PDA

View Full Version : "Give Your Life to Jesus"

Pages : [1] 2 3

heir
March 4th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Why do we keep hearing people say things like that as if it's a formula for salvation? You can give your heart to Jesus, your life to Jesus, turn over a new leaf, give all your money, give all of your time, on and on as all of those ramblings go, but salvation is not us giving anything to God, but what God gave for us 2000 years ago!

Galatians 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Galatians 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

Galatians 1:5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

We can see the due time message testified that God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

This is great news for all men, no matter who you are or what you've done!

Stop trusting in empty religious sayings that have no power to save you and trust the Lord believing WHY Christ died and that God raised Him from the dead the third day and be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Tambora
March 4th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Not only all that, but Jesus also said that He did not come to be served, but that He came to serve (Matt 20:28).

patrick jane
March 4th, 2016, 09:19 PM
That's right, God requires nothing from us, good OP

jamie
March 4th, 2016, 10:23 PM
1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Do you believe this has happened?

God's Truth
March 4th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Why do we keep hearing people say things like that as if it's a formula for salvation? You can give your heart to Jesus, your life to Jesus, turn over a new leaf, give all your money, give all of your time, on and on as all of those ramblings go, but salvation is not us giving anything to God, but what God gave for us 2000 years ago!

Galatians 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Galatians 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

We can see the due time message testified that God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all!

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Stop trusting in empty religious sayings that have no power to save you and trust the Lord believing WHY Christ died and that God raised Him from the dead the third day and be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

rougueone
March 4th, 2016, 11:51 PM

Your post lines up with O.Chambers:

Is He Really My Lord?...

…so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus… —Acts 20:24

Joy comes from seeing the complete fulfillment of the specific purpose for which I was created and born again, not from successfully doing something of my own choosing. The joy our Lord experienced came from doing what the Father sent Him to do. And He says to us, “As the Father has sent Me, I also send you” (John 20:21). Have you received a ministry from the Lord? If so, you must be faithful to it— to consider your life valuable only for the purpose of fulfilling that ministry. Knowing that you have done what Jesus sent you to do, think how satisfying it will be to hear Him say to you, “Well done, good and faithful servant” (Matthew 25:21). We each have to find a niche in life, and spiritually we find it when we receive a ministry from the Lord. To do this we must have close fellowship with Jesus and must know Him as more than our personal Savior. And we must be willing to experience the full impact of Acts 9:16 — “I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.”

“Do you love Me?” Then, “Feed My sheep” (John 21:17). He is not offering us a choice of how we can serve Him; He is asking for absolute loyalty to His commission, a faithfulness to what we discern when we are in the closest possible fellowship with God. If you have received a ministry from the Lord Jesus, you will know that the need is not the same as the call— the need is the opportunity to exercise the call. The call is to be faithful to the ministry you received when you were in true fellowship with Him. This does not imply that there is a whole series of differing ministries marked out for you. It does mean that you must be sensitive to what God has called you to do, and this may sometimes require ignoring demands for service in other areas.
http://utmost.org/ March 5, 2016

Enter our Lords embrace. Listen to HIS voice. Then react.

Bradley D
March 5th, 2016, 12:04 AM
So we sit back and do nothing?

rougueone
March 5th, 2016, 12:31 AM

Let's love each other.

John 13:35New (NKJV)

35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

beloved57
March 5th, 2016, 01:16 AM

You teach salvation by works, by what a person does. You also teach that men and women Christ died for shall still wind up in hell into the second death !

jamie
March 5th, 2016, 06:20 AM
You also teach that men and women Christ died for shall still wind up in hell into the second death !

Where does she say that? Heir quoted 1 Timothy 2:6 which says just the opposition of your accusation.

beloved57
March 5th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Where does she say that? Heir quoted 1 Timothy 2:6 which says just the opposition of your accusation.

Read her posts. She believes people Christ died for still wind up in hell, so do you ! Thats because you both believe in salvation by works, by what a person does, not by what Christ did for the person !

meshak
March 5th, 2016, 07:00 AM
"Give Your Life to Jesus"

This is the most important thing in our lives.

here is why:

God is love. He teaches us how to love one another. This is the main reason why God is true.

So if you don't like what is going on in the world, come to God and He will give you what you desire in next life with perfect, peaceful and most of all loving world.

But this desire will not obtain without striving to obey what Jesus teaches. He knows how to love one another. No human can teaches the way Jesus does becasue He was sent by His Father to teach us how to love God and love one another.

Nanja
March 5th, 2016, 07:32 AM

here is why:

God is love. He teaches us how to love one another. This is the main reason why God is true.

So if you don't like what is going on in the world, come to God and He will give you what you desire in next life with perfect, peaceful and most of all loving world.

But this desire will not obtain without striving to obey what Jesus teaches. He knows how to love one another. No human can teaches the way Jesus does becasue He was sent by His Father to teach us how to love God and love one another.

Salvation is not of works Eph. 2:8-9.

"Coming to God" is a Work one does and cannot please God
unless one is Born of God John 6:44, 65; Rom. 8:7-8.

~~~~~

meshak
March 5th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Salvation is not of works Eph. 2:8-9.

"Coming to God" is a Work one does and cannot please God
unless one is Born of God John 6:44, 65; Rom. 8:7-8.

~~~~~

This is your salvation, Not Jesus'.

Jesus loves His Father and He wants us to love Him as we should.

And His Father says to listen to Jesus.

Why do you call yourself Christian if you don't love and cherish His teachings and as He commands?

His commands are not burdensome. It is for own good.

"for God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but eternal life"

Jesus also say: "Go therefor make disciples of all nations... teachings them to obey everything I have commanded you."

Jesus says to teach them to obey. Why do you work against God and Jesus and call yourself a Christian?

meshak
March 5th, 2016, 07:54 AM

"Go therefor make disciples of all nations... Teaching them to obey everyone I have commanded you".

Jesus says to teach the nations to obey Him.

This is a big responsibility, friend.

Nanja
March 5th, 2016, 08:04 AM
This is your salvation, Not Jesus'.

Jesus loves His Father and He wants us to love Him as we should.

And His Father says to listen to Jesus.

Why do you call yourself Christian if you don't love and cherish His teachings and as He commands?

His commands are not burdensome. It is for own good.

"for God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but eternal life"

Jesus also say: "Go therefor make disciples of all nations... teachings them to obey everything I have commanded you."

Jesus says to teach them to obey. Why do you work against God and Jesus and call yourself a Christian?

All scripture is given by God 2 Tim. 3:16.
Yet you remain in unbelief, because the Gospel is hid from you 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

~~~~~

meshak
March 5th, 2016, 08:10 AM
All scripture is given by God 2 Tim. 3:16.
Yet you remain in unbelief, because the Gospel is hid from you 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

~~~~~''

You have ungrateful heart for His word and teachings and commands.

It is not of God. You have ungrateful spirit.

Nanja
March 5th, 2016, 08:24 AM
''

You preach a false gospel of works.

All of the works of the unregenerate / unsaved
are as filthy rags in God's Sight Is. 64:6.

~~~~~

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:31 AM

~~~~~

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says.
God was speaking to the Jews WHO WOULD NOT STOP SINNING. For instance, in the old law, the Jews would sin, then they had to give a sin offering as a righteous act, they had to give sin offerings just to worship God. God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins.

Your false teachers taught you wrong about the filthy rags scripture.

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.

Nanja
March 5th, 2016, 08:36 AM
It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says.
God was speaking to the Jews WHO WOULD NOT STOP SINNING. For instance, in the old law, the Jews would sin, then they had to give a sin offering as a righteous act, they had to give sin offerings just to worship God. God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins.

You preach a false gospel of works! Eph. 2:8-9.

~~~~~

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:37 AM

~~~~~

That scripture is about the ceremonial works that had to be done for over 1,600 years.

meshak
March 5th, 2016, 08:49 AM
"giving your life to Jesus" is work.

It is strange that so many so called Christians claim salvation is unconditional and don't require any works.

Believing in Him a lot of work.

giving life to Jesus: This is requirement for salvation.

Nanja
March 5th, 2016, 08:50 AM
That scripture is about the ceremonial works that had to be done for over 1,600 years.

The fact that you continue to preach a false Gospel
bears evidence that you are not of God John 8:43 KJV John 8:47 KJV,
neither can you hear / understand His Word.

~~~~~

meshak
March 5th, 2016, 08:50 AM

~~~~~

You have ungrateful spirit for His commands.

Nanja
March 5th, 2016, 09:01 AM

That's your opinion. Because you preach a false gospel of works
and remain in unbelief, you are not of God, in an unregenerate state John 8:47.

~~~~~

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:04 AM
The fact that you continue to preach a false Gospel
bears evidence that you are not of God John 8:43 KJV John 8:47 KJV,
neither can you hear / understand His Word.

~~~~~

It is never ever wrong to obey Jesus. Obeying Jesus does not disqualify anyone.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 5th, 2016, 09:04 AM
how are you tonight?

Nanja
March 5th, 2016, 09:12 AM
It is never ever wrong to obey Jesus. Obeying Jesus does not disqualify anyone.

An unregenerate, a person still in the flesh [not born of the Spirit],
cannot please God.

Rom. 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

~~~~~

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:19 AM
cannot please God.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

~~~~~

That scripture means that those who ONLY CARE ABOUT PLEASING THEIR FLESH cannot please God.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 5th, 2016, 11:03 AM

Why aren't you out there doing it?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Meshak, you preach obedience to Jesus' words but you also preach against it when you tell us not to listen to Paul or the others of the New Testament.

