PDA

View Full Version : Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers

serpentdove
February 4th, 2015, 02:11 PM
[Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers by Ivan Plis ] "Israel’s Ministry of Immigrant Absorption has reported that 2014 saw a 10-year high in the number of “olim,” or Jewish immigrants to Israel, with 26,500 Jews moving to the country in the past year.

For the first time ever, France was the largest source of Jewish migration, with 7,000 Jews making aliyah (literally “ascending”) to find a new home in Israel. This is more than double the rate for 2013; the last year saw numerous violent attacks on synagogues and Jewish establishments in France following the eruption of conflict between Israel and Gaza..." Full text: Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers (http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/02/2014-sees-spike-in-jewish-migration-to-israel/) Mt 24:9, 22 more (http://vananne.com/serpentdove/Jews%20Leaving%20Europe%20for%20Israel%20in%20Reco rd%20Numbers.htm)

Related:

French PM Valls: If 100,000 Jews leave, France will no longer be France (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4613798,00.html)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fb/8c/b5/fb8cb5afe82104a746b76c278d864f29.jpg

Totton Linnet
February 4th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Good...get 'em over at the West Bank....

serpentdove
February 4th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Good...get 'em over at the West Bank....

Do you think it's a good idea for the Jews to be in one area when Iran is about to get a nuclear bomb (http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-us-iran-discussing-nuclear-talks-compromise-173736551.html)? :Nineveh:

serpentdove
February 16th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Netanyahu urges Jews to move to Israel after Copenhagen attacks (http://news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-urges-jews-move-israel-copenhagen-attacks-111012753.html)

wordsponge
February 16th, 2015, 12:25 PM
"Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers"

The deceived GENTILES are paying the FREIGHT
The JEWS find them FOOLISH but HELPFUL.

Misfit Steve
February 16th, 2015, 12:30 PM
"For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. ¶ And these [are] the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah." Jeremiah 30: 3,4

We are getting closer and closer...

steko
February 16th, 2015, 12:36 PM

Isa 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

OCTOBER23
February 16th, 2015, 12:44 PM
JEWS MUST MOVE TO ISRAEL

IT IS PROPHECIED

THE JEWS MUST SEE MOSES AND ELIJAH

serpentdove
February 16th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Isa 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders [Isa. 49:22].

"God assures Israel that the Gentiles will assist Him in the final restoration of the nation to the land. Heretofore, the Gentiles have scattered them, which makes this a rather remarkable prophecy even for today. Great Britain did open the land for the Jews; yet Great Britain was the country that issued the mandate which forbade them to enter the land—so they came by ship without permission, and they have been hindered in one way or another since that time. It has taken persecution to push them out of other countries, and at the time I am writing this they are being blocked from leaving Russia, which probably has the third largest Jewish population in the world. Russia doesn’t want to get rid of them; yet it subjects them to a great deal of anti-Semitic oppression. However, in that day, that is, in the end times, God will bring them back into their land, and He will use Gentiles to move them back!" McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 304). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

serpentdove
February 16th, 2015, 01:45 PM
"For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. ¶ And these [are] the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah." Jeremiah 30: 3,4

We are getting closer and closer...A few housekeeping items: Newbie, to get rid of your paragraph symbol [¶] press control shift plus 8 (not the F8 key).

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/hammer-smiley-emoticon.gif

"Jer 30:3 I will bring back. This theme verse gives in capsule form the pledge of chaps. 30–33. God’s restoration of the whole nation to their own land (cf. 29:10; Amos 9:14, 15; Rom. 11:26) has in view a final regathering never to be removed again (see note on 16:15) and not just a return in the time of Ezra and Nehemiah (vv. 8, 9; 31:31ff.; 32:39, 40; 33:8, 9, 15, 16). This verse is a summary of the prophecy given in vv. 4–9." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1103). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Daniel1611
February 16th, 2015, 07:32 PM
So the Lord said he would bring his people into the land of Israel. Are the "ethnic Jews" and Judaism Jews the people of God? No. They are anti-Christ. "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?" He is antichrist. The wrath of God abides on them who deny the Son of God.

I'm tired of certain Christians telling me a bunch of Europeans that believe in Judaism are the fulfillment of prophecy if they move into a country that calls itself "Israel." There is no such prophecy anywhere in the Bible that unbelievers will ultimately get anything but the wrath of the Lord.

steko
February 16th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Psa 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
Psa 105:9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;
Psa 105:10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:
Psa 105:11 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:
Psa 105:12 When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it.
Psa 105:13 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;
Psa 105:14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
Psa 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

To be conservative, let's say a generation is forty years.

40 X 1000 generations= 40,000 years

iamaberean
February 17th, 2015, 03:28 AM
JEWS MUST MOVE TO ISRAEL

IT IS PROPHECIED

THE JEWS MUST SEE MOSES AND ELIJAH

Mat 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
Mat 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

journey
February 17th, 2015, 04:19 AM
So the Lord said he would bring his people into the land of Israel. Are the "ethnic Jews" and Judaism Jews the people of God? No. They are anti-Christ. "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?" He is antichrist. The wrath of God abides on them who deny the Son of God.

I'm tired of certain Christians telling me a bunch of Europeans that believe in Judaism are the fulfillment of prophecy if they move into a country that calls itself "Israel." There is no such prophecy anywhere in the Bible that unbelievers will ultimately get anything but the wrath of the Lord.

You need to spend some time reading your Bible. God isn't through with Israel. Here's a sample for you:

Romans 11:25-29 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

JosephR
February 17th, 2015, 04:44 AM
Mat 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
Mat 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Elijah.... Elijah..

iamaberean
February 17th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Elijah.... Elijah..

Hēlias
hay-lee'-as
Of Hebrew origin [H452]; Helias (that is, Elijah), an Israelite: - Elias.

JosephR
February 17th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Hēlias
hay-lee'-as
Of Hebrew origin [H452]; Helias (that is, Elijah), an Israelite: - Elias.

Who replaced Elijah ?

serpentdove
February 17th, 2015, 12:39 PM
JEWS MUST MOVE TO ISRAEL

IT IS PROPHECIED...

"Eze 37:4–6 Prophesy to these bones. Ezekiel is to proclaim God’s pledge to reassemble Israelites from the world and restore the nation of Israel to life (v. 5) and give them His Spirit (v. 14) in true salvation and spiritual life. Clearly, God is promising the resurrection of the nation of Israel and its spiritual regeneration (cf. 36:25–27)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1204). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

"...In a stunning and remarkable moment, Netanyahu also declared to the people of Europe and the world that the prophecies of Ezekiel 37 have been fulfilled. The Holocaust, he said, represented the "dry bones" and "graves" of the Jewish people, and out of that horror the State of Israel was resurrected, just as the Lord said would happen through the Hebrew Prophet Ezekiel. Rarely has any world leader given a major address on an international stage declaring End Times prophecies from the Bible have come true. But that is exactly what Netanyahu did. ~ Joel Rosenberg" Full text: God's Prophetical Promise To Return The Jews To Israel: Israel Has Been Regathered In The End Days According To Scripture (http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/israel/apple_of_Gods_eye.htm)

iamaberean
February 17th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Who replaced Elijah ?

John the Baptist

Moses was shadow of Jesus

Who was it that the disciples seen Jesus with in the garden?
Moses and Elijah.

serpentdove
February 17th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Who replaced Elijah ?

John the Baptist

Moses and Elijah.

On the mount of transfiguration (Mt 17:1-8). Mary Magdalene went to the tomb (Jn 20:11-16). Christ appeared on the road to Emmaus (Lk 24:13-32).

Jesus was a greater Moses--a greater Elijah, etc. foretold (Gen. 3:15; 1 Cor. 15:45–47) and worshipped by Old Testament saints (Josh. 5:13–15).

See:

What was the meaning and importance of the transfiguration? (http://www.gotquestions.org/transfiguration.html)

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD [Mal. 4:5].

"Revelation speaks of two witnesses who are to appear in the last days (see Rev. 11:3–12). I do not know who the second witness will be, but I am almost sure that one of them will be Elijah. At the Passover Feast, in the Orthodox Jew’s home, a chair is put at the table in which no one sits. It is for Elijah who shall come. When John the Baptist appeared the Jews thought he was Elijah, but John the Baptist was not Elijah in any sense of the word. The Scriptures do say that he could have been, but he wasn’t—and that’s the important thing. If Christ had established His Kingdom, then John would have been Elijah. How could that be? I do not know because it didn’t happen that way. That’s an “iffy” question for which we cannot really have an answer.

“Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.” John the Baptist was not the fulfillment of this prophecy because he was announcing the Messiah, the Savior of the world. John said, “… Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world” (John 1:29). That is a little different from announcing the great and terrible Day of the Lord that is coming." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Prophets (Malachi) (electronic ed., Vol. 33, pp. 96–97). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Christ Appears to Mary Magdalene Jn 20:11-16

But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the tomb. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. hen they said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?”

She said to them, “Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him.”

Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus.

Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?”

She, supposing Him to be the gardener, said to Him, “Sir, if You have carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him away.”

Jesus said to her, “Mary!”

She turned and said to Him, “Rabboni!” (which is to say, Teacher). Jn 20:11–16

Christ Appears on the Road to Emmaus Mark 16:12, 13

Now behold, two of them were traveling that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was seven miles from Jerusalem. And they talked together of all these things which had happened. So it was, while they conversed and reasoned, that Jesus Himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were restrained, so that they did not know Him.

And He said to them, “What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?”

Then the one whose name was Cleopas answered and said to Him, “Are You the only stranger in Jerusalem, and have You not known the things which happened there in these days?”

And He said to them, “What things?”

