PDA

View Full Version : question for MADIsts.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Do you believe Jesus' word or teachings and commands are just for the Jews, and not for the gentiles?

This is simple question, so please make your answer simple.

thank you.

Danoh
March 24th, 2016, 08:08 AM
For both...in the COMING Kingdom...Mtt. 25:32.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 09:09 AM
I believe he meant this, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel".

The idea was for Israel to be saved first, and then Israel would be the light to the Gentiles.

jamie
March 24th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Do you believe Jesus' word or teachings and commands are just for the Jews, and not for the gentiles?

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you... (Matthew 28:19-20)

The Abrahamic covenant was made with Abraham and Christ.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Regarding the great commission...

Zeke
March 24th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Luke 17:20-21 is the same teaching of the Kingdom of GOD based on Christ within you/Gods temple that Paul taught through the Spirit/Christ Galatians 1:12 4:28 that isn't observed by carnal minds, and is only portrayed in allegorical/symbolic teaching inner truth Galatians 3:1-3. Acts the main/foundation that Mid Acts teaches from is suspect in areas that extrovert that invisible Kingdom into carnal nationalism that keeps the mind focused on separate distraction instead of reconciliation Luke 15:45 with you're own Divine parentage through the death (Matt 11:11) of ones old man/persona/student under the bondage of the elemental/observational/emotional five senses Galatians 4:1-9, John 1:9, Philippians 2:5-8.

patrick jane
March 24th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Luke 17:20-21 is the same teaching of the Kingdom of GOD based on Christ within you/Gods temple that Paul taught through the Spirit/Christ Galatians 1:12 4:28 that isn't observed by carnal minds, and is only portrayed in allegorical/symbolic teaching inner truth Galatians 3:1-3. Acts the main/foundation that Mid Acts teaches from is suspect in areas that extrovert that invisible Kingdom into carnal nationalism that keeps the mind focused on separate distraction instead of reconciliation Luke 15:45 with you're own Divine parentage through the death (Matt 11:11) of ones old man/persona/student under the bondage of the elemental/observational/emotional five senses Galatians 4:1-9, John 1:9, Philippians 2:5-8.

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 12:33 PM

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 12:41 PM
I believe he meant this, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel".

The idea was for Israel to be saved first, and then Israel would be the light to the Gentiles.

when are Gentiles to be included?

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 12:42 PM

The idea was for Israel to be saved first, for the LORD to return, and then the Gentiles would come to Israel's light.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 12:42 PM

Regarding the great commission...

so Jesus' commission is just for Jewish Christians?

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 12:43 PM
The idea was for Israel to be saved first, for the LORD to return, and then the Gentiles would come to Israel's light.

So when are gentiles will be included?

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 12:43 PM
so Jesus' commission is just for Jewish Christians?

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 12:44 PM
So when are gentiles will be included?

Which Gentiles?

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 12:45 PM

So gentiles should not be preached?

SaulToPaul
So gentiles should not be preached?

Yes, Paul's doctrine.

meshak
Which Gentiles?

I believe gentiles are non-Jewish.

Am I wrong?

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Yes, Paul's doctrine.

So Jesus' word is just for Jewish?

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 12:47 PM
So Jesus' word is just for Jewish?

Who did he say he was sent to?

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Who did he say he was sent to?

He says he was sent for lost sheep.

Lost sheep is not just Jewish, friend.

It is for whole world.

this is how your doctrine is perverted.

This is what Jesus says:

"for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Jesus was sent to saved the world, not just for lost sheep of Jews.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 12:53 PM
He says he was sent for lost sheep.

Lost sheep is not just Jewish, friend.

It is for whole world.

this is how your doctrine is perverted.

This is what Jesus says:

"for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Jesus was sent to saved the world, not just for lost sheep of Jews.

He said he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
That is not me.

:wave2:

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 12:54 PM
That is not me.

so you dismiss Jesus word and claim to be Christians.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Everyone,

Jesus' word is for everyone who loves Him. His teachings and commands are blessings. He did not bless only Jewish people.

Jesus is for the whole world.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:00 PM

Which tribe are you from, friend?
Good day to you.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Which tribe are you from, friend?
Good day to you.

No one can take away promises Jesus gave His followers.

I am not Jewish but I know Jesus died for me too.

Jesus is for the whole world. This is Jesus' word:

"For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

I believe what Jesus said.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:07 PM
[
I am not Jewish but I know Jesus died for me too.

Yes, he certainly did.

But while he was on earth, he said he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Paul told you that Christ died for your sins.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Yes, he certainly did.

But while he was on earth, he said he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

You can hang onto that verse and dismiss Jesus' word for the world.

it is so sad you don't even realize your reading is out of context with the rest of Jesus' word.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:12 PM

it is so sad you don't even realize your reading is out of context with the rest of Jesus' word.

Where did he say he was sent to Gentiles, in the rest of his word?

Good day to you.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Jesus preached to the Jewish but He told His followers to the preach to the world.

Jesus' messages are for the whole world.

The world is lost so He wants everyone not to miss His offering of salvation.

This is the bottom line of Christianity.

abd MADists spreading false gospel.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Jesus preached to the Jewish but He told His followers to the preach to the world.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:18 PM
MADists:

Christians are Jesus' followers. Why do you call yourselves saved and true Christians even though you dismiss Jesus' main messages?

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:20 PM
MADists:

Christians are Jesus' followers. Why do you call yourselves saved and true Christians even though you dismiss Jesus' main messages?

Paul: "The words I write unto you are the commandments of the LORD..."

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Paul: "The words I write unto you are the commandments of the LORD..."

Jesus already taught what we need to know and what to practice.

Jesus is the perfect Teacher.

You will not appreciate how wonderful Savior He is unless you accept Him as your Lord and Savior. And change your life according to what He teaches and commands.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Jesus already taught what we need to know and what to practice.

Jesus is the perfect Teacher.

You will not appreciate how wonderful Savior He is unless you accept Him as your Lord and Savior. And change your life according to what He teaches and commands.

I trust the LORD Jesus Christ, believing 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

I hope you do, as well.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Everyone,

Jesus is offering salvation to the whole world. His word is not just for the Jews.

His teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

You will be blessed if you believe in Him with your action and deeds.

Jesus does not approve of lip servers.

This is the core of Jesus' word:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

This is Jesus' word.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Who is "us" in the context?

andyc
March 24th, 2016, 01:35 PM

You won't get a lot of sense out of STP.
Jesus being sent to the lost sheep of Israel, is simply him being sent to his own brethren, but it was already foreseen that his brethren would reject him. And, of course, Jesus death which was the reason why he came into the world, was for us as much as the Jews. Therefore he was ministering to us through his suffering.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You can quote away all you want without context.

It will not change the fact Jesus' salvation is for the whole world.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Jesus being sent to the lost sheep of Israel, is simply him being sent to his own brethren, but it was already foreseen that his brethren would reject him. And, of course, Jesus death which was the reason why he came into the world, was for us as much as the Jews. Therefore he was ministering to us through his suffering.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Why did you go to Paul to show that you were included?

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:38 PM

I know. Most MADists, if not all, are the same, IMO.

they misuse or abuse scripture out of context.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:38 PM
You can quote away all you want without context.

It will not change the fact Jesus' salvation is for the whole world.

Good day to you.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Andy and Meshak team up to ridicule old ignorant STP.
Yet neither of them do 25% of what Jesus said in the red letters.

What gives?

andyc
March 24th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Why did you go to Paul to show that you were included?

Because it shows that there was a greater purpose than only coming for the Jews. Gentiles were included, but they would have to see the exclusive arrangement God had with Israel at the time. The woman said, "even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from the master's table". She saw the arrangement by faith, and got what she wanted from Jesus.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Andy and Meshak team up to ridicule old ignorant STP.
Yet neither of them do 25% of what Jesus said in the red letters.

