PDA

View Full Version : Intellectuals

Squeaky
July 18th, 2015, 07:41 PM
INTELLECTUAL IDIOTS (MANS SYSTEM OF BELIEF)(CARNAL MIND)
2 Cor 11:3
3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Matt 11:25
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
John 6:61
61 When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples complained about this, He said to them, "Does this offend you?
Matt 11:6
6 "And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me."
Matt 12:37
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Matt 18:3
3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
Col 2:8
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
John 5:38-39
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
1 Tim 6:3-4
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness,
4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions,
Rom 16:18
18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.
Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
Matt 13:14-15
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.'
Rom 3:18
18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes."
Luke 1:50
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him from generation to generation.
1 Cor 1:26
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
2 Pet 2:18-19
18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error.
19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage.
1 Cor 2:1-14
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
John 9:39
39 And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
Rom 11:8
8 Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day."
Luke 16:8
8 "So the master commended the unjust steward because he had dealt shrewdly. For the sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light.
(NKJ)

xxChristians are going to lose lots of carnal arguements to intellectuals. This is how they are separated, the sheep from the goats. But those who have lots of human wisdom also have lots of deception. Because to come to the Holy Spirit it is required to purge the carnal wisdom and have faith in the verses. Because the intellect is of the flesh and human wisdom. But faith is of the verses and strength to endure the humiliation by the intellectuals. An intellectual has to be right at all cost, and their arguement will waver back and forth until they feel they have won. But remember God has made foolish the wisdom of man. He who is from God speaks the Words of God(verses). Man is glorified on earth, but Christians will be glorified in the resurrection.

Heb 12:3
3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.
(NKJ)

RATIONAL MIND
Mark 2:6-8
6 And some of the scribes were sitting there and reasoning in their hearts,
7 "Why does this Man speak blasphemies like this? Who can forgive sins but God alone?"
8 But immediately, when Jesus perceived in His spirit that they reasoned thus within themselves, He said to them, "Why do you reason about these things in your hearts?
Luke 5:21-22
21 And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, "Who is this who speaks blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?"
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning in your hearts?
(NKJ)

xxThe one big problem with the rational mind(reasoning out things) is that they assume that they know the truth about everything already. So they start out in their thinking with the assumption that they can know. But what does the Word of God say: unless you become as a little child, you will by no means enter the kingdom of God. And a little child just believes everything you tell them. Well that is what the Word of God says, just believe what the Word tells you. In reality the Word is saying believe it first and then God will open your understanding. But the rational mind says dont believe nothing until you have good reason behind it. This is the difference between accepting it on faith, and reasoning it out according to mans wisdom. The Word accually says to first repent then believe in the gospel. It doesnt say reason it out until it says what you want it to. To many have a pre-conceived idea planted by some man before they open the bible. Then they search to find something that supports their already pre-conceived idea.

Mark 1:15
15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
(NKJ)

meshak
July 18th, 2015, 08:14 PM
To many have a pre-conceived idea planted by some man before they open the bible. Then they search to find something that supports their already pre-conceived idea.

Yes.

Squeaky
July 18th, 2015, 08:32 PM
I feel sorry for smart people. They trust in their intellect and carnal knowledge. And they try to fit scripture into their way of thinking rationally. I think that is why God said
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.

They are so hooked on their carnal reason and logic, they miss the truth in the Word.
Jesus said to just repent and believe in the gospel. Simple huh. Not for the wise and intelligent(carnal). I wonder how many of them repent before they start reading, and then believe what ever they read. The way it is written.

1 Cor 1:19-20
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
(NKJ)

1 Cor 1:27
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
(NKJ)

8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

The smarter a person is carnally the dumber they are spiritually. That is why it says to purge out the carnal wisdom.

1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
(NKJ)

meshak
July 18th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Jesus said to just repent and believe in the gospel. Simple huh.

Yes, it is simple. The problem is that most of us are not willing to accept Jesus' simple teachings because in order to do that we have to abandon our worldly way of mentality and practice to His way.

It is simple teachings yet hard to apply or practice unless we abandon ourselves.

Squeaky
July 18th, 2015, 08:49 PM
Yes, it is simple. The problem is that most of us are not willing to accept Jesus' simple teachings because in order to do that we have to abandon our worldly way of mentality and practice to His way.

It is simple teachings yet hard to apply or practice unless we abandon ourselves.

I said
Your right.

3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
(NKJ)

Its sad to watch them get into these stupid arguments that whether they win or loose won't help them get to heaven.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

meshak
July 18th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Its sad to watch them get into these stupid arguments that whether they win or loose won't help them get to heaven.

They get so angry about being faithful to Jesus with word and action until the end.

they don't want to change and still want salvation. This kind of faith misrepresent Jesus to the world.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 08:47 AM
They get so angry about being faithful to Jesus with word and action until the end.

they don't want to change and still want salvation. This kind of faith misrepresent Jesus to the world.

I said
When they get tested they fail the test. And they don't know how to test themselves. They don't know how to judge themselves.

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Isnt it ironic. The only ones who will not read about intellectual idiots is the intellectual idiots. Because their emotions don't want them to see the truth.

Interplanner
July 19th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Jesus has simple and complex teachings. weapons of the right hand and the left hand.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Jesus has simple and complex teachings. weapons of the right hand and the left hand.

I said
There is only one weapon. The Word (verses).

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

Interplanner
July 19th, 2015, 10:42 AM
The expression I used is also from 2 Cor.

Everyone has different capabilities and background experiences. Do you think Jane Austen was an intellectual when she wrote MANSFIELD PARK or SENSE AND SENSIBILITY? Or she was just very dialed in to what women need to talk about. There are simple people who "get" her and those that don't. There are educated people who "get" her and those that don't.

You have to accept that one type will not always work or that all types will always accept what your are saying.

I Cor 1:24 means to answer the question that the listener finds most needed, most necessary. (Power and wisdom are two different realms).

meshak
July 19th, 2015, 11:07 AM

Everyone has different capabilities and background experiences. Do you think Jane Austen was an intellectual when she wrote MANSFIELD PARK or SENSE AND SENSIBILITY? Or she was just very dialed in to what women need to talk about. There are simple people who "get" her and those that don't. There are educated people who "get" her and those that don't.

You have to accept that one type will not always work or that all types will always accept what your are saying.

I Cor 1:24 means to answer the question that the listener finds most needed, most necessary. (Power and wisdom are two different realms).