So they said to Him, “The things concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, and how the chief priests and our rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death, and crucified Him. But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel. Indeed, besides all this, today is the third day since these things happened. Yes, and certain women of our company, who arrived at the tomb early, astonished us. When they did not find His body, they came saying that they had also seen a vision of angels who said He was alive. And certain of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said; but Him they did not see.”

Then He said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?” And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself. Lk 24:13–27

JosephR
February 17th, 2015, 02:01 PM
John the Baptist

Moses and Elijah.

the point is Elijah and Elias are not the same. Elias was blessed twice as much and did twice as any miracles.

Trivial knit picking....

serpentdove
February 17th, 2015, 02:18 PM
the point is Elijah and Elias are not the same. Elias was blessed twice as much and did twice as any miracles.

Elisha succeeds Elijah (1 Ki 19:16).

iamaberean
February 17th, 2015, 04:44 PM

Trivial knit picking....

As a Christian I must take the word of Jesus over yours.

serpentdove
February 17th, 2015, 07:13 PM

God is not finished with the nation of Israel.

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out [Ezek. 20:33–34].

"God tells them that He intends to bring them back into the land. God’s purpose with Israel will yet be fulfilled. He will someday be declared right by those who had said He was not right." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 477). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Daniel1611
February 17th, 2015, 07:44 PM

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out [Ezek. 20:33–34].

"God tells them that He intends to bring them back into the land. God’s purpose with Israel will yet be fulfilled. He will someday be declared right by those who had said He was not right." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 477). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

And God brought the Hebrews out of captivity and back into the land of Israel, as promised. Read Ezra and Nehemiah. This prophecy was fulfilled. Now we're in the New Testament. The wrath of God abides on he who denies the only begotten Son of God.

Daniel1611
February 17th, 2015, 07:47 PM
You need to spend some time reading your Bible. God isn't through with Israel. Here's a sample for you:

Romans 11:25-29 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

At the time of the fullness of the gentiles, just before the millennial Kingdom, some of Israel will believe on Jesus Christ and be saved. That's what the passage you quoted says. So tell me how people being saved by believing on Jesus Christ in the end times relates in anyway to a bunch of, mostly European, people moving to a modern day country that calls itself "Israel."

serpentdove
February 17th, 2015, 07:50 PM
[Ro 11:25-29] See:

Ro 11:25-36 (http://vananne.com/serpentdove/Ro%2011%2025%2036%20J%20Vernon%20McGee.htm) J. Vernon McGee

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea [Isa. 11:11].

"God shall restore the nation Israel to the land. They were established the first time in the land when Moses led them out of Egypt, and Joshua brought them into the land." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Prophets (Isaiah 1-35) (electronic ed., Vol. 22, p. 113). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

journey
February 17th, 2015, 08:06 PM
At the time of the fullness of the gentiles, just before the millennial Kingdom, some of Israel will believe on Jesus Christ and be saved. That's what the passage you quoted says. So tell me how people being saved by believing on Jesus Christ in the end times relates in anyway to a bunch of, mostly European, people moving to a modern day country that calls itself "Israel."

I already did, but you have a reading comprehension problem, or you only pay attention to Scripture that agrees with your doctrine. Here's some more for you to try and explain away:

Isaiah 2:1-5 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem. 4 And he will judge between the nations, and will decide concerning many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of Jehovah.

Isaiah 9:2-7 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. 3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, thou hast increased their joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4 For the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, thou hast broken as in the day of Midian. 5 For all the armor of the armed man in the tumult, and the garments rolled in blood, shall be for burning, for fuel of fire. 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.

Ezekiel 37:25-28 KJV And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Micah 4:1-3 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

glorydaz
February 17th, 2015, 08:08 PM
I already did, but you have a reading comprehension problem, or you only pay attention to Scripture that agrees with your doctrine. Here's some more for you to try and explain away:

Isaiah 2:1-5 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem. 4 And he will judge between the nations, and will decide concerning many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of Jehovah.

Isaiah 9:2-7 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. 3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, thou hast increased their joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4 For the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, thou hast broken as in the day of Midian. 5 For all the armor of the armed man in the tumult, and the garments rolled in blood, shall be for burning, for fuel of fire. 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.

Ezekiel 37:25-28 KJV And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Micah 4:1-3 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

:e4e:

Daniel1611
February 17th, 2015, 08:21 PM

All verses about people who believe on Jesus Christ. Those who believe on Jesus Christ are citizens of Israel. Ephesians 2. Those who do not believe on Jesus Christ are not Israel. We're in the New Testament, bro. There is neither Jew nor Greek. The one and only thing that matter is if someone believes on Jesus Christ or not. I don't care what tribe these European so-called "Jews" pretend they descend from. If they don't believe on Jesus Christ, they have no covenant. This idea that Christ-denying Judaics are some how under the blessing of God is anathema.

journey
February 17th, 2015, 08:33 PM
All verses about people who believe on Jesus Christ. Those who believe on Jesus Christ are citizens of Israel. Ephesians 2. Those who do not believe on Jesus Christ are not Israel. We're in the New Testament, bro. There is neither Jew nor Greek. The one and only thing that matter is if someone believes on Jesus Christ or not. I don't care what tribe these European so-called "Jews" pretend they descend from. If they don't believe on Jesus Christ, they have no covenant. This idea that Christ-denying Judaics are some how under the blessing of God is anathema.

I'm wasting my time with you because you either have a mind block or you're anti-Semitic. You didn't have time to read the Scripture I gave you, but it clearly shows that God isn't through with Israel. You also have some other major problems that I can't solve all at once for you. The Church which is the Body of Christ is NOT Israel, nor did it take the place of Israel. You're not ready to understand Bible prophecy that is yet to come.

Daniel1611
February 17th, 2015, 08:38 PM
I'm wasting my time with you because you either have a mind block or you're anti-Semitic. You didn't have time to read the Scripture I gave you, but it clearly shows that God isn't through with Israel. You also have some other major problems that I can't solve all at once for you. The Church which is the Body of Christ is NOT Israel, nor did it take the place of Israel. You're not ready to understand Bible prophecy that is yet to come.

Maybe drop your Bible commentaries and let the New Testament be your commentary on the Old Testament. You don't. That's why you can't find any NT verses that talk about "Jews" returning to the land and being separate from the people of Christ. You go back to OT prophecies that were either already fulfilled or apply to the people who believe on the Lord. This dispensationalist theory is a modern invention that was never taught before because it isn't Biblical. This whole theory of yours is man made nonsense that some apostates like CI Scofield came up with in the 1800s.

JosephR
February 17th, 2015, 10:19 PM
As a Christian I must take the word of Jesus over yours.

Oh I agree, I was confusing Elias with Elisha , sorry.

JosephR
February 17th, 2015, 10:22 PM
Elisha succeeds Elijah (1 Ki 19:16).

Absolutely correct, I was mixin up Elias and Elisha .

journey
February 18th, 2015, 12:10 AM
Maybe drop your Bible commentaries and let the New Testament be your commentary on the Old Testament. You don't. That's why you can't find any NT verses that talk about "Jews" returning to the land and being separate from the people of Christ. You go back to OT prophecies that were either already fulfilled or apply to the people who believe on the Lord. This dispensationalist theory is a modern invention that was never taught before because it isn't Biblical. This whole theory of yours is man made nonsense that some apostates like CI Scofield came up with in the 1800s.

I'm not using commentaries, and most of what I gave you was Scripture involving Bible prophecy that HAS NOT been fulfilled yet. I do see that I'm wasting my time because you aren't mature enough in the Bible or ready for it. I won't be wasting any more of my time. Go back and read the Scripture I gave you again. It's a matter of what God's Word teaches.

chair
February 18th, 2015, 02:42 AM
It is getting rather tedious seeing all of these Christian plans and explanations about what we do. Why don't you folks concern yourselves with yourselves, and leave us out of your theological games?

iamaberean
February 18th, 2015, 03:03 AM

You are confused. Jesus is the true Israel, therefore Christians are the children of Israel. In fact it has always been true that only those of faith are the children of Israel.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Lazy afternoon
February 18th, 2015, 03:13 AM

It depends on who Israel really is.

No unbelievers will be gathered to Israel by God--

Eze 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
Eze 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
Eze 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
Eze 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
Eze 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

chair
February 18th, 2015, 03:30 AM
[B][COLOR="Blue"]You are confused. Jesus is the true Israel, therefore Christians are the children of Israel.

We all know that the Navajo are the True Children of Israel (TM). Or was it the British? No, maybe the Zulu.

You folks don't even bother to call yourselves "Children of Israel". Time to grow up and quit these silly games.

iamaberean
February 18th, 2015, 04:07 AM
We all know that the Navajo are the True Children of Israel (TM). Or was it the British? No, maybe the Zulu.

You folks don't even bother to call yourselves "Children of Israel". Time to grow up and quit these silly games.

According to the word of God. We are his children, Jesus is God and also the true Israel, therefore we are the true children of Israel.

Israel
yiśrâ'êl
yis-raw-ale'
From H8280 and H410; he will rule as God; Jisrael, a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity: - Israel.

Jacob was given the symbolic name, Jesus is the one who 'will rule as God'.

Mat 2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
Mat 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

JosephR
February 18th, 2015, 04:09 AM
According to the word of God. We are his children, Jesus is God and also the true Israel, therefore we are the true children of Israel.

Israel

yiśrâ'êl

yis-raw-ale'

From H8280 and H410; he will rule as God; Jisrael, a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity: - Israel.

