PDA

View Full Version : ‘We Are Apes:’ Abortionist Blasts Atheist Recording to Drown Out Christians’ Pro-Life

Angel4Truth
October 7th, 2015, 04:30 PM
‘We Are Apes:’ Abortionist Blasts Atheist Recording to Drown Out Christians’ Pro-Life Pleas (http://christiannews.net/2015/10/05/we-are-apes-abortionist-blasts-atheist-recording-to-drown-out-christians-pro-life-pleas/)

NORFOLK, Va. — An abortionist in Virginia recently blasted an atheist message from his facility to drown out the Christians who were preaching the gospel outside and pleading with women not to kill their children.

David Peters is an abortionist at Tidewater Women’s and LGBT Primary Care in Norfolk, and is the owner of Brute Strength Gym in the city. In recent weeks, as Christians have been standing for life outside the facility, Peters has played music through the speaker on the side of the building, and on one occasion, blared a message from atheist P.Z. Myers.

“He’s played some heavy metal stuff, and this last one was the most interesting,” Jason Sleichter, who was present when the message was played, told Christian News Network.

“He said we came from pond scum,” Don Karns, who recorded video of the incident, explained.

“We are apes and the descendants of apes,” the recording of Myers’ book “The Happy Atheist” declared. “We’re the descendents of rat-like primates, who were the children of reptiles, who were the spawn of amphibians, who were the terrestrial progeny of fish, who came from worms, who were assembled from single-cell microorganisms, who were the products of chemistry.”

“Your daddy was a film of chemical slime on a Hadean rock and he didn’t care about you—he was only obeying the laws of thermodynamics,” it continued. “You aren’t here because of grand design, but because of chance, contingency and selection.”

The voice of a man preaching is faintly heard in the video as it is largely overcome by the recording. Sleichter said that he believes Peters purposefully blares the audio to combat Christians.

“I think that his purpose is to try to drown us out,” he said. “It’s opposition to the gospel.”

“I don’t know what it sounded like inside. I would think it would sound crazy to the moms inside, but on the street it’s really hard for us to minister to women because he’s drowning us out with the loud music,” Karns stated.

The men explained that while Myers’ message was telling women that they are an accident and a product of the evolution of slime, the Christians were calling out to women to let them know that they and their unborn child are valuable.

“We were telling them that their baby was made in the image of God, and what was going on that day was that God’s image was being destroyed,” Karns outlined. “[We said that] every child has a value no matter the color of their skin.”

He said that the Christians were also offering assistance to the women, that “if they would allow us, we would help them any way we could to have their baby.”

“Our message is a message of hope, a message of life and a message of truth,” Sleichter explained. “Our goal is to share the gospel with them, that Christ died for our sins, and that our sins is what every one of us–not just the women in there—need to be delivered from. That’s the root of abortion—it’s the root of anything wrong with society—our sin. It’s our selfish nature that we need to be delivered from.”

The men are not deterred by the incident, but find Peters’ broadcast of the atheist audio book to combat the gospel interesting.

Sleichter encouraged Christians pray for those who are taking the word of God to the abortion facilities in our nation, and urged believers to become active themselves in reaching abortion-minded women for Christ.

“People need to get involved in putting this to an end and seeing the reality of what is, and saying, ‘I can’t go to sleep at night while this is still going on in my county and in my community,'” he said.

See the video:

xWYFV_bY94s

glassjester
October 7th, 2015, 06:15 PM
‘We Are Apes:’ Abortionist Blasts Atheist Recording to Drown Out Christians’ Pro-Life Pleas (http://christiannews.net/2015/10/05/we-are-apes-abortionist-blasts-atheist-recording-to-drown-out-christians-pro-life-pleas/)

See the video:

xWYFV_bY94s

What's his point? So what if we're apes? That doesn't make murder any better.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 8th, 2015, 01:20 PM
This is a huge battle for the heart and soul of our nation. Thanks for taking a stand!