You prove you do not practice what you preach.

meshak
March 5th, 2016, 01:11 PM
That's your opinion.

YOur preaching is just your convenient opinion too and ungrateful one.

You cannot separate faith and obedience.

Your preaching is half truth and it is the same as lie.

Danoh
March 5th, 2016, 03:18 PM
That scripture means that those who ONLY CARE ABOUT PLEASING THEIR FLESH cannot please God.

Nope.

Romans 8 is a continuation of what Paul is anticipating in chapter 7, as he writes Romans. That some might bring up the question "well, wait a minute, what about the Law?"

But the Law involved doing the will of God in one's own strength...

One, because of what God was proving through that; that no one can patiently continue in well doing.

Two, because the Spirit had not yet been given.

As a result, the Law was weak in that was weak through the flesh.

The purpose of that having been that sin; that it might appear sin; the Law would set sin off in the flesh by the commandment, and by that, make one under the Law aware that he was a sinner.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 7:10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

In Romans 7, Paul then goes on to use himself as an illustration of what can happen when a son of God attempts to please God by putting himself under the Law, on this side of the Spirit's having been given.

Such a person has put himself back under the very system through which God proved that man is incapable of pleasing God in his own strength.

God proved that through the Law. The
Law sets off the enmity in man against God in order to show man he is God's enemy even when he "would (attempt to) do good."

Romans 8 then goes into how this condemnation "the good that I would I do not" was solved for at the Cross.

That as a result, now, this side of the Spirit having been given the Believer can now serve God...

BUT only if he does so "THROUGH the Spirit" - NOT by putting himself back under the Law.

The Law is weak through the flesh. The Law was meant to set off the flesh. The Law was this huge magnifying glass - "see, declared the Law; you're a sinner!"

Paul has settled the salvation issue in Romans 3 thru 5.

He is now talking about what can get in the way of the SAVED person's service unto God.

And in Romans 8, what can get in the way is to attempt to serve God in one's OWN strength.

The Law was weak through the flesh.

In this same manner, if you try to serve God in YOUR OWN strength, you ARE attempting to do so "in the flesh."

And you find that you "cannot please God." You find yourself in Romans 7's "O wretched man that I am; who shall deliver me FROM the body of THIS death" - man o man what I'd do to get rid of this death in me!

But that's the problem- you are "in the flesh" - you are attempting to serve God in your own strength - the very thing that sets off "sin in THE FLESH!"

Your walk ends up one "darn it, I blew it again" after another. All you did was set off the sin nature's resistance. "Sin revived and I died."

"BUT if you THROUGH THE SPIRIT DO mortify (put to death) the deeds of the flesh, ye SHALL live."

Throughout Romans, Paul often anticipates problems his experiences in sharing his "my gospel" (of the GRACE of God) with others before he even wrote Romans, have taught him by the time he writes Romans, might come up.

Years earlier, this same problem came up at Galatia...

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into THE GRACE OF CHRIST unto another gospel: 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

This "other gospel" is what Romans 7 and 8 are describing - notice...

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

THAT is Romans 8's "to be carnally minded," that is the "after the flesh" that it is warning against.

The very "after the flesh" issue that you and your huge colony of worker ants throughout "Christianity" continue to "walk in the flesh" oblivious to.

The best to you in this.

Nanja
March 5th, 2016, 04:03 PM
YOur preaching is just your convenient opinion too and ungrateful one.

Your preaching is half truth and it is the same as lie.

Here is Truth:

The Jesus Christ whom I Love and Serve,
it was His Perfect Obedience in His Life and Death
which makes all those He Lived and Died for Righteous.

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,
so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The sins of all the Many given Him of the Father John 6:39,
were laid on Christ their Surety Heb.7:22; Is.53:6 instead of them.
That's why they are so Blessed, because no sin was ever charged to them!

Rom. 4:8
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

~~~~~

Tambora
March 5th, 2016, 04:06 PM

Yes you can.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Nope.

Romans 8 is a continuation of what Paul is anticipating in chapter 7, as he writes Romans. That some might bring up the question "well, wait a minute, what about the Law?"

One, because of what God was proving through that; that no one can patiently continue in well doing.

The purpose of that having been that sin; that it might appear sin; the Law would set sin off in the flesh by the commandment, and by that, make one under the Law aware that he was a sinner.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 7:10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

In Romans 7, Paul then goes on to use himself as an illustration of what can happen when a son of God attempts to please God by putting himself under the Law, on this side of the Spirit's having been given.

Such a person has put himself back under the very system through which God proved that man is incapable of pleasing God in his own strength.

Law sets off the enmity in man against God in order to show man he is God's enemy even when he "would (attempt to) do good."

Romans 8 then goes into how this condemnation "the good that I would I do not" was solved for at the Cross.

That as a result, now, this side of the Spirit having been given the Believer can now serve God...

BUT only if he does so "THROUGH the Spirit" - NOT by putting himself back under the Law.

The Law is weak through the flesh. The Law was meant to set off the flesh. The Law was this huge magnifying glass - "see, declared the Law; you're a sinner!"

He is now talking about what can get in the way of the SAVED person's service unto God.

And in Romans 8, what can get in the way is to attempt to serve God in one's OWN strength.

In this same manner, if you try to serve God in YOUR OWN strength, you ARE attempting to do so "in the flesh."

And you find that you "cannot please God." You find yourself in Romans 7's "O wretched man that I am; who shall deliver me FROM the body of THIS death" - man o man what I'd do to get rid of this death in me!

But that's the problem- you are "in the flesh" - you are attempting to serve God in your own strength - the very thing that sets off "sin in THE FLESH!"

Your walk ends up one "darn it, I blew it again" after another. All you did was set off the sin nature's resistance. "Sin revived and I died."

"BUT if you THROUGH THE SPIRIT DO mortify (put to death) the deeds of the flesh, ye SHALL live."

Throughout Romans, Paul often anticipates problems his experiences in sharing his "my gospel" (of the GRACE of God) with others before he even wrote Romans, have taught him by the time he writes Romans, might come up.

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into THE GRACE OF CHRIST unto another gospel: 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

THAT is Romans 8's "to be carnally minded," that is the "after the flesh" that it is warning against.

The very "after the flesh" issue that you and your huge colony of worker ants throughout "Christianity" continue to "walk in the flesh" oblivious to.

The best to you in this.

I do not usually read such posts. Could you do something about your many words?

Tambora
March 5th, 2016, 04:10 PM
I do not usually read such posts. Could you do something about your many words?He is saying you are wrong, and showing you why you are wrong.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Nope.

The best to you in this.

Obeying God IS NEVER EVER WRONG, and when someone DOES obey, it is NOT called righteousness by our flesh.

You condemn and rebuke those who obey God, even sense that is common is no where near you.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 04:14 PM
He is saying you are wrong, and showing you why you are wrong.

I know what you both think, and you are both wrong.

He has no understanding and I would like to help him, and you, too.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 04:20 PM
It is NOT of the FLESH to obey God!

It is of the flesh to do the CEREMONIAL WORKS, when one makes themselves clean.

It is not of the flesh to obey Jesus, for his words are Spirit.

If one does what Jesus says, they will have the Spirit and life.

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Tambora
March 5th, 2016, 04:23 PM

He has no understanding and I would like to help him, and you, too.I see the truth is hard for you to take.

ClimateSanity
March 5th, 2016, 04:33 PM
I do not usually read such posts. Could you do something about your many words?

Are you trying to understand any of it. Instead of brushing the whole thing of , just quote a portion of it and respond. Say what you understand and what you don't understand.

ClimateSanity
March 5th, 2016, 04:35 PM

It is of the flesh to attempt to obey God in your own strength.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Obeying God IS NEVER EVER WRONG

You cannot find one command from God, in all the Bible, that to obey it today (or try to) would not be wrong?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Are you trying to understand any of it. Instead of brushing the whole thing of , just quote a portion of it and respond. Say what you understand and what you don't understand.

You spoke too soon. Just read my next post to him.

Now how about you read and respond to what I post about God's Truth, instead of giving your opinion of what you personally think of me.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 04:49 PM
It is of the flesh to attempt to obey God in your own strength.

That is saying it is a sin to obey God; common sense escapes you.

It is TO those who obey by FEARING GOD and doing right that the gospel has been given. It is to those that God ACCEPTS.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 04:59 PM
You cannot find one command from God, in all the Bible, that to obey it today (or try to) would not be wrong?

There is a NEW covenant, with new guidelines and laws.

Tambora
March 5th, 2016, 05:28 PM
There is a NEW covenant, with new guidelines and laws.The new covenant promise is stated in Jeremiah 31:31 and following verses.

Those promises have not come to pass yet.

ClimateSanity
March 5th, 2016, 05:39 PM
You spoke too soon. Just read my next post to him.

Now how about you read and respond to what I post about God's Truth, instead of giving your opinion of what you personally think of me.

Try posting some of God's truth and I will respond. I don't respond to demonic interpretation.

ClimateSanity
March 5th, 2016, 05:42 PM
That is saying it is a sin to obey God; common sense escapes you.

It is TO those who obey by FEARING GOD and doing right that the gospel has been given. It is to those that God ACCEPTS.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

It's never a sin to obey God but any attempt in the flesh will fail everytime. The sin comes with thinking you have the ability within your own heart of flesh to obey God. It can only be done in the spirit.

Danoh
March 5th, 2016, 05:52 PM

He has no understanding and I would like to help him, and you, too.

I appreciate your concern; I really do.

But you would that one end up attempting to serve God through the Law's "thou shalt not covet" that Paul mentions in Romans 7, but that you confuse with your "ceremonial works" notions as "what Paul is talking about."

"Thou shalt not covet" is not a ceremony" - it is an "ordinance..." that "WAS against us" in that "the Law" was "weak through the flesh."

It is this very command that God in His Son through His Spirit in Paul sent Paul, THIS SIDE OF Rom. 3:21 "to declare at THIS TIME" to "destroy."

The old system that was "Thou shalt not covet...

Galatians 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

No Greek needed by the way, those of you books based Greek "experts" out there.

To "destroy" here is in the sense of proving a thing "of what sort it is" 1 Cor. 3:13.

And God, in His Son by His Spirit through His Word to and through Paul is now declaring that NOW, to preach obedience in one's own strength, as had been right under the Law, is to "make myself a transgressor" of the Grace of God in His Son.

The Law is God's "good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God" under the Law.

"BUT NOW" the system is "the rigteousness OF GOD - WITHOUT the Law" Rom. 3:21.

I know, I know, out pops your notions of "well that is talking about ceremonial works of the Law."

Problem is, GT, "Thou shalt not covet" is not a ceremonial work.

Problem is, that though you might mean well, you would that I subscribe to this other gospel of yours - your mix of Law and Grace in your confusion due to your simple unwillingness to study this issue out anew.

The best to you in this.

Tambora
March 5th, 2016, 06:02 PM
I appreciate your concern; I really do.

But you would that one end up attempting to serve God through the Law's "thou shalt not covet" that Paul mentions in Romans 7, but that you confuse with your "ceremonial works" notions as "what Paul is talking about."

"Thou shalt not covet" is not a ceremony" - it is an "ordinance..." that "WAS against us" in that "the Law" was "weak through the flesh."

It is this very command that God in His Son through His Spirit in Paul sent Paul, THIS SIDE OF Rom. 3:21 "to declare at THIS TIME" to "destroy."

The old system that was "Thou shalt not covet...

Galatians 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

No Greek needed by the way, those of you books based Greek "experts" out there.

To "destroy" here is in the sense of proving a thing "of what sort it is" 1 Cor. 3:13.

And God, in His Son by His Spirit through His Word to and through Paul is now declaring that NOW, to preach obedience in one's own strength, as had been right under the Law, is to "make myself a transgressor" of the Grace of God in His Son.

The Law is God's "good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God" under the Law.

"BUT NOW" the system is "the rigteousness OF GOD - WITHOUT the Law" Rom. 3:21.

I know, I know, out pops your notions of "well that is talking about ceremonial works of the Law."

Problem is, GT, "Thou shalt not covet" is not a ceremonial work.

Problem is, that though you might mean well, you would that I subscribe to this other gospel of yours - your mix of Law and Grace in your confusion due to your simple unwillingness to study this issue out anew.

The best to you in this.Yeppers.

Angel4Truth
March 5th, 2016, 06:12 PM

It is strange that so many so called Christians claim salvation is unconditional and don't require any works.

giving life to Jesus: This is requirement for salvation.

Jesus refutes you.

John 6:28 Therefore they said to Him, “What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?” 29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.”

Also:

Matthew 11:29-30
29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 06:12 PM
The new covenant promise is stated in Jeremiah 31:31 and following verses.

Those promises have not come to pass yet.

Oh yes the promises have already came.

Do you really think there is a better promise than Jesus Christ and the receiving of the Holy Spirit?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Try posting some of God's truth and I will respond. I don't respond to demonic interpretation.

How is preaching obedience to Christ demonic?

Tambora
March 5th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Oh yes the promises have already came.

Nope.
But I didn't expect you to notice what the promises made in the new covenant really are.
It just won't fit into your man-made theology.

ClimateSanity
March 5th, 2016, 06:15 PM
How is preaching obedience to Christ demonic?

That's not what you preach.

You preach obedience to Christ in your own strength and as a necessary condition for salvation.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 06:19 PM
It's never a sin to obey God but any attempt in the flesh will fail everytime.
That is ignorant.

Show one scripture that say we cannot obey God, and a scripture that says God makes us obey.

The sin comes with thinking you have the ability within your own heart of flesh to obey God.
So a flesh heart is bad?

Ezekiel 11:19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26 I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

It can only be done in the spirit.

You will not even be given the Holy Spirit unless you obey.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 06:20 PM
That's not what you preach.

You preach obedience to Christ in your own strength and as a necessary condition for salvation.

I preach to obey God's powerful Word.

You go against me for that.

You say we are saved by not obeying.

Who would say such a thing?

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 06:21 PM
There is a NEW covenant, with new guidelines and laws.

That's not what I asked you.

You said
Obeying God IS NEVER EVER WRONG. There are many commands in the Bible from God. Is trying to obey ALL of them wrong, or right?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 06:24 PM
ClimateSanity says that if you obey it is by your own strength and you will not get saved.

Jesus says those who obey him will be saved.

Those Jesus accepts are those who fear God and who do what is right, Acts 10:35.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 06:25 PM

You said There are many commands in the Bible from God. Is trying to obey ALL of them wrong, or right?

There is a NEW covenant.

The old is obsolete, and has faded away and gone.

glorydaz
March 5th, 2016, 06:31 PM
''

