PDA

View Full Version : the ten horns

chrysostom
July 11th, 2014, 08:36 AM
the ten horns

are

the ten islamic dynasties (http://islamicart.com/library/history/index.html)

see the seven heads (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77340)

back to
the apocalypse (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102616)

chrysostom
July 11th, 2014, 08:41 AM
was, and is not, and yet is

This is from chapter 17 verse 8 of the Apocalypse and it is very significant in that it ties together Satan of chapter 20, the dragon of chapter 12, the beasts of chapter 13, and the seven heads and ten horns of chapter 17.

Revelation 17:8 (KJV)
8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In chapter 13:12 the first beast is mortally wounded and replaced by the second one. In chapter 17 we have the beast that was, is not, and yet to come along with the five kings that were, the one that is, and the one that is yet to come. We should pay attention to any historical events that might fit this.

jerzy
July 11th, 2014, 10:47 AM
the ten horns

are

Typical Catholic diversion ploy.

You can find answer in Da 7.

Pay attention to the little horn.

chrysostom
July 11th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Typical Catholic diversion ploy.

You can find answer in Da 7.

what do you make of it?

jerzy
July 11th, 2014, 11:16 AM
what do you make of it?

Study it instead of trolling.

chrysostom
July 11th, 2014, 11:17 AM

what is your take on the little horn?

jerzy
July 11th, 2014, 11:31 AM

Ask God not me.

Study the Bible instead of constant trolling.

chrysostom
July 11th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Ask God not me.

Study the Bible instead of constant trolling.

I am asking you

Tambora
July 22nd, 2014, 11:47 PM
the ten horns

are

Possibly.
But Revelation says the 10 horns are 10 kings, and that all 10 of the kings will not receive power as kings until the beast receives power (and this power that all 10 receive with the beast will only be for one hour).
In other words, these 10 kings all come into power at the same time.

Revelation 17 KJV
(12) And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

MichaelCadry
July 23rd, 2014, 03:13 AM

This is from chapter 17 verse 8 of the Apocalypse and it is very significant in that it ties together Satan of chapter 20, the dragon of chapter 12, the beasts of chapter 13, and the seven heads and ten horns of chapter 17.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In chapter 13:12 the first beast is mortally wounded and replaced by the second one. In chapter 17 we have the beast that was, is not, and yet to come along with the five kings that were, the one that is, and the one that is yet to come. We should pay attention to any historical events that might fit this.

Dear Chrys, since it's probably best that I write the real truth about this matter on my own thread, Creation vs. Evolution, so I don't get flack from you. You are really not even close to what it all means. When did the Lord reveal this to you?? I'm sorry. No hard feelings!
Still love you!!

Michael

:sigh:

:jawdrop:

chrysostom
July 23rd, 2014, 11:30 AM
Dear Chrys, since it's probably best that I write the real truth about this matter on my own thread, Creation vs. Evolution, so I don't get flack from you. You are really not even close to what it all means. When did the Lord reveal this to you?? I'm sorry. No hard feelings!
Still love you!!

Michael

:sigh:

:jawdrop:

if God does talk to me
he will do it through others
and
that is why I listen to people like you

MichaelCadry
July 23rd, 2014, 02:03 PM
Dear Chrys,

You are one smart cookie after all. I have addressed the subject at my Creation vs. Evolution thread. Page 294; Post #4401. Check it out. You'll be amazed. The only reason I know it's true is because I was told it from up above. You can only find out later when you meet God or Jesus.

God Bless Your Dear Heart And Nurture It With His Loving Care,

MichaelC

Tambora
July 23rd, 2014, 04:15 PM
Possibly.
But Revelation says the 10 horns are 10 kings, and that all 10 of the kings will not receive power as kings until the beast receives power (and this power that all 10 receive with the beast will only be for one hour).
In other words, these 10 kings all come into power at the same time.

Revelation 17 KJV
(12) And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

We are told what the task of is of these 10 horns/kings that receive power one hour with the beast.

These 10 horns/kings hate the harlot woman.

Revelation 17 KJV
(16) And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

And the one hour (Rev 17:12) that the 10 horns/kings receive power with the beast will be the one hour that the harlot will be made desolate.

Revelation 18 KJV
(19) And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Remember, the 10 horns/kings are of the beast.
So, even though this beast lets this harlot woman ride on him for a time, the goal of the beast is that he wants this woman to become desolate.

chrysostom
July 24th, 2014, 06:43 AM
So, even though this beast lets this harlot woman ride on him for a time, the goal of the beast is that he wants this woman to become desolate.

the harlot woman is a city
and
she does not ride on the beast that is trying to destroy her

Tambora
July 24th, 2014, 07:17 AM
and
she does not ride on the beast that is trying to destroy herSure she does.

Revelation 17 KJV
(3) So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

False Prophet
July 24th, 2014, 11:56 AM
The ten horns are commonly referred to ten kingdoms of the antichrist that come out of the revised Roman Empire that is to be raised to life in Revelation.

chrysostom
July 25th, 2014, 06:07 AM
The ten horns are commonly referred to ten kingdoms of the antichrist that come out of the revised Roman Empire that is to be raised to life in Revelation.

what makes you think they come out of the revised roman empire?

False Prophet
July 25th, 2014, 07:54 AM
That is a commonly held belief. It doesn't make it a majority view. Is there some chance we might be wrong about some things?

False Prophet
July 25th, 2014, 08:19 AM
And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
Dan 7:3

The four beasts refer to the four empires that involve Israel: Babylon, Persia, Greece, and the last is Rome. Rome is the beast that was; is; and is to come. The beast of Revelation comes out of the last of the four beasts in Daniel which is Rome. This is minority view!

False Prophet
July 25th, 2014, 08:39 AM
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things. Dan 7:8
The little horn comes from the ten horns which come from the last beast which is Rome. This happens in the last days predicted by Daniel or the end times. The first beast was identified as Babylon when Daniel told Nebuchadrezzar that he was the crown of gold. Persia was identified as the second beast that would destroy the first beast. Greece was identified as the third beast that would come and destroy the third beast or Persia. Rome which did not exist as yet would arise and destroy Greece. Ten horns would grow out of this beast of Rome that make up the revised Roman Empire. These ten horns are kings. Ten kingdoms that made up the Roman Empire were Greece, Turkey, Syria, and Egypt. Lybia and Numidia lay to the south and west. The Iberian peninsula or Spain lay to the west. Gaul or France lay to the north. Part of the British Isles south of Hadrian's Wall or England lay to the north. Italy makes the tenth kingdom. The little horn comes out of these ten kingdoms.

fzappa13
July 25th, 2014, 08:58 AM
The thing that has been it is that which shall be.