Yeah chair,, you didn't know Jesus was God, get with the program,, or should I say programming :)

Repentance
February 18th, 2015, 04:43 AM
Interesting read (http://free-minds.org/kingdom-israel)

39. The Children of Israel, gain power and influence more than ever and regroup into one place.

17:6 Then We gave back to you your independence from them, and We supplied you with wealth and sons, and We made you more influential.

17:104 And We said after him to the Children of Israel: “Dwell on the earth, then, when the time of the second promise comes, We will bring you all together as a mixed crowd.”

The prophesized rise to power and regrouping of the Children of Israel came to fulfillment in 1948 with the declaration of the “State of Israel”. This is the first time since the Exodus, and the second time since the Kingdom of Israel, that a large mass of the Children of Israel has come together in one place.

40. The end of “new Israel” will come at the hands of those who are Monotheists, as they will retake the Temple as they had done under centuries ago.

17:7 If you do good, then it will be good for you, and if you do bad, then so be it. But when the promise of the second time comes, they will make your faces filled with sorrow and they will enter the Temple as they did the first time, and they will strike down all that was raised up.

The sad truth for the Children of Israel is, as their rise to power and gathering has been prophesized in the final Scripture over 1,400 years ago – so has their undeniable end and destruction. The ungodly actions of the Children of Israel - coinciding with this second rise of power - have ensured that their fate is sealed and that God’s system is moving towards events that will bring about this end.

We ask that God have mercy on the souls of those amongst them who will still listen to the truth and amend their ways before the eventual end is here.

journey
February 18th, 2015, 05:54 AM
You are confused. Jesus is the true Israel, therefore Christians are the children of Israel. In fact it has always been true that only those of faith are the children of Israel.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

You don't have a clue either. I'm not going to waste any more of my time in this thread. Start with the basics.

chair
February 18th, 2015, 02:49 PM

Israel
yiśrâ'êl
yis-raw-ale'

Jacob was given the symbolic name, Jesus is the one who 'will rule as God'.

Mat 2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
Mat 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Sometimes, when I log into this site, I feel like I've stepped into an insane asylum. Suddenly words have flexible meanings, science is considered nonsense, and bigotry seems completely reasonable.

Sometimes it is amusing. At other times annoying.

Daniel1611
February 18th, 2015, 07:20 PM
You don't have a clue either. I'm not going to waste any more of my time in this thread. Start with the basics.

Galatians 3:16 alone demolishes this modern Zionist heresy.

journey
February 18th, 2015, 11:35 PM

steko
February 18th, 2015, 11:41 PM

"without repentance'' means that the literal promises GOD made to the fathers....Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are unconditional.

Some would rather find a sophisticated way to make GOD out as a liar.

Repentance
February 19th, 2015, 02:33 AM
"without repentance'' means that the literal promises GOD made to the fathers....Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are unconditional.

Some would rather find a sophisticated way to make GOD out as a liar.

nope..."without repentance" means that you don't need to love me for God to gift you eternal life after He has called you.

serpentdove
February 20th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Obama calls murdered Jews just ‘a bunch of folks’ shot ‘in a deli’ Vid (http://twitchy.com/2015/02/09/unreal-obama-calls-murdered-jews-just-a-bunch-of-folks-shot-in-a-deli-video/) :Nineveh:

Tribute to the victims of the attacks: Speech by M. Manuel Valls, Prime Minister, in the National Assembly Vid (http://www.gouvernement.fr/en/tribute-to-the-victims-of-the-attacks)

steko
February 20th, 2015, 11:47 AM
nope..."without repentance" means that you don't need to love me for God to gift you eternal life after He has called you.

Your interpretation disconnects from the context of 'the fathers'.

False Prophet
February 20th, 2015, 12:20 PM
[7] Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Behold I will save my people from the land of the east, and from the land of the going down of the sun. [8] And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God in truth and in justice. [9] Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Let your hands be strengthened, you that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, in the day that the house of the Lord of hosts was founded, that the temple might be built. Zech 8

Daniel1611
February 20th, 2015, 06:49 PM
To whom were the promises made?

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. -Galatians 3:16

Who is Abraham's seed?

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. -Galatians 3:29

serpentdove
February 25th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Ge 12:3

AltyhmrIFgo

wordsponge
February 25th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Ge 12:3

AltyhmrIFgo

Gentiles RAN out of milk ???

serpentdove
February 25th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Who is Abraham's seed?

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:29

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise [Gal. 3:29].

"How can we be Abraham’s descendants? Because of the fact that Abraham was saved by faith, and we are saved by faith. Abraham brought a little animal to sacrifice, which looked forward to the coming of the Son of God, the supreme sacrifice. In my day, Christ has already come, and I can look back in history and say, “Nineteen hundred years ago the Son of God came and died on the cross for me that I might have life, and I trust Him.” Some time ago I had the privilege of speaking to a group of wonderful Jewish folk, and I started by saying, “Well, it is always a privilege for me to speak to the sons of Abraham.” And they all smiled. Then I added, “Because I am a son of Abraham, too.” They didn’t all smile at that. In fact, some of them had a question mark on their faces, and rightly so. If I am in Christ and you are in Christ, then we belong to Abraham’s seed, and we are heirs according to the promise. How wonderful this is!" McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 5, p. 174). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Daniel1611
February 25th, 2015, 07:37 PM
And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise [Gal. 3:29].

"How can we be Abraham’s descendants? Because of the fact that Abraham was saved by faith, and we are saved by faith. Abraham brought a little animal to sacrifice, which looked forward to the coming of the Son of God, the supreme sacrifice. In my day, Christ has already come, and I can look back in history and say, “Nineteen hundred years ago the Son of God came and died on the cross for me that I might have life, and I trust Him.” Some time ago I had the privilege of speaking to a group of wonderful Jewish folk, and I started by saying, “Well, it is always a privilege for me to speak to the sons of Abraham.” And they all smiled. Then I added, “Because I am a son of Abraham, too.” They didn’t all smile at that. In fact, some of them had a question mark on their faces, and rightly so. If I am in Christ and you are in Christ, then we belong to Abraham’s seed, and we are heirs according to the promise. How wonderful this is!" McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 5, p. 174). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

That's not what the Bible says. That's why you quote a commentary. The Bible says IF you are Christ's, then are you Abraham's seed. If you are not Christ's, you are not Abraham's seed. Throw out your commentary and read the Bible. Don't even read commentaries. The Bible said the Holy Spirit will lead you into all truth. I've never read any commentary that wasn't full of unbiblical false doctrine. That's typically why they write commentaries: To add to the Bible things that aren't there. Unbelieving Jews are not the seed of Abraham. They are antichrist and the wrath of God abideth on them. Instead of praising the Jews, we should get the gospel to them and get them saved. Lying to Jews and praising them is to hate them. To preach the gospel is to love them.

serpentdove
February 25th, 2015, 07:54 PM
"That's not what the Bible says. That's why you quote a commentary. The Bible says if you are Christ's, then are you Abraham's seed." J. Vernon McGee was a Christian. We are encouraged to seek good bible teachers (Is. 54:13). :dizzy:

"Instead of praising the Jews, we should get the gospel to them and get them saved." You can't save anyone, Lefty. :hammer: Rom. 11:25, Eph. 2:5, 8, Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

Daniel1611
February 25th, 2015, 08:03 PM
J. Vernon McGee was a Christian. We are encouraged to seek good bible teachers (Is. 54:13). :dizzy:

You can't save anyone, Lefty. :hammer: Rom. 11:25, Eph. 2:5, 8, Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

The commentary you quote doesn't teach the Bible. It adds to it. The Bible says Christ's people are the children of Abraham. You and your commentary say unbelieving Jews are the children of Abraham. Your commentary is wrong. Why not stop idolizing Jews and commentaries and believe the Bible? I've never read a commentary that wasn't full of false doctrine. I don't use them. Ever. My Bible is King James Bible. No commentary, no notes, no nothing. Just the Bible by itself.

serpentdove
February 28th, 2015, 12:04 PM
[You can't save anyone, Lefty. Rom. 11:25, Eph. 2:5, 8, Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10] The commentary you quote doesn't teach the Bible...

:yawn: "I can preach truth. Only the Holy Spirit can impart truth." ~ Adrian Rogers 2 Co 4:4, Jn 9:6-7

This Little Light Of Mine (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMaWsfLYQko) ~ Odetta

serpentdove
March 17th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Swastikas sprayed on Jewish frat at Vanderbilt (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/anti-semitism-vanderbilt_889749.html) Ge 12:3

Nick M
March 17th, 2015, 09:00 AM
The Bible says Christ's people are the children of Abraham.

Not any more. Israel fell.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

"Their" refers to the children of Abraham whom God called Israel. Paul explains the gift to them who benefited from the fall.

Ephesians 2

11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

serpentdove
July 1st, 2015, 09:13 AM
:Commie: Russia halts gas supplies to Ukraine after talks breakdown (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33341322) Mt 24:9

Flashback:
Flyers with instructions to "register" were handed to Jews as they left synagogue following holiday prayers (http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jews-ordered-to-register-in-donetsk-ukraine/2014/04/17/) http://rationalwiki.org/w/images/f/f9/Dictator.gif

serpentdove
July 1st, 2015, 09:30 AM
It is getting rather tedious seeing all of these Christian plans and explanations about what we do. Why don't you folks concern yourselves with yourselves, and leave us out of your theological games?Are you jealous? Ro 11:11 :Shimei:

:think: Was Columbus secretly a Jew? (http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/20/opinion/garcia-columbus-jewish/) http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/usflag.gif

serpentdove
July 1st, 2015, 10:00 AM
JEWS MUST MOVE TO ISRAEL...

They will be scattered again.