6days
October 8th, 2015, 03:58 PM
From a pro-choicer.... "I know that throughout my own pregnancies, I never wavered for a moment in the belief that I was carrying a human life inside of me. I believe that’s what a fetus is: a human life. And that doesn’t make me one iota less solidly pro-choice.
So What if Abortion ends a Human Life"
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/
(The article is pro abortion)

How sad...

Angel4Truth
October 8th, 2015, 04:07 PM
From a pro-choicer.... "I know that throughout my own pregnancies, I never wavered for a moment in the belief that I was carrying a human life inside of me. I believe that’s what a fetus is: a human life. And that doesn’t make me one iota less solidly pro-choice.
So What if Abortion ends a Human Life"
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/
(The article is pro abortion)

How sad...

This part:

Here’s the complicated reality in which we live: All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides. She’s the boss. Her life and what is right for her circumstances and her health should automatically trump the rights of the non-autonomous entity inside of her. Always.

When we on the pro-choice side get cagey around the life question, it makes us illogically contradictory. I have friends who have referred to their abortions in terms of “scraping out a bunch of cells” and then a few years later were exultant over the pregnancies that they unhesitatingly described in terms of “the baby” and “this kid.” I know women who have been relieved at their abortions and grieved over their miscarriages. Why can’t we agree that how they felt about their pregnancies was vastly different, but that it’s pretty silly to pretend that what was growing inside of them wasn’t the same? Fetuses aren’t selective like that. They don’t qualify as human life only if they’re intended to be born.

When we try to act like a pregnancy doesn’t involve human life, we wind up drawing stupid semantic lines in the sand: first trimester abortion vs. second trimester vs. late term, dancing around the issue trying to decide if there’s a single magic moment when a fetus becomes a person. Are you human only when you’re born? Only when you’re viable outside of the womb? Are you less of a human life when you look like a tadpole than when you can suck on your thumb?

Well they are honest about being a murderer. They are literally saying "so what"?

Matthew 24:12 "Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 8th, 2015, 05:35 PM
This part:

Well they are honest about being a murderer. They are literally saying "so what"?

Matthew 24:12 "Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold.

It's admitting the selfishness involved.

patrick jane
October 8th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Some members of mankind sure act like apes and/or animals. I suppose it's too complicated to use contraception, have safe sex, responsible sex and actual planning for a child. When we keep producing children (babies) without a plan is where the problem lies. It's too late to kill a baby once a woman is pregnant, period. So have safe responsible sex, otherwise we are monkeys.

Alate_One
October 8th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Actually PZ Meyers opposed having a reading of his book used to drown out the protest since he felt it would bother women coming for care more than just the protest alone. (http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2015/10/05/just-doing-my-part/)

But one thing he is right about, humans are apes by any reasonable scientific classification. But we are intelligent ones, capable of having complex arguments over the morality of actions, such as abortion, which is a heck of a lot more than you can say for the smartest chimpanzee.

6days
October 8th, 2015, 07:05 PM
But one thing he is right about, humans are apes by any reasonable scientific classification.According to God... you are wrong.
God created man in His image. Man was created from the dust...woman from mans rib.

Your type of reasoning has lead to infanticides, genocides, racism and holocausts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdH0c2FS-Wg

Alate_One
October 8th, 2015, 08:26 PM
According to God... you are wrong.
God created man in His image. Man was created from the dust...woman from mans rib.

Understanding our biological origins doesn't negate the image of God. Adam was created specifically. That doesn't necessarily mean the rest of humanity was the same way (see cain's wife and "everyone who finds me").

Your type of reasoning has lead to infanticides, genocides, racism and holocausts.
No, the Nazis claimed to be christian and justified their actions in that context. The slaveholding south in the United States claimed the Bible supported their actions. Ever heard of the curse of Ham? Any belief system can be used for genocide and racism.

A proper understanding of evolution tells you that all humans of all races are descended from the same common ancestor species and no modern human is any closer to primitive apes than any other.

OCTOBER23
October 8th, 2015, 08:35 PM
GOD WILL JUDGE ABORTIONISTS AND SODOMITES.

Leave it in HIS HANDS.

