PDA

View Full Version : Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

Pages : [1] 2 3

Robert Pate
March 26th, 2016, 08:21 AM
"Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen? And if Christ is not risen then is our preaching in vain and your faith is vain. For if the dead rise not, then is Christ not raised and if Christ be not raised your faith is vain and you are still in your sins" 1 Corinthians 15:12, 13, 14, 16, 17.

Powerful words from the apostle Paul. Everything depends upon the resurrection of Jesus Christ. If Jesus did not walk out of Joseph's new tomb, then all is lost and we are still in our sins. The whole Christian faith and religion is founded on one event, the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ comes ahead of everything. It is not Calvinism plus the resurrection, nor is it Catholicism plus the resurrection. no, it is the resurrection of Jesus Christ, plus nothing. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the heart of the Gospel. Many believe that the death or crucifixion of Christ is the heart of the Gospel. The scriptures say that on the day of Pentecost the apostles went everywhere preaching the resurrection of Jesus, Acts 4:33. Nothing was said about his death.

When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb our new humanity walked out with him. Jesus is our new Adam and our new humanity. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things have passed away (the old Covenant the law and the Jewish religion) behold ALL THINGS have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17. God and his Son Jesus Christ like new things. A new heaven a new earth and us "new Creations" in Jesus Christ. We will have new bodies that will never die or get sick, glorified bodies like Christ, Colossians 3:4.

Religion is man's attempt to rehabilitate man's old Adamic nature. That is not God's plan. God's plan is to put the old Adam to death, Romans 6:6 and in doing so defeat sin and the devil, and then to bring forth a new creation in Jesus Christ. We participate in the death and resurrection of Jesus by faith. "Likewise reckon also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus our Lord" Romans 6:11.

When Jesus lived, we lived in him.

When Jesus died, we died with him.

When Jesus arose, we arose with him.

When Jesus ascended into heaven we ascended with him.

We can now say with all certainty, "That God has raised us up together and has made us to sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 08:24 AM
"Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen? And if Christ is not risen then is our preaching in vain and your faith is vain. For if the dead rise not, then is Christ not raised and if Christ be not raised your faith is vain and you are still in your sins" 1 Corinthians 15:12, 13, 14, 16, 17.

Powerful words from the apostle Paul. Everything depends upon the resurrection of Jesus Christ. If Jesus did not walk out of Joseph's new tomb, then all is lost and we are still in our sins. The whole Christian faith and religion is founded on one event, the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ comes ahead of everything. It is not Calvinism plus the resurrection, nor is it Catholicism plus the resurrection. no, it is the resurrection of Jesus Christ, plus nothing. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the heart of the Gospel. Many believe that the death or crucifixion of Christ is the heart of the Gospel. The scriptures say that on the day of Pentecost the apostles went everywhere preaching the resurrection of Jesus, Acts 4:33. Nothing was said about his death.

When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb our new humanity walked out with him. Jesus is our new Adam and our new humanity. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things have passed away (the old Covenant the law and the Jewish religion) behold ALL THINGS have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17. God and his Son Jesus Christ like new things. A new heaven a new earth and us "new Creations" in Jesus Christ. We will have new bodies that will never die or get sick, glorified bodies like Christ, Colossians 3:4.

Religion is man's attempt to rehabilitate man's old Adamic nature. That is not God's plan. God's plan is to put the old Adam to death, Romans 6:6 and in doing so defeat sin and the devil, and then to bring forth a new creation in Jesus Christ. We participate in the death and resurrection of Jesus by faith. "Likewise reckon also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus our Lord" Romans 6:11.

We can now say with all certainty, "That God has raised us up together and has made us to sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

Good OP

patrick jane
March 26th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Yes - Romans 4:25 KJV -

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Who is Christ and what did he say? He said repent (of your sins) or perish.

Luke 13:2
Jesus answered, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinnersthan all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them--do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."

patrick jane
March 26th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them--do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."

Acts 20:9 KJV - Acts 20:10 KJV - Don't fall asleep GT

Robert Pate
March 26th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Some of us on the Forum are of the same mind and Spirit, but not many.

Robert Pate
March 26th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Who is Christ and what did he say? He said repent (of your sins) or perish.

Luke 13:2
Jesus answered, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinnersthan all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?

Repentance does not make one righteous. Repentance is a change of mind and attitude towards God.

You need to repent. God says that you are a sinner, you don't agree with him.

jamie
March 26th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Repentance does not make one righteous.

Does reconciliation with God infer repentance?

Robert Pate
March 26th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Does reconciliation with God infer repentance?

When we accept God's offer of reconciliation that has been provided by Jesus Christ, it could involve repentance.

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Acts 20:9 KJV - Acts 20:10 KJV - Don't fall asleep GT

Don't YOU fall asleep?

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Some of us on the Forum are of the same mind and Spirit, but not many.

I think you got that right, but you do not understand how right you are and why.

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Repentance does not make one righteous. Repentance is a change of mind and attitude towards God.

You need to repent. God says that you are a sinner, you don't agree with him.

You are twisted. Just listen to what you said in response to my saying we must repent of our sins.

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 02:31 PM
I can hardly believe how evil some are. I say we have to admit we are sinners and repent of sins, and I have a false witness come on and say I do not say that.

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 02:32 PM
We have to believe and obey. We have to ADMIT we are sinners, and we have to CONFESS those sins, and repent of them. We have to believe that Jesus' blood cleans us of those sins we repent of doing.

Any questions on what I believe?

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 02:34 PM
When we accept God's offer of reconciliation that has been provided by Jesus Christ, it could involve repentance.

WOW, look at this. Jamie asked a great question,...and Pate failed, so terribly.

lifeisgood
March 26th, 2016, 03:39 PM
We have to believe and obey. We have to ADMIT we are sinners, and we have to CONFESS those sins, and repent of them. We have to believe that Jesus' blood cleans us of those sins we repent of doing.

I hope someone kept a list of ALL your sins before you could start writing and you simply kept on adding on to that list (I am assuming that you never had a list of EVERY single sin you EVER committed).

If the Lord has to go by the works of your hands that you say you have repented of ALL your sins, you will come short.

Robert Pate
March 26th, 2016, 04:59 PM

You belong to the "First Church of We Must" pastored by "Reverend Have To" You are totally and completely under the law.

beloved57
March 26th, 2016, 05:26 PM

You teach that those Christ died for, was raised for their Justification, can still die in their sins in unbelief, thats antichrist !

Epoisses
March 26th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Robert is still beating up the Calvinists and the Catholics, lol

Epoisses
March 26th, 2016, 05:30 PM
You teach that those Christ died for, was raised for their Justification, can still die in their sins in unbelief, thats antichrist !

The super, doper, hyper-Calvinist is here to defend the faith once delivered to Calvin!

It's pretty bad when all the other Calvinists won't even sit with you at the John Calvin honorary buffet.

beloved57
March 26th, 2016, 05:34 PM
The super, doper, hyper-Calvinist is here to defend the faith once delivered to Calvin!

It's pretty bad when all the other Calvinists won't even sit with you at the John Calvin honorary buffet.
You quoted my post, did you understand it ?

Epoisses
March 26th, 2016, 05:40 PM
You quoted my post, did you understand it ?

Calvinists like yourself are so hyper that you make God himself the author of sin. This is where you go off the rails of reason and sanity. God did not will sin or sinners to happen from eternity past but he did foresee it and this is why Christ is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

beloved57
March 26th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Calvinists like yourself are so hyper that you make God himself the author of sin. This is where you go off the rails of reason and sanity. God did not will sin or sinners to happen from eternity past but he did foresee it and this is why Christ is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
So you are evading the post you quoted of mine.

Epoisses
March 26th, 2016, 05:58 PM
So you are evading the post you quoted of mine.

Christ died for the world which includes all people who have ever lived. He also saved the world which includes all people who have ever lived. This perfect atonement only exists in Christ and Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father. It does not become mine personally until I first hear the good news and then believe the good news. This is how Jesus can be the savior of the world(all people) and also how the world will be divided up into the sheep(believers) and the goats(unbelievers).

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 06:02 PM
You belong to the "First Church of We Must" pastored by "Reverend Have To" You are totally and completely under the law.

There is nothing wrong about anything Jesus says.

I urge you to try it you might like it.

God's Truth
March 26th, 2016, 06:04 PM
I hope someone kept a list of ALL your sins before you could start writing and you simply kept on adding on to that list (I am assuming that you never had a list of EVERY single sin you EVER committed).

If the Lord has to go by the works of your hands that you say you have repented of ALL your sins, you will come short.

What in the world have you been doing and how in the world is it that you can't think of all of them?

beloved57
March 26th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Christ died for the world which includes all people who have ever lived. He also saved the world which includes all people who have ever lived. This perfect atonement only exists in Christ and Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father. It does not become mine personally until I first hear the good news and then believe the good news. This is how Jesus can be the savior of the world(all people) and also how the world will be divided up into the sheep(believers) and the goats(unbelievers).
Evasion.

Epoisses
March 26th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Evasion.

Why don't you read the council of Jesus to the seven churches where believing Christians were having one problem after another. Born again Christians can leave their first love(gospel) and Jesus warns them to repent or they will be lost. The Calvinist admonition would be - don't worry about leaving the gospel for some dumb idol. You're one of the elect who can never be lost. Just relax and close your eyes and listen to these words from my forked tongue.....hissssssss

beloved57
March 26th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Why don't you read the council of Jesus to the seven churches where believing Christians were having one problem after another. Born again Christians can leave their first love(gospel) and Jesus warns them to repent or they will be lost. The Calvinist admonition would be - don't worry about leaving the gospel for some dumb idol. You're one of the elect who can never be lost. Just relax and close your eyes and listen to these words from my forked tongue.....hissssssss
Why don't read the post you quoted.

