PDA

View Full Version : Islam is the Red Horse

CherubRam
February 19th, 2015, 01:43 AM
Islam is the Red Horse

Zechariah 6:2
The first chariot had a red horse, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. 4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, "What are these, my lord?"
5 The angel answered me, "These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, [Russia] the one with the white horses toward the west, [America] and the one with the dappled horses toward the south." [Australia]
[The red horse goes east to the Islamic nations.]

8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”
This means that the bible would again be allowed in Russsia.

Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Revelation 6:4
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Revelation 6:5
When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

Truster
February 19th, 2015, 02:06 AM
Islam is not the red horse although the terror and murder used by Islam is the effects of the spirit that rides the red horse.

You should note that John saw the riders go out and that the going out occurred then. They have been riding ever since and are parallel occurrences with the plagues and the vials of the wrath of Elohim. You should never use scripture that you don't comprehend.

Repentance
February 19th, 2015, 02:20 AM
No, it does not indicate that the one with the red horses is going towards the east. The Islamic nations are not even towards the East - they also envelope the ground the speaker is standing on. Zechariah 6 is not about prophecy - but of current events in that time as indicated by the present tense, and lack of new context.

Zechariah 1:8. During the night I had a vision, and there before me was a man mounted on a red horse. He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.

This man sent was mounted himself on a red horse,meaning that the red horses are sent by God to the people of God. As for Revelation 6:4, we know that red horses are emblems of war and bloodshed, and this was used in this context as emphasized by the "fiery".

Simon Baker
February 19th, 2015, 02:23 AM
Islam is not the red horse although the terror and murder used by Islam is the effects of the spirit that rides the red horse.

You should note that John saw the riders go out and that the going out occurred then. They have been riding ever since and are parallel occurrences with the plagues and the vials of the wrath of Elohim. You should never use scripture that you don't comprehend.

How Should I Put This ? WRONG milk

CherubRam
February 19th, 2015, 03:55 AM
No, it does not indicate that the one with the red horses is going towards the east. The Islamic nations are not even towards the East - they also envelope the ground the speaker is standing on. Zechariah 6 is not about prophecy - but of current events in that time as indicated by the present tense, and lack of new context.

Zechariah 1:8. During the night I had a vision, and there before me was a man mounted on a red horse. He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.

This man sent was mounted himself on a red horse,meaning that the red horses are sent by God to the people of God. As for Revelation 6:4, we know that red horses are emblems of war and bloodshed, and this was used in this context as emphasized by the "fiery".

I did not include Zech 1:8 for a reason. Anyway: Mideast. (loosely) the area from Libya E to Afghanistan, usually including Egypt, Sudan, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, ect ...

chrysostom
February 19th, 2015, 05:07 AM
Islam is the Red Horse

you got that right
and
the rider is mohammed
but
the rider of the white horse should have a rainbow
and
not a bow

see Genesis 9:13 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+9:13&version=KJV)

see the four horsemen (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3962734#post3962734)

wordsponge
February 19th, 2015, 08:31 AM
you got that right
and
the rider is mohammed
but
the rider of the white horse should have a rainbow
and
not a bow

see Genesis 9:13 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+9:13&version=KJV)

see the four horsemen (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3962734#post3962734)

Catholics KNOW that Rev. is the Destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.
Fear keeps the Pew Warmers delivering the Dinero...

False Prophet
February 19th, 2015, 09:36 AM
Ghenghis Khan was seen as the red horse of his day.

CherubRam
February 19th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Ghenghis Khan was seen as the red horse of his day.
I'm sure that is true, but the prophecy is about the last days.

JosephR
February 19th, 2015, 05:23 PM
The Jews say Islam is the Army of the North.

And Christians are the Army of the South..

And that God will smite them both when they come to make war with Israel.

But you prolly wont agree with them,besides what do they know, they just wrote it,inspired by God.

Daniel1611
February 19th, 2015, 07:17 PM

But you prolly wont agree with them,besides what do they know, they just wrote it,inspired by God.

Jews that are teaching this prophecy today wrote the Bible? Really?

Actually, the prophets wrote it down as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. Members of Judaism don't even believe in the OT, so it doesn't matter what they say it means.

JosephR
February 19th, 2015, 07:27 PM
Jews that are teaching this prophecy today wrote the Bible? Really?

