PDA

View Full Version : "We are followers of Paul" says MADists.

meshak
March 28th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post

You don't follow Christ. If you did, you'd be following Paul

Why do you claim to be a Christian if you call yourselves followers of Paul?

Paul says he follows Christ.

In NT times or early Christianity, there were no Bible to spread. So His followers had to follow faithful ones instructions. Paul happens to be one of them. He has no authority over His followers.

Now, Jesus faithful ones left Jesus' teachings in 4 gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Why do you preach to follow second hand teachings of His followers when we have direct word from Jesus.

Jesus is the perfect Teacher and the Lord of all His followers.

Matthew 23:8

But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.

Matthew 23:10

And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.

Jesus also says not to let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 28th, 2016, 08:41 AM

In NT times or early Christianity, there were no Bible to spread. So His followers had to follow faithful ones instructions. Paul happens to be one of them. He has no authority over His followers.

Now, Jesus faithful ones left Jesus' teachings in 4 gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Why do you preach to follow second hand teachings of His followers when we have direct word from Jesus.

Jesus didn't write those words. Men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit wrote them. Do you understand that?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 28th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Paul was on the road to Damascus and the ascended Jesus Christ met him there. Christ subsequently GAVE the Grace Gospel to Paul so that he could preach it ultimately to the Gentiles. Paul's message was given to him by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. Paul was the preacher of Christ's message. Do you understand that? Blink once if you do and twice if you don't.

SaulToPaul
March 28th, 2016, 09:14 AM
In a nutshell, because I'm a fan of brevity:

1. "Jesus" was not sent to you, while on earth.
2. Paul was sent to you, with commands from the Lord from heaven.

Very simple.

Your options are:

1. Claim to follow Jesus in 4 gospels, and be found a liar.
2. Claim that both the 4 gospels and Paul have same message, and be found a liar.
3. Follow Paul's doctrine, and be right with the LORD.

ClimateSanity
March 28th, 2016, 09:23 AM

Very simple.

Your options are:

2. Claim that both the 4 gospels and Paul have same message, and be found a liar.

Satan won't allow it. Only a few are given Grace to allow their minds to see it.

musterion
March 28th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Mobile version blows.

Epoisses
March 28th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Mobile version blows.

I know it doesn't even work on my phone. Maybe it's opera.

patrick jane
March 28th, 2016, 10:43 AM

I hope nobody else responds to you. I encourage all MADs to ignore meshak since she proves time and again to be lost. She is playing dumb on purpose

1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV -

meshak
March 28th, 2016, 04:10 PM
I hope nobody else responds to you. I encourage all MADs to ignore meshak since she proves time and again to be lost. She is playing dumb on purpose

My threads are mostly for public to read. You don't seem to care the Truth.

No one can persuade anyone who do not want to see or hear the Truth.

meshak
March 28th, 2016, 04:11 PM

Very simple.

Your options are:

Suit yourself stay in denial.

You obviously don't seem to appreciate Jesus' teachings are worth preached to the world.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 28th, 2016, 04:13 PM
My threads are mostly for public to read. You don't seem to care the Truth.

No one can persuade anyone who do not want to see or hear the Truth.

You're the LAST person to come to for Spiritual answers. You have claimed you don't know if you're saved?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 28th, 2016, 04:14 PM
The public doesn't need what Meshak has to offer, which is NOTHING!

Grosnick Marowbe
March 28th, 2016, 04:18 PM

You obviously don't seem to appreciate Jesus' teachings are worth preached to the world.

You're lucky that TOL still allows you to spread your false doctrine. You were banned for a long time. You came back a little bit ago and you're still pulling your same JUNK!

meshak
March 28th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Everyone,

Christians are Christ's followers.

Jesus' faithful ones left Jesus' direct teachings in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

It is wonderful teachings. It is the most valuable teachings in the world.

blessings.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 28th, 2016, 04:20 PM

I wonder if she ever found that dumb hat of hers?

meshak
March 28th, 2016, 04:26 PM
heir who is Madist says:

"We follow Paul."

so sad.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 28th, 2016, 04:33 PM
so sad.

What's sad is your hat Sir.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 28th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Have nice day Meshak. Blessings and now you is on eggnore.

john w
March 28th, 2016, 05:17 PM
so sad.

Was it sad that the children of Israel, were told to follow Moses, and that, per scripture's testimony, was following the LORD God, since He was the LORD God's appointed spokesman, servant, leader, of the children of Israel?

Sophistry.