Here are your ten horns.

http://bartleby.com/108/19/83.html

chrysostom
July 26th, 2014, 06:12 AM
And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
Dan 7:3

The four beasts refer to the four empires that involve Israel: Babylon, Persia, Greece, and the last is Rome. Rome is the beast that was; is; and is to come. The beast of Revelation comes out of the last of the four beasts in Daniel which is Rome. This is minority view!

persia had nothing to do with the temple
unlike the other three: babylon, greece, rome
so
what might be the fourth that did have something to do withe the temple?
and
which of them might be the two beasts of the apocalypse?

chrysostom
July 31st, 2014, 11:44 AM
the seven heads
are
of the first beast, paganism of the roman empire

the ten horns
are
of the second beast, islam
and
will ultimately destroy babylon the great, constantinople in 1453

Revelation 17:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Skybringr
July 31st, 2014, 12:27 PM

what do you make of it?

Ask God not me.

:Plain:

http://www.4freeimagehost.com/uploads/0595de447498.jpg

chrysostom
August 9th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Sure she does.

Revelation 17 KJV
(3) So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

only in so far as she reigneth over them

the key here is that she is a city

Revelation 17:18King James Version (KJV)

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

chrysostom
August 9th, 2014, 03:30 AM
if you search the entire bible for

"the ten horns"

this is what you get (https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?search=%22the+ten+horns%22&version=KJV&searchtype=all)

this is where topics overlap

the second beast of the apocalypse

the fourth beast of daniel

Nick M
August 9th, 2014, 03:44 AM

How is it you do not have all your red bars? Let's work on that. :banana:

fzappa13
August 9th, 2014, 07:33 AM
only in so far as she reigneth over them

the key here is that she is a city

Ah yes, the great city. Rev 18:24 goes on to talk about her.

24And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

... and Rev 11:8

7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

uh, let's see, where was Jesus crucified?

Luke:31 The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee. 32And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected. 33Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem. 34O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! 35Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Jerusalem is what the fighting is all about. Jerusalem is where God said He would make His eternal abode. That is why it is and has been the bulls eye on Satan's target for millennia. Keep your eyes on Jerusalem. It will tell you what time it is.

chrysostom
August 21st, 2014, 07:20 AM
we are told

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+17%3A14&version=KJV)

so let's take a look at

the history of islam (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2821270#post2821270)

my favorite is the battle of vienna (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna)

it was not the end of the ottoman empire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire)
but
it was the beginning of the end

to me it looks like armageddon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon)
but
can't make it fit

fzappa13
August 21st, 2014, 09:38 AM
I just love monologues ... they are so engaging.

Letsargue
August 21st, 2014, 10:32 AM
the ten horns

are

see the seven heads (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77340)

back to

"Horns" usually stands for "Kings" in the Scriptures. - The "Ten Horns" were the "Ten Kings" of Israel" who departed out from Jerusalem and Judaea, after King Solomon. They were the "Lost Ten Tribes".

Jesus riding into Jerusalem on the Donkey, was known as the ( "Unicorn" ); The "Colt with one King / HORN.

Paul, David -- 082114

aikido7
August 21st, 2014, 10:37 AM
Whenever the number four was mentioned in Revelations, I used to hear that it meant some sort of prophecy involving the Beatles.

When we read the Bible, we always seem to apply it to our present age and seem to care less what the verses meant to their original author(s).

rstrats
August 21st, 2014, 12:05 PM
aikido7,

re: "Whenever the number four was mentioned in Revelations..."

Any particular reason for adding an "s" at the end of Revelation?

chrysostom
August 21st, 2014, 12:30 PM
"Horns" usually stands for "Kings" in the Scriptures. - The "Ten Horns" were the "Ten Kings" of Israel" who departed out from Jerusalem and Judaea, after King Solomon. They were the "Lost Ten Tribes".

according to rev 17:14 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=rev+17%3A14&version=KJV)

they will make war with the lamb
so
how do you explain that one?

chrysostom
August 21st, 2014, 12:34 PM

that would be jerusalem
but
it is not the city of rev 17

fzappa13
August 21st, 2014, 12:55 PM
that would be jerusalem
but
it is not the city of rev 17

Thus sayeth Chrys ... scriptures sayeth otherwise. Ignore them if you wish but you do so at your own peril. At least you finally kinda, sorta, acknowledged the post ... I suppose I should see that as progress. I would suggest that acknowledging scripture would be the more prudent option.

chrysostom
August 21st, 2014, 07:41 PM
Thus sayeth Chrys ... scriptures sayeth otherwise. Ignore them if you wish but you do so at your own peril. At least you finally kinda, sorta, acknowledged the post ... I suppose I should see that as progress. I would suggest that acknowledging scripture would be the more prudent option.

I sayeth what I thinketh
and
you thinketh that you knoweth

fzappa13
August 21st, 2014, 09:43 PM
I sayeth what I thinketh
and
you thinketh that you knoweth

I would suggest that you have embraced certain notions about what biblical prophecy means and are disinclined to consider that which lay outside that boundary. That's okay as long as you don't claim the mantle of objectivity. One would think that objectivity would demand that those that are possessed thereof would address scriptures offered concerning any given subject.

chrysostom
September 3rd, 2014, 04:02 AM
I would suggest that you have embraced certain notions about what biblical prophecy means and are disinclined to consider that which lay outside that boundary. That's okay as long as you don't claim the mantle of objectivity. One would think that objectivity would demand that those that are possessed thereof would address scriptures offered concerning any given subject.

what do you have to offer?

fzappa13
September 3rd, 2014, 04:17 AM
Posts 21 and 28.

chrysostom
September 3rd, 2014, 04:38 AM
The thing that has been it is that which shall be.

Here are your ten horns.

http://bartleby.com/108/19/83.html

I don't see them

chrysostom
September 3rd, 2014, 04:40 AM
Ah yes, the great city. Rev 18:24 goes on to talk about her.