I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land (Joel 3:2).

serpentdove
July 1st, 2015, 10:05 AM
[The Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands] Mt 17:12

Php 1:29

serpentdove
July 1st, 2015, 10:06 AM
Mt 24:32-34, Lk 12:37

http://www.dirtcheapchristianwear.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/jesuscominglookbusy.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

See:

Blowing the Trumpet: Jesus Is Coming! Matthew 24 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwBk8mLs9Q&index=7&list=PLOIwpVwYCFKHzvZtGqlwxlzmnDxUjV6gM) by Anne Graham Lotz

chair
July 2nd, 2015, 10:08 PM
Are you jealous? Ro 11:11

No. Perhaps you are jealous of us. Perhaps that is why you are so concerned with us.

serpentdove
July 7th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Boycott Israel drive gains strength, raising alarm (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150707/ml--israel-boycott_scare-f01a1f9287.html) Mt 24:9, 22

http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/thumbnails//156422047948-Mideast_Egypt_Israel_Boycott_Scare_20150707.jpeg

serpentdove
July 8th, 2015, 09:20 AM
The Troubling Question in the French Jewish Community: Is It Time to Leave? (http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/07/anti-semitism-france-hostage-hyper-cacher-kosher-market) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
October 9th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Stabbing attacks: Israel on high alert (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151009/ml--israel-palestinians-54d0d33679.html) Mt 24:9, 22, Eze 35:5

RBBI
October 9th, 2015, 10:47 PM
:think: Was Columbus secretly a Jew? (http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/20/opinion/garcia-columbus-jewish/) http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/usflag.gif

Yes, I believe he was. One of my ancestors was on one of the ships. Peace

RBBI
October 10th, 2015, 11:30 AM
And the sailing and the order for the Jews to leave Spain, could not be coincidental. Peace

serpentdove
October 14th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Vid: Palestinian terrorist runs over Israelis, hacks one to death (http://hotair.com/archives/2015/10/13/video-palestinian-terrorist-runs-over-israelis-hacks-one-to-death/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
October 16th, 2015, 07:35 AM
Palestinians torch Jewish shrine amid 'revolution' calls (http://news.yahoo.com/palestinians-torch-west-bank-holy-jews-security-063359656.html) Mt 24:9, 22

dialm
October 16th, 2015, 12:50 PM
[Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers by Ivan Plis ] "Israel’s Ministry of Immigrant Absorption has reported that 2014 saw a 10-year high in the number of “olim,” or Jewish immigrants to Israel, with 26,500 Jews moving to the country in the past year.

For the first time ever, France was the largest source of Jewish migration, with 7,000 Jews making aliyah (literally “ascending”) to find a new home in Israel. This is more than double the rate for 2013; the last year saw numerous violent attacks on synagogues and Jewish establishments in France following the eruption of conflict between Israel and Gaza..." Full text: Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers (http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/02/2014-sees-spike-in-jewish-migration-to-israel/) Mt 24:9, 22

Related:

French PM Valls: If 100,000 Jews leave, France will no longer be France (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4613798,00.html)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fb/8c/b5/fb8cb5afe82104a746b76c278d864f29.jpg

Good

dialm
October 16th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Not any more. Israel fell.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

"Their" refers to the children of Abraham whom God called Israel. Paul explains the gift to them who benefited from the fall.

Ephesians 2

11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

What are you drinking?

Ben Masada
October 16th, 2015, 12:54 PM

"And so all Israel shall be saved." Tell me Journey, saved from what if I may ask? Seriously, I have read this statement in the NT and heard hundreds of times from TV Evangelists. Save from what if we are not lost?

dialm
October 16th, 2015, 01:23 PM
"And so all Israel shall be saved." Tell me Journey, saved from what if I may ask? Seriously, I have read this statement in the NT and heard hundreds of times from TV Evangelists. Save from what if we are not lost?

You guys are not lost. We know exactly where you are at.

Ben Masada
October 17th, 2015, 12:39 PM
You guys are not lost. We know exactly where you are at.

Care to share with us where we are? Sincerely, I don't know. I mean, as salvation is concerned. The text says,
"when Israel shall be saved". Obviously, it implies that we are lost. If we are not lost as you mention above, and
the text says we are. Whom are we to believe in, you or Paul?

serpentdove
October 22nd, 2015, 07:51 AM
New Evictions of Arab Families Part of Battle for Jerusalem (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_MIDEAST_BATTLE_FOR_JERUSALEM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-10-22-06-41-00) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
November 11th, 2015, 08:51 AM
Nazi resurgence: Hitler cult on rise in rural Germany (http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/618425/nazi-clog-wearing-Hitler-cult-popular-on-rise-Germany)

EU draws Israel anger over 'Made in Israel' labels (EU draws Israel anger over 'Made in Israel' labels...) Mt 24:9, 22

Elia
November 18th, 2015, 12:22 PM

Bs"d

Your messiah is nowhere to be found in the Tanach, so that does not speak about Christians.

It speaks about Jews who believe in the one and only true God Y-H-W-H who is ONE.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever." Micah 4:5.

Elia
November 18th, 2015, 12:36 PM

Bs"d

The Christian churches believe in the theory that G.d rejected His chosen people, and that instead the Christians are the new spiritual Israel. However, G.d says clearly in the Holy Torah that He will never break his covenant with the Jewish people, even not when they stray away from Him. When the Jews go astray G.d will punish them. (Leviticus 26:14-17) And if they then still don't listen, G.d will punish them seven times harder. (idem:18-22) And if they then still don't listen, G.d will punish them another seven times harder. (idem:23-24) And if they then still refuse to turn back to G.d, He will punish them another seven times harder. (idem:27-28) But despite all this, G.d will not break His covenant with the Jewish people: Leviticus 26:44-45; "And yet for all that, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My covenant with them: For I am Y-H-W-H their G.d. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their G.d: I am Y-H-W-H."

"Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying: The two families that the LORD hath chosen, He has even cast them of? Thus they have despised My people, that they should no more be a nation before them. Thus saith the LORD: If My covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: for I will cause their captivety to return and have mercy on them." Jeremiah 33:24-26

If G.d rejected the Jews, why then is He now fulfilling the prophecies that He will gather in the Jews and bring them back to their land? "Fear not, for I am with thee, I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west. I will say to the north; give up, and to the south; keep not back: Bring my sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5+6 The whole world witnesses this miracle, how after almost 2000 years of dispersion over the whole earth the Jews are returning to Israel. In just 50 years a state has been built from scratch, the Hebrew language has been revived. Is there any precedent in history for this? Is there any other people that was dispersed throughout the whole world for almost 2000 years that held on to their identity and their religion?---Surely we see here the hand of G.d. .

Elia
November 18th, 2015, 10:36 PM
Galatians 3:16 alone demolishes this modern Zionist heresy.

Bs"d

Knowing the Bible demolishes this heresy of Paul. Gal 3:16; " Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,”[a] who is Christ."

So according to Paul, because it says "seed", singular, it has to refer to one man only.

However, in many places in the Tanach the word "seed", singular, is used to refer to a lot of offspring. The plural word is never used.
A few examples: "And I will multiply your seed (SINGULAR!) as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed;"
Genesis 26:4

"Also your seed shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
Gen 28:14

"O seed of Israel His servant,
You children of Jacob, His chosen ones!"
I Chron 16:13

"‘Therefore do not fear, O My servant Jacob,’ says the Lord, ‘Nor be dismayed, O Israel; For behold, I will save you from afar, And your seed from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return, have rest and be quiet, And no one shall make him afraid."
Jer 30:10

In all these examples the word "seed", singular, refers to the whole nation, so the statement of Paul that because of the singular word "seed" it must refer to one man is nonsense.

iouae
November 18th, 2015, 10:54 PM
All the Old Testament prophets say that the State of Israel will be the eye of the end-time storm, and that the inhabitants of the State of Israel will be in captivity at the return of Christ. Examples are Zech 14:2, Jer 30:10, Ezek 39:25-29, Amos 9:14, etc.

So my advice to all would be to NOT move to the State of Israel.

Moving from a safe country like France to Israel is plain nuts from a safety point of view.

Elia
November 18th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Romans 11:25-29 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel,

Bs"d

Somebody who cannot count to two should tell the Jews they are blinded??

The Jews don't accept your Christ because he didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies, and because he is a new man-god who nobody before ever new.

This is what the Torah says about that one:

“If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for Y-H-W-H your God is testing you to know whether you love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after Y-H-W-H your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which Y-H-W-H your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put away the evil from your midst.

If anyone secretly entices you—even if it is your brother, your father’s son or your mother’s son, or your own son or daughter, or the wife you embrace, or your most intimate friend—saying, “Let us go worship other gods,” whom neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7*any of the gods of the peoples that are around you, whether near you or far away from you, from one end of the earth to the other, 8*you must not yield to or heed any such persons. Show them no pity or compassion and do not shield them. 9*But you shall surely kill them; your own hand shall be first against them to execute them, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10*Stone them to death for trying to turn you away from Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 11*Then all Israel shall hear and be afraid, and never again do any such wickedness."
Deut 13

And of course, he didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies, and therefore he wasn't the messiah.

For the finer details about the unfulfilled messianic prophecies look here in chapter 3: http://MountZion.notlong.com.

serpentdove
January 14th, 2016, 11:25 AM
:CRASH: Iran Holds Holocaust-Denying Cartoon Contest (http://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2016/01/14/iran-holds-holocaust-denying-cartoon-contest/)Mt 24:9, 22

RBBI
January 15th, 2016, 01:44 PM
All the Old Testament prophets say that the State of Israel will be the eye of the end-time storm, and that the inhabitants of the State of Israel will be in captivity at the return of Christ. Examples are Zech 14:2, Jer 30:10, Ezek 39:25-29, Amos 9:14, etc.