Actually, the prophets wrote it down as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. Members of Judaism don't even believe in the OT, so it doesn't matter what they say it means.

thats a great outlook, I am going to take this book,from the ppl who wrote it, disregard there explanations and interpretations and make up my own.. sounds great..

No but really look at what you just typed and realize how silly it is..

CherubRam
February 19th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Revelation 6:8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and (Hell / Grave) followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the {beasts / nations} of the earth.

wordsponge
February 20th, 2015, 08:43 AM
Stop spreading SPECULATIONS...
You are encouraging UNJUSTIFIED bias...
Blinded Theologians love flapping their DARKENED lips...

Daniel1611
February 20th, 2015, 06:55 PM
thats a great outlook, I am going to take this book,from the ppl who wrote it, disregard there explanations and interpretations and make up my own.. sounds great..

No but really look at what you just typed and realize how silly it is..

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
-John 4:45-37

I didn't say the Jews don't believe the OT, Jesus did. He said if they believed Moses, they would believe Him.

Nazaroo
February 21st, 2015, 12:13 PM
Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
-John 4:45-37

I didn't say the Jews don't believe the OT, Jesus did. He said if they believed Moses, they would believe Him.

Wasn't Jesus speaking to the Pharisee leaders and Religious Establishment of His Day?

Modern Rabbis have based their new religion post-temple upon Pharisee and Sadducee (Sons of Zadok) traditions in the main, but they have also evolved and modified those beliefs.

Jesus spoke to the Judaeans
(descendants of the loyal remnant of Babylonian Jews who
returned after the Exile to rebuild the temple).

While Jesus' words may be true of many modern "Jews",
these words were not applied to future generations of Jewish people
by Jesus Himself. He was speaking in the present to His contemporaries.

CherubRam
September 22nd, 2015, 06:13 AM
Islam is the Red Horse

The first chariot had a red horse, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. 4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, "What are these, my lord?"
5 The angel answered me, "These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, [Russia] the one with the white horses toward the west, [America] and the one with the dappled horses toward the south." [Australia]

8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”

I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

Some say Islam is the white horse. When it comes to bible prophecy, extremely very few can correctly interpretate it.

chrysostom
September 22nd, 2015, 03:18 PM

I am assuming you are referring to daniel 11

islam is the king of the north and south

the north is the umayyad caliphate
and
they are responsible for the dome of the rock
the abomination of desolation

aikido7
September 22nd, 2015, 03:23 PM
Islam is the Red Horse

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.That cloud up there looks like a horse or a duck riding in a car.

And that constellation looks like the mythological figure of Orion, the Hunter.

That friend that did not wave at me must be stuck up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++

The cloud is a random shape that changes moment by moment. It's interesting to figure out familiar shapes in them.

Wow! There are so many stars in our cosmos and different people and groups have seen different shapes in them--and not all these groups agree at what the stars are telling us.

That friend of mine who didn't wave obviously did not see me or recognize me from that distance.

Lazy afternoon
September 22nd, 2015, 05:04 PM
Some say Islam is the white horse. When it comes to bible prophecy, extremely very few can correctly interpretate it.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

So what crown would that be?

and did you notice the rider?

LA

aikido7
September 22nd, 2015, 07:14 PM
Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

LAJesus is the (metaphorical) rider on the Pale Horse. And his slaughter of the unbelievers, according to Revelation, brings the level of the spilled blood up to the horse's bridle for "a distance of 200 miles."

ISIS never goes away, does it?

Such a charming Savior.

meshak
September 22nd, 2015, 07:17 PM
Jesus is the (metaphorical) rider on the Pale Horse. And his slaughter of the unbelievers, according to Revelation, brings the level of the spilled blood up to the horse's bridle for "a distance of 200 miles."

Such a charming Savior.

Slaughter could be metaphor.

aikido7
September 22nd, 2015, 09:18 PM
Slaughter could be metaphor.One could only hope.

If believers could recognize and appreciate the profoundly true metaphors in the Bible and stop insisting on taking them literally, we would have a totally different religious landscape in America.

JosephR
September 22nd, 2015, 09:41 PM
One could only hope.

If believers could recognize and appreciate the profoundly true metaphors in the Bible and stop insisting on taking them literally, we would have a totally different religious landscape in America.

Before John while in prison wrote prophetic letters, as all prisoners at the time had pen, ink and paper of coarse..... Ezekiel wrote about the army of the north and the army of the south ... Maybe this should be looked at for prophecy about Islam.

