PDA

View Full Version : Christ's Resurrected Body

WeberHome
March 29th, 2016, 09:33 AM
-
The Watch Tower Society says that Christ's crucified body is still dead and its remains are squirreled away somewhere on earth in a condition, and a location, known only to God.

Opinion among traditional Christians vary. Some say Christ's crucified body was restored to life normally; viz: in a manner consistent with the other resurrections described in the Bible; while others say Christ's crucified body came back to life as a so called glorified body.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

themuzicman
March 29th, 2016, 10:08 AM
1 Cor 15: If Christ is not resurrected, then your faith is in vain.

The bible is clear that Christ still had the wounds on his hands and feet when he was resurrected.

jamie
March 29th, 2016, 03:10 PM
There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:44)

Spiritual bodies are interdimensional.

genuineoriginal
March 29th, 2016, 04:31 PM
The Watch Tower Society says that Christ's crucified body is still dead
Is that supposed to prove that Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians?

WeberHome
March 29th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Is that supposed to prove that Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians?

Were you to ask door-to-door Watchtower Society missionaries if they believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, I can assure you they would answer in the affirmative. However, what you may not know is that you and they would not be on the same page as the conversation would be talking about two very different processes that go by the same name. In other words: you would find yourself thrown off by semantic double speak.

The traditional Christian understanding of Christ's resurrection is common throughout the gospels; viz: Jesus Christ died as a physical human being and he came back as a physical human being.

However; according to the Watch Tower Society; Christ didn't physically rise from the dead at all; and here's why.

In Watch Tower Society theology, an angel named Michael volunteered to come to the earth to die for humanity's sins. But in order to do so; he had to relinquish his angel existence to become a human being seeing as how in Society theology it is impossible for someone to exist as a spirit being and a human being simultaneously. Thus when Michael's so-called "life force" was transferred to flesh and given the name Jesus; he became not only a different species of life, but a whole other person too.

Did the human Jesus really show himself alive by many positive proofs after he had suffered? Not according to the Watch Tower Society. In their theology, Michael the angel showed himself alive by means of a materialized body that resembled the human Jesus in every way-- nail prints and spear wound to boot. It was necessary to utilize an avatar because the human Jesus had to stay dead in order for the angel Michael to regain his angel existence.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

WeberHome
March 30th, 2016, 07:30 AM
There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:44) Spiritual bodies are interdimensional.

Watch as I misquote 1Cor 15:44 because the difference, though subtle. is significant.

"It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spirit body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spirit one."

No; it doesn't say spirit body but nevertheless that's what some people have decided it ought to say.

The Greek word translated "spiritual" is ambiguous. It doesn't necessarily refer to the characteristics of a body with the consistency of thin air. Below is a list of spiritual things that bear absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to the bodily chemistry of an angel or a demon.

Spiritual gifts (Rom 1:11)
Spiritual law (Rom 7:14)
Spiritual things (Rom 15:27)
Spiritual people (1Cor 2:15)
Spiritual nourishment (1Cor 10:3)
Spiritual water (1Cor 10:4)
Spiritual rock (1Cor 10:4)
Spiritual blessings (Eph 1:3)
Spiritual music (Eph 5:19)
Spiritual understanding (Col 1:9)
Spiritual housing (1Pet 2:5)
Spiritual sacrifices (1Pet 2:5)

I sincerely believe that the spiritual body spoken of at 1Cor 15:44 is in no way composed of a gaseous substance. Of what material it is composed I don't know; but I do know at least four things about it.

1• The spiritual body is patterned after Christ's body.

†. Phil 3:20-21 . .Our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

2• The spiritual body is capable of dining upon ordinary foods.

†. Luke 22:15-16 . . I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. For I tell you: I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God.

3• The spiritual body is capable of imbibing ordinary beverages.

†. Matt 26:29 . . I tell you: I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom.

4• The spiritual body is capable of being seen by the naked eye.

†. Acts 1:11 . . Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched him go into heaven.

†. Rev 1:7 . . Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

jamie
March 30th, 2016, 07:59 AM
4• The spiritual body is capable of being seen by the naked eye.

Paul said, "Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. (1 Timothy 1:17)

Paul's context refers to the King as God, and so he is.

WeberHome
March 30th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Paul said, "Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. (1 Timothy 1:17) Paul's context refers to the King as God, and so he is.