So my advice to all would be to NOT move to the State of Israel.

Moving from a safe country like France to Israel is plain nuts from a safety point of view.

France allowed thousands and thousands of Muslims in to do menial jobs, and the Muslims have higher birth numbers in their families. There are places in France where it is not safe for anyone to walk at night, if they are not Muslim. Most of the European nations have done this, and are now regretting it. They have no intention of assimilating into the culture they are in, which is why you see instances of battles over Sharia law popping up wherever there are large concentrations of them. And Obama would love to do the same thing with the Syrians right now, and our country. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the advantage of having them in place everywhere when they call for a world wide jihad. Peace

serpentdove
January 15th, 2016, 03:44 PM
[M]y advice to all would be to NOT move to the State of Israel. We should be willing to go there, fight there and die there if necessary. Our president will be buried there (Eze 39:11). :Nineveh: Let's join 'im. :straight:

Where are the Esthers? Esth 4:14 Where are the Ruths? Rut 1:16-17 Do you believe in the God of Israel? We are his bride--the wild olive tree (Ro 11:24).

serpentdove
January 15th, 2016, 03:56 PM
France allowed thousands and thousands of Muslims in to do menial jobs, and the Muslims have higher birth numbers in their families...

:CRASH: Muslims are only a distraction. Watch the other hand. All the daughter hoes are returning home to mama, :olinger: the Great Whore (Re 19:2, 18:4). http://rationalia.com/z/Ratz%20Smilies%20Mk%203/index5_files/mousy.gif

Protestant Leaders Declare Reunification of Churches Under the Holy See (http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/07/protestant-leaders-declare-reunification-of-churches-under-the-holy-see/)

serpentdove
January 26th, 2016, 12:02 PM
NPR Erases Israel From The Map (http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/01/26/npr-erases-israel-from-the-map/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
April 20th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Anti-Semitic insults hurled at Tzipi Livni during Harvard talk (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/211187#.VxeTN4-cH8d)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
April 30th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Swastikas spray-painted in largely Jewish DC suburb (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/211554#.VyVg5o-cH8c) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
May 1st, 2016, 03:19 PM
UK: ‘Record Breaking’ Spike In Anti-Semitism, ‘Core Part Of Far-Left And Islamist Ideology’ - Report (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/01/report-record-breaking-spike-anti-semitism-core-part-far-left-islamist-ideology/) Mt 24:9, 22

patrick jane
May 1st, 2016, 03:29 PM

serpentdove
May 4th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Former SS Auschwitz Guard Apologizes at Trial in Germany (http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ss-auschwitz-guard-testify-trial-germany-38753121) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
May 5th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Never Again, Never Forget: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, here are four true heroes to remember. Who will be the heroes of our time, standing against evil & genocide? (https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/05/never-again-never-forget-on-holocaust-remembrance-day-here-are-four-true-heroes-to-remember-who-will-be-the-heroes-of-our-time-standing-against-evil-genocide/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
May 12th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Film about 'Jews being everywhere' ridicules French anti-Semitism (http://news.yahoo.com/film-jews-being-everywhere-ridicules-french-anti-semitism-092102585.html) Mt 24:9, 22

theophilus
May 12th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Never Again, Never Forget: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, here are four true heroes to remember. Who will be the heroes of our time, standing against evil & genocide? (https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/05/never-again-never-forget-on-holocaust-remembrance-day-here-are-four-true-heroes-to-remember-who-will-be-the-heroes-of-our-time-standing-against-evil-genocide/) Mt 24:9, 22

Ez. 22: 30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

:sigh:

serpentdove
May 13th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Ez. 22: 30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.I've got a Lord of Hosts coming. http://autopoiesis.foi.hr/images/smiles/156.gif

I'm a Soldier In The Army Of The Lord (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXdidCFbp7k)~ Lyle Lovett

serpentdove
May 22nd, 2016, 12:08 PM
'F**k Israel, long live the Intifada' angry mob screams at Jewish UC student (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Fk-Israel-long-live-the-Intifada-angry-mob-screams-at-Jewish-UC-student-454644) Mt 24:9, 22

Ben Masada
May 22nd, 2016, 12:34 PM
'F**k Israel, long live the Intifada' angry mob screams at Jewish UC student (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Fk-Israel-long-live-the-Intifada-angry-mob-screams-at-Jewish-UC-student-454644) Mt 24:9, 22

I think that the main reason is because of what Mark Twain wrote about the Jews. Take a look or review it if you are already aware of it:

THE ESSAY OF MARK TWAIN ABOUT THE JEWS

"If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way.
Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also way out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers.

He has made a marvelous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it.

The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed suit, and made a vast noise, and they are gone. Other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it has burned out, and they sit either in twilight now, or have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

Mark Twain

serpentdove
May 22nd, 2016, 12:48 PM
I think that the main reason is because of what Mark Twain wrote about the Jews. Take a look or review it if you are already aware of it:

THE ESSAY OF MARK TWAIN ABOUT THE JEWS

"If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way.
Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also way out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers.

He has made a marvelous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it.

The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed suit, and made a vast noise, and they are gone. Other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it has burned out, and they sit either in twilight now, or have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

Mark Twain
It's Satanic.

Ben Masada
May 22nd, 2016, 01:47 PM
It's Satanic.

It is envy SD. Envy even causes genocide. Hitler was a good example of chronic envy.

serpentdove
May 22nd, 2016, 04:20 PM
It is envy SD. Envy even causes genocide. Hitler was a good example of chronic envy.

You'll be jealous of us soon (1 Thess. 4:16, 17). :rapture:

serpentdove
May 30th, 2016, 03:59 PM
French Anti-Semitism worst since WWII (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/French-Jews-situation-worst-since-1945-455353)Mt 24:9, 22

KingdomRose
May 31st, 2016, 09:39 PM
Re. post #1.....So what? What's your point?

KingdomRose
May 31st, 2016, 09:51 PM

We are getting closer and closer...

Oh please. I'm tired of hearing that lame idea...that that scripture is being fulfilled NOW. That scripture was fulfilled over 2,000 years ago when the Jews returned to Israel from Babylon! You are barking up the wrong tree. It has already been done!

You should be concerned only with what Christ's church is doing now---the Christian congregation. It doesn't matter what Israel does any more. Peter said that Christians are now God's special people.

Writing to Christians in Asia he said: "YOU are a 'chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies' of the one that called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. For you were once not a people, but are now God's people." (I Peter 2:9,10)

We ARE getting closer....to the time when Jesus comes back in full Kingdom power. He's directing his Christian congregation to finish the preaching work of the Kingdom (Matthew 24:14). Have you been involved in that?

"This good news [gospel] of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14.

(Do you know what the Kingdom is?)

serpentdove
June 3rd, 2016, 03:03 PM
Israel is ‘Eternal Enemy’ of Greeks, Christians, says Greek Lawmaker (http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/68992/israel-eternal-enemy-greeks-christians-says-greek-lawmaker/#AZ2Fi69T5WZ5kwyg.97) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
June 5th, 2016, 05:49 AM
Google Removes App Used to Identify, Track Jews Online (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/06/04/google-removes-app-used-identify-jews-online/) Mt 24:9, 22

Ben Masada
June 5th, 2016, 02:24 PM
It's Satanic.

Yes, Serpentdove, envy is indeed satanic. Envy is an evil inclination; hence, satanic. That's why we call Satan "ietzeh harah" an evil inclination.

serpentdove
June 7th, 2016, 09:35 AM
New York governor orders boycott of Israel's boycotters (http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2016/0606/New-York-governor-orders-boycott-of-Israel-s-boycotters) Ge 12:3

serpentdove
June 8th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Google removes Chrome add-on that detects Jewish names (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4812019,00.html)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
June 9th, 2016, 07:00 AM
Museums Vyring to Keep Jewish-Owned Artwork Stolen By Nazis (http://freebeacon.com/culture/u-s-museums-trying-keep-jewish-artwork-stolen-nazis/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
June 13th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' gains popularity in Europe (http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2016/0612/Hitler-s-Mein-Kampf-gains-popularity-in-Europe)Mt 24:9, 22

Ben Masada
June 13th, 2016, 03:12 PM

Well, I did watch a sermon delivered by Pastor John Hagee on TV Evangelism and he did mention that the best way to rush the return of Jesus is to do all "we" Christians can do to help the Jews to return to the Land of Israel. I did not find the idea foolish but original. Do you know something? I agree with him. I even consider it a blessing to both Jews and Christians. Jews, especially from Russia who desperately want to come and don't have all the money necessary, specially because the Russian Government makes it harder and harder for them to provide the money they have to pay to leave Russia. And for Christians, the consolation
that faith produces that indeed Jesus will return faster.

gcthomas
June 13th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' gains popularity in Europe (http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2016/0612/Hitler-s-Mein-Kampf-gains-popularity-in-Europe)Mt 24:9, 22

That'll be what happens when a famous book is prevented from being published by the copyright holders and then the copyright expires. Did you mean to imply the popularity meant more than increasing sales of a previously restricted book?

Ben Masada
June 16th, 2016, 01:23 PM
New York governor orders boycott of Israel's boycotters (http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2016/0606/New-York-governor-orders-boycott-of-Israel-s-boycotters) Ge 12:3

Well, perhaps he will be "blessed" for "blessing" Israel. The Biblical evidence is in Numbers 24:5,9.

serpentdove
June 16th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Well, perhaps he will be blessed for blessing the Israel.

