. Who is to say whether or not that at least one, if not several of the Old Testament period High Priests were in fact High Priestesses?

theophilus
March 30th, 2016, 07:15 AM
dialm,

...since you are painting with a very broad brush...

We know men are superior.

They were created first.
They were made in the image of God.
They are the head of the woman.
They are stronger, faster and smarter.

They die in battles.
They drive very fast and get very angry at other drivers.
They sire children then leave for greener, younger pastures.
They rape their daughters (says the 6 year old the first time she has sex; "are you sure this is ok daddy?").
They kill things with firearms in the name of "target practice."
They sell infants (read new-borns) into the Thai sex-tours for wealthy businessmen to "use.".
They join gangs and kill each other.

Indeed, men ARE superior to women.

I bow to your superiority.

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Theophilus,

Sounds like you are an atheist want to be? Why don't you admit that women are responsible for most if not all the evil that takes place. The Bible pins the original sin on Eve. The 'serpant' probably was Eve herself. Or at least the image of a woman with long flowing hair. That kind of hair looks like the hood of a cobra. Besides, Satan as the great deceiver must be a female gender pretending to be a male gender. Part of The devil's deceit package.

Your friend,
dialm

theophilus
March 30th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Theophilus,

Sounds like you are an atheist want to be? Why don't you admit that women are responsible for most if not all the evil that takes place. The Bible pins the original sin on Eve. The 'serpant' probably was Eve herself. Or at least the image of a woman with long flowing hair. That kind of hair looks like the hood of a cobra. Besides, Satan as the great deceiver must be a female gender pretending to be a male gender. Part of The devil's deceit package.

Your friend,
dialm

OK.

I admit it.

And I know where you live.

:rotfl:

Ktoyou
March 30th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Yes it is just to easy to prove that women are inferior. Take for instance the list of the 10 greatest women of the modern era-

You little goofball! I am way superior to you and you well know it. I am older, richer, and fatter:rotfl:

SaulToPaul
March 30th, 2016, 09:53 AM

:chuckle:

So true.

annabenedetti
March 30th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Theophilus,

Your friend,
dialm

You sad, sad little misogynist.

Your friend,

anna

User Name
March 30th, 2016, 10:34 AM
4. Men get/understand "The Three Stooges."

He has a point here.

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 10:38 AM
So you people want more proof huh? Ok, here goes nothing-

Have you ever wondered why Aaron and his offspring became the High Priesthood and not Moses?

First of all I'm not buying that speech impediment mumbo jumbo. There were only two occasions when Moses was caught stammering.

1. When Pharoh questioned him about the killing of the Egyptian guard.

2. When he said, "i-i-i I duh-duh-duh do!"

Now here is the thing. Probably there has never been any such of a thing as a Levite woman. The idea of a Person being a Levite and a female is an oxymoron. The two terms cannot coincide. Moses couldn't have the High Priesthoid because his wife was not Jewish. Moses didn't marry a Levite and he didn't even marry a Jewish. These people that Moses was dealing with were very racially motivated.

It is possible that there was one female in history that was a Levite. That would be Moses' sister. She obviously wanted the High Priest office. What difference would it make to Moses since he wasn't going to get it? Moses was the fall guy for His poor sister being rejected. In reality the rest of the Levites wouldn't accept her.

Can you blame them?

Ktoyou
March 30th, 2016, 11:03 AM

Sometimes you tank them?

Back on the ranch, we had to thin them out.

theophilus
March 30th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Theophilus,

Your friend,
dialm
dialm,

I didn't get a friend request. Are you going to send me one?

patrick jane
March 30th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Sometimes you tank them?

Cat killer

theophilus
March 30th, 2016, 12:04 PM
We used to have an old mule man as a client and he "vaccinated" his cats with a .22.

Poly
March 30th, 2016, 12:05 PM

Sticky thread for me to get into as I really think women who think they can do everything a man can do are idiots but saying crazy things like this is pretty idiotic too.

My husband and I raised and homeschooled 4 boys. I had a lot to do with them not turning out to be "juvi's." While my husband was and is a great father, he couldn't be around them as much as I was due to him always holding down a job to faithfully provide for us. He couldn't be in the early half of the day of raising and homeschooling them as I was (along with our youngest, a daughter) while working.
But no, no "juvi's" here. All went on to college and are leading successful lives. My 3 oldest are married and my 2 oldest have 2 kids each. My youngest son is still in college and working and I'm still homeschooling my 16 year old.

john w
March 30th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Only after I scrape it off my bumper.