Jesus' servants ought to be educated by Jesus' word or teachings, not by the world's wisdom.

Grosnick Marowbe
July 19th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Yes.

You only trust in Matthew, Mark, and perhaps John, and disregard
the rest of the Bible so how would you know?

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 11:36 AM

I said
Well one can turn to God and His Word. Or follow the delusions.
You follow the delusions. And I follow the Word.

II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe
July 19th, 2015, 11:39 AM

So, you consider yourself to be the best "Representative" to the world now huh?

Grosnick Marowbe
July 19th, 2015, 11:40 AM
I said
Your right.

(NKJ)

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

I said:
Squeaky has a screw loose in his head.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 11:41 AM
You only trust in Matthew, Mark, and perhaps John, and disregard
the rest of the Bible so how would you know?

I said
You know if someone gets off to a good start. That's ok. She can learn the rest later. But badgering, and condemning her, and harassing her is not Christian. She is necessary. But you not even being a disciple yet, is not necessary. You become a real disciple and we can welcome you into the fold.

1 Cor 12:22
22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 3:7
7 Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe
July 19th, 2015, 11:46 AM
I said
You know if someone gets off to a good start. That's ok. She can learn the rest later. But badgering, and condemning her, and harassing her is not Christian. She is necessary. But you not even being a disciple yet, is not necessary. You become a real disciple and we can welcome you into the fold.

22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
(NKJ)

7 Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.
(NKJ)

So far, Meshak and Squeaky are the only disciples on TOL correct?

Grosnick Marowbe
July 19th, 2015, 11:50 AM
The problem is, Meshak disregards/rejects the Grace Message (Paul's Gospel)
Therefore, she cannot be saved. She has chosen to live under the law and must
fulfill it 100%. And by the way, that's impossible. She's trying to, work her way
to eternal life.

meshak
July 19th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I said

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jesus is the Teacher. He was perfect Teacher. Paul is not nearly as good as Jesus. We have Jesus' word. We don't need Paul's teachings.

We don't live in dark ages any more. In Jesus' time or early churches, they did not have Jesus' direct word to spread.

There is nothing lacks in Jesus' word.

meshak
July 19th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Squeaky,

Take a look at those who follow Paul's teachings. Paul's teachings are used to be stumbling block to His followers which is not good at all.

Grosnick Marowbe
July 19th, 2015, 11:56 AM
We don't need Paul's teachings.

Meshak claims: "We don't need Paul's writings!" So, why did God
inspire the rest of the Bible that, Meshak rejects?

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 12:19 PM
So far, Meshak and Squeaky are the only disciples on TOL correct?

I said
One extreme to another. I have been asking that question sense I came on TOL. With a lot of people. Some say yes and some say no. One must say yes to be a disciple. If they don't they will never know the Holy Spirit. And they will run around with lots of theology, and no facts. If they say no it gives me a chance to share some truth.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 12:21 PM
The problem is, Meshak disregards/rejects the Grace Message (Paul's Gospel)
Therefore, she cannot be saved. She has chosen to live under the law and must
fulfill it 100%. And by the way, that's impossible. She's trying to, work her way
to eternal life.

I said
We as Christians only look for one thing to encourage someone. Did they start with Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe
July 19th, 2015, 12:23 PM
I said
We as Christians only look for one thing to encourage someone. Did they start with Jesus.

And, were they, sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit?

Bright Raven
July 19th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Squeaky,

Take a look at those who follow Paul's teachings. Paul's teachings are used to be stumbling block to His followers which is not good at all.Acts 9:15-16 Modern English Version (MEV)

15 But the Lord said to him, “Go your way. For this man is a chosen vessel of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and their kings, and before the sons of Israel. 16 For I will show him how much he must suffer for My name’s sake.”

Grosnick Marowbe
July 19th, 2015, 12:25 PM
I said
One extreme to another. I have been asking that question sense I came on TOL. With a lot of people. Some say yes and some say no. One must say yes to be a disciple. If they don't they will never know the Holy Spirit. And they will run around with lots of theology, and no facts. If they say no it gives me a chance to share some truth.

You're "awfully" confused.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Jesus is the Teacher. He was perfect Teacher. Paul is not nearly as good as Jesus. We have Jesus' word. We don't need Paul's teachings.

We don't live in dark ages any more. In Jesus' time or early churches, they did not have Jesus' direct word to spread.

There is nothing lacks in Jesus' word.

I said
Jesus laid down the Word for us. Jesus sent the apostles out and anointed them. Now Jesus and all the apostles said to learn from the Holy Spirit. If you believe Jesus you must believe the apostles.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Matt 10:16
16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
(NKJ)

Luke 10:3
3 "Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 4:2
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 12:32 PM
And, were they, sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit?

I said
don't tell me you haven't even been water baptized.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Acts 9:15-16 Modern English Version (MEV)

15 But the Lord said to him, “Go your way. For this man is a chosen vessel of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and their kings, and before the sons of Israel. 16 For I will show him how much he must suffer for My name’s sake.”

I said
Very good verse.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 12:34 PM
You're "awfully" confused.

I said
One of us is. Do you keep all the commandments of Jesus? Or are you just following the delusions that God set down for those who do not keep His Word.

I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(NKJ)

Luke 14:26-27
26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:9-11
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
(NKJ)

meshak
July 19th, 2015, 12:37 PM
I said
Jesus laid down the Word for us. Jesus sent the apostles out and anointed them.

It is because Jesus' word was not written down yet.

We don't live in the dark age anymore. Jesus' word is available to all who are seeking Him.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 12:41 PM

We don't live in the dark age anymore. Jesus' word is available to all who are seeking Him.

I said
But your missing one very important thing. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. And the apostles defined what He said.

Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe
July 19th, 2015, 12:41 PM

Paul's Message IS Christ's Message.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Paul's Message IS Christ's Message.

I said
Christ's message, and the apostles message, is all Gods message.

Bright Raven
July 19th, 2015, 12:49 PM
I said
Christ's message, and the apostles message, is all Gods message.

agreed

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 12:52 PM
agreed

I said
Thanks.

meshak
July 19th, 2015, 04:08 PM
I said
But your missing one very important thing. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. And the apostles defined what He said.

34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
(NKJ)

He spoke parables for people who are not willing to follow His teachings.