What gives?

It is not about us. It is about Jesus' word.

This is what you do when you cannot defend your doctrine; changing the subject.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:47 PM

Good day to you.

andyc
March 24th, 2016, 01:47 PM
I know. Most MADists, if not all, are the same, IMO.

they misuse or abuse scripture out of context.

Because it's necessary for them to categorize doctrines within strict time frames, hence the name "hyper dispensationalists".

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Challenge for andy and meshak:

Read through the old testament and count how many times the concept of Israel being saved first, having their King in place, and the Gentiles coming to their light, is presented.

Then the 4 gospels will make much more sense, hopefully.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Because it's necessary for them to categorize doctrines within strict time frames, hence the name "hyper dispensationalists".

They make up doctrine to use the scripture to suit what they desire.

It is one of the worst kind I have heard.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Challenge for andy and meshak:

Read through the old testament and count how many times the concept of Israel being saved first, having their King in place, and the Gentiles coming to their light, is presented.

Then the 4 gospels will make much more sense, hopefully.

I will not read the Bible the way you do, friend.

Jesus' word is not hard to understand.

Too many so called Christians making gospel complicated.

It is a grave sin to do that because you are changing the gospel, good news.

When you preach, it is not good news anymore.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 01:55 PM
When you preach, it is not good news anymore.[/B]

1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)

Christ died for your sins. Give up and trust him completely.
Rest in him.

This is great news.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 01:58 PM
BTW, STP,

I have read the whole Bible both OT and NT tons of times.

I don't get conclusion like you do.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 02:00 PM
And STP,

You claim Jesus' word is just for the Jews.

that is a bad news and that's what you spread.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 02:01 PM
BTW, STP,

I have read the whole Bible both OT and NT tons of times.

I don't get conclusion like you do.

OK.

Good day to you.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 02:02 PM
And STP,

You claim Jesus' word is just for the Jews.

that is a bad news and that's what you spread.

I claim that Jesus said he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
You disagree with him?
It is your right to disagree with him.
I do not disagree with him.

andyc
March 24th, 2016, 02:07 PM
They make up doctrine to use the scripture to suit what they desire.

It is one of the worst kind I have heard.

Yes.

When Jesus said that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, it is obvious that this is from a gentile perspective, not God's.
What right did the gentiles have to access the goodness of God? On what basis could a gentile approach Jesus to receive anything?
They were not included in the covenant with Israel. But of course, if the gentiles understood this, and approached Jesus on the basis of faith, God was obligated to respond.
Madists hate this, because they reject the fact that faith was the virtue God honored during the time of the gospels.

STPs argument is similar to when Jesus said to the rich young ruler, "why do you call me good, only God is good?".
Did this mean that Jesus wasn't good? It must be if Jesus said it, yes?
Well from the perspective of a man assuming that Jesus was nothing but a man, it would be wrong to call Jesus good. Unless the man could see by faith who Jesus really was. But then the rich young ruler would have followed him. And so from the perspective of faith, Jesus is good, but the rich young ruler wasn't seeing him from the perspective of faith.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Yes.

When Jesus said that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, it is obvious that this is from a gentile perspective, not God's.

andyc
March 24th, 2016, 02:16 PM

Remember when Jesus commended the Roman centurion for his faith?
From the gentile's perspective, he had no access to the goodness of God Jesus was ministering, but the gentile saw the exclusive arrangement with Israel, and approached Jesus in faith. He got what he wanted.

SaulToPaul
March 24th, 2016, 02:21 PM
From the gentile's perspective, he had no access to the goodness of God Jesus was ministering, but the gentile saw the exclusive arrangement with Israel, and approached Jesus in faith. He got what he wanted.

Gentiles have been getting blessed through Israel, via Gen 12:1-3 (KJV), since Israel's beginning.

The point of Jesus' ministry was to call out a Jewish priesthood through whom the Gentile world could come to the LORD.

This is found over and over and over and over and over again in the prophets.

andyc
March 24th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Gentiles have been getting blessed through Israel, via Gen 12:1-3 (KJV), since Israel's beginning.

The point of Jesus' ministry was to call out a Jewish priesthood through whom the Gentile world could come to the LORD.

This is found over and over and over and over and over again in the prophets.

Jesus ministry was to open the gates of God's kingdom, so that everyone could come to him by faith.

meshak
March 24th, 2016, 02:39 PM

so? This will not change the fact that Salvation is for the whole world.

You can run but you cannot hide from the Truth.

SaulToPaul
March 25th, 2016, 05:34 AM

Same for you, dear.
Good day to you.

SaulToPaul
March 25th, 2016, 05:36 AM
Jesus ministry was to open the gates of God's kingdom, so that everyone could come to him by faith.

His ministry was to call out a Jewish priesthood through whom the Gentiles would come to him.
It's all in prophecy, if you dare to read it and believe it.

heir
March 25th, 2016, 06:09 AM

What Bro. SaulToPaul said! :up:

heir
March 25th, 2016, 06:10 AM

Regarding the great commission...:jump:

heir
March 25th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Luke 17:20-21 is the same teaching of the Kingdom of GOD based on Christ within you/Gods temple that Paul taught through the Spirit/Christ Galatians 1:12 4:28 that isn't observed by carnal minds, and is only portrayed in allegorical/symbolic teaching inner truth Galatians 3:1-3. Acts the main/foundation that Mid Acts teaches from is suspect in areas that extrovert that invisible Kingdom into carnal nationalism that keeps the mind focused on separate distraction instead of reconciliation Luke 15:45 with you're own Divine parentage through the death (Matt 11:11) of ones old man/persona/student under the bondage of the elemental/observational/emotional five senses Galatians 4:1-9, John 1:9, Philippians 2:5-8.:dizzy:

heir
March 25th, 2016, 06:12 AM
That is not me.

:wave2:It's not her either!

heir
March 25th, 2016, 06:14 AM

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV is not dismissing anything!

heir
March 25th, 2016, 06:17 AM
Everyone,

Jesus' word is for everyone who loves Him. His teachings and commands are blessings. He did not bless only Jewish people.

Jesus is for the whole world.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That's not you or me!

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

heir
March 25th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Paul told you that Christ died for your sins.She rejects Paul's gospel and therefore has no hope for salvation.

heir
March 25th, 2016, 06:19 AM

it is so sad you don't even realize your reading is out of context with the rest of Jesus' word.You can hang on to knowing Christ after the flesh, but it will never save you.

heir
March 25th, 2016, 06:21 AM

You can run but you cannot hide from the Truth.It's you who is running from the truth!

Salvation in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is of the Jews!

John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Today salvation is to all men (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV), and that by the cross work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our place (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) which was before a mystery (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). It is salvation by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV), but you believe not and are blinded.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 07:06 AM
His ministry was to call out a Jewish priesthood through whom the Gentiles would come to him.

Of course.

God told them about that He will be gentiles' God, and all wonderful things He will do for all Jesus' faithful ones.

andyc
March 25th, 2016, 07:17 AM

Jesus came into the world to die. His death would put an end to the ceremonial priesthood once and for all, as faith removes the need for external cleansing. Once the heart is cleansed by faith, there is no guilty conscience. No condemnation.

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

1 Timothy 2:6 who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

And so Jesus came for the purpose of freeing every single person on this planet from the bondage of sin, by taking the curse of the law upon himself. How people respond to this, is up to them.

Letsargue
March 25th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Of course.

God told them about that He will be gentiles' God, and all wonderful things He will do for all Jesus' faithful ones.