Epoisses
March 26th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Why don't read the post you quoted.

In the parable of the sower Jesus gave four examples of believers though the first may or may not have been a believer with at least two groups who ‘fell away’ because of persecution or cares of this world and riches. Only the last group reached maturity and bore fruit. So we must conclude that some believers or babes in Christ can and often do fall away but mature Christians who are trained to discern both good and evil do not fall away. So instead of once saved, always saved it should be ‘once mature, always mature’ or ‘once sealed, always sealed’. In our day works and law proponents are so focused on apostasy that they trust in their will or efforts in staying secure with Christ. Apostasy is a very real danger but the focus should always be on Christ and his power to keep all those that belong to him.

beloved57
March 26th, 2016, 06:35 PM
In the parable of the sower Jesus gave four examples of believers though the first may or may not have been a believer with at least two groups who ‘fell away’ because of persecution or cares of this world and riches. Only the last group reached maturity and bore fruit. So we must conclude that some believers or babes in Christ can and often do fall away but mature Christians who are trained to discern both good and evil do not fall away. So instead of once saved, always saved it should be ‘once mature, always mature’ or ‘once sealed, always sealed’. In our day works and law proponents are so focused on apostasy that they trust in their will or efforts in staying secure with Christ. Apostasy is a very real danger but the focus should always be on Christ and his power to keep all those that belong to him.
More evasion.

Epoisses
March 26th, 2016, 06:36 PM
More evasion.

You're just trying to up your post count, rep whore!

beloved57
March 26th, 2016, 06:38 PM
You're just trying to up your post count, rep whore!
Still more evasion and rabbit trail.

Epoisses
March 26th, 2016, 06:39 PM

You in the ATL? Let's go empty some bottles, you up?

beloved57
March 26th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Rabbit trail. Quit wasting my time.

Epoisses
March 26th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Rabbit trail. Quit wasting my time.

What a wuss! Probably drink warm milk at night. I prefer Kentucky mash.

beloved57
March 27th, 2016, 12:03 AM

False and invalid comments, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10!

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 12:18 AM
False and invalid comments, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10!

Reconciled while enemies is about the Gentiles who were enemies because they would not obey the ceremonial/purification rituals, which begins with circumcision.

While enemies means while uncircumcised.

beloved57
March 27th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Reconciled while enemies is about the Gentiles who were enemies because they would not obey the ceremonial/purification rituals, which begins with circumcision.

While enemies means while uncircumcised.
False statement not found in the scriptures!

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 12:27 AM
False statement not found in the scriptures!

Here is the scripture---Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

That scripture calls the Gentiles enemies because they were not circumcised in the flesh.

That scripture is about Jesus saving them and not making them get circumcised before saving them.

beloved57
March 27th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Here is the scripture---Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

That scripture calls the Gentiles enemies because they were not circumcised in the flesh.

That scripture is about Jesus saving them and not making them get circumcised before saving them.
Those Christ died for were reconciled to God while they were enemies Rom 5:10' and he died for men and women of all nations to include jews.

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Those Christ died for were reconciled to God while they were enemies Rom 5:10' and he died for men and women of all nations to include jews.

Why are you doing that? You falsely thought that I spoke something not in the Bible; and then when I gave you the scripture you go on as if I never gave it to you.

You also add 'unbelievers' to a scripture that does not say 'unbelievers'.

You cannot just add things the scripture does not say.

There is a remedy to what you did, you still have a chance to repent.

beloved57
March 27th, 2016, 12:35 AM
Why are you doing that? You falsely thought that I spoke something not in the Bible; and then when I gave you the scripture you go on as if I never gave it to you.

You also add 'unbelievers' to a scripture that does not say 'unbelievers'.

You cannot just add things the scripture does not say.

There is a remedy to what you did, you still have a chance to repent.
Those Christ died for were reconciled to God while they were enemies/unbelievers by His Death Rom 5:10!

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 12:39 AM
It is a big thing that Jesus would save the Gentiles---think about it, they were separate from God---they did not get circumcised and come into the covenant. The Jews are the ones who obeyed and did the works of circumcision---yet, the Gentiles never did those works and got to be saved anyway.

God saved them while they were uncircumcised enemies.

lifeisgood
March 27th, 2016, 07:57 AM
What in the world have you been doing and how in the world is it that you can't think of all of them?

Remember you say ALL OF THEM.

Do you remember that SIN you COMMITTED on April 5, 1992 at 3:15pm and the one at 2:00 am, how about that one at 12:35 pm?
How about that one on November 3, 1990 at 5:32:03 am?
How about EVERY SINgle sin you committed in the year 1980?
How about EVERY SINgle sin gt committed just yesterday, 3/26/2016?

If the Lord Jesus Christ were to come down from His throne right now and say to gt, 'gt, give me your list including ALL and EVERY SINgle sin you have ever committed', He would most definitely say, 'gt, you forgot that one, and that one also, and this one, and that one' and then you, gt, would then know that your list is awfully incomplete exactly as everybody else's list. But you want to present the works of your hands.

Well, so be it, but you will not be able to say to God that you were not informed that the list(s) you kept were incomplete and were going to be rejected by Him.

If you do not remember EVERY SINgle sin, then you have NOT REPENTED of ALL and EVERY SINgle sin as you so boastfully and vociferously declares you have and continue to present the works of your hands which has already been rejected. The same way you say that gt OBEYS EVERY single saying of Jesus, but wait, 'oh, no, I, gt, CANNOT OBEY that one. That other one I, gt, CANNOT OBEY either.' And so on it goes, with gt.

I know which list I would bring to the fore and you can take to the bank I would not provide my own list for I know my own list is totally and completely and awfully incomplete before God. Yeah, I know it will go over your own working mind and hands for your mind and hands are working so hard to provide your own salvation before God.

TulipBee
March 27th, 2016, 08:07 AM
The resurrection of Jesus cannot be separated from His elects

lifeisgood
March 27th, 2016, 08:09 AM
The resurrection of Jesus cannot be separated from His elects

I have asked this from other Calvinists but have not received an answer: "How do you know that you are His elect and one of your children is not and there's absolutely nothing he/she can do about it?"

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Remember you say ALL OF THEM.

Do you remember that SIN you COMMITTED on April 5, 1992 at 3:15pm and the one at 2:00 am, how about that one at 12:35 pm?
How about that one on November 3, 1990 at 5:32:03 am?
How about EVERY SINgle sin you committed in the year 1980?
How about EVERY SINgle sin gt committed just yesterday, 3/26/2016?

If the Lord Jesus Christ were to come down from His throne right now and say to gt, 'gt, give me your list including ALL and EVERY SINgle sin you have ever committed', He would most definitely say, 'gt, you forgot that one, and that one also, and this one, and that one' and then you, gt, would then know that your list is awfully incomplete exactly as everybody else's list. But you want to present the works of your hands.

Well, so be it, but you will not be able to say to God that you were not informed that the list(s) you kept were incomplete and were going to be rejected by Him.

If you do not remember EVERY SINgle sin, then you have NOT REPENTED of ALL and EVERY SINgle sin as you so boastfully and vociferously declares you have and continue to present the works of your hands which has already been rejected. The same way you say that gt OBEYS EVERY single saying of Jesus, but wait, 'oh, no, I, gt, CANNOT OBEY that one. That other one I, gt, CANNOT OBEY either.' And so on it goes, with gt.

I know which list I would bring to the fore and you can take to the bank I would not provide my own list for I know my own list is totally and completely and awfully incomplete before God. Yeah, I know it will go over your own working mind and hands for your mind and hands are working so hard to provide your own salvation before God.

I know what all my sins were. If you do not know what you did wrong, what are you sorry for? How are you going to stop doing them?

TulipBee
March 27th, 2016, 10:40 PM
I have asked this from other Calvinists but have not received an answer: "How do you know that you are His elect and one of your children is not and there's absolutely nothing he/she can do about it?"

Why are you asking me if I'm elect? Allow the words elect to be in the bible and leave it to that.

God's Truth
March 28th, 2016, 01:06 AM
Why are you asking me if I'm elect? Allow the words elect to be in the bible and leave it to that.

Those who are elect, are those who are chosen. Who is chosen? Those chosen are those who obey Jesus' words.

God's Truth
March 28th, 2016, 01:08 AM
John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

Ephesians 1:4
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

1 Corinthians 1:27
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

1 Corinthians 1:28
God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are,

2 Thessalonians 2:13
[ Stand Firm ] But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.
Revelation 17:14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

1 Thessalonians 1:4 For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he has chosen you,

James 2:5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?
Matthew 22:14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

2 John 1:13 The children of your sister, who is chosen by God, send their greetings.
Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

All who God saves are elected , or chosen for salvation. They are elected /chosen when God saved them and gave them His Holy Spirit. God did not elect us in the predestined way the Calvinists teach, but God elects us when we believe, confess, and call on the name of the Lord to save us.

Know too that not all Bible translations even use the word elect.

Read this scripture that says ‘elect’ and ‘chosen.’ Mark 13:20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

Notice Revelations 17:14 even uses ‘called,’ and ‘chosen.’

Revelation 17:14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

1 Thessalonians 1:4 For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he has chosen you,

James 2:5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

Matthew 24:24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Matthew 22:14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

2 John 1:13 The children of your sister, who is chosen by God, send their greetings.

Matthew 24:31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Mark 13:22 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Romans 11:7 What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened,

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ to further the faith of God’s elect and their knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness—
Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

TulipBee
March 28th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Those who are elect, are those who are chosen. Who is chosen? Those chosen are those who obey Jesus' words.
Chosen is self explanatory. Leave the Bible as it is. Don't modify it

lifeisgood
March 28th, 2016, 06:50 AM

You can't answer either.

