PDA

View Full Version : God Evolved

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 03:57 AM
Alpha First Beginning

Isaiah 44:6
“This is what the Lord says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12
“Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

Revelation 1:8
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 21:6
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

The proof that God exist is in the fact that spontaneous evolution of life is not possible in this universe. God evolved, then He created. From the Subatomic and the primordial Dark Matter. A type of nothing, because it has no atomic bonds to form anything. God created gravity and gravitons to form the atomic elements of this Universe.

Dark Matter is undifferentiated material which has no atomic bonds, this would make it of no particular substance. In other words, it is Nothing. And if you are willing to accept it, it is primordial, and God's store house for creating the universe from "Nothing."

Dark Matter is accepted by the mainstream scientific community. The existence and properties of dark matter are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, on radiation, and on the large-scale structure of the universe. The presence of dark matter in the universe, including gravitational lensing of background objects by galaxy clusters such as the Bullet Cluster, the temperature distribution of hot gas in galaxies and clusters of galaxies and, more recently, the pattern of anisotropies in the cosmic microwave background.

According to cosmologists, dark matter is composed primarily of a not yet characterized type of subatomic particle.

The belief that God created from nothing comes from the Ramban comments on Genesis: http://www.sefaria.org/Ramban_on_Genesis.1.1?lang=en&layout=lines&sidebarLang=all

Dark Matter: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 04:05 AM
The missing links are missing because life did not evolve in this Universe.

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 04:08 AM
I have noticed that when I discuss this subject, Atheist get strangely quiet.

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 04:14 AM
Here is the correct translation for Christ in Hebrews 7:3
Without father or mother, without genealogy, beginning of days without end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 04:16 AM
Christ is a created being, created by Yahwah our Holy Father, The Holy Spirit.

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 04:39 AM
Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy248/CherubRam/YahCapture_zps37a99887.jpg

God's personal name means "Life Began."

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 05:12 AM
Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 10:46 AM
There is only One God.

Trinitarianism has never been a belief in Judaism.

Joshua 22:22
“The One Mighty God, Yahwah! The One Mighty God, Yahwah! He knows! And let Israel know! If this has been in rebellion or disobedience to Yahwah, do not spare us this day.

2 Kings 19:15
And Hezekiah prayed to the Lord: “Lord, the God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.

2 Kings 19:19
Now, Lord our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you alone, oh Yahwah, are God.”

Nehemiah 9:6
You alone are Yahwah. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

Psalm 50:1
A psalm of Asaph. The One Mighty God, Yahwah, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to where it sets.

Psalm 83:18
Let them know that you, whose name is Yahwah— that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Psalm 86:10
For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father ? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

Malachi 2:15
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Romans 3:30
since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Messiah Yashua, for whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6
one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Messiah Yahshua,…

James 2:19
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Revelation 15:4
Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy.

Yahwah says that He is the only one, and that there are no others. If Trinitarianism is the truth, then why does God not know He is a Trinity.

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 10:47 AM
Only Yahwah is God

Exodus 20:3. "You shall have no other [gods / elohiyms] before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that [the LORD / Yahwah] is [God / Elohiym]; besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that [the LORD / Yahwah] is [God / Elohiym] in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other [gods / elohiyms] before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: [The Lord / Yahwah] our [God / Elohiym], [the LORD / Yahwah] is [one / only.]

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that [the LORD /Yahwah] is [God / Elohiym] and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am [the LORD / Yahwah]; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another, or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [god / God] (el / El) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any [Eloah / God above] besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."
If there is no other Rock, then Peter is not the foundation of the congregation that Yahshua was speaking of. There are many places in scripture where Yahwah is called the Rock. The disciples would have been well aware of that fact.

Matthew 16:18. 18And I tell you that you are Peter, [and / but] on [this / that] Rock I will build...

Isaiah 45:5. I am [the LORD / Yahwah], and there is no other; apart from me there is no [God / Elohiym].

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am [the LORD / Yahwah], and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what [the LORD / Yahwah] says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely [God / El] is with you, and there is no other; there is no other [god / God (Elohiym).' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what [the LORD / Yahwah] says: He who created the heavens, He is [God / Elohiym]; He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am [the LORD / Yahwah], and there is no other.

Since Yahwah created the world to be inhabited and not empty, that means there will be people living on Earth during the thousand year reign of Christ.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am [God / El], and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am [God / El], and there is no other; I am [God / Elohiym], and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am [the LORD / Yahwah] your [God / Elohiym], and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus (Yahshua) had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
29"The most important one," answered Jesus (Yahshua), "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, [the Lord / Yahwah] our [God / Elohiym], [the Lord / Yahwah] is [one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that [God / Yahwah],is (one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Yahshua says the Father is greater than him. That would mean that they are not equally the same. Scriptures make it abundantly clear that Yahwah is not a trinity.

The correct spelling and pronouncing of God's name as Yahwah, is based on the fact that the Proto-Semitic did not use the letter “e” as a vowel. Yahwah is the trans-literal into English. Yahuah is pronounced the same as Yahwah, and it is the same name.

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 10:50 AM
It was understood by the Jews that the Messiah would be (a god) from heaven.

A Body You Prepared For Me

Psalm 40:6 Some Hebrew and Septuagint manuscripts: “but a body you have prepared for me…”

Hebrews 10: 5. Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:
“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;...

CherubRam
November 9th, 2015, 10:56 AM
Yahshua prayed to his God, just like we do, and he said that he was a god from heaven.

John 10:36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?

My God
John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not cling to me, for I have yet to ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Revelation 3:2
Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God.

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

CherubRam
November 12th, 2015, 07:06 AM
Cricket, cricket, cricket.:think:

CherubRam
November 14th, 2015, 06:30 PM
I wonder if I should delete this thread, maybe it is to much for Christians to handle. Do you think this thread should be deleted?

OCTOBER23
November 14th, 2015, 07:34 PM
GOD BECAME MORE LOVING AND APPROVED OF CONTINUING THE EXPERIMENT

TO KEEP THE HUMAN BEINGS AND NOT DESTROY THEM ALL .

Maybe JESUS Stopped the Father from pulling the plug on mankind like they did with Noah.

CherubRam
January 1st, 2016, 04:49 PM
It is reported by historians that records of the Chinese during the reign of Emperor Yeo, who lived at the same time as Joshua, report ‘a long day.’ Also, Heroditus, a Greek historian, wrote that an account of ‘a long day’ and it appears in records of Egyptian priests. The Aztec or Mayan Calendar records of the sun standing still for an entire day, in the year denoted as ‘Seven Rabits,’ which is the same year in which Joshua defeated the Philistines and conquered Palestine.”

(Bible-Science Newsletter, Daily Reading Magazine - Supplement, Vol. VIII - No. 5, May 1978, Caldwell, Idaho.) Additionally, the historical lore of the Aztecs, Peruvians, and Babylonians speak of a "day of twice natural length."; see also Immanuel Velikovsky’s “Worlds in Collision.” If Joshua’s long day (not “missing” day) occurred, then of course we would expect it to show up in the records of other nations, and that is exactly what we find.

Another interesting fact is there a numerous ancient flood stories from around the world.
See: List of flood myths
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

egyptianmuslim
January 1st, 2016, 09:14 PM
Christ is a created being, created by Yahwah our Holy Father, The Holy Spirit.

What do you mean by the word BEING?
What is the job of Christ, why God created him?

Bright Raven
January 1st, 2016, 09:18 PM
How does it feel to be in a monologue.

6days
January 1st, 2016, 09:24 PM
Christ was not created... Scripture is clear that Jesus Christ is THE Creator. Scripture is clear that Jesus has all the attributes of Jehovah God.
We humans are separated from a Holy God.
We are incapable of being good enough to save ourselves.
The Creator God took on human form and took on the position of our mediator, or our representative.
"For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity--the man Christ Jesus" 1 Tim.2:5

CherubRam
January 1st, 2016, 11:19 PM

"Being" is another word for "person." Christ came to fulfill scriptures, too establish a New Covenant, and reconcile mankind to God.

CherubRam
January 1st, 2016, 11:30 PM
Christ was not created... Scripture is clear that Jesus Christ is THE Creator. Scripture is clear that Jesus has all the attributes of Jehovah God.
We humans are separated from a Holy God.
We are incapable of being good enough to save ourselves.
The Creator God took on human form and took on the position of our mediator, or our representative.
"For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity--the man Christ Jesus" 1 Tim.2:5

Proverbs 8:23
I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
Christ was formed in the beginning of creation by Yahwah.

