PDA

View Full Version : Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

Pages : [1] 2

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:59 AM
"I do not sin..."-God'sUNTruth

Vs.

"Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father......We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

She admits that she is deceiving herself, and that the truth is not in her, as she asserts that she does not sin, and also lies about that, as she says, "We(my emphasis) are not even saved unless we (my emphasis) first admitted our (my emphasis) sins and repented."

Watch her "response:" You'd understand, if you "obeyed Jesus."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says…. Jesus' words are life, and he showed us the way, do what Jesus says… You would have understanding if you would obey. That is what Jesus says....Jesus said(over and over)....”-God’sUNTruth

SaulToPaul
May 5th, 2015, 11:00 AM
When you start obeying "Jesus", you will understand.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 11:12 AM

Vs.

"Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father......We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

The MAD doctrine believers have been claiming that repent is not of sins.

I have proven with scripture that repent is of sins.

The MAD believers say Jesus did not preach repent of sins after he was crucified and ascended into heave.

I gave scripture of Jesus saying to repent of sins, and Jesus said that when he was seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

John tells us that if we did not admit we are sinners then the truth is not in us because we must admit we are sinners and repent of them if we are to be saved.

She admits that she is deceiving herself, and that the truth is not in her, as she asserts that she does not sin, and also lies about that, as she says, "We(my emphasis) are not even saved unless we (my emphasis) first admitted our (my emphasis) sins and repented."

You are not telling the truth about me.

If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.

After I was saved, I continued to obey.

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says…. Jesus' words are life, and he showed us the way, do what Jesus says… You would have understanding if you would obey. That is what Jesus says....Jesus said(over and over)....”-God’sUNTruth

You are merely doing what the accuser does.

Totton Linnet
May 5th, 2015, 12:00 PM
You simply don't read scripture aright....
Revs. 9 20

They still did not repent of the work of their hands...that is their sin, murder etc follow on from that.

YOU are preaching the work of our hands, the flesh as necessary to be saved...the works of the flesh, our own efforts.

We are those who have Christ's commandments and do keep them.

Lighthouse
May 5th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function...

Danoh
May 5th, 2015, 12:11 PM

The MAD believers say Jesus did not preach repent of sins after he was crucified and ascended into heave.

I gave scripture of Jesus saying to repent of sins, and Jesus said that when he was seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

John tells us that if we did not admit we are sinners then the truth is not in us because we must admit we are sinners and repent of them if we are to be saved.

If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.

After I was saved, I continued you to obey.

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Though I strongly disagree with much of what you assert, I have to admire that you at least apparantly attempt to search the Scriptures daily, as to whether those things we of Mid-Acts assert as to Paul's Mystery gospel, are so.

In that much, your heart appears right. Few go even that far. You are to be commended for that.

The Grace of God in His Son allows acknowledging you in this way as to that much.

In this, I shall refuse to malign you as you have been maligned by some, whether or not you may or may not have started such a manner of responding to you by those who should know better given the Truth we of Mid-Acts assert we have.

This same maligning spirit divided us several decades ago into sides that malign other sides wirhin Mid-Acts even as these other sides go about their merry way, refusing to go there with them, to this very day; preferring instead to live by "the grace that is in Christ Jesus."

Its what happens when we trust our flesh over what Paul's gospel continully challenges us to as to what is to be our response when others oppose our view and or malign us.

We are to see that as an opportunity to let Christ be the issue.

I would say to you "God's Truth" that how you conduct that search apparantly differs from how we do.

If I am right about you as to that much - your heart, but your method - then do this much - google the words "pdf Things That Differ Stam" download said pdf and read it.

If your heart is right, you will see what we are saying is "the word of truth."

If your heart is right - IF you can set aside, at least for the time being, how you see things, that you might give the book a fair hearing out.

Get ready for a whole lot of Bible in that small book.

We don't agree with its every point; given the continuing refinement in understanding that further light nevers ceases in. Nevertheless, most of what it asserts is our Perspective.

And like I said, get ready for a whole lot of Bible...

SaulToPaul
May 5th, 2015, 12:54 PM

How many years has it been since you missed the mark of perfection just once?

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 12:57 PM
You simply don't read scripture aright....
Revs. 9 20

They still did not repent of the work of their hands...that is their sin, murder etc follow on from that.

YOU are preaching the work of our hands, the flesh as necessary to be saved...the works of the flesh, our own efforts.

We are those who have Christ's commandments and do keep them.

What are you talking about?

That scripture proves that Jesus after teaching on earth to obey him and repent of sins is still what he taught when seated at the right hand of the Father.

Repent is of sins and it is what we must repent of.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 01:00 PM
How many years has it been since you missed the mark of perfection just once?

I do not answer accusers with accusations.

Show me in the Bible where we have to do that.

Cross Reference
May 5th, 2015, 01:01 PM

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

This is true of her if indeed it is her life. Who among us can say otherwise?

SaulToPaul
May 5th, 2015, 01:04 PM
I do not answer accusers with accusations.

You said "I do not sin", but you will not tell us how long it has been since you sinned.

Interesting.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Though I strongly disagree with much of what you assert, I have to admire that you at least apparantly attempt to search the Scriptures daily, as to whether those things we of Mid-Acts assert as to Paul's Mystery gospel, are so.

In that much, your heart appears right. Few go even that far. You are to be commended for that.

The Grace of God in His Son allows acknowledging you in this way as to that much.

In this, I shall refuse to malign you as you have been maligned by some, whether or not you may or may not have started such a manner of responding to you by those who should know better given the Truth we of Mid-Acts assert we have.

This same maligning spirit divided us several decades ago into sides that malign other sides wirhin Mid-Acts even as these other sides go about their merry way, refusing to go there with them, to this very day; preferring instead to live by "the grace that is in Christ Jesus."

Its what happens when we trust our flesh over what Paul's gospel continully challenges us to as to what is to be our response when others oppose our view and or malign us.

We are to see that as an opportunity to let Christ be the issue.

I would say to you "God's Truth" that how you conduct that search apparantly differs from how we do.

If I am right about you as to that much - your heart, but your method - then do this much - google the words "pdf Things That Differ Stam" download said pdf and read it.

If your heart is right, you will see what we are saying is "the word of truth."

If your heart is right - IF you can set aside, at least for the time being, how you see things, that you might give the book a fair hearing out.

We don't agree with its every point; given the continuing refinement in understanding that further light nevers ceases in. Nevertheless, most of what it asserts is our Perspective.

And like I said, get ready for a whole lot of Bible...

I do think you are trying to be kind to me, and that is more than what the others are doing.

However, you are wrong when you think I do not understand your beliefs. I understand it completely.

I believed in God and Jesus since I was a small child.

I was not saved until I started to obey Jesus.

I can prove what I say easily with the scriptures.

I ask you now what you have asked me, and that is to consider more carefully what I am saying.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 01:08 PM
You said "I do not sin", but you will not tell us how long it has been since you sinned.

Interesting.

I am not on trial. You have no charges you can put against me.

This is about Jesus and the Holy Bible.

Let's talk about that and stop making this about me.

SaulToPaul
May 5th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Let's talk about that and stop making this about me.

Stop boasting untruthfully, saying "I do not sin".

You are not fooling anyone, especially the LORD.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 01:10 PM
This is true of her if indeed it is her life. Who among us can say otherwise?

Cross Reference, I want to think that you said something in my favor; however, I do not like to assume things. I am not sure what you are saying. Could you explain it more for me?

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Stop boasting untruthfully, saying "I do not sin".

You are not fooling anyone, especially the LORD.

I don't sin. Would you like to tell me how you sin everyday? Maybe you should open up about this, and then I can show you from the scriptures how you can overcome.

SaulToPaul
May 5th, 2015, 01:22 PM
I don't sin.

Delusional.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 01:23 PM

I have proven with scripture that repent is of sins.The MAD believers say Jesus did not preach repent of sins after he was crucified and ascended into heave.

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

Vs.

"I do not sin..."-you

So, you lied, or you are stoned/drunk.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Delusional.

Haven't you stopped ANY sins because of Jesus?

ANY?

If you had given up even one sin because of Jesus, then you would know how good it is and the life in his words.

I am not talking about the sins you never did. I am talking about sins you stopped doing because of the Lord.

SaulToPaul
May 5th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Vs.

"I do not sin..."-you

So, you lied, or you are stoned/drunk.

All you have to do is redefine sin, saint john.

SaulToPaul
May 5th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Haven't you stopped ANY sins because of Jesus?

ANY?

If you had given up even one sin because of Jesus, then you would know know how good it is and the life in his words.

I am not talking about the sins you never did. I am talking about sins you stopped doing because of the Lord.

You miss the mark of perfection daily.
Sin.

Fess up, maybe then you will trust the LORD.

Cross Reference
May 5th, 2015, 01:26 PM
All you have to do is redefine sin, saint john.

Re-define?? Does not conviction of it not fit in?

Bright Raven
May 5th, 2015, 01:27 PM
I don't sin. Would you like to tell me how you sin everyday? Maybe you should open up about this, and then I can show you from the scriptures how you can overcome.

Then why the following scriptures;

1 John 1:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 01:32 PM
You miss the mark of perfection daily.
Sin.

Fess up, maybe then you will trust the LORD.

I trusted Jesus and started doing exactly as he said.

I became as a child; not a bad child with misunderstandings, but as a good child; one who trusted Jesus and would do anything he said.

I admitted I was a sinner. I thought of all my sins in my life, and I confessed them to him, and I asked for forgiveness.

I did what Jesus said to do, even if I did not understand why.

I trusted Jesus and stopped being angry with my brothers who sinned against me. I forgave them and everyone else who has done wrong to me.

I trusted Jesus when he said do not doubt. I stopped doubting if he really was real.

I trusted Jesus when he said not to sin in my heart by lusting, being angry...I thought only of what was good.

I did other things too that Jesus said.

I called on Jesus to help me.

I have a powerful testimony. Jesus Christ himself saved me.

rougueone
May 5th, 2015, 01:34 PM

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

You often 'rebuke" people for taking a single Scripture and using it. But again, you have. And again GW you claim " false teacher's, accuser's, ET.... Then you took the Scripture way out of it;s context as Rev. Revelation 9:20 is specific to the three WOE's" and appear to be during the final days of tribulation. Yes, the same sins are idolatry and are present today. But Rev 12 is specific to the very minute final days of man.

Further, you have the idea that Obedience is linked to salvation. Yet the Scripture states otherwise:

Luke 24:7--
and He said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, 47and that repentance for ( the ), forgiveness ( already forgiven) of sins would be proclaimed ( what is proclaimed --First, forgivness of sins--repentance next ), in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48"You are witnesses of these things.…

" that repentance for forgiveness of sins" The sins are already forgiven. Very clear G.W. Salvation is clear here. Then comes a heart to repent of ones sins. When a person submits to Jesus the first time that very wise choice is the FIRST act of Repentance. because they declare Jesus. Then comes maturity--growth in Jesus. These are " Babes" in Christ redemption. As they submit and remain in our Christ, they will become more aware of their sins, and hopefully repent. The process of Sanctification.

You have stated many times, " I do not sin", but if I do....If you do ? This is very revealing GW. You are indirectly eluding that you do not sin. But if in the event you do. Then you repent. There are about 600 noted sins in Gods word. Yet you imply to have a handle on all of these? Every moment of every hour of every day.

I could offer more Scripture but you will probably rebuke me anyway... steer from the context of the post, or: "You are merely doing what the accuser does."
I hope our all loving Lord brings you into a place of rest, patience, and knowledge.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Then why the following scriptures;

1 John 1:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

That scripture is about admitting we are sinners when we want to be saved.

Read carefully what John is saying. He is speaking about never having the truth in the first place.