~~~~~

how are you tonight?

I'd be better if these three trolls would go back under the bridge where they belong. ;)

KingdomRose
March 5th, 2016, 06:32 PM
(In response to post #1 by heir.) God, the Father, certainly did give us a wonderful gift by sending His Son. I understand that you realize this. But you leave out of your teaching the most important thing to Jesus....his Father! We can do all the things you said at the beginning of your post and it wouldn't mean anything if you don't acknowledge Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus.

You clearly see the difference between them, as you quoted Galatians 1:3,4; I Timothy 2:5; & I Corinthians 15:1-4. "God" is the Father, and not Jesus.

And Jesus considered making his Father's name known to be of utmost importance. (John chapter 17)

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Nope.
But I didn't expect you to notice what the promises made in the new covenant really are.
It just won't fit into your man-made theology.

There is no promise greater than the promise of the Redeemer and the Holy Spirit given to those that love God.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 06:36 PM
(In response to post #1 by heir.) God, the Father, certainly did give us a wonderful gift by sending His Son. I understand that you realize this. But you leave out of your teaching the most important thing to Jesus....his Father! We can do all the things you said at the beginning of your post and it wouldn't mean anything if you don't acknowledge Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus.

You clearly see the difference between them, as you quoted Galatians 1:3,4; I Timothy 2:5; & I Corinthians 15:1-4. "God" is the Father, and not Jesus.

And Jesus considered making his Father's name known to be of utmost importance. (John chapter 17)

Jesus is the Word of God the Father.

Obeying the Word will not cause harm; to speak that is beyond nonsense.

glorydaz
March 5th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Obeying God IS NEVER EVER WRONG, and when someone DOES obey, it is NOT called righteousness by our flesh.

You condemn and rebuke those who obey God, even sense that is common is no where near you.

Saul of Tarsus was sure he was obeying God because he was obeying the commandments. That sounds like you and Meshak. You're so sure you're obeying God but only obeying in the flesh. Like the Jews, you have great zeal, but refuse to submit to the righteousness of God.

You're too taken up with the righteousness of God's UNTRUTH. :nono:

KingdomRose
March 5th, 2016, 06:45 PM

You're wrong. He does require something from us. (The DEMONS believe! It takes more than mere belief!)

"The one DOING the will of [Jesus'] Father is the one who will enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 7:21

"Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new personality, which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it....Clothe yourselves with tender affections....Continue putting up with one another....Besides all that, clothe yourselves with love." (Colossians 3:9-13)

That is a requirement. It takes effort. We must imitate Jesus in everything he did.

"For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in his steps." (I Peter 2:21)

Hello!

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 06:45 PM
There is a NEW covenant.

The old is obsolete, and has faded away and gone.

Are there ANY of God's commands in the Bible...ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE...that it would be wrong to try to obey?