Greg Jennings
October 8th, 2015, 09:03 PM

Oh 6days puh-lease. You're not stupid. You know as well as I do that the Bible, not atheism, has been used to justify slavery (and therefore racism), genocide, theocide, infanticide, offering child sacrifices, etc etc etc.

You know better than what you're posting here

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 07:11 AM
Understanding our biological origins doesn't negate the image of God. Adam was created specifically. That doesn't necessarily mean the rest of humanity was the same way (see cain's wife and "everyone who finds me").

No, the Nazis claimed to be christian and justified their actions in that context. The slaveholding south in the United States claimed the Bible supported their actions. Ever heard of the curse of Ham? Any belief system can be used for genocide and racism.

A proper understanding of evolution tells you that all humans of all races are descended from the same common ancestor species and no modern human is any closer to primitive apes than any other.

Your motto, "defend the oppressed".
Evolution is a lie, and it reduces the value of human life.
There is no mechanism for chromosome addition or subtraction. We are not doing this now, nor are we evolving now into anything else. It is ridiculousness. A lie to take away the glory of God.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 07:15 AM
Oh 6days puh-lease. You're not stupid. You know as well as I do that the Bible, not atheism, has been used to justify slavery (and therefore racism), genocide, theocide, infanticide, offering child sacrifices, etc etc etc.

You know better than what you're posting here

The message of Christ is love. Anything other than that is a distotion of the truth of Him.

Greg Jennings
October 9th, 2015, 09:43 AM
The message of Christ is love. Anything other than that is a distotion of the truth of Him.

From what I've read I couldn't agree more. But that doesn't change the fact that millions have been killed and discriminated against in his name by those who misunderstood his message.

It's one of the saddest ironies in history and exemplary of how man can twist the message of those with even the purest intentions in order to justify their hate

Jose Fly
October 9th, 2015, 09:47 AM
There is no mechanism for chromosome addition or subtraction.

Oh brother....when will you creationists ever stop saying such stupid, and easily disproven things?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyploid#Examples

It is ridiculousness. A lie to take away the glory of God.

Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:

patrick jane
October 9th, 2015, 09:48 AM
Actually PZ Meyers opposed having a reading of his book used to drown out the protest since he felt it would bother women coming for care more than just the protest alone. (http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2015/10/05/just-doing-my-part/)

But one thing he is right about, humans are apes by any reasonable scientific classification. But we are intelligent ones, capable of having complex arguments over the morality of actions, such as abortion, which is a heck of a lot more than you can say for the smartest chimpanzee.

we may be smarter, but not about murdering babies. Instinctively, all animals choose LIFE for their babies, born and unborn. No chimp would go to have an abortion -

Jose Fly
October 9th, 2015, 09:50 AM
No chimp would go to have an abortion -

You should put that on a t-shirt. :chuckle:

Greg Jennings
October 9th, 2015, 09:54 AM
we may be smarter, but not about murdering babies. Instinctively, all animals choose LIFE for their babies, born and unborn. No chimp would go to have an abortion -

While that is true that animals don't abort their babies, animal mothers do commonly abandon their young when their own lives are threatened. Think of lions and bears, for example. Do human mothers do that? Not normally no, but instead will give their own life in defense of their children

User Name
October 9th, 2015, 10:29 AM

Some animal species sometimes eat their young:

http://www.livescience.com/2053-animals-eat-offspring.html

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/baby-animals-rescued-mothers/

PureX
October 9th, 2015, 11:01 AM
This is a huge battle for the heart and soul of our nation. Thanks for taking a stand!Actually, what it is, is an example of just how stupid a lot of people are.

First, the anti-abortion crowd foolishly thinks that if they shout their anti-abortion message via megaphones at the building in which they believe abortions are taking place, that somehow the message will 'convert' someone inside to their view, or that somehow the annoyance will drive the clinic away, or will drive the neighbors to drive the clinic away. It's an idiotically rude and ineffective tactic that's more likely to turn people against them and their cause than it is to turn anyone in favor it.