Bright Raven
July 19th, 2015, 04:11 PM

He is teaching them secrets that were kept hidden since the foundation of the world.

aikido7
July 19th, 2015, 04:25 PM
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
61 When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples complained about this, He said to them, "Does this offend you?
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness,
4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions,
18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.'
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error.
19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage.
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
39 And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
8 Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day."
8 "So the master commended the unjust steward because he had dealt shrewdly. For the sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light.
(NKJ)

xxChristians are going to lose lots of carnal arguements to intellectuals. This is how they are separated, the sheep from the goats. But those who have lots of human wisdom also have lots of deception. Because to come to the Holy Spirit it is required to purge the carnal wisdom and have faith in the verses. Because the intellect is of the flesh and human wisdom. But faith is of the verses and strength to endure the humiliation by the intellectuals. An intellectual has to be right at all cost, and their arguement will waver back and forth until they feel they have won. But remember God has made foolish the wisdom of man. He who is from God speaks the Words of God(verses). Man is glorified on earth, but Christians will be glorified in the resurrection.

3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.
(NKJ)

RATIONAL MIND
7 "Why does this Man speak blasphemies like this? Who can forgive sins but God alone?"
8 But immediately, when Jesus perceived in His spirit that they reasoned thus within themselves, He said to them, "Why do you reason about these things in your hearts?
21 And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, "Who is this who speaks blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?"
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning in your hearts?
(NKJ)

xxThe one big problem with the rational mind(reasoning out things) is that they assume that they know the truth about everything already. So they start out in their thinking with the assumption that they can know. But what does the Word of God say: unless you become as a little child, you will by no means enter the kingdom of God. And a little child just believes everything you tell them. Well that is what the Word of God says, just believe what the Word tells you. In reality the Word is saying believe it first and then God will open your understanding. But the rational mind says dont believe nothing until you have good reason behind it. This is the difference between accepting it on faith, and reasoning it out according to mans wisdom. The Word accually says to first repent then believe in the gospel. It doesnt say reason it out until it says what you want it to. To many have a pre-conceived idea planted by some man before they open the bible. Then they search to find something that supports their already pre-conceived idea.

15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
(NKJ)

(NKJ)Squeaky, I think I understand the thrust of your post here. If I have missed the point, please have back at me.

Defensiveness, fear and alarm are understandable reactions to the world's growing globalism and secularism. Many conservatives who are good and lasting friends of mine often feel bombarded by the information overload in which global citizens find themselves.

It is both an exciting and dangerous time to be alive.

The Christian "push-back" against intellectualism, academic research, science and history are the result of--in my view--refusing to take the metaphors of the Christian faith seriously.

Trying to continually force the profound mythic language of the Bible into the "factually correct" is causing and increasing the same vulnerability and marginalization members of our faith are running from.

Until Christians can find and recognize the divine and sacred meaning in the present, they will continue to feel oppressed and outnumbered.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 06:07 PM

I said
The word multitude means everyone. And without a parable He did not speak to anyone. Everything Jesus spoke can be a parable. And only the Holy Spirit can reveal that.

(NKJ)

meshak
July 19th, 2015, 06:10 PM
I said
The word multitude means everyone. And without a parable He did not speak to anyone. Everything Jesus spoke can be a parable. And only the Holy Spirit can reveal that.

(NKJ)

What did Jesus says about the parables to his disciples?

Bright Raven
July 19th, 2015, 06:11 PM
What did Jesus says about the parables to his disciples?

He spoke to them with understanding.

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 06:13 PM
Squeaky, I think I understand the thrust of your post here. If I have missed the point, please have back at me.

Defensiveness, fear and alarm are understandable reactions to the world's growing globalism and secularism. Many conservatives who are good and lasting friends of mine often feel bombarded by the information overload in which global citizens find themselves.

It is both an exciting and dangerous time to be alive.

The Christian "push-back" against intellectualism, academic research, science and history are the result of--in my view--refusing to take the metaphors of the Christian faith seriously.

Trying to continually force the profound mythic language of the Bible into the "factually correct" is causing and increasing the same vulnerability and marginalization members of our faith are running from.

Until Christians can find and recognize the divine and sacred meaning in the present, they will continue to feel oppressed and outnumbered.

I said
There are two languages carnal and spiritual. Spiritual is when it is done with all verses. Like the revelation. Carnal is theology, theology is spiritual theory, And theory is guessing. The Spiritual language can only be done with the Holy Spirits guidance. But the carnally minded have been deceived by the devil into thinking they can explain scripture carnally. That way the devil can keep people away from the truth in the Word. The intellect is carnal.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

aikido7
July 19th, 2015, 07:03 PM
I said
There are two languages carnal and spiritual. Spiritual is when it is done with all verses. Like the revelation. Carnal is theology, theology is spiritual theory, And theory is guessing. The Spiritual language can only be done with the Holy Spirits guidance. But the carnally minded have been deceived by the devil into thinking they can explain scripture carnally. That way the devil can keep people away from the truth in the Word. The intellect is carnal.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

I think I understand your personal theology here. I just have a difference of opinion with you on it.

I see the Devil in terms of human consequences only. We all need to take accountability for our own actions and not blame others or make it somehow "the Devil's" actions.

I may be wrong, but I see that as spiritual maturity. Becoming fully human so that we are--in Jesus's own words--"the sons and the daughters of God."

Squeaky
July 19th, 2015, 07:18 PM
I think I understand your personal theology here. I just have a difference of opinion with you on it.

I see the Devil in terms of human consequences only. We all need to take accountability for our own actions and not blame others or make it somehow "the Devil's" actions.

I may be wrong, but I see that as spiritual maturity. Becoming fully human so that we are--in Jesus's own words--"the sons and the daughters of God."

I said
I can understand where your coming from. Now let me ask you something. Do you know where all your thoughts come from?

Squeaky
July 20th, 2015, 09:27 AM
He spoke to them with understanding.

I said
He first opened their understanding to the scriptures. Your putting the cart before the horse. After Jesus opened their understanding then what He spoke was understood. Your understanding has NOT been opened yet.

Luke 24:45
45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

Mark 7:34-35
34 Then, looking up to heaven, He sighed, and said to him, "Ephphatha," that is, "Be opened."
35 Immediately his ears were opened, and the impediment of his tongue was loosed, and he spoke plainly.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe
July 20th, 2015, 09:56 AM
I said
I can understand where your coming from. Now let me ask you something. Do you know where all your thoughts come from?

One's mind?

Squeaky
July 20th, 2015, 11:53 AM
One's mind?