I'll keep on telling my children and grandchildren and all that the Risen Lord places in my path to accept Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary for if they do they are assured of acceptance into God's predestined plan of salvation; otherwise, they are on their own, and that is not a pretty picture.

lifeisgood
March 28th, 2016, 07:03 AM
I know what all my sins were.

No, you didn't and you, gt, know you don't.
I know you say you repented.
However, ONLY God can know if YOU repented of ALL of your sins.

It is boastfulness, if not presumptuousness, to say 'I, gt, repented of every single sin I, gt, ever committed in my whole life, but I, gt, would not be able to produce to God my list so that He can compare His list with mine.'

If you do not know what you did wrong, what are you sorry for? How are you going to stop doing them?

I know what I did wrong; however that was not the question was it. The question was 'did you repent of ALL your sins?'

And your answer should have been 'I, gt, did repent of every sin I remembered and I have thrown myself on God's mercy and grace that ALL of them were included even though I do not remember EVERY SINGLE one of them because ONLY God knows if I did or not; and because God is so wonderful, knowing that I, gt, am an imperfect vessel accounted to me God's righteousness because I threw myself at Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary and He, in His mercy and grace, accepted this unworthy vessel and that is an amazing thing to behold.'

You continue to throw yourself over your own hands rejecting Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

TulipBee
March 28th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Of course the chosen will obey. It's a command!

TulipBee
March 28th, 2016, 09:09 AM
You can't answer either.

I'll keep on telling my children and grandchildren and all that the Risen Lord places in my path to accept Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary for if they do they are assured of acceptance into God's predestined plan of salvation; otherwise, they are on their own, and that is not a pretty picture.
Off topic

lifeisgood
March 28th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Of course the chosen will obey. It's a command!

Are you saying like gt that you obey all Jesus' commands?

lifeisgood
March 28th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Off topic

Cop out. But that's OK.

God's Truth
March 28th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Chosen is self explanatory. Leave the Bible as it is. Don't modify it

Jesus chooses those who obey.

It is to those who do GOOD BEFORE even hearing the gospel.

See Acts 13:26; Acts 10:35; and John 3:21.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Epoisses
March 28th, 2016, 09:46 AM

Guess you're not gonna get chosen then because you're a sinner.

God's Truth
March 28th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Guess you're not gonna get chosen then because you're a sinner.

Everyone is a sinner. Anyone who wants to be saved has to admit they are a sinner, and repent of their sins.

Epoisses
March 28th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Everyone is a sinner. Anyone who wants to be saved has to admit they are a sinner, and repent of their sins.

You've already been saved 2000 years ago by the life, death and resurrection of Christ. Do you believe it?

chrysostom
March 28th, 2016, 10:17 AM
You've already been saved 2000 years ago by the life, death and resurrection of Christ. Do you believe it?

no
-we have been redeemed
-so
-we might be saved
-our salvation is conditional

God's Truth
March 28th, 2016, 10:19 AM

I wasn't saved before I was born.

Jesus died for the sins of the world 2000 years ago, but you do not get to enter that grace without living faith.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Epoisses
March 28th, 2016, 10:22 AM
no
-we have been redeemed
-so
-we might be saved

You reject the finished work of Christ.

Epoisses
March 28th, 2016, 10:23 AM
I wasn't saved before I was born.

Yes, you were saved before you were born or did anything good or bad. Jesus saved you 2000 years ago and he didn't even ask for your permission.

God's Truth
March 28th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Yes, you were saved before you were born or did anything good or bad. Jesus saved you 2000 years ago and he didn't even ask for your permission.

What did you do with that scripture I gave you?

patrick jane
March 28th, 2016, 12:50 PM
no
-we have been redeemed
-so
-we might be saved
What are the conditions ?

patrick jane
March 28th, 2016, 01:05 PM
What did you do with that scripture I gave you?
He filed it under 'wrong interpretation by GT'

TulipBee
March 28th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Cop out. But that's OK.
You're not worth it

TulipBee
March 28th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Are you saying like gt that you obey all Jesus' commands?
Elects will come to Christ. That's one order.

TulipBee
March 28th, 2016, 06:53 PM

It is to those who do GOOD BEFORE even hearing the gospel.

See Acts 13:26; Acts 10:35; and John 3:21.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."
Chosen obeys. Obeyers are chosen. Either way, God does the saving.

TulipBee
March 28th, 2016, 06:55 PM
All mankind don't and never wants too

TulipBee
March 28th, 2016, 06:56 PM
no
-we have been redeemed
-so
-we might be saved
Man works

lifeisgood
March 29th, 2016, 06:58 AM
You're not worth it

Wow! Another human being is not worth it. Got it.

TulipBee's Son/Daughter: 'Hey, dad/mom, how do you know you are an elect one? Tell me all about it.'
TulipBee's Answer to his/her Son/Daughter: 'You're not worth it.'

Way to go TulipBee. Way to go.

lifeisgood
March 29th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Elects will come to Christ. That's one order.

So, that is the answer. There's more than one order (way) to be elected? Got it.

Could you tell me which one of the 'more than one order' you were elected under.

This should be good practice for when your son/daughter asks you how do you KNOW you are one of the elects and he/she is not.

TulipBee
March 29th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Wow! Another human being is not worth it. Got it.

TulipBee's Son/Daughter: 'Hey, dad/mom, how do you know you are an elect one? Tell me all about it.'
TulipBee's Answer to his/her Son/Daughter: 'You're not worth it.'

Way to go TulipBee. Way to go.
You're not worth it cause you twist and demand God to suit your OWN pleasures, not God's. All arminians do that. Crazy stunt !

I'm not worth it either and don't carry the the same pride and boastfulness as you do. Please move on cause you're boring me to death.

TulipBee
March 29th, 2016, 07:08 AM
So, that is the answer. There's more than one order (way) to be elected? Got it.

Could you tell me which one of the 'more than one order' you were elected under.

This should be good practice for when your son/daughter asks you how do you KNOW you are one of the elects and he/she is not.
Tell your children what the Bible say, not what you say like Santa is real

lifeisgood
March 29th, 2016, 07:13 AM
You're not worth it cause you twist and demand God to suit your OWN pleasures, not God's. All arminians do that. Crazy stunt !

I'm not worth it either and don't carry the the same pride and boastfulness as you do. Please move on cause you're boring me to death.

So, again, you do NOT know you are elected. Got it.

lifeisgood
March 29th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Tell your children what the Bible say,...

I do/did. There is only ONE way (not more than one order) to get to God --- faith in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

...not what you say like Santa is real

I always told them I was Santa.

TulipBee
March 29th, 2016, 12:43 PM
So, again, you do NOT know you are elected. Got it.
"Personal relationship" is self explainatory. Your constant fighting and losing is boring all of us. Go away !

lifeisgood
March 30th, 2016, 06:37 AM
"Personal relationship" is self explainatory. Your constant fighting and losing is boring all of us. Go away !

I guess talking about such an incredible happening as being selected as one of the elect ones is a boring theme to ALL (elect ones). Got it.

TulipBee
March 30th, 2016, 08:28 AM
I guess talking about such an incredible happening as being selected as one of the elect ones is a boring theme to ALL (elect ones). Got it.
Being boastfully and pridefull about your own personal man made superman free will is a million++++++++++++++++++++++++ times more spooky that watching the first exorcist film. May the free will force be with you.

Epoisses
March 30th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Arminians preach 'righteousness by choice' and Clavinists preach 'righteousness by predestination'. Both are perversions of the biblical understanding of 'righteousness by faith'. Faith is not a choice from the will and it is never presumes upon the goodness of God. Choice and presumption are two ditches on either side of the gospel.

Danoh
March 30th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Arminians preach 'righteousness by choice' and Clavinists preach 'righteousness by predestination'. Both are perversions of the biblical understanding of 'righteousness by faith'. Faith is not a choice from the will and it is never presumes upon the goodness of God. Choice and presumption are two ditches on either side of the gospel.

You must read a lot...

God's Truth
March 30th, 2016, 12:22 PM

Some want to be saved. You are not a zombie.

God's Truth
March 30th, 2016, 12:24 PM

That is right. OBEYERS are chosen.

God's Truth
March 30th, 2016, 12:27 PM

Jesus chooses some and they still have to obey and be warned.

God's Truth
March 30th, 2016, 12:29 PM

That is a lie from the bottom of the pit. The bottom of the pit where YOU put ALL.

God's Truth
March 30th, 2016, 12:31 PM
He filed it under 'wrong interpretation by GT'

How dumb, for it is not an interpretation, it is an exact reading of what is plainly written.

Robert Pate
March 30th, 2016, 04:16 PM

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17, Which is the Gospel.

TulipBee
March 30th, 2016, 10:16 PM
That is a lie from the bottom of the pit. The bottom of the pit where YOU put ALL.
You got lots of arminian flavors !

TulipBee
March 31st, 2016, 05:31 AM
When they don't want to, God steps in and saves them according to his own pleasure not mans nor GT. It's in the bible. Go look it up. Total depravity is true and God does the choosing before earth was created.

TulipBee
March 31st, 2016, 05:34 AM
Jesus chooses some and they still have to obey and be warned.
God gives who he drew to Jesus. Everyone that was given to him will be saved. Not one that was given to Jesus will go to hell, hence he died for some and not every man who you label as all men.

lifeisgood
March 31st, 2016, 07:12 AM
God gives who he drew to Jesus. Everyone that was given to him will be saved. Not one that was given to Jesus will go to hell, hence he died for some and not every man who you label as all men.

How do you KNOW Jesus died for you but did not die for one of your children?

TulipBee
March 31st, 2016, 09:27 AM
How do you KNOW Jesus died for you but did not die for one of your children?
By belief

Epoisses
March 31st, 2016, 09:38 AM
By belief

Jesus died for all people including the unbelieving Calvinists who slice and dice his holy atonement.