Exodus 16:2 KJV And the whole congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness:

Mess-hack the murmurer. Good day to you, sir.

meshak
March 28th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Was it sad that the children of Israel, were told to follow Moses, and that, per scripture's testimony, was following the LORD God, since He was the LORD God's appointed spokesman, servant, leader, of the children of Israel?

Sophistry.

Exodus 16:2 KJV And the whole congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness:

Mess-hack the murmurer. Good day to you, sir.

good day to you too sir.

meshak
March 28th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Everyone,

Jesus' teachings are not so pleasant ones if you are not seeking noble, pure and loving teachings.

Jesus expects His followers to change our selfish way of living to His way.

We will not inherit God's kingdom if we are not seeking to be loving.

Jesus teachings are summed up in two, love God and love one another.

He teaches how to do it the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

patrick jane
March 28th, 2016, 06:37 PM
I wonder if she ever found that dumb hat of hers?
Maybe on her trip she won't be on TOL. She can buy a new hat in Okinawa

Nick M
March 28th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Jesus' teachings are not so pleasant ones if you are not seeking noble, pure and loving teachings.

You mean like how a woman is not to teach or have authority over a man? You are to be silent. That is one thing you do not obey.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 04:08 AM
I forgot what a MADist is. But as far as following Paul goes I don't see the problem. Paul was sent by God and Paul was a holy saint who would not lead me astray. I trust Paul. He spoke of Jesus as the centerpiece of the Christians life.

this is safe comment and you will not get attack.

but you seem to disregard what they have been saying. They say Christians are not supposed to follow Jesus' teachings because it is for Jews only.

Jesus teaches how to love God and love one another but Paul do not. Jesus teaches perfectly but Paul does not.

They claim great commission is just for the Jews too.

musterion
March 29th, 2016, 05:04 AM
Jesus teaches how to love God and love one another but Paul do not.

Ignorant slandering liar. You'll be cast into the Lake along with your father.

chrysostom
March 29th, 2016, 05:07 AM

why are saved people so mean?

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 05:33 AM

Good day to you.

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 05:34 AM
They say great commission is just for the Jews too.

:nono:

JESUS said the Gentiles would not be reached with the gospel of the kingdom until he returns.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Do you believe HIM?

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 05:35 AM

Why are the unsaved so passive aggressive?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 06:38 AM

Somebody has to be.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 06:40 AM

If she doesn't get saved, that will be her destination.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 06:45 AM
this is safe comment and you will not get attack.

but you seem to disregard what they have been saying. They say Christians are not supposed to follow Jesus' teachings because it is for Jews only.

Jesus teaches how to love God and love one another but Paul do not. Jesus teaches perfectly but Paul does not.

They say great commission is just for the Jews too.

You sure are ignorant. How is it that you can be so ignorant yet, put your own shoes on? Jesus teachings are what Paul was teaching genius!

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 06:46 AM
:nono:

JESUS said the Gentiles would not be reached with the gospel of the kingdom until he returns.

Do you believe HIM?

Matthew 10:23 (KJV 1900)

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

It surely is not saying Gentiles will not or should not be preached God's kingdom or good news or His teachings.

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Your reading is out of context with the rest of Jesus' word.

No it isn't.

If you knew the old testament, you'd know that Israel was to be saved first, and then draw the Gentiles to their Light.

May as well accept it, the prophecies aren't going to change.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 06:50 AM
Poor Meshak thinks it's "Jesus vs. Paul. As if they were rivals?"

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Meshak doesn't know her Bible, that's for certain.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 06:54 AM
Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post

Do you believe HIM?

Matthew 10:23 (KJV 1900)

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

It surely is not saying Gentiles will not or should not be preached God's kingdom or good news or His teachings.

Your are adding your own desires or opinion, not scriptural.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 06:58 AM

What about this Scripture: "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:" Matthew 10:5

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 06:59 AM

Your are adding your own desires or opinion, not scriptural.

Nope, it says what it says.

Do you believe "Jesus"?

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 07:03 AM
Nope, it says what it says.

Do you believe "Jesus"?

You can repeat the perverted gospel all you like but it will not change that fact that Jesus' word or teachings are the whole world, not just for Jews.

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 07:04 AM
You can repeat the perverted gospel all you like but it will not change that fact that Jesus' word or teachings are the whole world, not just for Jews.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 07:05 AM
In fact,

if Jesus' word or teachings are not for the whole world, it is not good news or Gospel. It sure is bad news.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 07:06 AM

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 07:07 AM

"Jesus" said this.
You have to accept it.

Will you?

Letsargue
March 29th, 2016, 07:36 AM
"Jesus" said this.
You have to accept it.

Will you?