KingdomRose
March 5th, 2016, 06:53 PM

~~~~~

Why don't you quit slinging that stuff like mud? As if you have a great truth to reveal! I honor those scriptures, like Isaiah 64, but I don't like it when they are taken way out of context! NO ONE HERE HAS SAID THAT WE CAN BE SAVED BY OUR OWN EFFORTS, WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST. Stop brow-beating people when they're not saying what you infer!

What I and Meshak and some others have said is that FIRST we accept Jesus, THEN we follow his example and do all the things he has said to do.

Do you understand????

KingdomRose
March 5th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Why aren't you out there doing it?

She might be....how do you know any different?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 5th, 2016, 06:58 PM

I don't respect your cult. I owe you no answer.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 5th, 2016, 07:00 PM
KR is a JW, therefore, anything she says must be taken with a grain of salt. JWs are a cult and not part of the Christian faith/Gospel.

Angel4Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Why don't you quit slinging that stuff like mud? As if you have a great truth to reveal! I honor those scriptures, like Isaiah 64, but I don't like it when they are taken way out of context! NO ONE HERE HAS SAID THAT WE CAN BE SAVED BY OUR OWN EFFORTS, WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST. Stop brow-beating people when they're not saying what you infer!

What I and Meshak and some others have said is that FIRST we accept Jesus, THEN we follow his example and do all the things he has said to do.

Do you understand????

Do you understand that salvation = What He did and nothing we can do or do in the future.

You cannot add one single thing to the cross.

glorydaz
March 5th, 2016, 07:01 PM

There is no fear in love. There was fear of God under the law (with good reason). And it's how we know you are still under the law...you preach a "gospel" of fear which is no good news at all. Your hope is to put the rest of us under the bondage you're still under. :sigh:

Romans 8:15
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 5th, 2016, 07:04 PM

You clearly see the difference between them, as you quoted Galatians 1:3,4; I Timothy 2:5; & I Corinthians 15:1-4. "God" is the Father and not Jesus.

Jesus IS part of the Trinity. JWs don't seem to get that. That's one of the reasons you guys don't fit in.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:05 PM

Are there ANY of God's commands in the Bible...ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE...that it would be wrong to try to obey?

You are trying to claim victory by getting me to submit to ridiculousness.

Tell me, do you know this scripture and what it means, Proverbs 26:4.

I told you I obey Jesus Christ.

I obey the New Covenant.

You are just trying to sound like the victor by some tactic which I do not approve of.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:07 PM
There is no fear in love. There was fear of God under the law (with good reason). And it's how we know you are still under the law...you preach a "gospel" of fear which is no good news at all. Your hope is to put the rest of us under the bondage you're still under. :sigh:

Romans 8:15
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

There is no fear in love but those who FEAR God will be saved, and only those that do not do right should fear Him.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:09 PM
You're wrong. He does require something from us. (The DEMONS believe! It takes more than mere belief!)

"The one DOING the will of [Jesus'] Father is the one who will enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 7:21

"Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new personality, which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it....Clothe yourselves with tender affections....Continue putting up with one another....Besides all that, clothe yourselves with love." (Colossians 3:9-13)

That is a requirement. It takes effort. We must imitate Jesus in everything he did.

"For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in his steps." (I Peter 2:21)

Hello!

God does require more than belief from us. As for the demons, even they believe and do something, they shudder.

jamie
March 5th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Do you understand that salvation = What He did and nothing we can do or do in the future.

Salvation is not about what God can do for us, it's about what we can do for him. That's why we're here.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:12 PM
You are trying to claim victory by getting me to submit to ridiculousness.

Tell me, do you know this scripture and what it means, Proverbs 26:4.

I told you I obey Jesus Christ.

I obey the New Covenant.

You are just trying to sound like the victor by some tactic which I do not approve of.

I'm asking you a simple, honest question.

Is there ANY command of God in the Bible that one could try to obey today and, in so doing, actually be disobedient to Him? Yes or no.

KingdomRose
March 5th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Here is Truth:

The Jesus Christ whom I Love and Serve,
it was His Perfect Obedience in His Life and Death
which makes all those He Lived and Died for Righteous.

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,
so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The sins of all the Many given Him of the Father John 6:39,
were laid on Christ their Surety Heb.7:22; Is.53:6 instead of them.
That's why they are so Blessed, because no sin was ever charged to them!

Rom. 4:8
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

~~~~~

Very good. Then you apparently believe that, according to the verses, Jesus is not God. Excellent. It is plain to see, is it not, that Jesus had to be obedient. Obedient to whom? If he was God he wouldn't have had to obey anybody else. Isn't that so?

You can't say that he obeyed only while on Earth. That contradicts scriptures that say he still was in subjection to God (the Father) after he went back to heaven!

"Christ is the head of every man...and God is the head of Christ." (I Corinthians 11:3, NASB)

"He who overcomes, I [Jesus] will make him a pillar in the temple of MY GOD...and I will write on him the name of MY GOD, and the name of the city of MY GOD, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from MY GOD." (Revelation 3:12, NASB)

So Jesus HAS a God! Someone is higher than he is! Even now!

:chuckle:

Angel4Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Salvation is not about what God can do for us, it's about what we can do for him. That's why we're here.

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Why do you not want to answer my question, GT? It's honest and simple, not a trick. It's either Yes or No.

KingdomRose
March 5th, 2016, 07:19 PM

You are SO contradicting everything Jesus and his disciples taught!!! Why???

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Saul of Tarsus was sure he was obeying God because he was obeying the commandments.
Saul of Tarsus spoke of how he followed the old law without faith. Read Romans 7.

Jesus says those who had faith would recognize what he said as being God's word. Read John 6:46.

That sounds like you and Meshak. You're so sure you're obeying God but only obeying in the flesh.

We have to obey in our flesh. As for Meshak, she does not obey because she says do not listen to Paul.

Like the Jews, you have great zeal, but refuse to submit to the righteousness of God.

The Jews used to have to do righteous ceremonial works to clean themselves, they would not accept Jesus' blood as cleaning them.

You're too taken up with the righteousness of God's UNTRUTH. :nono:

Jesus' words are Spirit and life. You will not get that life unless you obey those words.

Tell me, if you are planning a trip somewhere, and you get the directions, do you get there by believing the map and the directions, or do you get there by actually doing what the directions say?

Angel4Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:21 PM

First show what i've contradicted and how using scripture. In fact ive used scripture and His words to show yourself and meshaks message to be a false one.

If you cannot back your opinion with relevant scripture when you make an accusation, ill just count you as just another false accuser and teacher. A dime a dozen.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Why do you not want to answer my question, GT? It's honest and simple, not a trick. It's either Yes or No.

You cannot trick me. Just concede, for you do not consider there is a New Covenant.

KingdomRose
March 5th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Jesus IS part of the Trinity. JWs don't seem to get that. That's one of the reasons you guys don't fit in.

That's absolutely correct. And I think that Jesus told his true disciples that they would be HATED. They wouldn't FIT IN anywhere.

You know....you have nothing to say that's upbuilding or even productive to discussion. All you can do is bad-mouth, tear down, insult, degrade, and perpetuate lies. Why don't you just not respond to my posts at all?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:25 PM

If you are a Jehovah Witness, you are not supposed to associate with those that left. Why do you not uphold your church's teachings?

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:26 PM
You cannot trick me. Just concede, for you do not consider there is a New Covenant.

Not trying to trick you.

Is it possible to obey a command of God found in the Bible which would actually be disobedient if tried?

Your reluctance to answer either way indicates you know the answer, which makes your earlier claim false and stupid. Feel free to retract it at any time and I'll lay off. Otherwise you can keep crying like a little girl.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:26 PM
That's absolutely correct. And I think that Jesus told his true disciples that they would be HATED. They wouldn't FIT IN anywhere.

You know....you have nothing to say that's upbuilding or even productive to discussion. All you can do is bad-mouth, tear down, insult, degrade, and perpetuate lies. Why don't you just not respond to my posts at all?

Sounds like you.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Not trying to trick you.

Is it possible to obey a command of God found in the Bible which would actually be disobedient if tried?

Your reluctance to answer either way indicates you know the answer, which makes your earlier claim false and stupid. Feel free to retract it at any time and I'll lay off. Otherwise you can keep crying like a little girl.

I told you I obey the teachings of Jesus.

You need to obey Jesus so that you will have the truth revealed to you.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Musterion, there is a New Covenant. New TESTAMENT MEANS New Covenant. The old law was given by Moses. The new law is given by Jesus Christ.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:30 PM
GT,

Is it possible to try to obey a command of Christ's found in the four gospels that would actually be disobedient to try to obey today?

Yes or no, please.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Musterion does not realize that when the priesthood changed there was a change to the old law.

There are many changes.

There is no eye for an eye, etc. There are not circumcisions, etc.

Do you look in your Bible and see New Testament and Old Testament?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:33 PM
GT,

Is it possible to try to obey a command of Christ's found in the four gospels that would actually be disobedient to try to obey today?

Yes or no, please.

I do not answer according to one's folly. Obey Jesus! Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God. Jesus shed his blood for the New Covenant. I get that you do not know what that means. I am trying to help you.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:37 PM
I do not answer according to one's folly. Obey Jesus! Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God. Jesus shed his blood for the New Covenant. I get that you do not know what that means. I am trying to help you.

Do you obey every single instruction uttered by Christ during His time on earth?

yes or no

Angel4Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:39 PM
:Popcorn:

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Do you obey every single instruction uttered by Christ during His time on earth?

yes or no

I obey everything Jesus says. It is sad that you do not understand that no one has to offer an animal after Jesus died.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:41 PM
I obey everything Jesus says.

Everything He said?

Without exception?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Everything He said?

Without exception?
How pathetic; do you obey Jesus?

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:43 PM
How pathetic; do you obey Jesus?

Answer the question, please.

EVERYTHING that He said while on earth, you obey?

EVERYTHING?

Tell the truth.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

When Jesus came to earth, he taught the New Covenant. Then Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood for the New Covenant.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:45 PM
You need to answer one way or the other.

As it is, you've left the implication to everyone who reads your posts that you DO obey everything He commanded.

If you actually don't, He knows you're lying and you know where all liars will go.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Musterion, do you think Paul nullifies Jesus' teachings? Answer the question.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Oh how I love the Word of God!

Jesus is the Word of God, and Paul does not change one thing that Jesus taught.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Musterion, do you think Paul nullifies Jesus' teachings? Answer the question.

Answer mine first and I'll answer yours.

Do you obey EVERY SINGLE TEACHING AND COMMAND uttered by Christ while He was on this earth?

Yes or no.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Answer mine first and I'll answer yours.

Do you obey EVERY SINGLE TEACHING AND COMMAND uttered by Christ while He was on this earth?

Yes or no.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:51 PM

That is not what I've been asking you.

Do you obey every single teaching and command of His as recorded in the four gospels?

I'll make it easier on you.

CAN you do so?

Yes or no, please.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 07:52 PM
That is not what I've been asking you.

Do you obey every single teaching and command of His as recorded in the four gospels?

I'll make it easier on you.

CAN you do so?

Yes or no, please.

I already answered you, many times.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 07:59 PM
I already answered you, many times.

No you haven't.

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

What's your excuse for not doing that?