Paul was NOT Sent to the Gentiles. Paul was Sent to the 10 Tribes of Jews that Left Israel, and Went to Many of the Gentiles Nations. Paul was Sent to, Bring the Jews Back to Israel, ( "KNOWING" ) That the Gentiles Would HEAR Paul's Sermons to the Jews and THEY Would Renew their Minds ""ALSO"", On Their OWN!! - No one Could Preach Christ to the Gentiles Only at that time, and Christ Knew HOW To Break Through that LAW.

PAUL, DAVID -- 032516

musterion
March 25th, 2016, 07:55 AM
Atheist Carl Sagan and (according to Sagan) Thomas Jefferson correctly saw there was a major distinction:

"My long-time view about Christianity is that it represents an amalgam of two seemingly immiscible* parts, the religion of Jesus and the religion of Paul. [That is why] Thomas Jefferson attempted to excise the Pauline parts of the New Testament. There wasn't much left when he was done, but it was an inspiring document."

Close to 100% of Christendom cannot see what even a blind, God-rejecting atheist was able to see. That Sagan evidently approved Jefferson's expurgation of Paul should come as no surprise; so do most Christians, truth be told. They don't see where the Pauline revelation "fits" into the doctrines of the Gospel record but refuse the suggestion that it wasn't meant to "fit," so they downplay or reject his God-given ministry to them.

Immisicble: unable to be mixed (ex. oil and water) and so cannot be joined in a solution

SaulToPaul
March 25th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Jesus came into the world to die. His death would put an end to the ceremonial priesthood once and for all, as faith removes the need for external cleansing. Once the heart is cleansed by faith, there is no guilty conscience. No condemnation.

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

1 Timothy 2:6 who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

And so Jesus came for the purpose of freeing every single person on this planet from the bondage of sin, by taking the curse of the law upon himself. How people respond to this, is up to them.

His earthly ministry was to call out a Jewish priesthood through whom the Gentiles would come to him.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 09:42 AM
She rejects Paul's gospel and therefore has no hope for salvation.

True!

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Poor Meshak. She has pride in her ignorance. I would say this to you dear; Have a nice day, blessings, and good day to you Sir. Thank you dear for reading my post, even though you have me on ignore. May your ignorance get you somewhere, someday? Continue to stay ignorant, we're counting on you, Sir. Good luck finding your long lost hat.

patrick jane
March 25th, 2016, 10:15 AM
question for MADIsts. (http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?117137-question-for-MADIsts/page6)
Why are you all right ? Why are you right about the dispensation of grace ? How can I be like you ?

SaulToPaul
March 25th, 2016, 11:04 AM
question for MADIsts. (http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?117137-question-for-MADIsts/page6)
Why are you all right ? Why are you right about the dispensation of grace ? How can I be like you ?

Yes, PJ, non MADists are intent on mixing things that do not mix and it drives them to be clinically insane.
To be of sound mind is to let things lie where God put them, and accept the reality of where they belong.

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Why are you all right ?

Of course I am alright.

I am with Jesus and accept His teachings and commands to be honored, which is the most important thing as His servant.

john w
March 25th, 2016, 01:35 PM

What a mess. "Jesus' word" are the words His Father gave him-God the Father's words, as was true, for all prophets(=to speak for another/'spokesman"-"Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say..... Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet"-Exodus 4:12 KJV, Exodus 7:1 KJV). Paul's words are the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated "Lord from heaven"(1 Cor. 15:47 KJV)'s words in this dispensation. You've been shown this time, after time. Good day to you, sir.

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 01:45 PM
What a mess. "Jesus' word" are the words His Father gave him-God the Father's words, as was true, for all prophets(=to speak for another/'spokesman"-"Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say..... Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet"-Exodus 4:12 KJV, Exodus 7:1 KJV). Paul's words are the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated "Lord from heaven"(1 Cor. 15:47 KJV)'s words in this dispensation. You've been shown this time, after time. Good day to you, sir.

good day to you too, sir.

john w
March 25th, 2016, 01:59 PM
That is candyandycain's best shot-"I think it means.....," with no "connecting the dots," as I brilliantly/humbly did here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116370-The-Bible-is-a-book-of-details-contrasts

john w
March 25th, 2016, 02:00 PM

Better take note of that zinger, Mayor-stumped us all.

musterion
March 25th, 2016, 07:12 PM
That is candyandycain's best shot-"I think it means.....," with no "connecting the dots," as I brilliantly/humbly did here:

Best not to touch the Lowerd's anointed, JohnW. Dey got powers.

patrick jane
March 25th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Of course I am alright.

I am with Jesus and accept His teachings and commands to be honored, which is the most important thing as His servant.
You admit to saying that you don';t know yet if you're saved, yes that's alright, but it's not at all right.

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 08:15 PM
You admit to saying that you don';t know yet if you're saved, yes that's alright, but it's not at all right.

I don't usurp Jesus' authority to judge like most of you.

What you have is empty assurance, not of Jesus.

patrick jane
March 25th, 2016, 08:19 PM

Ephesians 1:13 KJV - Ephesians 1:14 KJV -

Those words are from Jesus Christ

patrick jane
March 25th, 2016, 08:20 PM

What about all the times the Bibles tells us we are saved ? Huh, meshak ? Huh ?

steko
March 25th, 2016, 08:26 PM

How did you judge that other people judge, without establishing yourself as a judge?

So....that's according to your judgment?

patrick jane
March 25th, 2016, 08:52 PM
question for MADIsts. (http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?117137-question-for-MADIsts/page7)

Why are Madist's such beautiful people ? Why are they so good lookin' ? How did they get so smart ? Why do they know the Bible so good ?

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 09:14 PM
How did you judge that other people judge, without establishing yourself as a judge?

You don't know Jesus is the Judge of all of us?

amazing.

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 09:15 PM

Reference?

steko
March 25th, 2016, 09:26 PM
You don't know Jesus is the Judge of all of us?

amazing.

No you logic?

patrick jane
March 25th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Reference?
Too many to list - that proves you don't know your Bible. Sad for you no logic.

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 10:35 PM
No you logic?
It is just fact that you don't want to accept.

Judgment begins with His household. says Peter.

do you need reference?

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 10:37 PM

I know you don't have any biblical evidence.

So of course you cannot bring any.

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Here you go Steco:

1 Peter 4:17,
17For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 10:54 PM

thank you.

Since you are a very "simple-minded" kinda person, I'll offer you a simple answer.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 10:56 PM

Say what??

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 10:58 PM
No you logic?

She no logic.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 10:59 PM
question for MADIsts. (http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?117137-question-for-MADIsts/page7)

Why are Madist's such beautiful people ? Why are they so good lookin' ? How did they get so smart ? Why do they know the Bible so good ?

Meshak must be jealous?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Reference?

How Rs U??

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Yes, PJ, non MADists are intent on mixing things that do not mix and it drives them to be clinically insane.
To be of sound mind is to let things lie where God put them, and accept the reality of where they belong.

Brilliant!!

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 11:04 PM
good day to you too, sir.

Use noww on eggnore Sir.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Better take note of that zinger, Mayor-stumped us all.

Remember Sonny, Meshak said: "You can hide but you can't run."

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 11:08 PM

Thank you Sir. Have good day, blessings. You now on iggnore.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 11:11 PM

So....that's according to your judgment?

She's "simple-minded" so she needs a simple answer. She won't get it otherwise. She'll just think: "Huh??"

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 11:12 PM
I know you don't have any biblical evidence.

So of course you cannot bring any.

What me worry?

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 11:15 PM
You guys don't seem to know that Jesus is the Lord and the Judge. Jesus was given authority to Judge by His
Father.

Here is what Jesus says:

John 17
1After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.