24And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

... and Rev 11:8

7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Luke:31 The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee. 32And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected. 33Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem. 34O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! 35Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Jerusalem is what the fighting is all about. Jerusalem is where God said He would make His eternal abode. That is why it is and has been the bulls eye on Satan's target for millennia. Keep your eyes on Jerusalem. It will tell you what time it is.

this is post 28
and
I don't see anything about the ten horns here either

fzappa13
September 3rd, 2014, 08:57 AM
I don't see them

You can't count? ...or is it the eschatological glasses you are wearing?

fzappa13
September 3rd, 2014, 09:05 AM
this is post 28
and
I don't see anything about the ten horns here either

This post is obviously about the great city ... which is the Harlot ... which the whole Bible points to as being Jerusalem ... which will once again be destroyed by her enemies ...ten of them. But not before she enters into a peace treaty with them. Then, if you are in Jerusalem, you had better have a ticket for the next wilderness experience (it is prophesied and fortunately it's not 40 years this time) or you are going to be in deep Kimchi.

chrysostom
September 3rd, 2014, 11:06 AM
This post is obviously about the great city ... which is the Harlot ... which the whole Bible points to as being Jerusalem ... which will once again be destroyed by her enemies ...ten of them. But not before she enters into a peace treaty with them.

who are these enemies?

how will you know them?

fzappa13
September 3rd, 2014, 02:02 PM
who are these enemies?

how will you know them?

They are the same enemies she has had all along. God has said He will place his throne in her midst and so He will. That said, the folks that were and will be booted out to make room are somewhat less than thrilled at the prospect and she will have to pay for her infidelities before any marraige will ensue.

chrysostom
September 3rd, 2014, 02:24 PM
They are the same enemies she has had all along. God has said He will place his throne in her midst and so He will. That said, the folks that were and will be booted out to make room are somewhat less than thrilled at the prospect and she will have to pay for her infidelities before any marraige will ensue.

so you can't name them

fzappa13
September 3rd, 2014, 03:01 PM
so you can't name them

1 Keep not thou silence, O God:

hold not thy peace,
and be not still, O God.
2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult:

and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people,

and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation;

that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with one consent:

they are confederate against thee:
6 the tabernacles of Edom, and the Ish'maelites;

of Moab, and the Hag'arenes;
7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Am'alek;

the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assur also is joined with them:

they have helped the children of Lot.
Selah.

For those of us counting along at home that's ten. Now ... the student of history, biblical and otherwise, will note such a thing has not happened yet. It will. However, further information as to how this will be accomplished is offered in the rest of the chapter. THE THING THAT HAS BEEN IT IS THAT WHICH SHALL BE

9 Do unto them as unto the Mid'i-anites; Judg. 7.1-23

as to Sis'era, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison: Judg. 4.6-22
10 which perished at En–dor:

they became as dung for the earth.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Ze'eb: Judg. 7.25

yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmun'na: Judg. 8.12
12 who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
13 O my God, make them like a wheel;

as the stubble before the wind.
14 As the fire burneth a wood,

and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
15 so persecute them with thy tempest,

and make them afraid with thy storm.
16 Fill their faces with shame;

that they may seek thy name, O LORD.
17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever;

yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
18 that men may know that thou,

whose name alone is JEHOVAH,
art the Most High over all the earth.

chrysostom
September 26th, 2014, 04:36 AM
Revelation 17:14King James Version (KJV)

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

who has been making war with the Lamb?

fzappa13
September 26th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Revelation 17:14King James Version (KJV)

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

No one. He's been gone for some time now but He is scheduled to return. Some think in the not too distant future. Things will heat up pretty good then. Look back across the history you hang your hat on and you have to be pretty myopic not to see the ongoing battle between Satan and God over what is an otherwise unattractive scrap of land with little significance other than the fact it is where God said He would eventually set up shop. Satan had his kids waiting there for Moses, et al, to prevent their prophesied occupancy of same and he will keep causing problems there until he is finally vanquished in God's good time. One last time AFTER Christ's thousand year reign on earth with the saints who died for His word.

chrysostom
September 26th, 2014, 11:49 AM

No one.

He built His church on a rock
and
islam has been attacking it for about 13 centuries

chrysostom
October 12th, 2014, 03:54 AM
One last time AFTER Christ's thousand year reign on earth with the saints who died for His word.

the bible says

the saints will reign with Christ

fzappa13
October 12th, 2014, 05:35 AM
He built His church on a rock
and
islam has been attacking it for about 13 centuries

It is the nature of ideologues to attack that which they are in disagreement with. Catholics and Puritans leap to mind as examples ...

fzappa13
October 12th, 2014, 05:38 AM
the bible says

the saints will reign with Christ

I think a thorough review of the word of God will reveal that membership in that club is a little more exclusive than you make it seem.

chrysostom
October 27th, 2014, 03:29 AM

"the ten horns"

this is what you get (https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?search=%22the+ten+horns%22&version=KJV&searchtype=all)

is

fzappa13
October 27th, 2014, 07:50 AM

"the ten horns"

is

Could well be.

chrysostom
November 15th, 2014, 06:38 AM
the ten horns are dynasties

fzappa13
November 15th, 2014, 07:02 AM
The problem that occurs to me with this notion is the brevity of the tens' tenure.

chrysostom
November 15th, 2014, 07:28 AM
The problem that occurs to me with this notion is the brevity of the tens' tenure.

not if you believe constantinople is the whore

Revelation 17:16King James Version (KJV)

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

chrysostom
November 19th, 2014, 10:25 AM
From the birth of the Prophet Muhammad ( Peace Be Upon Him) to 632 A.D.
570 The birth of the Prophet Muhammad ( Peace Be Upon Him).
591 Khosrau II became the king of the Sassanids.
595 The Prophet Muhammad ( Peace Be Upon Him) married for the first time.
610 Heraclius in Constantinople.
The Prophet Muhammad ( Peace Be Upon Him) heard the Divine call to "recite" lines from the Holy Qur'an.
614 Jerusalem was conquered by the Sassanids.
622 The Prophet Muhammad ( Peace Be Upon Him) and his disciples emigrated to the city of Yathrib (now it is Medina in the Arabian Peninsula).
The beginning of the Islamic era, the hegira.
626 Constantinople was besieged by the Sassanids, the slavs and the Avars.
627 Herclius took Ctesiphon.
629 The last pilgrimage of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) to the city of Mekka.
632 The Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) died in the city of Medina.

chrysostom
November 19th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Rashidun Caliphate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashidun_Caliphate#mediaviewer/File:Mohammad_adil-Rashidun-empire-at-its-peak-close.PNG) 632-661

Umayyad Caliphate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate#mediaviewer/File:Umayyad750ADloc.png) 661–750

Abbasid Caliphate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Caliphate#mediaviewer/File:Abbasids850.png) 750-1517

Tulunid and Fatimid Dynasties in Egypt 868-1171

Ifriqiya and Sicily 647-973

Seljuk Empire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seljuk_Empire#mediaviewer/File:Seljuk_Empire_locator_map.svg) 1037–1194

Almoravid and Almohad Dynasties in Maghreb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravid_dynasty#mediaviewer/File:Empire_almoravide.PNG) 1036-1269

Safavid dynasty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_dynasty#mediaviewer/File:The_maximum_extent_of_the_Safavid_Empire_unde r_Shah_Abbas_I.png) 1501–1736

Mughal Empire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire#mediaviewer/File:The_Mughal_Empire.jpg) 1526–1857

Ottoman Empire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire#mediaviewer/File:OttomanEmpireIn1683.png) 1299–1923

fzappa13
November 19th, 2014, 11:21 AM

No, they are ten kings that receive power one hour.