We must admit we are sinners to be saved.

SaulToPaul
May 5th, 2015, 01:39 PM

False.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 01:41 PM

"I don't sin."-God's UNTruth this thread

Vs.

This thread:

"John tells us that if we did not admit we are sinners then the truth is not in us because we must admit we are sinners and repent of them if we are to be saved."-God'sUNTruth

Drunk/smoking a bong, or lies. No other option.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 01:42 PM

Read carefully what John is saying. He is speaking about never having the truth in the first place.

"admitting we are sinners"-God's UNTruth this thread

Vs.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 01:45 PM
I admitted I was a sinner.

Vs.

Party on, Garth.

Bright Raven
May 5th, 2015, 01:45 PM

Some claim that they have no sin. Jesus taught that those who owned up to their sin could find forgiveness while those who were blind to their sin would be left mired in it. We ought not deny our sins, but rather confess them before God. This opens the door for his forgiving and cleansing light to purify our hearts. (KJV StudyBible, 2nd edition)

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 01:46 PM
You often 'rebuke" people for taking a single Scripture and using it.

I do no such thing.

But again, you have. And again GW you claim " false teacher's, accuser's, ET.... Then you took the Scripture way out of it;s context as Rev. Revelation 9:20 is specific to the three WOE's"

I have proven with scripture that repent is of sins, and that Jesus preached that before the cross, and from heaven.

Further, you have the idea that Obedience is linked to salvation. Yet the Scripture states otherwise:

Of course, obedience has to do with salvation. Jesus is the way.

Luke 24:7--
and He said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, 47and that repentance for ( the ), forgiveness ( already forgiven) of sins would be proclaimed ( what is proclaimed --First, forgivness of sins--repentance next ), in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48"You are witnesses of these things.…

" that repentance for forgiveness of sins" The sins are already forgiven.

We do not have access to this grace unless we have living faith.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Very clear G.W. Salvation is clear here. Then comes a heart to repent of ones sins. When a person submits to Jesus the first time that very wise choice is the FIRST act of Repentance. because they declare Jesus. Then comes matuturity--growth in Jesus. These are " Babes" in Chrisht redemption. As they submit and remain in our Christ, they will become more aware of their sins, and hopefully repent.

We are to repent of our sins. Sin is what keeps us from God.

Isaiah 59:2 But your sinful acts have alienated you from your God; your sins have caused him to reject you and not listen to your prayers.

We are reconciled to God by belief in Jesus Christ and the repentance of our sins.

You have stated many times, " I do not sin", but if I do....If you do ? This is very revealing GW. You are indirectly eluding that you do not sin. But if in the event you do. Then you repent. There are about 600 noted sins in Gods word. Yet you imply to have a handle on all of these? Every moment of every hour of every day.

It is easy.

I could offer more Scripture but you will rebuke me anyway... "You are merely doing what the accuser does."
I hope our all loving Lord brings you into a place of rest, patience, and knowledge.

I am the one who has been attacked. You are the one doing the attacking.

I have patience and knowledge. I am trying to show others what Jesus has shown me.

Believe and obey Jesus.

SaulToPaul
May 5th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Vs.

Party on, Garth.

Mrs. Lesh isn't fooling anyone on TOL, saint john.
Much less the LORD of all.

Cross Reference
May 5th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Some claim that they have no sin. Jesus taught that those who owned up to their sin could find forgiveness while those who were blind to their sin would be left mired in it. We ought not deny our sins, but rather confess them before God. This opens the door for his forgiving and cleansing light to purify our hearts. (KJV StudyBible, 2nd edition)

Since we are all open to "vanity" do you not think this is where the issue of sin in developed and needs be overcome? I think so because i am human and still subjected to its influence. OMT, was not Jesus not also subjected to it that we can know it can be overcome simply because, He did it and has, by the new birth, enabled us to follow suit?

Cross Reference
May 5th, 2015, 01:55 PM
With regards to the law, Paul said he was blameless. What does that mean? How should that be received by us?

Bright Raven
May 5th, 2015, 02:02 PM
Since we are all open to "vanity" do you not think this is where the issue of sin in developed and needs be overcome? I think so because i am human and still subjected to its influence. OMT, was not Jesus not also subjected to it that we can know it can be overcome simply because, He did it and has, by the new birth, enabled us to follow suit?

I think he has given us the tool of asking for forgiveness. In no way do I consider myself equal to the Lord. We will sin, he had no sin and this is why he has given us an avenue of escape in asking for forgiveness. Or should we be like the Pharisees who thought themselves to be without sin, ready to cast the first stone.

serpentdove
May 5th, 2015, 02:22 PM
"'Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.'

John tells us that if we did not admit we are sinners then the truth is not in us because we must admit we are sinners and repent of them if we are to be saved." May as well. :idunno: God knows all about them anyway (Ps 51:4). :smokie:

Why will men die? Eze 18:31

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 02:42 PM
May as well. :idunno: God knows all about them anyway (Ps 51:4). :smokie:

Why will men die? Eze 18:31

Amen.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 02:43 PM
With regards to the law, Paul said he was blameless. What does that mean? How should that be received by us?

Excellent point.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 02:49 PM
Mrs. Lesh isn't fooling anyone on TOL, saint john.
Much less the LORD of all.

I can recognize sawdust, in the engine, like Gome, Mayor.

Ask Mr. Religion
May 5th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function...

Good suggestion.

Another one:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4082297#post4082297

AMR

john w
May 5th, 2015, 03:02 PM
Good suggestion.

Another one:

AMR

What are you talking about, you puffed up as a bullfrog, Clavinist "elect one?"

And quit spamming TOL, with your irrelevant links, which is your MO on TOL, since you don't survey the book, but instead rely on your Clavinist commentaries.

Totton Linnet
May 5th, 2015, 03:23 PM

I became as a child; not a bad child with misunderstandings, but as a good child; one who trusted Jesus and would do anything he said.

I admitted I was a sinner. I thought of all my sins in my life, and I confessed them to him, and I asked for forgiveness.

I did what Jesus said to do, even if I did not understand why.

I trusted Jesus and stopped being angry with my brothers who sinned against me. I forgave them and everyone else who has done wrong to me.

I trusted Jesus when he said do not doubt. I stopped doubting if he really was real.

I trusted Jesus when he said not to sin in my heart by lusting, being angry...I thought only of what was good.

I did other things too that Jesus said.

I called on Jesus to help me.

I have a powerful testimony. Jesus Christ himself saved me.

You never speak about the indwelling Spirit.....the NEW LIFE in Jesus. And we all believe in obedience, but YOU claim it is why you were saved and why you remain saved.

THAT is what we quarrel with.

Lazy afternoon
May 5th, 2015, 03:27 PM
You never speak about the indwelling Spirit.....the NEW LIFE in Jesus. And we all believe in obedience, but YOU claim it is why you were saved and why you remain saved.

John W and Saul to Paul, never talk about that either.

GT says she obeys the Lords commandments and

John W and Saul to Paul see no need to keep them at all.

LA

Cross Reference
May 5th, 2015, 03:40 PM
I think he has given us the tool of asking for forgiveness. In no way do I consider myself equal to the Lord. We will sin, he had no sin and this is why he has given us an avenue of escape in asking for forgiveness. Or should we be like the Pharisees who thought themselves to be without sin, ready to cast the first stone.

If asking for forgiveness was the is issue, no problem. We sin, ask forgiveness and move on. That is wrong unless you believe God wants a bunch of babies!!
God will have unto Himself a people without spot or wrinkle __ a people in which He will deposit Himself, with Jesus as the center piece.

Read the scriptures with that thought in mind.

Totton Linnet
May 5th, 2015, 03:47 PM

LA

Yes but the commandments are not given to the church.....The law was the wall that separated the Jews from the Gentiles, it has been pulled down, abolished so far as the church is concerned...we now live and overcome by faith.

You guys need to learn and not to teach, because the fact is the more you try to conquer sin by obedience to the law [an you cain't count gospel precepts as law] the more you forbid the flesh, what Paul calls will worship the more you focus on and magnify and empower the very sin you are seeking to overcome.

That is how the law works. And Jesu's commands are 100 times tougher than Moses...so J of the w and STP are totally legit in disbelieving someone who says they obey the commands.

So what ARE the gospel commands, the commandments of Jesus?

It is Jesus looking at you and me [unholy you and me] and saying "be ye perfect as God is perfect" just like He said "Be light" and there was light.

The gospel precepts are telling you what God has MIRACULOUSLY made us to be...all we have to do is walk in newness of life, walk in this new life. We have to learn to do that, we have to practice it, confess it, rejoice in it, give thanks for it, and it will certainly come to pass in us.

Moreover neither you or Streuth can distinguish between the gospel that applies to salvation and the gospel that applies to discipleship.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 03:50 PM

LA

You missed the point of the thread, Christ rejector. Stay out of it.

Vs....................

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 04:36 PM

Vs.

When you start obeying "Jesus", you will understand.

:rotfl:

She is delusional....maybe even has a compelsion.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 04:41 PM

I'm sure you mean well, newbie, but many of us have been around the whole block with God's unTruth. Her problem is PRIDE....pure and simple. She refuses to learn because she fancies herself a great teacher.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 04:44 PM
However, you are wrong when you think I do not understand your beliefs. I understand it completely.

See? I told you so. PRIDE with a capital P.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 04:44 PM
:rotfl:

She is delusional....maybe even has a compelsion.

Or, GD, she's at "Happy Hour" early in the morning, and/or getting high.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Or, GD, she's at "Happy Hour" early in the morning, and/or getting high.

Truth be told, a glass of wine might do her good. ;)

Danoh
May 5th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Cross Reference

Excellent point.

Ok, GT, let's go with this as an exploration. You responded that was an excellent point. What is your understanding of what Paul meant by that?

Let's see where we each are on that much via Scripture for Scripture. Along the way, we might explore HOW we are each approaching the passages.

If you will, just ignore whomever does not approach this here in this way.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Cross Reference

Ok, GT, let's go with this as an exploration. You responded that was an excellent point. What is your understanding of what Paul meant by that?

Let's see where we each are on that much via Scripture for Scripture. Along the way, we might explore HOW we are each approaching the passages.

If you will, just ignore whomever does not approach this here in this way.

:Popcorn:

john w
May 5th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Truth be told, a glass of wine might do her good. ;)

Good one! And changing her bong water.

Lazy afternoon
May 5th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Yes but the commandments are not given to the church.....The law was the wall that separated the Jews from the Gentiles, it has been pulled down, abolished so far as the church is concerned...we now live and overcome by faith.

You guys need to learn and not to teach, because the fact is the more you try to conquer sin by obedience to the law [an you cain't count gospel precepts as law] the more you forbid the flesh, what Paul calls will worship the more you focus on and magnify and empower the very sin you are seeking to overcome.

That is how the law works. And Jesu's commands are 100 times tougher than Moses...so J of the w and STP are totally legit in disbelieving someone who says they obey the commands.

It is Jesus looking at you and me [unholy you and me] and saying "be ye perfect as God is perfect" just like He said "Be light" and there was light.

The gospel precepts are telling you what God has MIRACULOUSLY made us to be...all we have to do is walk in newness of life, walk in this new life. We have to learn to do that, we have to practice it, confess it, rejoice in it, give thanks for it, and it will certainly come to pass in us.

Moreover neither you or Streuth can distinguish between the gospel that applies to salvation and the gospel that applies to discipleship.

I am sorry that you do not know the Lords commandments.

Ist epistle of John.

LA

Lazy afternoon
May 5th, 2015, 07:28 PM
You missed the point of the thread, Christ rejector. Stay out of it.

Vs....................

Do not call me a Christ rejector.

Christ does not like it.

