November 6th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Before we begin, these are those who've already lost it:
Csguy
Gtruth
Zachary
Jason007

intojoy
November 6th, 2015, 09:09 PM
They've done too much...now they want to drag everyone else down too. Kind a like liberals that envy rich dudes.
Like broadcast journalists making 40k a year being jealous of the business dude who slaves around his minions

Tambora
November 6th, 2015, 09:17 PM
Cumbaya
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/sissypoo/SMILES/sing/kumbaya-smiley.gif

Angel4Truth
November 6th, 2015, 09:44 PM
LIST OF MY FAVORITE LOSE YOUR SALVATION VERSES

Since we are pretending:

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/Angel4Truth/Smileys/princess-1.gif

George Affleck
November 6th, 2015, 11:08 PM
Ok, how do you ladies do that?

Smilies are one thing, but...

OCTOBER23
November 6th, 2015, 11:23 PM
INTOJOY,

IF YOU WERE A MATURE CHRISTIAN ,

YOU WOULD NOT JUDGE YOUR FELLOW MAN SO HARSHLY.

Ask Mr. Religion
November 6th, 2015, 11:31 PM
Before we begin, these are those who've already lost it...

Are you of the opinion that one can lose one's regenerative re-birth? Or, is this thread going to be a mocking of those that do believe such a thing? :idunno:

BTW, unless you are speaking of the city in Equador, the song in question is usually spelled as Kumbaya. ;)

AMR

Tambora
November 6th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Ok, how do you ladies do that?

Smilies are one thing, but...We have special powers.

intojoy
November 7th, 2015, 12:38 AM
INTOJOY,

IF YOU WERE A MATURE CHRISTIAN ,

YOU WOULD NOT JUDGE YOUR FELLOW MAN SO HARSHLY.

jamie
November 7th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Are you of the opinion that one can lose one's regenerative re-birth?

I'm of that opinion, why aren't you?

OCTOBER23
November 7th, 2015, 10:54 AM
INTOJOY,

Is that a picture of you in HELL ???:devil:

Angel4Truth
November 7th, 2015, 03:46 PM
We have special powers.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/Angel4Truth/Smileys/hi5smiley_zps83839af3.gif

intojoy
November 8th, 2015, 12:14 AM
No passages?
Hehehe

George Affleck
November 8th, 2015, 12:47 AM
No passages?
Hehehe

I got one...I got one!

passage

George Affleck
November 8th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Sorry, I'm such a literalist

dialm
November 9th, 2015, 06:50 AM
Here is one

"And his wife gave to him and he did eat also"

After that there are none as Christ has won the day.

SaulToPaul
November 9th, 2015, 09:16 AM
There are a ton of "If you don't remain faithful unto the end, you won't inherit the promise" passages, but there are zero lose your salvation passages.

dialm
November 9th, 2015, 10:40 AM
There are a ton of "If you don't remain faithful unto the end, you won't inherit the promise" passages, but there are zero lose your salvation passages.

Looks like you put the 'P' in my favorite flower.

SaulToPaul
November 9th, 2015, 10:54 AM
Looks like you put the 'P' in my favorite flower.

Nah!

Far from it.

achduke
November 9th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Cumbaya

Romans 11:22 . Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

2 Timothy 4:10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

dialm
November 9th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Nah!

Far from it.

Some spell tulip with an A like this

TULIA

But that is a foreign language.

How do you spell tulip?

SaulToPaul
November 9th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Some spell tulip with an A like this

TULIA

But that is a foreign language.

How do you spell tulip?

I don't know anything about TULIP.

glorydaz
November 9th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Sorry, I'm such a literalist

Really? What does BBBO stand for? :chew:

Angel4Truth
November 9th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Romans 11:22 . Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Shall die. Usefulness as a believer, gone.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Shall die. Usefulness as a believer, gone.

2 Timothy 4:10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

Is not referring to God - see context. The me in question isnt God.

See the very next verse: 11 Only Luke is with me. Get tMark and bring him with you, for he is useful to me for ministry.