Since it is very easy to prove that Christ's spiritual body is solid rather than gaseous, and that it's visible to the naked eye; then the sensible approach is to accept that the king spoken of in that passage is God Himself rather than Christ. In point of fact; God Himself was the eternal king before Christ was born.

†. Ps 10:16 . . Yhvh is King for ever and ever

†. Ps 29:10 . .Yhvh sits as King forever.

God Himself for sure is invisible.

†. John 4:24 . . God is spirit

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

jamie
March 30th, 2016, 11:35 AM
In point of fact; God Himself was the eternal king before Christ was born.

In point of fact, Jesus Christ is the last Adam. Paul said so.

themuzicman
March 30th, 2016, 11:53 AM

Not only is that completely ripped out of context, it contradicts the text from which it was taken.

A spiritual body is one that is incorruptible and immortal, not "interdimensional"

jamie
March 30th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Not only is that completely ripped out of context, it contradicts the text from which it was taken.

A spiritual body is one that is incorruptible and immortal, not "interdimensional"

A natural body exists only in the physical dimension, but a spiritual body can exist in the spiritual dimension or the physical dimension.

So they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish and some honeycomb. And He took it and ate in their presence. (Luke 24:42-43)

Ben Masada
March 31st, 2016, 03:43 AM

There is no spiritual body. If you read James 2:26, faith without the Law is akin to a dead body without the breath of life. (Gen. 2:7) We have either a living body with the breath of life or a living soul which is what we must be. When the Lord formed man from the dust of the earth, He breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and we became a living soul. That's what we are, a living soul.

jamie
March 31st, 2016, 08:38 AM

The terms are not mutually exclusive. For instance, did Jacob wrestle with God?

WeberHome
March 31st, 2016, 08:48 AM
When the Lord formed man from the dust of the earth, He breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and we became a living soul.

. 1Cor 15:45-50 . . It is even so written: "The first man Adam became a living soul. The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. Nevertheless, the first is, not that which is spiritual, but that which is physical, afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is out of the earth and made of dust; the second man is out of heaven.

I think what that passage essentially does is identify Christ as the Word of John 1:1-4 and John 1:14

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life;"

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us."

So then: Christ didn't become a life-giving spirit after his resurrection: no, he was a life-giving spirit all along; even before the construction of the cosmos with all of its forms of life, matter, and energy.

Another thing 1Cor 15:45-50 does is prove that it's possible for someone to exist as a human being and as a spirit being simultaneously. The reason I say that is because the kind of life that's in the Word is the very same kind of life that's in God.

. John 5:26 . . Just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself

The kind of life that's in the Father is eternal life; which is impervious to death. So then: when the Word became flesh, his spirit existence wasn't terminated in order to make it possible for him to do so. No, the Word continued to exist as spirit all the while he existed as flesh.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

jamie
March 31st, 2016, 09:01 AM
No, the Word continued to exist as spirit all the while he existed as flesh.

The penalty for sin is the second death. (Matthew 10:28)

WeberHome
March 31st, 2016, 10:07 AM
The penalty for sin is the second death. (Matthew 10:28)

It's considered poor netiquette to digress from a thread's topic. Please restrict your comments to things related to Christ's resurrected body.

-=========================

themuzicman
March 31st, 2016, 11:06 AM
The terms are not mutually exclusive. For instance, did Jacob wrestle with God?

24 Then Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him until daybreak.

This suggests a corporeal body. Nothing "interdimensional" about it.

jamie
March 31st, 2016, 12:25 PM
This suggests a corporeal body. Nothing "interdimensional" about it.

So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.” (Genesis 32:30)

jamie
March 31st, 2016, 12:29 PM
It's considered poor netiquette to digress from a thread's topic. Please restrict your comments to things related to Christ's resurrected body.

My response was to post #10 which is directly related to Jesus' resurrected body. I suspect it just went over your head.

themuzicman
March 31st, 2016, 12:37 PM
So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.” (Genesis 32:30)

Again, nothing interdimensional, here. No suggestion of some other kind of body.

When Jesus was on the earth, did he have a human body just like ours?

WeberHome
March 31st, 2016, 12:40 PM
-
Even if the man with whom Jacob wrestled had been in a so-called "interdimensional" body; the incident would be irrelevant because it would not prove that Christ lived in one of those kinds of bodies, nor died in one, nor rose from the dead in one.

These kinds of theories are not only irrational, but they're just downright irresponsible too.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

jamie
March 31st, 2016, 12:41 PM
Again, nothing interdimensional, here. No suggestion of some other kind of body.