The point is that you teach it is unnecessary to repent of sins committed after you first thought you were saved.

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Those verses are speaking of sins committed after one begins to walk in the light.

Much of Pauls writings were instructions to believers that they should turn from their sinning, which men continue to do much of out of ignorance.

This is why believers have to overcome after they are saved--

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
Rev 3:4 You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
Rev 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Rev 3:6 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." '

Your method is to hide your sins instead of confessing and forsaking them.

LA

rougueone
May 5th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Good one! And changing her bong water.

let's do what is we know is righteous. Let's pray for G.T. Let's pray that the God begins to kindle GT's heart with HIS truth. Let's pray for Holy knowledge of Gods word to embrace GT and the Holy Spirit Baptizes GT in the LOVE that only God has for GT. I wanted to ask we all do this at a specific time, as we can pray as Gods people, the church. How does 7:30 pm, West coast time work? And as we pray let us ask for Holy Spirit to intercede on GT's behalf.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Good suggestion.

Another one:

AMR

I agree, it is a good question. Thank you for pointing that out.

rougueone
May 5th, 2015, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=Lazy afternoon;4309636]Do not call me a Christ rejector.

Christ does not like it.

The point is that you teach it is unnecessary to repent of sins committed after you first thought you were saved.

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Those verses are speaking of sins committed after one begins to walk in the light.

Much of Pauls writings were instructions to believers that they should turn from their sinning, which men continue to do much of out of ignorance.

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
Rev 3:4 You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
Rev 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Rev 3:6 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." '

================================================== ======
My post went into internet space. Go figure.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 08:05 PM
You never speak about the indwelling Spirit
That is just another false accusation from you.

.....the NEW LIFE in Jesus. And we all believe in obedience,

You say you believe in obedience now after you fought me for so long and lost.

but YOU claim it is why you were saved and why you remain saved.
Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses whom he will save.

He tells us what to do to be the person he saves.

You fight against me because I said I did what the Almighty says to do. Who fights with somebody for that?

Who can be against doing what God says to do for any reason? If you have done what Jesus says then you should know the joy in it.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 08:33 PM

LA

Thank you too for pointing that out.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 08:41 PM

Ist epistle of John.

LA

Amen.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 08:42 PM
let's do what is we know is righteous. Let's pray for G.T. Let's pray that the God begins to kindle GT's heart with HIS truth. Let's pray for Holy knowledge of Gods word to embrace GT and the Holy Spirit Baptizes GT in the LOVE that only God has for GT. I wanted to ask we all do this at a specific time, as we can pray as Gods people, the church. How does 7:30 pm, West coast time work? And as we pray let us ask for Holy Spirit to intercede on GT's behalf.

You need to pray for yourselves.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 08:45 PM

Christ does not like it.

LA

Law....law.....law....and more law. :nono:

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 08:51 PM

I'm sorry, but I cannot pray by the clock. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum who has prayed without ceasing for this particular poster and many others here. Now I pray that she is silenced so that she doesn't lead any one else down the path she has chosen to walk. I pray for those members of the body of Christ who stand against her....that the Lord gives them wisdom and a healthy dose of patience. :)

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 08:58 PM
The wall was the ceremonial works, for the Jews and Gentiles sinned alike.
Do you understand that? The wall of hostility was that the Jews had the ceremonial works to clean themselves so they could justify themselves before God, so that they could go to the temple where God’s Spirit was.
The Gentiles were dead in their sins and in the uncircumcision of their flesh.

That is what Paul says about the law when someone tries to obey and they have no faith. The law was not based on faith. There were Jews who could obey the old law and not have faith, and there were Jews who obeyed the old law and did have faith.

There were people who obeyed the old law blamelessly.

Luke 1:16 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

We can overcome sin by obeying Jesus.

How is it you say you obey Jesus but then do not know people can stop sinning?

We do not have access to that grace unless we have living faith. See Romans 5:2.

You say the foulest things and you think you are funny making up names for me. If I did not know any better, I still would not follow a teaching from a person like you.

rougueone
May 5th, 2015, 08:59 PM
I'm sorry, but I cannot pray by the clock. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum who has prayed without ceasing for this particular poster and many others here. Now I pray that she is silenced so that she doesn't lead any one else down the path she has chosen to walk. I pray for those members of the body of Christ who stand against her....that the Lord gives them wisdom and a healthy dose of patience. :)

Also for me, "....that the Lord gives "ME" continued wisdom and a healthy dose of patience. "

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 09:03 PM

Who would you say such a thing as that? Why would anyone need protection from someone preaching obedience to Christ?

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 09:04 PM

Ist epistle of John.

LA

Here we see LA trying to use the law of God unlawfully.

I am sorry, LA, that you and others don't know the law's purpose or who it was made FOR. It was made for the ungodly until FAITH comes.

1 Tim. 1:9
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

It certainly cannot give anyone LIFE. Believing is what gives us LIFE.

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Those who fight against me fight against me for saying there is only one gospel.

They fight against me for saying we can believe and obey before we are saved.

They fight against me for saying repent is of sins.

They fight against me for saying we have to obey to remain saved.

I prove everything that I say with scripture.

The excuses I have gotten from those who go against me are:

We cannot obey before we are saved.

We cannot stop sinning.

You use a perverse translation.

Jesus gave another gospel to Paul.

rougueone
May 5th, 2015, 09:17 PM
The wall was the ceremonial works, for the Jews and Gentiles sinned alike.
Do you understand that? The wall of hostility was that the Jews had the ceremonial works to clean themselves so they could justify themselves before God, so that they could go to the temple where God’s Spirit was.
The Gentiles were dead in their sins and in the uncircumcision of their flesh.

That is what Paul says about the law when someone tries to obey and they have no faith. The law was not based on faith. There were Jews who could obey the old law and not have faith, and there were Jews who obeyed the old law and did have faith.

There were people who obeyed the old law blamelessly.
Luke 1:16 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.
We can overcome sin by obeying Jesus.
How is it you say you obey Jesus but then do not know people can stop sinning?

We do not have access that that grace unless we have living faith. See Romans 5:2.

You say the foulest things and you think you are funny making up names for me. If I did not know any better, I still would not follow a teaching from a person like you.

GT, we are sinners. For you to declare you are sinless you have declared yourself as the Christ, the Lamb of God, Jesus. For only God-Jesus is sinless. Please, for your own eternal life, " “Be still, and know that " I am" is God. Psalm 46:10. Because YOU are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you. Nor any man who states he is without sin.
I john 1:8

Jeremiah 2:35
you say, 'I am innocent; he is not angry with me.' But I will pass judgment on you because you say, 'I have not sinned.'

GT.....All who walk near to God, in holiness and righteousness, are sensible that their best days and duties are mixed with sin.
You are being deceived by an evil spirit of pride and pride is a lie. Adam & Eve are the absolute perfect example of this. So please, take a step back GT. I am not your enemy. many here are not your enemy. We are trying, through our Lord, Jesus, to reveal to you these things, so you do not leave this earth in a state of deceivement . We love you and care about you.

Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin"? proverbs 20:9

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 09:25 PM
Who would say such a thing as that? Why would anyone need protection from someone preaching obedience to Christ?

BECAUSE, my poor ex-friend, for the 864th time.......you preach a FALSE GOSPEL. You preach a gospel that will NOT save anyone. You falsely claim that man's obedience saves and keeps him saved. You preach a LIE....the biggest LIE that was ever foisted upon mankind.

It is not what you DO that saves you. "Not of ourselves...." It is what the Lord Jesus Christ did for you. Believe it or you will never have LIFE. You will be looking to yourself and never find your way out of the darkness into the wonderful light. The Gospel....the simple Gospel of salvation. Nothing more and nothing less. Believe in your heart....and you will be saved. Don't put strings on God's Gift. He doesn't like it, and those who do so will answer to HIM.

Who is the ONE, GT? One....not two.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Why do you turn your back on this verse every single time it's shown to you? I'll tell you why. Because you preach YOUR own obedience, and you insist others look to their own obedience. Shame on you. The Lord is to get all the glory and YOU get NONE.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 09:29 PM
GT, we are sinners. For you to declare you are sinless you have declared yourself as the Christ, the Lamb of God, Jesus. For only God-Jesus is sinless. Please, for your own eternal life, " “Be still, and know that " I am" is God. Because YOU are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you. Nor any man who states he is without sin.
I john 1:8

Jeremiah 2:35
you say, 'I am innocent; he is not angry with me.' But I will pass judgment on you because you say, 'I have not sinned.'

GT.....All who walk near to God, in holiness and righteousness, are sensible that their best days and duties are mixed with sin.
You are an accuser.

I do not sin and that does not make me Christ. It makes me as a person being conformed to his image.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

I do not sin, and if I did, I would confess and repent of it.

1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 09:34 PM
Those who fight against me fight against me for saying there is only one gospel.

Because you don't know what the one gospel is. You add to it every single time....proven below.

We cannot stop sinning.

You try and mix law with grace. That's like trying to mix water with oil. If you could ever understand there is a difference between obeying the commandments and the obedience of faith, you might stand a chance. The law cannot give you life because it wasn't made to give you life. The law cannot make you righteous because it was not made to make you righteous. But....I already know you won't listen, so just plan on fighting with members of the body of Christ until you draw your last breath or hide your head in the sand. :bang:

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Also for me, "....that the Lord gives "ME" continued wisdom and a healthy dose of patience. "

I try not to pray for patience. You know what happens then. :chuckle:

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 09:38 PM
BECAUSE, my poor ex-friend, for the 864th time.......you preach a FALSE GOSPEL. You preach a gospel that will NOT save anyone. You falsely claim that man's obedience saves and keeps him saved. You preach a LIE....the biggest LIE that was ever foisted upon mankind.

It is not what you DO that saves you. "Not of ourselves...." It is what the Lord Jesus Christ did for you. Believe it or you will never have LIFE. You will be looking to yourself and never find your way out of the darkness into the wonderful light. The Gospel....the simple Gospel of salvation. Nothing more and nothing less. Believe in your heart....and you will be saved. Don't put strings on God's Gift. He doesn't like it, and those who do so will answer to HIM.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Why do you turn your back on this verse every single time it's shown to you? I'll tell you why. Because you preach YOUR own obedience, and you insist others look to their own obedience. Shame on you. The Lord is to get all the glory and YOU get NONE.

We do not have to do the ceremonial works to make ourselves clean.

We still have to obey Jesus.

God nailed the ceremonial works to the cross.

God did not nail obeying Him to the cross.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 09:44 PM
Because you don't know what the one gospel is. You add to it every single time....proven below.

You try and mix law with grace. That's like trying to mix water with oil. If you could ever understand there is a difference between obeying the commandments and the obedience of faith, you might stand a chance. The law cannot give you life because it wasn't made to give you life. The law cannot make you righteous because it was not made to make you righteous. But....I already know you won't listen, so just plan on fighting with members of the body of Christ until you draw your last breath or hide your head in the sand. :bang:

We are no longer UNDER the law, we have the law written on our hearts and minds, see Hebrews 10:16.

There was a change to that old law, see Hebrews 7:12.

That changed old law is our new law.

All those who are saved have to obey the law, the new law, the new law is in the New Covenant.

True believers uphold the law. See Romans 3:31.

The new law is the law of the Spirit, see Romans 8:2, the perfect law, see James 1:25.

It is the law that gives freedom, see James 2:12.

It is the LAW that requires faith, see Romans 3:27.

It is the law of Christ, see 1 Corinthians 9:21, and Galatians 6:2.

rougueone
May 5th, 2015, 09:46 PM
yet you then state:

We cannot stop sinning.