:thumb:

serpentdove
June 25th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Anti-Semitism Is Back (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti-semitism-is-back-will-you-stand-by-or-stand-up_us_576bfc8be4b016c12caba9a9)

Anti-Semitic incidents on college campuses nearly doubled in 2015, the ADL says (http://www.newsweek.com/anti-semitic-incidents-college-campuses-nearly-doubled-2015-adl-474394)

Report Shows Anti-Semitic Incidents Doubled On College Campuses In 2015 (http://www.breitbart.com/racism/2016/06/30/report-shows-anti-semitic-incidents-doubled-college-campuses-2015/)

ISIS 'kill lists' target US synagogues (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/214617)

A direct, strategic response to BDS (http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/A-direct-strategic-response-to-BDS-459692) Mt 24:9, 22

Flashback:

Vatican Boycott Of Israel's Holocaust Memorial Day "Inappropriate And Insulting" (http://archive.adl.org/presrele/vaticanjewish_96/5021_96.html#.V3-sfI-cET8)

Pope Francis in the Holy Land - a political pilgrimage? (http://www.thecommentator.com/article/4979/pope_francis_in_the_holy_land_a_political_pilgrima ge)

serpentdove
July 11th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Theresa May banned American bloggers from entering the UK because they were 'pro-Israel' (http://edgar1981.blogspot.com/2016/07/theresa-may-banned-american-bloggers.html) Mt 24:9, 22

beameup
July 11th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Well, I did watch a sermon delivered by Pastor John Hagee on TV Evangelism and he did mention that the best way to rush the return of Jesus is to do all "we" Christians can do to help the Jews to return to the Land of Israel. I did not find the idea foolish but original.
It's not "foolish" because it is wholly based upon Holy Scripture. Netanyahu has appeared with John Hagee and they seem to be good friends (check it out on Youtube). Read Ezekiel ch. 37. In the "end times" (latter-days) all Israel will be gathered in the Land.

Crucible
July 11th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Do you think it's a good idea for the Jews to be in one area when Iran is about to get a nuclear bomb (http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-us-iran-discussing-nuclear-talks-compromise-173736551.html)? :Nineveh:

They wouldn't nuke Israel, because it has too much religious significance to them.

serpentdove
July 12th, 2016, 03:07 PM
The latest anti-Semitic meme scheme: Linking Palestine to Ferguson and Louisiana (http://www.jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/the_latest_anti_semitic_meme_scheme_linking_palest ine_to_ferguson_and_louis#When:22:05:00Z)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
July 17th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Sweden silences documentary tying jihadism, anti-Semitism (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/215077)Mt 24:9, 22

Elia
July 17th, 2016, 01:51 PM
You'll be jealous of us soon (1 Thess. 4:16, 17). :rapture:

Bs"d

I don't think so:

"Thus says Y-H-W-H of hosts: In those days ten men from nations of every language shall take hold of a Jew, grasping his garment and saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

Ben Masada
July 18th, 2016, 02:58 PM
It's not "foolish" because it is wholly based upon Holy Scripture. Netanyahu has appeared with John Hagee and they seem to be good friends (check it out on Youtube). Read Ezekiel ch. 37. In the "end times" (latter-days) all Israel will be gathered in the Land.

Yes Beameup, I saw on the You Tube when Netanyahu appeared with Pastor John Hagee. They did seem to be good friends. Well, why not? Common interest was the reason. One helping another. Christians helping Jews to make Aliyah and getting helped in the process to meet Jesus rather sooner than later.

serpentdove
July 18th, 2016, 03:16 PM
John Hagee Adulterer :banana: Rom. 7:2, 3

See:

Divorce & Rehttp://sae.tweek.us/media/emoticons/emot-airquote.gifmarriage: A Position Paper (http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/divorce-remarriage-a-position-paper)by John Piper

serpentdove
July 19th, 2016, 10:43 AM
200 French Jews to Land in Israel in Wake of Terror Attack (http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/72139/prophecy-fulfilled-as-200-french-jews-make-aliyah/)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
July 22nd, 2016, 07:59 AM
BDS Pressure Sees Spanish City Lose Tel Aviv Flights (http://www.newsweek.com/bds-israel-boycott-pressure-sees-spanish-city-lose-tel-aviv-flights-482683)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
July 26th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Lawmaker’s Slur That Jews are ‘Termites’ Reminds Jewish Voter of Hitler’s ‘Vermin’ (http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/exclusive-senator-calling-jews-termites-in-judea-samaria-reminds-jewish-voter-of-hitlers-vermin/2016/07/26/)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
July 27th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Sanders Supporters Burn Israeli Flag at Democratic Convention, Chant “Intifada” (http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/72734/sanders-supporters-burn-israeli-flag-at-democratic-convention-watch/)

DNC Staffers Annoyed At Having To Commemorate The Holocaust Photo of Peter Hasson Peter Hasson (http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/emails-dnc-staffers-annoyed-at-having-to-commemorate-holocaust/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
July 28th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Anti-Semitism on U.S. College Campuses Skyrockets (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/27/study-finds-dramatic-increase-anti-semitism-jewish-students-largest-target-civil-rights-suppression/)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
August 1st, 2016, 08:51 AM
Netanyahu criticises European 'support' for anti-Israel groups (https://www.yahoo.com/news/netanyahu-criticises-european-support-anti-israel-groups-104142468.html) Mt 24:9, 22

Ben Masada
August 1st, 2016, 11:57 AM
Jews Leaving Europe for Israel in Record Numbers.

That's true. Christians must celebrate because, according to Christian Evangelical preachers, the more Jews return to the Land of Israel, the less the time for the return of Jesus. So, we need at least two million Jewish young men and women from anywhere throughout the four corners of the earth to compute with our enemie's growth whose aim is to erase Israel from the Middle East map.

serpentdove
August 1st, 2016, 05:35 PM

That's true. Christians must celebrate because, according to Christian Evangelical preachers, the more Jews return to the Land of Israel, the less the time for the return of Jesus. So, we need at least two million Jewish young men and women from anywhere throughout the four corners of the earth to compute with our enemie's growth whose aim is to erase Israel from the Middle East map.So you're a glass is half empty kind of guy. :rolleyes:

Hundreds of African Kings, Many Claiming Jewish Ancestry, Will Gather to Praise God at Kotel (http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/73151/king-togo-bringing-hundreds-african-kings-praise-god-kotel-sukkot/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=57abe2c925-BIN_morning_8_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-57abe2c925-86610633)

Recommended study:

Session One [Blowing the Trumpet] - Introduction to the Book of Joel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6arOTDg1tcg) with Joel Rosenberg and Anne Graham Lotz

serpentdove
August 4th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Facebook deletes Israel from list of Olympics participants (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/215979)

'Anti-Semitism in UK highest since period following 2009 Gaza conflict' (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Anti-Semitism-in-UK-highest-since-period-following-2009-Gaza-conflict-463206) Mt 24:9, 22

Ben Masada
August 5th, 2016, 02:57 PM
So you're a glass is half empty kind of guy. :rolleyes:

Hundreds of African Kings, Many Claiming Jewish Ancestry, Will Gather to Praise God at Kotel (http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/73151/king-togo-bringing-hundreds-african-kings-praise-god-kotel-sukkot/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=57abe2c925-BIN_morning_8_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-57abe2c925-86610633)

Recommended study:

Session One [Blowing the Trumpet] - Introduction to the Book of Joel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6arOTDg1tcg) with Joel Rosenberg and Anne Graham Lotz

What's the use for so many claimers to be Jewish if they don't make Aliyah to live in Israel? We need them in Israel, not in the Diaspora. Anyway, the claimers are many but, when called up to the test, less than 10% are proved legitimate Jews. We need real Jews not only claimers.

serpentdove
August 5th, 2016, 04:30 PM
What's the use for so many claimers to be Jewish if they don't make Aliyah to live in Israel? We need them in Israel, not in the Diaspora. Anyway, the claimers are many but, when called up to the test, less than 10% are proved legitimate Jews. We need real Jews not only claimers.

One is coming (maybe from the tribe of Dan). You'll accept him (Jn 5:43). :Shimei:

serpentdove
August 9th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Saudi Judo Competitor Forfeits Match to 'Avoid Israeli' in Next Round: Reports (http://www.newsweek.com/saudi-judo-competitor-forfeits-match-avoid-israeli-next-round-reports-488342?rx=us) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
August 17th, 2016, 12:18 PM
MK: Anti-Semites collect data on where Jewish students live on US campuses (read:http://www.timesofisrael.com/mk-anti-israel-group-collects-data-on-where-jewish-students-live-on-us-campuses/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
August 26th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Argentinian pupils in Nazi dress attack Jewish students (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/26/argentinian-pupils-in-nazi-dress-attack-jewish-students/)Mt 24:9, 22

iouae
August 27th, 2016, 07:40 AM
The land of Israel is a death-trap in the end time. For one thing, the Man of Sin is going to be ruling from there, and all Jewish residents will be enslaved by him. Likewise Petra in Jordan is a death trap. Which place is the furthest from Jerusalem? Australia?? Let's all go there mates and enjoy barbies and Bondi beach.

serpentdove
August 29th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Jewish effigies burned in Poland (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Polish-soccer-fans-torch-Jewish-effigies-fly-banner-calling-for-burning-of-Jews-466317)Mt 24:9, 22

Ben Masada
August 30th, 2016, 04:06 PM
The land of Israel is a death-trap in the end time. For one thing, the Man of Sin is going to be ruling from there, and all Jewish residents will be enslaved by him. Likewise Petra in Jordan is a death trap. Which place is the furthest from Jerusalem? Australia?? Let's all go there mates and enjoy barbies and Bondi beach.

