PDA

View Full Version : Jesus' ways:

meshak
February 24th, 2016, 05:49 PM
It seems that most people think being faithful to Jesus is a lot of work.

Actually it is not, comparing to what the world is doing.

The world expectation is very high. You have to compete with others in order to succeed.

You have to be better than many if you want to be recognized or succeed in business.

Jesus' followers are commanded to work for God's kingdom; so they don't have to worry about those stressful things.

Jesus says His yoke is easy and how true that is.

Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Nick M
February 24th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe,[a] that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Meshak, do you keep Matthew 23? "Jesus" says to go the temple and take your instruction there and do and observe all they say to do. How is that working out for you? Are you a hypocrite whited sepulcher who boasts but does not do?

meshak
February 24th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Hello?

meshak
February 24th, 2016, 08:01 PM
anyone?

Bright Raven
February 24th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Nick replied in post#2

patrick jane
February 24th, 2016, 08:17 PM

The world expectation is very high. You have to compete with others in order to succeed.

You have be better than many if you want to be recognized or succeed in business.

Jesus' followers are commanded to work for God's kingdom; so they don't have to worry about those stressful things.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 John 5:3 KJV -

meshak
February 24th, 2016, 08:23 PM
1 John 5:3 KJV -

what about it?

patrick jane
February 24th, 2016, 08:27 PM
what about it?
It says it's the end of the thread.

meshak
February 24th, 2016, 08:32 PM
It says it's the end of the thread.

good day.

jzeidler
February 24th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Awwww isn't it cute when someone opens up a thread but refuses to have a conversation with someone of a different opinion?

meshak
February 24th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Awwww isn't it cute when someone opens up a thread but refuses to have a conversation with someone of a different opinion?

I am looking for meaningful discussion.

I know I cannot with you.

good day.

jzeidler
February 24th, 2016, 08:51 PM
I am looking for meaningful discussion.

I know I cannot with you.

good day.

All I've done in past posts was ask a lot of questions. You never did answer those questions though.

meshak
February 24th, 2016, 08:55 PM
All I've done in past posts was ask a lot of questions. You never did answer those questions though.

I have done enough discussion with you. Your faith is very much like Universalism.

You push humanitarianism.

I wont waste time with you.

good day.

jzeidler
February 24th, 2016, 10:55 PM
I have done enough discussion with you. Your faith is very much like Universalism.

good day.

Well it's obvious you didn't take enough time discussing with me if you think I believe in universalism and that Jesus is just a humanitarian. I believe neither of those to be true.

Try to discuss more with people before you make a judgment on what you think they believe. And take some more time to get to know the person before you choose not to talk with them any more.

patrick jane
February 24th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Well it's obvious you didn't take enough time discussing with me if you think I believe in universalism and that Jesus is just a humanitarian. I believe neither of those to be true.

Try to discuss more with people before you make a judgment on what you think they believe. And take some more time to get to know the person before you choose not to talk with them any more.

If you tried reasoning with her even for a bit, you already know she can't answer questions and she disregards what Christ did after he rose the 3rd day

patrick jane
February 24th, 2016, 11:13 PM

good day.

If I knew how to report a post I would probably report you

jzeidler
February 25th, 2016, 12:01 AM
If you tried reasoning with her even for a bit, you already know she can't answer questions and she disregards what Christ did after he rose the 3rd day

You're right man.

meshak
February 25th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Jesus' yoke is easy.

The world's yoke is heavy.

The world put so much burden on you.

Come to Jesus, everyone. Aim to be in His kingdom:)

His kingdom is in perfect peace, joy and Love.

Mark M
February 25th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Jesus' yoke is easy

I think you enjoy thinking of Jesus, especially as you age. You like posting about Jesus but you rarely teach anything or use scripture. All you can say is follow Jesus, that's not worthy of a thread.

meshak
February 25th, 2016, 08:20 AM
If I knew how to report a post I would probably report you

It is easy if you know how to rep; the report button is next to it.

anyway, it is so strange that there are so many personal attacks and troll comments in most of my threads but you don't seem to notice any of them.

You seem to have selective judgment or discerning.

blessings.

meshak
February 25th, 2016, 08:28 AM
I think you enjoy thinking of Jesus, especially as you age. You like posting about Jesus but you rarely teach anything or use scripture. All you can say is follow Jesus, that's not worthy of a thread.

I have said many times how to know Jesus' teaching but I tell you again friend.

Everyone:

Jesus teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

He explains His teachings perfectly in His Word. If you are sincerely seeking to know His word, you should not be asking about it in the forums. I urge you to learn from Him directly. He is the perfect teacher of His salvation and His teachings.

His word is not spread much to the world and to many churches. That's why I am doing this.

blessings.

meshak
February 25th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

Nick M
February 25th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Meshak, do you keep Matthew 23? "Jesus" says to go the temple and take your instruction there and do and observe all they say to do.

musterion
February 25th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Quoting bible to make your point is worldly, friend. Just do what Jesus did and you be ok.

Nihilo
February 25th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Everyone:

Jesus teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament. The Church began in AD 33.

The first Gospel written wasn't written until the 50s.

So what did the Church do before Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written and disseminated?

Grosnick Marowbe
February 25th, 2016, 10:56 AM
anyone?

You sure LOVE negative attention.

john w
February 25th, 2016, 11:07 AM
It seems that ....
Jesus says..............

"Jesus says" to sell all you have. "It seems" that you are a whited wall, child of the devil, that needs to be tied up, in that stupid hat of yours, in a straight jacket.

Good day to you, sir.

jzeidler
February 25th, 2016, 05:57 PM
I want to see meshak reply to nick. Anyone else want to see that?

Grosnick Marowbe
February 25th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Jesus' yoke is easy.

Yet, you have said; "I don't know if I'm saved?" Your message is; Posters must do good works and "maybe" they'll be saved?

Grosnick Marowbe
February 25th, 2016, 06:31 PM
"Jesus says" to sell all you have. "I seems" that you are a whited wall, child of the devil, that needs to be tied up, in that stupid hat of yours, in a straight jacket.

Good day to you, sir.

Perhaps, Meshak, "sold" that hat of hers and didn't have it stolen?

Grosnick Marowbe
February 25th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

You only accept the books of Matthew through John and reject the rest of the Bible. You have said that; "Paul is an "anti-Christ." There's not many Christians that would dare say that? You have guts, I'll give you that.

Grosnick Marowbe
February 25th, 2016, 06:38 PM
No one that considers themselves to be a "True Believer" ought to be agreeing, or feeling sorry for Meshak. She's an enemy of the Gospel of God. Never give credit to the enemies of God.

meshak
February 25th, 2016, 06:53 PM

I put many posters on ignore for reasons.

This thread is about Jesus' ways. Many of you in this thread are not interested in the topic.

This thread is not about me, it is about His ways, friend.

meshak
February 25th, 2016, 06:56 PM
I will bring some Jesus' teachings that many Christians disregard.

Grosnick Marowbe
February 25th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe,[a] that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Meshak, do you keep Matthew 23? "Jesus" says to go the temple and take your instruction there and do and observe all they say to do. How is that working out for you? Are you a hypocrite whited sepulcher who boasts but does not do?

Meshak isn't a "True Believer." She has rejected the True Gospel. She seeks to work her way into eternal life. She desires to live under the Law as a member of the House of Israel. She must follow the Law 100% though, otherwise, she won't make it.

meshak
February 25th, 2016, 07:32 PM
I will bring some Jesus' teachings that many Christians disregard.

I am doing it here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116695-Jesus-word-is-the-center-of-Christianity

Nick M
February 25th, 2016, 07:47 PM

Quote me and she will be forced to read it. Same with John W. She hides from him for the following reasons given in John.

John 1

4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John 3

And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

To admit that you need a savior exposes that my deeds are evil and I deserve to die spiritual death. Meshak and her hat does not want to admit it.

john w
February 25th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Perhaps, Meshak, "sold" that hat of hers and didn't have it stolen?