I said
spirits.

aikido7
July 20th, 2015, 01:06 PM
I said
I can understand where your coming from. Now let me ask you something. Do you know where all your thoughts come from?Yes, I do.

Grosnick Marowbe
July 20th, 2015, 01:13 PM
I said
spirits.

That's Dumb. Do you have brain damage?

Grosnick Marowbe
July 20th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Squeaky, do you take drugs or drink alcohol too excess?

Squeaky
July 20th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Yes, I do.

I said
When you think your opening up your mind to all the spirits that are in you. All thoughts of wrath from satan. All thoughts of deception from the devil. All good thoughts that help you from your guardian angel.

Squeaky
July 20th, 2015, 03:22 PM
That's Dumb. Do you have brain damage?

I said
You haven't entered the kingdom of God yet. If you do you will find out all this stuff.

4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

aikido7
July 21st, 2015, 12:32 PM
I said
When you think your opening up your mind to all the spirits that are in you. All thoughts of wrath from satan. All thoughts of deception from the devil. All good thoughts that help you from your guardian angel.It's always been interesting how some believers are able to blame some outside agent for their own sins and actions. I guess I am just still surprised at hearing that excuse from people today.

Squeaky
August 3rd, 2015, 05:08 PM
It's always been interesting how some believers are able to blame some outside agent for their own sins and actions. I guess I am just still surprised at hearing that excuse from people today.

I said
lol Where do you get "outside agent". The devil works from inside each one of us. If you haven't found him yet, he can do anything he wants to you from inside.

aikido7
August 4th, 2015, 02:14 PM
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

RATIONAL MIND
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)The lowest IQ levels in America are largely found in the red southern states. Those very states are the same ones that were "slavery states" during the Civil War.

I have noticed that many, many conservatives feel threatened by the word "intellectual" and often put themselves down into a victim stance. Academics, science and education seem to alarm them and cause them some dangerous defensiveness.

aikido7
August 4th, 2015, 02:17 PM
I said
lol Where do you get "outside agent". The devil works from inside each one of us. If you haven't found him yet, he can do anything he wants to you from inside.
I feel much more responsible when I take accountability for my own behavior. I don't believe in blaming others--including some mythical being or demon--for my mistakes and shortcomings.

If I do an evil deed and break the saw, it is me and me alone who needs to be tried in a court of law and punished.

The idea of the devil is a man-made myth. In fact, he is shown in the Bible to be God's lawyer. Check out Job for this. The very word Lucifer means "light bringer."

I see it as silliness.

Squeaky
August 4th, 2015, 02:42 PM
The lowest IQ levels in America are largely found in the red southern states. Those very states are the same ones that were "slavery states" during the Civil War.

I have noticed that many, many conservatives feel threatened by the word "intellectual" and often put themselves down into a victim stance. Academics, science and education seem to alarm them and cause them some dangerous defensiveness.

I said
Academics, science, and education are all from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil aren't they?

Squeaky
August 4th, 2015, 02:47 PM
I feel much more responsible when I take accountability for my own behavior. I don't believe in blaming others--including some mythical being or demon--for my mistakes and shortcomings.

If I do an evil deed and break the saw, it is me and me alone who needs to be tried in a court of law and punished.

The idea of the devil is a man-made myth. In fact, he is shown in the Bible to be God's lawyer. Check out Job for this. The very word Lucifer means "light bringer."

I see it as silliness.

I said
Even if the devil deceives you into doing something wrong its you who will pay the price. Everyone has their own demons to over come. That is why we all must be born again. Because without being born again you will not see the kingdom of God. Even you. To be born again one must find and get rid of their own demons.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

aikido7
August 4th, 2015, 09:21 PM
I said
Academics, science, and education are all from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil aren't they?The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is a theological metaphor from Genesis.
I don't understand how you are using it.

aikido7
August 4th, 2015, 09:24 PM
Conservative writer Alexandr Solzhenitsyn...

"If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 05:05 AM
The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is a theological metaphor from Genesis.
I don't understand how you are using it.

I said
From the beginning there were only two kinds of knowledge. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil. That God said don't eat of. And the tree of life. Spiritual knowledge or carnal knowledge

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 05:07 AM
Conservative writer Alexandr Solzhenitsyn...

"If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"

I said
I did.

bybee
August 5th, 2015, 05:15 AM
Squeaky, It is obvious that you are not amenable to learning from experience? How many times have you been banned for posts of extreme length?
Knight has been very tolerant of you and you have been very disrespectful of the rules of this forum by continuing to post these overly lengthy dissertations.
Do you like to be banned?

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 05:32 AM
Squeaky, It is obvious that you are not amenable to learning from experience? How many times have you been banned for posts of extreme length?
Knight has been very tolerant of you and you have been very disrespectful of the rules of this forum by continuing to post these overly lengthy dissertations.
Do you like to be banned?

I said
I haven't posted any long ones this time back. This thread was already on the board. And I do respect Knight I think he is an honorable man. This time I broke a lot of my revelations down.
I am just flabbergasted at the way some in here read scripture.
I really want to learn how these people can get so much so wrong. Curiosity over takes me some times.
I quote scripture and they call it blasphemy. They use words that are not even in scripture and call that scripture. No one can blaspheme the Word by quoting it. And yet they fight against what I quote with words that are not in scripture. And in their minds I am the one committing blasphemy. That is mind boggling to me.
I say there is only one true God the Father because that is what it says.

John 17:3
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

They say that is blasphemy. They say Jesus is God, and it doesn't say that anywhere in the bible. Who is blaspheming here me or them??? When I show my evidence I get banned. When all I'm trying to do is understand.

bybee
August 5th, 2015, 05:55 AM
I said
I haven't posted any long ones this time back. This thread was already on the board. And I do respect Knight I think he is an honorable man. This time I broke a lot of my revelations down.
I am just flabbergasted at the way some in here read scripture.
I really want to learn how these people can get so much so wrong. Curiosity over takes me some times.
I quote scripture and they call it blasphemy. They use words that are not even in scripture and call that scripture. No one can blaspheme the Word by quoting it. And yet they fight against what I quote with words that are not in scripture. And in their minds I am the one committing blasphemy. That is mind boggling to me.
I say there is only one true God the Father because that is what it says.

3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

They say that is blasphemy. They say Jesus is God, and it doesn't say that anywhere in the bible. Who is blaspheming here me or them??? When I show my evidence I get banned. When all I'm trying to do is understand.