Then, as rude and stupid as this audio assault is, the other side decides to do the same thing, in response. So they start blasting their anti anti-abortion messages at the same time, over loud speakers. And because they aren't doing it to promote abortion, but only to counter the anti-abortion people's rudeness, they blast anti-fundamentalist Christian messages (about human evolution). So that now, the abortion battle isn't even about abortion, anymore, but has become anti-religious. Which is also more likely to turn people against them for both the noise AND the message.

So we have two groups of idiots, both using rude noise-making mechanisms to try and out-shout each other, annoying both themselves and everyone around them, likely causing the exact opposite effect to what they want. It's really just layers of ego-driven stupidity on top of yet more ego-driven stupidity. The only effect of which is to further entrench everyone encountering this fiasco in their current position on abortion, while annoying a whole bunch of people that have nothing to do with any of it.

You know you're dealing with true idiots when they think the way to win an argument is to shout louder than anyone who dares to disagree with them.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Oh brother....when will you creationists ever stop saying such stupid, and easily disproven things?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyploid#Examples

Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:
That proved nothing.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Actually, what it is, is an example of just how stupid a lot of people are.

First, the anti-abortion crowd foolishly thinks that if they shout their anti-abortion message via megaphones at the building in which they believe abortions are taking place, that somehow the message will 'convert' someone inside to their view, or that somehow the annoyance will drive the clinic away, or will drive the neighbors to drive the clinic away. It's an idiotically rude and ineffective tactic that's more likely to turn people against them and their cause than it is to turn anyone in favor it.

Then, as rude and stupid as this audio assault is, the other side decides to do the same thing, in response. So they start blasting their anti anti-abortion messages at the same time, over loud speakers. And because they aren't doing it to promote abortion, but only to counter the anti-abortion people's rudeness, they blast anti-fundamentalist Christian messages (about human evolution). So that now, the abortion battle isn't even about abortion, anymore, but has become anti-religious. Which is also more likely to turn people against them for both the noise AND the message.

So we have two groups of idiots, both using rude noise-making mechanisms to try and out-shout each other, annoying both themselves and everyone around them, likely causing the exact opposite effect to what they want. It's really just layers of ego-driven stupidity on top of yet more ego-driven stupidity. The only effect of which is to further entrench everyone encountering this fiasco in their current position on abortion, while annoying a whole bunch of people that have nothing to do with any of it.

You know you're dealing with true idiots when they think the way to win an argument is to shout louder than anyone who dares to disagree with them.

Not the best tactics, Angels point it seemed was that the use of evoulution and atheism are fueling in some the lack of respect for human life.

I applauded her defense of the lives that are being discarded; ripped apart. Its an abomination!

Jose Fly
October 9th, 2015, 11:30 AM
That proved nothing.

Once again, we see how it is impossible to advocate creationism honestly.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Once again, we see how it is impossible to advocate creationism honestly.

And you are ignoring the truth of what happens to a human when a defect gives them an extra chromosome.

PureX
October 9th, 2015, 11:43 AM
Not the best tactics, Angels point it seemed was that the use of evoulution and atheism are fueling in some the lack of respect for human life.

I applauded her defense of the lives that are being discarded; ripped apart. Its an abomination!The problem with Angel's position (and with most anti-abortion proponent's position) is that she does not seem to be able to recognize the essential relationship between "human life" and a human being's autonomous free will, freedom of thought, and right to be 'wrong'. And having no recognition or appreciation of these fundamental aspects of our humanity, she cannot effectively understand the abortion debate, or why so many of the standard tactics and arguments that the anti-abortion crowd engages in are so completely ineffective, and serve only to convince the already convinced. Her ignorance in this regard is exactly what fuels these kinds of absurd demonstrations of our cultural/political contention, these days. And are exactly why no reasonable solutions can be achieved.

Jose Fly
October 9th, 2015, 11:56 AM
And you are ignoring the truth of what happens to a human when a defect gives them an extra chromosome.

And this is where I say, thank you for illustrating my point about the inherent dishonesty of creationism.

You first claimed, "There is no mechanism for chromosome addition or subtraction". I showed direct examples of additions of chromosomes via polyploidy. But rather than recognize reality and admit your original claim was wrong, you try and move the goalposts by restricting it to humans, and you wave the examples away under the excuse of "defects", even though some of the examples were of polyploidy increasing fitness.