OneOfAll
September 22nd, 2015, 09:58 PM
Just a few thoughts/observations.

The rider of the red horse has a large sword. The banner of islam has a large sword on it.

Edom is very closely related to the word red. Arabs is derived from the Arabah valley where Esau lived. (Gen 25:29-30)

The greek word chloros is often translated as grey, pale or green. Let's take the green translation. The colors of the horses are red, white, black and green. The flags of the islamitic nations all have those colors.

Maybe also nice to know is that the breastplates in Rev 9:12-21 have the colors of the covenants.

Today's Palestinians are Esau's descendants and also called the tents of Edom.

Hamas means violence in Hebrew

aikido7
September 22nd, 2015, 11:04 PM
Before John while in prison wrote prophetic letters, as all prisoners at the time had pen, ink and paper of coarse..... Ezekiel wrote about the army of the north and the army of the south ... Maybe this should be looked at for prophecy about Islam.We can see any shape we want to in the clouds, or draw any arrangement of the stars to form a picture of a constellation.

Maybe we should just look at the writings of the Bible as reflecting the turmoil that was going on around the authors at the time.

To me that makes common sense. Seeing some prefiguring of Jesus long before he was born is astonishing to me. I know that some of the Jews had always looked forward to a coming messiah, but the word refers to an earthly anointed military king that would conquer the conquerors.

Seeing Jesus as the messiah is a valid claim but is not what a messiah is supposed to be about. A messiah was never known to have been killed on a cross in humiliation and woe. It was just that a few early Christians began spreading the idea that Jesus was the messiah because he was resurrected.

aikido7
September 22nd, 2015, 11:11 PM

The rider of the red horse has a large sword. The banner of islam has a large sword on it.

Edom is very closely related to the word red. Arabs is derived from the Arabah valley where Esau lived. (Gen 25:29-30)

The greek word chloros is often translated as grey, pale or green. Let's take the green translation. The colors of the horses are red, white, black and green. The flags of the islamitic nations all have those colors.

Maybe also nice to know is that the breastplates in Rev 9:12-21 have the colors of the covenants.

Hamas means violence in HebrewInteresting interpretations.

Maybe you are aware of Hal Lindsey who wrote The Late, Great Planet Earth. Or Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins and their Left Behind series. Or, my previous comment about whenever you see the "Number 4" in Revelation, it is referring to the Beatles.

Each person who thinks they see "the truth" in metaphoric, sacred language cannot then see the context of the words. Prophets and the history of prophetic speech shows that folks used the history and chaos of their own times to serve as "predictions" of the future.

We all lie on our backs and see different shapes in the clouds. People have always watched the stars and seen their own culturally-conditioned pictures called "constellations."

JosephR
September 22nd, 2015, 11:43 PM
We can see any shape we want to in the clouds, or draw any arrangement of the stars to form a picture of a constellation.

Maybe we should just look at the writings of the Bible as reflecting the turmoil that was going on around the authors at the time.

To me that makes common sense. Seeing some prefiguring of Jesus long before he was born is astonishing to me. I know that some of the Jews had always looked forward to a coming messiah, but the word refers to an earthly anointed military king that would conquer the conquerors.

Seeing Jesus as the messiah is a valid claim but is not what a messiah is supposed to be about. A messiah was never known to have been killed on a cross in humiliation and woe. It was just that a few early Christians began spreading the idea that Jesus was the messiah because he was resurrected.

Well, what word are you referring to?

No early Christian spread the word of any resurrection . These words come from Titus flavious and his scholars / historians. The early Christians speak of a yeshua of Nazarene but none of the things in the four gospels that became law under the council In 382 ad. So history and the Jews do not agree at all with that outlook.

JosephR
September 22nd, 2015, 11:44 PM
Interesting interpretations.

Maybe you are aware of Hal Lindsey who wrote The Late, Great Planet Earth. Or Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins and their Left Behind series. Or, my previous comment about whenever you see the "Number 4" in Revelation, it is referring to the Beatles.

Each person who thinks they see "the truth" in metaphoric, sacred language cannot then see the context of the words. Prophets and the history of prophetic speech shows that folks used the history and chaos of their own times to serve as "predictions" of the future.

We all lie on our backs and see different shapes in the clouds. People have always watched the stars and seen their own culturally-conditioned pictures called "constellations."