2For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 25th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Good evening Sir.

meshak
March 25th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Here is more about Jesus being the Judge:

John 5:
25I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 26For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. 27And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 04:25 AM
His earthly ministry was to call out a Jewish priesthood through whom the Gentiles would come to him.

Why are you relying on your OT prophecy interpretation?
Why not actually show it stated in the NT?

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 04:32 AM
Atheist Carl Sagan and (according to Sagan) Thomas Jefferson correctly saw there was a major distinction:

Close to 100% of Christendom cannot see what even a blind, God-rejecting atheist was able to see.

At least the majority of Christians understand that Carl Sagan was not an atheist. Sagan even said that atheism is stupid.

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That's not you or me!

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

The good things pertaining to the gospel of the kingdom could not be accessed through the terms and conditions of the old covenant. Everything pertaining the gospel of the kingdom had to be accessed by faith, and although Jesus was sent to the Jewish people, gentiles could also receive from Jesus if they put a faith demand on him.
It was the apostles job to take the gospel of the kingdom to the Samaritans and gentiles (Mat 24:14).

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 04:56 AM

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116370-The-Bible-is-a-book-of-details-contrasts

Yeah I skimmed through it. So who'd ya copy it off this time? LOL
Anyway, the simple point to make, which was actually mentioned in your flowery thesis, is that faith put a demand on God. Gentiles may have legally been strangers from the Abrahamic covenant with physical Israel, but Jesus was preaching about the kingdom of heaven. None of the blessing in this gospel can be accessed by anything other than faith. Faith is no respecter of persons. When gentiles approached Jesus in faith, they got what they asked for. Not because of kindness towards Israel, but because they were in faith.

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 05:00 AM
Since you are a very "simple-minded" kinda person, I'll offer you a simple answer.

This takes irony to the nth degree.

meshak
March 26th, 2016, 06:35 AM
When gentiles approached Jesus in faith, they got what they asked for. Not because of kindness towards Israel, but because they were in faith.

Yes. God does not play favoritism. It was and is always about faithfulness. God did not bless Israel when they were disobedient. It is the same after Jesus only Jesus made it simple and clear about it.

and it is more of individual bases rather than nations.

God's kingdom is for everyone who believes in God and Jesus.

musterion
March 26th, 2016, 06:42 AM
At least the majority of Christians understand that Carl Sagan was not an atheist. Sagan even said that atheism is stupid.

You're only partly right.

Sagan had sound objections to the "hard" absolutist atheism that's a popular fad today; that was to his credit. But as an agnostic he was a practical atheist -- someone who may acknowledge the possible existence of God but still lives his life as if He does not exist. All agnostics are practical atheists. That was Sagan; he had no use for the God of the Bible or for His Christ.

Now feel free to address how a practical atheist (two, if we count Jefferson) can see the clear distinction in the Bible that you can't.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 06:43 AM
This takes irony to the nth degree.

Sorry but, I didn't quite get what you were trying to convey? Could you elaborate? I certainly hope so, I'm looking forward to reading your brilliant reply. Some around here have told me that you lack common sense and an ability to properly articulate your thoughts? So, I just want to prove them wrong.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Meshak, why are you interested in things pertaining to "MAD?" You've already proclaimed Paul as an anti-Christ?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 06:48 AM

Sagan had sound objections to the "hard" absolutist atheism that's a popular fad today; that was to his credit. But as an agnostic he was a practical atheist -- someone who may acknowledge the possible existence of God but still lives his life as if He does not exist. All agnostics are practical atheists. That was Sagan; he had no use for the God of the Bible or for His Christ.

Now feel free to address how a practical atheist (two, if we count Jefferson) can see the clear distinction in the Bible that you can't.

Sagan now resides in Hades, awaiting the judgment.

musterion
March 26th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Meshak, why are you interested in things pertaining to "MAD?" You've already proclaimed Paul as an anti-Christ?

Phil 3:18-19.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 06:50 AM
One cannot separate the Apostle Paul from mid acts dispensationalism.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Phil 3:18-19.

Amen.

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 07:43 AM

An atheist is someone who believes there is enough evidence to prove there definitely is no God, which is why Sagan said it was stupid.
Paul explained how that people should seek the Lord, and grope for him because he is not far from everyone. The agnostic leaves it up to God to look for us, but in reality they do not want to be found, and they do not want to find him.

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 07:47 AM

One what?

You won't find the answer flattering.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 07:55 AM
One what?

You won't find the answer flattering.

Please speak English? Otherwise, your posts seem like gibberish. No offence intended. You just don't seem to have a well-rounded education? Again, no offence intended, I'm just trying to help you sound literate.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Andyc, I hate to feel it necessary to talk down to you all the time. It seems like you have some form of "reading/writing and comprehension disability?"

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Andyc, I don't know your level of education however, it appears somewhat lacking?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Anyway, let us TRY to have a civil conversation and stick to the theme of this thread?

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 08:07 AM
You needed three posts for that?

The "one" is now less flattering.

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Anyway, let us TRY to have a civil conversation and stick to the theme of this thread?

You never offer anything of any value in any thread.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 08:10 AM
You never offer anything of any value in any thread.

Well andyc, do you really think it matters to me what you think? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 08:12 AM
I'll tell you what, I'll just humor you from now on. I find it impossible to take you seriously. Of course, no offence intended.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 08:17 AM
I find it rather odd that you don't find me as being your "Cup of Tea" yet, you desire to interact with me at every opportunity? You must find me interesting on some level?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Do you have anything you wish to add to this discussion? Relating to the theme of this thread? Or, do you only want to indulge yourself with more "verbal fisticuffs?"

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 08:22 AM
If that's all you wish to do, I'll bid you a good day.

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 08:26 AM
I think the discussion is pretty much dead in the water, where it usually ends up when people like you move in. You never offer anything of any value, you just congratulate your mad buddies, and mock the rest. Nearly 16,000 posts of nothing.

patrick jane
March 26th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Why does everything go smoothly for MAD folks ?

meshak
March 26th, 2016, 12:31 PM

It is self adoration.

meshak
March 26th, 2016, 12:34 PM
I think the discussion is pretty much dead in the water, where it usually ends up when people like you move in. You never offer anything of any value, you just congratulate your mad buddies, and mock the rest. Nearly 16,000 posts of nothing.

this thread was pointing out that MADists disregarding about Jesus' Lordship.

they cannot refute it because Christianity is all about Jesus being His followers' Lord..

SaulToPaul
March 26th, 2016, 12:51 PM

john w the great

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 02:17 PM
It is self adoration.

Just like your hat?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 02:20 PM

I want to thank you for taking the time to read and count ALL of my posts. It shows that you're a very conscientious poster. Keep up the good work pal.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 26th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Meshak isn't really interested in her thread. Why? Because she thinks Paul is not a reliable source. (She calls him an "anti-Christ")

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 07:04 PM

thank you.

No, not just for Jews. His words were meant for all nations. When he was here personally, his assignment from his Father was to go only to the house of Israel, but 3 1/2 years after his death, resurrection and ascention back to heaven, his disciples were instructed to go to the nations. Everyone was to receive Jesus' teachings. Before he left, Jesus said very pointedly:

"This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to ALL the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14, NASB)

His words were meant for everyone.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 07:11 PM

Three and a half years after Jesus left. I believe it was formally established when Peter was sent to the house of Cornelius, in Acts chapter 10. Peter then used the "third 'key' of the Kingdom," going to the Gentiles.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Yes, Paul's doctrine.

What you're saying, SaulToPaul, isn't clear at all. All of the Apostles took Jesus' words to the Gentiles. "Gentiles" means all non-Jews.

Nick M
March 26th, 2016, 07:15 PM
We don't force the round peg in the square hole.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 07:17 PM
That is not me.