Hebrews 7:3
Without father or mother, without genealogy, beginning of days without end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

Since God (Yahwah) is the only person to come into being on His own accord, it is assumed that Yahshua is a created being. He was placed in Mary's womb and born Yahshua the Christ.

Psalm 40:6 Some Hebrew and Septuagint manuscripts: “but a body you have prepared for me…”

Hebrews 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:
but a body you prepared for me;

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

The people in heaven are called gods. We who are the Elect are also called gods based upon a promise.

Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’

John 10:34
Yahshua answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’ ? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside — 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

John 1:1

Greek:
en arche eimi ho logos kai ho logos eimi pros ton theon kai theos eimi ho logos

Interlinear:
en (in) arche (beginning) eimi (was) ho (the) logos (word) kai (and) ho (the) logos (word) eimi (was) pos (toward or with) ton (TON is a special definite article "the" meaning the one or only, it appears as TON instead of O in the Greek) theon (Divine Eternal) kai (and) theos (divine) eimi (was) ho (the) logos (word)

In English we have:
In beginning was the word, and the word was with the only Divine Eternal, and divine was the word.

The word THEOS translates as Devine, but the word GOD is often given as an interpretation.

Why do translators drop off the definite article TON (the one or only) before Divine Eternal?

6days
January 2nd, 2016, 07:31 AM
Proverbs 8:23
I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
Christ was formed in the beginning of creation by Yahwah.
True, in that there was no need of a Savior before that point.
Other translations read.....
Young's Literal Translation
From the age I was anointed, from the first, From former states of the earth

Douay-Rheims Bible
I was set up from eternity, and of old before the earth was made.

Darby Bible Translation
I was set up from eternity, from the beginning, before the earth was.

English Revised Version
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth existed.

New Living Translation
I was appointed in ages past, at the very first, before the earth began.

English Standard Version
Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.

New American Standard Bible
"From everlasting I was established, From the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth.

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I was formed before ancient times, from the beginning, before the earth began.

International Standard Version
From eternity I was appointed, from the beginning, from before there was land

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

8:22-31 The Son of God declares himself to have been engaged in the creation of the world. How able, how fit is the Son of God to be the Saviour of the world, who was the Creator of it! The Son of God was ordained, before the world, to that great work. Does he delight in saving wretched sinners, and shall not we delight in his salvation?

Pulpit Commentary

Verse 23. - I was set up from everlasting. The verb used here is remarkable. It is נָסַך(nasak), in niph.; and it is found in Psalm 2:6, "I have set my King upon my holy hill." Both here and there it has been translated "anointed," which would make a noteworthy reference to Christ. But there seems no proof that the word has this meaning. It signifies properly "to pour forth" (as of molten metal), then "to put down," "to appoint or establish."

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
I was set up from everlasting,.... I, a person, and not a quality; a person, and not a nature; the person of Christ as the Son of God, and not the human nature of Christ, which then did not exist; this phrase designs the ordination and constitution of Christ in his office as Mediator. So the Vulgate Latin version renders it, "I was ordained";

CherubRam
January 2nd, 2016, 11:21 AM
True, in that there was no need of a Savior before that point.
Other translations read.....
Young's Literal Translation
From the age I was anointed, from the first, From former states of the earth

Douay-Rheims Bible
I was set up from eternity, and of old before the earth was made.

Darby Bible Translation
I was set up from eternity, from the beginning, before the earth was.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth existed.

New Living Translation
I was appointed in ages past, at the very first, before the earth began.

English Standard Version
Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.

New American Standard Bible
"From everlasting I was established, From the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth.

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I was formed before ancient times, from the beginning, before the earth began.

International Standard Version
From eternity I was appointed, from the beginning, from before there was land

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

8:22-31 The Son of God declares himself to have been engaged in the creation of the world. How able, how fit is the Son of God to be the Saviour of the world, who was the Creator of it! The Son of God was ordained, before the world, to that great work. Does he delight in saving wretched sinners, and shall not we delight in his salvation?

Pulpit Commentary

Verse 23. - I was set up from everlasting. The verb used here is remarkable. It is נָסַך(nasak), in niph.; and it is found in Psalm 2:6, "I have set my King upon my holy hill." Both here and there it has been translated "anointed," which would make a noteworthy reference to Christ. But there seems no proof that the word has this meaning. It signifies properly "to pour forth" (as of molten metal), then "to put down," "to appoint or establish."

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
I was set up from everlasting,.... I, a person, and not a quality; a person, and not a nature; the person of Christ as the Son of God, and not the human nature of Christ, which then did not exist; this phrase designs the ordination and constitution of Christ in his office as Mediator. So the Vulgate Latin version renders it, "I was ordained";

I think "appointed" is what was intended.

CherubRam
January 2nd, 2016, 11:28 AM
Such a very important thread and so very little attention. I am amazed at how Christians would rather chase fantasies than accept the scriptures I present. Perhaps my time would be better spent fulfilling another prophecy now. Good bye. Michael.

Wick Stick
January 2nd, 2016, 11:38 AM
Well, "God evolved" makes it sound like a game of Pokemon.

{Moses sees burning bush}

Moses: Whoa! A Fire / Plant type! That's really rare!

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/pokeball.jpg

[GOD was caught. Give a nickname to God?]

GOD: I AM THAT I AM!!!

egyptianmuslim
January 2nd, 2016, 10:18 PM
"Being" is another word for "person." Christ came to fulfill scriptures, too establish a New Covenant, and reconcile mankind to God.

What is this N covenant, what is the O covenant?

OCTOBER23
January 2nd, 2016, 10:26 PM

Answer: It is NO Covenant.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

egyptianmuslim
January 2nd, 2016, 10:27 PM

Can we choose one of them .?

OCTOBER23
January 2nd, 2016, 10:30 PM
CHERUBBERMAN,

Seriously, What exactly are you trying to Tell us.???

We know that JESUS was the Lord God of the Old Testament
and came to Reveal the Father who controlled the rest of the Universe
with HIS Billions of Angels and wants to Produce an even Higher Angelic
Being by developing Wisdom in us and CHANGING US INTO GODS.

YE ARE GODS, SONS OF THE MOST HIGH.

egyptianmuslim
January 2nd, 2016, 10:31 PM

Answer: It is NO Covenant.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Haaaaaaaahow?

CherubRam
January 2nd, 2016, 10:40 PM
Can we choose one of them .?

Covenant
Genesis 17:13
Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.

Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. ( Israel the nation, and Judah the faithful.)

Jeremiah 31:32
It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the Lord.

Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

Zechariah 2:11
“Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.

Luke 22:20
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Hebrews 8:6
But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

Hebrews 8:8
But God found fault with the people and said: “The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah.

Hebrews 8:13
By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Hebrews 9:15
For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

Hebrews 12:24
to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

egyptianmuslim
January 2nd, 2016, 11:46 PM
Hebrews 8:13 contradicts with Genesis 17:13 that tells everlasting covenant

CherubRam
January 2nd, 2016, 11:55 PM
The "Everlasting Covenant of Circumcision" was revoked by God.

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. ( Israel the nation, and Judah the faithful.)

It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the Lord.

Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

“Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.

patrick jane
January 2nd, 2016, 11:56 PM

Nope. Both are good, God keeps His Promises

Ben Masada
January 3rd, 2016, 02:18 AM
CHERUBBERMAN,

Seriously, What exactly are you trying to Tell us.???

We know that JESUS was the Lord God of the Old Testament
and came to Reveal the Father who controlled the rest of the Universe
with HIS Billions of Angels and wants to Produce an even Higher Angelic
Being by developing Wisdom in us and CHANGING US INTO GODS.

YE ARE GODS, SONS OF THE MOST HIGH.

That's a reference to Israel, the Jewish People with the difference that we must die like men. (Psalm 82:6,7) From the same point of view, the Lord said, "Israel is My son..." (Exodus 4:22,23) If you need some more evidences, Prophet Isaiah identified Immanuel by name in Isa. 8:8 when reporting about the invasion of Judah by the Assyrians, "passing into Judah, filled the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel. (Isa. 8:8) And last but not least, if you don't ask me why, the writers of the book of Revelation, referred to the Jews in Rev. 14:12 as the "Saints of the Most High who keep the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus" which was Judaism. Who could they have been if not the Jewish People?

Ben Masada
January 3rd, 2016, 03:05 AM
Such a very important thread and so very little attention. I am amazed at how Christians would rather chase fantasies than accept the scriptures I present. Perhaps my time would be better spent fulfilling another prophecy now. Good bye. Michael.