No one would buy that stupid hat, so she couldn't sell all she has, and is thus lost!

Blessings to you, sir.

musterion
February 25th, 2016, 08:42 PM
She's a Moral Influence/Moral Example adherent, which is why she never discusses the Cross.

Ben Masada
February 26th, 2016, 04:29 AM

And by the way, what did Jesus do after he rose up? If he did any thing, it was not after he rose up but after his passion if you read Luke in Acts 1:3. After one's passion is no evidence that he even died; let alone that he resurrected.

Ben Masada
February 26th, 2016, 04:46 AM
Meshak isn't a "True Believer." She has rejected the True Gospel. She seeks to work her way into eternal life. She desires to live under the Law as a member of the House of Israel. She must follow the Law 100% though, otherwise, she won't make it.

What is the true gospel, the gospel of Paul or the gospel of Jesus? Paul was only too happy to declare that he and his followers had been released from the Law. (Rom. 7:6) The gospel of Jesus was based on the fact that we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)So, who promoted the true gospel, Paul or Jesus? Obviously, Jesus was the one with the true gospel. Is there any one else who would think otherwise? I don't think so.

musterion
February 26th, 2016, 05:25 AM
"God. . .called me by His grace, to reveal His Son in me" (Galatians 1 :15-16).

"Christians in the main groan and strive and struggle largely on the basis of human effort - where the grace of God, though acknowledged, is scarcely operative - only to come to grief. Even at their best, they find the purpose of the Lord Jesus remains an ideal infinitely beyond their reach. The trouble lies in the fact that they are proceeding on the wrong basis.

"God does not expect them, as a result of their own endeavors, to be like [or "surrender to" or "submit to" or "follow" or "obey"] the Lord Jesus. He expects them to realize the utter impossibility of such a thing (as in Romans Seven, where Paul comes to the end of himself). He expects them to know the Lord Jesus as their very life, disowning any other. He expects them to realize their position of absolute oneness with Christ, for He 'has blessed them with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ' (Ephesians 1:3)."

"Be strengthened in the grace that is in Christ Jesus" (II Timothy 2:1)

musterion
February 26th, 2016, 05:27 AM
What is the true gospel, the gospel of Paul or the gospel of Jesus? Paul was only too happy to declare that he and his followers had been released from the Law. (Rom. 7:6) The gospel of Jesus was based on the fact that we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)So, who promoted the true gospel, Paul or Jesus? Obviously, Jesus was the one with the true gospel. Is there any one else who would think otherwise? I don't think so.

This line of thinking is how people either become atheists or come to see the revelation of the mystery. I'd encourage you to keep following it out, if I thought you were sincere.

intojoy
February 26th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Meaningful discussion haha

meshak
February 26th, 2016, 02:17 PM

You have be better than many if you want to be recognized or succeed in business.

meshak
February 26th, 2016, 08:27 PM
The world exalts high achievers but Jesus gives comfort to low achievers.

Matt 5:3-12
New International Version (NIV)
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

meshak
February 26th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Jesus teachings are not complicated:

KJV Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Nihilo
February 26th, 2016, 09:18 PM
2nd Thessalonians 3:10-12

if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

intojoy
February 26th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Lol

JosephR
February 27th, 2016, 04:46 AM
eat your own bread, an excellent teaching.Put thine own house in order.

God's Truth
February 27th, 2016, 05:13 AM
The Word of God says do not judge a chosen of His.

Meshak judges Paul, and many of the others whose writings are in the Bible and proven to be true by revelation, to those who actually believe and obey.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

It is a sin against God to not recognize His Word in the things Paul and His other chosen apostles say.

Acts 9:15 But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.

One of David's wives could not bear children because she judged David, see 2 Samuel 6:20, and 2 Samuel 6:23.

In addition, see what happened to Moses sister Miriam when she judged Moses. God gave her leprosy. See Numbers 12:1-9, 15.

The Almighty God and Father knew exactly what would be in the Holy Bible, and He would not lead us astray.