You need to brush up on your knowledge of the Bible. Before he went back to heaven, Jesus commissioned his disciples to give a witness to all the nations (Matthew 24:14). THAT is what the Bible says.

Nick M
March 26th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Since it is almost the resurrection, I will gladly point out that andyc is headed to hell. He rejects the gospel. He double talks often, for those here that are newer with him.

We all believe that God justifies us as righteous through faith in Christ. However, when we understand the immoral nature of a particular sin, we cannot commit that sin and justify it as ok, otherwise we are believing that God is justifying our sin also. If he did, it would make him unrighteous.
We know we are going to sin, but when we commit a sin that we know is sin, instead of justifying it, we are remorseful/ashamed. With this attitude towards sin, we are not justifying our failures. Grace is all about power to overcome, and mercy for when we fail, it is not an excuse to fail.

God did not justify all sin. That is in fact what he said.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 07:18 PM

Matthew 24:14

Nick M
March 26th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Isaiah 9

Where do you get this patience to go over and over the same things with the same people?

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Isaiah 9

It is the Jews, and that doesn't contradict what I have said in my posts, nor Meshak's either. They were the first to be God's people, to "spread abroad the wonderful things of God." God would've entrusted them with the good news of the Kingdom (which centered around Jesus), to be taken to the nations, but they declined. However, the good news had to be taken to the nations , and if the Jews weren't going to do it, then another people for God's name had to be given the privilege. That's when James said, "Symeon [Peter} has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name." (Acts 15:14)

It was all about being a spokesperson for God's message. His message was that the whole world could be saved by accepting the teaching and sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 07:34 PM
What Bro. SaulToPaul said! :up:

Yes, and that doesn't change the fact that Jesus' teachings are for the whole world---all nations.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 07:44 PM
She rejects Paul's gospel and therefore has no hope for salvation.

You are making unnecessary and unfair judgments. Why not stop condemning and just reason about the scriptures? Meshak is NOT wrong in saying that Jesus' words are for THE WHOLE WORLD and not just the Jews. Why do you argue with that?

Jehovah said to Abraham: "Abraham is surely going to become a nation great and mighty, and ALL the nations of the earth must bless themselves by means of him." (Genesis 18:18) That of course means that Abraham will be the ancestor of the Messiah. The Savior of ALL nations.

Jesus said to the Apostles just before he ascended to heaven: "You will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon you [at Pentecost], and you will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria and TO THE MOST DISTANT PART OF THE EARTH." (Acts 1:8)

Just for the Jews? Uh uh. For everybody.

musterion
March 26th, 2016, 07:48 PM
What you're saying, SaulToPaul, isn't clear at all. All of the Apostles took Jesus' words to the Gentiles. "Gentiles" means all non-Jews.

Show in the Bible where any of the 12 ever made it outside of Israel.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 08:07 PM

Hey, pay attention! Meshak has said, and I say also, that no one is saved until the end, according to Jesus' own words, which you do not heed. "The one who ENDURES TO THE END, he will be saved." (Matthew 24:13, NASB) Real simple.

She has said that she is saved SO FAR, as am I. But we have to CONTINUE obeying Jesus & not giving up in doing what is fine.

"For it was the Father's good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in him [Jesus], and through him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross; through him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven. And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, yet he has now reconciled you in his fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him [God] holy and blameless and beyond reproach---if indeed you CONTINUE in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and NOT MOVED AWAY from the hope of the gospel..." (Colossians 1:19-23, NASB)

So don't harrangue Meshak about saying she's not "saved." No one has salvation until they reach the end of either their own lives or the end of this system of things. We must CONTINUE to follow Christ, steadfastly, and not stop.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 08:10 PM

SO FAR, meshuggener.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 08:11 PM

THEY DON'T.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 08:14 PM

I'm sure she would've been happy with one. You apparently can't stop blowing steam out of every aperture in your body, every chance you get.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 08:17 PM

Where did he say that? He was an atheist.

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 08:19 PM

That is correct....he's in his grave, unconscious. Won't he be surprised when Jesus resurrects him and he is told that God does indeed exist!!!

KingdomRose
March 26th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Show in the Bible where any of the 12 ever made it outside of Israel.

Peter made it to Antioch, Syria; also to Babylon, where he wrote his two letters. (The Bible never places Peter in Rome.)

John was on the isle of Patmos, about a third of the way between Ephesus (Asia Minor) and Athens (Greece), and probably wrote his Gospel in Ephesus.

Scholars note that the other Apostles are not traced in the scriptures, and we usually go by reports of non-Biblical sources, which place many of them in lands other than Israel.

It is indisputable that Jesus' message was spread far and wide by the people that came to Jerusalem around Pentecost and heard the Apostles and other disciples speaking in their own languages, and then took the message back to their own lands, all over the Roman Empire. (Acts 2:9-11) The Ethiopian that Philip witnessed to on the road from Jerusalem to Gaza took the word into Africa. And anyone can follow Paul's ministry all over the Mediterranean, which spread Jesus' Gospel far and wide, though he wasn't of the 12.

whitestone
March 26th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Peter made it to Antioch, Syria; also to Babylon, where he wrote his two letters. (The Bible never places Peter in Rome.)

John was on the isle of Patmos, about a third of the way between Ephesus (Asia Minor) and Athens (Greece), and probably wrote his Gospel in Ephesus.

Scholars note that the other Apostles are not traced in the scriptures, and we usually go by reports of non-Biblical sources, which place many of them in lands other than Israel.

It is indisputable that Jesus' message was spread far and wide by the people that came to Jerusalem around Pentecost and heard the Apostles and other disciples speaking in their own languages, and then took the message back to their own lands, all over the Roman Empire. (Acts 2:9-11) The Ethiopian that Philip witnessed to on the road from Jerusalem to Gaza took the word into Africa. And anyone can follow Paul's ministry all over the Mediterranean, which spread Jesus' Gospel far and wide, though he wasn't of the 12.

key in on your closing words,,,"though he wasn't of the 12...",,,rightly divide it.

whitestone
March 26th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Today is March 26,2016,,,in a few more moments of time it will be Easter. Peter,back then,and the 12 would have said to those to whom it appertained to receive one thing and remember the Passover. Paul at this same time would seem confused to prepare the same for an gentile who was never involved in this,nor were their children told to remember being passed over by the angel of death in Egypt. ,,,,"rightly divide the word of God",,,

patrick jane
March 26th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Today is March 26,2016,,,in a few more moments of time it will be Easter. Peter,back then,and the 12 would have said to those to whom it appertained to receive one thing and remember the Passover. Paul at this same time would seem confused to prepare the same for an gentile who was never involved in this,nor were their children told to remember being passed over by the angel of death in Egypt. ,,,,"rightly divide the word of God",,,

Happy Easter

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 11:30 PM

Because they don't believe anything.

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Since it is almost the resurrection, I will gladly point out that andyc is headed to hell. He rejects the gospel. He double talks often, for those here that are newer with him.

God did not justify all sin. That is in fact what he said.

Isn't wrong either.
Are you saying that God justifies sin? What sin has he justified?

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 11:45 PM
So don't harrangue Meshak about saying she's not "saved." No one has salvation until they reach the end of either their own lives or the end of this system of things. We must CONTINUE to follow Christ, steadfastly, and not stop.

Salvation is by faith. Eternal life begins when we accept Jesus as lord.

John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

andyc
March 26th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Where did he say that? He was an atheist.

He has never denied the existence of God.

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Isn't wrong either.

Did he really say God justified sin?

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Did he really say God justified sin?

That is what he appears to be implying. He plucked part of an old post of mine from goodness knows where and when, where I am saying that believers cannot justify what they know is sin. Our conscience will not allow it. Nick seems to be irked by the fact there are sins God hasn't justified.