I think the failure to help the evolution of this post is based on the fact that HaShem does not evolve. He has been the same before He caused the universe to exist and is still the same to this very day as the universe expands. We are the ones who undergo evolution and, it is only obvious that we refer to the Primal Cause with an evolved mind. Hence, the Lord said to man when He caused him to exist: Now, take it from here and evolve by replenishing the earth and exercising dominion over all that dwell upon it. (Gen. 1:8) Since then, man has been evolving as the universe itself has been expanding.

When Einstein was working on a formula for the expansion of the universe, he was asked if he indeed believed in the Primal Cause. His reply was that all his life was a struggle to catch HaShem at his work of Creation. Joking or not as atheists wish he was, he connected the expansion of the universe with the work of HaShem at Creation. That's from his book "Out of my latter years."

CherubRam
January 3rd, 2016, 05:21 AM
Nope. Both are good, God keeps His Promises
The Covenant of Circumcision was conditional. The Jews kept breaking the covenant, and so God Revoked that covenant.
By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

CherubRam
January 3rd, 2016, 05:22 AM
I think the failure to help the evolution of this post is based on the fact that HaShem does not evolve. He has been the same before He caused the universe to exist and is still the same to this very day as the universe expands. We are the ones who undergo evolution and, it is only obvious that we refer to the Primal Cause with an evolved mind. Hence, the Lord said to man when He caused him to exist: Now, take it from here and evolve by replenishing the earth and exercising dominion over all that dwell upon it. (Gen. 1:8) Since then, man has been evolving as the universe itself has been expanding.

When Einstein was working on a formula for the expansion of the universe, he was asked if he indeed believed in the Primal Cause. His reply was that all his life was a struggle to catch HaShem at his work of Creation. Joking or not as atheists wish he was, he connected the expansion of the universe with the work of HaShem at Creation. That's from his book "Out of my latter years."

After taking His form He said, "I change not."

CherubRam
January 3rd, 2016, 05:26 AM
That's a reference to Israel, the Jewish People with the difference that we must die like men. (Psalm 82:6,7) From the same point of view, the Lord said, "Israel is My son..." (Exodus 4:22,23) If you need some more evidences, Prophet Isaiah identified Immanuel by name in Isa. 8:8 when reporting about the invasion of Judah by the Assyrians, "passing into Judah, filled the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel. (Isa. 8:8) And last but not least, if you don't ask me why, the writers of the book of Revelation, referred to the Jews in Rev. 14:12 as the "Saints of the Most High who keep the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus" which was Judaism. Who could they have been if not the Jewish People?

Many other people joined with Israel, thus becoming also Israel. Israel was not for Hebrews only, It is for "ALL" of the same faith in Yahwah.

CherubRam
January 3rd, 2016, 05:39 AM
Having to constantly repeat myself can only mean that people are not listening to what I say. It has been twenty years now, and it is still the same problem. I think it is now time to fulfill other prophecies.

Failure is an option.

Job 3:9 May its morning stars become dark;
may it wait for daylight in vain
and not see the first rays of dawn,...

Luke 18:8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

Lazy afternoon
January 3rd, 2016, 05:40 AM
Many other people joined with Israel, thus becoming also Israel. Israel was not for Hebrews only, It is for "ALL" of the same faith in Yahwah.

Amen.

LA

egyptianmuslim
January 3rd, 2016, 11:07 AM
The "Everlasting Covenant of Circumcision" was revoked by God.

Now, is there one working covenant or two?

CherubRam
January 3rd, 2016, 12:05 PM
Now, is there one working covenant or two?

Only the New Covenant is in effect.

Judaeo, Judaic, Judaizers, Judaize, Judaism

According to the early Church historian Eusebius, himself a Gentile Bishop of Caesarea Maritima in the Holy Land, from 314 to 338 AD, he provides a list of 13 successive Bishops of Jerusalem, from the time of the death of Simeon in 107 A.D. It is interesting to note that he remarks that. Quote: "they were all Judaeo Christians."

In other words, they were a bunch of Judaizers.

The Council of Laodicea around A.D. 364 decreed 59 Canon laws.
Canon XXIX: “Christians must not Judaize by resting on the Sabbath, but must work on that day, rather honoring the Lord’s Day; and, if they can, resting then as Christians. But if any shall be found to be Judaizers, let them be anathema from Christ.”

The Catholics would go out on a Saturday and look for people congregating at each other's house. If scriptures were found among them they would be accused of being Judaizers.

Judaize
Darby translation.
Gal 2;14. But when I saw that they do not walk straightforwardly, according to the truth of the glad tidings, I said to Peter before all, If *thou*, being a Jew, livest as the nations and not as the Jews, how dost thou compel the nations to Judaize?

Judaize

YLT
Galatians 2:14
But when I saw that they are not walking uprightly to the truth of the good news, I said to Peter before all, `If thou, being a Jew, in the manner of the nations dost live, and not in the manner of the Jews, how the nations dost thou compel to Judaize?

Galatians 2:14
But when I saw that they were not walking uprightly according to the truth of the good news, I said to Peter before everyone, If you, being a Jew live in the manner of the nations, and not in the manner of the Jews, then how will you compel the nations to Judaize?

Translated Judaize in some modern versions.

G2450
Ἰουδαΐ́ζω
Ioudaizō
ee-oo-dah-id'-zo
From G2453; to become a Judaean, that is, “judaize”: - live as the Jews.

#1. Constantine the Great was the Pagan high priest until the day he died. He faked his baptism the first time to please his fellow pagans. He did not get baptized until he was on his death bed. He also made himself head of the Christian Church.
#2. According to scripture a Jew is a convert to Judaism. Before people were called Christians they were called converts to Judaism.
#3. The Judaeo (Judaizing) Christians did not take part in the persecution of the Jews. However, the Jews, and the Pagans, and the Gnostic's, and the Protestants killed almost every [Judaeo / Judaizing] Christian until almost none were left alive.

Enoch 89:5. I also cried out, and groaned in my sleep against the shepherd which overlooked the flock. 6. And I looked, while the sheep were eaten up by the dogs, by the eagles, and by the kites. They neither left them their body, nor their skin, nor their muscles, until their bones alone remained; and until their bones fell upon the ground. And the sheep became very few.

Now days most every protestant Church say that they are the true Judaeo Christians.

An exercise in walnut harvesting: When the tree is shaken all the nuts fall out.

The term Judeo or Judaic Christian is theologically, philosophically, and historically evident and universally accepted. However, a lot of historians, politicians, and congregations disagree with it. The term is synonymous with Judaizing. The New Testament Covenant is in fact the replacement of the Old Covenant and priesthood, with Christ as the head of the priesthood. Regardless if a person chooses to accept it, it still remains a fact of life.

Judaizers were those who kept the commandments of God and the testimony of Yahshua. They were despised by others because they also rejected the authority of the Pope, Sunday Sabbath, Trinitarianism, Hell, and the joining of any Pagan beliefs to God and scriptures.

Matthew 23:15
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Acts 2:11
both Jews and converts to Judaism; Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!”

Acts 6:5
This proposal pleased the whole group. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit; also Philip, Procorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas from Antioch, a convert to Judaism.

Acts 13:43
When the congregation was dismissed, many of the Jews and devout converts to Judaism followed Paul and Barnabas, who talked with them and urged them to continue in the grace of God.

Acts 15:3
The church sent them on their way, and as they traveled through Phoenicia and Samaria, they told how the Gentiles had been converted. This news made all the believers very glad.

Romans 16:5
Greet also the church that meets at their house. Greet my dear friend Epenetus, who was the first convert to Christ in the province of Asia.

1 Corinthians 16:15
You know that the household of Stephanas were the first converts in Achaia, and they have devoted themselves to the service of the Lord’s people. I urge you, brothers and sisters,

1 Timothy 3:6
He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

egyptianmuslim
January 3rd, 2016, 10:38 PM
CR, muslims part of the covenant is to pray /worship to God only no any mediator, the part of God is to be with us in our daily life, and paradise will be the end reward.Please explain ,no need of biblical verses, the old covenant and the new covenant.
Was there any covenant before Moses(puh)?

Ben Masada
January 4th, 2016, 12:43 AM
CR, muslims part of the covenant is to pray /worship to God only no any mediator, the part of God is to be with us in our daily life, and paradise will be the end reward.Please explain ,no need of biblical verses, the old covenant and the new covenant.