I think the death-trap you refer to in the Land of Israel is going to be over the nations that will attack Jerusalem under the banner of Gog-Magog an unbelievable multitude. As Israel feeds back in a terrible war of defense, Gog-Magog will fall and Israel will spend seven months burying them in order to cleanse the Land from them. (Ezekiel 39:11-16)

Ben Masada
August 30th, 2016, 04:15 PM
One is coming (maybe from the tribe of Dan). You'll accept him (Jn 5:43). :Shimei:

There is no more reference to being from this or that Tribe. The Tribal system in the History of Israel was abolished soon after the return of the Jews from exile in Babylon. One is either a Jew or a Gentile. The only option is to become a Jew by joining to God's Covenant with His People according to Halacha aka Jewish Law. (Isaiah 56:1-8)

Ben Masada
August 30th, 2016, 04:30 PM
So you're a glass is half empty kind of guy. :rolleyes:

Recommended study:

Those are the so-called "Jews" without being Jewish. Here in Israel there are many of them. They somehow get the documents, complete their Aliyah especially from Russia and, after taking possession of the financial help to stay in the country, they leave especially Southward through Egypt. Israel has a record of more the 60 million dollars taken by deserters who deep down never really meant to make Aliyah.

serpentdove
September 2nd, 2016, 06:17 PM
Report: Hundreds of UN Accredited NGOs Promoting Anti-Semitism, Terrorism (http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/report-hundreds-of-un-accredited-ngos-promoting-anti-semitism-terrorism/2016/09/01/)

New Czech Republic atlases write Jerusalem out of Israel (http://jewishmediaagency.com/czech-republic-atlases-jerusalem-israel/)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
September 7th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Times Buries Story of Anti-Israel Boycott by Oil Companies (http://www.algemeiner.com/2016/09/07/times-buries-story-of-anti-israel-boycott-by-oil-companies/#)

Vid: Dutch MP refuses to shake hands with Israeli PM (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/217466) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
September 9th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Israeli UN Envoy: Hatred of Jews At 'Highest Level of Lifetime' (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/08/israeli-un-envoy-jew-hatred-at-all-time-high-anti-semitism-2-0-uses-internet-as-tool-for-hate/)

...Nazi salutes greets national team in Italy (http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Sports/Italian-fans-boo-Israeli-anthem-give-Nazi-salute-at-world-cup-qualifier-467197)

Flying Blind: Some Airline Employees Refuse to Say the Word ‘Israel’ (http://observer.com/2016/09/flying-blind-some-airline-employees-refuse-to-say-the-word-israel/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
September 14th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Facebook Refuses to Block Users Advocating Death to Jews (https://unitedwithisrael.org/facebook-refuses-to-block-users-advocating-death-to-jews/)

European Jews afraid to go to synagogue for holidays (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/70-percent-of-European-Jews-wont-go-to-shul-on-High-Holy-Days-despite-heightened-security-468210)

Netanyahu Booed at 'Hamilton' Performance (http://heatst.com/entertainment/benjamin-netanyahu-booed-at-hamilton-performance/)

113 years and counting: World's oldest man celebrates bar mitzvah (http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/02/middleeast/bar-mitzvah-oldest-man/index.html)

Belfast rabbi says antisemitism growing in Northern Ireland (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Belfast-rabbi-says-antisemitism-growing-in-Northern-Ireland-469329)

Fact-Check: Tim Kaine Was a Leader of the Boycott of Netanyahu (http://www.breitbart.com/live/vice-presidential-debate-fact-check-livewire/fact-check-tim-kaine-was-a-leader-of-the-boycott-of-netanyahu/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
November 2nd, 2016, 09:22 AM
Hurrah to American Express for Dumping Roger Waters for Anti-Israel Bias (http://observer.com/2016/11/hurrah-to-american-express-for-dumping-roger-waters-for-anti-israel-bias/)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
November 9th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Netanyahu: Trump will continue to strengthen our unique alliance (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4876736,00.html) Ps 122:6

serpentdove
November 10th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Netanyahu: Soon Majority of Jews Will Live in Israel (http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/netanyahu-soon-majority-of-jews-will-live-in-israel/2016/11/10/)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
November 14th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Swastikas Drawn on NYC New School Dorm Doors (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/14/swastikas-drawn-nyc-new-school-dorm-doors/) Mt 24:9, 22

Ben Masada
November 15th, 2016, 08:13 AM

Well, Christians must be jubilant with the idea that Jesus is at door to arrive. The other day I watched a TV Evangelist saying that if they all helped the Jews to return to Israel in mass, for certain, Jesus would be knocking at the door about his arrival. The surprise about this is that I believe so myself but within the collective concept of the Messiah. The return of the Jews in mass to the Land of Israel.

Angel4Truth
November 15th, 2016, 08:19 AM

Well, Christians must be jubilant with the idea that Jesus is at door to arrive. The other day I watched a TV Evangelist saying that if they all helped the Jews to return to Israel in mass, for certain, Jesus would be knocking at the door about his arrival. The surprise
about this is that I believe so but within the collective concept of the Messiah. The return of the Jews in mass to the Land of Israel.

Au revoir and shalom: Jews leave France in record numbers (http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/22/middleeast/france-israel-jews-immigration/)

Ben Masada
November 15th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Au revoir and shalom: Jews leave France in record numbers (http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/22/middleeast/france-israel-jews-immigration/)

You don't like them, do you Angel? That's okay; you don't have to like them but, be careful not to curse them because, if you read Numbers 24:5,9, "HaShem will bless those who bless them but also curse those who curse them" and, a terrible thing is to be cursed by the Lord Himself.

Angel4Truth
November 15th, 2016, 02:53 PM
You don't like them, do you Angel? That's okay; you don't have to like them but, be careful not to curse them because, if you read Numbers 24:5,9, "HaShem will bless those who bless them but also curse those who curse them" and, a terrible thing is to be cursed by the Lord Himself.

I love them. Why would you think i dont like them? I made that post because you didnt link to anything in yours.

serpentdove
November 18th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Democratic congressmen meets with anti-Israel terrorist (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220504) Ge 12:3

serpentdove
November 25th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Arson blamed for Thursday's massive Haifa blaze; multiple new fires Friday (http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/New-fires-on-Friday-investigation-into-Thursday-fire-confirms-arson-fears-473636)

...Israeli settlers flee as wildfires spread in West Bank (https://www.yahoo.com/news/israeli-settlers-flee-wildfires-spread-west-bank-101158612.html)

...Footage captures arsonist in act (http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Footage-captures-arson-in-the-act-473712)

...Police arrest 13 Arabs (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-25/israel-accepts-egypt-jordan-firefighting-help-as-suspects-held)

Arab Social Media Jubilant Over Israel Fires (http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79187/arab-social-media-jubilant-israel-fires-start-hashtag-israelisburning/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=c56bfb2ebf-BIN_morning_11_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-c56bfb2ebf-86610633&mc_cid=c56b) Is 1:7, Am 1:2

serpentdove
November 29th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Anti-Semitism Shock Spike Germany (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/29/antisemitism-up-threefold-germany-one-year/)

US Intifada: A fire-storm of lies is setting US campuses ablaze (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/19848)Mt 24:9, 22

DNA Tests Could Fulfill God’s Promise to Abraham by Revealing Millions of Jews (https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79302/dna-tests-fulfill-gods-promise-abraham-revealing-millions-jews-jewish-jewish-enough/) Ge 22:17

Crucible
November 29th, 2016, 01:03 PM

Contemporary Christianity is wrought with heterodox nonsense. The Christians and Muslims waged crusades for those lands because of the fact that the Bible teaches the Kingdom to be Christ and his church.

19th century heresy is what these people labor under, and it's nerve racking to see them jump every time a fly flutters it's wings in Israel. They'll even do what atheists do and call you antisemitic. It's ridiculous :rolleyes:

The only thing these Madists and whatnot are doing is encouraging people who ought not be occupying those places.

serpentdove
November 29th, 2016, 01:10 PM
...The Christians and Muslims waged crusades...

:olinger: Catholics waged war. :dizzy: Catholicism (Jud 11) has nothing to do with historical biblical Christianity. :straight:

See:

How the Vatican Created Islam (http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html)

Crucible
November 29th, 2016, 03:32 PM
:olinger: Catholics waged war. :dizzy: Catholicism (Jud 11) has nothing to do with historical biblical Christianity. :straight:

:chuckle:
Catholicism is historical Christianity, you moron.

serpentdove
November 29th, 2016, 03:39 PM
:chuckle: Catholicism is historical Christianity, you moron.

:yawn: Constantine was not a Christian (Heb 13:9). :dizzy:

See:

Mithraism and the Catholic Church (http://www.hope-of-israel.org/mithraism.html)

Crucible
November 29th, 2016, 05:46 PM
It's impossible to reason with someone in denial :rolleyes:

serpentdove
December 1st, 2016, 10:38 AM
It's impossible to reason with someone in denial :rolleyes:

:yawn: Proof please :peach: Eph 4:14, 2 Ti 1:7

Crucible
December 1st, 2016, 10:40 AM

Nothing is proof to a denialist :idunno:

Crucible
December 1st, 2016, 10:43 AM

Especially someone who would quote Genesis 1:3 if someone made reference to a lightbulb :chuckle:

serpentdove
December 1st, 2016, 10:56 AM

serpentdove
December 1st, 2016, 11:03 AM
[:yawn: Proof please :peach: Eph 4:14, 2 Ti 1:7] Nothing is proof to a denialist...

:yawn: Ad infinitum Eph 4:14

Crucible
December 1st, 2016, 11:18 AM
:yawn: Ad infinitum Eph 4:14

I don't debate with people who have thoroughly brainwashed their selves on a particular subject. You also believe their is no such thing as male headship even though the ENTIRE BIBLE is straight up MALE HEADSHIP.