[/COLOR] yet you then state:

Again, you can save yourself. You can come to God without Jesus and obey. This my friend is extremly dangerous, Anti-Christ, and of the devil who has deceived you. Because Jesus said "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. 7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also;

No. You stated above you can do so on your own. This is where people are trying to stop/ come against you.

Again, you are stating that you are equall to God and live a sin free life.

No you have not and cannot as you do not have Jesus as your Lord, nor Savior, and thus are void of Gods Holy Spirit to which only we can understand the Words in the Bible.

We cannot stop sinning.

I have lifted you to Gods Holy place in Jesus. My hope and prayer is that you are engulfed by Gods presence and BORN-AGAIN.

Final.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 09:46 PM
You say you believe in obedience now after you fought me for so long and lost.

Proving once again that you don't listen. :nono:

NO ONE says they don't believe in obedience. NOR do they say obedience is wrong. Smack yourself upside the head and maybe it will knock some sense into that hard head of yours. Salvation is a gift we receive by grace through faith.

The obedience of FAITH is believing. That's it.....that's how we're saved. It's not what we DO, but what the Lord did for us.

You try to put the cart before the horse and then turn around and claim we say there doesn't need to be a horse. Think....use the brain God gave you. (Hint: ditch the pride and you may see.)

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 09:47 PM
We are no longer UNDER the law, we have the law written on our hearts and minds, see Hebrews 10:16.

There was a change to that old law, see Hebrews 7:12.

That changed old law is our new law.

All those who are saved have to obey the law, the new law, the new law is in the New Covenant.

True believers uphold the law. See Romans 3:31.

The new law is the law of the Spirit, see Romans 8:2, the perfect law, see James 1:25.

It is the law that gives freedom, see James 2:12.

It is the LAW that requires faith, see Romans 3:27.

It is the law of Christ, see 1 Corinthians 9:21, and Galatians 6:2.

Mixing law and grace. What a mess you make. :nono:

rougueone
May 5th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Yes. But patience is so important. ;)

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Proving once again that you don't listen. :nono:

NO ONE says they don't believe in obedience. NOR do they say obedience is wrong. Smack yourself upside the head and maybe it will knock some sense into that hard head of yours. Salvation is a gift we receive by grace through faith.

The obedience of FAITH is believing. That's it.....that's how we're saved. It's not what we DO, but what the Lord did for us.

You try to put the cart before the horse and then turn around and claim we say there doesn't need to be a horse. Think....use the brain God gave you. (Hint: ditch the pride and you may see.)

Are you agreeing now that we have to obey? Just answer with a yes or a no.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 09:55 PM
[/COLOR] yet you then state:

Again, you can save yourself. You can come to God without Jesus and obey. This my friend is extremly dangerous, Anti-Christ, and of the devil who has deceived you. Because Jesus said "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. 7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also;

No. You stated above you can do so on your own. This is where people are trying to stop/ come against you.

Again, you are stating that you are equall to God and live a sin free life.

No you have not and cannot as you do not have Jesus as your Lord, nor Savior, and thus are void of Gods Holy Spirit to which only we can understand the Words in the Bible.

We cannot stop sinning.

I have lifted you to Gods Holy place in Jesus. My hope and prayer is that you are engulfed by Gods presence and BORN-AGAIN.

Final.

You make up things that I do not say. You say things that are not right. I had to force myself to skim what you wrote. If you want to debate me, learn how to use the quote feature, so that you can see more easily that you make up things that I do not say; and please write shorter posts.

patrick jane
May 5th, 2015, 09:59 PM

i can't wait to pray for patience - :D

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:01 PM

We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.

Want the scripture reference?

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Are you agreeing now that we have to obey? Just answer with a yes or a no.

No, we do NOT have to obey the commandments.

Yes, we do have to have faith/believe (obedience of faith).

Believing is how we obey.

We have to BELIEVE (obedience of faith).

We do not have to OBEY (commandments).

Really, how much clearer can I made it?

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:06 PM
No, we do NOT have to obey the commandments.

Yes, we do have to have faith/believe (obedience of faith).

Believing is how we obey.

We have to BELIEVE (obedience of faith).

We do not have to OBEY (commandments).

Really, how much clearer can I made it?

You have just shown that you do go against me for saying we have to obey. Now stop saying I do not get something straight about you and your beliefs.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:08 PM

No, we fight against any poser, fraud, child of the devil, such as yourself, that asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:08 PM
We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.

:dead:

Luke 18:13-14
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:11 PM
:dead:

Luke 18:13-14
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

That is about a REPENTANT sinner.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:11 PM
No, we fight against any poser, fraud, child of the devil, such as yourself, that asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

Christ does not like it.

LA

You missed the point of the thread, you wicked Christ rejector. Sit down. I do not recognize you, vile child of the devil.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:13 PM

That is satanic.

You preach the good news is that we do not have to obey. I would laugh, but it is just too serious of an issue.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:14 PM
You missed the point of the thread, you wicked Christ rejector. Sit down. I do not recognize you, vile child of the devil.

John, your avatar picture looks like you are in a basement.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:17 PM
You preach the good news is that we do not have to obey. I would laugh, but it is just too serious of an issue.

Your saint Judas told you to say that there is just one piece of good news, in the bible, child of the devil, along with your father.

That is satanic.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:17 PM
You have just shown that you do go against me for saying we have to obey. Now stop saying I do not get something straight about you and your beliefs.

Stop saying "we". We are not riding in the same boat.

Christ is not the end of the law for those who obey, but for those who believe. You obey (kinda sorta) and I have believed unto righteousness (with all my heart). Romans 10:4

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:19 PM

I don't negotiate with wolves, or communists. Stay out of the way.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:19 PM
Stop saying "we". We are not riding in the same boat.

Christ is not the end of the law for those who obey, but for those who believe. You obey (kinda sorta) and I have believed unto righteousness (with all my heart). Romans 10:4

The old law had the ceremonial works to make one clean and righteous before God. Jesus now makes us clean. That does not mean we no longer have to obey Jesus; it means we do not have to get circumcised.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:20 PM

Fool. God's standard is perfection. Clearly you fail. :nono:

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:21 PM

She misquoted me, sport. Pay attention. She's the one that is not using the quote function properly. I quoted her words from another thread, and she quoted me, as if I said it. Again, read, pay attention, or get smart, by growing a brain.

This is what I quoted her, as saying, from other threads:

Vs.

This is what she posted-post #3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w View Post

=it looks like I said "1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.That is about never being saved in the first place.After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still..."

...when I was quoting her.

Can someone teach you how to spell, Jethro, and use proper English? Stay out of this thread, as you've added nothing to me, "hit and run" punk, or the body of Christ, but hot air.

And why don't you learn how to use the quote function?

See how that works, condescending one? Good.

Have a seat. You don't matter on TOL.

Danoh
May 5th, 2015, 10:25 PM

Yep; tribulation.

But, I'm Cessasionist, so...

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:26 PM
The old law had the ceremonial works to make one clean and righteous before God. Jesus now makes us clean. That does not mean we no longer have to obey Jesus; it means we do not have to get circumcised.

Foolish woman. No ceremonial work or being circumcised made anyone clean and righteous before God. Close your mouth and open you eyes. READ.....

Romans 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:28 PM
Yep; tribulation.

But, I'm Cessasionist, so...

I suppose I could look that up, but, yeah, I try to pretend like I have plenty of patience. :D

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:31 PM
Foolish woman. No ceremonial work or being circumcised made anyone clean and righteous before God. Close your mouth and open you eyes. READ.....

Romans 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

God commanded the ceremonial works of the law. It made people outwardly clean. Paul is speaking of CIRCUMCISION. Do you really think that Paul is speaking against Abraham for obeying God?

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:32 PM

That is about a REPENTANT sinner.

Sinner is the operative word there, oh snake in the grass. Would you care to retract your statement?

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:33 PM
She misquoted me, sport. Pay attention. She's the one that is not using the quote function properly. I quoted her words from another thread, and she quoted me, as if I said it. Again, read, pay attention, or get smart, by growing a brain.

This is what I quoted her, as saying, from other threads:

Vs.

This is what she posted-post #3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w View Post

=it looks like I said "1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.That is about never being saved in the first place.After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still..."

...when I was quoting her.

Can someone teach you how to spell, Jethro, and use proper English? Stay out of this thread, as you've added nothing to me, "hit and run" punk, or the body of Christ, but hot air.

And why don't you learn how to use the quote function?

See how that works, condescending one? Good.

Have a seat. You don't matter on TOL.

You are another one who needs to shorten his posts. I force myself to skim your short posts. I ignore everything you write in your long posts. Lighthouse was right when he said, "Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function..."

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:35 PM
God commanded the ceremonial works of the law. It made people outwardly clean. Paul is speaking of CIRCUMCISION. Do you really think that Paul is speaking against Abraham for obeying God?

No, I know Paul is speaking of Abraham's faith. And I know you've been shown this hundreds if not thousands of times. Poor thing...:nono:

Romans 4:10
How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:37 PM
Sinner is the operative word there, oh snake in the grass. Would you care to retract your statement?

God does not listen to sinners. You gave a scripture of a repentant sinner whom God heard.

Here is another scripture for you to consider carefully.

Proverbs 28:9
If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:38 PM
. I ignore everything you write

We know....that's why you never learn.

glorydaz
May 5th, 2015, 10:40 PM
God does not listen to sinners. You gave a scripture of a repentant sinner whom God heard.

Here is another scripture for you to consider carefully.

Proverbs 28:9
If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable.

Get saved and then you won't have to worry about being heard. You'll have become an adopted child of God, and can sit with the Lord in heavenly places.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:41 PM

Vs. your avatar, sweetie?

Post your pic, child of the devil.

I thought so. They don't allow pictures of you to be taken at the detox center, loser, or at 7 Eleven, where you work?

So there.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:42 PM

The ceremonial works made the people outwardly clean so that they could go to the temple to worship God.

Hebrews 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.

Danoh
May 5th, 2015, 10:44 PM

You are mixing gospels. I realize you do not agree. But one day we will all have to answer for what we asserted was sound, 1 Cor. 3.

For that alone you should look into what others assert, searching the Scriptures daily whether those things are so.

You appear to be searching it out, but you are mixing it all together.

I am not saying believe me because I said so. I am saying you do not understand what we are asserting.

You say you do. But you clearly do not.

1 John 1, for example, is the issue of John chapter John 8:31 to the end of that chapter.

And that is only the half of it.

Consider that if you truly understood what we are asserting you would not ask as many "what did you mean?" questions.

Often, the understanding results in knowing what was meant right off the bat.

Not in every case, as the understanding then has to be applied to examining the endless traditional responses we are all prone to as a result of the mess out there unless we apply Paul's "examine ye your own selves; whether ye be in the faith."

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:45 PM
You are another one who needs to shorten his posts. I force myself to skim your short posts. I ignore everything you write in your long posts. Lighthouse was right when he said, "Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function..."

You can't even spell, like Lighthouse can, you vile, loser, as you write like someone from "Teen Magazine," even though your an old lady.

You drunk, junkie. My evidence?:

“I don't sin…I do not sin and that does not make me Christ. It makes me as a person being conformed to his image... I do not sin, and if I did, I would confess and repent of it.”-God’sUNTruth

Vs.

“You are not telling the truth about me. If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.After I was saved, I continued to obey…..That scripture is about admitting we are sinners when we want to be saved.Read carefully what John is saying. He is speaking about never having the truth in the first place.We must admit we are sinners to be saved.”- God’sUNTruth

Vile liar, even coming on this site, to satanically claim that she does not sin.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:45 PM
Vs. your avatar, sweetie?

Post your pic, child of the devil.

I thought so. They don't allow pictures of you to be taken at the detox center, loser, or at 7 Eleven, where you work?