If Jesus was standing beside you could you see him?

When Jesus manifests himself to establish his theocratic kingdom will people then see him?

jamie
March 31st, 2016, 12:44 PM
Even if the man with whom Jacob wrestled had been in a so-called "interdimensional" body; the incident would be irrelevant because it would not prove that Christ lived in one of those kinds of bodies, nor died in one, nor rose from the dead in one.

These kinds of theories are not only irrational, but they're just downright irresponsible too.

The Rock who led Israel out of Egypt was made flesh, two different kind of bodies.

WeberHome
March 31st, 2016, 12:46 PM
If Jesus was standing beside you could you see him? When Jesus manifests himself to establish his theocratic kingdom will people then see him?

See post #6 and post #8

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

themuzicman
March 31st, 2016, 12:46 PM
If Jesus was standing beside you could you see him?

Barring some work of the Holy Spirit to conceal Him, yes.

When Jesus manifests himself to establish his theocratic kingdom will people then see him?

Yes. He will be in a resurrected human body.

WeberHome
March 31st, 2016, 12:54 PM
-
Well; that's it for me guys. The thread has become jamie's private little center stage and I am not in the least entertained by his oddball theories and/or his off-topic comments.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

patrick jane
March 31st, 2016, 12:56 PM
-
Well; that's it for me guys. The thread has become jamie's private little center stage and I am not in the least entertained by his oddball theories.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jamie's a girl soooo . . .

WeberHome
March 31st, 2016, 01:03 PM
Jamie's a girl

Both genders of the human race are "him". See Gen 1:27.

john w
March 31st, 2016, 01:34 PM
1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Flesh and blood-no entrance into heaven....

Notice:

Genesis 2:23 JKJV And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Adam-flesh and bone-no blood-the Spirit of God within him.......

Luke 24:39KJV Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Notice-the Lord Jesus Christ's glorified body-flesh and bone-no blood.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Again- flesh and bone-no blood. The Lord Jesus Christ, today, in the 3rd heaven, is a man(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV,Hebrews 10:12 KJV ), in a flesh and bone, glorified body.

jamie
March 31st, 2016, 02:33 PM
Barring some work of the Holy Spirit to conceal Him, yes.

No need to conceal him, Jesus is invisible.

themuzicman
April 1st, 2016, 05:13 PM
No need to conceal him, Jesus is invisible.

I think the disciples would disagree.

jamie
April 1st, 2016, 05:25 PM
I think the disciples would disagree.

Paul said Jesus is invisible. (1 Timothy 1:17)

themuzicman
April 1st, 2016, 05:29 PM

This is speaking of the Godhead and God's attributes, not human attributes.

jamie
April 1st, 2016, 05:40 PM
This is speaking of the Godhead and God's attributes, not human attributes.

Jesus is no longer human, he is Spirit. Those who don't have Christ's Spirit are not his. (Romans 8:9)

genuineoriginal
April 4th, 2016, 09:10 AM

Paul was speaking of God the Father in that verse, not Jesus Christ, just as in this verse:

Colossians 1:15
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

steko
April 4th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Jesus is no longer human, he is Spirit. Those who don't have Christ's Spirit are not his. (Romans 8:9)

The Lord Jesus is permanently human and physical.

The Bible is not Platonist.

themuzicman
April 4th, 2016, 10:34 AM

This is the heresy of gnosticism.

Jesus was resurrected in body and ascended in body. There is no support in Scripture for saying that he is no otherwise

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Jesus was resurrected in body and ascended in body.

Interdimensional beings such as God and angels can manifest themselves in a physical body.

themuzicman
April 4th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Interdimensional beings such as God and angels can manifest themselves in a physical body.

OK, you've just denied Chalcedon, and you're officially a heretic.

Not to mention you've denied 1 Corinthians 15, where Jesus' resurrection is bodily.

john w
April 4th, 2016, 12:29 PM

Made up. He is a man today-you've been given the verses. The Mediator must be a man.

Sit.

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Not to mention you've denied 1 Corinthians 15, where Jesus' resurrection is bodily.

Paul explains that there is a natural body and a supernatural spiritual body. Jesus was raised from the dead in a spiritual body.

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Heretic?

He Drew a circle that shut me out—
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But Love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle that took him in!

-Edwin Markham

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Made up. He is a man today-you've been given the verses. The Mediator must be a man.

Yes, he is a man changed to an incorruptible body and given immortality. Paul explained that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.
(1 Corinthians 15:50)

Jesus is the King and we will join him in his kingdom.