Rev 17: The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

You will note the seven heads are also kings. Five had come and gone at the time John received his vision, one was still reigning at that time, and one was yet to come and the beast (who is the eighth). These are the conquering kings that have and will rule over Israel and the Whore Jerusalem.

John Chapter 4: Jesus and the Samaritan Woman
Jesus and the Samaritan Woman
John 4:3-26

1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,

2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)

3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.

4 And he must needs go through Samaria.

5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.

6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.

7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.

8 (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)

9 Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.

10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

Five are, one is and is yet to come ... and the son of perdition is the eighth. Satan is the son of perdition and is called so when he entered into Judas and when He enters into the Anti-Christ just after being expelled from heaven and just before he comes after the saints of God for 3 1/2 years at which point he will be cast into the pit to await his final opportunity to lead a final charge against Jerusalem who will no longer be referred to as a whore at that time because she has finally married her real husband who will defend her.

aikido7
November 21st, 2014, 03:04 PM
The "ten horns" refers to the famous Apocalyptic Jazz Orchestra, which includes trombones, trumpets, saxophones galore.

chrysostom
May 30th, 2015, 02:40 PM
the ten horns
are
the ten dynasties of islam

patrick jane
May 30th, 2015, 02:41 PM
the ten horns
are
the ten dynasties of islam

you know the saying, - you mess with the bull . . . .:help:

chrysostom
June 8th, 2015, 05:09 AM
horns represent power
especially the dynastic type

st jerome biblical commentary

should have been

horns speak of power
in particular, dynastic power

the jerome biblical commentary

fzappa13
June 8th, 2015, 06:12 AM
horns represent power
especially the dynastic type

st jerome biblical commentary

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Hmmmmm .. let's see ... Jesus or Chrys ... tough choice ... :think:

They share power with the beast ... your caliphates have come and gone Chrys.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them

Did we all miss the war Chrys?

For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Have the words of God been fulfilled Chrys?

chrysostom
June 8th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Hmmmmm .. let's see ... Jesus or Chrys ... tough choice ... :think:

They share power with the beast ... your caliphates have come and gone Chrys.

Did we all miss the war Chrys?

did you miss this?

the history of Islam (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77409)

fzappa13
June 8th, 2015, 10:14 AM
did you miss this?

the history of Islam (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77409)

Yes, they were all before my time except for 9/11.

chrysostom
June 8th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Yes, they were all before my time except for 9/11.

so
before your time
doesn't count?

fzappa13
June 8th, 2015, 10:32 AM
Not that I can tell ... being this is all supposed to happen in a short space of time and all the contestants appear to cooperate ... kinda hard to do from the grave.

chrysostom
June 8th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Not that I can tell ... being this is all supposed to happen in a short space of time and all the contestants appear to cooperate ... kinda hard to do from the grave.

that statement includes many assumptions that are in no way warranted

fzappa13
June 8th, 2015, 02:48 PM
that statement includes many assumptions that are in no way warranted

... other than a plain reading of the English. But, I will admit, that too has it's pitfalls occasionally. But not in this instance I think.

hōra

a certain definite time or season fixed by natural law and returning with the revolving year

of the seasons of the year, spring, summer, autumn, winter

the daytime (bounded by the rising and setting of the sun), a day

a twelfth part of the day-time, an hour, (the twelve hours of the day are reckoned from the rising to the setting of the sun)

any definite time, point of time, moment

chrysostom
October 1st, 2015, 05:20 AM
the ten horns
are
the ten dynasties of the second beast of the apocalypse

fzappa13
October 1st, 2015, 02:52 PM
If you expect anyone to take you seriously you going to have to address their points rather than ignoring them and repeating biblically unsubstantiated assertions ad nauseum.

The " jerome biblical commentary" is not the Bible though I don't doubt it passes for such for some, not unlike so many other competing commentaries do for others.

If you want someone to read your offerings and respond to them directly and cogently you must reciprocate. Otherwise ... dead thread.

chrysostom
October 1st, 2015, 03:50 PM
If you expect anyone to take you seriously you going to have to address their points

I will and have responded to reasonable posts
the title is ten horns
and
I have presented my views on it

what are your views on the ten horns?
if
you don't agree with mine

can you show me where you have presented them?

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 04:36 PM
I will and have responded to reasonable posts
the title is ten horns
and
I have presented my views on it

what are your views on the ten horns?
if
you don't agree with mine

can you show me where you have presented them?When I was younger, Christians in my neighborhood were convinced that whenever the number "4" occurred in Revelation, it referred to John, Paul, Ringo and George.

Seriously. And of course, everyone's idea was biblically correct.

We all look to the clouds and see animal shapes. And every major earthly civilization saw different shapes as constellations in the night sky.

We impose meaning on things that are mysteries.

chrysostom
October 1st, 2015, 04:58 PM
When I was younger, Christians in my neighborhood were convinced that whenever the number "4" occurred in Revelation, it referred to John, Paul, Ringo and George.

Seriously. And of course, everyone's idea was biblically correct.

We all look to the clouds and see animal shapes. And every major earthly civilization saw different shapes as constellations in the night sky.

We impose meaning on things that are mysteries.

I will wait for fzappa13 to reply to this

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 05:16 PM
I will wait for fzappa13 to reply to thisJump in! In the diverse pool of meaning, there is room for everyone!

Wick Stick
October 1st, 2015, 05:33 PM
Not sure if true. The signs of the Chinese zodiac are mostly the same as the signs in the Egyptian zodiac and Babylonian zodiac.

Anyhow... 10 horns.

I think they are the cities of the Decapolis. Anybody say that yet?

Jarrod

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 05:41 PM
Not sure if true. The signs of the Chinese zodiac are mostly the same as the signs in the Egyptian zodiac and Babylonian zodiac.