JosephR
February 27th, 2016, 05:20 AM
you are astray and its not Gods fault...

meshak
February 27th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Love for Enemies Matthew 5:43-48
New International Version (NIV)

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

***Jesus says to be perfect, what He is saying is perfect in love which is almost impossible for most of us. But Jesus says with God anything is possible. The Holy Spirit will fill our imperfect part if we are striving to be true to Him.

meshak
February 29th, 2016, 07:52 PM

You have to be better than many if you want to be recognized or succeed in business.

bump

Grosnick Marowbe
February 29th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Nick replied in post#2

She's got everybody on ignore.

meshak
March 1st, 2016, 08:37 PM

bump

meshak
March 2nd, 2016, 08:06 AM

Ben Masada
March 3rd, 2016, 05:14 AM
Jesus' word is centralized by the Tanach, not the NT. Jesus was a Jew and not a Christian. Jesus never even dreamed the NT would ever rise.

God's Truth
March 3rd, 2016, 06:40 AM
Jesus' word is centralized by the Tanach, not the NT. Jesus was a Jew and not a Christian. Jesus never even dreamed the NT would ever rise.

You better listen to the words in the NEW Testament in the Holy Bible. The whole Old Testament is about Jesus Christ. Think about David right now...my Lord said to my Lord. David said it about someone else and not about himself. Who do you think he was speaking of?

Matthew 22:44 "'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet."'

God's Truth
March 3rd, 2016, 06:41 AM
Anyone who denies the New Testament, they deny the words of the one who sits at the right hand of God.

meshak
March 3rd, 2016, 08:07 AM
Jesus' word is centralized by the Tanach,

Jesus explained how you should be reading OT and practice. He is the Teacher of OT. He pointed out how OT people made mistakes and therefor not obeying God well.

But most of us still don't listen to Jesus, so in effect, we are no better than OT people.

So Ben, we ought to not mockery of Jesus' word. It is blasphemous.

meshak
March 5th, 2016, 09:07 PM

Mr. 5020
March 5th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Good evening meshak,

How do you reconcile the idea that Jesus has a light burden (which I agree with), and other quotes from Jesus, such as that obeying His commandments is how He knows you love Him, or that being a Christian means "taking up your cross" and "denying yourself" and being hated by the world?

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 12:49 AM
Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Meshak, do you keep Matthew 23? "Jesus" says to go the temple and take your instruction there and do and observe all they say to do.

Why do you keep using that scripture as a defense to not obey Jesus' words, the words he spoke while he walked the earth?

The earthly temple does not exist anymore, just as Jesus said it would not when he walked the earth.

We become the temple of the Living God, just as Jesus said would happen when he walked the earth.

How do you ever get that Jesus' words are not truth for everyone?

When did Jesus' words no longer cause life?

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 12:53 AM
When someone leaves a will, they leave an instruction manual and it comes into effect after they die. Just because Jesus died, does not mean the words he said before were no longer necessary.

Jesus told the people to obey his teachings. He said the temple would be destroyed. He said he would send the Holy Spirit. He said he came for the lost sheep of Israel, but when he is lifted up he will draw all men.

Jesus' words are true and life then, and now, for everyone, forever more.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 12:57 AM
The Church began in AD 33.

The first Gospel written wasn't written until the 50s.

So what did the Church do before Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written and disseminated?

You do not know for sure when the scriptures were written.

Why are you making up a date?

Much of the New Testament scriptures are LETTERS.

The New Testament teachings were by letter and books right from the beginning. In 1 Timothy 5:18 Paul joins a New Testament scripture (Luke 10:7) to an Old Testament scripture (Deuteronomy 25:4) and calls them both scripture. In addition, we can see in 2 Peter 3:15-16 Peter recognizes what Paul writes as scripture.

Jesus told his disciples to testify about him, see John 15:27. Part of testifying is writing down God’s Truth. “And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.”
Much of the New Testament is letters from the apostles to the churches, and the apostles commanded the churches to share the letters.
Colossians 4:16 After this letter has been read to you, see that it is also read in the church of the Laodiceans and that you in turn read the letter from Laodicea.
1 Thessalonians 5:27 I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 01:03 AM
"Jesus says" to sell all you have. "It seems" that you are a whited wall, child of the devil, that needs to be tied up, in that stupid hat of yours, in a straight jacket.

Good day to you, sir.

Jesus said that to a RICH MAN. Not everyone is a RICH MAN.

Common sense eludes some.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 01:27 AM
Quote me and she will be forced to read it. Same with John W. She hides from him for the following reasons given in John.

John 1

4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John 3

And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

To admit that you need a savior exposes that my deeds are evil and I deserve to die spiritual death. Meshak and her hat does not want to admit it.

Read the rest of the scriptures. Read where you left off.

19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Did you see the 'But' part?

What happens after 'But'?

The scripture says, But whoever lives by the TRUTH COMES TO THE LIGHT.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 6th, 2016, 01:29 AM
Jesus explained how you should be reading OT and practice. He is the Teacher of OT. He pointed out how OT people made mistakes and therefor not obeying God well.

But most of us still don't listen to Jesus, so in effect, we are no better than OT people.

Thank you Sir. You now on ignore.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 01:32 AM
There are people who lived by the truth.

Jesus said they were on the side of truth, and that they would listen to him.

John 18:37 "You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 01:33 AM
There are people who fear God and do what is right.

Those are the people Jesus saves.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 01:39 AM

Jesus came and gave us a new covenant.

You are pretending to follow an old covenant.

You cannot follow that old covenant, because you have no temple.

Since you cannot obey, you have to tell untruths about God's Word and say He never commanded sacrifices.

You are in a bad spot.

Your beliefs make no sense, not even to the Jews.

meshak
March 6th, 2016, 08:25 AM

This is one of the most comforting word from Jesus.

Don't most of us have much of peace and joy in life because of what the world expects from us?

Nihilo
March 6th, 2016, 10:34 AM
You do not know for sure when the scriptures were written.

Why are you making up a date?

Much of the New Testament scriptures are LETTERS.

The New Testament teachings were by letter and books right from the beginning. In 1 Timothy 5:18 Paul joins a New Testament scripture (Luke 10:7) to an Old Testament scripture (Deuteronomy 25:4) and calls them both scripture. In addition, we can see in 2 Peter 3:15-16 Peter recognizes what Paul writes as scripture.

Jesus told his disciples to testify about him, see John 15:27. Part of testifying is writing down God’s Truth. “And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.”
Much of the New Testament is letters from the apostles to the churches, and the apostles commanded the churches to share the letters.
Colossians 4:16 After this letter has been read to you, see that it is also read in the church of the Laodiceans and that you in turn read the letter from Laodicea.
1 Thessalonians 5:27 I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters.Do you have some sort of point that in any way addresses anything that I wrote? And I didn't write it to you, either.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Do you have some sort of point that in any way addresses anything that I wrote? And I didn't write it to you, either.

Your mere denial means nothing.

As for you didn't write it to me, so what? This is a public site and anyone can join in and comment.

Nihilo
March 6th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Your mere denial means nothing.My mere denial of what?

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 11:02 AM
My mere denial of what?

You do not even know what you are denying, it is a sad case for you.

Nihilo
March 6th, 2016, 11:05 AM
You do not even know what you are denying, it is a sad case for you.You are absolutely censored. Unbelievable. What a mess.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 11:11 AM
You are absolutely censored. Unbelievable. What a mess.

As I already said, sad case for you.

john w
March 6th, 2016, 11:52 AM

vs. "I always obey Jesus."-"god'suntruth

So, demon-ette, you agree that not all scripture, is specifically written about each individual, and is for their obedience, and you lie, when you assert, over, and over again, that you "always obey Jesus?"

I've asked this fraud this question, over, and over, and, in deceit, tis con artist always drops back, and "punts," and lies, when she deceitfully claims that she "always obeys Jesus," conveniently spinning "common sense," and "not written to her," wen she knows she cannot/does not "always obey Jesus," and, in hypocrisy, all the wile accusing others of not "obeying Jesus," when she know that she does not either.

Well done, "Frau D. "god"'suntruth.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 01:47 PM
vs. "I always obey Jesus."-"god'suntruth

So, demon-ette, you agree that not all scripture, is specifically written about each individual, and is for their obedience, and you lie, when you assert, over, and over again, that you "always obey Jesus?"

I've asked this fraud this question, over, and over, and, in deceit, tis con artist always drops back, and "punts," and lies, when she deceitfully claims that she "always obeys Jesus," conveniently spinning "common sense," and "not written to her," wen she knows she cannot/does not "always obey Jesus," and, in hypocrisy, all the wile accusing others of not "obeying Jesus," when she know that she does not either.

Well done, "Frau D. "god"'suntruth.

You preach another gospel. You say NOTHING Jesus said when he walked the earth is for us.

Who would speak such nonsense of the Word of God?

john w
March 6th, 2016, 05:20 PM
You preach another gospel. You say NOTHING Jesus said when he walked the earth is for us.

Who would speak such nonsense of the Word of God?

"Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post

Common sense eludes some."

"I always obey Jesus."-"god'suntruth

Frau D. "god"'suntruth:not a peep.

Nihilo
March 6th, 2016, 06:00 PM
As I already said, sad case for you.Indeed. As I already said. What a mess.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 08:12 PM
John W., what are you doing if you are not obeying?

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 08:13 PM
1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

musterion
March 6th, 2016, 08:25 PM

By that logic, we also observe that almost everything He said was to Jews and about Jews. The only case that was not, was His speaking to the Canaanite woman with the possessed daughter.

You posit that since you are not rich, what He said to the rich man does not apply to you, thus you make no attempt to sell all you have, etc. Okay, fine.

Neither are you a Jew, nor are you a Canaanite.

So by your logic, nothing He said was speaking to or about you.

Common sense.

You are refuted.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 09:49 PM
By that logic, we also observe that almost everything He said was to Jews and about Jews. The only case that was not, was His speaking to the Canaanite woman with the possessed daughter.

You posit that since you are not rich, what He said to the rich man does not apply to you, thus you make no attempt to sell all you have, etc. Okay, fine.

Neither are you a Jew, nor are you a Canaanite.

So by your logic, nothing He said was speaking to or about you.

Common sense.

You are refuted.

Jesus wasn't telling every Jew to sell their home.

If you would obey Jesus' teachings, he would reveal himself to you.

That is what he says, except, you do not believe it because you think his words were only for the Jews.

Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel, but then all could come to him when he was crucified.

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith.

Jesus' words are life for everyone, even if you are a white rich man that loves his money more than God.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 09:55 PM
How can anyone think Jesus' words got nullified when he died?

It is unbelievable.

Jesus' words did not stop giving life.

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

1 Peter 1:25 but the word of the Lord endures forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

God's Truth
March 6th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Apostle Paul explains how the Word came first for the Jews then to the Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

First to the Jew:

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Then to everyone else:

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

john w
March 7th, 2016, 10:17 AM

The fraud-ette, once again, changes the subject, as I picked her "I always obey Jesus" scam apart:

No, we understand that you are a whited wall, as you, in deceit, "argue:"

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

...and when we counter, with the argument that not all scripture is about us, written to us, for our obedience, you go into your little hypocrite tantrum act, accusing others of "not obeying Jesus," like you allegedly always do.

Let me guess your spin, dodge ball, tap dance with a cane, and top hat, do the hokey pokey, and spin all about, ...."response:"

No, no, no, my dearmisguided John W, who does not "follow Jesus" like I do, you and many others here do not understand that "always," does not really mean "always," "all of," does not really mean "all of," "everything," does not really mean "everything...." Why are you "mocking Jesus?"

Fraud-ette.

God's Truth
March 7th, 2016, 12:24 PM
John W., if one is not obeying Jesus, what are they doing?

Just answer the question.

john w
March 7th, 2016, 02:27 PM
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

fraud, for all of TOL to witness.

God's Truth
March 7th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Your implied obedience to the law isn't what saves someone. If someone is obeying Christ then they believe in Him. That is the work Jesus demands of his followers.

I obey the new law the law of Christ.

Don't you believe you have to obey the law of Christ?

We have to obey more than just one thing.

The Word of God says faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 8th, 2016, 12:06 AM
I obey the new law the law of Christ.

Don't you believe you have to obey the law of Christ?

We have to obey more than just one thing.

The Word of God says faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.

That verse you're referring to is in the book of James and James is written to the scattered tribes of Israel and not to the Body of Christ. In order for you to know that, you'd have to know how to Rightly Divide the word of God.

Grosnick Marowbe
March 8th, 2016, 12:41 AM

GT sounds like Meshak.

Ben Masada
March 8th, 2016, 07:56 AM

Are you sure that Jesus' teachings are for every one and that you follow all Jesus' teachings? Why don't you follow what he said in Luke 16:29-31? Take a look at what I am talking about and test yourself if you do what he said in there.

Ben Masada
March 8th, 2016, 08:12 AM

It is much more probable that rather you and not me is the one mocking Jesus. He taught to listening to "Moses" aka the Law, and I of the two of us is the one doing what he said, not you. (Luke 16:29-31)That's an embarrassment to all Christians isn't it?

Grosnick Marowbe
March 8th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Your implied obedience to the law isn't what saves someone. If someone is obeying Christ then they believe in Him. That is the work Jesus demands of his followers.

Good post

Caino
March 8th, 2016, 08:22 AM
It is much more probable that rather you and not me is the one mocking Jesus. He taught to listening to "Moses" aka the Law, and I of the two of us is the one doing what he said, not you. (Luke 16:29-31)That's an embarrassment to all Christians isn't it?

The Jewish converts wrote about Jesus after he was gone in order to make him more like the Jews Messiah, to make him more acceptable to the Jews. It failed to bring the Jews and only cased confusion. When Gods will is your law you are hardly in the kingdom of heaven as taught by Jesus. Jesus knew the law was man made, evolved religion. Moses was a reformer of previous beliefs and practices, previous so called "law". Jesus left the law in Judaism undisturbed.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 09:56 AM
The fraud-ette, once again, changes the subject, as I picked her "I always obey Jesus" scam apart:

No, we understand that you are a whited wall, as you, in deceit, "argue:"

...and when we counter, with the argument that not all scripture is about us, written to us, for our obedience, you go into your little hypocrite tantrum act, accusing others of "not obeying Jesus," like you allegedly always do.

Let me guess your spin, dodge ball, tap dance with a cane, and top hat, do the hokey pokey, and spin all about, ...."response:"

No, no, no, my dearmisguided John W, who does not "follow Jesus" like I do, you and many others here do not understand that "always," does not really mean "always," "all of," does not really mean "all of," "everything," does not really mean "everything...." Why are you "mocking Jesus?"

Fraud-ette.

john w
March 8th, 2016, 01:19 PM

Just admit that you are a fraud-ette, as you do not "always obey 'Jesus'...'God', do not obey "everything that Jesus says," you wicked drone, and all of TOL knows it:

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Just admit that you are a fraud-ette, as you do not "always obey 'Jesus'...'God', do not obey "everything that Jesus says," you wicked drone, and all of TOL knows it:

Answer the question.

God's Truth
March 8th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Let us come together in Christ.

How do we come together?

We come together by forgiving each other,

for wanting to stay in each others lives,

because we love the Lord.

We love the Lord and share in common his teachings,

his teachings are that we love each other by forgiving each other.

john w
March 8th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Chapter, verse, that says I must answer anyone, much less a child of the devil, and fraud, such as yourself, who admits that she does not "always obey 'Jesus'...'God', does not obey "everything that Jesus says," and yet satanically lies here:

Scammer.

meshak
March 8th, 2016, 02:22 PM
It is much more probable that rather you and not me is the one mocking Jesus.

You are the one who is mocking Jesus.
He says He is the Christ and you say He is not.

What a nerve.

You are misusing and abusing the Scripture.