O yes, of course! The Abrahamic Covenant with the Jewish People through Isaac and Jacob. (Gen. 17:21) "Because in Isaac shall the seed of Abraham be called. (Gen. 21:12)" But don't worry! The invitation to join is still open to all Gentiles; and every one will get a name better than of sons and daughters. (Isaiah 56:1-8)

Ben Masada
January 4th, 2016, 12:58 AM
After taking His form He said, "I change not."

The Lord could not take any kind of form or image if you read Deut. 4:15,16. Please, a quote in the Tanach to the effect that the Lord took a form and said, "I change not." I hate to take people's word for it.

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 03:29 AM
The Lord could not take any kind of form or image if you read Deut. 4:15,16. Please, a quote in the Tanach to the effect that the Lord took a form and said, "I change not." I hate to take people's word for it.

If God has no form Ben, then we could not be made in His image and likeness.

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 03:54 AM

The first covenant that God made was that He would never again destroy the world with a flood. Messiah worship was added by the Catholics. Christ did not come to be worshiped by mankind. Christ is the mediator of the New Covenant. Where is this covenant of prayer in the Quran?

RBBI
January 4th, 2016, 05:41 AM
Both covenants are in effect. The "new" is more like an addendum to swallow up the "old", and that's what makes it new. You have only to read Deut. 28's list of curses to see that the law is still in effect. Sowing and reaping are still in effect.

Let's look at where Yeshua displayed the principal. The Pharisees accused Him of casting out demons (could be sicknesses, evil spirits as well) by an evil spirit, but not for the reason most think. The Pharisees were well aware of the fact from Deut. and other books that HaShem set up this as a part of the OT covenant curses. So in fact, what they were asking Him is by whose authority do you do these things (including healing the man on the Sabbath day), because we know this demon/sickness is a judgment established by HaShem for disobedience, and carried out by Satan. So since HaShem AUTHORIZED it; for You, Yeshua, to UNDO it, must mean it's an EVIL spirit in You, Yeshua, OPPOSING what we know by the LAW, is HaShem's judgment.

So Yeshua did answer perfectly, telling them that if He was casting out what SATAN had done, by SATAN, then SATAN'S kingdom would be divided and fall, because Satan's kingdom was given by HaShem, ie. to eat dust, the prince of this world, bringer of judgments.

But that He was casting them out by HaShem, meant that a new covenant was in fact about to come into place in the whole, and had already come into place in the part = Christ Yeshua, because HaShem's kingdom is NOT divided.

And so, the Pharisees asked Him by whose authority do you do these things, when He healed the man on the SABBATH day. Since John's baptism was a type of being baptized into His death (intended to bring repentance) which was a type of the OT covenant that concluded all under the covenant of death, ie. if you never came up out of that water of the letter of the law that killeth the result would be you'd give up the ghost = drown in the waters of judgment.

Which is why Peter was told (he who had the calling to the Jews/those under the letter of the law) to come out of the boat and walk ABOVE the letter of the law waters below the firmament, and walk in the proceeding Word/breath that comes from the Father's mouth.

So what they were asking Him there again was, by whose authority do you do these things, since we know HaShem has done this for judgment? And His answer there was also perfect in it's understanding. He turned the tables on them, and asked a seemingly unrelated (to us) question.....

"Mt 21:25 - The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men?"

And they reasoned with themselves, saying, "If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?"

And so, I say to you.......the baptism of John ie. the symbol of the judgments that HaShem ordained for those that continue to walk by the letter/water that are AUTHORIZED BY HaShem, and is being fulfilled STILL TO THIS DAY by Satan......whence was it? from heaven, or of men?

So the whole NT covenant with it's instructions about resisting the devil and he will flee, ect. are the unfolding of the finished plan of God, which runs SIDE BY SIDE (run the good race) in the framework of TIME, with the first covenant principles that are ONLY abolished with the death of the testator, as the testament is not in effect UNTIL the testator dies. So the first covenant which was made with our flesh concluding all under judgment, stays in effect as long as there is still flesh that needs to die, right along with the second covenant, till all is fulfilled.

Which is why He told John, who didn't want to baptize Him in water, to baptize Him because it is necessary that we fulfill ALL righteousness. And which is why spiritually speaking, we are told not to muzzle an ox (law) with a *** (Spirit), ie walking side by side. He as the covenant that is Spirit, came riding upon an ***, all beast of burden "ox" flesh had died.

Heb 10:9 - Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

The first is not going to disappear, God's Word stands, not a jot or tittle shall pass away of it, till all be fulfilled. Be ye reconciled. Blessings to all........

Ben Masada
January 4th, 2016, 07:54 AM
If God has no form Ben, then we could not be made in His image and likeness.

We didn't and that's the reason why, God has no form or image.Read this:

Impersonation of God's Attributes - Genesis 1:26

"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over... the whole earth."

The above passage of Genesis has been for years the trump card in the hands of Trinitarians to drop at the right time in the assumed thought that it will guarantee them to clean up the table, so to speak. Well, let them think again, because I have news. It's no longer that easy.

Elohim is incorporeal, and incorporeality reflects no image. But then again, how to harmonize the use of the pronouns in the plural form? The attributes of God, which are parts of His essence, were personally involved in the formation of man.

Bear in mind that only in the creation of man was the statement issued: To make man at God's image. Since God has no visible image, and man does, it's only obvious that man's image would be according to God's attributes. Therefore, His attributes in a relative portion, were the active agent in the formation of man.

Now, it's imperative to focus on the pronouns used by the sacred writer, since the pronouns are anyways what Trinitarians use to think they have made their day. "Let US make MAN in OUR image and likeness. And let THEM have dominion over everything on earth."

Now, focus on the word MAN. It is in the singular form. Nevertheless, the purpose is for THEM to dominate the earth. If THEM were a reference to man, a clarification would be in order to explain the discrepancy in the Grammar. I mean, that it would be a reference to all men. This lack of clarification was not a lapse of the author, but intentional will to direct our minds to the attributes of God, which took part in the formation of man.

It's interesting and just convenient for Trinitarians to rapidly refer "us" and "our" to God Himself and hide any word of explanation on the plural pronoun "them," which could not be a reference to man. I hope they do not do this on purpose because it would be spiritual cruelty to hide the truth.

I hope we have settled this issue. Since "them" is not a reference to man but to the attributes of God, it's only obvious that "us" and "our" are not references to God Himself but to His attributes. Therefore, the Creator of the Universe is He Who has dominion over the whole of the Universe through man by way of His attributes.

Conclusion:

It's more than obvious that Israel could not uphold the banner of absolute Monotheism in God, and start the Scriptures with statements of plurality in God. The whole issue therefore, was personification of attributes.

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 10:13 AM

"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over... the whole earth."

The above passage of Genesis has been for years the trump card in the hands of Trinitarians to drop at the right time in the assumed thought that it will guarantee them to clean up the table, so to speak. Well, let them think again, because I have news. It's no longer that easy.

Elohim is incorporeal, and incorporeality reflects no image. But then again, how to harmonize the use of the pronouns in the plural form? The attributes of God, which are parts of His essence, were personally involved in the formation of man.

Bear in mind that only in the creation of man was the statement issued: To make man at God's image. Since God has no visible image, and man does, it's only obvious that man's image would be according to God's attributes. Therefore, His attributes in a relative portion, were the active agent in the formation of man.

Now, it's imperative to focus on the pronouns used by the sacred writer, since the pronouns are anyways what Trinitarians use to think they have made their day. "Let US make MAN in OUR image and likeness. And let THEM have dominion over everything on earth."

Now, focus on the word MAN. It is in the singular form. Nevertheless, the purpose is for THEM to dominate the earth. If THEM were a reference to man, a clarification would be in order to explain the discrepancy in the Grammar. I mean, that it would be a reference to all men. This lack of clarification was not a lapse of the author, but intentional will to direct our minds to the attributes of God, which took part in the formation of man.

It's interesting and just convenient for Trinitarians to rapidly refer "us" and "our" to God Himself and hide any word of explanation on the plural pronoun "them," which could not be a reference to man. I hope they do not do this on purpose because it would be spiritual cruelty to hide the truth.

I hope we have settled this issue. Since "them" is not a reference to man but to the attributes of God, it's only obvious that "us" and "our" are not references to God Himself but to His attributes. Therefore, the Creator of the Universe is He Who has dominion over the whole of the Universe through man by way of His attributes.

Conclusion:

It's more than obvious that Israel could not uphold the banner of absolute Monotheism in God, and start the Scriptures with statements of plurality in God. The whole issue therefore, was personification of attributes.