Anyhow... 10 horns.

JarrodThat has to be the result of syncretism. The only thing in Creation that unites all religions as well as all atheists is the exclamation WOW !!!. It points to the humility all people feel when being confronted by what is supremely holy and sacred in life.

Of course, the atheist and the Christian have totally different mental categories they use to describe this universal feeling.

The idea of forming "the same picture" in different civilizations cannot happen with independent views of the same phenomenon. To me seeing Orion in the sky looks nothing like a hunter with a three-star belt. Or the constellation of Caseopia as a woman.

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 05:44 PM

Anyhow... 10 horns.

JarrodThe number 10 is a concept found worldwide. There are plenty of helpful "lists of 10" on the Internet.

It comes from our ten fingers (and toes).

Wick Stick
October 1st, 2015, 05:56 PM
To me seeing Orion in the sky looks nothing like a hunter with a three-star belt. Or the constellation of Caseopia as a woman.
That's light pollution. Unless you live at the bottom of an exposed mineshaft, you aren't seeing all the same stars that were visible 4500 years ago.

:spam:

Jarrod

aikido7
October 1st, 2015, 07:23 PM
That's light pollution. Unless you live at the bottom of an exposed mineshaft, you aren't seeing all the same stars that were visible 4500 years ago.

:spam:

JarrodActually, according to physics, we are not seeing the stars at all. What we can see is only the light that left its source light years ago in the past. We are actually living in a different universe that we cannot apprehend in the present moment.

To me this is a notion so profound that I can barely get my head around it.

disturbo
October 1st, 2015, 07:28 PM
We are told what the task of is of these 10 horns/kings that receive power one hour with the beast.

These 10 horns/kings hate the harlot woman.

Since they receive power ONE HOUR with the beast, that means that every element of the beast is a complete end-time entity.

and
she does not ride on the beast that is trying to destroy her

Correct. The harlot 'sits upon' the beast. The words 'sit upon' means to occupy. But first...

In Revelation 17 John is taken by the Spirit into the wilderness, which is better translated, 'the desert,' to be shown the judgment of the great whore (Islam). Rome doesn't reside in the desert but Mecca and Medina do. Islam has been called, "the desert religion." The birthplace of Babylon the Great and the Whore of Babylon is in the desert of Arabia, a place called Mecca and Medina, called the Glory of Kedar in the OT. Makes you wonder why the experts point the finger toward Rome doesn't it?

The words "sit upon" means to occupy or have a fixed abode. This means that the woman, i.e. Islam/Babylon the Great, occupies the 10/7 alliance of kings and nations of the Islamic beast. In other words, ISLAM is the dominate religion of the coming 10/7 Islamic alliance of nations/kings they call a caliphate. These 10/7 kings are NOT symbolic of a progression of world empires. It would be impossible for the Islamic harlot to occupy all the kingdoms of the world beginning with Egypt or Assyria. The heads of this beast aren't a progression of ancient world empires culminating into one final beast empire like the experts teach. These kings are all on the earth at the same time. This picture of a harlot sitting upon a 10 horned 7 headed beast is a complete end-time entity and the religion that occupies this beast is Islam, and its jihadist sects fill her cup full of the abominations of the earth. The whore represents a few things. Islam, terrorism, and very likely Iran who is the greatest sponsor of terrorism in the world. The 'SUNNI' beast will nuke the Shia beast of Iran! As of late, Iran has been known to burn entire Sunni villages in Iraq. Their day is coming.

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

There's not one verse in the bible that points the finger to Rome in any way. You are welcome to be the first to quote one.

Revelation 17:5 should actually read...

And upon her forehead was a name written, ISLAM, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF JIHADIST AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

fzappa13
October 1st, 2015, 10:14 PM
who are these enemies?

how will you know them?

You really should try reading the responses to you post sometimes ... In this case, post 21 which references Psalm 83.

chrysostom
October 2nd, 2015, 05:00 AM
You really should try reading the responses to you post sometimes ... In this case, post 21 which references Psalm 83.

do you have any idea as to what the ten horns are?

fzappa13
October 2nd, 2015, 07:29 AM
do you have any idea as to what the ten horns are?

Yes, they are the traditional enemies of Israel/Jerusalem. Read Psalm 83. It is unfulfilled prophecy and it references history as well. The thing that has been it is that which shall be. They will enter into a peace treaty with Israel and then violate the treaty and destroy Jerusalem. Jerusalem is what the fuss is all about because it is where God has said He will set His throne. Satan has, does and will yet seek to subvert that.

chrysostom
October 2nd, 2015, 08:39 AM
Yes, they are the traditional enemies of Israel/Jerusalem. Read Psalm 83. It is unfulfilled prophecy and it references history as well. The thing that has been it is that which shall be. They will enter into a peace treaty with Israel and then violate the treaty and destroy Jerusalem. Jerusalem is what the fuss is all about because it is where God has said He will set His throne. Satan has, does and will yet seek to subvert that.

why wouldn't they be enemies of christianity?

fzappa13
October 2nd, 2015, 09:16 AM
why wouldn't they be enemies of christianity?

Because the Bible doesn't indicate that they are. Satan is the enemy of Jew and Christian alike but this is not relevant as it concerns the scriptures in question. A review of Revelation 12 reveals Israel undergoing yet another wilderness experience upon fleeing Satan who has just been cast out of heaven and led the armies of the ten horns against Jerusalem. Having been thwarted in his attempt at God's people in Israel/Jerusalem he turns his attention to those who claim Christ. Notice in verse 17 both Israel and those who claim Christ are tied together but have different fates.

chrysostom
October 21st, 2015, 05:52 AM
Because the Bible doesn't indicate that they are. Satan is the enemy of Jew and Christian alike but this is not relevant as it concerns the scriptures in question. A review of Revelation 12 reveals Israel undergoing yet another wilderness experience upon fleeing Satan who has just been cast out of heaven and led the armies of the ten horns against Jerusalem. Having been thwarted in his attempt at God's people in Israel/Jerusalem he turns his attention to those who claim Christ. Notice in verse 17 both Israel and those who claim Christ are tied together but have different fates.

a review of history shows peter fled to rome
and
that is where the church is

fzappa13
October 21st, 2015, 06:43 AM
a review of history shows peter fled to rome
and
that is where the church is

"The Church" is an aggregate body of believers and scripture indicates they will be widely scattered when they are finally gathered at Christ's return.

chrysostom
November 6th, 2015, 05:07 PM
the ten horns

are

back to

horns are dynasties

fzappa13
November 6th, 2015, 05:28 PM
horns are dynasties

They are kings.

chrysostom
November 20th, 2015, 10:37 AM
They are kings.

dynasties are kings

Wick Stick
November 20th, 2015, 03:37 PM
I see it as a continuation of Daniel.