Jesus is the savior of the world including all people, elect and non-elect, sheep and goats, wheat and tares.

Jesus died for and saved everyone and has forgiven them of all their sins. The only reason why anyone will ever be lost is because they resist the Holy Spirit in unbelief and deliberately reject the shed blood of Christ whereby they were sanctified.

Many will end up in hell realizing they were in fact saved by the blood of Christ but they despised it and threw it away for a bowl of John Calvin's soup.

Robert Pate
March 31st, 2016, 10:23 AM
Jesus died for all people including the unbelieving Calvinists who slice and dice his holy atonement.

Jesus is the savior of the world including all people, elect and non-elect, sheep and goats, wheat and tares.

Jesus died for and saved everyone and has forgiven them of all their sins. The only reason why anyone will ever be lost is because they resist the Holy Spirit in unbelief and deliberately reject the shed blood of Christ whereby they were sanctified.

Many will end up in hell realizing they were in fact saved by the blood of Christ but they despised it and threw it away for a bowl of John Calvin's soup.

Right on! And John Calvin's soup was full of poison.

TulipBee
March 31st, 2016, 12:08 PM

Conversion happens after regeneration.

Robert Pate
March 31st, 2016, 12:15 PM

If that were true, which it is not. Then salvation is the result of what man does.

TulipBee
March 31st, 2016, 12:30 PM
If that were true, which it is not. Then salvation is the result of what man does.
According to God, not mans means not what man does. AMR already explained it to you and also listed tons of your frequent continuous repetitive lies. What do you want us to do? Do you want us to follow your lies? Why are you begging us to fail?

God's Truth
March 31st, 2016, 10:52 PM
When they don't want to, God steps in and saves them according to his own pleasure not mans nor GT. It's in the bible. Go look it up. Total depravity is true and God does the choosing before earth was created.

There is no such thing as all humans being totally depraved.

God's Truth
March 31st, 2016, 10:55 PM

Your false teachers did not understand about people who were already God's when Jesus was on earth will be drawn to Jesus because they recognize what Jesus was saying was God's Truth.

John 6:45 Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.

God's Truth
March 31st, 2016, 10:58 PM
Right on! And John Calvin's soup was full of poison.

What poison are you feeding people, and yourself? You are a half sibling to the Calvinists. You preach not obey and Calvinists teach can't obey.

God's Truth
March 31st, 2016, 11:03 PM
According to God, not mans means not what man does. AMR already explained it to you and also listed tons of your frequent continuous repetitive lies. What do you want us to do? Do you want us to follow your lies? Why are you begging us to fail?

All of you are not on the side of truth because all of you preach against DOING SOMETHING. You both fight about which of you obey the least.

John 18:37 Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

It is NEVER EVER truth to preach no obedience, as you all teach.

Faith aloners teach faith and nothing/no obedience; and, Calvinists teach no faith and no obedience.

Is is truth to teach no obedience to Jesus or you are condemned? Common sense eludes you all.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 31st, 2016, 11:05 PM

Ya know what, you're a pain in the neck pal.

God's Truth
March 31st, 2016, 11:06 PM
Just listen to what Pate, a faith aloner and tulipbee a Calvinist argue about...

"My faith is not a work/obedience."

"Yes it is...I do nothing, not believe and not obey in any way."

You all do not see how nuts it is.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 31st, 2016, 11:08 PM

That's an ignorant conclusion.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 31st, 2016, 11:10 PM

Good post

Grosnick Marowbe
March 31st, 2016, 11:13 PM

Ridiculous Calvinistic false doctrine. Silly stuff that only the naive place their trust in.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 31st, 2016, 11:21 PM
Calvinist ingredients:

1 cup of Biblical ignorance.
1 cup of misunderstanding of Scripture.
1 cup of changing the character and intent of the God of the Bible.
1/2 cup of arrogance.
1'2 cup of snobbery.

Mix together for 30 seconds and pour into the nearest sink.

Epoisses
March 31st, 2016, 11:32 PM

Calvinists have to invent special terms and spam post like AMR to make their doctrine palatable. Jesus spoke the most profound truth in simple language. Calvinists reject that Christ is the savior of the world and are self-condemned. The end of the road for Calvinist heresy is B57. That's what Calvinism looks like if followed to it's logical conclusion which most are to afraid to do. B57 is the true picture of Calvinism.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:07 AM
There is no such thing as all humans being totally depraved.
Totally sinners

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:09 AM
Your false teachers did not understand about people who were already God's when Jesus was on earth will be drawn to Jesus because they recognize what Jesus was saying was God's Truth.

John 6:45 Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.
Who = elects

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:09 AM
What poison are you feeding people, and yourself? You are a half sibling to the Calvinists. You preach not obey and Calvinists teach can't obey.
Both of you can't obey

God's Truth
April 1st, 2016, 06:11 AM
Totally sinners

Not totally depraved so as not to be able to hear and obey. For hearing is how we receive faith.

That is the Word of God.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:12 AM
All of you are not on the side of truth because all of you preach against DOING SOMETHING. You both fight about which of you obey the least.

John 18:37 Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

It is NEVER EVER truth to preach no obedience, as you all teach.

Faith aloners teach faith and nothing/no obedience; and, Calvinists teach no faith and no obedience.

Is is truth to teach no obedience to Jesus or you are condemned? Common sense eludes you all.
According to God's own pleasure , not mans means not man's obedience. You teach man earns salvation though works.

God's Truth
Who = elects

They were elected because they had faith with obedience.

TulipBee
Just listen to what Pate, a faith aloner and tulipbee a Calvinist argue about...

"My faith is not a work/obedience."

"Yes it is...I do nothing, not believe and not obey in any way."

You all do not see how nuts it is.
Your faith is fake

God's Truth
April 1st, 2016, 06:13 AM
According to God's own pleasure , not mans means not man's obedience. You teach man earns salvation though works.

You make obeying Jesus a dirty word, and that is something which can only come from SATAN.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:13 AM
That's an ignorant conclusion.
Regeneration precedes faith

God's Truth
April 1st, 2016, 06:14 AM
Your faith is fake

What else has Satan given you to go against me besides lying about me?

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:25 AM
Not totally depraved so as not to be able to hear and obey. For hearing is how we receive faith.

That is the Word of God.
You teach 98% spirituality dead.
We teach 100% spirituality dead
Very big difference. One is lie and one is truth.
You don't have even 1% left. You don't have ANY left.
All you have left is bordom. You're getting very boring. Go away

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:26 AM
They were elected because they had faith with obedience.
God is past present and future. Simultaneously is envolved

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:27 AM
What else has Satan given you to go against me besides lying about me?
Good day

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:31 AM
Calvinists have to invent special terms and spam post like AMR to make their doctrine palatable. Jesus spoke the most profound truth in simple language. Calvinists reject that Christ is the savior of the world and are self-condemned. The end of the road for Calvinist heresy is B57. That's what Calvinism looks like if followed to it's logical conclusion which most are to afraid to do. B57 is the true picture of Calvinism.
Can't mix the different kinds of Calvinism together. Different ones carry different theologies. That's why you're confused. Regeneration precedes faith always stands as stated in the bible, alone

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:53 AM
Folks, don't forget to read your bible without others brainwashing you. Good day

Please consider that it is God who:
- draws people to Himself (John 6:44,65).- creates a clean heart (Psalm 51:10).- appoints people to believe (Acts 13:48).- works faith in the believer (John 6:28-29).- chooses who is to be holy and blameless (Eph. 1:4).- chooses us for salvation (2 Thess. 2:13-14).- grants the act of believing (Phil. 1:29).- grants repentance (2 Tim. 2:24-26).- calls according to His purpose (2 Tim. 1:9).- causes us to be born again (1 Pet. 1:3).- predestines us to salvation (Rom. 8:29-30).- predestines us to adoption (Eph. 1:5).- predestines us according to His purpose (Eph. 1:11).- makes us born again not by our will but by His will (John 1:12-13).

It is man who:
- is deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).- is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).- is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).- is helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).- is dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).- is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).- is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

Robert Pate
April 1st, 2016, 07:34 AM
Folks, don't forget to read your bible without others brainwashing you. Good day

- draws people to Himself (John 6:44,65).- creates a clean heart (Psalm 51:10).- appoints people to believe (Acts 13:48).- works faith in the believer (John 6:28-29).- chooses who is to be holy and blameless (Eph. 1:4).- chooses us for salvation (2 Thess. 2:13-14).- grants the act of believing (Phil. 1:29).- grants repentance (2 Tim. 2:24-26).- calls according to His purpose (2 Tim. 1:9).- causes us to be born again (1 Pet. 1:3).- predestines us to salvation (Rom. 8:29-30).- predestines us to adoption (Eph. 1:5).- predestines us according to His purpose (Eph. 1:11).- makes us born again not by our will but by His will (John 1:12-13).

It is man who:
- is deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).- is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).- is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).- is helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).- is dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).- is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).- is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

Nothing is ours if it is not received by faith, John 1:12.

God provides, but we must receive what he has provided. God imposes nothing.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 07:38 AM
Nothing is ours if it is not received by faith, John 1:12.

God provides, but we must receive what he has provided. God imposes nothing.
Elects are the ours

Robert Pate
April 1st, 2016, 07:51 AM
Elects are the ours

Nope, not true, Because God so loves the world, not just the ours.

You are limiting the grace of God to just some. God loves and provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 08:11 AM

It is man who:

Don't forget, God ordained sin and sinners as well according to Calvin. What a wonderful loving God who creates sinners that are incapable of repentance. The bible declares that God is actively calling all men to repentance via the Holy Spirit not just the elect.

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Acts 7:51

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 08:46 AM
Don't forget, God ordained sin and sinners as well according to Calvin. What a wonderful loving God who creates sinners that are incapable of repentance. The bible declares that God is actively calling all men to repentance via the Holy Spirit not just the elect.

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Acts 7:51
There are no maverick molecule running loose and you're still not free. God runs the show, not man. That includes YOU ! General calls and effectual calls are two end results but it's the same call. The unregenerates hear the general call but don't care. See what man does in my other post. You must read them and read them again.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 08:49 AM
Nope, not true, Because God so loves the world, not just the ours.

You are limiting the grace of God to just some. God loves and provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.
God set the limits, not man. You have fake unlimited free will. Good day. Bye bye

Robert Pate
April 1st, 2016, 09:15 AM
God set the limits, not man. You have fake unlimited free will. Good day. Bye bye

To teach that man does not have a free will is absolute nonsense.

Have you not read the paper or heard the news on TV?

Do you think that God is in control of all of those sinners?

Wake up. You have been deceived by a heretic.

God's Truth
April 1st, 2016, 09:55 AM
You teach 98% spirituality dead.
We teach 100% spirituality dead
Very big difference. One is lie and one is truth.
You don't have even 1% left. You don't have ANY left.
All you have left is bordom. You're getting very boring. Go away

You preach spiritually dead and physically dead. Neither is of God.

God's Truth
April 1st, 2016, 09:56 AM

You also have been deceived. You preach we do not have to obey and that if we do---we remain condemned.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 10:02 AM

God still does the saving so He can guarantee His promises He already made to those given to Jesus. Free will means outta control where God's promises can't be kept. The perseverance of the saints is true. Spurgeon is right about no maverick molecule running loose. You're not running loose. Grace is love. Let me go bye bye so you can deceive others instead of me

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 10:05 AM
You also have been deceived. You preach we do not have to obey and that if we do---we remain condemned.
All mankind got condemned and by grace God saved His children.
"Have to obey" doesn't apply to the elects cause they WILL obey, hence making them elects

Robert Pate
April 1st, 2016, 10:53 AM
"Have to obey" doesn't apply to the elects cause they WILL obey, hence making them elects

All of humanity are God's children. There is not one person on this earth that God did not give life to.

He provides salvation for everyone, even though he knows not all will receive his great free gift of salvation, Ephesians 2:8 also Romans 5:18.

You need to renounce Calvinism. It is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ and will take you to hell.

Robert Pate
April 1st, 2016, 10:57 AM

Its not that we don't want to obey. Its that we can't obey because we still have our Adamic bodies.

The law calls for perfection, we don't have it to offer.

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 11:05 AM
There are no maverick molecule running loose and you're still not free. God runs the show, not man. That includes YOU ! General calls and effectual calls are two end results but it's the same call. The unregenerates hear the general call but don't care. See what man does in my other post. You must read them and read them again.

How did sin happen if God runs the show?

chrysostom
April 1st, 2016, 11:07 AM

free will

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 11:08 AM

The Calvinist believes that God ordained those things to happen. Calvinists turn God into Satan!

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 11:10 AM
free will

I don't believe in vain will-worship and choice religion but man does have some form of will and so do the angels. The fact that we will be judged by our works someday shows that we are accountable and have personal responsibility for our lives.

lifeisgood
April 1st, 2016, 11:43 AM
You preach not obey and Calvinists teach can't obey.

That is not true and you know it.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto SALVATION to every one that BELIEVETH..." (Romans 1:16)

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT of WORKS, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:8,9)

"Sirs, what must I DO to be saved? And they said, BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Act 16:30b-31)

"To all who received him, those BELIEVING in his name, he gave authority to become God’s children" (John 1:12 -- ISV)

"Whoever BELIEVES and is baptized will be saved, but whoever DOESN'T BELIEVE will be condemned" (Mark 16:16)

"If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and BELIEVE in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For one believes with his heart and is justified, and declares with his mouth and is saved. The Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will never be ashamed.” “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:9-11, 13)

God's Truth
April 1st, 2016, 02:12 PM
Jesus died for all and all have a chance to obey. They are not saved and elect before they are saved. Something must happen before they are saved.

God's Truth
April 1st, 2016, 02:14 PM
Its not that we don't want to obey. Its that we can't obey because we still have our Adamic bodies.

The law calls for perfection, we don't have it to offer.

SHOW ONE scripture that says we can't obey. Show it now or admit you preach things from demons.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

God's Truth
April 1st, 2016, 02:19 PM
That is not true and you know it.
That is a lie. Just listen to what Pate said.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto SALVATION to every one that BELIEVETH..." (Romans 1:16)
Believes WHAT?

Not only that, show where all the scriptures that tell us to believe also means it nullifies scriptures that say to obey.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT of WORKS, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:8,9)

"Sirs, what must I DO to be saved? And they said, BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Act 16:30b-31)

"To all who received him, those BELIEVING in his name, he gave authority to become God’s children" (John 1:12 -- ISV)

"Whoever BELIEVES and is baptized will be saved, but whoever DOESN'T BELIEVE will be condemned" (Mark 16:16)

"If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and BELIEVE in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For one believes with his heart and is justified, and declares with his mouth and is saved. The Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will never be ashamed.” “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:9-11, 13)

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Do you understand that? Tell me, why do you confess with your mouth and say "Jesus is Lord", but you do not do what he says to do?

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 02:43 PM
Jesus saved all and all have a chance to obey. They are not saved and elect before they are saved. Something must happen before they are saved.

All have a chance to believe. Obedience trainers are at PetSmart.

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 02:46 PM
SHOW ONE scripture that says we can't obey. Show it now or admit you preach things from demons.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

We can't obey because all our righteousness is as filthy rags (Isa. 64:6). All we can do is believe that Jesus obeyed perfectly and God sees us in him.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 05:55 PM
All of humanity are God's children. There is not one person on this earth that God did not give life to.

He provides salvation for everyone, even though he knows not all will receive his great free gift of salvation, Ephesians 2:8 also Romans 5:18.

You need to renounce Calvinism. It is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ and will take you to hell.
The refuted pate.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 05:56 PM
Petsmart gives out fake certificates to heaven

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 06:03 PM
Somebody fell on God's show

lifeisgood
April 1st, 2016, 06:08 PM
That is a lie. Just listen to what Pate said.

What you said was a lie and you know it.

Believes WHAT?

Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY plus ABSOLUTELY nothing added to it --- not even the works of my hands.

The Father is only pleased with His Son, so all the works of your hands to get to the Father is totally rejected by Him already.

Not only that, show where all the scriptures that tell us to believe also means it nullifies scriptures that say to obey.

You can work your fingers to the bone and God will not accept that as His Way to Him.
The Way to the Father is EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY nothing Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

If you are not found in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, you will be rejected.

We have to be found IN HIM and that is NOT by the works of our hands, but by the work of His Hands.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Do you understand that? Tell me, why do you confess with your mouth and say "Jesus is Lord", but you do not do what he says to do?

Absolutely I understand that.

You don't seem to for you keep on saying 'Lord, Lord, look at all MY OBEDIENCE, even though I, gt, have acknowledged that I, gt, CANNOT obey Jesus on that one; and that other one, no, I, gt, CANNOT obey that one either, and down the list it goes. But Lord, Lord, look at MY OBEDIENCE. No, I, gt, CANNOT obey that one either, but Lord, Lord look at all I, gt, did in your name.'

The only work of my hands I can present that will be accepted to the Father is Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY nothing added to it.

lifeisgood
April 1st, 2016, 06:10 PM
The refuted pate.

How do you KNOW that you are one of the elect ones and your child is not?

lifeisgood
April 1st, 2016, 06:11 PM

Are you saying God did it Himself?

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 09:14 PM
I know who I am and where I am and I don't have a child. Any more boring questions ? You asked me this 20 times. That's trolling

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 09:15 PM
Are you saying God did it Himself?
There's nothing that is apart from God. All those questions proves you don't know God. You're a bully to God picking on him.

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 09:17 PM

Calvin is a fake and an imbecile and only deluded sinners who trample on the bodies of those beneath them trust in him. The followers of Christ willingly lay themselves down to be trampled upon.

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 09:19 PM

He doesn't, only God knows that. Jesus said those who are faithful until death will receive a crown of life.

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 09:19 PM
I know who I am and where I am and I don't have a child. Any more boring questions ? You asked me this 20 times. That's trolling

You know nothing except what you have been programmed. You're a virus!

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 09:20 PM
There's nothing that is apart from God. All those questions proves you don't know God. You're a bully to God picking on him.

You don't know God because you are a child of Satan and unbelief. The word of God has no place in you.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 09:24 PM
Calvin is a fake and an imbecile and only deluded sinners who trample on the bodies of those beneath them trust in him. The followers of Christ willingly lay themselves down to be trampled upon.
Calvin or not, Luther is right about the bondage of the will. God is the ruler over all

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 09:25 PM
He doesn't, only God knows that. Jesus said those who are faithful until death will receive a crown of life.
I know my progress but they never knew patience.

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 09:26 PM
You know nothing except what you have been programmed. You're a virus!
The holy spirit still is my guidance no matter what I know

TulipBee
April 1st, 2016, 09:28 PM
You don't know God because you are a child of Satan and unbelief. The word of God has no place in you.
You can babble all you want.. God knows what he is doing

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 09:31 PM
You're a delusional who trusts in man and rejects God's word. Calvin was a fraud and a fake making you less than nothing.

patrick jane
April 1st, 2016, 09:43 PM
You're a delusional who trusts in man and rejects God's word. Calvin was a fraud and a fake making you less than nothing.

Epoisses
April 1st, 2016, 09:44 PM
Calvinists are redneck nerf herders.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 01:42 AM
We can't obey because all our righteousness is as filthy rags (Isa. 64:6). All we can do is believe that Jesus obeyed perfectly and God sees us in him.

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says.
God was speaking to the Jews WHO WOULD NOT STOP SINNING. For instance, in the old law, the Jews would sin, then they had to give a sin offering as a righteous act, they had to give sin offerings just to worship God. God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins.

Your false teachers taught you wrong about the filthy rags scripture. Don't you consider anything you are taught?

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 01:50 AM

You are just mocking the Bible.

God tells us to train ourselves.

Luke 6:40
A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 01:59 AM
What you said was a lie and you know it.

You are the one and you know it.

Robert Pate says we cannot obey:

Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY plus ABSOLUTELY nothing added to it --- not even the works of my hands.

The Father is only pleased with His Son, so all the works of your hands to get to the Father is totally rejected by Him already.
Jesus saves us all on his own and he chooses those he saves; he saves those who obey.

You can work your fingers to the bone and God will not accept that as His Way to Him.
The Way to the Father is EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY nothing Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

If you are not found in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, you will be rejected.

We have to be found IN HIM and that is NOT by the works of our hands, but by the work of His Hands.

No matter how much you try, you will never ever be able to show obedience to God’s WORD doesn’t matter. You go against Jesus himself, for Jesus says we are not blessed and not a family member and friend unless you obey.

You don't seem to for you keep on saying 'Lord, Lord, look at all MY OBEDIENCE, even though I, gt, have acknowledged that I, gt, CANNOT obey Jesus on that one; and that other one, no, I, gt, CANNOT obey that one either, and down the list it goes. But Lord, Lord, look at MY OBEDIENCE. No, I, gt, CANNOT obey that one either, but Lord, Lord look at all I, gt, did in your name.'

The only work of my hands I can present that will be accepted to the Father is Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY nothing added to it.
All your false accusations will not take away the truth that we have to obey.

TulipBee
April 2nd, 2016, 05:05 AM
I trust all that backs themselves up with the Bible. Never trust imaginations that doesn't line up with the word

TulipBee
April 2nd, 2016, 05:12 AM
Repentance means to turn away from all known sin and from trusting in one’s good works. Salvation through good works is taught in this topic. While you guys side with the devil, I'm here to porocliam nthe gospel. You can babble all you want with the losers

TulipBee
April 2nd, 2016, 05:13 AM
Calvinists are redneck nerf herders.
Silly

Grosnick Marowbe
April 2nd, 2016, 08:06 AM
Repentance means to turn away from all known sin and from trusting in one’s good works. Salvation through good works is taught in this topic. While you guys side with the devil, I'm here to porocliam nthe gospel. You can babble all you want with the losers

You know what posters do when they read one of your posts? :rotfl: That's what.

Robert Pate
April 2nd, 2016, 08:11 AM

Unfortunately you don't know what the Gospel is. If you did know and understand the Gospel you would renounce Calvinism. Simply because Calvinism is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

TulipBee
April 2nd, 2016, 08:17 AM
Unfortunately you don't know what the Gospel is. If you did know and understand the Gospel you would renounce Calvinism. Simply because Calvinism is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.
Regeneration is part of the gospel which is done by God only, not man

Robert Pate
April 2nd, 2016, 08:27 AM
Regeneration is part of the gospel which is done by God only, not man

God regenerates no one that has not come to Christ as a repentant sinners to be saved by him.

You are not going to be able to go around Jesus Christ and be saved by being predestinated. Its not going to happen that way.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 08:49 AM
God regenerates no one that has not come to Christ as a repentant sinners to be saved by him.

You are not going to be able to go around Jesus Christ and be saved by being predestinated. Its not going to happen that way.

Repent means we have to stop sinning.

Robert Pate
April 2nd, 2016, 08:56 AM
Repent means we have to stop sinning.

Repent really means to change your mind about God and his Son Jesus Christ.

It is not really possible to repent without the Holy Spirit.

Those that have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him will repent.

You will never stop sinning as long as you are still in your Adamic body. You need to repent from your holiness doctrine and confess that you are a sinner.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 09:54 AM
Repent really means to change your mind about God and his Son Jesus Christ.

The Gentiles had to change their mind about Jesus? Some didn't even know about Jesus until it was preached to them, so how would they have to change their mind about him?

Repent is about sins. Repent is about sins to Jews and to Gentiles.

How many times do you have to be told?

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

It is not really possible to repent without the Holy Spirit.

Saul in the Old Testament had the Holy Spirit and did not repent.

Jesus told the people to repent when he walked the earth, and they did not yet have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Those that have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him will repent.

Just listen to your nonsense.

You will never stop sinning as long as you are still in your Adamic body. You need to repent from your holiness doctrine and confess that you are a sinner.

If I did not confess to being a sinner, and repent of my sins, Jesus never would have saved me.

Just believe Jesus.

Repent or perish.

You were given two scriptures from Paul where he says God does not play favoritism and that you will pay for your wrong doing. You think you are standing strong because you say you believe in Jesus and are saved, be careful...God does NOT play favoritism.

Robert Pate
April 2nd, 2016, 10:46 AM
The Gentiles had to change their mind about Jesus? Some didn't even know about Jesus until it was preached to them, so how would they have to change their mind about him?

Repent is about sins. Repent is about sins to Jews and to Gentiles.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Saul in the Old Testament had the Holy Spirit and did not repent.

Jesus told the people to repent when he walked the earth, and they did not yet have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Just listen to your nonsense.

If I did not confess to being a sinner, and repent of my sins, Jesus never would have saved me.

Just believe Jesus.

Repent or perish.

You were given two scriptures from Paul where he says God does not play favoritism and that you will pay for your wrong doing. You think you are standing strong because you say you believe in Jesus and are saved, be careful...God does NOT play favoritism.

The sinner that goes down on his knees to repent is the same sinner that gets up off of his knees.

If you had the Holy Spirit you would know that you fall short of what God requires, which is perfection, Romans 3:23.

You apparently think that God is a sinner like yourself.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 10:51 AM
The sinner that goes down on his knees to repent is the same sinner that gets up off of his knees.

If you had the Holy Spirit you would know that you fall short of what God requires, which is perfection, Romans 3:23.

You apparently think that God is a sinner like yourself.

What are you doing on your knees if we do not have to anything---like YOU preach?

Tell me, how is it you preach against me saying we have to obey, yet you are on your knees?

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 10:54 AM
Your confusion and condemnation you speak to others is from the devil. Who else but the devil would cause you so much confusion?

Robert Pate tells me I am condemned for preaching obedience, when I tell people to obey and humble ourselves, and to repent of our sins, and then he says he did something great by going on his knees.

Just listen to the way he lies about me. Just listen to the accusations he says. He says I think God is a sinner like me. Where does his evil accusations come from? Think about it.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 10:58 AM
Pate, all your false accusations show you are ensnared by the devil.

Tell me, why were you on your knees, but then falsely accuse me and lie about me when I say to obey and repent?

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 11:06 AM
Jesus saved me when I was sitting down.

Robert Pate
April 2nd, 2016, 01:27 PM
Jesus saved me when I was sitting down.

We have been over this many times before.

You seem to think that you have some sort of righteousness that God will accept.

Big shock for you in the judgment when you find out that your righteousness is filthy rags.

You will probably be in the Lord, Lord, didn't we group spoken of in Matthew 7:21-23.

I can hear you now. "But Lord, Lord, didn't I obey the commandments?"

glorydaz
April 2nd, 2016, 01:33 PM

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 05:22 PM

Obeying is not a sin EVER.

glorydaz
April 2nd, 2016, 08:47 PM
Obeying is not a sin EVER.

No one says it is. How many times do you have to be told? Are you so programed there is no room for input whatsoever? Is it all just an outflow of indoctrination? You're a sad sad case. :sigh:

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 08:54 PM
No one says it is. How many times do you have to be told? Are you so programed there is no room for input whatsoever? Is it all just an outflow of indoctrination? You're a sad sad case. :sigh:
Since you know obeying is never a sin---THEN REPENT of your sins to be saved and to stay saved.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 08:55 PM
They forget why thy are going against me.

glorydaz
April 2nd, 2016, 08:57 PM
Since you know obeying is never a sin---THEN REPENT of your sins to be saved and to stay saved.

I believed and am saved. It's you that has missed the mark.

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 09:02 PM
I believed and am saved. It's you that has missed the mark.

You have to do more than believe to be saved.

Are you starting to remember why you go against me for speaking of obedience?

glorydaz
April 2nd, 2016, 09:04 PM
They forget why thy are going against me.

You're going against yourself, GT.

You're like Let's Argue except you post out here where we can all see your self absorbed personality. Why don't you ever listen? Many have tried to preach the gospel to you and you count on yourself every time. It's sad.

glorydaz
April 2nd, 2016, 09:05 PM
You have to do more than believe to be saved.

Are you starting to remember why you go against me for speaking of obedience?

You're speaking like a deranged person, GT. :think:

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 09:07 PM
You're speaking like a deranged person, GT. :think:

Maybe you are?

God's Truth
April 2nd, 2016, 09:08 PM
You're going against yourself, GT.

You're like Let's Argue except you post out here where we can all see your self absorbed personality. Why don't you ever listen? Many have tried to preach the gospel to you and you count on yourself every time. It's sad.

I don't count on myself. I count on what Jesus says. I do what he says to do.

TulipBee
April 3rd, 2016, 08:03 AM

Trusting in Christ IS included in Calvinism

Robert Pate
April 3rd, 2016, 08:08 AM

No its not.

Trusting in Christ is something that some one does by their own free will.

God does not force anyone to become a Christian.

TulipBee
April 3rd, 2016, 10:18 AM
No its not.

Trusting in Christ is something that some does by their own free will.

God does not force anyone to become a Christian.

Calvinism teaches free will according to all the natural abilities man can get since birth. You can't get any more free will with every might you can get. Your own free will is all you have but you don't use them wisely. You have no wisdom at all, just more babbles to decieve as many as you can. You read AMR's and many, many, many other's proof responses but you continue to lie to all of us. The proofs of your lies are available for all of us to view and see for ourselves and yet you continue to scam us. This is a bore !

Robert Pate
April 3rd, 2016, 04:40 PM
Calvinism teaches free will according to all the natural abilities man can get since birth. You can't get any more free will with every might you can get. Your own free will is all you have but you don't use them wisely. You have no wisdom at all, just more babbles to decieve as many as you can. You read AMR's and many, many, many other's proof responses but you continue to lie to all of us. The proofs of your lies are available for all of us to view and see for ourselves and yet you continue to scam us. This is a bore !

You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

Christians are Justified by faith because they are justified by Christ, Romans 3:26.

No one needs to be predestinated. It is Jesus that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

It is Jesus that reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Jesus is the provider of salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

You have been taken in by a lunatic named John Calvin.

TulipBee
April 3rd, 2016, 05:21 PM
You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

Christians are Justified by faith because they are justified by Christ, Romans 3:26.

No one needs to be predestinated. It is Jesus that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

It is Jesus that reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Jesus is the provider of salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

You have been taken in by a lunatic named John Calvin.
No one can deny your lies cause it's in plain view for all of us to see. The evidence are on exhibit and shown by amr and others through direct links to your lies.You're guilty of a crime. You should be in jail with your false teacher brinsmead !

Epoisses
April 3rd, 2016, 10:58 PM

No it's not. Calvinism is winning the cosmic lottery.

Epoisses
April 3rd, 2016, 11:00 PM

Sinners aided by the Holy Spirit can come to repentance and receive Divine grace. Your theology is so easily refuted.

Epoisses
April 3rd, 2016, 11:04 PM
No one can deny your lies cause it's in plain view for all of us to see. The evidence are on exhibit and shown by amr and others through direct links to your lies.You're guilty of a crime. You should be in jail with your false teacher brinsmead !

AMR is an idiot and an intellectual moron. Faith is a requirement and a gift according to the scriptures. Clavinists ignore personal responsibility and are self-condemned. They are so deluded that they make God the author of sin. Clavinists are Satans and wolves in sheep's clothing.

TulipBee
April 4th, 2016, 05:55 AM
Sinners aided by the Holy Spirit can come to repentance and receive Divine grace. Your theology is so easily refuted.
The holy spirit doesn't do "can". The holy spirit knows exactly what to do and it's done or will be done or don't do at all. Not " can" like maybe or might like the holy spirit doesn't know. Its not a guesswork. Not a gamble. he knows cause he invented it. Past, present and future happening at the same time is in the bible and men tries to understand something he isn't capable of understanding and invents theology. Theology can be a lot of things but total depravity is a short cut way to explain that men isn't capable of the meaning no time and all time and present mixed together at once. You're not capable of understanding why time was created to keep everything from happening at once. The thing about the Bible being inerrant is that the Calvinists takes what the Bible say about what men are not capable of and proicliam the truths that God has the run the show due to men knowing nothing more other that thier own natural desire. Being total depraved means our natural desire and natural free will isn't enough to get saved. With don't have that power to create the gift of faith. The gift of faith is given by God before his elects were born. That means the timing is different under God not mans. You guys make men have the superman ability to look into the future and see if you still believe jesus. I can go on and on but I'm really tired of the boastings of the superman free will power here. It's stupid to think you can will the single molecule to fly apart and change its paths. The natural man has no ability to will a single molecule to behave differently. Theres a law it must follow. It's so simple to show you that you can't will the earth to stop for a second. Earth must do what it supposed to do. Calvin got it right. Even Luther said man don't have that extra power of wills to change the laws God created. It's stupid to say this is stupid. It's stupid to you cause you're blind. Calvin is right you don't understand God. You don't want to. All you want to do is fight with me. You're a cyber bully. You're a troll causing trouble.

In other words you're not in the present enough to understand. You're constantly in the past and the past is nothing but babbles and you babble with a lot of free will noise. It's useless ! The past doesn't exist in the present. Your wills are captive ! Your will is slaved ! Not free ! You must catch up with the Calvinism and quit listening to the lies of the semi pelagians. The pelagian theology is from lucifer, himself. Arminian flavors are the wrong path. Quit trolling ! Read you bible!

Epoisses
April 4th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:  9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:7-13

The Holy Spirit leads fallen, depraved, totally sinful humans to repentance and he does it before they believe or repent or are regenerated. He reproves the world and some come to repentance and most don't. Who's to say how it actually happens?! You're Calvinist God who wills sinners to repentance and unrepentance is reprehensible and is the reason why Calvinists are so despised by main stream Christianity. The God of Love is turned into the god of Frankenstein who creates lost sinners to live lives of futility and be damned eternally without even a chance. Is that the gospel you want to give to the world?

Sonnet
April 4th, 2016, 07:50 AM
AMR is an idiot and an intellectual moron. Faith is a requirement and a gift according to the scriptures. Clavinists ignore personal responsibility and are self-condemned. They are so deluded that they make God the author of sin. Clavinists are Satans and wolves in sheep's clothing.

You do acknowledge that God must be sovereign don't you? Hyper-Calvinists are not the same as Calvinists.

If you assert freewill without also asserting the sovereignty of God then you may as well say goodbye to prophecy.

TulipBee
April 4th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:  9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:7-13

The Holy Spirit leads fallen, depraved, totally sinful humans to repentance and he does it before they believe or repent or are regenerated. He reproves the world and some come to repentance and most don't. Who's to say how it actually happens?! You're Calvinist God who wills sinners to repentance and unrepentance is reprehensible and is the reason why Calvinists are so despised by main stream Christianity. The God of Love is turned into the god of Frankenstein who creates lost sinners to live lives of futility and be damned eternally without even a chance. Is that the gospel you want to give to the world?
Leads and regeneration are same. Your dancing around the timelines anyway you like

Epoisses
April 4th, 2016, 10:05 AM
You do acknowledge that God must be sovereign don't you? Hyper-Calvinists are not the same as Calvinists.

If you assert freewill without also asserting the sovereignty of God then you may as well say goodbye to prophecy.

Show me the word 'sovereign' in the bible.

patrick jane
April 4th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Job 42:2 KJV -

You won't find the word but you will find many scriptures that are the definition

Epoisses
April 4th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Job 42:2 KJV -

You won't find the word but you will find many scriptures that are the definition

If God is sovereign why can't he save Satan and his fallen angels and everyone else who is heading to hell? God apparently can't 'do' that indicating he is not absolutely sovereign in all things.

patrick jane
April 4th, 2016, 10:25 AM
If God is sovereign why can't he save Satan and his fallen angels and everyone else who is heading to hell? God apparently can't 'do' that indicating he is not absolutely sovereign in all things.
Sure He could if He willed it.

Ephesians 1:11 - The counsel of His own will

Robert Pate
April 4th, 2016, 11:37 AM

May I butt in?

God does nothing outside of his just, merciful, righteous, holy nature.

TulipBee
April 4th, 2016, 01:00 PM
So you don't like God being bigger than you?

TulipBee
April 4th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Ouch !

TulipBee
April 4th, 2016, 01:01 PM
May I butt in?

God does nothing outside of his just, merciful, righteous, holy nature.
No you may not cause you're guilty of lying

Robert Pate
April 4th, 2016, 04:50 PM
No you may not cause you're guilty of lying

The biggest problem with Calvinism is that it makes God an unjust, unmerciful sinner.

Who can trust in a tyrant God that condemns billions to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which was not their fault?

TulipBee
April 4th, 2016, 06:27 PM
The biggest problem with Calvinism is that it makes God an unjust, unmerciful sinner.

Who can trust in a tyrant God that condemns billions to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which was not their fault?
Calvinist can't blame God cause God didn't have to do anything to unbelievers. The unbelievers did it to themselves. That means we got it right and you got it wrong. You're doing the wrong things yourself. Can't blame God for your actions. Calvinists knows the unbelievers are doing it to themselves. All mankind fell and been unable. God didn't make them unable. All God did was save the believers. He left the unbelievers alone in thier own sinful state. The Calvinist knows God passes over the goats. God didn't have to do any thing. The goats did it to themselves. You don't know Calvinism. You got it wrong. It's been explained to you before but you're stuck in seventh day Adventist theology.

Epoisses
April 4th, 2016, 11:17 PM

God cannot and will not save unrepentant sinners. This is why they are all going to hell. This may be hard to swallow but even Divinity has limitations.

Epoisses
April 4th, 2016, 11:19 PM

Absolutely. Calvinists are the Sadducees or liberal wing of our day.

Epoisses
April 4th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Calvinist can't blame God cause God didn't have to do anything to unbelievers. The unbelievers did it to themselves. That means we got it right and you got it wrong. You're doing the wrong things yourself. Can't blame God for your actions. Calvinists knows the unbelievers are doing it to themselves. All mankind fell and been unable. God didn't make them unable. All God did was save the believers. He left the unbelievers alone in thier own sinful state. The Calvinist knows God passes over the goats. God didn't have to do any thing. The goats did it to themselves. You don't know Calvinism. You got it wrong. It's been explained to you before but you're stuck in seventh day Adventist theology.

All aspects of Calvinism have a double aspect whether or not you are willing to admit it is another story. If God could have saved the lost but chose not to for whatever reason they are lost because of his inaction not because they are sinners. You admit that he can save some but for some unknown reason he cannot or will not save all. Under Calvinism the saved are saved because of God and the lost are lost because of God. There is no free will so how can you at heart deny this? You're a fraud and a huckster who pawns off Josef Mengele as the creator of the universe.