I believe the "Non-Trinitarian" belief can be presented without offending Trinitarians so long as the Person's of the Trinity are not insulted.
You may present your case without being insulting.

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 06:02 AM
I believe the "Non-Trinitarian" belief can be presented without offending Trinitarians so long as the Person's of the Trinity are not insulted.
You may present your case without being insulting.

I said
Well I never mean to be. I just stick to the facts. I do know this because of my own experiences. That the Word will offend anyone with unclean spirits in them. I cant do nothing about that. Either one is looking for the truth or their not. But if they hear it, it will be offending.

James 3:1-2

1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
(KJV)

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 06:14 AM
Nobody has any business reading the bible if they cant handle being offended by it.

Mark 8:31
31 And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
(NKJ)

Acts 9:16
16 "For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake."
(NKJ)

1 Pet 5:10-11
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 07:12 AM
I hope you know that if someone gets offended at the Word. They have an unclean spirit in them. That is what the Word is suppose to do, reveal unclean spirits. Now they have a choice. Resist that spirit and believe the Word. Or give into that spirit and pervert the Word.

James 4:7-8
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 09:10 AM
bybee Do you know that a born again Christian cant be offended?? That is the difference between one who worships in the flesh and one who worships in the Spirit.

Aimiel
August 5th, 2015, 10:09 AM
But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.The problem isn't that you have left the simplicity that is in Christ, the problem is that you haven't humbled yourself to the truth that your learning disabilities have prevented you from actually understanding the simplicity that is in Christ and you have imagined an understanding that The Holy Scriptures contradict. You don't have faith in God's Word, you have faith in your own mis-understanding of His Word. Your pride prevents you from learning and you have almost no Truth in you. It's all mixed up due to your imagination.

bybee
August 5th, 2015, 10:23 AM
bybee Do you know that a born again Christian cant be offended?? That is the difference between one who worships in the flesh and one who worships in the Spirit.

I don't know that.
I believe it is how one reacts to an offense or an affront that tells the difference between a loving person and a non-loving person.

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 11:26 AM
The problem isn't that you have left the simplicity that is in Christ, the problem is that you haven't humbled yourself to the truth that your learning disabilities have prevented you from actually understanding the simplicity that is in Christ and you have imagined an understanding that The Holy Scriptures contradict. You don't have faith in God's Word, you have faith in your own mis-understanding of His Word. Your pride prevents you from learning and you have almost no Truth in you. It's all mixed up due to your imagination.

I said
ROFLOL You do make me laugh some times. With all your double talk. You are intellectual.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 11:59 AM
I don't know that.
I believe it is how one reacts to an offense or an affront that tells the difference between a loving person and a non-loving person.

I said
I do to. That is why I never turn to name calling, or threatening. Or reveange. I just turn the other cheek. And then give them what the Holy Spirit gives me.

Matt 5:37-48
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 "And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
48 "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
(NKJ)

Aimiel
August 5th, 2015, 12:40 PM
I said
ROFLOL You do make me laugh some times. With all your double talk. You are intellectual.

34"Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

You imagine that you know everything alright.

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 03:52 PM
You imagine that you know everything alright.

I said
lolol That is so cheap. I get verses on you and convict you with them. And you wait a little while and try to turn it around on me. Your nothing but a cheap echo. That's not knowledge or wisdom. That is a cheap trick.

Aimiel
August 5th, 2015, 05:27 PM
I've never been convicted by your posts. They are always off the mark. Your understanding is darkened. Until you can face that truth, you'll walk in the darkness you've allowed to become your god.

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 05:29 PM
I've never been convicted by your posts. They are always off the mark. Your understanding is darkened. Until you can face that truth, you'll walk in the darkness you've allowed to become your god.

I said
lol Do you even know what these verses mean?
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven
August 5th, 2015, 05:30 PM

:thumb:

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 05:32 PM
:thumb:

I said
lolol You two do have some of the same deceiving spirits.

Aimiel
August 5th, 2015, 05:39 PM
I said
lol Do you even know what these verses mean?
(NKJ)Yes, I do; but simply because you post them doesn't mean that God puts His Stamp of Approval upon your darkened understanding of Them. He wants you to be teachable...

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

You're not peaceable, gentle, easy to convince, full of good fruits or without hypocrisy. You need to grow in a LOT of ways.

Aimiel
August 5th, 2015, 05:41 PM
I said
lolol You two do have some of the same deceiving spirits.You're a liar. He walks after The Holy Spirit, as do I. You need to repent of your mis-judgement of God's Servants.

Bright Raven
August 5th, 2015, 05:45 PM
You're a liar. He walks after The Holy Spirit, as do I. You need to repent of your mis-judgement of God's Servants.

Squeaky has already been judged.

John 3:17-18 Modern English Version (MEV)

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 He who believes in Him is not condemned. But he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Yes, I do; but simply because you post them doesn't mean that God puts His Stamp of Approval upon your darkened understanding of Them. He wants you to be teachable...

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

You're not peaceable, gentle, easy to convince, full of good fruits or without hypocrisy. You need to grow in a LOT of ways.

I said
lol I ask you to discern a verse before and you totally screwed it up. So discern these verses and lets see how close you can get.

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 05:57 PM
You're a liar. He walks after The Holy Spirit, as do I. You need to repent of your mis-judgement of God's Servants.

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Go back and read what you said. I said you two had the same spirits and you said I'm a liar. That you both walk after the Holy Spirit. Same spirits.

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Squeaky has already been judged.

John 3:17-18 Modern English Version (MEV)

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 He who believes in Him is not condemned. But he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I said
lol You really should think about them verses. Because you have rejected all the revelations of Jesus Christ that I have shared with you. Your the one that doesn't believe in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Bright Raven
August 5th, 2015, 06:10 PM
I said
lol You really should think about them verses. Because you have rejected all the revelations of Jesus Christ that I have shared with you. Your the one that doesn't believe in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You may share revelations but they are not of Jesus. Who is it that has been told to stop starting his heretical non-trinitarian threads?

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 06:30 PM
You may share revelations but they are not of Jesus. Who is it that has been told to stop starting his heretical non-trinitarian threads?

I said
lolol Have you been complaining? You cant prove me wrong and you cant prove the revelations are wrong. You have always had that option and you have tried. But because you couldn't prove them wrong you started complaining.
You have never received the revelations of Jesus Christ so how can you know there not from Jesus. I have never complained about you posting trinity threads because I guess I always wanted to see if my revelations could show the deception in them. Which they did.
The reason I have never complained is because the Holy Spirit says that would be wrong.

