PDA

View Full Version : My "Fake Catholic" List

Jer17.5Ps50-Mt543
February 22nd, 2016, 06:18 PM
There are actually 2 lists, the 100% Sure This Person is a Fake Catholic list, and the 99% Sure list

The 99% Sure list:

Gretchen Carlson (See below, applicable comments on Bolling)

70% of Americans (don’t believe in the Real Presence in the Eucharist, Transubstantiation)

Eric Bolling He supports Trump, who was recently (probably still is) pro-abortion. If you are a supposed “Christian” supporting a pro-abortion candidate, that means you care more about politics, etc than you do about Jesus. I am not at 100% with Bolling b/c for all I know, he has had a revelation from God that T is now pro life ? (such revelations are so rare as to be non-existent, however). The rest of us cannot be sure; in fact what we are sure of is that Trump is changeable—if nothing else—that he has NO core values, save winning.

Bill O’Reilly (who speaks of “potential life” in the womb, a term the Church rejects)

Here is the No Doubt Whatsoever This Person is NOT Catholic list

The Kennedys (stayed in the anti-life party)

Jeb Bush I have some respect for him—would like to think that maybe in his heart he believes all murder is wrong but just couldn’t support that position b/c of politics—God knows, but in any case, to say you favor abortion for certain persons in the womb when there is no life-of-mother threatened, is promoting abortion. That is a mortal sin. So he has automatically excommunicated himself from the Church. I hope he has repented. In an unrelated concern: I do respect him for dropping out of the race, showing that he really is against the aspiring hater-in-chief, Trump (didn’t just say so). Thank you for that, Jeb

A huge % of priests

Sean Hannity

Greg Gutfeld

Rubio

According to National Right to Life, ALL of the above (100% List) favor abortion in certain, non-life-threatening (to the mother) cases. Such a position automatically ex-communicates you from the Church. Rubio is a BIG LIAR to call himself Catholic (or pro-life)

:alien:

brewmama
February 22nd, 2016, 06:29 PM
What about Nancy Pelosi??

Jer17.5Ps50-Mt543
February 22nd, 2016, 06:37 PM
What about Nancy Pelosi??

Thanks for adding another one.

just o/looked because hasn't been in the news lately, that i know of

Nick M
February 23rd, 2016, 10:19 AM
I can make a "fake Christian" list and populate it with TOL members.

ok doser
February 23rd, 2016, 10:20 AM

start with the catholics : )

chrysostom
February 23rd, 2016, 10:23 AM

start with mean people -
who -
think they are saved -

musterion
February 23rd, 2016, 10:25 AM

start with mean people -
who -
think they are saved -

Paul could be quite "mean" when false teachers and heretics had it coming.

PS "Mean" is a concept for children and halfwits. Let it go.

Crucible
February 23rd, 2016, 10:29 AM
You can't be a Catholic and serve a Protestant country without disappointing one or the other. Kennedy was a perfect example of this- he pretty much said that America came before the Church.

The difference, I suppose, is that he was at least open and vocal about it. He didn't try to make himself a paragon on both ends.

Robert Pate
February 23rd, 2016, 10:32 AM
They all tell us what they think that we want to hear.

Nihilo
February 23rd, 2016, 01:17 PM
You can't be a Catholic and serve a Protestant country without disappointing one or the other. Kennedy was a perfect example of this- he pretty much said that America came before the Church.

The difference, I suppose, is that he was at least open and vocal about it. He didn't try to make himself a paragon on both ends.His job as President was to put America before the Church. I don't think that the Church would have it any other way. I think that's in line with Church teaching.

john w
February 23rd, 2016, 02:01 PM
I left the religious prostitute, AKA the Roman Catholic Organization, and it's "bad news," almost 18 years ago(April). I have still not received my "ex communication" papers, from the local Dallas/Fort Worth Catholic diocese, having asked them, time, after time, every year. What's up with that?

Am I still officially a Roman? Do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's," and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games, and possibly free beer?