Daniel's 1st beast is the Babylonian Empire, as is the golden head of the statue.

The 2nd beast is the Medes/Persians, which are also the silver part of the statue.

The 3rd "rough goat" represents the Greeks under Alexander (a notable horn which was broken) and later under his four generals (those 4 horns that sprung up in its place. These are also the bronze part of the statue. I think most everyone agrees on this much?

Is Rome the 4th "diverse" beast with its teeth of iron, which also is the iron part of the statue? If so, there is a gaping hole in history.

Who ruled Judea after the Diadochi? Not Rome.

The Seleucid empire was founded on the overthrow of the Greeks, and Antiochus IV's defilement of the temple is famously prophesied elsewhere in Daniel. The Seleucids ruled Judea after the Diadochi, changing the High Priests at their whim.

After the Seleucids, the Hasmonean dynasty ruled Judea for hundreds of years before Rome ever came into the picture.

I could fit the entire history of the United States into the gap between the Diadochi and Rome. But somehow Christian scholarship has forgotten that period of history existed.

Jarrod

everready
November 20th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Watch this and you'll have your little horn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcXTYWh2F0

Walter Veith is a 7 dayer but don't let that side track you from the message I'm not a 7 dayer either.

everready

chrysostom
December 10th, 2015, 06:24 AM
you need more than one piece of the puzzle

to see the big picture

chrysostom
January 1st, 2016, 03:27 AM
happy new year

chrysostom
January 22nd, 2016, 04:32 AM
the ten horns are the ten islamic dynasties

it is their list
not mine

SaulToPaul
January 22nd, 2016, 11:28 AM
the ten horns are the ten islamic dynasties

:chuckle:

KingdomRose
January 22nd, 2016, 06:43 PM

You're on the right track.

In John's vision recorded at Rev. 13, the 7-headed, 10-horned wild beast comes up out of the sea leopard-like with feet like a bear and a mouth of a lion. It is a composite form of several of the symbols in Daniel's vision of 4 beasts. The dragon (Satan; see Rev.12:9) gives the beast its authority & power. "Seven" and "ten" are commonly acknowledged as symbols of completeness. The extent of the beasts domain is far-reaching....not over one nation or a group of nations, but "over every tribe and people and tongue and nation." Complete, in Bible terms.

"The first beast combines in itself the joint characteristics of the four beasts of Daniel's vision, and, accordingly, this first beast represents the combined forces of ALL POLITICAL RULE OPPOSED TO GOD in the world." (The Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible---Edited by G. Buttrick, 1962, Vol.1, p.369.)

Then we have the next beast under discussion, at Revelation 17....the scarlet-colored beast with 7 heads & 10 horns, with a woman on its back called "Babylon the Great," the great Whore. This beast resembles (the image of) the first beast of chapter 13, but is distinct because of its scarlet color and the fact that no crowns are on its 10 horns.

John is told that 5 of the 7 kings represented by the 7 heads had already fallen, while one existed at that time, and the 7th was yet to come. The scarlet-colored wild beast itself is an 8th king but springs from or is a product of the previous 7. Scholars understand the heads (or kings) to represent world powers, as in the book of Daniel. It's interesting that the Bible names 5 of the world powers:
Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece (in the O.T.), and in the N.T. the 6th is named: Rome, ruling in John's day. The 7th was yet to come, and we are living in the time of the existence of that one.

The beast that was, was not, and then was again.... pictures the League of Nations that went defunct when WWII hit, and then reappeared as The United Nations.

That is just a brief glance at the information to be gleaned from those chapters in Revelation. Much more can be deduced from a fantastic book called Revelation/ Its Grand Climax At Hand by the WT Bible & Tract Society. Ask for this book (at no charge) and/or go to the website www.jw.org and find information there about the beasts of Revelation. Just go up to the right-hand corner to "search."

chrysostom
January 23rd, 2016, 06:26 AM
John is told that 5 of the 7 kings represented by the 7 heads had already fallen, while one existed at that time, and the 7th was yet to come. The scarlet-colored wild beast itself is an 8th king but springs from or is a product of the previous 7. Scholars understand the heads (or kings) to represent world powers, as in the book of Daniel. It's interesting that the Bible names 5 of the world powers:
Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece

heads are not beasts

the seven heads all belonged to one beast

KingdomRose
January 23rd, 2016, 06:54 PM
heads are not beasts

the seven heads all belonged to one beast

Did I say that the heads were individual beasts?

chrysostom
February 15th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Did I say that the heads were individual beasts?

what are you saying here?
if
you didn't

The scarlet-colored wild beast itself is an 8th king but springs from or is a product of the previous 7.

Flaminggg
February 15th, 2016, 01:29 PM
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/Baron%20Munchausen_zpsppz1yrmj.jpg
(Image Still from Baron Muchausen)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGIQech3_s

(Preface in Parenthesis: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116249)

10 Generations of Genesis 5 (1000 Years) (God - King of Salem, Gen. 14:17-19
Adam
Seth
Enos
Cainan
Mahalaleel
Jared
Enoch
Methuselah
Lamech
Noah

10 Generations of Genesis 11 (1000 Years) (Satan - Processor of Heaven and Earth, Gen. 14:17-19)
Shem
Arphaxad
Salah
Eber
Peleg
Reu
Serug
Nahor
Terah
Abram

10 Generations of Genesis 10 (1000 Years) (Babylon - King of Sodom, Gen. 14:17-19)
Cush
Seba
Havilah
Sabtah
Raamah
Sabtecha
Sheba
Dedan
Nimrod
Babel

REVELATION 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
REVELATION 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
MARK 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

(Ninth Hour = Nimrod = Nibiru = Tribulation of 40 Days ... Tenth Hour = Babel = Star Wormwood = 5 Months of Antichrist Reign)

Eloi = 10 Generations of Genesis 5
Eloi = 10 Generations of Genesis 11
Lama = 20 Generations are returned to the Lord ("Two Witnesses" Slain)
Sabachthani = 10 Generations of Babylon that identify with Antichrist Reign

Ten Expressions of Babylon
Flood of Noah
Tower of Babel
Jacob's Pillow Stones
Rod of Joseph (Sabtah) (Antichrist is Introduced into the Gospel's Program) (4th Horn of Daniel 7:8)
Ark of the Covenant (with Angels on it)
Goliath (Sabtecha/Sabachthani)
Holy Grail
Rainbow of 2 Days
Tribulation of 40 Days
Flood of Revelation of 150 Days

There was Darkness over the whole earth from the "Sixth Hour to the Ninth Hour", this goes from the position of Goliath to the position of Nimrod. Coincidentally, 6-9=3, the "Three Days of Darkness", kills the "Two Witnesses" so that they are able to be reborn and reign for the final 5 months of the Flood of Star Wormwood.