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

I'm guessing you haven't learned this yet.

Bright Raven
August 5th, 2015, 06:46 PM
I said
lolol Have you been complaining? You cant prove me wrong and you cant prove the revelations are wrong. You have always had that option and you have tried. But because you couldn't prove them wrong you started complaining.
You have never received the revelations of Jesus Christ so how can you know there not from Jesus. I have never complained about you posting trinity threads because I guess I always wanted to see if my revelations could show the deception in them. Which they did.
The reason I have never complained is because the Holy Spirit says that would be wrong.

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

I'm guessing you haven't learned this yet.1 John 4:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 06:56 PM
1 John 4:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I said
That is so true. You should test your spirits. I'm sorry Raven but the trinity doctrine that you teach is blasphemy against Jesus and Paul.
In order to believe in your trinity one must call Jesus a liar. Because Jesus said the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
(NKJ)

And one must call Paul a liar. Paul said there is only one God the Father.
1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven
August 5th, 2015, 07:01 PM
I said
That is so true. You should test your spirits. I'm sorry Raven but the trinity doctrine that you teach is blasphemy against Jesus and Paul.
In order to believe in your trinity one must call Jesus a liar. Because Jesus said the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
(NKJ)

And one must call Paul a liar. Paul said there is only one God the Father.
1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Why did Jesus claim to be one with the Father?

John 17:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 I am to be no longer in the world, though these are in the world, for I am coming to You. Holy Father, through Your name keep those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are one.

John 10:30 Modern English Version (MEV)

30 My Father and I are one.”

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 07:42 PM
Why did Jesus claim to be one with the Father?

John 17:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 I am to be no longer in the world, though these are in the world, for I am coming to You. Holy Father, through Your name keep those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are one.

John 10:30 Modern English Version (MEV)

30 My Father and I are one.”

I said
Are one has always been to agree as one. That is what the Godhead is all about. We know and have seen there are only two that we know about that are one with the Father. That is Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Because they both only quote what the Father has said.

I Jn 5:8
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
(NKJ)

John 12:49-50
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 07:44 PM
That is why He gave us these rules to believe by. That is why Jesus is our example.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Aimiel
August 5th, 2015, 08:13 PM
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Go back and read what you said. I said you two had the same spirits and you said I'm a liar. That you both walk after the Holy Spirit. Same spirits.

The Holy Spirit is NOT a deceiving spirit, blasphemer.

Bright Raven
August 5th, 2015, 08:20 PM
I said
Are one has always been to agree as one. That is what the Godhead is all about. We know and have seen there are only two that we know about that are one with the Father. That is Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Because they both only quote what the Father has said.

I Jn 5:8
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
(NKJ)

John 12:49-50
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

:chuckle:

Squeaky
August 5th, 2015, 08:22 PM

I said
No the Holy Spirit is not a deceiving Spirit. But you are. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And you never have many of them. Tell me what you think this says.

(NKJ)

Squeaky
August 6th, 2015, 04:06 AM
:chuckle:

I said
I'm glad to see you finally agree.

Squeaky
August 6th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Do you realize why I don't go for any of your logic and reasoning? Its because of the Holy Spirit and the verses He gives me. The very verses that I share with you. Think about the different things in history that every body believed. But later when a new knowledge came out they could see their problem with what they had.
Find the Holy Spirit the only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.

(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
August 7th, 2015, 08:22 AM

I said
Do you even know what blasphemy is?? Speaking against something spiritual. Jesus, God,the Word of God, the Holy Spirit.
You have spoken against, my revelations, the verses I share from the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit within me.

Col 3:8
8 But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
(NKJ)

Rev 13:6
6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:31-37
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
August 8th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Can anyone define love?

aikido7
August 8th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Can anyone define love?The God revealed by Jesus.

aikido7
August 8th, 2015, 04:36 PM
I said
When you think your opening up your mind to all the spirits that are in you. All thoughts of wrath from satan. All thoughts of deception from the devil. All good thoughts that help you from your guardian angel.You are unwittingly still living in the three-tiered universe of ancient times: a big blue dome above us, the spirit world after that and the stars of God above all (and the stars were often seen as angelic beings).

Folks didn't always know how to be accountable for their own actions and blamed "spirits" or "demons" for actions they feared or did not understand. They also blamed meteorological events on an angry God.

If we continue to point to the evil beyond our own hearts, we will reap destruction. This is the framework of war. Because we still lack the imagination (most of us, anyway) to respond to conflict in any way but giving in passively or fighting back aggressively, we are trapped in a situation that will destroy the world.

And we should not blame it on demons or an angry, jealous God.

Squeaky
August 8th, 2015, 04:38 PM
The God revealed by Jesus.

I said
You don't know. Well if you cant define it that is strong evidence your on the wrong path.

1 Tim 1:5-6
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
(NKJ)

aikido7
August 8th, 2015, 04:43 PM
There were dozens of "false prophets" roaming the countryside during Jesus' time. About two dozen of these folks are named in history--in fact Acts has a passing reference to one of them. They were all put down swiftly by the Romans and a few of them were crucified.

The pagan philosopher Celsius summed it all up by this sarcastic remark:

[These wandering preachers go around saying] "I am God; I am the Son of God; or, I am the Divine Spirit; I have come because the world is perishing, and you, O men, are perishing for your iniquities. But I wish to save you, and you shall see me returning again with heavenly power. Blessed is he who now does me homage. On all the rest I will send down eternal fire, both on cities and on countries. And those who know not the punishments which await. them shall repent and grieve in vain; while those who are faithful to me I will preserve eternally."

The time of Jesus was a time of turmoil, revolution, violence and poverty.

Squeaky
August 8th, 2015, 04:49 PM
There were dozens of "false prophets" roaming the countryside during Jesus' time. About two dozen of these folks are named in history--in fact Acts has a passing reference to one of them. They were all put down swiftly by the Romans and a few of them were crucified.

The pagan philosopher Celsius summed it all up by this sarcastic remark:

[These wandering preachers go around saying] "I am God; I am the Son of God; or, I am the Divine Spirit; I have come because the world is perishing, and you, O men, are perishing for your iniquities. But I wish to save you, and you shall see me returning again with heavenly power. Blessed is he who now does me homage. On all the rest I will send down eternal fire, both on cities and on countries. And those who know not the punishments which await. them shall repent and grieve in vain; while those who are faithful to me I will preserve eternally."