That's called infinitum denial :wave2:

serpentdove
December 1st, 2016, 11:23 AM
I don't debate with people who have thoroughly brainwashed their selves [sic]...

:yawn: Proof please :peach: Eph 4:14, 2 Ti 1:7 :mario:

serpentdove
December 7th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Fulfilling Ezekiel’s Prophecy, Jacob’s Biblical Sheep Arrive in the Promised Land (https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79781/fulfilling-ezekiels-prophecy-jacobs-biblical-sheep-arrive-promised-land/#gRXYhmAQd92jMyKk.97) Eze 34:12

serpentdove
December 10th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Hungary's thriving Jewish community faces spike in anti-Semitism, Holocaust revisionism (http://www.jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/Fear-and-loathing-in-Budapest-472483)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
December 17th, 2016, 08:46 AM
How did South Carolina pioneer BDS legislation? (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/How-did-South-Carolina-pioneer-BDS-legislation-475530) Mt 24:9, 22

everready
December 17th, 2016, 09:07 AM
The papacy fulfills Revelation 13 & 17

everready

serpentdove
December 19th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Irish senators slammed for anti-Israel bias (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Irish-senators-slammed-for-anti-Israel-bias-475802)

Israel urges Jews to leave France as Benajmin Netanyahu continues to lash out after UN vote (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/27/israel-urges-jews-leave-france-benajmin-netanyahu-continues/)

Trump family faces anti-Semitic backlash following Hanukkah tweets (http://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Trump-family-faces-antisemitic-backlash-following-Hanukka-tweets-476638)

Vid: Vandals Twist Arizona Jewish Family's Menorah Into Swastika (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/01/watch-jewish-arizona-familys-menorah-twisted-swastika/)

Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller (https://www.yahoo.com/news/hitlers-mein-kampf-becomes-german-bestseller-publisher-112022916.html) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
January 10th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Jewish centers report bomb threats in several US states (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/ewish-centers-report-bomb-threats-in-several-US-states-477937)

Another 5,000 Jews quit France for Israel: agency (https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-5-000-jews-quit-france-israel-agency-162800032.html) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
January 12th, 2017, 08:55 AM
40,000 Jews Have Fled France In 10 Years Amid Rising Anti-Semitism Jacob Bojesson (http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/40000-jews-have-fled-france-in-10-years-amid-rising-anti-semitism/)Mt 24:9, 22

Ben Masada
January 12th, 2017, 09:42 AM
40,000 Jews Have Fled France In 10 Years Amid Rising Anti-Semitism Jacob Bojesson (http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/40000-jews-have-fled-france-in-10-years-amid-rising-anti-semitism/)Mt 24:9, 22

We need at least two million Jews especially from the United States. There are too many Jews in America!

serpentdove
January 13th, 2017, 10:20 AM
German court calls synagogue torching an act to 'criticize Israel' (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/German-court-calls-synagogue-torching-an-act-to-criticize-Israel-478330) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
January 15th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Israel says Nazi camp excavations unearth link to Anne Frank (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-says-nazi-camp-excavations-unearth-link-to-anne-frank/ar-AAlSKjR?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
January 17th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Israel and US Jewry moving further apart (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4908638,00.html) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
January 18th, 2017, 02:18 PM
German nationalist calls for end to Nazi guilt (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4909193,00.html)Mt 24:9, 22

See:

Dear Germany: Have you learned anything? (http://www.dennisprager.com/dear-germany-have-you-learned-anything/) By Dennis Prager

serpentdove
January 25th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Anti-Semitism Seen on Rise in Poland (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/25/anti-semitism-seen-rise-poland/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
January 28th, 2017, 08:00 AM
German Muslim students protest Holocaust remembrance, attack Israel (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/German-Muslim-students-protest-Holocaust-remembrance-attack-Israel-479780) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
January 30th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Meet the Jews in Trump’s administration (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/224092) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
February 8th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Jewish Students Condemn Rise of Anti-Semitic Incidents at Cambridge (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/02/08/jewish-students-condemn-horrific-rise-anti-semitic-incidents-cambridge-university/)

Student Slams Stanford U for Offering Therapy Over Trump Election While ‘Ignoring’ Anti-Semitism (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/02/08/stanford-u-slammed-for-offering-therapy-over-trump-election-while-ignoring-anti-semitism/)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
February 10th, 2017, 09:20 AM
McGill University Student Leader: ‘Punch a Zionist’ (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/02/10/mcgill-university-student-leader-attempts-justify-tweeting-punch-zionist/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
February 17th, 2017, 09:09 AM
102 ‘Lost’ Indian Jews Immigrating to Israel This Week (https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/83595/102-lost-indian-jews-immigrating-israel-week/#uDruZtxl2GAL7Qf6.97)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
February 21st, 2017, 11:14 AM
Over 100 gravestones desecrated at St. Louis-area Jewish cemetery (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Over-100-gravestones-desecrated-at-St-Louis-area-Jewish-cemetery-482152)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
February 23rd, 2017, 09:44 AM
U.S. preschool teacher urges: ‘Kill some Jews’ (http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/u-s-muslim-preschool-teacher-urges-kill-some-jews/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
February 27th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Montana House backs effort to boycott anti-Israel firms (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4927581,00.html)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
March 2nd, 2017, 09:11 AM
Antisemitic acts in US gain attention of Netanyahu, other Israeli leaders (http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Antisemitic-acts-in-US-gain-attention-of-PM-other-Israeli-leaders-482940)

Israel Politician Predicts Mass Jewish Immigration From US in Wake of Rising Anti-Semitism (https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/84428/israeli-politician-predicts-waves-us-aliyah-wake-rising-anti-semitism/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=04746e69d0-BIN_evening_3_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-04746e69d0-86610633&mc_cid=04746e69d0&mc_eid=c559bd0c54) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
March 3rd, 2017, 08:53 AM
Jewish cemetery vandalized in Rochester, NY — third incident in US in less than 2 weeks (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-cemetery-vandalized-in-Rochester-NY-third-incident-in-US-in-less-than-2-weeks-483083)Mt 24:9, 22

http://orig03.deviantart.net/036d/f/2009/043/a/2/canary_in_a_coal_mine_by_sablegear.jpg

serpentdove
March 8th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Israel parliament approves travel ban for foreign supporters of BDS movement (https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-parliament-approves-travel-ban-173800470.html)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
March 13th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Wave of threats at Jewish centers across the US sends police scrambling (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Wave-of-threats-at-Jewish-centers-across-the-US-sends-police-scrambling-484041)
Chilean Palestinians threaten to boycott Christians over anti-BDS meeting (http://www.jpost.com/Christian-News/Chilean-Palestinians-threaten-to-boycott-Christians-over-anti-BDS-meeting-484034)
Palestinian children reportedly pretend to execute IDF soldiers in foreign aid-funded schools (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4934332,00.html)
Report: ‘End Jewish Privilege’ Fliers Found at Chicago University (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/03/17/report-anti-semitic-end-jewish-privilege-fliers-found-chicago-university/)
‘If anti-Semitic parties rise to power, we will call on European Jews to flee’ (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/If-antisemitic-parties-rise-to-power-we-will-call-on-European-Jews-to-flee-484826)
Report: Anti-Semitism Uploaded to Social Web Every 83 Second (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/03/26/report-social-media-awash-with-anti-semitism-new-post-uploaded-every-83-seconds/)
Anti-Semitism: Jew Forced Out of School by Muslims (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/04/jewish-student-leave-berlin-school-anti-semitic-attacks-muslims/)
Report: Jewish Center, Church in Virginia Sprayed with Swastikas (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/04/13/report-jewish-center-church-virginia-sprayed-swastikas/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
April 17th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Islamists, Neo-Nazis on videogame service discuss killing Jews (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/228198) Mt 24:9, 22

KingdomRose
April 17th, 2017, 08:40 AM

For the first time ever, France was the largest source of Jewish migration, with 7,000 Jews making aliyah (literally “ascending”) to find a new home in Israel. This is more than double the rate for 2013; the last year saw numerous violent attacks on synagogues and Jewish establishments in France following the eruption of conflict between Israel and Gaza..." Full text: Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers (http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/02/2014-sees-spike-in-jewish-migration-to-israel/) Mt 24:9, 22

Related:

Well, that's nice, but it doesn't mean anything prophetically.

serpentdove
April 23rd, 2017, 11:53 AM
U.S. Campuses Lead Rise in Global Anti-Semitism (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/04/23/u-s-campuses-lead-rise-global-anti-semitism/) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
April 24th, 2017, 10:56 AM
‘US antisemitic incidents jump 86% at start of 2017 (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/US-antisemitic-incidents-jump-86-percent-at-start-of-2017-488804)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
April 25th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Princeton campus plastered with antisemitic, racist fliers (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Princeton-campus-plastered-with-antisemitic-racist-fliers-488901) Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
May 6th, 2017, 09:16 AM
US bank shuts anti-Israel account (http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Exclusive-US-bank-shuts-anti-Israel-account-in-a-reportedly-unprecedented-move-489880)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
May 8th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Outrage After Dartmouth Appoints Israel Boycotter as Head of Faculty (http://freebeacon.com/issues/outrage-dartmouth-appoints-israel-boycotter-head-faculty/)Mt 24:9, 22

serpentdove
May 12th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Survey: Many Eastern European Countries Reject Jews as Citizens (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/12/survey-many-eastern-european-countries-reject-jews-as-citizens/)Mt 24:9, 22

Returning to Jerusalem: The Yemenite synagogue of Shiloah (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/229560)