The Seventh Horn is called "Sheba", and the Seventh King is the "Two Witnesses", so on this basis there is harmony between the "Seven Kings and the Ten Horns". As the Antichrist Confirm the Covenant.

(Just one small public safety message, http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, after I understood the maximum amount of pain and suffering that could be translated into the euthanasia of those races of people, I wanted to design a new program. So back in 2013, I did at least two trips into the river at Penns Landing, hoping to eliminate thousands based on level of force, and the kill as a result. I even invited the Authorities to watch and document the euthanasia, however they did not cooperate, but I believe we will do something similar soon, once the "Events of Revelations" officially begins, for now, the nightly walks are still an effective measure, until their kinds lose their inhibitions and turn onto the public, the equation is simple their kinds can cause more pain and suffering to the people then their kinds are capable of causing to me, so that is why they will change targets, facing the end of their lives ... ... ... the media and the authorities will need to get things in the proper order soon, not for my sake, but for your own and the good of the people ... ... ... soon, we will talk more about when this Tribulation is to begin soon.) Love and Blessings.

chrysostom
March 16th, 2016, 02:55 AM
the ten horns

are

back to

just one more piece of the puzzle

chrysostom
March 30th, 2016, 02:46 AM
I don't make these things up
-the historians do
-it is their job
-I just find them
-it is my job

fzappa13
March 31st, 2016, 02:01 AM
dynasties are kings

Kings are kings. 5 are, 1 is and 1 is yet to come as of the time the pertinent words were penned.

chrysostom
April 21st, 2016, 03:14 AM
Kings are kings. 5 are, 1 is and 1 is yet to come as of the time the pertinent words were penned.

kings make up a dynasty
-there are way too many kings
-but
-just the right number of dynasties

fzappa13
April 21st, 2016, 05:34 PM
I guess that depends upon your chosen eschatology, doesn't it?

chrysostom
May 19th, 2016, 05:28 AM
I guess that depends upon your chosen eschatology, doesn't it?

everything depends on the choices we make

SaulToPaul
May 19th, 2016, 06:43 AM
everything depends on the choices we make

Like choosing not to trust Christ, but to trust your religion.
That is a terrible choice.

Epoisses
May 19th, 2016, 08:01 AM
just one more piece of the puzzle

The ten horns or ten kings have received no power as yet but receive power for one hour or the last hour with the beast Rev. 17:12. They haven't even come to power yet so how could they possibly be in the history books!!!

SaulToPaul
May 19th, 2016, 10:34 AM
The ten horns or ten kings have received no power as yet but receive power for one hour or the last hour with the beast Rev. 17:12. They haven't even come to power yet so how could they possibly be in the history books!!!

Chrys ignores inconvenient details, as they impede his harebrained theories.

Epoisses
May 19th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Chrys ignores inconvenient details, as they impede his harebrained theories.

The historical understanding of prophecy is the biggest con job of all time.

The word prophecy means to foretell the future not the past!

chrysostom
May 20th, 2016, 04:23 AM

they are in the history books
-your interpretation of scripture is preventing you from recognizing that

SaulToPaul
May 20th, 2016, 05:02 AM
they are in the history books
-your interpretation of scripture is preventing you from recognizing that

chrysostom
June 18th, 2016, 10:34 AM
this is just one small piece of the puzzle
-but
-it must fit with the larger pieces
-don't start here
-start with the big ones
-like a thousand years
-there aren't many
-just one

Flaminggg
June 18th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Will-o'-the-wisp = Earth's Moon Star Wormwood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6VZpmksowI
(About 7 Minutes into the Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcM1pFxO464
(Scene from Ninth Gate, he says "ERASE ME FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE", can be seen as "EUTHANIZED THOSE RACES OF ALL LIFE", so we must keep watch)

Thou Shall Not Take the Name of the Lord In Vain = Thou Shall Not Kill a Green Thing, Joseph the Blessings

ISAIAH 38:8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
ISAIAH 38:5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.

Sun Dial, 10 Generations of Babylon the Great, Star Wormwood for 150 Days Only. (Continuous and Repeated Acts of R*pe and M*rder of the Antichrist, hopefully they are deceased, billions on 6/21/2016, I want these People to motivated to use lethal force until such a time, thus far the level of force is good).

BABYLON THE GREAT 150 DAYS ONLY FOR 10 GENTILE GENERATIONS OF GENESIS 10
GENESIS 10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
GENESIS 10:11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
GENESIS 10:12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same [is] a great city.

9/11/2001 = Nineveh + 15 Years of Hezekiah = 2016 for 150 Days of Star Wormwood, BABYLON THE GREAT.

34 Years of Amos = "Three and a Half" of the Antichrist Lifespan, then 150 Days. If God declares in Revelations he will not kill, "A Green Thing", then we need to perhaps view the 34 Years of Amos (12210+195, Revelation: 12000, 42, 3, 150 for 12210, 42, 3, 150), in a slightly different context. Love and Blessings. (Tuesday is the 21st, make sure these people use lethal force against me, nightly walk at that time, maybe more if I am convinced these people will use lethal force against me, perhaps we will need to keep this pattern going for a short while longer, keep watch) (At the ground level, maybe repeat the events of the 2014 mass picnic killings in the City of Philadelphia, and solicit the cooperation of the media and the police departments, as an initial basis, for sterilization of Genetic Dan, maybe but probably not, the pattern we've developed is working better than I've expected).

chrysostom
July 8th, 2016, 04:00 AM
I didn't count them
-they did

fzappa13
July 8th, 2016, 06:46 AM
I didn't count them
-they did

Okay. I'll bite. Who's they?