The time of Jesus was a time of turmoil, revolution, violence and poverty.

I said
Don't take this the wrong way. But who cares about philosopher Celsius ? He cant get me to heaven. When Jesus is the only way to heaven I cant understand why anybody would quote what a man says. Edify means to build others up with more of the Word(verses). So that they can fight against the wiles of the devil within themselves.

Eph 6:11-17
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

aikido7
August 8th, 2015, 04:49 PM
I said
You don't know. Well if you cant define it that is strong evidence your on the wrong path.

5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
(NKJ)Timothy may well be a forgery. Besides, even if you are to include it as one of Paul's authentic letters, it has little to do with Jesus.

The words of Jesus are preserved in the New Testament gospels. Although there are many different theologies, traditions and legends in the text, there is also a bedrock of remembered history passed down by oral tradition.

It is here we need to look for what Jesus said about God.

In Matthew he is recorded to have said "...the Father makes his sun to shine on the good and the evil and sends his rain to fall on the righteous and the unrighteous alike."

He also said "Why call ME good? Only God is good!"

He also said somewhat irritably "Who made me a judge?"

By reading the New Testament carefully, it seems easy to separate the unique voice print and preaching of Jesus from the theology and dogma placed into his mouth by the gospel writers.

As Thomas Jefferson once said about the New Testament, separating the two was like the difference between "diamonds and a dunghill."

Squeaky
August 8th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Timothy may well be a forgery. Besides, even if you are to include it as one of Paul's authentic letters, it has little to do with Jesus.

The words of Jesus are preserved in the New Testament gospels. Although there are many different theologies, traditions and legends in the text, there is also a bedrock of remembered history passed down by oral tradition.

In Matthew he is recorded to have said "...the Father makes his sun to shine on the good and the evil and sends his rain to fall on the righteous and the unrighteous alike."

He also said "Why call ME good? Only God is good!"

He also said somewhat irritably "Who made me a judge?"

By reading the New Testament carefully, it seems easy to separate the unique voice print and preaching of Jesus from the theology and dogma placed into his mouth by the gospel writers.

As Thomas Jefferson once said about the New Testament, separating the two was like the difference between "diamonds and a dunghill."

I said
That is pitiful. All Jesus done and said was to lead us and teach us what Godly love is.

(NKJ)

aikido7
August 8th, 2015, 06:16 PM
I said
That is pitiful. All Jesus done and said was to lead us and teach us what Godly love is.

(NKJ)What is "pitiful" about my remarks? Please be specific.

Did you really mean to indicate that you disagree with me?

Fine.

Then be accountable for that and state it plainly and respectfully.

Squeaky
August 8th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Timothy may well be a forgery. Besides, even if you are to include it as one of Paul's authentic letters, it has little to do with Jesus.

What is "pitiful" about my remarks? Please be specific.

Did you really mean to indicate that you disagree with me?

Fine.

Then be accountable for that and state it plainly and respectfully.

I said
The whole new testament is Jesus. Every part fits together perfectly.
When you say
forgery. Besides, even if you are to include it as one of Paul's authentic letters, it has little to do with Jesus.

It all has to do with Jesus. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. The apostles gave the milk understanding of what Jesus said. And they both said to find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him.

(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:2
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is the only guarantee in the bible. And He only quotes verses that you have believed. And in order for Him to teach you with the new testament you must believe the whole thing.

Interplanner
August 8th, 2015, 07:58 PM
I said
Well one can turn to God and His Word. Or follow the delusions.
You follow the delusions. And I follow the Word.

II Th 2:10-12
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

You don't know me but you know what I know about Austen. So I think you are very lazy, and stupid, for your response about that. Is it noble to be lazy and stupid? I don't think so. A person can be very familiar with Austen and the Bible at the same time. Austen was; and she gave some of the best reasons why what it said was true--without "quoting" a verse. Most of her lead female characters fell in love with Bible-believing, honest pastors.

Squeaky
August 8th, 2015, 08:04 PM
You don't know me but you know what I know about Austen. So I think you are very lazy, and stupid, for your response about that. Is it noble to be lazy and stupid? I don't think so. A person can be very familiar with Austen and the Bible at the same time. Austen was; and she gave some of the best reasons why what it said was true--without "quoting" a verse. Most of her lead female characters fell in love with Bible-believing, honest pastors.

I said
I don't know if you know this. But without quoting a verse for verification and support from the Holy Spirit. One only has a guess. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing.

Interplanner
August 8th, 2015, 09:04 PM
This what? Pin down what you are saying.

aikido7
August 8th, 2015, 10:54 PM
Squeaky posted:

... The whole new testament is Jesus. Every part fits together perfectly.

No, not really. If you read the New Testament carefully and critically you will discover many different theologies, traditions, accounts passed on by oral transmission, metaphor, myth and legend. And these elements are often contradictory to each other--something we should expect when different inspired authors write of their own experience of Jesus.

Squeaky
August 9th, 2015, 02:35 AM

I said
lololol Camoflouge that's good.

Squeaky
August 9th, 2015, 02:38 AM
Squeaky posted:

No, not really. If you read the New Testament carefully and critically you will discover many different theologies, traditions, accounts passed on by oral transmission, metaphor, myth and legend. And these elements are often contradictory to each other--something we should expect when different inspired authors write of their own experience of Jesus.

I said
You talk of the deceptions. I'm talking about the only guarantee in the whole bible. The Holy Spirit that only quotes verses.

(NKJ)

5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Do you even know who the Holy Spirit is?

Squeaky
August 10th, 2015, 05:16 AM

I said
Knowing we need the support of the Holy Spirit.

Gurucam
August 10th, 2015, 06:18 AM
I said
There is only one weapon. The Word (verses).

(NKJ)
Just asking: Are you relying on the written words in the KJV N.T.? Are you saying that those are 'The Word'?

To rely on the written words in the KJV N.T. seems very contrary and disobedient to the Lord Jesus Christ.
John: 17 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
In the above revelation, the Lord Jesus confirmed that he could not and did not deliver many things, even to his disciples. In fact the Lord Jesus confirmed that All Truth can come only from the Spirit of Truth after He was crucified and rose to spirit heaven.

Why would you want to deny this revelation from the the Lord Jesus and look backwards to the spoken and written words of the physical, son of man, Lord Jesus?