That' gold, Nick the great......gold! saint John Weinfeld

john w
March 30th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Sometimes you tank them?

My barber-ette used practice on cats. She may not be a great barber-ette, but my county in the DFW area has the baldest cats in the state.

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Yeah johnw, we are going to talk about cat houses in a few. 'Cuz, we know how you love 'em.

SaulToPaul
March 30th, 2016, 12:26 PM
My barber-ette used practice on cats. She may not be a great barber-ette, but my county in the DFW area has the baldest cats in the state.

Did she have a 3 chair clip joint?

Ktoyou
March 30th, 2016, 12:32 PM

Cats are good good many things. Down on the ranch we tossed them to prevent mange. Nothing worse than a mangy cat with no rat sense.

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Ktoyou,

Oh boy! You just opened a can of worms. Thanks.

The original Tabernacle described in the Old Testament was a tent that can be thought of as a wilderness hunting lodge where people got to rough it. Females don't dig that. So the greatest womanizer of all time built the moonlight bunny ranch.

Would you like for me to give you some bible verses, bible chapters, and entire bible books to prove what I say?

Ktoyou
March 30th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Ktoyou,

Oh boy! You just opened a can of worms. Thanks.

The original Tabernacle described in the Old Testament was a tent that can be thought of as a wilderness hunting lodge where people got to rough it. Females don't dig that.

I shot three bears! So, your point is bare of fact, and unable to bear it.

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Oh they got rid of many bears back then. What the feminine feline types liked to do with bears was to stuff them. Stuff them in hollowed out logs that is. Then all the feminine feline types would all gather around King Sally's cat house set the logs on fire then sing praises for their circumcision.

exminister
March 30th, 2016, 01:04 PM
dialm,

There were 7 women prophets. One was a judge of Israel itself.

http://stronginfaith.org/article.php?page=90

:think:

Margaret Thatcher ?

exminister
March 30th, 2016, 01:06 PM

I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I don't know.

Ktoyou
March 30th, 2016, 01:11 PM
all the feminine feline types would all gather around King Sally's cat house set the logs on fire then sing praises for their circumcision.

Did you work at King Sally's, or were you one of the cats? Did you have mange?

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 01:16 PM
exminister,

How many false prophets did you say there were?

True or false

Were any of these 'female' prophets Levites?

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Ktoyou,

King Sally' cat house was burnt to the ground by a real King.

Ktoyou
March 30th, 2016, 01:19 PM
So, you were reincarnated? I do not believe in reincarnation, so you are fibbing here.

john w
March 30th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Did she have a 3 chair clip joint?

Oh, you're a regular Rip Taylor today, aren't you Mayor?Won't don't you head on down to your local "Barbers Are Us," and tell them you want the "Larry Fine" Special" look, as you have a date at Morelli's this weekend, and want to impress the babe? I bet the barber would get a kick out of that!

john w
March 30th, 2016, 01:26 PM
So, you were reincarnated? I do not believe in reincarnation, so you are fibbing here.

I don't believe in inarculation, Kay.

Ktoyou
March 30th, 2016, 01:34 PM
I don't believe in inarculation, Kay.

I do not believe it it either.

23835 inoverts all!

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Ktoyou,

But you probably believe in that old cat house religion of

ONCE SAVED ALWSYS SAVED

SaulToPaul
March 30th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Oh, you're a regular Rip Taylor today, aren't you Mayor?Won't don't you head on down to your local "Barbers Are Us," and tell them you want the "Larry Fine" Special" look, as you have a date at Morelli's this weekend, and want to impress the babe? I bet the barber would get a kick out of that!

No, my lady hairstylist is so young, she does not know Larry Fine from Justin 'Beaver'. :noid:

exminister
March 30th, 2016, 02:27 PM
exminister,

How many false prophets did you say there were?

True or false

Were any of these 'female' prophets Levites?

All were true prophets.
There were 7 women prophets. One was a judge of Israel itself.

http://stronginfaith.org/article.php?page=90

I put a prophet above a priest any day. The law and the Prophets!

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 02:34 PM
exminister,

The Judges had no power over the Levites. Neither did the Kings, who were an extension of the Judges. The prophets were interlopers who were the enemies of the Priests and Levites.

The Kings, judges and prophets were all infiltrated by women. This is circumstantial evidence that at least one High Priest was a woman.

john w
March 30th, 2016, 02:58 PM
No, my lady hairstylist is so young, she does not know Larry Fine from Justin 'Beaver'. :noid:

Mine is so old, she was pulling up her socks recently, and relayed to me that she was not wearing any socks-yikes!