So there.

In the basement at your parents house?

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 10:51 PM
You are mixing gospels.

I realize you do not agree. But one day we will all have to answer for what we asserted was sound, 1 Cor. 3.

I already have God's Truth. You just preached against knowing the truth. Jesus says he reveals himself to those who obey. See John 14:21.

For that alone you should look into what others assert, searching the Scriptures daily whether those things are so.

You appear to be searching it out, but you are mixing it all together.

I am not saying believe me because I said so. I am saying you do not understand what we are asserting.

You say you do. But you clearly do not.

1 John 1, for example, is the issue of John chapter John 8:31 to the end of that chapter.

And that is only the half of it.

Consider that if you truly understood what we are asserting you would not ask as many "what did you mean?" questions.

That is illogical nonsense. Sometimes people need to clarify what they mean.

Often, the understanding results in knowing what was meant right off the bat.

Not in every case, as the understanding then has to be applied to examining the endless traditional responses we are all prone to as a result of the mess out there unless we apply Paul's "examine ye your own selves; whether ye be in the faith."

If you have to examine yourself to see if you are in the faith---then you are not in the faith.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:54 PM
Good one! All you do is cut'npaste/spam what you "wrote" in other "posts."

And you are largely ignored on TOL. We pay attention to you, or any other wolf, when we see you continually "spiritually" molesting the sheep/babes.

Get out of our territory, you wicked wolf-ette.

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:56 PM

Vs. you living with another old lady, such as yourself, as your "domestic partner?" Sodomy is a sin, don't you know? Oh, yes-you don't sin, do you liar-ette?

See how that works?

Is not your "shift" at 7 Eleven about to begin, you vile loser?

john w
May 5th, 2015, 10:57 PM

Post your pic, grumpy old lady.

I thought so.Embarrassed.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 11:03 PM
Get saved and then you won't have to worry about being heard. You'll have become an adopted child of God, and can sit with the Lord in heavenly places.

Psalm 66:18
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;

Psalm 145:19
He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

God's Truth
May 5th, 2015, 11:06 PM
You can't even spell, like Lighthouse can, you vile, loser, as you write like someone from "Teen Magazine," even though your an old lady.

You drunk, junkie. My evidence?:

“I don't sin…I do not sin and that does not make me Christ. It makes me as a person being conformed to his image... I do not sin, and if I did, I would confess and repent of it.”-God’sUNTruth

Vs.

“You are not telling the truth about me. If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.After I was saved, I continued to obey…..That scripture is about admitting we are sinners when we want to be saved.Read carefully what John is saying. He is speaking about never having the truth in the first place.We must admit we are sinners to be saved.”- God’sUNTruth

Vile liar, even coming on this site, to satanically claim that she does not sin.
Proverbs 21:24 Proud and haughty scorner is his name, who deals in proud wrath.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 12:04 AM

That's your best shot, spamming a verse, you can't even read, due to being drunk?

Genesis-Revelation.

So there.

And post your pic, you sinner, and child of the devil. in response to your vile "basement" comment towards me, old lady. Stuff the above scripture, you actress, as that describes you, and your wickedness, loser.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 12:05 AM

Vs.

Lazy afternoon
May 6th, 2015, 03:26 AM
Here we see LA trying to use the law of God unlawfully.

I am sorry, LA, that you and others don't know the law's purpose or who it was made FOR. It was made for the ungodly until FAITH comes.

1 Tim. 1:9
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

It certainly cannot give anyone LIFE. Believing is what gives us LIFE.

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

You are a law unto yourself.

You do not even know what the Lords commandments are, which is not surprising because you do not keep them.

1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

(1Jn 2:7) Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

(1Jn 2:8) Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

(1Jn 3:23) And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

(1Jn 4:21) And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

LA

Lazy afternoon
May 6th, 2015, 03:36 AM

Why do you turn your back on the other part of the verse.

Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Christ's obedience and our faith in Him (because He is revealed to us and we are invited) saves us from Gods wrath, but the fanciful idea that you are perfected at your conversion, made sinless, as you claim, is denying the truths of the entire Bible.

1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

It should be obvious from these verses that it is the saved who have His word in them, and it is the saved who need cleansing from all unrighteousness.

To deny the convictions of sin necessary to be perfected in Holiness is to make God a liar as the verses state.

LA

Lazy afternoon
May 6th, 2015, 03:44 AM

I doubt that any who sit in Heavenly places with the Lord can talk like John W or yourself.

LA

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 05:46 AM

At least he can use a hot plate there, unlike Mrs. Mendelbright's.

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 05:47 AM
You do not even know what the Lords commandments are, which is not surprising because you do not keep them.

LA the Great spiritual one, judge of all mankind.

Sherman
May 6th, 2015, 07:31 AM
Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function...I second that. John, your argument would have more credibility if you would quote where she actually said that instead of just leveling accusations. Right now the thread just looks like another senseless call out thread.

This Charming Manc
May 6th, 2015, 08:15 AM
tell him to get a haircut too ..........

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 09:11 AM
I would like to ask a question to those who go against my saying we have to obey to remain saved.

If someone is not obeying Jesus in their lifetime on earth, then what kind of salvation in this life do they have?

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 09:20 AM
I have proven easily that repent is of sins, and it is a command from Jesus from the right hand of God in heaven. I have also proven that it is Jesus' command to the whole world:

Why don't you read those scriptures and believe them, and stop preaching that repent is not of sins, and that Jesus never tells us all to repent of our sins?

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Did you read that scripture? That is what will happen if SAVED people do not repent.

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 09:29 AM
tell him to get a haircut too ..........

He doesn't like Floyd, and Mt Pilot is 16 miles away.

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Did you read that scripture?

The Whomster asked this a lot, too.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 09:35 AM
The Whomster asked this a lot, too.

I ask that because I know people do not usually read the scriptures posted.

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 09:37 AM
I ask that because I know people do not usually read the scriptures posted.

Ok, Jan.

Puppet
May 6th, 2015, 09:40 AM
Thats why I dont go to Arminian churches. They keep going in circles . They become Christians and then they loose in in a few minutes and then become Christians ,agian and agian. I find Arminian churches boring cause they don't move on. Thats why you don't see old people in loud churches that focus on entertainment instead of worship. Unregenerates loves entertainment and that's where the $$$$$ are to fund the pastor's new house and cars. Too much focus on stealing bucks from atheists.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 10:15 AM
I second that. John, your argument would have more credibility if you would quote where she actually said that instead of just leveling accusations. Right now the thread just looks like another senseless call out thread.

No, you missed it. Lighthouse asserted that I did not know how to use the quote feature, and missed that she misquoted me. I posted her exact words, as she spams on every thread, and anyone, on TOL, including yourself, who is paying attention to what this wolf-ette has been saying, over the recent past, and continues to say, would not give me this "credibility" jazz, and suggest I "quote where she actually said that instead of just leveling accusations." "leveling accusations?" Sit down, please, "mod." And I said "please," so forget sending me to the penalty box. Clear? Good.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Post #220:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109919&page=15

Being the most humble poster in the history of mankind, there you go, which a 5 year old can see, and reflects what most know on TOL, re. this poser God'sUNTruth.

Jesus' words are not temporary.

They are forever, and they are life.

I wouldn't believe or listen to anything you say. Just read what comes out of your heart when you post.

Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father.

Revelation 16:11 They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their sufferings and because of their sores, but nevertheless they still refused to repent of their deeds.

The end of the ceremonial law the law with the ceremonial works. Those are the rules and regulations that God nailed to the cross.

Ephesians 2:15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,

We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still.

Sherman
May 6th, 2015, 11:10 AM
No, you missed it. Lighthouse asserted that I did not know how to use the quote feature, and missed that she misquoted me. I posted her exact words, as she spams on every thread, and anyone, on TOL, including yourself, who is paying attention to what this wolf-ette has been saying, over the recent past, and continues to say, would not give me this "credibility" jazz, and suggest I "quote where she actually said that instead of just leveling accusations." "leveling accusations?" Sit down, please, "mod." And I said "please," so forget sending me to the penalty box. Clear? Good.Where does she claim she does not sin? Show me the post.

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Where does she claim she does not sin? Show me the post.

You are an accuser.

I do not sin and that does not make me Christ. It makes me as a person being conformed to his image.

Sherman
May 6th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Thank you. That is all I ask. It helps when you challenge a person for false doctrine, that you actually quote the post. ;)

And another thing. All the name calling isn't necessary.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 12:32 PM
Thank you. That is all I ask. It helps when you challenge a person for false doctrine, that you actually quote the post. ;)

She's said it 3/4 times. I ask that you refrain from not paying attention, to what she has said:

Post # 60, over a month ago:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109122&page=4

I would quote it properly, but the thread is closed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaulToPaul
When was the last time you sinned?

"I do not sin. I have stumbled. I am working on not even stumbling. Do you keep living in sin? I answered your question, will you answer mine?"-GHod'sUNTruth

john w
May 6th, 2015, 12:36 PM

Post #16:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4309220

john w
May 6th, 2015, 12:43 PM

Ask her to quote properly. She misquoted me.And ask her to refrain from her condescending "basement" comments, directed towards me. That is not "name calling?"

Puppet
May 6th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Ask her to quote properly. She misquoted me.And ask her to refrain from her condescending "basement" comments, directed towards me. That is not "name calling?"

Isn't that the basement in your profile picture?

john w
May 6th, 2015, 01:05 PM

Is that fake avatar of yours up, because you're a troll, embarrassed by your pic? Let's compare where I live, with yours?

I thought so, loser. Post your pic.

Real tough gal, eh? "Puppet?" Cute name, toots.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 01:07 PM

I apologize, toots. I thought you mattered on TOL:

"This page has had 69 visits"-in 4 months

I may call on you in the future, toots. Be seated until then.

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 01:25 PM

I don't think they really believe that john bud fox w lives in a basement. I'm guessing it's a high rise luxury condo overlooking Wally's?

john w
May 6th, 2015, 01:29 PM
I don't think they really believe that john bud fox w lives in a basement. I'm guessing it's a high rise luxury condo overlooking Wally's?

That sweet guy, Tet., and that nutcase canyandycain, think I live in a trailer park. Of course, both of them think we live in the mil. k right now. Curious.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 01:30 PM

Sherm is a mite spirited, dun't you reckon?

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 01:34 PM
That sweet guy, Tet., and that nutcase canyandycain, think I live in a trailer park.

That's because most of us MAD wackos are uneducated, southern, poor, and spend all of our limited funds on cheap beer and Charlie Daniels cassettes. Right?

Danoh
May 6th, 2015, 01:36 PM
I have friends in what is referred to by some as "the holiness movement."

They assert, given there understanding of those passages they put together in the way they do, that they do not sin.

We talk about these things all the time; in disagreement.

I understand where they are coming from and show them the very verses they are basing that on.

I relate to them that they believe those verses are talking about them in this age, in the absence of verses that contradict that this refers to believers now.

But that does not fit what they believe, as they do not understand what sin is - it is anything that falls short of the glory of God.

Further, they refuse to study out how these things are portrayed in Acts and so on...

You have that early Messianic assembly lacking in nothing; and all are on the same page, and Peter is a reader of the thoughts and intents of other's hearts through the Spirit, and so on.

And then you have a break down and diminishing away such that those same faithful saints end up no longer able to be on the same page, Peter having to second guess the Lord in Acts 10, and so on, and the saints at Jerusalem, poor saints now, and so on....

What my friends do is explain all that with,"Well, that's because this, that, the other..."

Absent from their explanations are passages that tell the story themselves, let alone the frame of reference said story must be approached from.

Its the cult mentality. Where you buy into a belief system so deeply that it begins to function as its own logic as to this, that, the other.