This is just a question . . . an inquiry.

Squeaky
August 10th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Just asking: Are you relying on the written words in the KJV N.T.? Are you saying that those are 'The Word'?

To rely on the written words in the KJV N.T. seems very contrary and disobedient to the Lord Jesus Christ.
John: 17 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
In the above revelation, the Lord Jesus confirmed that he could not and did not deliver many things, even to his disciples. In fact the Lord Jesus confirmed that All Truth can come only from the Spirit of Truth after He was crucified and rose to spirit heaven.

Why would you want to deny this revelation from the the Lord Jesus and look backwards to the spoken and written words of the physical, son of man, Lord Jesus?

This is just a question . . . an inquiry.

I said
I think I understand your question. What I discovered when purging my mind of carnality. By submitting to every verse that came into my mind and purging everything else. I found that some of my thoughts were from the devil and some of my thoughts were from my guardian angel. So I started watching what the verses were saying and what principles they had within them. What I found was that the verses supported some of my carnal thoughts. And rejected others. So I contributed the verses that supported to the Holy Spirit backing up my guardian angel. And the negative verses to fighting against the thoughts from the devil. But it was the Holy Spirit who decided and who I followed. It has proven to be the correct thing to do now for 30 years. And all my emotions supported the devil. And all my affections supported my guardian angel. I hope this helps.

Squeaky
September 15th, 2016, 04:54 PM
FIND THE INNER MAN-CRUSIFY THE OUTER PERSON
(SPIRIT, MIND OF INNER MAN. SOUL, BODY OF INNER MAN)

Col 3:9-10
9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
10 and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
1 Pet 4:19
19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.
Matt 22:16
16 And they sent to Him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, "Teacher, we know that You are true, and teach the way of God in truth; nor do You care about anyone, for You do not regard the person of men.
Rom 7:22
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 4:48
48 Then Jesus said to him, "Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe."
Matt 12:38-39
38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You."
39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
1 Tim 4:9-11
9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance.
10 For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.
11 These things command and teach.
1 Tim 4:13-16
13 Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.
15 Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.
16 Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you.
1 Pet 4:19
19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.
Eph 3:14-19
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height--
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
2 Cor 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Eph 4:21-24
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
1 Pet 2:4-5
4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Pet 2:11-12
11 Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,
12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation.
(NKJ)
xxxx Your inner man consists of your spirit(the mind of your inner man) and your soul(the body of your inner man). All affections come from your soul and all decisions come from your spirit. Not all ideas but all decisions. All ideas come from the different beings in you. You get one opinion from your guardian angel. And you get one opinion from the devil. Then you choose who to agree with. But if you have the Holy Spirit He will give you a verse to show you who is who.
All your emotions dwell in your outer person (body). All emotions are unclean spirits.

Heb 4:12
(NKJ)

Heb 10:38-39
38 Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, my soul has no pleasure in him."
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:3-9
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,
9 receiving the end of your faith-- the salvation of your souls.
(NKJ)

theophilus
September 16th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Hey Squeaky,

Do you remember me from BOTCW (aka CWS)?

I had prayed and prayed and prayed for you then and will continue to do so now.

(Long time, no see!)

Squeaky
September 16th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Hey Squeaky,

Do you remember me from BOTCW (aka CWS)?

I had prayed and prayed and prayed for you then and will continue to do so now.

(Long time, no see!)

I said
Thank you. And bless you

Bright Raven
September 16th, 2016, 01:17 PM
I said
Thank you. And bless you

It is good to have you back. I'm looking forward to some spirited conversations.

Squeaky
September 16th, 2016, 03:20 PM
It is good to have you back. I'm looking forward to some spirited conversations.

I said
Are you going to follow the rules of believing?

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven
September 16th, 2016, 04:07 PM
I said
Are you going to follow the rules of believing?

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Definitely not your rules. You take away from the lordship and deity of Jesus. Is that what you mean?

Squeaky
September 16th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Definitely not your rules. You take away from the lordship and deity of Jesus. Is that what you mean?

I said
Them are Gods rules not mine. God is the one that says don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.
If you want to look into the deity, we can look at the deity of Jesus and the deity of satan.

Bright Raven
September 16th, 2016, 05:50 PM
I said
Them are Gods rules not mine. God is the one that says don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.
If you want to look into the deity, we can look at the deity of Jesus and the deity of satan.

I do not listen to half of your drivel because it is blasphemy.

Squeaky
September 16th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I do not listen to half of your drivel because it is blasphemy.

I said
lol Same old tricks, same old camouflage. Avoid, avoid, avoid. I quote from God and you call it drivel, and blasphemy.

Bright Raven
September 16th, 2016, 06:06 PM
I said
lol Same old tricks, same old camouflage. Avoid, avoid, avoid. I quote from God and you call it drivel, and blasphemy.

Ah, but that is not so. I believe every word of God. I just disagree with what you say when you twist the word of God to agree with your silly revelations.

Squeaky
September 16th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Ah, but that is not so. I believe every word of God. I just disagree with what you say when you twist the word of God to agree with your silly revelations.

I said
Same old tricks. I didn't twist it, I quoted it from the Word of God.

Bright Raven
September 16th, 2016, 08:28 PM
I said
Same old tricks. I didn't twist it, I quoted it from the Word of God.

Deceiver, The context of your interpretation is incorrect.

Squeaky
September 17th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Deceiver, The context of your interpretation is incorrect.

I said
lolol Context? I quote the Word of God. The Word of God is what you reject. For your imaginary god.
Jesus is sitting at the right hand of His God, and my God, His Father and my Father.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Bright Raven
September 17th, 2016, 11:21 AM
I said
lolol Context? I quote the Word of God. The Word of God is what you reject. For your imaginary god.
Jesus is sitting at the right hand of His God, and my God, His Father and my Father.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Where does He say He is not God. In fact, in the whole of the NT where does Jesus say that He is not God?

Squeaky
September 17th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Where does He say He is not God. In fact, in the whole of the NT where does Jesus say that He is not God?

I said
lol Don't try that reverse logic on me. According to your logic satan could be God. He never said he wasn't. Peter could be God he never said he wasn't. Paul could be God he never said he wasn't. Grow up. That is the kind of logic you use on kids.

Squeaky
December 6th, 2016, 09:29 PM
One is born with the intellect. And that is carnal understanding. To be spiritual one needs the Holy Spirit.

(NKJ)