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Hey jennyw,

How many of those Pope outfits do you have hanging in your closet?

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Like most of you pope want to he's you probably wear slacks.

Crucible
March 30th, 2016, 03:15 PM
^
Watch out!
The elite, socially disordered feminized 1st World will call you bad names!

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 03:25 PM
To tie up some dangling posts

Women are inferior because

1 all false religion originates from women
2 women are innately amoral
3 satan is a male impersonator
4 femminization of anything marks the end of that thing whether it is religion, political order, or even the family unit

Crucible
March 30th, 2016, 03:25 PM
The Bible does indeed teach that women, without men, are without direction morally. Even St. Augustine stated that the only real purpose women have is to bear children.

And that's all they have done- men built up the world, created law, order, art, philosophy, and science- mankind was a patriarchy BECAUSE men were SUPERIOR.

Watching feminized men sit there and reject that reality is a pitiful thing. It's also pitiful that women themselves even demonstrated this WHEN THEY WANTED EMANCIPATION ONLY AFTER THE WORLD INDUSTRIALIZED.

It's like building a house, someone coming along and forcing you to let them live there- and then, as time went on, they now have more of a right then yourself to be in it!
These men have Stockholm's Syndrome, every last one of them:

What a funny way to say one is 'burying' there self- with what exactly, facts? Are you pro-life? Then guess what, you sound like areal moron calling abortion murder while you support a movement that hinged on birth control- it was outright the perceived 'solution' to female problems- what does that tell you, folks? READ AGAIN FROM TOP.

So, with those who agree with me, let the ignorant be ignorant. They look for anybody to say one thing about women and then they sink their teeth in and hum every ad hominem, accusation, and vitriol they can because they don't like something called REALITY :rolleyes:

dialm
March 30th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Crucible,

Right on

Crucible
March 30th, 2016, 03:49 PM

You were taught by a man, with a gun built by a man, to impress and be with a man.

Funny how you all just can't come to terms with the reality around you- instead you go on excuses and irrelevance.
I'm surprised Queen Elizabeth hasn't bee brought up yet, as it's one of the most used arguments of feminists- that's the only thing that isn't otherwise resoundingly typical of the discussion :rolleyes:

exminister
March 30th, 2016, 04:38 PM
exminister,

The Judges had no power over the Levites. Neither did the Kings, who were an extension of the Judges. The prophets were interlopers who were the enemies of the Priests and Levites.

The Kings, judges and prophets were all infiltrated by women. This is circumstantial evidence that at least one High Priest was a woman.

so someone only reads the first 5 books of the Bible

Robert Pate
March 30th, 2016, 04:49 PM
I have always considered women to be physically superior to men.

Child birth is a miracle.

Tambora
March 30th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Looks like another thread for someone that has trouble getting a date.
And wants to blame it on anything else rather than themselves.

john w
March 30th, 2016, 05:04 PM
7. Of the hundreds of fights that I've had with women, I've only lost one fight to a woman; and the only reason that I lost that fight, was because she slipped me a mickey, in my glass of "Ripple." I felt so cheap.

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 02:57 AM
Robert Pate,

In your case I would have to agree with you. As illogical as women are they are superior to you and your cat house religion of

once circumcised always circumcised

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 02:59 AM
exminister,

You mean the first five books of the New Testament where Jesus appointed absolutely no women as Apostles.

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 03:01 AM
Tambora,

Are asking me out? No thanks. I don't need another round of rabbi shots.

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 03:02 AM
Jennyw,

Do you play tennis?

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 06:27 AM
We have examined several different angles to the problem of churches being turned into cat houses.

Here is the main issue with 'johns' frequenting cat houses:

How are 'johnws' going to feel good about themselves when they leave the cat house?

You see they need something to enable them to return to the cat house again and again. So here it is. The old cat house religion-

ONCE CIRCUMCISED ALWAYS CIRCUMCISED

Tambora
March 31st, 2016, 08:04 AM
Tambora,

Are asking me out? Hell no.

ok doser
March 31st, 2016, 08:09 AM
You were taught by a man, with a gun built by a man, to impress and be with a man.

Funny how you all just can't come to terms with the reality around you- instead you go on excuses and irrelevance.
I'm surprised Queen Elizabeth hasn't bee brought up yet, as it's one of the most used arguments of feminists- that's the only thing that isn't otherwise resoundingly typical of the discussion :rolleyes:

i'd rather see boadicea considered

ok doser
March 31st, 2016, 08:10 AM
Number 1:

Proofs:

:freak:

have ever actually read the bible?

theophilus
March 31st, 2016, 08:26 AM
Hell no.