I like Hal Lindsey , he and chuck missler have many good studies and videos that I have watched, although I do not agree with the history they accept.

aikido7
September 23rd, 2015, 12:07 AM
Well, what word are you referring to?The word "Messiah," as the ancient world of the Bible understood it.

No early Christian spread the word of any resurrection . These words come from Titus flavious and his scholars / historians. The early Christians speak of a yeshua of Nazarene but none of the things in the four gospels that became law under the council In 382 ad. So history and the Jews do not agree at all with that outlook.I submit that Paul did--although technically I think you are right, because he never saw himself as a Christian but as a Jew called forth by God.

There were some existing Jewish ideas that were used to interpret Jesus's continuing Power and Presence after his death, and the biblical writers used and re-interpreted them freely.

Elisha and Elijah were "taken up." Other figures were elevated to "God's right hand." The "bones" of Israel rose from the grave, reassembled themselves and the dead was suddenly living as told in Ezekiel. And Paul preached about being caught up in the air into the "third heaven."

My point is that there were a lot of handy cultural metaphors lying around to help the Jews and those who followed Jesus make sense of their tradition. And to deal with Jesus's ignoble suffering and death.

aikido7
September 23rd, 2015, 12:10 AM
I like Hal Lindsey , he and chuck missler have many good studies and videos that I have watched, although I do not agree with the history they accept.Prophets--at least in the biblical tradition--do not predict the future, but riff on the events taking place in their own times.

The great prophets of the Hebrew Bible like Amos, Jeremiah, Isaiah and many others basically told their nation that "If you don't quit going where you are going, you're going to wind up where you're headed."

That's the same idea as proclaiming the word "repent!" to others. You are asking them to make a profound change in their very personality as a human being.

CherubRam
September 23rd, 2015, 06:02 AM

LA
A white horse is a symbol of a victor. The bow is a symbol for action. The single crown is a symbol for the crown of life. The person is Michael The Arch Angel. Christ rides a white horse and has many crowns. My computer is broken, so do not expect any better answers for now.

CherubRam
September 23rd, 2015, 06:06 AM

Hamas means violence in Hebrew

Very good observation. Hope to hear more from you.

CherubRam
September 23rd, 2015, 06:11 AM
Jesus is the (metaphorical) rider on the Pale Horse. And his slaughter of the unbelievers, according to Revelation, brings the level of the spilled blood up to the horse's bridle for "a distance of 200 miles."

ISIS never goes away, does it?

Such a charming Savior.

The pale horse is parabolic for death and destruction. Christ rides a white horse and has many crowns.

CherubRam
October 1st, 2015, 04:00 PM
Mass Shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg Oregon. It is not cofirmed yet, but it is believed that the person was a Muslim targeting Christians.

CherubRam
October 1st, 2015, 04:03 PM
Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/01/oregon-cops-respond-to-report-shooter-at-community-college/

Yahoo News: http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-umpqua-community-college-oregon-182211198.html#

CherubRam
October 1st, 2015, 04:05 PM
13 people were killed and 20 others wounded.

CherubRam
October 1st, 2015, 04:08 PM
Death toll expected to rise. Authorities are withholding info about gunman.

chrysostom
October 1st, 2015, 04:08 PM
A white horse is a symbol of a victor. The bow is a symbol for action..

the bow is a covenant

see gen 9:13 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+9:13&version=KJV)

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 04:29 PM
The pale horse is parabolic for death and destruction. Christ rides a white horse and has many crowns.Those are theological, faith-based notions. Trying to imagine a Jew walking around Palestine in the first century with "many crowns" balanced on his head does not make sense, except as a metaphor for saying he is an exalted person.

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 04:32 PM
Mass Shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg Oregon. It is not cofirmed yet, but it is believed that the person was a Muslim targeting Christians.This should not be a surprise, considering the Islamophobia which is encouraged and has been stoked since the attacks on 9/11.

All our ancient tribal feelings tend to want to scapegoat those "others" as "unclean" (to use a category in Jesus's day).

And the violent revenge fantasies we humans often harbor come out in force--verbally and actually.

Lazy afternoon
October 1st, 2015, 04:39 PM
A white horse is a symbol of a victor. The bow is a symbol for action. The single crown is a symbol for the crown of life. The person is Michael The Arch Angel. Christ rides a white horse and has many crowns. My computer is broken, so do not expect any better answers for now.