KingdomRose
March 5th, 2016, 08:02 PM

I can't believe you have just dismantled half of the Bible and rejected it out-of-hand. Whew. It's tough to try and convince someone of something when they do not want to see. Here are a few quotes, out of thousands of verses that show that what we do is important.

"Whatever you are doing, WORK AT IT whole-souled as to God and not to men, for you know that it is from God you will receive the due reward of the inheritance. SLAVE for the Master, Christ. Certainly the one that is doing wrong will receive back what he wrongly did, and there is no partiality." (Colossians 3:23-25) Does this sound like we can't do anything for God and Christ?

"Finally, brothers, we request you and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, just as you received the instruction from us on how you ought to walk and please God, just as you are in fact walking, that you would KEEP ON DOING IT MORE FULLY. For you know the orders we gave you through the Lord Jesus." (I Thess.4:1,2)

"And let us consider how to STIMULATE ONE ANOTHER TO LOVE AND GOOD DEEDS, not forsaking our own assembling together...but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." (Hebrews 10:24,25, NASB)

"I shall show you my faith by my works." (James 2:18)

"Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, that...they may as a result of YOUR FINE WORKS of which they are eyewitnesses glorify God..." (I Peter 2:12)

"By this we have the knowledge that we have come to know him, namely, IF WE CONTINUE OBSERVING HIS COMMANDMENTS. He that says, 'I have come to know him,' and yet is NOT observing his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in this person." (I John 2:3,4)

:wave: Did you get that? Pretty clear, eh?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:03 PM
No you haven't.

What's your excuse for not doing that?

Jesus does not promote worldwide homelessness.

God in the flesh was in front of the rich man. What an amazing happening, like no other ever. The rich man did not want to give up his wealth and follow Jesus, God who was right there in front of him. He did not want to join Jesus’ earthly ministry. We are not all told to leave our homes and give everything away to become traveling ministers. That is nonsense taught by people with no understanding.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 08:04 PM
I can't believe you have just dismantled half of the Bible and rejected it out-of-hand. Whew. It's tough to try and convince someone of something when they do not want to see. Here are a few quotes, out of thousands of verses that show that what we do is important.

"Whatever you are doing, WORK AT IT whole-souled as to God and not to men, for you know that it is from God you will receive the due reward of the inheritance. SLAVE for the Master, Christ. Certainly the one that is doing wrong will receive back what he wrongly did, and there is no partiality." (Colossians 3:23-25) Does this sound like we can't do anything for God and Christ?

"Finally, brothers, we request you and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, just as you received the instruction from us on how you ought to walk and please God, just as you are in fact walking, that you would KEEP ON DOING IT MORE FULLY. For you know the orders we gave you through the Lord Jesus." (I Thess.4:1,2)

"And let us consider how to STIMULATE ONE ANOTHER TO LOVE AND GOOD DEEDS, not forsaking our own assembling together...but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." (Hebrews 10:24,25, NASB)

"Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, that...they may as a result of YOUR FINE WORKS of which they are eyewitnesses glorify God..." (I Peter 2:12)

"By this we have the knowledge that we have come to know him, namely, IF WE CONTINUE OBSERVING HIS COMMANDMENTS. He that says, 'I have come to know him,' and yet is NOT observing his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in this person." (I John 2:3,4)

Pretty uppity for a non-144,000 ain't ya.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Jesus does not promote worldwide homelessness.

God in the flesh was in front of the rich man. What an amazing happening, like no other ever. The rich man did not want to give up his wealth and follow Jesus, God who was right there in front of him. He did not want to join Jesus’ earthly ministry. We are not all told to leave our homes and give everything away to become traveling ministers. That is nonsense taught by people with no understanding.

Blah blah.

Bottom line: you DON'T obey EVERYTHING He commanded, unlike your earlier implication that you do.

You are a chronic liar. The Lake awaits you, lest you repent.

You are dismissed, little blind girl.

Angel4Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:10 PM
I can't believe you have just dismantled half of the Bible and rejected it out-of-hand.

Post me doing that, thanks, i notice you keep ignoring the conversation to post irrelevant things.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Blah blah.

Bottom line: you DON'T obey EVERYTHING He commanded, unlike your earlier implication that you do.

You are a chronic liar. The Lake awaits you, lest you repent.

You are dismissed, little blind girl.

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to sell their home. I am no rich man, and I am not a traveling minister in the times of the New Testament foundation laying.

Obey Jesus and you will get the common sense wisdom you so desperately need.

musterion
March 5th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Jesus doesn't tell everyone to sell their home. I am no rich man, and I am not a traveling minister in the times of the New Testament foundation laying.

So you don't obey that particular command because it wasn't directed to you personally?

News flash, child.

NOTHING that He taught or commanded during the gospel period was directed to a fool Gentile girl like you.

So you're still a liar.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:16 PM
So you don't obey that particular command because it wasn't directed to you personally?

News flash, child.

NOTHING that He taught or commanded during the gospel period was directed to a fool Gentile girl like you.

So you're still a liar.

Nonsense. First to the Jews, then to everyone else.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:31 PM
So we sit back and do nothing?Salvation is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). You can do nothing for salvation (Titus 3:5 KJV).

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Do you believe this has happened?

No, I believe it is God's will that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:36 PM

here is why:

Christ is dead in vain in the eyes of meshak (Galatians 2:21 KJV).

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:37 PM
"Go therefor make disciples of all nations... Teaching them to obey everyone I have commanded you".

Jesus says to teach the nations to obey Him.

This is a big responsibility, friend.That is another gospel than that which Paul preached unto us. Let you be accursed (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:38 PM

This thread is about salvation :troll: and your working for it is not going to cut it (Romans 3:10-12 KJV).

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:39 PM

giving life to Jesus: This is requirement for salvation.No scripture as usual from the believe notter (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:40 PM