Repent and believe the gospel. (Jesus)

steko
April 4th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Yes, he is a man changed to an incorruptible body and given immortality. Paul explained that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.

The Lord Jesus rose from the dead in the same body in which He died and it was glorified, meaning He put on the heavenly quality of incorruption. Believers are promised the same in Romans 8, 1Co 15 and Phil 3:21.

john w
April 4th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Paul explains that there is a natural body and a supernatural spiritual body. Jesus was raised from the dead in a spiritual body.

The opposite of "spiritual" is not physical, rummy.

john w
April 4th, 2016, 01:02 PM

" Paul explained that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.
1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."-you

Oh. We did not know that. Slower-He is "flesh and bone" now-not "flesh and blood."

Details mater, which you blow off, or cannot read-which is it?

My post-#29

Again...

1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Flesh and blood-no entrance into heaven....

Notice:

Genesis 2:23 JKJV And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Adam-flesh and bone-no blood-the Spirit of God within him.......

Luke 24:39KJV Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Again- flesh and bone-no blood. The Lord Jesus Christ, today, in the 3rd heaven, is a man(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV,Hebrews 10:12 KJV ), in a flesh and bone, glorified body.

steko
April 4th, 2016, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=john w;4668149]The opposite of "spiritual" is not physical, rummy.[/QUOTE

Correct, Saint John!

1Co 15 speaks of spiritual vs natural, not spiritual vs physical.

john w
April 4th, 2016, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=john w;4668149]The opposite of "spiritual" is not physical, rummy.[/QUOTE

Correct, Saint John!

1Co 15 speaks of spiritual vs natural, not spiritual vs physical.

Correctamundo, ko of ste!

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 02:18 PM
The Lord Jesus rose from the dead in the same body in which He died and it was glorified, meaning He put on the heavenly quality of incorruption. Believers are promised the same in Romans 8, 1Co 15 and Phil 3:21.

Exactly.

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 02:22 PM
The opposite of "spiritual" is not physical, rummy.

Paul did not say the bodies were opposite. He said the corruptible will be changed to incorruptible.
(1 Corinthians 15:53-54)

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Oh. We did not know that. Slower-He is "flesh and bone" now-not "flesh and blood."

Jesus is not flesh and bone, we are.

The Most High is not flesh and bone, he is Spirit and so is Jesus. (Revelation 22:17)

john w
April 4th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Jesus is not flesh and bone, we are.

The Most High is not flesh and bone, he is Spirit and so is Jesus. (Revelation 22:17)

Made up. Yes, He is, deceiver.

Translated: Assert, pound the podium, declare "victory," return to "The following scriptures should not be in the bible, as my daddy the devil told me to say" echo chamber:

john w
April 4th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Paul did not say the bodies were opposite. He said the corruptible will be changed to incorruptible.
(1 Corinthians 15:53-54)

No, deceiver, you "argued:"

"Paul explains that there is a natural body and a supernatural spiritual body. Jesus was raised from the dead in a spiritual body."-you

The opposite of "spiritual" is not physical.Paul's point is that it is immortal, will not die. He does not even imply that it is "un physical," as you do, as this fake "Jesus" you made up, is way up there yonder, in the third heaven, as a "disembodied" "spirit."

john w
April 4th, 2016, 02:43 PM
"....the redemption of the body..."

john w
April 4th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Acts 17:31 KJV because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Notice-a day in the future.....The Lord Jesus Christ will be the judge, as a man....He is thus, a man today...........

john w
April 4th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Colossians 2 KJV
9 For in him dwelleth(present tense in English-my note) all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 02:54 PM
The Lord Jesus Christ will be the judge, as a man....He is thus, a man today.

Christ is a "man" ... a Spirit man just as he was when he wrestled with Jacob.

steko
April 4th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Acts 17:31 KJV because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Notice-a day in the future.....The Lord Jesus Christ will be the judge, as a man....He is thus, a man today...........

Yes, and:

1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

The Lord Jesus is still mediating and He is still 'the man/anthropos' Christ Jesus.

The Lord came to redeem creation, not to turn it into an airy-fairy mist.

john w
April 4th, 2016, 03:01 PM

False dichotomy. He is a man, the Mediator, and He is presently "flesh and bone." Your daddy the devil keeps telling you to deny the scriptures, like he did in the garden, and in the wilderness.