The first one is a deceiver.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

LA

CherubRam
October 1st, 2015, 04:58 PM
If I heard correctly, it was against college policy for teachers and security to have fire arms. That means that some of the children could have been saved from being killed. I bet they don't even think that there lack of action cost many lives today. President Obama was just on, and he suggested we change the laws to remove weapons from the public. Since weapons can be make or bought anyway by criminals, that would mean you would have no protection.

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 04:59 PM

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

LAAnd, unfortunately, the Jesus that is depicted causes the blood of the unfaithful he will slaughter to rise to the level of the horse's bridles, for a distance of 200 miles!

No compassionate, "love your enemies" Jesus here.

CherubRam
October 1st, 2015, 05:00 PM

LA
A rainbow is not the same as an arrow bow. And where does it say the person is a deceiver? :doh:

OCTOBER23
October 1st, 2015, 05:02 PM
CHERUBGUY,

THE WHITE HORSE HAS A BOW WHICH REPRESENTS THE IRANIAN PEOPLES

WHO WERE EXCELLENT AND FEARED ARCHERS AND PREFERRED WHITE HORSES

LONG AGO DURING WARFARE.
----------------------------------------------------
Know your History before you put it in print.

Horseback Archery was a warefare skill practiced
by the Iranian peoples (Scythians, Sarmatians, Sassanids) and Indians in antiquity,
and by the Mongols and the Turkic peoples during the Middle Ages.

Wickpedia

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 05:07 PM
CHERUBGUY,

THE WHITE HORSE HAS A BOW WHICH REPRESENTS THE PEOPLE OF IRAN

WHO WERE EXCELLENT AND FEARED ARCHERS AND RODE WHITE HORSES

LONG AGO.

Know your History before you put it in print.And THAT cloud looks like a duck.

No, if you look at it closely, it looks like the stoning of the martyr St. Stephen, with Paul standing to one side.

Actually fellows, it's just a cloud.

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 05:11 PM
A rainbow is not the same as an arrow bow. And where does it say the person is a deceiver? :doh:The Bible is full of signs that told people certain truths they saw in the presence of God all around them.
This image of a rainbow as God's bow should not be denigrated, in my opinion. Otherwise you would have to denigrate seeing Jesus as God's Son was equally deceptive.

Which, as Christians, we do not accept it as something to deceive. Metaphors and legends are part of all faiths. We should know that by now and honor the metaphors glimpsed and explained by the authors of the Bible--men who were inspired by God to put down in writing what they thought and believed.

OCTOBER23
October 1st, 2015, 05:13 PM
AIKIDO 7 , WHY ARE YOU MOCKING MY ANSWER ??????????

John 18:23 Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil:

but if well, why smitest thou me?
-----------------------------------------------------

LONG AGO DURING WARFARE.

by the Iranian peoples (Scythians, Sarmatians, Sassanids) and Indians in antiquity,

Wickpedia

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 05:22 PM
AIKIDO 7 , WHY ARE YOU MOCKING MY ANSWER ??????????

LONG AGO DURING WARFARE.

WickpediaWhy do you think I am mocking your answer?

Historical researchers have shown me that Revelation was written on an island in the Aegean Sea by a Christian under horrific persecution during the rule of the Roman Emperor Nero (who ended up killing both Paul and Peter in the 60s).

All apocalyptic literature found in the Bible is a response to severe cultural and religious dislocations that were happening. The Hebrew Bible (what we call the "Old" Testament) is filled with them. The apocalyptic is a common notion--a literary genre all its own--found in all the world's faiths. It is a cry for God in the midst of an ungodly, pagan world.

I never intend to mock other's beliefs. That, to me, is both unfair and supremely arrogant and judgmental. If you really feel I have done this, please reply with your cut and paste of my actual words and phrases that "make" you feel mocked. I need to change my communication style if you picked that up.

I am here not to convince or prove anything. I am just passing along what I have learned from Christian history and faith.

By the way, if you are going to cite a source that says because Muslims used bow and arrows, then any reference to that act means the archer is a terrorist.

The Medieval church?
Robin Hood?
Biblical armies?

Lazy afternoon
October 1st, 2015, 05:43 PM
A rainbow is not the same as an arrow bow. And where does it say the person is a deceiver? :doh:

Here---

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

BTW, have you seen the number of people who follow the Pope?