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 12:43 AM
That is what he appears to be implying. He plucked part of an old post of mine from goodness knows where and when, where I am saying that believers cannot justify what they know is sin. Our conscience will not allow it. Nick seems to be irked by the fact there are sins God hasn't justified.

I like what you said about believers not being able to justify what they know is sin.

It seems as if the faith alone and MAD believers think that God justifies sin.

We are washed of all sins/justified. Maybe Nick has that confused with sins being justified.

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 12:51 AM
I like what you said about believers not being able to justify what they know is sin.

It seems as if the faith alone and MAD believers think that God justifies sin.

We are washed of all sins/justified. Maybe Nick has that confused with sins being justified.

Yeah he probably thinks I'm saying that ,God will not justify believers if they commit certain sins. I don't remember saying that.

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Yeah he probably thinks I'm saying that ,God will not justify believers if they commit certain sins. I don't remember saying that.

Sinners are justified by their sins being washed away, as you know, but maybe Nick really believes God justifies sins.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 12:58 AM

You also don't seem to remember that, your posts are irrelevant .

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 01:02 AM
Sinners are justified by their sins being washed away, as you know, but maybe Nick really believes God justifies sins.

You and Andyc give a whole new meaning to "Know not much."

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 01:05 AM
Because they don't believe anything.

You're wrong. I believe you're very inarticulate.

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 01:43 AM
Here's Marowbe's contribution to this thread so far....

True!

Poor Meshak. She has pride in her ignorance. I would say this to you dear; Have a nice day, blessings, and good day to you Sir. Thank you dear for reading my post, even though you have me on ignore. May your ignorance get you somewhere, someday? Continue to stay ignorant, we're counting on you, Sir. Good luck finding your long lost hat.

Say what??

She no logic.

Meshak must be jealous?

How Rs U??

Brilliant!!

Use noww on eggnore Sir.

Remember Sonny, Meshak said: "You can hide but you can't run."

Thank you Sir. Have good day, blessings. You now on iggnore.

She's "simple-minded" so she needs a simple answer. She won't get it otherwise. She'll just think: "Huh??"

What me worry?

Good evening Sir.

Sorry but, I didn't quite get what you were trying to convey? Could you elaborate? I certainly hope so, I'm looking forward to reading your brilliant reply. Some around here have told me that you lack common sense and an ability to properly articulate your thoughts? So, I just want to prove them wrong.

Amen.

Please speak English? Otherwise, your posts seem like gibberish. No offence intended. You just don't seem to have a well-rounded education? Again, no offence intended, I'm just trying to help you sound literate.

Andyc, I hate to feel it necessary to talk down to you all the time. It seems like you have some form of "reading/writing and comprehension disability?"

Andyc, I don't know your level of education however, it appears somewhat lacking?

Well andyc, do you really think it matters to me what you think? :rotfl:

I'll tell you what, I'll just humor you from now on. I find it impossible to take you seriously. Of course, no offence intended.

I find it rather odd that you don't find me as being your "Cup of Tea" yet, you desire to interact with me at every opportunity? You must find me interesting on some level?

Do you have anything you wish to add to this discussion? Relating to the theme of this thread? Or, do you only want to indulge yourself with more "verbal fisticuffs?"

If that's all you wish to do, I'll bid you a good day.

Just like your hat?

I want to thank you for taking the time to read and count ALL of my posts. It shows that you're a very conscientious poster. Keep up the good work pal.

Meshak isn't really interested in her thread. Why? Because she thinks Paul is not a reliable source. (She calls him an "anti-Christ")

You also don't seem to remember that, your posts are irrelevant .

You and Andyc give a whole new meaning to "Know not much."

You're wrong. I believe you're very inarticulate.

Around 34 posts where there is absolutely nothing contributed to the discussion at all. And it's the same for every thread he drifts in and out of. He's clocked up 16000 posts, and I bet not one of them contributes anything to any of the discussions.

It's because idiots like this are encouraged to post nonsense all day, that TOL is losing it's popularity. Most of the decent posters have either long gone, or just don't bother posting anymore.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 02:16 AM
Here's Marowbe's contribution to this thread so far....

Around 34 posts where there is absolutely nothing contributed to the discussion at all. And it's the same for every thread he drifts in and out of. He's clocked up 16000 posts, and I bet not one of them contributes anything to any of the discussions.

It's because idiots like this are encouraged to post nonsense all day, that TOL is losing it's popularity. Most of the decent posters have either long gone, or just don't bother posting anymore.

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to put all of this together. It shows a deep rooted passion for perfection and focus. I hope it helps to make your life a little more tolerable. You might consider writing a book entitled: "The ingenious Posts of Grosnick Marowbe." I appreciate your obsession. :rotfl:

Nick M
March 27th, 2016, 06:55 AM
Isn't wrong either.

He crucified sin you blithering idiot. Justice was served for all sin.

musterion
March 27th, 2016, 07:45 AM

It is true the Bible never places Peter in Rome. Show from the Bible that Peter left Israel and made it to Antioch or Babylon proper in order to carry out the so-called 'great commission' given the 12 by Christ.

This is what human tradition says and it may well be true. Probably is. But it's beside the point that the 12 never carried out the so-called "great commission" given to them by Christ. John did not go to Patmos to preach.

Peter and John are not "traced" in Scripture, either. John never says he's on an island; Peter never says which "Babylon" he's in. All else is speculation and assumption. That does not mean the speculations are wrong, necessarily -- just admit that that's what they are.

It is indisputable that Jesus' message was spread far and wide by the people that came to Jerusalem around Pentecost and heard the Apostles and other disciples speaking in their own languages, and then took the message back to their own lands, all over the Roman Empire. (Acts 2:9-11).

But this was not done by the 12.

The Ethiopian that Philip witnessed to on the road from Jerusalem to Gaza took the word into Africa. And anyone can follow Paul's ministry all over the Mediterranean, which spread Jesus' Gospel far and wide, though he wasn't of the 12.

So you agree there's no Biblical evidence the 12 ever took 'the great commission' outside of Israel. Thank you.

musterion
March 27th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Now feel free to address how a practical atheist (two, if we count Jefferson) can see the clear distinction in the Bible that you can't [that many of the doctrines found in the Gospels and in Paul's writings can't be mixed or reconciled]. An atheist is someone who believes there is enough evidence to prove there definitely is no God, which is why Sagan said it was stupid. Paul explained how that people should seek the Lord, and grope for him because he is not far from everyone. The agnostic leaves it up to God to look for us, but in reality they do not want to be found, and they do not want to find him.

Note how lil' Andy conveniently avoided the issue there in blue.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 08:43 AM

It's very difficult to take a thread Meshak created and treat it with respect and seriousness. She has said that "I don't know if I'm saved." (Talking about herself) She has declared the Apostle Paul to be an anti-Christ. She despises posters that believe in the Trinity doctrine and hates church goers. Yet, Andyc seems to be defending her to his last breath? She also preaches a false gospel and rejects MOST of the Bible except for Matthew through John. She's hoping to earn her way to eternal life but isn't sure she'll be able to do it? She has no interest in having an earnest discussion, refuses to answer any questions and wants nothing to do with the "True Gospel" given to the Apostle Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

I realize Andyc has a lot of hatred for me personally and that's why he continues to attack me. This thread is a farce and cannot be taken seriously.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 08:47 AM
It's very difficult to take a thread Meshak created and treat it with respect and seriousness. She has said that "I don't know if I'm saved." (Talking about herself) She has declared the Apostle Paul to be an anti-Christ. She despises posters that believe in the Trinity doctrine and hates church goers. Yet, Andyc seems to be defending her to his last breath? She also preaches a false gospel and rejects MOST of the Bible except for Matthew through John. She's hoping to earn her way to eternal life but isn't sure she'll be able to do it? She has no interest in having an earnest discussion, refuses to answer any questions and wants nothing to do with the "True Gospel" given to the Apostle Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

I realize Andyc has a lot of hatred for me personally and that's why he continues to attack me. This thread is a farce and cannot be taken seriously.