"Well, he hits me, but he doesn't mean, to; he's; he's a good man; he even holds down three jobs..."

Its that kind of built-in rationale, and its sad. In all its forms.

This is very different from searching things out in the Word, not to prove one's view, but simply to learn what one's view is to be.

And towards that; understanding by what principles one is to go about conducting such a search, must first be sought out.

This too, sought out in the Word itself - not in books about it, nor in notions of "the Spirit its leading me... and, I just know..."

Nothing must be left to the chance of our own reasoning about what's what - absolutely nothing.

Note, for example, what the writer of Proverbs instructs as to the Law's role in its revealing of God's will back then - Proverbs 3:

1. My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4. So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

It relates that to lean unto one's own understanding rather than on the Law, is evil. It relates that to lean on the Law as to one's understanding is to depart from evil; is to acknowledge God.

And that was the Law, given one aspect of God's intent through the Law's - Romans 3:

19. Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22. Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

In Genesis 11 and Romans 1 and into Romans 2, God is depicted as having turned from the Gentiles for their having gone their own way.

Then, in Genesis 12, He is depicted as starting over, over with a new people.

Then, in the balance of Romans 2 and into Romans 3, He is depicted as having proven through the Law that Israel too was no better off.

All towards glorifying the Only One worthy of Gory...

Through "the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

That's a change in things.

Big Time!

The more astute [those who actually pay attention to what they are reading when reading Scripture] cannot but note that this is announced after Israel's temporary fall at Acts 7:71, per Matt.12:30-32, Rom. 2 and 9-11!

This greatly impacts one's understanding of many things asserted in Scripture after that.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 01:50 PM
That's because most of us MAD wackos are uneducated, southern, poor, and spend all of our limited funds on cheap beer and Charlie Daniels cassettes. Right?

Nothin like a 6 pack of Schaefer beer, and a pack of Marbs, for $5, way back there yonder, in the olden days. You reckon? And I dig 8 tracks, especially my "Stairway to Heaven" 8 track, by the Led masters.

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Nothin like a 6 pack of Schaefffer beer, and a pack of Marbs, for $5, way back there yonder, in the olden days. You reckon?

All that and a pack of "nabs", too.
That's cheese crackers for high society TOLers.

SaulToPaul
May 6th, 2015, 01:53 PM
especially my "Stairway to Heaven" 8 track, by the Led masters.

Reminds me of GT, straining her guts out climbing that stairway, hoping to one day make it up to heaven.

They are no Leonard Blush, but the Led Masters had some catchy tunes.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 02:24 PM
All that and a pack of "nabs", too.
That's cheese crackers for high society TOLers.

However, you Esquire Club, country club types, shore are a bit snooty, I hear. Next you'll want to talk to me about bringing Wally's "Nectarine Crush" public, and showin' off, by using dem fancy financial words, like "IPO."

Cross Reference
May 6th, 2015, 02:24 PM
Thats why I dont go to Arminian churches. They keep going in circles . They become Christians and then they loose in in a few minutes and then become Christians ,agian and agian. I find Arminian churches boring cause they don't move on. Thats why you don't see old people in loud churches that focus on entertainment instead of worship. Unregenerates loves entertainment and that's where the $$$$$ are to fund the pastor's new house and cars. Too much focus on stealing bucks from atheists.

Moving on, you say??? Your crowd only hears the message of salvation and is invited in an alter call ceremony every week just in case you may have missed something the past years of hearing it preached ___ and then is on to the chicken dinner social!

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 02:47 PM

Firstly, I did not have to answer to anyone on whether I have sinned or not; however, I answered the truth that I did not sin, and if I do, I can find forgiveness after confessing and repenting.

1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

Did you read what John says? He does not say I know you sin dear children. He says he is writing so that they DO NOT SIN. He then says IF anyone does sin. So then, we can see that those here going against me are going against John.

Again, I did not have to tell anyone here if I have sinned or not. I am harassed constantly by some here saying I am a liar, and that I do sin. I have been accused of lusting, and many other things.

Those here do not understand the scripture where John says if we say we are without sin. That is about being saved in the first place. Jesus only saves those sinners who admit to sins. If you claim you do not have sins, then you were never forgiven and saved in the first place.

I have had MAD believers here say repeatedly that they have no sin after being saved. I have been told that by John W., glorydaz, and others.

It is not right when I want to prove something from John, Peter, or James, etc...I get told it is not for us; but, when the MAD group wants to use a scripture against me, they will use what is said in John, etc.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 03:11 PM

Show me where I have misquoted you. You have a nerve complaining about anyone, especially about me. You lie about me constantly; you slander me, and harass me incessantly.

Bright Raven
May 6th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Romans 3:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 03:14 PM

Right? LOL

john w
May 6th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Show me where I have misquoted you. You have a nerve complaining about anyone, especially about me. You lie about me constantly; you slander me, and harass me incessantly.
Post #3, you vile, wicked wolf-ette:

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w

Learn how to use the quote function, Judas worshipper. And get saved, you child of the devil.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Romans 3:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

That is right, and that is why you have to admit you are a sinner and repent of those sins if one wants to be saved.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 03:24 PM
Right? LOL

You live in a detox center, lush.

"LOL"

Quit talking like a teenie bob/drug addict.

And get a job.

ROFLOL.

You taught me that, child of the devil.

Get saved.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 03:26 PM

I don't slander you, you little cry baby. Only a lush/someone on [ot, can post the contradictions/con job you spam.

"harrass" you.?
Boo, hoo....Let's get our hankies out.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 03:37 PM
I don't slander you, you little cry baby. Only a lush/someone on [ot, can post the contradictions/con job you spam.

"harrass" you.?
Boo, hoo....Let's get our hankies out.

I cannot help but wonder what a young man such as yourself is doing on the Internet all day speaking such awful things to people.

john w
May 6th, 2015, 03:41 PM
I cannot help but wonder what a young man such as yourself is doing on the Internet all day speaking such awful things to people.

I cannot help but wonder how you manage to find the keyboard to your computer, after downing a quart of Scotch, and smoking 2 joints.

That's a sin. Of course,you don't sin, do you, habitual liar? Save it. And get saved.

"Awful things to people," you pout, cry baby? Like that "basement" comment, you actress?

john w
May 6th, 2015, 03:43 PM

Young? I have ties that are older than your 70+ years.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 03:43 PM
I cannot help but wonder how you manage to find the keyboard to your computer, after downing a quart of Scotch, and smoking 2 joints.

That's a sin. Of course,you don't sin, do you, habitual liar? Save it. And get saved.

"Awful things to people," you pout, cry baby? Like that "basement" comment, you actress?

So that isn't the basement in that pic?

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 03:49 PM
I have friends in what is referred to by some as "the holiness movement."

They assert, given there understanding of those passages they put together in the way they do, that they do not sin.

We talk about these things all the time; in disagreement.

I understand where they are coming from and show them the very verses they are basing that on.

I relate to them that they believe those verses are talking about them in this age, in the absence of verses that contradict that this refers to believers now.

But that does not fit what they believe, as they do not understand what sin is - it is anything that falls short of the glory of God.

Further, they refuse to study out how these things are portrayed in Acts and so on...

You have that early Messianic assembly lacking in nothing; and all are on the same page, and Peter is a reader of the thoughts and intents of other's hearts through the Spirit, and so on.

And then you have a break down and diminishing away such that those same faithful saints end up no longer able to be on the same page, Peter having to second guess the Lord in Acts 10, and so on, and the saints at Jerusalem, poor saints now, and so on....

What my friends do is explain all that with,"Well, that's because this, that, the other..."

Absent from their explanations are passages that tell the story themselves, let alone the frame of reference said story must be approached from.

Its the cult mentality. Where you buy into a belief system so deeply that it begins to function as its own logic as to this, that, the other.

"Well, he hits me, but he doesn't mean, to; he's; he's a good man; he even holds down three jobs..."

Its that kind of built-in rationale, and its sad. In all its forms.

This is very different from searching things out in the Word, not to prove one's view, but simply to learn what one's view is to be.

And towards that; understanding by what principles one is to go about conducting such a search, must first be sought out.

This too, sought out in the Word itself - not in books about it, nor in notions of "the Spirit its leading me... and, I just know..."

Nothing must be left to the chance of our own reasoning about what's what - absolutely nothing.

Note, for example, what the writer of Proverbs instructs as to the Law's role in its revealing of God's will back then - Proverbs 3:

1. My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4. So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

It relates that to lean unto one's own understanding rather than on the Law, is evil. It relates that to lean on the Law as to one's understanding is to depart from evil; is to acknowledge God.

And that was the Law, given one aspect of God's intent through the Law's - Romans 3:

19. Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22. Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

In Genesis 11 and Romans 1 and into Romans 2, God is depicted as having turned from the Gentiles for their having gone their own way.

Then, in Genesis 12, He is depicted as starting over, over with a new people.

Then, in the balance of Romans 2 and into Romans 3, He is depicted as having proven through the Law that Israel too was no better off.

All towards glorifying the Only One worthy of Gory...

Through "the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

That's a change in things.

Big Time!

The more astute [those who actually pay attention to what they are reading when reading Scripture] cannot but note that this is announced after Israel's temporary fall at Acts 7:71, per Matt.12:30-32, Rom. 2 and 9-11!

This greatly impacts one's understanding of many things asserted in Scripture after that.

Paul was not speaking about no works meaning no obey.

The works Paul was speaking about is the ceremonial works.

You are trying to compare me with your friends in a denomination that teaches falseness.

Let us discuss the scriptures together.

Try to discuss just the scriptures in the Holy Bible without your false teachers influence. Can you do that?

john w
May 6th, 2015, 03:52 PM
So that isn't the basement in that pic?

Child of the devil. Actress. So, you live in a detox center, old lady? I pay more in taxes, than you make, lush. Sober up. Put up that pic of yours. I thought so. Hideous, aren't you?

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 03:55 PM

Bright Raven
May 6th, 2015, 04:04 PM

See, others get banned besides you.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 04:15 PM
See, others get banned besides you.

I just have never deserved it.

I am thankful though that my reports on him have not gone unnoticed. I mean, if it was my reports that had anything to do with this.

Is Sherman someone new? I do want to take this time to publicly thank Sherman for not banning me for speaking my beliefs, even though I know the others get annoyed with me.

Sherman
May 6th, 2015, 04:18 PM
While I find your doctrine distasteful, GT, there are more civil ways of dealing with it than this thread.

I just had my username changed. I was formerly Inzl Kett. I got tired of the cryptic looking name.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 04:32 PM
While I find your doctrine distasteful, GT, there are more civil ways of dealing with it than this thread.

I just had my username changed. I was formerly Inzl Kett. I got tired of the cryptic looking name.

I did wonder what Inzl Kett meant. Thanks again for the John W. relief.

Danoh
May 6th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Paul was not speaking about no works meaning no obey.

You are trying to compare me with your friends in a denomination that teaches falseness.

Let us discuss the scriptures together.

Try to discuss just the scriptures in the Holy Bible without your false teachers influence. Can you do that?

I am not comparing you with them. That is your take on my words.

As for words like "false teachers," you will have to prove that to be the case. Fact is, I came to the basic frame of reference that resulted in the re-emergence of Mid-Acts some time before I even knew it was referred to as Mid-Acts, or that there were others out there.

That basic frame of reference is that there are Distinctions Between Things in Scripture.

Lol, one of the very first times I saw that was as a child, while watching the movie "The Ten Commandments" starring Charlton Hesston.

In that scene where Pharaoh and his army are rapidly approaching and the Israelites find themselves cut off by the Red Sea, and Hesston raises his staff and quotes his version to Israel "See the salvation of the LORD!" and the Red Sea parts.