Have you heard how the RCC is into politics, and the pulling down of nations, and leaders, to expand Babylon into all nations.

Isa 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

LA

disturbo
October 1st, 2015, 07:04 PM
By the way, if you are going to cite a source that says because Muslims used bow and arrows, then any reference to that act means the archer is a terrorist.

The rider of Revelation 6:2 doesn't have any arrows and we shouldn't assume he does. The first seal represents 'holy war'.

Have you heard how the RCC is into politics, and the pulling down of nations, and leaders, to expand Babylon into all nations.

There's not one verse in the bible to support such a thing. Babylon is Babylon. It's not Rome, the E.U. or the USA. Babylon can only be synonymous with literal Babylon, confusion, and esp. FALSE RELIGION. Rome/Catholicism IS NOT a false religion.

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 07:13 PM
The rider of Revelation 6:2 doesn't have any arrows and we shouldn't assume he does. The first seal represents 'holy war'.

There's not one verse in the bible to support such a thing. Babylon is Babylon. It's not Rome, the E.U. or the USA. Babylon can only be synonymous with literal Babylon, confusion, and esp. FALSE RELIGION. Rome/Catholicism IS NOT a false religion.Faith and belief are all about "assuming." At least mine are.

John of Patmos was a lot of things, but he was certainly not literal. He was symbolizing the Roman Empire by going back and grabbing a term from his religious tradition.

If you take a look at the modern apocalyptic interpretations of John (and Paul) by Tim LaHaye, Hal Lindsey and hundreds and hundreds of others who profess Christianity, the differences and the certainty are overwhelming.

Revelation is a cloud formation or the night sky. Everyone sees different shapes and patterns in it. I prefer to always try and find out what a particular verse or passage meant to its original author. I have too often been condemned by my own tendency to read my own modern tendencies and beliefs back into history that was never talking about times today at all.

disturbo
October 1st, 2015, 07:54 PM
Faith and belief are all about "assuming." At least mine are.

John of Patmos was a lot of things, but he was certainly not literal. He was symbolizing the Roman Empire by going back and grabbing a term from his religious tradition.

If you take a look at the modern apocalyptic interpretations of John (and Paul) by Tim LaHaye, Hal Lindsey and hundreds and hundreds of others who profess Christianity, the differences and the certainty are overwhelming.

Revelation is a cloud formation or the night sky. Everyone sees different shapes and patterns in it. I prefer to always try and find out what a particular verse or passage meant to its original author. I have too often been condemned by my own tendency to read my own modern tendencies and beliefs back into history that was never talking about times today at all.

The book of Revelation isn't entirely figurative or literal. It is both.

John had little knowledge of what he was prophesying about. He just wrote what he saw, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter. If John was talking about the ancient Roman empire like many preterist think, that would make the book of Revelation almost useless because the prophecies would have either already passed, which isn't a prophecy at all, and the book would have such little time to be circulated to be effective in any way.

Where do you find 'the Roman Empire' in any verse of prophecy? It's just not there.

Lazy afternoon
October 2nd, 2015, 01:57 AM

There's not one verse in the bible to support such a thing. Babylon is Babylon. It's not Rome, the E.U. or the USA. Babylon can only be synonymous with literal Babylon, confusion, and esp. FALSE RELIGION. Rome/Catholicism IS NOT a false religion.

Roman Catholicism is the religion of Ahab and Jezebel.

Not entirely outside of the faith at times, but like their OT fathers, their destination is destruction by the Assyrian.

Isaiah ch 10.

LA

aikido7
October 2nd, 2015, 02:25 AM
Islam is the Red Horse

"That cloud in the sky looks like a red horse."

"No it doesn't. It looks like a duck cutting his lawn with a mower."

"No. To me it looks like a profile of Thomas Eakins, the famous sculptor."

We are a "meaning-making" creature. We tell stories and invent narratives that helps us make sense of God's universe. We do the best we can, but we can only cherry-pick from God's divine cherry orchard.

We are the finite ones and he is the Infinite One.

chrysostom
October 2nd, 2015, 04:41 AM
islam is the red horse from the red sea
communism is the black horse from the black sea

aikido7
October 2nd, 2015, 11:31 AM

John had little knowledge of what he was prophesying about. He just wrote what he saw, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter. If John was talking about the ancient Roman empire like many preterist think, that would make the book of Revelation almost useless because the prophecies would have either already passed, which isn't a prophecy at all, and the book would have such little time to be circulated to be effective in any way.