Romans 3:21-22 KJV

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:41 PM
cannot please God.

~~~~~When did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation? If you've never had a moment in your life when you have, you are still as lost as the other religious, but lost in this thread!

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:44 PM
You cannot separate faith and obedience.Faith in Paul's gospel is obedience where we are concerned:

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Why do you reject Paul's gospel?

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.vs. Titus 3:5 KJV

:troll:

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:47 PM
This thread is about salvation :troll: and your working for it is not going to cut it (Romans 3:10-12 KJV).

It is never ever a sin to obey Jesus. Where did you get such a thing?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:48 PM
vs. Titus 3:5 KJV

:troll:

That scripture means we do not have to get circumcised, it does not mean we are saved by not obeying.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:48 PM
There is a NEW covenant, with new guidelines and laws.Not to us (Hebrews 8:8 KJV).

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:49 PM
2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

That scripture proves what I have been saying, and that is we must obey and not practice iniquity.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:53 PM
You're wrong. No, you are. We are in the but now where the righteousness of God without the law is manifested (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). The righteousness of God is found in the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). When you trust the Lord believing it, the righteousness of God will be imputed to you (Romans 4:24-25 KJV).

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Not to us (Hebrews 8:8 KJV).

The New Covenant is also a Covenant that included Gentiles:

Prophecies of Jesus fulfilled, as shown by Gentiles believing in God---

so that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy, as it is written: “therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing hymns to your name.”
Again, it says,
“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people.”
And again,
“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles,
And sing praises to him, all you
Peoples.”
And again, Isaiah says,
“The Root of Jesse will spring up,
one who will arise to rule over the
Nations;
The Gentiles will hope in him.”

Read this Old Testament scripture, it is quoted in the New Testament:

2 Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.

Romans 15:9
and, moreover, that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written: "Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing the praises of your name."

...And these scriptures:

Romans 15:11
And again, "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles; let all the peoples extol him."

Psalm 117:1 Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples.

Psalm 66:4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name."

The New Covenant to the Jews include the Gentiles.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Why don't you quit slinging that stuff like mud? As if you have a great truth to reveal! I honor those scriptures, like Isaiah 64, but I don't like it when they are taken way out of context! NO ONE HERE HAS SAID THAT WE CAN BE SAVED BY OUR OWN EFFORTS, WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST. Stop brow-beating people when they're not saying what you infer!How are you saved?

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:58 PM
She rejects the gospel that is the power of God to save her. Whatever she is "doing" is not of faith (Galatians 3:12 KJV, Romans 8:8 KJV).

heir
March 5th, 2016, 08:59 PM
You are trying to claim victory by getting me to submit to ridiculousness.You are trying to be saved by establishing your own righteousness (Romans 10:3 KJV). It's not going to work. Get it?

heir
March 5th, 2016, 09:02 PM
There is no fear in love but those who FEAR God will be saved, and only those that do not do right should fear Him.
It's you who should fear since what you preach as the power of God to save is not the gospel that Paul preached unto the Galatians and by extension, us (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

heir
March 5th, 2016, 09:03 PM
God does require more than belief from us. not for salvation! Romans 3:21-22 KJV

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:03 PM
You are trying to be saved by establishing your own righteousness (Romans 10:3 KJV). It's not going to work. Get it?

It is not my words I am obey, it is God's words.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Salvation is not what we do, will do or don't do. That is a lie of deceitful workers (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV).

Salvation is about what God did for us!

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:04 PM
It's you who should fear since what you preach as the power of God to save is not the gospel that Paul preached unto the Galatians and by extension, us (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Paul did not preach another gospel. Paul did not condemn himself.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:05 PM
not for salvation! Romans 3:21-22 KJV

God requires living faith for salvation. Living faith is faith that is not dead by being alone. See James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Paul did not preach another gospel. Paul did not condemn himself.

You fool! You have a reading comprehension problem. What you preach as the power of God to save is not the gospel that Paul preached unto the Galatians and by extension, us (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Get saved. Maybe then you'll be able to read (1 Corinthians 2:13-14 KJV).

God's Truth
Paul is telling us we do not have to do the old law with CIRCUMCISIONS, and the other ceremonial REGULATIONS.

Paul is not telling us we no longer have to obey God, and to do so is condemnation.

heir
God requires living faith for salvation. Living faith is faith that is not dead by being alone. See James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.not to us!
James 1:1 KJV

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:08 PM
You fool! You have a reading comprehension problem. What you preach as the power of God to save is not the gospel that Paul preached unto the Galatians and by extension, us (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Get saved. Maybe then you'll be able to read (1 Corinthians 2:13-14 KJV).

No where anywhere are we told we no longer have to obey and that non obedience saves.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Paul is telling us we do not have to do the old law with CIRCUMCISIONS, and the other ceremonial REGULATIONS.

Paul is not telling us we no longer have to obey God, and to do so is condemnation.

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:10 PM
not to us!
James 1:1 KJV

Just because James preached to those blood related to Abraham does not mean no one else would READ HIS SCRIPTURES.

Just listen to your beliefs, you say Jews must obey and Gentiles do not have to. Where do you get that from?

heir
March 5th, 2016, 09:11 PM
No where anywhere are we told we no longer have to obey and that non obedience saves.

Salvation is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Faith in Paul's gospel is obedience as already shown in this thread, you :troll:!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Just because James preached to those blood related to Abraham does not mean no one else would READ HIS SCRIPTURES.James is not written TO anyone today. Get over it, :troll:

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

The works of the law such as CIRCUMCISION.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Did you read that? Paul does not warn anyone against obeying Jesus! Paul warns us to not try to justify ourselves by doing the regulations/ceremonial works of the old law, i.e. circumcision.

heir
March 5th, 2016, 09:15 PM
The works of the law such as CIRCUMCISION.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Did you read that? Paul does not warn anyone against obeying Jesus! Paul warns us to not try to justify ourselves by doing the regulations/ceremonial works of the old law, i.e. circumcision.

That's all the law, you troll.

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:19 PM
James is not written TO anyone today. Get over it, :troll:

James wrote God breathed, New Covenant scriptures.

Peter and James, the ones you believe do not write to anyone today:

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24.

2 Peter 2:9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

Paul AND PETER call it the Gospel of God.

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God—
Romans 15:16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
2 Corinthians 11:7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?
1 Thessalonians 2:8 so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.
1 Thessalonians 2:9 Surely you remember, brothers and sisters, our toil and hardship; we worked night and day in order not to be a burden to anyone while we preached the gospel of God to you.
1 Peter 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
1 Thessalonians 2:2 We had previously suffered and been treated outrageously in Philippi, as you know, but with the help of our God we dared to tell you his gospel in the face of strong opposition.

How about John?

God's Truth
March 5th, 2016, 09:21 PM

That's all the law, you troll.

There is a NEW LAW, and it includes SOME of the OLD LAW, except without the ceremonial works.

Leviticus 19:18
"'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

heir
March 7th, 2016, 11:27 AM
James wrote God breathed, New Covenant scriptures.

Right you are. To whom will be the NC?

Answer: Hebrews 8:8-10 KJV

heir
March 7th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Paul AND PETER call it the Gospel of God.The gospel of God (Romans 1:1-4 KJV) is not the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Which one is the gospel of YOUR salvation?

God's Truth
March 7th, 2016, 12:15 PM
The gospel of God (Romans 1:1-4 KJV) is not the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Which one is the gospel of YOUR salvation?

The gospel of God is the gospel of Christ. Jesus Christ is God.

God's Truth
March 7th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Right you are. To whom will be the NC?

Answer: Hebrews 8:8-10 KJV

The New Covenant is with Jesus to the Jews AND GENTILES.

It was prophesied that Gentiles would be saved.

Luke 24:47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

heir
March 7th, 2016, 01:54 PM
The gospel of God is the gospel of Christ. Jesus Christ is God.

The gospel of God is the WHO of Jesus Christ and God proving it with power by the resurrection of His Son (Romans 1:1-4 KJV).

The gospel of Christ is the WHY of the cross; that Christ died for our sins including resurrection from the dead (Romans 15:1-4 KJV) and that for our justification (Romans 4:25 KJV).

Which one is the gospel of YOUR salvation?

heir
March 7th, 2016, 02:05 PM
The New Covenant is with Jesus to the Jews AND GENTILES.

The NC is with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

You don't like the facts, but there they are.

And yes, certain gentiles will inherit the kingdom.

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Matthew 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Matthew 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Matthew 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Matthew 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

Matthew 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

That does not change with whom the NC will be made. Just who do you think it is that will need to be taught? Not Israel!

Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

but Gentiles!

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

None of that happens until the second coming!

heir
March 7th, 2016, 02:06 PM
People telling you to give your life to Jesus definitely seems like the right thing to do and I share your sentiment with the whole works speech. The point of the OP is that it is made up and has NOTHING to do with salvation!

heir
March 7th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Take your little conversation about the law out of here. This thread is about salvation and keeping the law has nothing to do with it. You are both free to open your own thread where you can share your opinions with each other.

john w
March 7th, 2016, 02:34 PM

here is why:

God's love saved no one, and will not save anyone. She is clueless as to the basis of our salvation.

Good day to you, sir.

God's Truth
March 7th, 2016, 09:18 PM
The NC is with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

You don't like the facts, but there they are.

And yes, certain gentiles will inherit the kingdom.

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Matthew 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Matthew 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Matthew 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Matthew 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

Matthew 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

That does not change with whom the NC will be made. Just who do you think it is that will need to be taught? Not Israel!

Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

but Gentiles!

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

None of that happens until the second coming!

The New Covenant is when Jesus came and shed his blood that is when all have a chance to be saved, Jew and Gentile.

God's Truth
March 7th, 2016, 09:22 PM
The gospel of God is the WHO of Jesus Christ and God proving it with power by the resurrection of His Son (Romans 1:1-4 KJV).

The gospel of Christ is the WHY of the cross; that Christ died for our sins including resurrection from the dead (Romans 15:1-4 KJV) and that for our justification (Romans 4:25 KJV).

Which one is the gospel of YOUR salvation?

Jesus is God. The gospel of God and the gospel of Christ are the same. Don't you even know what Christ means?

heir
March 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM
The New Covenant is when Jesus came and shed his blood that is when all have a chance to be saved, Jew and Gentile.Nope. You need to stop making things up.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Jeremiah 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Jeremiah 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

God's Truth
March 7th, 2016, 10:43 PM
heir,