You are a snake.

jamie

Jesus was telling his disciples that he was not a ghost. Interdimensional beings can manifest themselves physically.

john w

Colossians 2 KJV
9 For in him dwelleth(present tense in English-my note) all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Why is the resurrection body called “spiritual,” and “life-giving spirit?" Because its source is the spiritual realm, not because its substance is immaterial,i.e., "un physical." The Lord Jesus Christ's resurrected spiritual body was from heaven...

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. ...

...contrasted with Adam's-from the earth.

steko
April 4th, 2016, 03:03 PM

Nope, the Angel of YHVH was not a man, as descended from Adam.

But, the Lord Jesus was 'made of a woman' who descended from Adam, He died as a man, He was raised as a man, He ascended as a man, and He will return here as a man.

By the way, when He returns, He will be called the Lion of the tribe of Judah, an enduring link describing his continuing to be a man, descended from Adam, and a Jew descended from Judah and King David.

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Nope, the Angel of YHVH was not a man, as descended from Adam.

Christ did not descend from Adam, but Jesus did.

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 03:10 PM
No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. (John 3:13)

A son of man is a man. Jesus was a man whom the Father restored as a God being.

john w
April 4th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Jesus was telling his disciples that he was not a ghost. Interdimensional beings can manifest themselves physically.

Made up-He said he had flesh and bones, deceiver.

John 20:27 KJV Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

john w
April 4th, 2016, 03:20 PM
1 Cor. 15 KJV 37 and that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

The metaphor of a seed dying, and then coming back with a "new," material, tangible substance is a nonsensical metaphor, and both the Saviour and Paul were morons, if only a "spiritual," "un physical,"by your definition, resurrection is meant.

Resurrection: to stand up----always physical.

Lazy afternoon
April 4th, 2016, 04:21 PM

John 20:27 KJV Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

The Body of Christ is not any of the flesh and bones of Jesus own body.

The term Body of Christ refers to His Bride--

Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

LA

john w
April 4th, 2016, 04:42 PM

Present tense, LALiar:

The Ephesians chapter, the context, is a metaphor, you disgusting, vile devil child, Christ rejector/hater.

steko
April 4th, 2016, 04:55 PM

Jesus is the Messiah/Christ. They are one and the same.

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Jesus is the Messiah/Christ. They are one and the same.

The Messiah/Christ (the Word) was made human. He died as a human and was raised as God the Son.

Caino
April 4th, 2016, 05:26 PM
-
The Watch Tower Society says that Christ's crucified body is still dead and its remains are squirreled away somewhere on earth in a condition, and a location, known only to God.

Opinion among traditional Christians vary. Some say Christ's crucified body was restored to life normally; viz: in a manner consistent with the other resurrections described in the Bible; while others say Christ's crucified body came back to life as a so called glorified body.

In my theology the celestials to custody of the mortal body of Jesus which was dead. It was disintegrated using time manipulation so the celestials did not have to watch the decay of the body of their beloved Lord and God.

The spirit person of the creator never died, Jesus returned in the bodily form that man will have on the mansion worlds. He was no longer flesh and blood, his body had returned to the elements like our bodies will.

jamie
April 4th, 2016, 05:34 PM

Is a flesh and bone body invisible?

john w
April 4th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Is a flesh and bone body invisible?

Nice rabbit trail, creating a moving target technique, humanism....I stay on topic, and stayed on topic, giving you chapter, verse, in which to soak that devlish mind of yours.

Is Darren #1, or Darren #2, on "Bewitched," the same person?

See how that works? Fun!

Are signs invisible?

Save it-both are rhetorical q's.

Matthew 24:30 KJV and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Acts 1:11 KJV which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Take your seat-you are beginning to bore us.

steko
April 4th, 2016, 06:11 PM

The Word, Jesus and Christ/Messiah are one person.

patrick jane
April 4th, 2016, 06:16 PM
In my theology the celestials to custody of the mortal body of Jesus which was dead. It was disintegrated using time manipulation so the celestials did not have to watch the decay of the body of their beloved Lord and God.

The spirit person of the creator never died, Jesus returned in the bodily form that man will have on the mansion worlds. He was no longer flesh and blood, his body had returned to the elements like our bodies will.
Cute story. Blasphemy

Caino
April 4th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Lazarus emerged from the tomb with grave cloths intact. Jesus' grave cloths were laying where his body had been. He now appears and disappears in locked rooms, before believers. Jesus is no longer carbon based. He raised a likeness of his former body, the Son of God never died.