Nihilo
February 23rd, 2016, 02:06 PM
I left the religious prostitute, AKA the Roman Catholic Organization, and it's "bad news," almost 18 years ago(April). I have still not received my "ex communication" papers, from the local Dallas/Ft. Worth Catholic diocese, having asked them, time, after time, every year. What's up with that?

Am I still officially a Roman? Do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's," and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games, and possibly free beer?Well without those papers ("papers please"), looks like you're not a "Fake Catholic" yet. :o

john w
February 23rd, 2016, 03:24 PM
So, do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's," and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games, and possibly free beer? And how about a free ride on "The Pope Mobile?"

musterion
February 23rd, 2016, 03:31 PM
I left the religious prostitute, AKA the Roman Catholic Organization, and it's "bad news," almost 18 years ago(April). I have still not received my "ex communication" papers, from the local Dallas/Fort Worth Catholic diocese, having asked them, time, after time, every year. What's up with that?

Am I still officially a Roman? Do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's," and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games, and possibly free beer?

I've seen a few Catholics suggest that your baptism as an infant (if that's how far back you went) will count for something before God, even if you die in the depths of utter MADness. So I guess you got all the bases covered!

Nick M
February 23rd, 2016, 03:45 PM
Do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's," and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games, and possibly free beer?

You can go to the fish fry, but it isn't free. And it is a good change of pace from VFW.

john w
February 23rd, 2016, 03:53 PM
Well, musty, Imafixinta to hang out at a Baptist church this summer. That way, I can go swimming, and, perhaps get dunked, at a local pond, so much so, that the tadpoles will know my social security number.

Good day to you, sir.

john w
February 23rd, 2016, 03:55 PM
Imafixinta thinkin' about trading in my roadster, for a "Pope Mobile." I hear the older models on Autotrader.com have lighters, a wet bar, and the windows are glass, not plastic, and have defrosters.

etc.

Jer17.5Ps50-Mt543
February 23rd, 2016, 07:28 PM

LOL, yeah, I know what u mean. I mean, it's pretty obvious when someone is egregiously snarky all the time and/or snarky for no valid or even remotely, seemingly, subjectively-speaking, half-way valid reason: not a Christian

Jer17.5Ps50-Mt543
February 23rd, 2016, 07:30 PM
start with mean people -
who -
think they are saved -

yeh, there are a bzillion of those

they think all they have to do is go around saying "I'm saved" and that makes it so, I guess. or they say "I was 'saved' in 1961, so I can do whatever I want and have been.. and I am still going to Heaven"

OOOOOH, bad religion! Get OUTA here!

Jer17.5Ps50-Mt543
February 23rd, 2016, 07:32 PM

wow you compare Paul's utterings to the malicious claptrap heard on TOL!!! That's really something..

musterion
February 23rd, 2016, 07:37 PM
wow you compare Paul's utterings to the malicious claptrap heard on TOL!!! That's really something..

Why'd you change your name from Republicanchick? Too many people got to be ignoring your redundant, repetitive threads? Did Saint Hannity come to you in a vision on toast?

Jer17.5Ps50-Mt543
February 23rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
I have to add another to my Fake Catholic List, although it wouldn't be on the 100% List

Camille Cosby, Bill Cosby's wife

She is supposed to be Catholic, but it isn't Catholic to support in any way, perversion. If I had a spouse from Hell I would LEAVE

she is weak and seems to like Bill better than Jesus

:yawn:

musterion
February 23rd, 2016, 07:48 PM
Unless she converted, Cosby has said she's Methodist.

Nihilo
February 24th, 2016, 12:00 AM
According to National Right to Life, ALL of the above (100% List) favor abortion in certain, non-life-threatening (to the mother) cases. Such a position automatically ex-communicates you from the Church.Can you provide the reference to the appropriate text or texts in the Catechism of the Catholic Church (http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/ccc_toc.htm) to verify this claim for us? Thank you!

Crucible
February 24th, 2016, 12:22 AM
The Catholic Church has historically excommunicated women for abortion. For most of it's history, it was even for life, which meant a lifelong stake of one's salvation.