The New Covenant is when Jesus came and shed his blood that is when all have a chance to be saved, Jew and Gentile.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Read these scriptures---PAUL IS QUOTING JESUS WHEN JESUS WALKED THE EARTH.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

heir
March 7th, 2016, 11:04 PM
heir,

The New Covenant is when Jesus came and shed his blood that is when all have a chance to be saved, Jew and Gentile.Nope. I already showed you the truth.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.Paul never said he was a minister of the NC, but an able minister of the new testament.

Paul wrote that we are able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit; for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. It's the ministration of the spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2 Corinthians 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

the ministration of righteousness

2 Corinthians 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

2 Corinthians 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

2 Corinthians 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

It's the righteousness of God WITHOUT THE LAW (which is by faith of Jesus Christ)

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

And where is the righteousness of God revealed? That's right! It's revealed in the gospel of Christ!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

the gospel of Christ:

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

GLORIOUS!

Now stop spamming this thread. It is about salvation. What is the gospel of yours?

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 02:04 AM
Nope. I already showed you the truth.

Paul never said he was a minister of the NC, but an able minister of the new testament.

Paul wrote that we are able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit; for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. It's the ministration of the spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2 Corinthians 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

the ministration of righteousness

2 Corinthians 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

2 Corinthians 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

2 Corinthians 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

It's the righteousness of God WITHOUT THE LAW (which is by faith of Jesus Christ)

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

And where is the righteousness of God revealed? That's right! It's revealed in the gospel of Christ!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

the gospel of Christ:

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

GLORIOUS!

Now stop spamming this thread. It is about salvation. What is the gospel of yours?

How do you think you disproved what I said?

When Jesus walked the earth, he gave us the guidelines for the New Covenant. When he shed his blood on the cross, it was the blood of the New Covenant. It is the same Covenant Paul preached.

Ben Masada
March 8th, 2016, 02:06 AM
Musterion, there is a New Covenant. New TESTAMENT MEANS New Covenant. The old law was given by Moses. The new law is given by Jesus Christ.

Indeed, there is a New Covenant with the House of Israel and the House of Judah, if you read Jeremiah 31:31) And yes, the Old Law was given by Moses and the new law was given by Jesus and, what did Jesus say about the Old Law given by Moses? He said that the only way to guarantee our salvation is by listening to "Moses" aka the Old Law. Now, Please, read Luke 16:29-31. What interpretation do you have for the words of Jesus about the Law.

Ben Masada
March 8th, 2016, 02:16 AM
heir,

Now, GT, do you believe the Prophets of the Most High? If you do, they said that no one can shed his blood for the salvation of another. Read Jeremiah 31:30; Ezekiel 18:20. If you do believe the Prophets, who said
that Jesus shed his blood for the salvation of another?

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 02:19 AM
Indeed, there is a New Covenant with the House of Israel and the House of Judah, if you read Jeremiah 31:31) And yes, the Old Law was given by Moses and the new law was given by Jesus and, what did Jesus say about the Old Law given by Moses? He said that the only way to guarantee our salvation is by listening to "Moses" aka the Old Law. Now, Please, read Luke 16:29-31. What interpretation do you have for the words of Jesus about the Law.

The Law that Moses gave was about Jesus.

The Law that Moses gave was a teaching tool.

It was a shadow of what was coming.

Jesus was coming.

Now we no longer need the teaching tools.

Now we no longer obey shadows.

We obey Jesus.

We no longer have to get circumcised, observes special days, adhere to a special diet, do various external washings, and sacrifice animals.

For Jesus is the Sacrifice, his blood makes us clean just by having faith that it does, after we repent of our sins.

Sacrificing animals taught the people about the blood sacrifice to come.

We no longer have to observe special days, because all those days were about Jesus, and we observe Jesus all day everyday.

We no longer have to be circumcised in the flesh, because the Holy Spirit circumcises us in the heart. That happens when we receive the Holy Spirit when we are saved.

We no longer have to do all these things to be made clean just to go to the temple to worship God, because Jesus' blood washes us clean by faith, and we become the temple. We become reconiled to Him, for we are given His Spirit to live in us.

ClimateSanity
March 8th, 2016, 02:19 AM
heir,

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Read these scriptures---PAUL IS QUOTING JESUS WHEN JESUS WALKED THE EARTH.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

I guess you ignore what Jeremiah has to say about the New Covenant?

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 02:22 AM
I guess you ignore what Jeremiah has to say about the New Covenant?

I do not ignore any scripture.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 02:29 AM
Now, GT, do you believe the Prophets of the Most High? If you do, they said that no one can shed his blood for the salvation of another. Read Jeremiah 31:30; Ezekiel 18:20. If you do believe the Prophets, who said
that Jesus shed his blood for the salvation of another?

Read this carefully:

Isaiah 53:11 After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.

...and this:

Isaiah 53:12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

...and this:

Isaiah 53:6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Now I have shown you that you are wrong and that someone did bear the iniquity/SIN OF US ALL.

Ben Masada
March 8th, 2016, 04:35 AM

here is why:

And what Jesus taught was to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31.

Ben Masada
March 8th, 2016, 05:00 AM
1 - Read this carefully: Isaiah 53:11 After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.

2 - ...and this: Isaiah 53:12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

3 - ...and this: Isaiah 53:6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

4 - Now I have shown you that you are wrong and that someone did bear the iniquity/SIN OF US ALL.

1 - Nice try but, this has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus as an individual but as a People, Israel for another People, Judah. This happened when the Lord rejected Israel, aka Messiah ben Joseph and confirmed Judah, aka Messiah ben-David (Psalm 78:67-70)

2 - Exactly the same about Israel versus Judah. Nothing to do with Jesus.

3 - As we all who read Prophet Isaiah know that Israel was speaking for Judah his own people. "And the Lord laid upon Israel the iniquity of "us" all aka those of Judah.

4 - You simply want me to admit that the Prophets of the Most High were all liars but I can't quit HaShem for your Pauline gospel. To understand that Isaiah is speaking about Israel, you must compare Isaiah 53 with Psalm 44:9-24. What is said in the singular in Isaiah 53 is the very same in the plural in Psalm 44.

Totton Linnet
March 8th, 2016, 05:17 AM
However much I agree with the opening post, and I do, yet God is not in a box. He will save, He is determined to save.

The problem is some of those preachers with such a rotten theology actually reach the people who need Christ the most...at the end of the day we are saved all of us by grace.

Once peoples get saved mebbe they can be straightened out....

The great problem is having started out thinking they have given something to God or done something or whatever, they go on like God's Untruth evermore flogging themselves and everyone else along.

The law of mutation comes into play here, you can cross a donkey with a horse and get a mule, but mules are sterile, they cannot reproduce. Mix grace and works gospel together you might get somebody saved but they will never be productive in the kingdom.

Totton Linnet
March 8th, 2016, 05:31 AM

I see where you are at, but giving is different to receiving. Paul said "that which I received gave I also unto you"

Peoples giving us a lot of stuff which if they received it they didn't receive it from God

Totton Linnet
March 8th, 2016, 05:34 AM

here is why:

This is the offering of Cain. It is always accompanied by a frown

Totton Linnet
March 8th, 2016, 05:39 AM

If we do what you say we will become parrots like you

Totton Linnet
March 8th, 2016, 05:47 AM

You keep on sinning so your works are filthy rags

Ben Masada
March 8th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Not only all that, but Jesus also said that He did not come to be served, but that He came to serve (Matt 20:28).

Jesus also said that salvation is achieved by listening to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 10:01 AM
You keep on sinning so your works are filthy rags

You accuse me and tell untruths about me.

Where do you think that comes from, the accuser?

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says, when we do it truthfully, with our heart mind and soul. Do you have even common sense?

Have you ever investigated the teachings from your teachers about this?

How do you ever get in your reasoning that obeying is a filthy rag?

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Jesus also said that salvation is achieved by listening to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31.

Moses did not teach against Jesus being the Christ. Moses gave the shadow and teaching tools about Christ.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 10:08 AM
1 - Nice try but, this has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus as an individual but as a People, Israel for another People, Judah. This happened when the Lord rejected Israel, aka Messiah ben Joseph and confirmed Judah, aka Messiah ben-David (Psalm 78:67-70)

2 - Exactly the same about Israel versus Judah. Nothing to do with Jesus.

3 - As we all who read Prophet Isaiah know that Israel was speaking for Judah his own people. "And the Lord laid upon Israel the iniquity of "us" all aka those of Judah.

4 - You simply want me to admit that the Prophets of the Most High were all liars but I can't quit HaShem for your Pauline gospel. To understand that Isaiah is speaking about Israel, you must compare Isaiah 53 with Psalm 44:9-24. What is said in the singular in Isaiah 53 is the very same in the plural in Psalm 44.

No not nice try.

I have proven with scripture that someone can bear the sins of others.

You carry on and go on not caring about the truth.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Ben Masada wants to teach us that God says something is sinful, but then uses that very sinful act to tell us something good. He wants us to believe that soil, not a human, is the one who took the sin of all others.

You are not fit to post here.

heir
March 8th, 2016, 11:46 AM
I do not ignore any scripture.Do it!

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

heir
March 8th, 2016, 11:52 AM
You are not fit to post here.Nor are you as you are in a thread about salvation and cannot even state what is the gospel of your salvation. You instead hijack it. It's a diversionary tactic you use as there is no good news by which you are saved, only a perversion.

heir
March 8th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Ben Masada wants to teach us...You want to teach us that the gospel of our salvation is not what Paul writes that it is. There's no difference between you and Ben. You both reject the power of God. You shall both perish because of it.

SaulToPaul
March 8th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Brother Moore: "People don't believe this Book any more than my neighbor's cat...you know that?"

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 12:49 PM
You want to teach us that the gospel of our salvation is not what Paul writes that it is. There's no difference between you and Ben. You both reject the power of God. You shall both perish because of it.

Ben Masada hates Paul because of your false teachings about what Paul says and means.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Nor are you as you are in a thread about salvation and cannot even state what is the gospel of your salvation. You instead hijack it. It's a diversionary tactic you use as there is no good news by which you are saved, only a perversion.

I am a Christian. That is much different from Ben Masada who claims Jesus did not die for us.

The good news is NOT that we no longer have to obey God, which you teach. That is ludicrous.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Do it!

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Jesus had a traveling ministry. Jesus is no longer walking this earth, and not everyone was to travel with him to be saved. That is nonsense detouring to those who want to be saved.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Nor are you as you are in a thread about salvation and cannot even state what is the gospel of your salvation. You instead hijack it. It's a diversionary tactic you use as there is no good news by which you are saved, only a perversion.

I am speaking about how to be saved.

glorydaz
March 8th, 2016, 12:59 PM
I am speaking about how to be saved.

You can't speak of what you don't know, and you don't know about the obedience of faith.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 01:06 PM
You can't speak of what you don't know, and you don't know about the obedience of faith.
The OBEDIENCE of FAITH is about obeying because you have faith.

Totton Linnet
March 8th, 2016, 02:07 PM
You accuse me and tell untruths about me.

Where do you think that comes from, the accuser?

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says, when we do it truthfully, with our heart mind and soul. Do you have even common sense?

Have you ever investigated the teachings from your teachers about this?

How do you ever get in your reasoning that obeying is a filthy rag?

You say your obedience got you saved...that is a menstrual rag you are giving to God...and before you complain menstrual rag is what Isaiah said translated as filthy rag.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 02:11 PM
You say your obedience got you saved...that is a menstrual rag you are giving to God...and before you complain menstrual rag is what Isaiah said translated as filthy rag.

Totton Linnet
March 8th, 2016, 02:23 PM
But you do not obey perfectly enough to be saved....so when you come to God [or US] and say "Lord did I not do this and did I not do that" in order to be saved we say [and He will say] "on yer bike ye worker of iniquity."

Totton Linnet
March 8th, 2016, 02:25 PM
It is not wrong to obey God...the trouble is you don't and have never so good as to be rewarded

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 02:27 PM
But you do not obey perfectly enough to be saved....so when you come to God [or US]and say "Lord did I not do this and did I not do that" in order to be saved we say [and He will say] "on yer bike ye worker of iniquity."

Do YOU know WHAT a worker of INIQUITY IS?!!!

Lazy afternoon
March 8th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Do it!

It is still required at some time if one desires to be His disciple.

Such an event is getting close now.

LA

Totton Linnet
March 8th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Do YOU know WHAT a worker of INIQUITY IS?!!!

I know how their posts read

meshak
March 8th, 2016, 02:42 PM
And what Jesus taught was to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31.
You need to know Jesus is way over Moses.

Jesus is the Christ and the Lord.

You are evangelizing Judaism. This is Christian forum.

You need to stop it because you have been repeating the same kind of preaching.

If you don't stop, I will report you.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 02:47 PM
I know how their posts read

A worker of iniquity is someone that still sins.

Just because someone casts out demons in Jesus' name does not mean they obey Jesus in their lives.

Just like the Jews that used to sin, give a sin offering as required of the law, but they were not really sorry for their sin in which they gave the sin offering.

Angel4Truth
March 8th, 2016, 04:02 PM

First show what i've contradicted and how using scripture. In fact ive used scripture and His words to show yourself and meshaks message to be a false one.

If you cannot back your opinion with relevant scripture when you make an accusation, ill just count you as just another false accuser and teacher. A dime a dozen.

You didnt answer what i asked, we were talking about salvation, did you forget? We add nothing to salvation, He did it all. Care to try again?

heir
March 8th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Ben Masada hates Paul because of your false teachings about what Paul says and means.

Ben and you hate Paul because of what Paul preached.

heir
March 8th, 2016, 05:50 PM
I am a Christian. That is much different from Ben Masada who claims Jesus did not die for us.Neither of you believe the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV).

The good news is NOT that we no longer have to obey God, which you teach. That is ludicrous.Once again, no good news by which you are saved...

heir
March 8th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Jesus had a traveling ministry. Jesus is no longer walking this earth, and not everyone was to travel with him to be saved.

Jesus' words were not temporary and only to a select few.

heir
March 8th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I am speaking about how to be saved.You don't have a clue how to be saved.

I was saved after I started obeying Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 8th, 2016, 06:00 PM
You didnt answer what i asked, we were talking about salvation, did you forget? We add nothing to salvation, He did it all. Care to try again?

You're, right on A4T.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 8th, 2016, 06:02 PM
You don't have a clue how to be saved.

GT depends on herself to achieve eternal life. She unashamedly preaches that fact.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 07:13 PM
You don't have a clue how to be saved.

I believed in God and Jesus since I was a very small child. My mom took me to church with her since I was baptized at two months of age. I grew up believing in God and Jesus. God and Jesus were the center of my family's lives.

When my mom was dying, my dad called the priest to come to give her last rites, but the priest did not make it until some days later, due to some excuse or another. By the time the priest did come, my mom was close to death and could not speak anymore and give her last confession.

After the priest left, my dad cried. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. I asked my dad why was he crying. He said it was his fault. I asked what his fault was. He said he did not get the priest sooner and she did not get to confess her sins and now mom will not get to go to be with Jesus. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I told my dad but we are Catholics! I was raised believing the Catholic Church was the only true church.

That night I went to my room and told God aloud that I only wanted His Truth, and not some religion's truth, and that I would search for Him until I found Him.

To shorten my testimony, all I will say is that I studied other denominations in my search for God, but I did not find Him. It was only when I started obeying Jesus' teachings as stated in the Holy Bible did I get saved.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Neither of you believe the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV).
Once again, no good news by which you are saved...

There is power in the Word of God.

Do what he says and you will see.

Bright Raven
March 8th, 2016, 07:21 PM
I believed in God and Jesus since I was a very small child. My mom took me to church with her since I was baptized at two months of age. I grew up believing in God and Jesus. God and Jesus were the center of my family's lives.

When my mom was dying, my dad called the priest to come to give her last rites, but the priest did not make it until some days later, due to some excuse or another. By the time the priest did come, my mom was close to death and could not speak anymore and give her last confession.

After the priest left, my dad cried. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. I asked my dad why was he crying. He said it was his fault. I asked what his fault was. He said he did not get the priest sooner and she did not get to confess her sins and now mom will not get to go to be with Jesus. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I told my dad we are Catholics! I was raised believing the Catholic Church was the only true church.

That night I went to my room and told God aloud that I only wanted His Truth, and not some religion's truth, and that I would search for Him until I found Him.

To shorten my testimony, all I will say is that I studied other denominations in my search for God, but I did not find Him. It was only when I started obeying Jesus' teachings as stated in the Holy Bible did I get saved.

And what did you do to be saved?

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 07:26 PM
And what did you do to be saved?

Didn't you read what I said?

Bright Raven
March 8th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Didn't you read what I said? Who says that obeying Jesus is the way to be saved? Again what did you do?

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Who says that obeying Jesus is the way to be saved? Again what did you do?

Who says? The Bible says. Jesus is the Way.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Ben and you hate Paul because of what Paul preached.

Paul did not condemn anyone for obeying Jesus, like you teach.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 07:50 PM

Where are those exact words in the Bible?

Bright Raven
March 8th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Who says? The Bible says. Jesus is the Way.
You still did not answer the question. What exactly is it that you have to do to be saved?

heir
March 8th, 2016, 10:46 PM

After the priest left, my dad cried. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. I asked my dad why was he crying. He said it was his fault. I asked what his fault was. He said he did not get the priest sooner and she did not get to confess her sins and now mom will not get to go to be with Jesus. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I told my dad but we are Catholics! I was raised believing the Catholic Church was the only true church.

To shorten my testimony, all I will say is that I studied other denominations in my search for God, but I did not find Him. It was only when I started obeying Jesus' teachings as stated in the Holy Bible did I get saved.How sad that your testimony above is completely void of the gospel of your salvation.

heir
March 8th, 2016, 10:47 PM
There is power in the Word of God.

Do what he says and you will see.No one can "do" anything to be saved (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

heir
March 8th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Paul did not condemn anyone for obeying Jesus, like you teach.Galatians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

heir
March 8th, 2016, 10:56 PM
It was only when I started obeying Jesus' teachings as stated in the Holy Bible did I get saved.What "teachings" would those be? Be specific.

Nick M
March 8th, 2016, 11:14 PM
God is not a corrupt judge. If I give myself to him and he judges me at the end, I will go to hell. I'll take the free gift instead.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 12:13 AM
What "teachings" would those be? Be specific.

I'll bet she cannot be specific?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 12:15 AM
No one can "do" anything to be saved (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

Amen Sister.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 12:19 AM
How sad that your testimony above is completely void of the gospel of your salvation.

Yep! GT left out the most important piece of the puzzle. We must first hear the Gospel and then place our faith. GT has chosen to be a "Worker" and not a "Faither."

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Paul did not condemn anyone for obeying Jesus, like you teach.

You totally lack Spiritual discernment and common sense.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Neither of you believe the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV).
Once again, no good news by which you are saved...

GTs Testimony is lacking. She either doesn't know how to become a member of the Body of Christ or she's unable to articulate her faith?

God's Truth
March 9th, 2016, 12:40 AM
You still did not answer the question. What exactly is it that you have to do to be saved?

I admitted I was a sinner, confessed and repented of my sins. I forgave everyone that sinned against me. I stopped doubting. I was never ever going to give up, give out, or give in. I did other things. I called on Jesus to help me.

God's Truth
March 9th, 2016, 12:42 AM
How sad that your testimony above is completely void of the gospel of your salvation.

You are not speaking the truth. Jesus says he is the way. He tells us what to do to be saved. I obeyed and Jesus saved me.

God's Truth
March 9th, 2016, 12:46 AM
No one can "do" anything to be saved (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

The works that no longer save are circumcision.

Circumcision is one of the purification practices that one used to have to do.

Those were the works the Jews could boast in.

Paul is not saying we do not have to obey.

That is nonsense to think that Paul is saying we are saved by faith as long as we do not obey.

God's Truth
March 9th, 2016, 12:47 AM
Galatians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

That scripture proves what I have been saying. Circumcision is the work that does not save anymore.

God's Truth
March 9th, 2016, 01:01 AM
God is not a corrupt judge. If I give myself to him and he judges me at the end, I will go to hell. I'll take the free gift instead.

You have to do what Jesus says, he is the Way, the Truth, and the life.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 01:07 AM
That scripture proves what I have been saying. Circumcision is the work that does not save anymore.

Your works won't get you saved either.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 01:11 AM
The works that no longer save are circumcision.

Circumcision is one of the purification practices that one used to have to do.

Those were the works the Jews could boast in.

Paul is not saying we do not have to obey.

That is nonsense to think that Paul is saying we are saved by faith as long as we do not obey.

You sure like to carry things to their bizarre extreme, don't you?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 01:15 AM
GT needs to know that we get saved by hearing the Gospel and placing ALL our faith in Jesus Christ as our Savior. She's trying her best to, "Obey herself into eternal life." That's what a "Worker" does.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 01:18 AM
GT, no matter how much you obey, do good works and deeds, it will not gain you entrance into eternal life. God's Grace through our faith is the formula.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 01:20 AM
GT, NOBODY (Believers) advocates disobedience to God. I don't know where you get that?

God's Truth
March 9th, 2016, 01:20 AM

I know exactly what you are saying, but his words are life, and he says more than just believe him. I tell you, I know what you mean though, but nothing feels better than doing exactly what he says.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 01:22 AM
You and Meshak have that same type of "belief system." You both think you're working your way to Heaven.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 01:23 AM
I know exactly what you are saying, but his words are life, and he says more than just believe him. I tell you, I know what you mean though, but nothing feels better than doing exactly what he says.

Do you obey EVERYTHING Christ says to do in Matthew through John?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 9th, 2016, 01:35 AM
Anyone who tries to go the "Worker Route" and try to earn their salvation and eternal life are fighting a losing battle. They're an automatic failure from the start. In order to take that route, one must be 100% obedient, sinless, and follow the law perfectly from beginning to end. In other words, it's impossible.