Where do you find 'the Roman Empire' in any verse of prophecy? It's just not there.I agree the word "Roman" never makes an appearance. Given the genre of all apocalyptic declarations, Revelation is densely metaphoric and allegorical.

I believe in trying to determine what the original author of a particular biblical passage actually meant when he wrote it. Only then can I even attempt to apply what I have learned to my own experience and history.

Temple curtains don't magically tear in two, the sun never stops in the sky and there were never snakes that talked. All these mythic images and claims point to basic truths.

When it comes to religions, there is always going to be myth, legend, and metaphor.

Myth is the closest way humans can express absolute truth. It's always the underlying meaning of an ancient text that is the important part for me. Otherwise, I have to conclude that the original intention is lost forever.

And I will never believe that.

OCTOBER23
October 4th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Aikido-7,

John's persecution has NOTHING TO DO WITH REVELATIONS.

I suspect that you are a Pretty Preterist :)

aikido7
October 4th, 2015, 06:56 PM

Where do you find 'the Roman Empire' in any verse of prophecy? It's just not there.I don't see Bible authors of being in some sort of trance and being a secretary for some channeling like an Ouija Board demands.

The "beast" and "666" have been found to clearly point toward Nero the emperor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/gladiators/nero.html

http://www.preteristarchive.com/Rome/Monarchs/nero.html

aikido7
October 4th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Aikido-7,

John's persecution has NOTHING TO DO WITH REVELATIONS.

I suspect that you are a Pretty Preterist :)You and I have a difference of opinion. Based on my understanding of what "Peterist" means, I do not believe I am a Peterist.

meshak
October 4th, 2015, 08:08 PM
You and I have a difference of opinion. Based on my understanding of what "Peterist" means, I do not believe I am a Peterist.

It is "preterist", brother, not "Peterist.".

Interplanner
October 4th, 2015, 08:11 PM
The Rev is not a prognostication of world events. it was about the 1st century and how the believers would overcome the disaster of Israel in the 6th decade. It has some pastoral passages for all people of course.

aikido7
October 5th, 2015, 07:13 AM
It is "preterist", brother, not "Peterist.".Thanks !!!

I really appreciate respect adult challenges to my thinking and beliefs.
I crave adult criticism. It is one of the few ways I can learn about my hypocrisy and the misinformation I sometimes collect.

disturbo
October 5th, 2015, 07:42 AM
I don't see Bible authors of being in some sort of trance and being a secretary for some channeling like an Ouija Board demands.

The "beast" and "666" have been found to clearly point toward Nero the emperor.

That's what some would like you to believe but where's the scriptural evidence?

The idea that Nero is the 666 beast has been around for a long time. I don't accept that for several reasons.

1. Not one verse of prophecy points to Rome. The RRE or Nero as 666 has no scriptural basis.

2. Nero was already in power when John prophesied the 666 beast and that would make John a false prophet to prophesy about someone already in existence.

3. If Nero is 666 then you would have a lot of explaining to do how Revelation 13 was fulfilled in the first century. I've never met anyone who could accurately describe how such a thing has passed.

disturbo
October 5th, 2015, 09:27 AM
islam is the red horse from the red sea
communism is the black horse from the black sea

I say the first seal represents 'holy war' and the red horse is the fall of Saddam Hussein. The black horse is soon to be authenticated by and AS ISIS.

Why do I believe this? First of all seals pass in pairs...

Then the lookout called, "O Lord, I stand continually by day on the watchtower, And I am stationed every night at my guard post. "Now behold, here comes a troop of riders, horsemen in pairs." And one said, "Fallen, fallen is Babylon; And all the images of her gods are shattered on the ground."

" And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

..."and there was given unto him a great sword."

There's a very compelling symbol of two swords crossed over the entrance of the festivities or celebrations park located west of Baghdad that Saddam erected celebrating his alleged victory over Iran in the mid eighties. What's interesting is that there are two hands of steel holding the swords that were casted on the basis of a mold taken of Saddam's own hands at his command.

http://www.blacksheepprophecies.com/uploads/3/1/0/0/3100457/5524018.jpg?1365985937

http://www.blacksheepprophecies.com/uploads/3/1/0/0/3100457/1366757869.png

Saddam Hussein also received a gold sword from Mohammad Amr Bin Yusuf and Abdul Rahman Ahmed from the United Arab Emirates. You may have also seen film footage of Saddam removing it, a large six foot gold sword, from its sheath.

http://www.blacksheepprophecies.com/uploads/3/1/0/0/3100457/7355617.jpg?1365989031

Islam is represented in all four horsemen. The third seal is next who I say is ISIS.

