PDA

View Full Version : Empty chicken egg left on my car...weird

musterion
November 1st, 2015, 08:27 PM
Went out awhile ago and found a carefully opened eggshell on the hood of my car. Dark and raining out, and no wild chickens on my cul de sac, so it did not just appear there by itself. No sign of any other eggs or fragments, no Halloween egging of the cars or the door, either. Just that one shell. Since a wet bird never flies at night (esp. since chickens don't fly anyway), any theories?

George Affleck
November 1st, 2015, 08:40 PM
Went out awhile ago and found a carefully opened eggshell on the hood of my car. Dark and raining out, and no wild chickens on my cul de sac, so it did not just appear there by itself. No sign of any other eggs or fragments, no Halloween egging of the cars or the door, either. Just that one shell. Since a wet bird never flies at night (esp. since chickens don't fly anyway), any theories?

Look inside the engine compartment

patrick jane
November 1st, 2015, 08:41 PM

Do you feed the birds or other critters ? how do you mean carefully opened ?

daqq
November 1st, 2015, 08:44 PM
Must be a musterion. :)

musterion
November 1st, 2015, 09:03 PM
Look inside the engine compartment

For anything particular? Hood release is inside and car's locked.

Do you feed the birds or other critters ? how do you mean carefully opened ?

Cracked open, not like it was randomly tossed. We feed nothing but that cat. Even if she found an egg I don't see her eating it, especially having to crack it open and doing soon top of the car in the rain. She stays under the car even daytime, and barely wanted to come out tonight.

Must be a musterion. :)

No, those are warm blooded. Sometimes.

Tambora
November 1st, 2015, 09:09 PM
Tricksters stopped by your car to restack their eggs, and one rolled out and was left on your car.
Your car was probably just a temporary table for them, and not a target.

patrick jane
November 1st, 2015, 09:12 PM
Yeah, it sounds like kids maybe. but look for a little chick

George Affleck
November 1st, 2015, 09:25 PM
For anything particular? Hood release is inside and car's locked.

Poured down the intake vent?

Guess the yoke's on you.

patrick jane
November 1st, 2015, 09:29 PM

Guess the yoke's on you.

That would turn into a smelly proposition !!!

daqq
November 1st, 2015, 09:39 PM
No, those are warm blooded. Sometimes.

A warm blooded mystery? :think: :)

musterion
November 2nd, 2015, 03:41 AM

Guess the yoke's on you.

I'll check for that this morning.

musterion
November 2nd, 2015, 06:01 AM
Nope, no sign of egg on or in the car.

ok doser
November 2nd, 2015, 07:35 AM
kids egged a neighbor's house, the wind caught the empty shell and it landed on your car and stuck?

or, we could blame the jews

http://johndenugent.us/images/ancient-aliens-guy-on-jews.jpg

musterion
November 2nd, 2015, 07:38 AM
I read that an empty shell can be a form of witchcraft curse. Usually it's left by the front door though.

PureX
November 2nd, 2015, 08:10 AM
Went out awhile ago and found a carefully opened eggshell on the hood of my car. Dark and raining out, and no wild chickens on my cul de sac, so it did not just appear there by itself. No sign of any other eggs or fragments, no Halloween egging of the cars or the door, either. Just that one shell. Since a wet bird never flies at night (esp. since chickens don't fly anyway), any theories?Given your pleasant personality, my theory is that the contents are in your gas tank. :think:

OCTOBER23
November 2nd, 2015, 08:17 AM
ITS CHICKENMAN

HE'S EVERYWHERE , EVERYWHERE !!:chicken:

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Unless you pstoff the Catholics or the Morons.

chickenman
November 2nd, 2015, 08:55 AM
:noid:

chickenman
November 2nd, 2015, 08:56 AM
ITS CHICKENMAN

HE'S EVERYWHERE , EVERYWHERE !!:chicken:

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Unless you pstoff the Catholics or the Morons.

Indeed I he am is. :chicken:

musterion
November 2nd, 2015, 10:25 AM
Given your pleasant personality, my theory is that the contents are in your gas tank. :think:

See, I'd never think of that. Funny how your treacherous little mind works.

Car's running fine, too.

patrick jane
November 2nd, 2015, 10:28 AM
See, I'd never think of that. Funny how your treacherous little mind works.

Car's running fine, too.

It always does for a few hundred miles after the sabotage -

patrick jane
November 2nd, 2015, 10:31 AM
A carefully cracked egg on the car. That is the first thing Chik-Fil-A does in areas where there are launching a new location

musterion
November 2nd, 2015, 11:06 AM
It always does for a few hundred miles after the sabotage -

I'm under 1/4 tank, I'll know sooner than that.

A carefully cracked egg on the car. That is the first thing Chik-Fil-A does in areas where there are launching a new location

Then it's worth it!

Totton Linnet
November 2nd, 2015, 03:07 PM
I LOVE carefully cracked yokes

Ktoyou
November 2nd, 2015, 03:12 PM
Indeed I he am is. :chicken:

Hey there, long time, no see!

glorydaz
November 2nd, 2015, 03:20 PM
Given your pleasant personality, my theory is that the contents are in your gas tank. :think:

That wouldn't be good. Hopefully he has a locking gas cap. :think:

ok doser
November 2nd, 2015, 03:22 PM
if anybody here lives near musty, you should go over tonight and cover his car with feathers

glorydaz
November 2nd, 2015, 03:24 PM
if anybody here lives near musty, you should go over tonight and cover his car with feathers

We just offed a big black rooster.....but, I think his feathers are blowin' in the wind by now.

6days
November 2nd, 2015, 03:25 PM
Reminds me of a story from down under...bottom side of my car. I took it into the repair shop asking them to check a squeak I kept hearing.
When I came back later the service order read "No charge! Squeak removed... nest of mice found in the frame"
:)

ok doser
November 2nd, 2015, 03:31 PM
We just offed a big black rooster.....but, I think his feathers are blowin' in the wind by now.

quick - go spread molasses on musty's car so they'll stick!

annabenedetti
November 2nd, 2015, 05:34 PM

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe
November 2nd, 2015, 05:41 PM

Maybe your car hatched out of that eggshell? Check to see if it's
really your car underneath that shell?

musterion
November 2nd, 2015, 07:22 PM
Maybe your car hatched out of that eggshell? Check to see if it's
really your car underneath that shell?

Its a Hyundai, i think it was grown in a rice patch.

musterion
November 2nd, 2015, 07:22 PM
That wouldn't be good. Hopefully he has a locking gas cap. :think:

Yep.

musterion
November 2nd, 2015, 07:23 PM

Vicious woman.

Breathe
November 2nd, 2015, 07:29 PM
One morning I found this in the middle of our driveway:

Desert Reign
November 2nd, 2015, 07:34 PM

It was only trying to cross the road.

Or:

It was trying to disprove the theory that all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty back together again. Obviously it didn't quite succeed in proving this however, if there is a wall nearby, it would be evidence of the attempt...

annabenedetti
November 2nd, 2015, 07:36 PM
Vicious woman.

Mocking You
November 2nd, 2015, 10:29 PM
It's one of those guerilla marketing efforts for McDonald's anytime breakfasts.

Mocking You
November 2nd, 2015, 10:32 PM
If there is a dead chicken on your hood anytime soon I guess you got your answer to the age old question of which came first.

George Affleck
November 2nd, 2015, 10:32 PM
Someone is subtly trying to tell you to break out of your shell?

:think:

Na! Everyone know's you're hardboiled!

patrick jane
November 2nd, 2015, 10:33 PM
It's one of those guerilla marketing efforts for McDonald's anytime breakfasts.

:first: we have a winner !

(so how did it go with Casey Jones - high on cocaine)

George Affleck
November 2nd, 2015, 10:33 PM
One morning I found this in the middle of our driveway:

I wondered where I left that!

patrick jane
November 2nd, 2015, 11:35 PM
I knew a guy who knew a guy who got tired of the birds sitting on a wire directly above his car all day, pigeons too. With pigeons they tell all their friends and family and send look-outs.

I digress, as he tired of his car getting bathed in bird doo he knew why. The neighbor fed the birds and nigeons crackers everyday, so they camped out there. The story goes, that he collected some cat poop from the litter box and started putting it on the neighbor's car hood.

It's been said that he tried pleading with the man to stop or change the location of the feeding frenzy to no avail. He explained about his car getting bombed and the worry about paint. After the litter the feeding stopped.

Totton Linnet
November 3rd, 2015, 10:25 AM
I have solved the riddle ta da

It was your Grandmother telling you not to try teaching her how to suck eggs any more

musterion
November 3rd, 2015, 06:12 PM
I have solved the riddle ta da

It was your Grandmother telling you not to try teaching her how to suck eggs any more

My grandmother is dead.

Bought your burka and prayer rug yet?

patrick jane
November 4th, 2015, 03:39 AM
My grandmother is dead.

Bought your burka and prayer rug yet?