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!

:rotfl:

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 10:09 AM
Here is what is going to happen to the cat house hang, (you girls)-

The Lord is going to send the Pope and Mohomad and a couple of Dictators to straighten things out.

First: women's voting is going to be out.
Second: women must only be slowed to earn minimum wage.
Third: freedom of speech for women is denied.

Later the bad stuff

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 10:10 AM
Here is what is going to happen to the cat house gang, (you girls)-

The Lord is going to send the Pope and Mohomad and a couple of Dictators to straighten things out.

Second: women must only be allowed to earn minimum wage.

Later the bad stuff

theophilus
March 31st, 2016, 10:39 AM
Here is what is going to happen to the cat house gang, (you girls)-

Second: women must only be allowed to earn minimum wage.

Later the bad stuff

You will make a good muslim.

:)

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 10:48 AM
I'm a Puritan. We are going to put the cat house gang in the dog house.

As to the question concerning Queen Elizabeth-

She mark the zenith of English power. I told you that the feminization denotes the end.

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 10:51 AM
Through the concept of feminization it can be shown the zenith and the descent of the Levites.

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 11:47 AM
All cat houses will be closed, ie phony churches

No women sitting judges

No women jurors

The only things women will be allowed to do is washing dishes. Maid service. Laundry. You know, things that women can actually do in a competent manner.

But under no circumstances are women to be allowed to be scene in public. Unless of course they wear shrouds.

Needless to say all women preachers like Methodists will be outlawed.

patrick jane
March 31st, 2016, 11:49 AM
All cat houses will be closed, ie phony churches

No women sitting judges

No women jurors

The only things women will be allowed to do is washing dishes. Maid service. Laundry. You know, things that women can actually do in a competent manner.

But under no circumstances are women to be allowed to be scene in public. Unless of course they wear shrouds.

Needless to say all women preachers like Methodists will be outlawed.

You should be a radical muslim the way you talk

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 12:31 PM
You speak like an inferior. Maybe you should cover your face and wear longer skirts?

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 12:56 PM
The Prophets, the Judges and Kings all were infiltrated by females. If we can prove that the Livites and especially the High Priesthood were also infiltrated then there would be no question that the Livitical Order is anathema.

theophilus
March 31st, 2016, 12:57 PM
You speak like an inferior. Maybe you should cover your face and wear longer skirts?

PJ in a skirt:

theophilus
March 31st, 2016, 12:58 PM
The Prophets, the Judges and Kings all were infiltrated by females. If we can prove that the Livites and especially the High Priesthood were also infiltrated then there would be no question that the Livitical Order is anathema.

Beware your blasphemies will find you out.

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 01:27 PM
Are you implying that the Levites are a tool to be blasphemed?

theophilus
March 31st, 2016, 01:28 PM
Are you implying that the Levites are a tool to be blasphemed?

I am not implying anything.

It is you who is currently allowing yourself to be used as an instrument of unrighteousness.

May God have mercy on you.

glorydaz
March 31st, 2016, 01:36 PM
I'm a Puritan.

I told you that the feminization denotes the end.

You're not a Puritan. You're a psycho killer in the making. The FBI will undoubtedly be doing a profile on you in the end. :think:

ok doser
March 31st, 2016, 01:39 PM
best to get a sample of his brain tissue now, while it's fresh :)

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 01:40 PM
glorydaz,

Don't look now but your glory is fading.

FBI

Female Brats who are Insane

dialm
March 31st, 2016, 01:41 PM
theopholis,

The Levites are losers of the first magnatude because they let a woman act as High Priest.

Town Heretic
March 31st, 2016, 01:42 PM
Some grow up to be President, like Clinton or Obama. Some turn comic commentator, like John Stewart. Or Eddie Murphy, Keanu Reeves. Okay, Keanu doesn't mean to be funny, but what list/rebuttal is perfect?

Only 10?
Well, we're all hoping (either).

Why does Hillary get her moral political outlook from Barebutt Obama?.
Which number is that?

Are you making this up as you go along?
You think he's putting that much effort into it? :think:

Sherman
March 31st, 2016, 02:02 PM
Here is what is going to happen to the cat house hang, (you girls)-

Second: women must only be slowed to earn minimum wage.

Later the bad stuff

Thread shut down. Please do not open another one like this. TOL is not the place for misogyny like this. This thread seems to have no other purpose than to troll and get a rise out of the membership.

7. Thou SHALL NOT troll our forums. If you are here to make outlandish, crazy statements merely to get a rise out of the membership and cause trouble, please save yourself the time and leave.