Nori's POTD 4-24-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
DXPose gets my POTD today for showing the education she got from public schools.

I'm with you ChickenMan! :up:

Everything Bad I Learned...I Learned in Public School

I will sum up my public school experience with the finer points:

1st Grade - Learned how to manipulate teachers through bad behavior and I had my first “crush.”
4th Grade – Became known as the class bully and I first started french kissing boys.
7th Grade – First began experimenting with drugs and oral sex. I lost my virginity later that year.
9th Grade – Learned about evolution, but not Creation. Took a "safe-sex" class where I learned about sexually transmitted diseases and how to put a condom on. By the end of the school year I was pregnant.
10th-12th – I was experimenting with my “bi-sexual” side. I pierced several parts of my body and got some tattoos. I was still using drugs and sleeping around.

I graduated with good grades because I cheated much of the way, but I hardly knew anything about history or geography, I couldn’t read or spell very well, and I probably couldn’t even tell you what an adverb was. I continued my promiscuous lifestyle and lived with many men before I met my husband (who I also lived with before we got married). My overall worldview had drastically been formed into a humanistic way of thinking. At that time I believed more in aliens and The X Files than I did in God. In fact, “God” was a laughable concept to me.

But by the saving grace of God, and by having a husband who is able to lead our family in Truth, I no longer live in darkness. Ever since I committed my life to Jesus Christ, He as opened my eyes to see the BIG picture of things. But, I could have easily ventured down the wrong path, indefinitely!

I was the EXCEPTION to the rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.