I was what, about eight years old. But I still remember thinking, "So, salvation means different things."

THAT RIGHT THERE, by the way, is Right Division!

And boy did that distinction cause that child I was problems with the pastors, given their "children are not supposed to ask so many questions," lol

When it was not that, it was obviously made up answers on the spot.

Til "when I became a man," and that Book was now all mine to explore!

Later, I remember thinking when I first encountered their teachings, "this Jordan guy; and this Stam person; they're both that same Moses moment all those years ago, and then some!"

Blew - me - away!

In fact, that right there is how those who end up Mid-Acts often do - where you fail to see distinctions, they cannot but find themselves dealing with great unrest over them in the face of what tradition would force down their throats "well, because the church fathers," and this and that, and the other.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 07:00 PM
I am not comparing you with them. That is your take on my words.

As for words like "false teachers," you will have to prove that to be the case.

I can prove it.
Do note that in another post you gave me an ultimatum of two beliefs and said if I didn’t believe as you stated then I was not saved.

Fact is, I came to the basic frame of reference that resulted in the re-emergence of Mid-Acts some time before I even knew it was referred to as Mid-Acts, or that there were others out there.

That basic frame of reference is that there are Distinctions Between Things in Scripture.

Lol, one of the very first times I saw that was as a child, while watching the movie "The Ten Commandments" starring Charlton Hesston.

In that scene where Pharaoh and his army are rapidly approaching and the Israelites find themselves cut off by the Red Sea, and Hesston raises his staff and quotes his version to Israel "See the salvation of the LORD!" and the Red Sea parts.

I was what, about eight years old. But I still remember thinking, "So, salvation means different things."

THAT RIGHT THERE, by the way, is Right Division!

I do not see it like that. I see it as only one salvation, and that is from Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham, Moses, to Jesus, the apostle Paul…one salvation one way. It is and has always been the same, and that is to believe and obey God, whether it be not eating from one tree, to not doing wicked things, to obeying the law with the ceremonial works, to obeying Jesus’ teachings. It is all about believing and obeying God.

And boy did that distinction cause that child I was problems with the pastors, given their "children are not supposed to ask so many questions," lol

When it was not that, it was obviously made up answers on the spot.

Til "when I became a man," and that Book was now all mine to explore!

Later, I remember thinking when I first encountered their teachings, "this Jordan guy; and this Stam person; they're both that same Moses moment all those years ago, and then some!"

Blew - me - away!

Who is Jordan and Stam?
You mention having pastors. Which denomination gave you your influence?

In fact, that right there is how those who end up Mid-Acts often do - where you fail to see distinctions, they cannot but find themselves dealing with great unrest over them in the face of what tradition would force down their throats "well, because the church fathers," and this and that, and the other.
I hope you considered what I said. I never saw a distinction. Again, it has only always been one way, believe and obey God.

glorydaz
May 6th, 2015, 07:58 PM
Again, it has only always been one way, believe and obey God.

That's TWO....not one.

Seems your math skills are no better than your reading comprehension skills. :think:

glorydaz
May 6th, 2015, 08:00 PM
. Thanks again for the John W. relief.

Some God's unTruth relief would be even better.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 08:02 PM
That's TWO....not one.

Seems your math skills are no better than your reading comprehension skills. :think:

The one way is believing and obeying.

Do you think Abel believed God existed? How about Cain?

glorydaz
May 6th, 2015, 08:17 PM
The one way is believing and obeying.

Do you think Abel believed God existed? How about Cain?

Even my five year old grandson understands this.

John 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

My five year old grandson knows he can't do everything right. He even knows people like you can't do everything right. :deadhorse:

Believing God exists is not believing unto salvation. One is head knowledge and one is of the heart.

We can only believe unto righteousness, and that righteousness is accounted to us with the Gift of Salvation. It is NOT by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saves us.

Romans 10:9-11
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

God's Truth
May 6th, 2015, 08:31 PM

My five year old grandson knows he can't do everything right. He even knows people like you can't do everything right.

Ask any child who has not been indoctrinated with your beliefs, ask him if we have to obey Jesus.

You will be rebuked by a baby.

Believing God exists is not believing unto salvation. One is head knowledge and one is of the heart.

We have to believe with our head and heart. That is what Jesus says.

We can only believe unto righteousness, and that righteousness is accounted to us with the Gift of Salvation. It is NOT by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saves us.

Just imagine for over one thousand six hundred years the Jews had to make themselves clean with special works. It is the things that the Gentiles did not do; it is the dividing wall of hostility. The Gentiles did not do the ceremonial works to make themselves clean...they were dead in their sins and the uncircumsion of their flesh. They were the unclean people.

Now Jesus comes and dies for the sins of the world and he is the Sacrificial Lamb of God whose blood makes us clean. We are saved by faith that his blood cleans us...not of works, but of by faith.

Again, the works that we do not have to do is the ceremonial works.

We always have to obey God, we just no longer have to get circumcised and sacrifice animals.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

If anyone confesses that Jesus is Lord, the had better be obeying.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

glorydaz
May 6th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Ask any child who has not been indoctrinated with your beliefs, ask him if we have to obey Jesus.

You will be rebuked by a baby.

We have to believe with our head and heart. That is what Jesus says.

Just imagine for over one thousand six hundred years the Jews had to make themselves clean with special works. It is the things that the Gentiles did not do; it is the dividing wall of hostility. The Gentiles did not do the ceremonial works to make themselves clean...they were dead in their sins and the uncircumsion of their flesh. They were the unclean people.

Now Jesus comes and dies for the sins of the world and he is the Sacrificial Lamb of God whose blood makes us clean. We are saved by faith that his blood cleans us...not of works, but of by faith.

Again, the works that we do not have to do is the ceremonial works.

We always have to obey God, we just no longer have to get circumcised and sacrifice animals.

If anyone confesses that Jesus is Lord, the had better be obeying.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

This from the :troll: who complained about long posts. :rotfl:

Danoh
May 6th, 2015, 10:09 PM

My five year old grandson knows he can't do everything right. He even knows people like you can't do everything right. :deadhorse:

Its my understanding [Mid-Acts] that neither of those is the gospel of our salvation in this Mystery age.

Both those concern not only what Israel was expected to believe about who Jesus was, but the works they were expected to walk in as proof of their faith. This, due, on the one hand, to the covenant of works by faith that they entered into with God, on the other, what God had sought to accomplish by said Law.

Study out Paul's use of Moses' words there - study them out in Moses' use of them, as Romans 9-11 concerns Israel's status during God's Gentile visit.

The confession there is the same confession you see Jews to day engaged in at the wailing wall, the vail over their heart to this day.

They confess him with their mouth, as called for under their Law covenant, but do not believe with their heart He was who Moses said He was/is. They seek Him "not by faith, but, as it were, by the [outer] works of the Law."

That will apply to Jew and Gentile at some point after the fulness of the Gentiles be come in, given what the term "Gentile" means during this Mystery Age.

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 06:24 AM
Right? LOL

Basement talk is like PORK talk. I have no idea what either means but we did see some strong reactions from johnw that probably got him banned

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 06:37 AM
Moving on, you say??? Your crowd only hears the message of salvation and is invited in an alter call ceremony every week just in case you may have missed something the past years of hearing it preached ___ and then is on to the chicken dinner social!

I did miss the false doctrines of alter calls and the social dinners. I got tired of hearing boasters. I ran as fast as I could away from the arminian Southern Baptists. We find that the invitation is never commanded in God’s word. Search the scriptures as you will, there is no command in any scripture for us to use this method. Not only this, there is no precedent in scripture for using the altar call. The Lord Jesus never in his earthly ministry gave an invitation. The apostles of our Lord never in all their ministries used the altar call.

SaulToPaul
May 7th, 2015, 06:44 AM
Basement talk is like PORK talk. I have no idea what either means but we did see some strong reactions from johnw that probably got him banned

yes, the sinless GT pushed john's buttons purposely.

Daniel1611
May 7th, 2015, 06:49 AM

Amen! :thumbup:

Gt wants salvation to be hard. She thinks she works hard enough to go to heaven and glories in it. The bible says glory not in yourself. Glory in the Lord.

Is it hard to drink water, eat bread or walk through a door? Those are the things Jesus compared salvation to. Idk why some people want salvation to be hard.

heir
May 7th, 2015, 06:52 AM
Idk why some people want salvation to be hard.Their minds are corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

And most have heard it from one of these behind pulpits all over the world:

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 06:53 AM
yes, the sinless GT pushed john's buttons purposely.

John is like that tv show, "Selfie" where that girl adores her own good looks and boast about how perfect and flawless they are. That show discontinued like john did.

heir
May 7th, 2015, 06:55 AM
I did miss the false doctrines of alter calls and the social dinners. I got tired of hearing boasters. I ran as fast as I could away from the arminian Southern Baptists. We find that the invitation is never commanded in God’s word. Search the scriptures as you will, there is no command in any scripture for us to use this method. Not only this, there is no precedent in scripture for using the altar call. The Lord Jesus never in his earthly ministry gave an invitation. The apostles of our Lord never in all their ministries used the altar call.When did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation?

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 06:57 AM
When did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation?

When I was born again

SaulToPaul
May 7th, 2015, 06:58 AM
John is like that tv show, "Selfie" where that girl adores her own good looks and boast about how perfect and flawless they are. That show discontinued like john did.

saint john w, the great, sniffs out gospel perverters and exposes them mercilessly.

And, his humility is well documented, as he was voted TOL Most Humble for the past 3 years.

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 07:01 AM
saint john w, the great, sniffs out gospel perverters and exposes them mercilessly.

And, his humility is well documented, as he was voted TOL Most Humble for the past 3 years.

Strong emotional ago makes one blind and creates ailments

heir
May 7th, 2015, 07:09 AM
When I was born again

What was the word of truth that you trusted the Lord after hearing?

heir
May 7th, 2015, 07:11 AM
saint john w, the great, sniffs out gospel perverters and exposes them mercilesslyYep and with good reason!

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

steko
May 7th, 2015, 07:27 AM
I did miss the false doctrines of alter calls and the social dinners. I got tired of hearing boasters. I ran as fast as I could away from the arminian Southern Baptists. We find that the invitation is never commanded in God’s word. Search the scriptures as you will, there is no command in any scripture for us to use this method. Not only this, there is no precedent in scripture for using the altar call. The Lord Jesus never in his earthly ministry gave an invitation. The apostles of our Lord never in all their ministries used the altar call.

2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 08:21 AM
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

The elects never need alter calls cause they're elects.

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 08:23 AM
What was the word of truth that you trusted the Lord after hearing?

Belief

heir
May 7th, 2015, 08:26 AM
The elects never need alter calls cause they're elects.Puppet's god's blood was not enough to pay the ransom for all

vs.

What saith the scripture:

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

heir
May 7th, 2015, 08:27 AM
Belief
Belief in what? What did you hear that afterward you believed and were saved and sealed?

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Belief in what? What did you hear that afterward you believed and were saved and sealed?

Im trying to catch up with the new fad of temporary slang words in the new arminian churches. I was too young to remember what I heard that made me believe.

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Puppet's god's blood was not enough to pay the ransom for all

vs.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Your Arminian "all" isn't the biblical "all"

SaulToPaul
May 7th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Your Arminian "all" isn't the biblical "all"

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

Per Clavinists, Christ only died for the elect, therefore only the elect were dead in their sins. :dead:

God's Truth
May 7th, 2015, 10:42 AM

No, John W. spoke as he always does.