Should we assume by this only Luke is saved?

intojoy
November 9th, 2015, 07:20 PM

Physical judgement not spiritual

achduke
November 9th, 2015, 09:33 PM
Physical judgement not spiritual

Please explain. I am not seeing what you mean exactly.

Angel4Truth
November 9th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Please explain. I am not seeing what you mean exactly.

I said it the post prior, shall die - physical death.

intojoy
November 9th, 2015, 09:41 PM
1. Romans 11
The olive tree represents the place of spiritual blessings which belongs to Israel.
Gentiles who accept Yeshua can be cut out of receiving spiritual blessings if they boast against the natural branches or if they fail to continue growing abiding in Christ. The olive tree does not represent redemption, atonement or propitiation.

achduke
November 9th, 2015, 09:47 PM
See the very next verse: 11 Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, for he is useful to me for ministry.

Should we assume by this only Luke is saved?
It would appear only Luke was with him. Everyone was dispatched elsewhere. Mark would be traveling with Timothy to see Paul. Demas had forsaken Paul but if he was loving the world he was not loving God. That would be a sin.

9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me: 10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia. 11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry. 12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus. 13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments. 14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: 15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words

intojoy
November 9th, 2015, 09:51 PM
2. Rev 2:5
The church of Ephesus was the beginning of Catholicism.
The removal of the lampstand is the removal of fruitbearing.

intojoy
November 9th, 2015, 09:53 PM
3. II Timmy 4:10
The passage nowhere teaches that Demas lost his salvation

intojoy
November 9th, 2015, 09:54 PM
:luigi:Next

achduke
November 9th, 2015, 10:03 PM
3. II Timmy 4:10
The passage nowhere teaches that Demas lost his salvation
He forsook Paul and loved after the World. Maybe he had come back into the fold later but it seems as he had fallen at that point.

Angel4Truth
November 9th, 2015, 10:04 PM
It would appear only Luke was with him. Everyone was dispatched elsewhere. Mark would be traveling with Timothy to see Paul. Demas had forsaken Paul but if he was loving the world he was not loving God. That would be a sin.

9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me: 10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia. 11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry. 12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus. 13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments. 14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: 15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words

And, the point was it was claimed as proof of loss of salvation, to claim as if God said He was forsaken, when the context is not God.

glorydaz
November 9th, 2015, 10:09 PM
And, the point was it was claimed as proof of loss of salvation, to claim as if God said He was forsaken, when the context is not God.

:thumb:

achduke
November 9th, 2015, 10:09 PM

Hebrews 3:12-13 12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

intojoy
November 9th, 2015, 10:10 PM
He forsook Paul and loved after the World. Maybe he had come back into the fold later but it seems as he had fallen at that point.

We don't know.

But we know what it doesn't say and that is it doesn't say Demas was saved to begin with. It doesn't say if Demas was saved that he lost his eternal life because he loved the world.

My relationship to God is not based on my righteousness. And when I fail the Lord the worst thing I can do is assume that I'm addicted to my sin that easily besets me. Because the truth is I am no longer a slave to sin. I don't have to sin anymore. But because my newborn spirit is in this body of flesh I am in a daily battle for the control of my will. The flesh seeks satisfaction and will take every opportunity to win. That is why dedication (Rom 12) is the key to victory in this life.

Angel4Truth
November 9th, 2015, 10:17 PM
Hebrews 3:12-13 12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

That verse has nothing to do with the other you posted. God wasnt speaking in the other verse you posted. Easy to see too by looking at the next verse after the one you posted.

As to the one you just posted, there were unbelievers in Christ among the audience the audiences being the hebrew/jews. An unbeliever isnt a saved Christian.

intojoy
November 9th, 2015, 10:17 PM
4. Hebrews 3

“And with whom was he displeased forty years? was it not with them that sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness?”
**Hebrews‬ *3:17‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/heb.3.17.asv

The letter is written in the context of the A.D. Coming destruction of Jerusalem as prophesied by Yeshua in Mt 24.

It is addressed to Jewish believers.

The context is a reminder of the wilderness generation who failed to enter the promised land and died "physically" not spiritual loss of salvation.

The believers promise land is to enter into Messiah's rest - spiritual adulthood. If the Jewish believers failed to stand firm in the faith they too like Moses's generation will suffer physical death in the coming destruction of Jerusalem.

Physical death not spiritual

achduke
November 9th, 2015, 10:32 PM
We don't know.

But we know what it doesn't say and that is it doesn't say Demas was saved to begin with. It doesn't say if Demas was saved that he lost his eternal life because he loved the world.

My relationship to God is not based on my righteousness. And when I fail the Lord the worst thing I can do is assume that I'm addicted to my sin that easily besets me. Because the truth is I am no longer a slave to sin. I don't have to sin anymore. But because my newborn spirit is in this body of flesh I am in a daily battle for the control of my will. The flesh seeks satisfaction and will take every opportunity to win. That is why dedication (Rom 12) is the key to victory in this life.

He was treated as a brother in Christ in other letters but we do not know if he was save or not.

Colossians 4:14 Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.

Philemon 1:24 Marcus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellow labourers.

turbosixx
November 9th, 2015, 10:45 PM
The believers promise land is to enter into Messiah's rest - spiritual adulthood.

What do you mean by this? What does it take to enter "spiritual adulthood"?

intojoy
November 10th, 2015, 02:26 AM
He was treated as a brother in Christ in other letters but we do not know if he was save or not.

Colossians 4:14 Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.

Philemon 1:24 Marcus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellow labourers.

Either way the text does not support your claim.

intojoy
November 10th, 2015, 10:07 PM
Still waitin

George Affleck
November 11th, 2015, 12:42 AM
Really? What does BBBO stand for? :chew:

Better Business Bureau of Orlando?

Jamie Gigliotti
November 11th, 2015, 12:05 PM
"But if that servant says in His heart, my Lord delayed his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink and be drunken; the Lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers." Luke 12:45-46
What is your understanding of this?

intojoy
November 11th, 2015, 05:44 PM
"But if that servant says in His heart, my Lord delayed his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink and be drunken; the Lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers." Luke 12:45-46

What is your understanding of this?

Servant did not believe that the Master would return.

Jamie Gigliotti
November 11th, 2015, 08:51 PM
Servant did not believe that the Master would return.

That conclusion seems to be conjecture.

intojoy
November 12th, 2015, 12:49 AM
That conclusion seems to be conjecture.

The key was "portion with the unbelievers"

Jamie Gigliotti
November 12th, 2015, 09:29 AM
The key was "portion with the unbelievers"

A servant who chose his on will over his Lord sent with the unbelievers. Why? Because he thought he could get away with it. His master was delayed, he could change later.

This sentiment echoes Paul's words to the Galatian church. Will we follow our Lord, our Master, His Spirit, or ourselves, our will, our desires, our flesh? Every knee will Bow. How will the conversation go?

He is our security, He himself, His presence, His Spirit, our salvation. We can choose to reject Him.

"DO NOT BE DECEIVED: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life." Galatians 6:7-8

intojoy
November 12th, 2015, 09:35 AM
You're basing your rejection of the doctrine of grace based upon a parable? Lol

Jamie Gigliotti
November 12th, 2015, 12:57 PM
You're basing your rejection of the doctrine of grace based upon a parable? Lol

I wonder how Jesus would react when you say, "Wasn't that just a parable?"

I don't reject grace. We only have forgiveness of our sins and reconciliation with God by grace, which allows for us to be filled with Him. We are not filled with Him if we ingratiate ourselves, the flesh. We choose to follow His Spirit/Him.

"So then brothers we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body you will live." Romans 8:12-13

"But the one who endures until the end will be saved." Matthew 24:13

intojoy
November 12th, 2015, 05:20 PM
I wonder how Jesus would react when you say, "Wasn't that just a parable?"

I don't reject grace. We only have forgiveness of our sins and reconciliation with God by grace, which allows for us to be filled with Him. We are not filled with Him if we ingratiate ourselves, the flesh. We choose to follow His Spirit/Him.

"So then brothers we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body you will live." Romans 8:12-13

"But the one who endures until the end will be saved." Matthew 24:13

I'm not surprised that you wonder what Messiah would think if I said - that's just a parable.

I know exactly what He thinks when I say that and He agrees with my position.

Bright Raven
November 12th, 2015, 05:22 PM
I feel sorry for those who think they can loose their salvation. They be pretty insecure.

Jamie Gigliotti
November 12th, 2015, 06:38 PM
I feel sorry for those who think they can loose their salvation. They be pretty insecure.

I feel sorry for those who find security in His promises instead of Him and His presence. Staying in Him, folowing Him and His Spirit brings life here and for eternity.

We either live in Him and grace or ourselves. We have free will to choose.

intojoy
November 12th, 2015, 07:15 PM
I feel sorry for those who find security in His promises instead of Him and His presence. Staying in Him, folowing Him and His Spirit brings life here and for eternity.

We either live in Him and grace or ourselves. We have free will to choose.

Sinnin n grinnin

Jamie Gigliotti
November 12th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Sinnin n grinnin

"...people who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ." Jude 1:4

I've tried this living Hell, didn't work out to well. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. The promises brought me nothing but a mirage when I was swimming in my pride and sin and rejection of God, horrendous consequence after another.

Everything is rubbish compared to Him.

intojoy
November 12th, 2015, 09:04 PM
"...people who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ." Jude 1:4

I've tried this living Hell, didn't work out to well. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. The promises brought me nothing but a mirage when I was swimming in my pride and sin and rejection of God, horrendous consequence after another.

Everything is rubbish compared to Him.

If you died tonight and God asks you why you should inherit the kingdom of heaven what will you say?

Jamie Gigliotti
November 13th, 2015, 11:21 AM
If you died tonight and God asks you why you should inherit the kingdom of heaven what will you say?
He's not gonna ask me, He will tell me If I did. If I do it will be based on His grace, His love, Him demonstrated in me.

He doesn't force Himself upon us, we can choose to love the world instead of Him and reject His love and Grace.

Jamie Gigliotti
November 13th, 2015, 11:41 AM

If Grace isn't a license to sin, which clearly it is not; and then grace/He Himself-His Spirit ntends to transform us, which He does. The question then arises if we have free will, which we do; Why could we not get off of His train?

intojoy
November 13th, 2015, 06:11 PM
Jamie jiggleme

intojoy
November 14th, 2015, 06:13 PM
If Grace isn't a license to sin, which clearly it is not; and then grace/He Himself-His Spirit ntends to transform us, which He does. The question then arises if we have free will, which we do; Why could we not get off of His train?

There's no such thing as unlimited free will

jamie
November 14th, 2015, 07:29 PM

They don't lose salvation, it is simply deferred.

jamie
November 14th, 2015, 07:32 PM
There's no such thing as unlimited free will

But we can choose life or we can choose death.

I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life that both you and your descendants may live. (Deuteronomy 30:19 NKJV)

intojoy
November 15th, 2015, 01:30 AM
But we can choose life or we can choose death.

I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life that both you and your descendants may live. (Deuteronomy 30:19 NKJV)

You did not choose to be born physically which is why you cannot choose life spiritually unless the Father draws you.

Without me you can do nothing

exminister
November 15th, 2015, 02:03 AM
Hebrews 6

1Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2of instruction about washings and laying on of hands, and the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment. 3And this we will do, if God permits. 4For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. 7For ground that drinks the rain which often falls on it and brings forth vegetation useful to those for whose sake it is also tilled, receives a blessing from God; 8but if it yields thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close to being cursed, and it ends up being burned.

Are the enlightened who have felt the Holy Spirit saved?
Is repentance needed for salvation?

exminister
November 15th, 2015, 02:07 AM
You did not choose to be born physically which is why you cannot choose life spiritually unless the Father draws you.

Without me you can do nothing

Is this predestination, Calvinism?
I had thought you were not that. If I am correct how is what you wrote above not Calvinism?

intojoy
November 15th, 2015, 02:25 AM
Is this predestination, Calvinism?

I had thought you were not that. If I am correct how is what you wrote above not Calvinism?

Calvin went too far on the divine sovereignty side which states that the elect are saved before faith.

The opposite goes too far on the human responsibility side.

I'm in the middle

intojoy
November 15th, 2015, 02:34 AM
Calvinists hate the word divine enablement. Which is my differentiation because unless God takes the initiative man cannot exercise his will to choose Christ. We do not have unlimited free will and our will is doomed to choose sin.

What God does thru grace is place divine enablement in the elect so that once the gospel is presented that person responds in faith by exercising their will to believe. Thus the elect are not saved until they come to faith.

The cross made ALL men savable but the cross was not the only saving instrumentality since faith is required. The only way to make sense of the words of scripture like no man can come to the Son less the Father draw him and none have sought after God not even one, is to take the antinomy as it is.

God elects, God enables, man then chooses God. Without God we can do nothing. Not even choose.
If we could choose God ourselves then God owes it to us to save us since we make the first move.

exminister
November 15th, 2015, 03:03 AM
Intojoy,
Thank you for the longer explanation. That makes sense to me.

Did you see my questions about Hebrews 6 above?

intojoy
November 15th, 2015, 03:43 AM
Hebrews 6

1Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2of instruction about washings and laying on of hands, and the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment. 3And this we will do, if God permits. 4For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. 7For ground that drinks the rain which often falls on it and brings forth vegetation useful to those for whose sake it is also tilled, receives a blessing from God; 8but if it yields thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close to being cursed, and it ends up being burned.

Are the enlightened who have felt the Holy Spirit saved?

Is repentance needed for salvation?

Yes they're saved. Written in light of the prophecy by Yeshua of the coming A.D. 70 destruction the recipients of the letter were Jewish believers under heavy persecution by the Jewish community, the author is warning them not to hide their faith by assimilating back into Judaism temporarily until the heat went down. Because doing so would lead them to physical death in the coming destruction.

Josephus recorded that there were no Messianic Jews in Jerusalem when the Romans destroyed the city. The believing Jews heeded the letter and thus survived. The judgment warns of physical loss of life and not spiritual loss of salvation.

Repentance whenever used in the context of the gospel is a synonym for faith.

Jamie Gigliotti
November 15th, 2015, 04:02 AM
Calvinists hate the word divine enablement. Which is my differentiation because unless God takes the initiative man cannot exercise his will to choose Christ. We do not have unlimited free will and our will is doomed to choose sin.

What God does thru grace is place divine enablement in the elect so that once the gospel is presented that person responds in faith by exercising their will to believe. Thus the elect are not saved until they come to faith.

The cross made ALL men savable but the cross was not the only saving instrumentality since faith is required. The only way to make sense of the words of scripture like no man can come to the Son less the Father draw him and none have sought after God not even one, is to take the antinomy as it is.

God elects, God enables, man then chooses God. Without God we can do nothing. Not even choose.
If we could choose God ourselves then God owes it to us to save us since we make the first move.
One choice and then puppeteering. Really no different than Calvinism.

intojoy
November 15th, 2015, 05:33 PM
One choice and then puppeteering. Really no different than Calvinism.

James Jigglemelotty,

Four point:

T - total depravity
U - unlimited atonement
I - irresistible grace
P - perseverance of God

Calvinism:

T - total depravity
U - unconditional election
L - limited atonement
I - irresistible grace
P - perseverance of the saints

intojoy
June 3rd, 2016, 02:03 AM
Cumbaya

gods truth?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367)

jamie
June 3rd, 2016, 09:15 AM

If I died and then God asked me a question that would mean I had been resurrected.

If I was in the air with Jesus Christ on the way to the Mount of Olives that meant I was in the kingdom.

intojoy
June 3rd, 2016, 04:30 PM
If I died and then God asked me a question that would mean I had been resurrected.

If I was in the air with Jesus Christ on the way to the Mount of Olives that meant I was in the kingdom.

10/4 buddy
“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”
**Matthew‬ *7:21-23‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/mat.7.21-23.asv

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367)

intojoy
June 3rd, 2016, 11:37 PM
Scorched

intojoy
June 6th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Need some lotion for that burn jamie?

intojoy
March 15th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Need some lotion for that burn jamie?

Oldie but goodie

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78367)

meshak
March 15th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Oldie but goodie

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78367)

puffed up bully as usual.