Genesis 1:26,27
God said, making man in (our / their) image and likeness. "Let him dominate the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the livestock animals, and all the earth, and every land animal that walks the earth." 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

"Let us" is AIT. It is not in scriptures.

Apple of the eye

Deuteronomy 32:10
In a desert land he found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye,

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings

Proverbs 7:2
Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of (your / my) eye.

Zechariah 2:8
For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of (his / my) eye—

The original Hebrew for this idiom, in all but Zechariah 2:8, is 'iyshown 'ayin (אישון עין), and can be literally translated as "Little Man of the Eye." This is a reference to the tiny reflection of a person that can be seen in other people's pupils.

Basically it means "you are the image or reflection of me."

egyptianmuslim
January 4th, 2016, 10:30 AM
The first covenant that God made was that He would never again destroy the world with a flood. Messiah worship was added by the Catholics. Christ did not come to be worshiped by mankind. Christ is the mediator of the New Covenant. Where is this covenant of prayer in the Quran?

there are more than 50 verses like this:
2|277|Lo! those who believe and do good works and establish worship and pay the poor due, their reward is with their Lord and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.................It is the covenant of God to all human

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Both covenants are in effect. The "new" is more like an addendum to swallow up the "old", and that's what makes it new. You have only to read Deut. 28's list of curses to see that the law is still in effect. Sowing and reaping are still in effect.

Let's look at where Yeshua displayed the principal. The Pharisees accused Him of casting out demons (could be sicknesses, evil spirits as well) by an evil spirit, but not for the reason most think. The Pharisees were well aware of the fact from Deut. and other books that HaShem set up this as a part of the OT covenant curses. So in fact, what they were asking Him is by whose authority do you do these things (including healing the man on the Sabbath day), because we know this demon/sickness is a judgment established by HaShem for disobedience, and carried out by Satan. So since HaShem AUTHORIZED it; for You, Yeshua, to UNDO it, must mean it's an EVIL spirit in You, Yeshua, OPPOSING what we know by the LAW, is HaShem's judgment.

So Yeshua did answer perfectly, telling them that if He was casting out what SATAN had done, by SATAN, then SATAN'S kingdom would be divided and fall, because Satan's kingdom was given by HaShem, ie. to eat dust, the prince of this world, bringer of judgments.

But that He was casting them out by HaShem, meant that a new covenant was in fact about to come into place in the whole, and had already come into place in the part = Christ Yeshua, because HaShem's kingdom is NOT divided.

And so, the Pharisees asked Him by whose authority do you do these things, when He healed the man on the SABBATH day. Since John's baptism was a type of being baptized into His death (intended to bring repentance) which was a type of the OT covenant that concluded all under the covenant of death, ie. if you never came up out of that water of the letter of the law that killeth the result would be you'd give up the ghost = drown in the waters of judgment.

Which is why Peter was told (he who had the calling to the Jews/those under the letter of the law) to come out of the boat and walk ABOVE the letter of the law waters below the firmament, and walk in the proceeding Word/breath that comes from the Father's mouth.

So what they were asking Him there again was, by whose authority do you do these things, since we know HaShem has done this for judgment? And His answer there was also perfect in it's understanding. He turned the tables on them, and asked a seemingly unrelated (to us) question.....

"Mt 21:25 - The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men?"

And they reasoned with themselves, saying, "If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?"

And so, I say to you.......the baptism of John ie. the symbol of the judgments that HaShem ordained for those that continue to walk by the letter/water that are AUTHORIZED BY HaShem, and is being fulfilled STILL TO THIS DAY by Satan......whence was it? from heaven, or of men?

So the whole NT covenant with it's instructions about resisting the devil and he will flee, ect. are the unfolding of the finished plan of God, which runs SIDE BY SIDE (run the good race) in the framework of TIME, with the first covenant principles that are ONLY abolished with the death of the testator, as the testament is not in effect UNTIL the testator dies. So the first covenant which was made with our flesh concluding all under judgment, stays in effect as long as there is still flesh that needs to die, right along with the second covenant, till all is fulfilled.

Which is why He told John, who didn't want to baptize Him in water, to baptize Him because it is necessary that we fulfill ALL righteousness. And which is why spiritually speaking, we are told not to muzzle an ox (law) with a *** (Spirit), ie walking side by side. He as the covenant that is Spirit, came riding upon an ***, all beast of burden "ox" flesh had died.

Heb 10:9 - Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

The first is not going to disappear, God's Word stands, not a jot or tittle shall pass away of it, till all be fulfilled. Be ye reconciled. Blessings to all........
The Sabbath and moral commands remain, but everything else is done away with.

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 10:38 AM
2|277|Lo! those who believe and do good works and establish worship and pay the poor due, their reward is with their Lord and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.................It is the covenant of God to all human
I do not see the word "COVENANT" being used in the Quran.

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 10:49 AM
All I see is that there is a covenant between God and the Christians and Jews.
"And when Allah made a covenant with those who were given the Book[Hebrew scriptures]: You shall certainly make it known to men and you shall not hide it; but they cast it behind their backs and took a small price for it; so evil is that which they buy." (Koran 3:187)

egyptianmuslim
January 4th, 2016, 11:07 AM
The covenant is the commandments of God to human the 1st one was to Adam.
It is of two parts......Part of God and part of human..... Do and I will do.
It is known that Jews should do the law and this is their part of the covenant.
What is the part of christian?

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 11:52 AM
The covenant is the commandments of God to human the 1st one was to Adam.
It is of two parts......Part of God and part of human..... Do and I will do.
It is known that Jews should do the law and this is their part of the covenant.
What is the part of christian?

The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God, and a New Covenant was established in 33 AD. The New Covenant consist of keeping the Moral commands of God, the Sabbath, and be baptized in Christ name. I just got done studying the Koran about the covenants, and it seems that Mohammad neglected to include a covenant for Muslims. Muslims and Jews can not be included in a Covenant of Circumcision, because that covenant was revoked in 70 AD. Again, the Old Testament says that God would revoke the Old Covenant and establish another covenant. Therefore Muslims are living under no covenant with God. Well, that is what happens when you follow Mohammad and his made up religion.

Again: The New Covenant was established in 33 AD, and the Old Covenant was revoked in 70 AD. 40 years had passed when Christ began his preaching in 30 AD, to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.

RBBI
January 4th, 2016, 01:05 PM

Conclusion:

Nonsense. Since when did He have to give His attributes dominion? You can't seriously believe this argument you parroted from someone else.

Man there is singular because it's in thought like the word mankind. So mankind becomes the them in the next statement. Peace

RBBI
January 4th, 2016, 01:08 PM
The Sabbath and moral commands remain, but everything else is done away with.

So you concluded after reading Deut. 28 that neither you, nor anyone in your bloodline, has experienced any of the curses, eh? Peace

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 02:11 PM
So you concluded after reading Deut. 28 that neither you, nor anyone in your bloodline, has experienced any of the curses, eh? Peace

I do not know what point you are trying to make.

RBBI
January 4th, 2016, 02:53 PM
The point I'm trying to make is that if you read it, there is no way you or family members have not experienced some of the curses.

It is not about the NATURAL foundation as in one outwardly observed now, that is the pattern that the new was formed from, but it IS the Spiritual one, which is why if you were born again, you celebrated and fulfilled a OT feast (Passover), and if you were baptized into His Spirit you celebrated and fulfilled another OT feast (Pentecost), and if you are still pressing in will eventually celebrate Tabernacles in the Spiritual realm as well. Which is why Yesuah speaking what the SPIRIT would have Him to speak, said I come not to destroy the law but to fulfill it. God never did away with the OT, He just knew it was impossible to fulfill the law, independent of the Spirit, ie. the Spirit comes to perform the Word.

Doing away with the OT covenant is like doing away with the bones of Yeshua, and then expecting the Spirit of God to raise Him up anyway. It won't happen, He won't give His glory to another image, and the Word (He was THAT Word, the OT made flesh) is that image.

This is why it was said that all they (the natural Jews) went through was for our example. The 2 covenants run side by side, in the framework of time. Peace

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 03:01 PM
The point I'm trying to make is that if you read it, there is no way you or family members have not experienced some of the curses.

It is not about the NATURAL foundation as in one outwardly observed now, that is the pattern that the new was formed from, but it IS the Spiritual one, which is why if you were born again, you celebrated and fulfilled a OT feast (Passover), and if you were baptized into His Spirit you celebrated and fulfilled another OT feast (Pentecost), and if you are still pressing in will eventually celebrate Tabernacles in the Spiritual realm as well. Which is why Yesuah speaking what the SPIRIT would have Him to speak, said I come not to destroy the law but to fulfill it. God never did away with the OT, He just knew it was impossible to fulfill the law, independent of the Spirit, ie. the Spirit comes to perform the Word.

Doing away with the OT covenant is like doing away with the bones of Yeshua, and then expecting the Spirit of God to raise Him up anyway. It won't happen, He won't give His glory to another image, and the Word (He was THAT Word, the OT made flesh) is that image.

This is why it was said that all they (the natural Jews) went through was for our example. The 2 covenants run side by side, in the framework of time. Peace

Feast And Festival Burden
Isaiah 1:14
Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals I hate with all my being. They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them. (A burden to me)

Zephaniah 3:18
“I will remove from you all who mourn over the loss of your appointed festivals, which is a burden and reproach for you. (a burden and reproach for you)

RBBI
January 4th, 2016, 04:40 PM
And did He then? No. He was rebuking them for the motive of their heart while doing them, as they were negating the whole principle behind them. He also said the 3 main feasts were FOREVER, and He proved it because it's now being performed according to PATTERN, spiritually. Peace

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 05:52 PM
And did He then? No. He was rebuking them for the motive of their heart while doing them, as they were negating the whole principle behind them. He also said the 3 main feasts were FOREVER, and He proved it because it's now being performed according to PATTERN, spiritually. Peace

Forever is forever, unless something should change that. Your thinking is one dimensional. You need to expanded on the way you perceive things. Shalom.

RBBI
January 4th, 2016, 08:57 PM
What exactly do you mean by "one dimensional"??? Peace

CherubRam
January 4th, 2016, 09:55 PM
What exactly do you mean by "one dimensional"??? Peace

You are looking at thing one way and not taking other possibilities into consideration.

Ben Masada
January 4th, 2016, 11:05 PM

Indeed, Judaism has been for all who want to join but it must be through
conversion according to Halacha aka Jewish law. (Isaiah 56:1-8.)

egyptianmuslim
January 4th, 2016, 11:39 PM
The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God, and a New Covenant was established in 33 AD. The New Covenant consist of keeping the Moral commands of God, the Sabbath, and be baptized in Christ name. I just got done studying the Koran about the covenants, and it seems that Mohammad neglected to include a covenant for Muslims. Muslims and Jews can not be included in a Covenant of Circumcision, because that covenant was revoked in 70 AD. Again, the Old Testament says that God would revoke the Old Covenant and establish another covenant. Therefore Muslims are living under no covenant with God. Well, that is what happens when you follow Mohammad and his made up religion.

Again: The New Covenant was established in 33 AD, and the Old Covenant was revoked in 70 AD. 40 years had passed when Christ began his preaching in 30 AD, to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.

The 1st command was to Adam:

20|115|And verily We made a covenant of old with Adam, but he forgot, and We found no constancy in him.

Quran speaks to all mankind not to followers of Mohammed or people of the Bible only the GENERAL COVENANT OF GOD to all mankind is believing in Him and doing good works:

2|277|Lo! those who believe and do good works and establish worship and pay the poor due, their reward is with their Lord and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

>>>>
Examples of verses about covenant:

2|40|O Children of Israel! Remember My favor wherewith I favored you, and fulfil your (part of the) covenant, I shall fulfil My (part of the) covenant and fear Me.

2|100|Is it ever so that when ye make a covenant a party of you(jews) set it aside? The truth is, most of them believe not.

2|124|And (remember) when his Lord tried Abraham with (His) commands, and he fulfilled them, He said: Lo! I have appointed thee a leader for mankind. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring (will there be leaders)? He said: My covenant includeth not wrongdoer

6|152|And approach not the wealth of the orphan save with that which is better; till he reach maturity. Give full measure and full weight, in justice. We task not any soul beyond its scope. And if ye give your word, do justice thereunto, even though it be (against) a kinsman; and fulfil the covenant of Allah. This He commandeth you that haply ye may remember.

9|111|Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Quran. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.

13|25|And those who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it, and sever that which Allah hath commanded should be joined, and make mischief in the earth: theirs is the curse and theirs the ill abode.

16|91|Fulfill the covenant of Allah when ye have covenanted, and break not your oaths after the asseveration of them, and after ye have made Allah surety over you. Lo! Allah knoweth what ye do.

16|91|Fulfill the covenant of Allah when ye have covenanted, and break not your oaths after the asseveration of them, and after ye have made Allah surety over you. Lo! Allah knoweth what ye do.

20|86|Then Moses went back unto his folk, angry and sad. He said: O my people! Hath not your Lord promised you a fair promise? Did the time appointed then appear too long for you, or did ye wish that wrath from your Lord should come upon you, that ye broke tryst with me?

CherubRam
January 5th, 2016, 12:21 AM
The 1st command was to Adam:

20|115|And verily We made a covenant of old with Adam, but he forgot, and We found no constancy in him.

Quran speaks to all mankind not to followers of Mohammed or people of the Bible only the GENERAL COVENANT OF GOD to all mankind is believing in Him and doing good works:

I found all of the places were the word "covenant" is used in the Koran. What you fail to understand is that the old covenant was done away with by God, and He established a New Covenant. Muslims are not covered by the old covenant. I bet you did not know that. Now what do you think of that?

CherubRam
January 5th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Indeed, Judaism has been for all who want to join but it must be through
conversion according to Halacha aka Jewish law. (Isaiah 56:1-8.)
The Jewish law of conversion was done away with by 70 AD. The New Covenant was established in 33 AD.

RBBI
January 5th, 2016, 12:43 AM
You are looking at thing one way and not taking other possibilities into consideration.

I'm open to ANYTHING that lines up with the pattern given us (Tabernacle of Moses) of heavenly or spiritual things, and the spiritual witness of the law. He left us enough of a framework guessing is unnecessary. Peace

egyptianmuslim
January 5th, 2016, 03:41 PM
I found all of the places were the word "covenant" is used in the Koran. What you fail to understand is that the old covenant was done away with by God, and He established a New Covenant. Muslims are not covered by the old covenant. I bet you did not know that. Now what do you think of that?

From my knowledge of OT the repeated covenant of God to them is not different than that to all mankind(don't go away to worship other than Me) but Christians say that Jesus is the way ie you must speak and pray to Jesus... and this contradicts withe main command to jews and muslims

egyptianmuslim
January 5th, 2016, 03:50 PM

From my knowledge of OT the repeated covenant / command of God to them is not different than that to all mankind(don't go away to worship other than Me) but Christians say that Jesus is the way ie you must speak and pray to Jesus... and this contradicts with the main command to jews and muslims

WonderfulLordJesus
January 5th, 2016, 04:22 PM
From my knowledge of OT the repeated covenant / command of God to them is not different than that to all mankind(don't go away to worship other than Me) but Christians say that Jesus is the way ie you must speak and pray to Jesus... and this contradicts with the main command to jews and muslims

While understanding what you're saying, nobody can explain Jesus Christ to you in terms you'll understand. That Jesus Christ is God, that God's program is an ongoing revelation of His person and plan, that the New Covenant is a fulfillment of the Old Covenant found in the Old Testament, with still more to come, that is, the reign of the Lord and knowledge of heaven for believers, things yet to be revealed: you must learn spiritual truth, with the help of God's Holy Spirit, which is, in fact, the Spirit of Christ. It is only then you can understand the ongoing revelation of God to mankind, things strictly spiritual.

1 Corinthians 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

You need to first become saved, a believer in the Lord Jesus, and then you will understand.

If I may suggest, find a translation of the New Testament you're comfortable with the reading of, if you need more modern language, for instance, than a King James Bible, then slowly and attentively read the Gospel of John, paying very close attention to John 1, the first chapter, about who the Lord Jesus is. Then keep reading in John, I believe John the deepest, yet accessible, gospel account, for people who don't believe.

In any case, you need the blood of the Lord Jesus to atone for your sin before God, who is absolutely holy and demands absolute justice. Muhammad has no solution for your sin, nothing to save you from dying a sinner, who will surely be damned and go to hell, absent accepting Jesus Christ.

This is a very serious matter, for all mankind, not just Muslims. There is one way to salvation, and it is in Jesus Christ, period. In any event, endless debates over things that can only be understood by God opening your eyes to the truth of Christ serve no purpose. You're not going to understand anything you don't have the faith to understand, the Holy Spirit to understand.

John 3:3 Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

The born again believer receives the Holy Spirit, the spiritual baptism of Christ: this will open your eyes and ears, and you will understand. But you must first come to the cross, repent and believe in the Lord Jesus. Until then, you'll never understand the things of the Spirit.

CherubRam
January 5th, 2016, 05:30 PM
From my knowledge of OT the repeated covenant of God to them is not different than that to all mankind(don't go away to worship other than Me) but Christians say that Jesus is the way ie you must speak and pray to Jesus... and this contradicts withe main command to jews and muslims

Yahshua said to worship only the Father (Yahwah,) and to serve only Him. He also said this is how we should pray: Matthew 6:9
“This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,...

It was the Catholics who added Messiah worship to scriptures. Just ignore the Catholic corruptions in scriptures.

OCTOBER23
January 5th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Dark Matter is accepted by the mainstream scientific community
------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS WERE MAINLY IN THE DARK ?

:rotfl::rotfl:

ITS AN MAGNETIC - ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.

CherubRam
January 5th, 2016, 05:44 PM

You should speak less and listen more.

egyptianmuslim
January 5th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Yahshua said to worship only the Father (Yahwah,) and to serve only Him. He also said this is how we should pray: Matthew 6:9
“This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,...

It was the Catholics who added Messiah worship to scriptures. Just ignore the Catholic corruptions in scriptures.

I agree with with you.

egyptianmuslim
January 5th, 2016, 10:35 PM
While understanding what you're saying, nobody can explain Jesus Christ to you in terms you'll understand. That Jesus Christ is God, that God's program is an ongoing revelation of His person and plan, that the New Covenant is a fulfillment of the Old Covenant found in the Old Testament, with still more to come, that is, the reign of the Lord and knowledge of heaven for believers, things yet to be revealed: you must learn spiritual truth, with the help of God's Holy Spirit, which is, in fact, the Spirit of Christ. It is only then you can understand the ongoing revelation of God to mankind, things strictly spiritual.

1 Corinthians 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

You need to first become saved, a believer in the Lord Jesus, and then you will understand.

If I may suggest, find a translation of the New Testament you're comfortable with the reading of, if you need more modern language, for instance, than a King James Bible, then slowly and attentively read the Gospel of John, paying very close attention to John 1, the first chapter, about who the Lord Jesus is. Then keep reading in John, I believe John the deepest, yet accessible, gospel account, for people who don't believe.

In any case, you need the blood of the Lord Jesus to atone for your sin before God, who is absolutely holy and demands absolute justice. Muhammad has no solution for your sin, nothing to save you from dying a sinner, who will surely be damned and go to hell, absent accepting Jesus Christ.

This is a very serious matter, for all mankind, not just Muslims. There is one way to salvation, and it is in Jesus Christ, period. In any event, endless debates over things that can only be understood by God opening your eyes to the truth of Christ serve no purpose. You're not going to understand anything you don't have the faith to understand, the Holy Spirit to understand.

John 3:3 Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

The born again believer receives the Holy Spirit, the spiritual baptism of Christ: this will open your eyes and ears, and you will understand. But you must first come to the cross, repent and believe in the Lord Jesus. Until then, you'll never understand the things of the Spirit.

I'm not against christians , if Christ is God and not different I see no problem. But CR said that Christ is created being, do you agree with him?

OCTOBER23
January 6th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Cheruboy,

WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR SAY ???????

CherubRam
March 17th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Bump for Jose Fly.

CherubRam
April 19th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Bump

Ben Masada
April 19th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Here is the correct translation for Christ in Hebrews 7:3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, beginning of days without end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

According to a Christian interpretation which sets up a chain of contradictions because Jesus was a Jewish man, the son of Joseph and Mary. Paul said that he was the son of God.(Acts 9:20) Perhaps a demigod? That's what, in Greek Mythology a man without a biological father was called, a god though Jesus still had a mother. That's what demigod means, the son of a god with an earthly mother. That's what Matthew registered in Mat. 1:18.

Without genealogy! What about the genealogies divided by 14 we read in Matthew and Luke? We all know when Jesus was born if you read the beginning of Mat. and Luke, and his end of life was even tragic on the cross. Resembling the son of God! We all also know that Jesus resembled a man. No one has any idea what would be to resemble the son of God because, first, God does not have a son; the God of Israel does not resemble any thing. To resemble any thing, one must be corporeal and God is a Spirit. (John 4:24) Last but not least, Jesus was not even of the Tribe of Levi to have ever become a priest. I see the gospel of Paul here trying to break the line.

Bright Raven
April 19th, 2016, 10:46 PM
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Ben Masada
April 19th, 2016, 11:03 PM

Okay, October23, can you explain to us about Dark Matter?

Ben Masada
April 19th, 2016, 11:22 PM
The Jewish law of conversion was done away with by 70 AD. The New Covenant was established in 33 AD.[/

Tell me CherubRam, did Jesus ever come to know about this law of conversion so that it ended up with the replacement of the Law with the NT? I wonder if you have noticed, you mentioned NC and I, NT. Do you know why? Because if you read Jeremiah 31:31 the New Covenant was established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. As you can see, nothing to do with Christianity. I don't think Jesus knew any thing about this conversion because he himself declared that to achieve salvation, we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 19:29-31) So, who was the author of that conversion if Jesus ignored such a thing and continued teaching the Law?

CherubRam
April 20th, 2016, 02:01 AM
Tell me CherubRam, did Jesus ever come to know about this law of conversion so that it ended up with the replacement of the Law with the NT? I wonder if you have noticed, you mentioned NC and I, NT. Do you know why? Because if you read Jeremiah 31:31 the New Covenant was established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. As you can see, nothing to do with Christianity. I don't think Jesus knew any thing about this conversion because he himself declared that to achieve salvation, we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 19:29-31) So, who was the author of that conversion if Jesus ignored such a thing and continued teaching the Law?

I have told you many times now Ben that the Messiah (Christ) is an ancient being. The nation of Israel includes Gentiles also who are converts. I will get the link for you again. Please read it.

CherubRam
April 20th, 2016, 02:10 AM
Who is a Jew or the nation Israel: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?105095-Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel

Psalm 40:6 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+40&version=NIV#en-NIV-14532) Some Hebrew and Septuagint manuscripts: “but a body you have prepared for me…”

Hebrews 10: 5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:
but a body you prepared for me;

Ben Masada
April 20th, 2016, 04:42 AM
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Yeah! In one word, God caused the universe to exist. That's the Truth of all truths because even to Logic it is bound to. Had not HaShem caused the universe to exist, there would be no universe because the universe could not have caused itself to exist.

CherubRam
April 20th, 2016, 05:12 AM
Yeah! In one word, God caused the universe to exist. That's the Truth of all truths because even to Logic it is bound to. Had not HaShem caused the universe to exist, there would be no universe because the universe could not have caused itself to exist.

Did you read the link I gave you?

CherubRam
April 20th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Read the link Ben

Who is a Jew or the nation Israel: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?105095-Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel

Stripe
April 20th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Alpha First BeginningIsaiah 44:6“This is what the Lord says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.Isaiah 48:12“Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.Revelation 1:8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”Revelation 21:6He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.Revelation 22:13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. The proof that God exist is in the fact that spontaneous evolution of life is not possible in this universe. God evolved, then He created. From the Subatomic and the primordial Dark Matter. A type of nothing, because it has no atomic bonds to form anything. God created gravity and gravitons to form the atomic elements of this Universe. Dark Matter is undifferentiated material which has no atomic bonds, this would make it of no particular substance. In other words, it is Nothing. And if you are willing to accept it, it is primordial, and God's store house for creating the universe from "Nothing." Dark Matter is accepted by the mainstream scientific community. The existence and properties of dark matter are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, on radiation, and on the large-scale structure of the universe. The presence of dark matter in the universe, including gravitational lensing of background objects by galaxy clusters such as the Bullet Cluster, the temperature distribution of hot gas in galaxies and clusters of galaxies and, more recently, the pattern of anisotropies in the cosmic microwave background. According to cosmologists, dark matter is composed primarily of a not yet characterized type of subatomic particle. The belief that God created from nothing comes from the Ramban comments on Genesis: http://www.sefaria.org/Ramban_on_Genesis.1.1?lang=en&layout=lines&sidebarLang=allDark Matter: url]https: / /en.wikipedia .org/wiki/D ark_matter[/url]

You're a fruit loop. :kook:

Darwinists, you can have him. :up:

Ben Masada
April 20th, 2016, 08:33 AM
[Quote]Who is a Jew or the nation Israel:-Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel?-Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel?

Someone please, give the man a reply about the identity of "Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel? Know what? Although you don't care to hear a Jewish definition of a Jew or Israel, I'll try my two cents. A Jew is a member of the elect of God and Israel is the nation given to them by God Himself.

A Body You Prepare for me. Psalm 40:6. a body you have prepared for me…”

That's true. The Lord did prepare a body for Jesus but not to be sacrificed. In fact, the Lord never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel. Read Jeremiah 7:22.

Hebrews 10: 5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me.

As a matter of fact, Jesus did know well that "Sacrifices and offering" Hashem indeed did not desire but, a body He prepared for Adam according to Genesis 2:7 and for Jesus and all of us consequentially every time we leave our parents to cling to our wives and become one flesh with her. (Genesis 2:24)

CherubRam
April 20th, 2016, 03:28 PM
You're a fruit loop. :kook:

Darwinists, you can have him. :up:

[QUOTE=CherubRam;4681095]

Someone please, give the man a reply about the identity of "Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel? Know what? Although you don't care to hear a Jewish definition of a Jew or Israel, I'll try my two cents. A Jew is a member of the elect of God and Israel is the nation given to them by God Himself.

That's true. The Lord did prepare a body for Jesus but not to be sacrificed. In fact, the Lord never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel. Read Jeremiah 7:22.

As a matter of fact, Jesus did know well that "Sacrifices and offering" Hashem indeed did not desire but, a body He prepared for Adam according to Genesis 2:7 and for Jesus and all of us consequentially every time we leave our parents to cling to our wives and become one flesh with her. (Genesis 2:24)

Ill have to give up on you guys. I say one thing, and you guys think I said something else.

Totton Linnet
April 20th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

That is what Jahweh Jesus told the Jews

"unless ye believe that I am He ye shall die in your sins"

Totton Linnet
April 20th, 2016, 04:11 PM
I am the Lord I evolve not

CherubRam
April 20th, 2016, 05:59 PM
That is what Jahweh Jesus told the Jews

"unless ye believe that I am He ye shall die in your sins"

I am the Lord I evolve not
You should read the whole chapters before opening your mouth.

CherubRam
April 20th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Yahwah Almighty says, before me no God was formed, nor will there be one after me. In addition He says, there is no God besides me, I know not one. And repeatedly He says that there is no other but Him.

Stripe
April 20th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Ill have to give up on you guys.

:banana:

Totton Linnet
April 21st, 2016, 06:39 AM
Yahwah Almighty says, before me no God was formed, nor will there be one after me. In addition He says, there is no God besides me, I know not one. And repeatedly He says that there is no other but Him.

Isaiah also says

As I live saith the LORD every knee shall bow every tongue confess Me....which Paul attributes to Christ

Peter says it was Christ speaking in the prophets, Jesus says "you read the scriptures and do not know it is Me they are speaking about"

Totton Linnet
April 21st, 2016, 06:42 AM
If God is perfect...what room can there be for evolution? He can only deteriorate

...or create a people with who to share His perfection with

Ben Masada
April 21st, 2016, 06:44 AM
Did you read the link I gave you?

No, too long. We have also other posts to attend to. Divide the posts and we'll read them all and give you the proper reply.

Ben Masada
April 21st, 2016, 06:48 AM
If God is perfect...what room can there be for evolution? He can only deteriorate

And He created Israel as His elected one of the Lord. (Habakkuk 3:13)"The Lord went forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord."

Ben Masada
April 21st, 2016, 06:51 AM

Now, I wonder how some Christians insist that Jesus was also a god, the second person of the Trinity.

Ben Masada
April 21st, 2016, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=Ben Masada;4681200]

Ill have to give up on you guys. I say one thing, and you guys think I said something else.

Sorry CherubRam, I did have the presentment that you had said nothing anti-Jewish. Please, don't give up on us!

CherubRam
April 21st, 2016, 07:04 AM
Isaiah also says

As I live saith the LORD every knee shall bow every tongue confess Me....which Paul attributes to Christ

Peter says it was Christ speaking in the prophets, Jesus says "you read the scriptures and do not know it is Me they are speaking about"

Isaiah 45:23 (http://biblehub.com/isaiah/45-23.htm),24
23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. 24 They will say of me, ‘In the Lord (Yahwah) alone are deliverance and strength.’” All who have raged against him will come to him and be put to shame.

Philippians 2:10-1. NKJV
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
"at the name of Jesus" Does not agree with the other scriptures.

Romans 14:11. NIV
11 It is written:
“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, (Yahwah)
‘every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will acknowledge God.’”[a (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%2014:11#fen-NIV-28292a)]
Footnotes:
Romans 14:11 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%2014:11#en-NIV-28292) Isaiah 45:23

CherubRam
April 21st, 2016, 07:06 AM
[QUOTE=CherubRam;4681534]

Sorry CherubRam, I did have the presentment that you had said nothing anti-Jewish. Please, don't give up on us!

Very well then. Did you read the link I gave you?

CherubRam
April 21st, 2016, 07:08 AM
Now, I wonder how some Christians insist that Jesus was also a god, the second person of the Trinity.

Yahwah is the only TRUE GOD, however, other persons in heaven whom have life immortal are also called gods.

CherubRam
April 21st, 2016, 07:10 AM
No, too long. We have also other posts to attend to. Divide the posts and we'll read them all and give you the proper reply.

Some things are worth the study.

CherubRam
April 21st, 2016, 07:12 AM

After He took His form He said: "I change not."

Ben Masada
April 21st, 2016, 07:13 AM
I have told you many times now Ben that the Messiah (Christ) is an ancient being. The nation of Israel includes Gentiles also who are converts. I will get the link for you again. Please read it.

Where did you get this idea from? Even Jewish traditions don't say any thing about this. And that Jesus was the Messiah, is was an idea from the gospel of Paul. Nothing to do with the reality that Jesus was a Jew. (II Tim. 2:8)

Ben Masada
April 21st, 2016, 07:16 AM
Some things are worth the study.

Oh, I have studied it. No doubt about it. A post that long would be a waste of time because the subject is usually too Christian and a Jew does not go that easy.

Ben Masada
April 21st, 2016, 07:22 AM
Yahwah is the only TRUE GOD, however, other persons in heaven whom have life immortal are also called gods.

See what I mean? That's a perfect example of waste of a Jew's time. Every thing after "however" is not Jewish in this post of yours above. Immortal life belongs with HaShem only and to no other being. If you read Gen.3:22, Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden because they could not live forever. Read it.

Ben Masada
April 21st, 2016, 07:27 AM
[QUOTE=Ben Masada;4681999]

Very well then. Did you read the link I gave you?

No, as I told you, I did not. And the reason, I repeat: It is sually too Christian.

Totton Linnet
April 21st, 2016, 01:59 PM
After He took His form He said: "I change not."

Jesus Christ IS that form

CherubRam
April 21st, 2016, 05:16 PM
See what I mean? That's a perfect example of waste of a Jew's time. Every thing after "however" is not Jewish in this post of yours above. Immortal life belongs with HaShem only and to no other being. If you read Gen.3:22, Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden because they could not live forever. Read it.

All who will inherit life immortal will be gods.

Psalm 82:6 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Ps%2082.6) “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

Genesis 6:2 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Gen%206.2)
the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

Genesis 6:4 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Gen%206.4)
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. They were powerful men of old, men of renown.

[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

Job 1:6 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Job%201.6)
One day the sons of God [men] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Job 2:1 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Job%202.1)
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Job%2038.7)
while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Hos 1:10 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Hos%201.10)
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

Matthew 5:9 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Matt%205.9)
Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God.

Luke 20:36 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Luke%2020.36)
For they cannot die anymore, because they are like [angels/messengers] and are sons of God, since they are sons of the resurrection.

Galatians 3:26 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Gal%203.26)
for you are all sons of God through faith in Messiah Yashua.

Psalm 82:6 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Ps%2082.6)
I said, "You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.

John 10:33-34 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/John%2010.33-34)
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."
34 Yashua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yashua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

John 10:24 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/John%2010.24). The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

Hosea 1:10 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Hos%201.10)
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

John 1:12 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/John%201.12)
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Rom%208.14)
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:19 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Rom%208.19)
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Galatians 4:6 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Gal%204.6)
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Philippians 2:15 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Phil%202.15)
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

1 John 3:1 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/1%20John%203.1)
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

1 John 3:2 (http://biblia.com/bible/niv/1%20John%203.2)
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.