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 12:00 PM
2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

Per Clavinists, Christ only died for the elect, therefore only the elect were dead in their sins. :dead:

By original sin we mean the evil quality which characterizes man's natural disposition and will. This Saul was by nature "dead in trespasses and in sins" (Eph. 2:1), and, therefore, would never have in him any faith or repentance to be foreseen, except as the result of God's purpose to put them in him. But the effect cannot be the cause of its own cause. The cart cannot pull the horse; why, it is the horse that pulls the cart. This is expressly confirmed by Scripture. Christ says (Jn. 15:16): "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain."

Danoh
May 7th, 2015, 12:56 PM
By original sin we mean the evil quality which characterizes man's natural disposition and will. This Saul was by nature "dead in trespasses and in sins" (Eph. 2:1), and, therefore, would never have in him any faith or repentance to be foreseen, except as the result of God's purpose to put them in him. But the effect cannot be the cause of its own cause. The cart cannot pull the horse; why, it is the horse that pulls the cart. This is expressly confirmed by Scripture. Christ says (Jn. 15:16): "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain."

Its right there in front of you - the "chosen you" refers to the "ordained you" and the "ordained you" refers to what He ordained them unto - His having sent them to "go and bring forth fruit," etc.

He also said, "and one of you is a devil."

You are reading your understanding into the passages. As a result, your understandings make sense to you.

"And" is often in the sense of "in other words," as in Revelation 12's "the Devil, and Satan."

Other times, it is in the sense of "the result being that." And these have to be sorted out. And [in addition] "and' has other uses.

Ripping a passage out is its narrative, is one sure way to end up somewhere else as to its intended sense.

Calvin failed miserably in these distinctions. Can't say I blame him; given that Rome had for so many centuries kept the Word from the common man.

And [in addition to that] had come up with its own notions, long since deeply entrenched tradition as to HOW to APPROACH attempting to understand a thing.

Rome "and" ignorance.

"And" or, that is to say...

Puppet
May 7th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Its right there in front of you - the "chosen you" refers to the "ordained you" and the "ordained you" refers to what He ordained them unto - His having sent them to "go and bring forth fruit," etc.

He also said, "and one of you is a devil."

You are reading your understanding into the passages. As a result, your understandings make sense to you.

"And" is often in the sense of "in other words," as in Revelation 12's "the Devil, and Satan."

Other times, it is in the sense of "the result being that." And these have to be sorted out. And [in addition] "and' has other uses.

Ripping a passage out is its narrative, is one sure way to end up somewhere else as to its intended sense.

Calvin failed miserably in these distinctions. Can't say I blame him; given that Rome had for so many centuries kept the Word from the common man.

And [in addition to that] had come up with its own notions, long since deeply entrenched tradition as to HOW to APPROACH attempting to understand a thing.

Rome "and" ignorance.

"And" or, that is to say...

I was referring how the bible used chosen. I didn't say anything about the chosen me. Thats up to God who did the choosing. Anything he says about me is the way it is. I'm observing the bible as the way it is at the moment.

1Mind1Spirit
May 7th, 2015, 05:46 PM
Puppet's god's blood was not enough to pay the ransom for all

vs.

Yer problem is you confuse God with the son of God.

Galatians 3:20 KJV

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Was Christ the mediator?

Yes.

So then Jesus was not God. God was with him.

Jesus gave himself a ransom for all.

Who that all is remains to be seen.

What did he say?

John 15:12 KJV

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Romans 13:8 KJV

8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

musterion
May 7th, 2015, 05:49 PM

Christ is I AM

1Mind1Spirit
May 7th, 2015, 06:05 PM
Christ is I AM

Sure he was.:)

Same as he was the presence of God that Adam hid from.

Same I am that formed Adam, walked in the furnace with Meshak,dined and walked and talked with Abraham and wrestled with Jacob.

The son of God.

patrick jane
May 7th, 2015, 06:11 PM

Galatians 3:20 KJV

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Was Christ the mediator?

Yes.

So then Jesus was not God. God was with him.

Jesus gave himself a ransom for all.

Who that all is remains to be seen.

What did he say?

John 15:12 KJV

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Romans 13:8 KJV

8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

yer prollum is, u cain't come to grips; in yer own 1mind, with the diety of Christ - :deadhorse:

musterion
May 7th, 2015, 06:11 PM
Exodus 3:14

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

So if you're right, that yellow part should actually read "And the Son of God said unto Moses..."

Right?

1Mind1Spirit
May 7th, 2015, 06:28 PM
So if you're right, that yellow part should actually read "And the Son of God said unto Moses..."

Right?

Nope.

It was not to be revealed at that time.

1Mind1Spirit
May 7th, 2015, 06:32 PM
yer prollum is, u cain't come to grips; in yer own 1mind, with the diety of Christ - :deadhorse:

Remind me not to pick you for jury duty.

You dont have an ear for truth.

1Mind1Spirit
May 7th, 2015, 07:30 PM
So y'all dont hafta keep guessin' my motives.

This is the inspiration for my internet handle.

Philippians 1:27 KJV

27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent , I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

Lighthouse
May 7th, 2015, 08:22 PM
I don't sin.
You are a liar, a hypocrite and a fool. Not only do you not know Christ; He does not know you. You are headed to Hell.

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 09:17 AM
You are a liar, a hypocrite and a fool. Not only do you not know Christ; He does not know you. You are headed to Hell.

Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

1Mind1Spirit
May 8th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Sorry GT but if Lighthouse had you wrong, yer response would have been in accordance with Paul.

Which would have been , I will glory in my infirmities, because when I am weak the power of Christ is on me.

Repent of yer arrogance.

2 Corinthians 12:7 KJV

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure .

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak , then am I strong.

1Mind1Spirit
May 8th, 2015, 03:26 PM

Satan is down here now, roaring and seeking whom he may devour.

He took you with the greatest of ease.

Puppet
May 8th, 2015, 03:29 PM

The catholics say Mary don't sin either. I wonder if they say the same about thier pope. So far we count two regular people on our Earth that don't sin.

1Mind1Spirit
May 8th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by God's Truth

We overcome because greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world.

1 John 4:4 KJV

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Sorry GT but if Lighthouse had you wrong, yer response would have been in accordance with Paul.

Which would have been , I will glory in my infirmities, because when I am weak the power of Christ is on me.

Repent of yer arrogance.
How about this to Lighthouse and you both:

1 Corinthians 4:3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself.

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Satan is down here now, roaring and seeking whom he may devour.

He took you with the greatest of ease.

You sound like you are doing his will.

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 05:56 PM
The catholics say Mary don't sin either. I wonder if they say the same about thier pope. So far we count two regular people on our Earth that don't sin.

The Catholics do not say that. They say Mary was sinless. That means that Mary never sinned. I have never claimed that. Oh yeah, you do not care if what you say is truth or not.

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 05:57 PM
We overcome because greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world.

1 John 4:4 KJV

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

You still have to obey.

Daniel1611
May 8th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Obey and thou shalt be saved. Is that what the bible says? No. It says believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. You're preaching wicked heresy, GT.

glorydaz
May 8th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Obey and thou shalt be saved. Is that what the bible says? No. It says believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. You're preaching wicked heresy, GT.

Yep. :thumb:

glorydaz
May 8th, 2015, 06:21 PM
You still have to obey.

Or what? Loss of eternal life (salvation} or loss of reward? I realize you worker bees don't know the difference, but put it on record.

1 Cor. 3:11-15
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Daniel1611
May 8th, 2015, 06:39 PM
"Lord Lord. Have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name cast out demons?"

What does Jesus say to those who rely on their works?

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 06:40 PM

You claim then that what God says is wicked heresy:

Deuteronomy 29:19 When such a person hears the words of this oath and they invoke a blessing on themselves, thinking, “I will be safe, even though I persist in going my own way,” they will bring disaster on the watered land as well as the dry. 20 The Lord will never be willing to forgive them;

Joshua 5:6 The Israelites had moved about in the wilderness forty years until all the men who were of military age when they left Egypt had died, since they had not obeyed the LORD. For the LORD had sworn to them that they would not see the land he had solemnly promised their ancestors to give us, a land flowing with milk and honey.

You claim too that what Jesus says is wicked heresy:

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

Luke 13:11 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

You claim too that what John the baptizer said was wicked heresy:

Luke 3:7 Therefore produce fruit that proves your repentance, and don't begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that God can raise up children for Abraham from these stones!

7 Crowds of people came out to be baptized, but John said to them, “You bunch of snakes! Who warned you to run from the coming judgment? 8 Do something to show that you really have given up your sins.

You also claim that Paul and the other Apostles preached wicked heresy:

1 Timothy 4:8
For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

Hebrews 4:2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us:

Daniel1611
May 8th, 2015, 06:43 PM
And none of those verses say anything about salvation. Your arrogance has blinded you.

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 06:48 PM
And none of those verses say anything about salvation. Your arrogance has blinded you.

You are the one who said Jesus spoke wicked heresy.

Who says this:

Repent or perish.

Repent is obeying and perishing is perishing.

glorydaz
May 8th, 2015, 06:49 PM

Yep....that's it in a nutshell. It's always pride that keeps people from turning to God.

glorydaz
May 8th, 2015, 06:51 PM

Who says this:

Repent or perish.

You need to STOP with these ridiculous charges. Shut up if you can't stop lying about what people say. :down:

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Yep....that's it in a nutshell. It's always pride that keeps people from turning to God.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Daniel1611
May 8th, 2015, 06:52 PM

Who says this:

Repent or perish.

Repenting is a change of heart! Unbelief to belief. That is repentance.

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 06:56 PM
"Lord Lord. Have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name cast out demons?"

What does Jesus say to those who rely on their works?

They did not repent of their sins, so Jesus told them, "'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Daniel1611
May 8th, 2015, 06:58 PM
They did not repent of their sins, so Jesus told them, "'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

No. They came relying on their works. They were saying "see how we obeyed." They relied on what they did, not on what Jesus did.

glorydaz
May 8th, 2015, 07:00 PM
No. They came relying on their works. They were saying "see how we obeyed." They relied on what they did, not on what Jesus did.

Amen. :thumb:

glorydaz
May 8th, 2015, 07:08 PM
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

You deceitful wretch, using the worker's translation to promote your error. :nono:

The verse says the "unrighteous"....not the wrongdoers. And guess what? Our righteousness will never save us. His righteousness is accounted to those who believe. It's imputed to us because we can NEVER be righteous enough.

Hence, the verse you ignore over and over again. You simply reject the righteousness of faith that is given to those who believe....because of HIS obedience. Not yours or mine.

Romans 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

meshak
May 8th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Jesus commands His followers to love your enemy, yet GT who has been claiming to be sinless is pro-military.

She is prime example of lip server.

glorydaz
May 8th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Jesus commands His followers to love your enemy, yet GT who has been claiming to be sinless is pro-military.

All this buzzing has stirred up another worker bee. :rain:

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Repenting is a change of heart! Unbelief to belief. That is repentance.

Repenting is of sins.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 07:35 PM

You live off the U.S. Military pension.

meshak
May 8th, 2015, 07:36 PM
You live off the U.S. Military pension.

This is how you defend your so called "sinless faith".

You are nothing but just a big mouth.

Daniel1611
May 8th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Repenting is of sins.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Genesis 6:6-7 and 1 Samuel 15:11 ,Exodus 32:12-14; 2 Samuel 24:16; 1 Chronicles 21:15; Psalm 106:45; Jeremiah 4:28; 18:8; 26:3, 13, 19; 42:10; Joel 2:13-14; Amos 7:3, 6; Jonah 3:9-10; 4:2

These are all verses about God repenting. Please do tell what sins God had to repent of.

Or just go to google and type "define repent" to see what the word means.

God's Truth
May 8th, 2015, 07:41 PM
This is how you defend your so called "sinless faith".

You are nothing but just a big mouth.

You are exposed for hypocrisy.