Sonnet
April 5th, 2016, 12:01 AM

Sonnet
April 5th, 2016, 12:03 AM

Are you a compatibilist?

lifeisgood
April 5th, 2016, 05:24 AM
All aspects of Calvinism have a double aspect whether or not you are willing to admit it is another story. If God could have saved the lost but chose not to for whatever reason they are lost because of his inaction not because they are sinners. You admit that he can save some but for some unknown reason he cannot or will not save all. Under Calvinism the saved are saved because of God and the lost are lost because of God. There is no free will so how can you at heart deny this? You're a fraud and a huckster who pawns off Josef Mengele as the creator of the universe.

It is the same as Adam and Eve in Genesis 3.

GOD: Don't eat of the fruit of that tree or you will die.

What did Adam and Eve do? They did exactly the contrary of what the Lord told them to do. They did eat and they died immediately.

What was the reason that they gave for being disobedient? It is your fault God.

ADAM: The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
TRANSLATION: If you, God, had not given me the woman, I would not have eaten; therefore, it is your fault God that I did what I did.

EVE: The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
TRANSLATION: The serpent that you created, she beguiled me, had you, God, not created this serpent, I would not eaten; therefore, it is your fault God that I did what I did.

GOD: I will provide a way to get you guys out of the mess you got yourselves in. If you follow my way, you will be saved if not you will be lost eternally.

There is no record in the Bible that Adam and Eve ever made it right with the Lord.

TulipBee
April 5th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Calvinism isn't a fraud. It one of the best ways to describe why God knew his children and how they were saved. The arminians have it backwards. Backwards is as very very bad thing like driving on the freeway backwards. You hurt other people. The argument here is a timing argument. We all poke each other that the chicken came before the egg while others demand the egg came before the chicken. Deja vu is sort of a creepy thing but when we say we've been there before but it's not possible due to never physically being there. In other words, the elects may not pin point how they got saved but they just know they believe now. Folks here are into date setting on the exact day they made a commitment like filling out a entertainment club card to get a ticket to fantasy heaven. All I know is that the evidence points I'm a believer and yet you call me a fraud. You point fingers a lot to get out of your own sins. You're just as guilty being a sinner as I am but you boast more that me. I don't boast at all. No Calvinist boasts. We give God the credit in saving the elects and yet you want me to give you the credit. I don't think so.

TulipBee
April 5th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Are you a compatibilist?
I used to know what that means but forgot. Remind us what that means.

Epoisses
April 5th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Calvinism isn't a fraud. It one of the best ways to describe why God knew his children and how they were saved. The arminians have it backwards. Backwards is as very very bad thing like driving on the freeway backwards. You hurt other people. The argument here is a timing argument. We all poke each other that the chicken came before the egg while others demand the egg came before the chicken. Deja vu is sort of a creepy thing but when we say we've been there before but it's not possible due to never physically being there. In other words, the elects may not pin point how they got saved but they just know they believe now. Folks here are into date setting on the exact day they made a commitment like filling out a entertainment club card to get a ticket to fantasy heaven. All I know is that the evidence points I'm a believer and yet you call me a fraud. You point fingers a lot to get out of your own sins. You're just as guilty being a sinner as I am but you boast more that me. I don't boast at all. No Calvinist boasts. We give God the credit in saving the elects and yet you want me to give you the credit. I don't think so.

You give God the credit for creating and ordaining sin. The bible declares that everything God created at inception was perfect. Sin is the fault of the creation not the creator. We are accountable and responsible for our lives. Calvinism denies personal responsibility.

TulipBee
April 5th, 2016, 07:33 AM
You give God the credit for creating and ordaining sin. The bible declares that everything God created at inception was perfect. Sin is the fault of the creation not the creator. We are accountable and responsible for our lives. Calvinism denies personal responsibility.
Traditional Calvinism say we're accountable and responsible. Most antiCalvinist get there sources from uneducated people that don't know what they're talking about. Still, God is very much alive and very involved in our actions. You make god dead like you're on your own as in free free free godless will.

Epoisses
April 5th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Traditional Calvinism say we're accountable and responsible. Most antiCalvinist get there sources from uneducated people that don't know what they're talking about. Still, God is very much alive and very involved in our actions. You make god dead like you're on your own as in free free free godless will.

Calvinism is built on the premise of unconditional election and the absolute sovereignty of God. Why don't you refute that source! There is no such thing as personal responsibility if God is absolutely sovereign, they're not compatible.

TulipBee
April 5th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Calvinism is built on the premise of unconditional election and the absolute sovereignty of God. Why don't you refute that source! There is no such thing as personal responsibility if God is absolutely sovereign, they're not compatible.
The Bible said were responsible and the Calvinist accepts that. You just don't like Calvinism. You'll find a way to fight. Why? You're jealous

Epoisses
April 5th, 2016, 09:31 AM
The Bible said were responsible and the Calvinist accepts that. You just don't like Calvinism. You'll find a way to fight. Why? You're jealous

No I don't like Calvinism and I never will. Just another elitist religious sect gone rogue.

TulipBee
April 5th, 2016, 11:17 AM
No I don't like Calvinism and I never will. Just another elitist religious sect gone rogue.
We're good. Conservative Presbyterian and reformed Baptists teaches straight out of the Bible, alone. The Bible itself isn't rogue. Babble away. You're really fighting Jesus not us. That's dangerous and signs of unregenerates.

Brother Ducky
April 5th, 2016, 11:29 AM

Don't forget Total Depravity!

TulipBee
April 5th, 2016, 11:54 AM
And it's loaded all throughout the Bible !

Zeke
April 5th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Raised spiritually 1Cor 15:45, flesh and blood can't inherit the kingdom of light Matt 11:11 where the observable world is but a shadow of the multiplicity of Conscience life, "reflected in temporal states that can never enter the kingdom through outward doors of perception" Luke 17:20-21, time to click those heels Dorthy and look inside like Christ taught Galatians 1:12.

TulipBee
April 5th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Raised spiritually 1Cor 15:45, flesh and blood can't inherit the kingdom of light Matt 11:11 where the observable world is but a shadow of the multiplicity of Conscience life, "reflected in temporal states that can never enter the kingdom through outward doors of perception" Luke 17:20-21, time to click those heels Dorthy and look inside like Christ taught Galatians 1:12.
Dust will there for us to make human mud pies when God opens the playground

Epoisses
April 5th, 2016, 11:42 PM
We're good. Conservative Presbyterian and reformed Baptists teaches straight out of the Bible, alone. The Bible itself isn't rogue. Babble away. You're really fighting Jesus not us. That's dangerous and signs of unregenerates.

Straight out of the regurgitated bible. Don't reformed Christians have their own bible?

Epoisses
April 5th, 2016, 11:45 PM

Historical Arminians taught total depravity. It's actually the one common ground between Arminians, Lutherans and Calvinists.

TulipBee
April 6th, 2016, 05:48 AM
Historical Arminians taught total depravity. It's actually the one common ground between Arminians, Lutherans and Calvinists.
They teach cooperation is a must for salvation as if God is waiting for unabled men to get abled. He'll be waiting forever and nothing would happen unless God brings grace and save.

TulipBee
April 6th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Straight out of the regurgitated bible. Don't reformed Christians have their own bible?
I have a Geneva bible but it's a bit of a hard read. Luther got kidnapped by a King cause the king heard people like you wanted to kill him for translating the Bible

Epoisses
April 6th, 2016, 07:30 AM
They teach cooperation is a must for salvation as if God is waiting for unabled men to get abled. He'll be waiting forever and nothing would happen unless God brings grace and save.

Jacob Arminius taught total depravity. Many who came after him (Baptists, Methodists, Pentecostals etc.) moved away from it. Arminius taught that man’s depravity is total and affects his entire being. Because of the fall every aspect of human nature is tainted by sin including the will of man. Arminius declared that the free will of man towards the True Good is not only wounded, maimed, bent and weakened but is also imprisoned, destroyed and lost. And it’s powers are not only debilitated and useless unless they be assisted by grace but it also has no power whatever except such as are excited by Divine grace. Thus the idea that Arminians believe that human free will survived the fall intact are false.

TulipBee
April 6th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Jacob Arminius taught total depravity. Many who came after him (Baptists, Methodists, Pentecostals etc.) moved away from it. Arminius taught that man’s depravity is total and affects his entire being. Because of the fall every aspect of human nature is tainted by sin including the will of man. Arminius declared that the free will of man towards the True Good is not only wounded, maimed, bent and weakened but is also imprisoned, destroyed and lost. And it’s powers are not only debilitated and useless unless they be assisted by grace but it also has no power whatever except such as are excited by Divine grace. Thus the idea that Arminians believe that human free will survived the fall intact are false.
They thought prevenient grace trumps total depravity but the Bible debunked them. prevenient grace is cooperation

TulipBee
April 6th, 2016, 08:19 AM
A Short Response to the Arminian Doctrine of Prevenient Grace ...*by John Hendryx at
https://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/prevenient.html

Zeke
April 6th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Total persona/ego/emotions depravity is implanted in the mind by culture/tradition which is religious propaganda to keep people weak and under mind control, a type of Stockholme Syndrome where the victims/host protect their parasitical captors.

Epoisses
April 6th, 2016, 09:09 AM
They thought prevenient grace trumps total depravity but the Bible debunked them. prevenient grace is cooperation

All forms of grace trump total depravity.

Epoisses
April 6th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Total persona/ego/emotions depravity is implanted in the mind by culture/tradition which is religious propaganda to keep people weak and under mind control, a type of Stockholme Syndrome where the victims/host protect their parasitical captors.

Sinners need to see themselves as sinners so total depravity is not a bad or wrong teaching.