Then there came a time where it was decided that such a sin could be repented by making a pilgrimage.

Now, Pope Francis has sent out missionaries to go directly out to the women and absolve them. If it hasn't happened already, that will evolve into granting all priests power to absolve at will.

There's been a pretty quick evolution of how the RCC treats abortion in relevance to the fact that excommunication for life was the ordinance for half it's time in existence.

Nihilo
February 24th, 2016, 12:29 AM
So, do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's,"I don't know, but that sounds awesome. :)

and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games,I kind of love playing in early position against tight players, aggressive or otherwise, because you can steal anything you want unless they've got a monster, and it's obvious when they do.

And then you just fold.

But even when you know they've got a good one, doesn't mean fold automatically because sometimes you've got the straight flush. Straight flushes should be played slow, whether you're in early or late position. Don't overthink it. The last thing the other players are going to think is, "It's a straight flush."

They can't catch up. You don't want to chase them away, you don't want to chase any of them away. You're going to showdown and beat every last one of them and you're going to beat them hard. You want that pot just brimming with everybody's stacks after the river bets.

So therefore, it therefore must be absolutely important for a career poker player to know how to convince other players to stay in the hand instead of fold, because you have to slaughter them when you get a straight flush. If you don't, then why are you even playing this game? You have to waste them all when you finally get the immortal nut straight flush. You have to be ready for that, get them all to relax, and to hand over all their chips.

and possibly free beer?'Free liquor and I'm in.

And how about a free ride on "The Pope Mobile?"There's one way to get a free ride, all the other people who ride in it get paid to do so.

Jer17.5Ps50-Mt543
February 25th, 2016, 02:16 PM
That is one of the most ignorant things i have ever heard. America is great BECAUSE of the influence of Catholicism. Where do you think the Founders got all that lofty talk about natural rights, the rights of man coming from God not the state? It came from the Catholic Church. If you had studied history, you wouldn't have said such a thing. The Catholic Church is responsible for starting the universities

Nihilo
February 25th, 2016, 02:27 PM
That is one of the most ignorant things i have ever heard.To what/whom are you responding?

America is great BECAUSE of the influence of Catholicism. Where do you think the Founders got all that lofty talk about natural rights, the rights of man coming from God not the state? It came from the Catholic Church.'Can't argue with you there.

If you had studied history, you wouldn't have said such a thing.Again, to whom is this directed?

The Catholic Church is responsible for starting the universitiesWe owe a great debt to her. And yet she maintains that we ought not intermingle her with politics; she believes in the legal separation between Church and state/"the sword."

serpentdove
February 25th, 2016, 03:21 PM
[Expose Catholics Jud 11 :burnlib:] start with mean people

"The only sin in America is to call sin sin." Tit 2:15 ~ Adrian Rogers

serpentdove
February 25th, 2016, 03:27 PM
...Rubio is a BIG LIAR...

:yawn: False premise

Do you assume that CathOlics :freak: are good :o people? Ro 3:12 :olinger: That's not God's opinion of you. Eze 35 :Poly:

serpentdove
February 25th, 2016, 03:37 PM
[Nancy Pelosi] Thanks for adding another one...

:dizzy: You have it backward.

Catholic means universal church. Do you mean Romanism? :olinger: That's evil (Ge 27:38–41, 36:43, 1 Ki 11:16-19, Dan 9:26, Ob 1:1-21, Mal 1:4, Is 14:13, 63:1-4, Ps 83:1-6, Eze 35:1-3, 9-10, 13-14, Re 17:5).

Pelosi :shocked: is a good :o Roman CathOlic :freak: (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10, Jud 11 :burnlib:).

Cruciform
February 25th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Paul, however, was an Apostle who exercised apostolic authority in the Church. Those on TOL---including myself---certainly are not and do not.

Agreed---though that's kind of mean... ;).

Cruciform
February 25th, 2016, 10:00 PM
They all tell us what they think that we want to hear.

:thumb: