PDA

View Full Version : Attention all RCC employers: I want a job!

dialm
October 8th, 2015, 11:47 AM
While it is true that as a Protester, I'm not to willing to work for salvation. But I would be willing to work if the right job came my way. Say something like what the Pope does for a living

Sit up in bed at about 2:00pm and ring for a servant to bring my Bloody Mary so I can get a good start to my day. Then have another servant dress me. Something like a silk night gown would do. Then have the hair dresser put my makeup on. I like a lot of rouge and lipstick. Then it is meal time. My favorite prime rib, rare. Nothing goes better with my second Bloody Mary in as many hours. Then step out onto the balcony where a throbbing crowd is chanting my name. Usually it is pretty hot down there so I like throw water on them to cool their heels. They seem to like it. Then it is off to the Bishop's Ball. For another Bloody Mary of course and to poke fun at the Protesants. Maybe Pin the Tail on the Donkey. But I have to be careful as sometimes late at night I kind of look like one myself.

Well what do you think? Am I ready for prime time Catholic style?

Tambora
October 8th, 2015, 11:51 AM
While it is true that as a Protester, I'm not to willing to work for salvation. But I would be willing to work if the right job came my way. Say something like what the Pope does for a living

Sit up in bed at about 2:00pm and ring for a servant to bring my Bloody Mary so I can get a good start to my day. Then have another servant dress me. Something like a silk night gown would do. Then have the hair dresser put my makeup on. I like a lot of rouge and lipstick. Then it is meal time. My favorite prime rib, rare. Nothing goes better with my second Bloody Mary in as many hours. Then step out onto the balcony where a throbbing crowd is chanting my name. Usually it is pretty hot down there so I like throw water on them to cool their heels. They seem to like it. Then it is off to the Bishop's Ball. For another Bloody Mary of course and to poke fun at the Protesants. Maybe Pin the Tail on the Donkey. But I have to be careful as sometimes late at night I kind of look like one myself.

Well what do you think? Am I ready for prime time Catholic style?You don't do all of that already?

Greg Jennings
October 8th, 2015, 11:57 AM

Pretty sure you have to put in the time and work and "pay your dues" in order to be considered. The Vatican doesn't pick their cardinals, bishops, and popes from the street corner I'm fairly certain.

Oh, and you must be celibate. For your whole life from the time you were born. Can you cut that?

patrick jane
October 8th, 2015, 12:00 PM

more alcohol and some Vatican Crack -

SaulToPaul
October 8th, 2015, 12:20 PM
I wonder what the salary is for the keeper of the obelisk.

Cruciform
October 8th, 2015, 02:13 PM
...what the Pope does for a living. Sit up in bed at about 2:00pm and ring for a servant to bring my Bloody Mary so I can get a good start to my day. Then have another servant dress me. Something like a silk night gown would do. Then have the hair dresser put my makeup on. I like a lot of rouge and lipstick. Then it is meal time. My favorite prime rib, rare. Nothing goes better with my second Bloody Mary in as many hours. Then step out onto the balcony where a throbbing crowd is chanting my name. Usually it is pretty hot down there so I like throw water on them to cool their heels. They seem to like it. Then it is off to the Bishop's Ball. For another Bloody Mary of course and to poke fun at the Protesants. Maybe Pin the Tail on the Donkey. But I have to be careful as sometimes late at night I kind of look like one myself. Well what do you think? Am I ready for prime time Catholic style?
Your monumental---GALACTIC---ignorance of Catholic doctrine and practice is noted. :darwinsm:

bybee
October 8th, 2015, 02:16 PM

You are a Jackass braying from both ends!

Cruciform
October 8th, 2015, 02:21 PM
You are a Jackass braying from both ends!
Well, he's just following his posted motto: "empty."

dialm
October 8th, 2015, 02:22 PM
So does this mean I get the job?

glassjester
October 8th, 2015, 02:54 PM
So does this mean I get the job?

What is the purpose of your thread?

What do you hope to accomplish or learn?

dialm
October 8th, 2015, 05:28 PM
What is the purpose of your thread?

What do you hope to accomplish or learn?

Could the Roman Catholic Church survive without a Pope?

Could a person be given so great a gift as Salvation and then do nothing with it?

Could I live my life yet never learn the meaning of that life?

George Affleck
October 8th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Dialm,

I am not a Catholic Church supporter by any means but I find your comments distasteful, crude and unchristian.

Greg Jennings
October 8th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Dialm,

I am not a Catholic Church supporter by any means but I find your comments distasteful, crude and unchristian.

I'm not even a Christian and I find them distasteful, crude, and (according to the teachings of Jesus) unchristian

meshak
October 8th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Are you sure you are a Christian Dialm?

dialm
October 9th, 2015, 04:50 AM
Dialm,

Do you know what a Blood Mary was?

She was a devil queen. Look it up. Tell us all about her. Then call me unchristian. Until then want to be.

chrysostom
October 9th, 2015, 05:00 AM
Dialm,

that is because dialm is distasteful, crude and unchristian

dialm
October 9th, 2015, 05:25 AM

So when you say Protestants don't work,

What kind of work are you talking about?

Bloody Mary did a lot of work gathering up Christians. She was motivated by a great desire to be saved. She thought that what she did was work for God. Where did she get this idea?

Also, have you sainted Bloody Mary for all the work she did for the Pope?

chrysostom
October 9th, 2015, 05:43 AM
dialm is distasteful, crude and unchristian

dialm
October 9th, 2015, 06:51 AM
dialm is distasteful, crude and unchristian

Are you saying you Romans would never entice Christians into your court on the pretence of friendship then convict them for laziness?

And if convicted what is the punishment?

And if an employer such as the Pope hires a Mary to do his dirty laundry it is ok if the Pope refuses to pay for service rendered? In the working world we would call the Pope a dead beat. But you might think that not paying a worker his/her wages is ok. And calling a dead beat out is not Christian.

SaulToPaul
October 9th, 2015, 06:52 AM
Does the Obelisk have rooms for rent?

dialm
October 9th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Does the Obelisk have rooms for rent?

Of course. If you are willing to pay the price then the keeper of the Inn, (the Pope) will justify your entrance. They have an entire doctrine set up specific for justification through money. They don't care how you get the money, (work, investment etc), just as long as you give it to them.

ok doser
October 9th, 2015, 07:34 AM
http://www.theintellectualbastard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/popeAd_final1.png

dialm
October 9th, 2015, 09:11 AM
http://www.theintellectualbastard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/popeAd_final1.png

We are just getting warmed up.

SaulToPaul
October 9th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Of course. If you are willing to pay the price then the keeper of the Inn, (the Pope) will justify your entrance. They have an entire doctrine set up specific for justification through money. They don't care how you get the money, (work, investment etc), just as long as you give it to them.

I never understood why Rome needs an obelisk and why protestant churches have steeples. It is not a Christian thing in the least.

Greg Jennings
October 9th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Do you know what a Blood Mary was?

She was a devil queen. Look it up. Tell us all about her. Then call me unchristian. Until then want to be.

So your opinion of an entire religion is based on the legacy of a Scottish queen who was executed by her sister Queen Elizabeth, and was not even a religious figure?

I trust you see the problem with that now that I've laid it out for you

everready
October 9th, 2015, 09:58 AM
This bloody Mary?

Persecutions in England During the Reign of Queen Mary.

http://biblebelievers.com/foxes/fox116.htm

everready

Greg Jennings
October 9th, 2015, 10:02 AM
This bloody Mary?

Persecutions in England During the Reign of Queen Mary.

http://biblebelievers.com/foxes/fox116.htm

everready

Yes. That Queen of Scotland who wasn't a church figurehead. She was a queen. And she lost to her sister and the Anglican Church when she was executed

dialm
October 9th, 2015, 01:40 PM
I never understood why Rome needs an obelisk and why protestant churches have steeples. It is not a Christian thing in the least.

Have you noticed the disappearance of steeples? Two reasons

They have kind of stop building them

The World builds its building higher

dialm
October 9th, 2015, 01:45 PM
So your opinion of an entire religion is based on the legacy of a Scottish queen who was executed by her sister Queen Elizabeth, and was not even a religious figure?

I trust you see the problem with that now that I've laid it out for you

You are mistaken. I think highly of the Queen of Scotts. She is as good as any other Roman Catholic passed to present. She was just as good of a Roman Catholic as Sister Theresa and Pope John Paul. She deserves to be Sainted for what she did for the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope.

Greg Jennings
October 9th, 2015, 04:11 PM
You are mistaken. I think highly of the Queen of Scotts. She is as good as any other Roman Catholic passed to present. She was just as good of a Roman Catholic as Sister Theresa and Pope John Paul. She deserves to be Sainted for what she did for the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope.

Why do I get the impression that the only information you've ever learned on Catholicism came from anti-Catholic internet sites?

Cruciform
October 9th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Do you know what a Blood Mary was? She was a devil queen. Look it up. Tell us all about her. Then call me unchristian. Until then want to be.
Thus merely proving Post #6 above. :yawn:

Lon
October 9th, 2015, 05:56 PM
I never understood why ... churches have steeples. It is not a Christian thing in the least.
Agreed. The steeple used to be a 'bell tower.'
When it'd ring, you'd know it was time to go to church for town meetings, emergency, or worship. Perhaps the spire still works as a beacon to let neighbors know visually, that there is a church in the neighborhood. There might be other reasons, but many of the churches that have them here, are indeed bell towers, even if the bells no longer exist.

-Lon

annabenedetti
October 9th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Maybe Pin the Tail on the Donkey. But I have to be careful as sometimes late at night I kind of look like one myself.

Change the game to darts and then walk your donkey butt out the door. You might want step lively because I'm a pretty good aim.

George Affleck
October 9th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Bye Dialm!

Hope you do better at the next Christian site.

Greg Jennings
October 9th, 2015, 07:02 PM
Bye Dialm!

Hope you do better at the next Christian site.

If his strategy continues to be attacking Catholicism without bothering to educate himself on it in any way, then I doubt any amount of luck will help him. But it's a nice sentiment, George. I think I'll wish him luck as well

George Affleck
October 9th, 2015, 07:23 PM
If his strategy continues to be attacking Catholicism without bothering to educate himself on it in any way, then I doubt any amount of luck will help him. But it's a nice sentiment, George. I think I'll wish him luck as well

Disagreeing with a person or a system is no excuse for acting childish. In my opinion he/she/it is not an asset to TOL and should be removed unless he/she/it engages in some serious apologies.

dialm
October 11th, 2015, 05:07 AM
You have been taken in by a parlor trick. But not by me. The Bible says something about all our righteousness being just so much dirty laundry.

Before he put his hands on her she was an innocent just like her sister. Now she burns in hell.

The early Reformers said time and again that the Pope is the Antichrist. He destroyed her life and lied to her about entrance into heaven. And when she was no longer of any use he threw her out with the rest of the trash.

dialm
October 11th, 2015, 06:20 AM
Now for an explanation of the parlor trick

The Roman Catholic Church has never been reformed. It was not part of the Reformation. But it wants you to believe that it has been reformed. It wants you to think that it was part of the Reformation.

The reason is simple. chrysostom continually tells us why right here. The Roman Catholic Church wants you to go to work for it.

Just like the rest of the Bloody Marys that have been under the Pope's employ.

dialm
October 11th, 2015, 06:24 AM
Here is what I say to the Pope

Take this job and shove it. I ain't working here no more.

patrick jane
October 11th, 2015, 06:38 AM
Here is what I say to the Pope

Take this job and shove it. I ain't working here no more.

The Archdiocese has a perfect position fitting your qualifications. The local Catholic Charity in your area has a custodial opening for you. Sweeping, mopping, trash and toilets. Also helping to distribute food and clothing and support families struggling with faith or economic problems. The Pope will sign your checks

dialm
October 11th, 2015, 07:21 AM
The Archdiocese has a perfect position fitting your qualifications. The local Catholic Charity in your area has a custodial opening for you. Sweeping, mopping, trash and toilets. Also helping to distribute food and clothing and support families struggling with faith or economic problems. The Pope will sign your checks

But the song 'Free Bird' is superior. We don't have to let our people be molested to get to heaven.

Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven and all these things will be added unto you.

Have you ever wondered why God would allow a satan or an antichrist? (This has nothing to do with bitterness.). Or poverty or illness. Why does God allow this to continue?

bybee
October 11th, 2015, 07:43 AM
But the song 'Free Bird' is superior. We don't have to let our people be molested to get to heaven.

Have you ever wondered why God would allow a satan or an antichrist? (This has nothing to do with bitterness.). Or poverty or illness. Why does God allow this to continue?

We allow things to happen. We must find solutions to problems.
We must not whine and snivel and blame others.
Get busy and be helpful.

patrick jane
October 11th, 2015, 08:25 AM

Those are the types of questions non-believers and atheists ask. God's Plan may not not make sense by focusing on the bad parts of life, but have faith that it will in the end. Even thousands of years on earth is NOTHING in the whole of God's Plan and Purpose for us.

dialm
October 11th, 2015, 08:39 AM
We allow things to happen. We must find solutions to problems.
We must not whine and snivel and blame others.
Get busy and be helpful.

Negative. The only ones whining in this thread are the Ronans and their allies. Can't take what they dish out. Pulled their night gown up over their heads. Now they can't see. But they keep swinging that sword. When they bend over pin the tail on them.

dialm
October 11th, 2015, 08:42 AM
Those are the types of questions non-believers and atheists ask. God's Plan may not not make sense by focusing on the bad parts of life, but have faith that it will in the end. Even thousands of years on earth is NOTHING in the whole of God's Plan and Purpose for us.

What? And you think the Roman Catholics are believers? Or are you avoiding a little action with the dialm miester? (Don't blame you there. Better safe than sorry.)

patrick jane
October 11th, 2015, 08:46 AM
What? And you think the Roman Catholics are believers? Or are you avoiding a little action with the dialm miester? (Don't blame you there. Better safe than sorry.)

Catholics try to help the needy, spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach and help families raise Christian children just like any other major Christian denomination. I disagree with some of their teachings but they are not an evil organization. Pope Frank likes you !!!

bybee
October 11th, 2015, 08:56 AM
Negative. The only ones whining in this thread are the Ronans and their allies. Can't take what they dish out. Pulled their night gown up over their heads. Now they can't see. But they keep swinging that sword. When they bend over pin the tail on them.

This is another unseemly post. I won't give you another warning.
Clean up your act.

bybee
October 11th, 2015, 08:56 AM
Catholics try to help the needy, spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach and help families raise Christian children just like any other major Christian denomination. I disagree with some of their teachings but they are not an evil organization. Pope Frank likes you !!!

Yup!

OCTOBER23
October 11th, 2015, 08:59 AM
Proverbs 6:9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard?

when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

dialm
October 12th, 2015, 02:00 AM
The Roman Church has never been reformed. The office of pope has never been reformed.

The Pope does not operate politically in a direct manner. He maneuvers behind the scenes. He play acts. His uniform is a costume. His smile is a mask. His drink is a Bible drink. He only toasts to victory.

Of course they do good works. And they advertise their work. Whenever a good deed is advertised that is the reward for the good deed. But our Father in Heaven does not read bill boards. He will not reward an advertised good deed.

As to my surly postings. "Thou doesn't complain too much."

dialm
October 12th, 2015, 02:21 AM
Attention: To all protesting prospectives. Before you take this job watch the movie by the Roman down under. The Great was sold out by his own people for money. The servant is no better than his Master. If you choose to actually fight the Legion this will be your fate. Better safe than sorry.

Cruciform
October 12th, 2015, 03:24 PM
The Roman Church has never been reformed. The office of pope has never been reformed. The Pope does not operate politically in a direct manner. He maneuvers behind the scenes. He play acts. His uniform is a costume. His smile is a mask. His drink is a Bible drink. He only toasts to victory. Of course they do good works. And they advertise their work. Whenever a good deed is advertised that is the reward for the good deed. But our Father in Heaven does not read bill boards. He will not reward an advertised good deed.
You are pathologically self-deceived and hopelessly willfully ignorant.

"IGNORE"

dialm
October 13th, 2015, 03:34 AM
You are pathologically self-deceived and hopelessly willfully ignorant.

"IGNORE"

Have you ever heard of a prayer closet. That is where we are to do good deeds in secret. Then our Heavenly Father will bless us because He looks into the heart.

Now it has been a lively battle here in this thread. No need to get personal. But since you opened the door I must ask you what kind of closet did those Californication priests get bought of for $70,000,000.00?

dialm
October 13th, 2015, 04:38 AM
Here let me ask a Satanic question

could That Seventy Million Been Used To Feed The poor?

Here is the Pope's response

We have many poor people but only a few priests.

Another Satanic question

how Many People Can One System corrupt?

The Pope's response

As many as it comes into contact with

Satanic prolog

have Another Bloody mary

Cruciform
October 13th, 2015, 02:44 PM
"This message is hidden because dialm is on your ignore list."

dialm
October 13th, 2015, 10:01 PM
The Church is hidden because the Pope is on God's ignore list.