Hopefully, Andyc and Meshak will come to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ someday?

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 08:57 AM

Yeah you're beautiful, too.

What this Paul worshiper thinks, is that Jesus took the penalty for all sin, so that people should no longer have a guilty conscience when they do sin.
That is nothing but gnostic trash. And you and your theology are a disgrace.

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 09:02 AM

An atheist is someone who is certain there is no God. Sagan did not believe in the Judeo-Christian God because the evidence for his existence was not good enough for him, but he did not flat out deny that he existed.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Yeah you're beautiful, too.

What this Paul worshiper thinks, is that Jesus took the penalty for all sin, so that people should no longer have a guilty conscience when they do sin.
That is nothing but gnostic trash. And you and your theology are a disgrace.

Your opinions are of no consequence.

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Hopefully, Andyc and Meshak will come to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ someday?

Who might you be? Got a backstage pass, buddy?

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Your opinions are of no consequence.

What's that now, 40 useless responces?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:04 AM
What we have here are The Three stooges: Andyc, Meshak, and GT. Just our luck I guess?

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 09:05 AM
What we have here are The Three stooges: Andyc, Meshak, and GT. Just our luck I guess?

Are you the comic relief?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:07 AM
What's that now, 40 useless responces?

I haven't seen any "Genius level" comments coming forth from you? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Are you the comic relief?

Your opinions are cause for laughter. You don't need me for that. That goes for the other two Stooges as well.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:12 AM
You three are good for some good old fashion levity.

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 09:13 AM
I haven't seen any "Genius level" comments coming forth from you? :rotfl:

You don't often see cheerleaders cheering the wrong team, but you wrote the book on it.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Meshak didn't create this thread for learning purposes. She's said in the past: "Paul is an anti-Christ."

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:15 AM
She has NO interest in Mid-Acts Dispensational doctrine. (truth)

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Your opinions are cause for laughter. You don't need me for that. That goes for the other two Stooges as well.

Con Rickles, is that you?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:16 AM
I doubt that GT or Anyc do either?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:17 AM
So, what good would it do to have a serious discussion with you three?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:19 AM
If one of you can come up with a serious question about MAD, I'll be willing to have a civil conversation with you. However, I highly doubt any of you are here for that?

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Meshak didn't create this thread for learning purposes. She's said in the past: "Paul is an anti-Christ."

Now that is important truth. She did do that, and when she does any judging of others, we should be reminded of that.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Any takers??

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 09:20 AM
So, what good would it do to have a serious discussion with you three?

Well personally I don't usually bother to respond to these threads much these days, but when I do, it's not with you in mind.
I just expect you to slither in through the window at any moment.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Now that is important truth. She did do that, and when she does any judging of others, we should be reminded of that.

I agree with you and will give you a "Thanks" for that comment.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:23 AM
You don't often see cheerleaders cheering the wrong team, but you wrote the book on it.

I put you in the Appendix and had you taken out. :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Well personally I don't usually bother to respond to these threads much these days, but when I do, it's not with you in mind.
I just expect you to slither in through the window at any moment.

Then, you should be on guard. Sounds like you're a slacker though?

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 09:26 AM
I agree with you and will give you a "Thanks" for that comment.

Thank you too.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Con Rickles, is that you?

I was gonna give you a "Thanks" for that other post you created. However, you just lost it with this post. :rotfl:

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 09:28 AM
I was gonna give you a "Thanks" for that other post you created. However, you just lost it with this post. :rotfl:

Seriously, the 'C' was a typo...that I decided to leave as is. It was kind of funny how that happened and what it spelled.

I will still give you a 'thanks'; even a thanks for nothing.

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 09:30 AM

I thought comedians were not supposed to laugh at their own jokes?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Hey, Andyc if you're so frightened I'll show up at any time, why not shut off your Laptop, and do something constructive?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:33 AM
I thought comedians were not supposed to laugh at their own jokes?

Apparently, you never watched Red Skelton?

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Then, you should be on guard. Sounds like you're a slacker though?

You're the one with 16000 posts vs 1500 of mine. And I'm laying on the bed fighting a flu bug.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Seriously, the 'C' was a typo...that I decided to leave as is. It was kind of funny how that happened and what it spelled.

I will still give you a 'thanks'; even a thanks for nothing.

In that case I'll give you one when I get a chance.

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Hey, Andyc if you're so frightened I'll show up at any time, why not shut off your Laptop, and do something constructive?

That last bit there might have been the Lord speaking through you.

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Apparently, you never watched Red Skelton?

...but, you are the insult comedian like Rickles...

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:36 AM
I hope Andyc is adding up all my posts? So, he can display them later. He's rather fond of that.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:37 AM
That last bit there might have been the Lord speaking through you.

However, the suggestion was for you.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:39 AM
You're the one with 16000 posts vs 1500 of mine. And I'm laying on the bed fighting a flu bug.

Does that mean if I had the flu I'd have less posts?

andyc
March 27th, 2016, 09:42 AM
I hope Andyc is adding up all my posts? So, he can display them later. He's rather fond of that.

Yeah........I figured that when people saw the entire content of your contribution so far, it tell the story. But I forget, most people here know you better than I do. Now I'm going to do that 'more constructive' thing you were talking about. Laters!

KingdomRose
March 27th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Salvation is by faith. Eternal life begins when we accept Jesus as lord.

John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Yes, andyc, but of course there is more to it. There has to be, since THE DEMONS BELIEVE, and yet they shudder. (James 2:18-20) It takes a lot more than just belief.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Yeah........I figured that when people saw the entire content of your contribution so far, it tell the story. But I forget, most people here know you better than I do. Now I'm going to do that 'more constructive' thing you were talking about. Laters!

Yeah, go build a bird nest.

KingdomRose
March 27th, 2016, 09:45 AM
He has never denied the existence of God.

OK, if you want to split hairs. He said he was open to any "proof" that God exists, but of course he didn't think there was any.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Yes, andyc, but of course there is more to it. There has to be, since THE DEMONS BELIEVE, and yet they shudder. (James 2:18-20) It takes a lot more than just belief.

Our token JW is here at last.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Hey, KR Meshak thinks you guys are godly people, instead of a cult.

KingdomRose
March 27th, 2016, 09:49 AM

You are actually correct. God will not justify the WILLFUL, DELIBERATE PRACTICE of sins. If someone knows that his sins are going against God and His standards, and yet he still does them, there is no sacrifice for those sins. Jesus died for the sin we inherited from Adam.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Hey, KR you are spreading a "false gospel." Your cult has trained you well.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Christ paid for the sins of ALL humanity KR. However, only those who place their faith in Christ will reap the benefits.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:54 AM
KR is part of a non-Christian cult.

KingdomRose
March 27th, 2016, 09:54 AM

Not quite. The Apostle John said that there is a sin that warrents death, and also a sin that does not warrent death. (IJohn 5:16,17) The sin that Jesus' sacrifice covers is the sin that does not warrent death....the sin we inherited, for which we are really not responsible. The sin that warrents death is the WILLFUL, DELIBERATE PRACTICE of evil.

Nick M
March 27th, 2016, 09:56 AM
There is one sin that would not be forgiven in their life or the next. Paul committed it, and is in heaven.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 09:57 AM
KR, you need to move your false doctrine to the: "False Religions Area."

God's Truth
March 27th, 2016, 09:57 AM
There is one sin that would not be forgiven in their life or the next. Paul committed it, and is in heaven.