H-A-Y!!! --- WWOOWWWWWW!!!!

How DO You D-O -- T-H-A-T?????

That Was ((( "J-E-S-U-S" )))!!! TALKING TO The ""Twelve"" // Apostles early!!! Over 2,000 Years AGO!! -- (( AND THEY D-I-D-N-'T ))!!!!!!!!!

"""M--A--N"""!!!!!!!!
How Do You DO That; Make That NOWWWW??????????

GGGG---OOOOOO---DDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! How STUPID Can ANY O-N-E BBEEEE????????

WWWOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!
I'M Out of This Mindless Place..... - Maybe I CAN STAYYY!! But I Doubt I-T!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 07:47 AM

That Was ((( "J-E-S-U-S" )))!!! TALKING TO The ""Twelve"" // Apostles early!!! Over 2,000 Years AGO!! -- (( AND THEY D-I-D-N-'T ))!!!!!!!!!

"""M--A--N"""!!!!!!!!

WWWOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

Whatever you do, don't force yourself to stay.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Everyone,

Jesus' teachings and Gospel, good news, is for the whole world.

Right now, Jesus is not presented as peace of prince to world, rather war monger.

It is because Jesus' word is not preached whole. Half messages has been preached generally.

Jesus is prince of peace and His teachings and gosple are for the whole world. Not just for the Jews.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 07:50 AM
When you read sermon on the mount in the gospel, you know that Jesus is prince of peace.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Everyone,

Right now, Jesus is not presented as peace of prince to world, rather war monger.

It is because Jesus' word is not preached whole. Half messages has been preached generally.

Jesus is prince of peace and His teachings and gosple are for the whole world. Not just for the Jews.

Would it be asking too much if you were to start making sense?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 08:00 AM

Explain how Christ is being taught as a "War Monger?"

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 08:03 AM
The gospel according to Meshak is not the true Gospel of today.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Meshak clings to the Law. You'd think she was a Jew living 2000 years ago.

Letsargue
March 29th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Everyone,

OOHHHH MMYYYY!!

NO It Isn't!! No It Wasn't!!

THERE Was Nothing in the Scriptures For Anyone beyond the JEWS - A-N-D Those Paul was talking to, and the few other Apostles. IT ALL "ENDED" With the ((( "Jewish Calendar" )))!! That's O-V-E-R!!!!

Our Time and the Earth's IS NOW the """Starting""" O-F (( - 00/00/00 Until NOW - 03/29/2016 ))!!!!

The Whole Scriptures Are ""NOW FULFILLED""; which Means that it has "Nothing" to do with U-S!!! - ((( Acts 1:16 KJV )))!!

Now the CHRISTIANS are Of Themselves Inwardly, and ONLY Themselves, and NO OTHER;;; BECAUSE Christ Made everything Personal, N-O-T NATIONAL Or COUNTRY. Or STATE!!! -- (( "If" )) You Are STILL In the OLD Earth, O-K!!!; You're Still Lost and Not Found.. -- BUT W-EEE are to:> - (( Isaiah 65:17 KJV )) // (( Isaiah 66:20 KJV )) // (( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV )) -- (( Revelation 21:1 KJV ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE Got Here, By AND Through ((( Christ's Choice, // ""BAPTISM""!! -- Read the "TRUTH", Not some LIE From any F-O-O-L-S YOU LOVE!!!! ----- ((( Acts 2:38 KJV ))) - Y-E-S,???? that's the ONLY LIE GOD HAS STATED!!????? TO YOU ALLL!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 09:01 AM

"""M--A--N"""!!!!!!!!

WWWOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

:BRAVO:

PAUL, SAULTO -- 032916

Letsargue
March 29th, 2016, 09:37 AM
When you read sermon on the mount in the gospel, you know that Jesus is prince of peace.

Matthew 13:34 KJV -- 34- "A-l-l these things Spake Jesus UNTO the Multitude in (( "P-A-R-A-B-L-E-S"!!; and without a """P-A-R-A-B-L-E""" Spake HE "N-O-T" unto Them"!!!!

What's a ""PATABLE""??? -- A Parable IS Something """COMPARABLE""" T-O ""SOMETHING E-L-S-E""!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

musterion
March 29th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Interesting how this dynamic always works.

Meshak says something about Jesus = Jesus is speaking to you and you'd better listen.

Anyone else quotes what Jesus actually said = they're a pervert, on ignore, good day sir.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Everyone,

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Meshak wrote, "Jesus is prince of peace and His teachings and gosple are for the whole world. Not just for the Jews".

There is a real disconnect in her mind somewhere. They are for the whole world, but only after all of Israel was saved.