So we see again how it is impossible to advocate creationism honestly.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 12:17 PM
And this is where I say, thank you for illustrating my point about the inherent dishonesty of creationism.

You first claimed, "There is no mechanism for chromosome addition or subtraction". I showed direct examples of additions of chromosomes via polyploidy. But rather than recognize reality and admit your original claim was wrong, you try and move the goalposts by restricting it to humans, and you wave the examples away under the excuse of "defects", even though some of the examples were of polyploidy increasing fitness.

So we see again how it is impossible to advocate creationism honestly.

Qualified to with any good results. You know the pairs have match in humans or nothing good happens, but you don't want there to be a God, so you try and make the science fit.

Jose Fly
October 9th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Qualified to with any good results. You know the pairs have match in humans or nothing good happens, but you don't want there to be a God, so you try and make the science fit.

????????????? When you can muster a coherent reply, let us know.

patrick jane
October 9th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Some animal species sometimes eat their young:

http://www.livescience.com/2053-animals-eat-offspring.html

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/baby-animals-rescued-mothers/

some people's kids, I tell ya :chuckle:

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 12:28 PM
????????????? When you can muster a coherent reply, let us know.

Do you want there to be a God?

Greg Jennings
October 9th, 2015, 12:32 PM

Look up the definition of agnostic. The answer will be there

Jose Fly
October 9th, 2015, 12:46 PM

This is precisely why creationism forces folks like you to be so blatantly dishonest. For the sane world, whether or not chromosomal changes are possible is nothing more than a matter of scientific study. And as the link I posted shows, not only can we see where chromosomal changes have occurred in the past, we can see them take place now and even manipulate the process to our own ends (e.g., triploid trout). So question answered.

But such is not the case for creationists. As your question shows, you are forced to think of the question in terms of the existence of God, where something as mundane as chromosomal changes suddenly becomes a litmus test for one's faith. That forces you to say ridiculous things like "There is no mechanism for chromosome addition or subtraction", even though you've never actually looked into the science of it. All that matters to you is, chromosomal changes = evolution, and evolution = no God, which forces you to deny that chromosomal changes occur, even though we see it happen.

And that's why it's impossible to advocate creationism honestly. It mandates that you deny so much observable reality, you have no choice but to be dishonest in defending it.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Look up the definition of agnostic. The answer will be there

The personal side of rationalizing away God or doubting God is the way to give freedom to the self. But at the end of the day no-one feels good gratifying the self.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 12:59 PM
This is precisely why creationism forces folks like you to be so blatantly dishonest. For the sane world, whether or not chromosomal changes are possible is nothing more than a matter of scientific study. And as the link I posted shows, not only can we see where chromosomal changes have occurred in the past, we can see them take place now and even manipulate the process to our own ends (e.g., triploid trout). So question answered.

But such is not the case for creationists. As your question shows, you are forced to think of the question in terms of the existence of God, where something as mundane as chromosomal changes suddenly becomes a litmus test for one's faith. That forces you to say ridiculous things like "There is no mechanism for chromosome addition or subtraction", even though you've never actually looked into the science of it. All that matters to you is, chromosomal changes = evolution, and evolution = no God, which forces you to deny that chromosomal changes occur, even though we see it happen.

And that's why it's impossible to advocate creationism honestly. It mandates that you deny so much observable reality, you have no choice but to be dishonest in defending it.
The point is people are using this unproven theory to rationalize killing babies.

Jose Fly
October 9th, 2015, 01:02 PM
The point is people are using this unproven theory

You're just a walking manifestation of creationist ignorance, aren't you? (Hint: scientific theories aren't proven)

to rationalize killing babies.

And I've seen plenty of Christians rationalize genocide.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 9th, 2015, 01:42 PM
You're just a walking manifestation of creationist ignorance, aren't you? (Hint: scientific theories aren't proven)

And I've seen plenty of Christians rationalize genocide.

Just been blessed enough to experience the power of God.

Greg Jennings
October 9th, 2015, 04:12 PM
The personal side of rationalizing away God or doubting God is the way to give freedom to the self. But at the end of the day no-one feels good gratifying the self.