Paul did not commit that sin.

KingdomRose
March 27th, 2016, 10:19 AM
It is true the Bible never places Peter in Rome. Show from the Bible that Peter left Israel and made it to Antioch or Babylon proper in order to carry out the so-called 'great commission' given the 12 by Christ.

This is what human tradition says and it may well be true. Probably is. But it's beside the point that the 12 never carried out the so-called "great commission" given to them by Christ. John did not go to Patmos to preach.

Peter and John are not "traced" in Scripture, either. John never says he's on an island; Peter never says which "Babylon" he's in. All else is speculation and assumption. That does not mean the speculations are wrong, necessarily -- just admit that that's what they are.

But this was not done by the 12.

So you agree there's no Biblical evidence the 12 ever took 'the great commission' outside of Israel. Thank you.

The Bible says that Peter was in Antioch at the same time that Paul was there. See Galatians 2:11. He sends the greetings of "she who is in Babylon," when visiting the Christian congregation there. He was obviously in Babylon. See I Peter 5:13.

John may not have been preaching on Patmos, but who knows....he could have, and probably did, preach to the guards and other prisoners where he was incarcerated. That would have been of primary importance to all of the Apostles. Anyway, there is no statement in the Bible about where he wrote his Gospel account and letters. It is "generally believed" that he wrote his Gospel after his return from Patmos (Revelation 1:9). His being in Patmos really shows that he was outside Israel, and why wouldn't he have preached wherever he went?

Eusebius, though not a Bible writer, places John in Ephesus. He quoted Irenaeus as saying, "John, the disciple of the Lord, who had even rested on his breast, himself also gave for the gospel, while he was living at Ephesus in Asia." The Ecclesiastical History, Vol.V,viii,4. John's acquaintance with Ephesus, as well as other congregations in Asia Minor, is indicated by Revelation chapters 2 and 3.

John did say he was on the island of Patmos, as I said (Revelation 1:9).

How many Babylons would there be that Peter visited? Of course the Babylon that kept the Israelites within its walls after Nebuchadnezzar conquered Israel. Many Jews never left Babylon. Is there another Babylon.... in Israel?

The Great Commission was accomplished by the twelve. They started it off, went throughout the land. Peter and John are shown, from the Bible, to have left Israel. Why do you want to argue over that?

Nihilo
March 27th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Not quite. The Apostle John said that there is a sin that warrents death, and also a sin that does not warrent death. (IJohn 5:16,17) The sin that Jesus' sacrifice covers is the sin that does not warrent death....the sin we inherited, for which we are really not responsible. The sin that warrents death is the WILLFUL, DELIBERATE PRACTICE of evil.The Church's supreme pastorship also (http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s1c1a8.htm#1854) teaches (http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a12.htm#1033) on the subject (http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p2s2c2a4.htm#1452).

The first footnote from the first link is to "Cf. 1 Jn 16-17," which is obviously a typographical error and should read "1 Jn 5:16-17." Note particularly, IMO, from the second link, "...by our own free choice..." and from the third link, "...as soon as possible...."

musterion
March 27th, 2016, 11:21 AM
The Bible says that Peter was in Antioch at the same time that Paul was there. See Galatians 2:11.

Pay attention to what I wrote. The Bible shows that none of the 12 ever left Israel in order to carry out the so-called "great commission" unto the whole world, as Christ said they would do.

He sends the greetings of "she who is in Babylon," when visiting the Christian congregation there. He was obviously in Babylon. See I Peter 5:13.

No, it is not obvious. You're guessing that's where he was. And maybe he was...but it's a guess. Acts is a big book...28 chapters. Peter disappears after ch. 15.

John may not have been preaching on Patmos,

Now you're making stuff up.

Eusebius... Irenaeus...

When you have to quote wolves, you've already lost.

John did say he was on the island of Patmos, as I said (Revelation 1:9).

Not to preach the so-called "great commission."

The Great Commission was accomplished by the twelve.

No it wasn't.

They started it off, went throughout the land. Peter and John are shown, from the Bible, to have left Israel.

No. Christ said they'd go through all of Israel first, which would be converted, then unto the Gentile world. That did not happen.

Why do you want to argue over that?

I'm not arguing. I'm pointing out that you're wrong. The "great commission" never went forth as Christ said it would, as there is no record of the 12 preaching to any Gentile outside of Israel.

This dispensation of grace won't last forever. You need to stop trusting in what the Watchtower says you must do for God. You need to put your trust in what Christ has done for you, as His death, burial and resurrection are your only hope of forgiveness and justification before God.

patrick jane
March 27th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Pay attention to what I wrote. The Bible shows that none of the 12 ever left Israel in order to carry out the so-called "great commission" unto the whole world, as Christ said they would do.

No, it is not obvious. You're guessing that's where he was. And maybe he was...but it's a guess. Acts is a big book...28 chapters. Peter disappears after ch. 15.

No it wasn't.

No. Christ said they'd go through all of Israel first, which would be converted, then unto the Gentile world. That did not happen.

I'm not arguing. I'm pointing out that you're wrong. The "great commission" never went forth as Christ said it would, as there is no record of the 12 preaching to any Gentile outside of Israel.

This dispensation of grace won't last forever. You need to stop trusting in what the Watchtower says you must do for God. You need to put your trust in what Christ has done for you, as His death, burial and resurrection are your only hope of forgiveness and justification before God.
good post

KingdomRose
March 27th, 2016, 02:35 PM

So says someone who doesn't know what he is talking about.

KingdomRose
March 27th, 2016, 02:38 PM

No it wasn't.

I'm not wrong. I showed you in the scriptures where Peter and John went BEYOND Israel and carried on their ministry.

BTW, Christ never said that all of Israel would be converted! You're making stuff up.

:dizzy:

Totton Linnet
March 27th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Not quite. The Apostle John said that there is a sin that warrents death, and also a sin that does not warrent death. (IJohn 5:16,17) The sin that Jesus' sacrifice covers is the sin that does not warrent death....the sin we inherited, for which we are really not responsible. The sin that warrents death is the WILLFUL, DELIBERATE PRACTICE of evil.

All sin is the wilful deliberate act of disobedience, Christ died for US, to save US from sin. you are not saved so you need to first get saved before you can understand these things. We are saved, we speak what we know.

Death does not equate to damnation.

musterion
March 27th, 2016, 04:22 PM
I'm not wrong. I showed you in the scriptures where Peter and John went BEYOND Israel and carried on their ministry.

Right...John banished and imprisoned on a rock...Peter's public hypocrisy rebuked and put in his place by Paul.

BTW, Christ never said that all of Israel would be converted! You're making stuff up.

:dizzy:

Again you miss the point. He told them to go to and through all Israel first, THEN to the rest of the world. It didn't happen.

Now dump the Watchtower and believe the Gospel and be saved.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 27th, 2016, 05:00 PM
So says someone who doesn't know what he is talking about.

You're automatically disqualified from being correct because you're a JW cultist.

musterion
March 27th, 2016, 05:05 PM
True, that.

heir
March 27th, 2016, 08:38 PM
The good things pertaining to the gospel of the kingdom could not be accessed through the terms and conditions of the old covenant. Everything pertaining the gospel of the kingdom had to be accessed by faith, and although Jesus was sent to the Jewish people, gentiles could also receive from Jesus if they put a faith demand on him.
It was the apostles job to take the gospel of the kingdom to the Samaritans and gentiles (Mat 24:14).

Matthew 10:5-6 KJV, Matthew 10:23 KJV

heir
March 27th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Meshak, why are you interested in things pertaining to "MAD?" You've already proclaimed Paul as an anti-Christ?She's playing the role of Elymas.