That is the scripture.

It isn't going to change.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Meshak wrote, "Jesus is prince of peace and His teachings and gosple are for the whole world. Not just for the Jews".

There is a real disconnect in her mind somewhere. They are for the whole world, but only after all of Israel was saved.

That is the scripture.

It isn't going to change.

You have been refuted over and over.

Your comments are meaningless.

good day.

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 12:46 PM

good day.

I think your comments are meaningless, too.
Good day to you.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 12:50 PM
I think your comments are meaningless, too.
Good day to you.

Of course.

We have to wait on Jesus' judgment who is speaking the truth.

In the meantime, I will spread Jesus' wonderful teachings and commands to the world.

patrick jane
March 29th, 2016, 12:52 PM

good day.

You have been here for some time and you have been shown over and over what Jesus told to Paul AFTER crucifixion - you are deliberately ignorant

glorydaz
March 29th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Of course.

In the meantime, I will spread Jesus' wonderful teachings and commands to the world.

Meshak has delusions of grandeur.

"Lord, didn't I spread your wonderful teachings to the WORLD?"

I never knew you.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 12:58 PM
You have been here for some time and you have been shown over and over what Jesus told to Paul AFTER crucifixion - you are deliberately ignorant

You have been shown what Christianity is all about and His teachings and commands are about.

It is so sad that MADists don't seem to appreciate enough Jesus' word to spread to the world, rather working so hard to stop spreading Jesus' word.

It is tragedy.

You don't even have milk understanding of Christianity.

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Of course.

We don't really have to wait.
I am in FULL agreement with him and what he said here: Matthew 10:23 (KJV).

You seem to disagree with him.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 01:22 PM
We don't really have to wait.

It is ok for you to usurp Jesus' authority to judge who will be saved or not.

You will be surprised what Jesus will tell you on that day.

good luck on that.

I will not usurp His authority.

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 01:23 PM

good luck on that.

I can assure you that he will agree with Matthew 10:23 (KJV).
I agree with it.
Good day to you.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 01:25 PM
I can assure you that he will agree with Matthew 10:23 (KJV).
I agree with it.
Good day to you.

You can have your last word boasting and usurping Jesus' authority.

good day.

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 01:26 PM
You can have your last word boasting and usurping Jesus' authority.

good day.

It is not boasting to say that Jesus will agree with himself, Matthew 10:23 (KJV).
Good day to you.

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 01:40 PM
STP,

It is meaningless to read and reply to your posts.

I will put you on ignore too.

good day.

SaulToPaul
March 29th, 2016, 01:41 PM
STP,

good day.

I've treated you with respect, even though we disagree.
But I will never disagree with Jesus here, Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Good day to you.

musterion
March 29th, 2016, 02:51 PM
It is not boasting to say that Jesus will agree with himself, Matthew 10:23 (KJV).

Yeah, but what did He know? Meshak has spoken.

musterion
March 29th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Meshak usurps Christ's authority by telling people what He did and did not say.

john w
March 29th, 2016, 03:01 PM
STP,

good day.

Vs. Cousin It's previous "post:"

"You can have your last word boasting and usurping Jesus' authority.

good day."-Mess-hack

john w
March 29th, 2016, 03:05 PM
STP,

good day.

Translated: you won't ignore him.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Meshak has delusions of grandeur.

"Lord, didn't I spread your wonderful teachings to the WORLD?"

I never knew you.

Yep! That's what she's headed for.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Translated: you won't ignore him.

Meshak has wished STP into the cornfield.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 03:15 PM
You have been shown what Christianity is all about and His teachings and commands are about.

It is so sad that MADists don't seem to appreciate enough Jesus' word to spread to the world, rather working so hard to stop spreading Jesus' word.

It is tragedy.

You don't even have milk understanding of Christianity.

The world would be a better place if you stopped preaching a false gospel along with your false doctrine.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 03:18 PM

good luck on that.

You can hide, but you can't think!

meshak
March 29th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Vs. Cousin It's previous "post:"

"You can have your last word boasting and usurping Jesus' authority.

good day."-Mess-hack

You too, you are on ignore again.

All you are doing is playing "Christians".

john w
March 29th, 2016, 04:37 PM
You too, you are on ignore again.

You can run and hide under that stupid hat, but you can't ignore me, Cousin It.

Good day to you sir. You are on ignore/un-ignore.

musterion
March 29th, 2016, 06:14 PM

That's judging. You said you don't judge anyone. You lie.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 29th, 2016, 08:46 PM
That's judging. You said you don't judge anyone. You lie.

True