I think you still need to look up that definition. What you described doesn't fit

Angel4Truth
October 9th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Actually, what it is, is an example of just how stupid a lot of people are.

It does save babies, and even one saved is worth it.

Alate_One
October 9th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Your motto, "defend the oppressed".
Evolution is a lie, and it reduces the value of human life. It isn't a lie and no it doesn't reduce the value of human life.

Evolution can be true and the image of God is also true. But any philosophy can devalue human life, including forms of Christianity.

My biggest problem with the pro life movement is the hypocrisy in their concept of "pro-life".

Protect the unborn, but not innocent children from firearms. Prohibit abortion but not the death penalty when we know it is most often used against the poor and kills the innocent. Demand all pregnant women give birth but campaign against any government program that supports poor people. Become angry at poor women who have multiple children, but oppose government paid contraception and sex ed classes. Insist the church must care for everyone, even if it doesn't have the resources to do so.

The "pro life" movement as it is today does not take its principle from Christ or old testament ideas of social justice.

There is no mechanism for chromosome addition or subtraction. We are not doing this now, nor are we evolving now into anything else. It is ridiculousness. A lie to take away the glory of God.
It is how God created. It is no lie, it is part of God's glory that every organism on earth can change in response to the environment and create endless beautiful forms.

Alate_One
October 9th, 2015, 05:15 PM
It does save babies, and even one saved is worth it.

What if this sort of activity kills women who don't get cancer screenings in time?

It's unclear what this particular clinic's role is, but most of these facilities do a lot more than abortions.

Have you ever considered protests may have unintended consequences?

Angel4Truth
October 9th, 2015, 05:19 PM
What if this sort of activity kills women who don't get cancer screenings in time?

yeah because most women go to abortion clinics for a pap screen, not. Planned parenthood also had to finally admit they dont do mammograms either. The local health departments do though. They can easily go there and unlike pp, they dont have to pay if they cant afford it.

It's unclear what this particular clinic's role is, but most of these facilities do a lot more than abortions.

Have you ever considered protests may have unintended consequences?

Nope.

Jamie Gigliotti
October 11th, 2015, 11:14 AM
It isn't a lie and no it doesn't reduce the value of human life.

Evolution can be true and the image of God is also true. But any philosophy can devalue human life, including forms of Christianity.

My biggest problem with the pro life movement is the hypocrisy in their concept of "pro-life".

Protect the unborn, but not innocent children from firearms. Prohibit abortion but not the death penalty when we know it is most often used against the poor and kills the innocent. Demand all pregnant women give birth but campaign against any government program that supports poor people. Become angry at poor women who have multiple children, but oppose government paid contraception and sex ed classes. Insist the church must care for everyone, even if it doesn't have the resources to do so.

The "pro life" movement as it is today does not take its principle from Christ or old testament ideas of social justice.

It is how God created. It is no lie, it is part of God's glory that every organism on earth can change in response to the environment and create endless beautiful forms.

It doesn't reduce the value, it is used to try to.
'Forms of Christianity' that are not love are not Christianity. Christ at the cross proved the value of human life.

Not going to get into all those arguments, but safe to say one wrong never justifies another, nor a million which are the lives being discarded in this country alone every year.

It's funny we get thought of as irrational for believing in the power of God. Yet it's rational that mistakes in copying information create the most complex machines ever imagined. Its lunacy. I knew that way before I ever experienced the truth of God.

6days
October 13th, 2015, 07:28 PM
Christ at the cross proved the value of human life.
So true..... but unbelievers sometimes try to equate all life as equal.....Or sometimes that a animal can have greater value than some humans. Are we simply like weeds? Bioethicists trying to justify harvesting of human organs before a person is truly dead say “If killing were wrong just because it is causing death or the loss of life, then the same principle would apply with the same strength to pulling weeds out of a garden. If it is not immoral to weed a garden, then life as such cannot really be sacred, and killing as such cannot be morally wrong”
Journal of Medical Ethics

1 Cor. 5:14For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; 15and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.