CherubRam
November 13th, 2015, 11:38 PM
Islam is the Red Horse

I did not include Zech 1:8 for a reason. Anyway: Mideast. (loosely) the area from Libya E to Afghanistan, usually including Egypt, Sudan, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, ect ...

Paris attacks, 120 dead. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203

CherubRam
November 13th, 2015, 11:56 PM
Someone once asked me how long the Red Horse prophecy would last. I said it will last until there are no Muslims.

CherubRam
November 14th, 2015, 12:00 AM
We hear all the time how Muslims love death and want to die. It seems that there is special rewards for those who die for the Islamic cause. And that is why Islamic terrorism will continue until there are no more Muslims.

CherubRam
November 14th, 2015, 12:03 AM
New report on Paris attacks: At least 153 killed now.

CherubRam
November 14th, 2015, 12:07 AM
Jihadi John 'dead': Mohammed Emwazi, the real name of the Briton whose identity was finally confirmed by David Cameron, was “evaporated” by a Hellfire missile ... / http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11994992/jihadi-john-mohammed-emwazi-dead-syria-latest-news.html

CherubRam
November 15th, 2015, 09:22 PM
In France:

One of the gunmen has been identified as a Syrian refugee.

French police found a Syrian passport by one of the dead gunmen. The passport holder had crossed from Turkey to the Greek islands last month, then registered for asylum in Serbia.

CherubRam
November 17th, 2015, 03:14 AM
Peaceful Muslims are thought of as apostates by other Muslims and are often killed for being such. When push comes to shove, the peaceful Muslims join hands with the violent Muslims. That is the bottom line. And so you see, there is not really any peaceful Muslims, because they will flip flop.

northwye
November 17th, 2015, 08:22 AM
The four beast empires in Daniel 7: 4-7 are the Lion, the British Empire, the Bear, the Old Soviet Union, which includes the ideology of Marxism, the Leopard, Nazi Germany and fascism, and last the fourth beast, dreadful, terrible and strong. The fourth beast is part of or one head of the first beast of Revelation 13, and is said to be like the leopard, bear and lion in Revelation 13: 2. The first beast has traits of the British empire, the Old Soviet Union or Marxism, and of Nazi Germany and fascism.

The Red Horse of Revelation 6: 3 can be seen as Marxism. The Old Soviet Union does not now exist and Russia is no more under the Bolshevism of Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin. The U.S. is under Transformational Marxism as well as having an influence from Fascism, going back to the project which brought former Nazi intelligence operatives and scientists to the U.S. as part of the National Security State during the earlier days of the Cold War.

Fascism is the Black Horse of Revelation 6: 5. The Red horse, and to some extent the Black Horse, is using militant Islam now to help create chaos and a crisis in order to bring in a regime Internationally to control people for the benefit of the elite. Militant Islam is not allied with the Red Horse of the U.S. and Europe, but is being helped by the Red and Black Horses to destabilize the culture and basic structure of society.

CherubRam
November 18th, 2015, 07:11 PM
In France:

One of the gunmen has been identified as a Syrian refugee.

French police found a Syrian passport by one of the dead gunmen. The passport holder had crossed from Turkey to the Greek islands last month, then registered for asylum in Serbia.

12,000 in Honduras alone. Wonder how many in other nations?
In Honduras five Syrians were arrested heading to the US with stolen passports. This year, about 12,000 illegal foreigners were detected in Honduras heading to the United States.

disturbo
November 18th, 2015, 07:57 PM
ddddd

CherubRam
November 18th, 2015, 08:56 PM
12,000 in Honduras alone. Wonder how many in other nations?
In Honduras five Syrians were arrested heading to the US with stolen passports. This year, about 12,000 illegal foreigners were detected in Honduras heading to the United States.

Obama wants to increase Syrian Muslim population by 10,000 more next year. It seems knowledge and wisdom do not go hand in hand, you would think so, but they do not.