SaulToPaul
July 8th, 2016, 06:47 AM
-it must fit

None of your harebrained theories fit, without leaving out many details.
Why would you do that?

chrysostom
July 8th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Okay. I'll bite. Who's they?

muslims

fzappa13
July 8th, 2016, 06:12 PM
muslims

Muslims counted the dynasties you refer to?

chrysostom
July 9th, 2016, 01:16 AM
Muslims counted the dynasties you refer to?

they prepared the list and I counted them
-sorry about the confusion

fzappa13
July 9th, 2016, 05:20 PM
they prepared the list and I counted them
-sorry about the confusion

What list are you referring to?

chrysostom
July 10th, 2016, 03:33 AM
What list are you referring to?

it is in the opening post

fzappa13
July 10th, 2016, 05:05 PM
I count at least 11 ... maybe more depending on how you break down their list.

chrysostom
August 2nd, 2016, 04:26 AM
I count at least 11 ... maybe more depending on how you break down their list.

you don't know how to count -
I guess that is my job

fzappa13
August 2nd, 2016, 06:45 AM
you don't know how to count -
I guess that is my job

Have fun with your new calculator, Jeb.

chrysostom
September 2nd, 2016, 10:05 AM
Have fun with your new calculator, Jeb.

newton agrees that the horns are dynasties

Flaminggg
September 2nd, 2016, 08:01 PM
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/13%20Moons%20Petroglyph_zps9f09mekl.jpg
flickr.com/photos/rollierodriguez/13132286065

The Body of Jesus is divided into "Twenty Tribes" (Acts 7:8), however the Gospel commonly lists 12 Tribes in the Accounting of the Tribes given in the Gospel to denote transitions. This missing figure of Eight (Jehoiachin 8 or 18), deals with the 8th Day Sabbath described in Revelation 17:10 as the Day of the Lord's Return according to Ezekiel 48:35 (Jesus was circumcised on the Eighth Day, Philippians 3:5), or Events of Revelation.

The Base Figure is "Twenty Tribes", however God does not give "Twenty Tribes" to be exercised with mankind, at most God has a form of Godliness that revolves around "Eighteen of Twenty Tribes":

Eight Kings + Ten Kings = 18 (Kings are Another name for Tribes)
REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
REVELATION 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

So "Eight of Jehoiachin's Contradiction" deals with the 5 Months of Revelation or Eighth Day Sabbath. And "Eighteen of Jehoiachin's Contradiction" deals with the Events of Revelation as a form of godliness which is indicative of the Lord's Body or Sign of Divorce (Joseph the Blessings), just as Ezekiel 48:35 stated.

Going back to our Base Figure of "Twenty Tribes" for the Lord's Body

REVELATION 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
REVELATION 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

10 Horns = 10 Tribes or Ten Generations of Genesis 5
10 Crowns = 10 Tribes or Ten Generations of Genesis 11

The Total can only be "Twenty Tribes" for the Lord's Body, since God presents us with a complete equation of "Twenty Tribes", then God references the Euthanasia of Genetic Dan:

1. Jehoiachin's Contradiction is 8 or 18 for the Gospels Program in God's dealings with mankind.
2. Solomon's Contradiction of 4 or 40,000 is a reference to the resolution of "Twenty Tribes", in which the Four Genetic Lines of Genetic Dan are Euthanized to bring completion to the Gospel's Program.

(Jehoiachin's Reign = Reference to the Completion of the Gospel with the satisfaction of Joseph the Blessings or the Assyrian of Micah 5:5
(Solomon's Stalls = Four Horses or Genetic Lines, which is a reference to God)

(Leviticus 24:11-14, Numbers 23:22) God calls the Horns himself, or the 10 Generations of Genesis 5, he reveals the Star Wormwood when Genetic Dan the Horse or the Unicorn is euthanized, then is the offense removed, and God brings the Gospels Program to completion for 5 months, then we see "Twenty Tribes" or 200,000,000 of Revelations (Moses counted "Twenty", after Euthanasia was complete of Genetic Dan, same as David and same as the Manchild of Revelations). Love and Blessings (There is no legal reason to eliminate the idea of a Utopian Society or a Higgs Boson because God proclaims we are allow 18 Tribes first to discern your sin, as "Suicide by Antichrist" is controversy with God, then we will see "Twenty Tribes" for Star Wormwood for 5 Months as those that remain will be allowed to gather into the New Universe, under the representation of the Antichrist as a representative of Joseph or the Express Image of Jesus, when the Antichrist Returns from his Expedition to the Center of the Earth, 42 Months of Discernment relatively speaking, then you can eliminate Genetic Dan globally for mercy, because God will eliminate Genetic Dan and convict you of sin, we are close to 9/11/2016, the level of force has been good lately).

chrysostom
September 27th, 2016, 05:37 AM
the fourth beast of daniel is like no other
-and-
it has ten horns just like the second beast of the apocalypse
-and-
it is still with us even though the ten dynasties of islam are not

fzappa13
September 27th, 2016, 08:08 PM
newton agrees that the horns are dynasties

Newton also predicted Jesus should have been here already. He should have heeded his own advice. Prophecy is not given to know what happens before it does but to understand what you are seeing when it does.

chrysostom
October 10th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Newton also predicted Jesus should have been here already. He should have heeded his own advice. Prophecy is not given to know what happens before it does but to understand what you are seeing when it does.

agreed
-
you can find more newton writings on the apocalypse here at the newton project (http://www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk/catalogue/record/THEM00044)

chrysostom
October 21st, 2016, 01:48 AM
the ten horns

are

back to

this is not proof
-
it is just one piece of the puzzle
-but-
it fits

chrysostom
October 28th, 2016, 05:23 AM
to get the picture you need more than a few pieces of the puzzle

chrysostom
November 4th, 2016, 05:02 AM
it is just one piece
-and-
there are many pieces

chrysostom
November 18th, 2016, 06:33 AM
the horns are dynasties
-
so says newton

SaulToPaul
November 18th, 2016, 07:50 AM
the horns are dynasties
-
so says newton

Cam Newton?

chrysostom
December 3rd, 2016, 04:10 AM
Cam Newton?

thanks for watching
-and-
thanks for the question
-
isaac newton

chrysostom
December 12th, 2016, 06:19 AM
the ten horns are dynasties of islam
-
the beast like no other

chrysostom
December 22nd, 2016, 12:51 AM
the little horn is a man - saladin

chrysostom
January 4th, 2017, 07:03 AM
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute

Evil.Eye.<(I)>
January 4th, 2017, 09:50 AM
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute

Have you looked into Psalms 83 and the literal geography implied within it?

chrysostom
January 4th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Have you looked into Psalms 83 and the literal geography implied within it?

don't understand it

Evil.Eye.<(I)>
January 4th, 2017, 10:23 AM
don't understand it

It lists peoples and nations that rise against Israel. If correlated to geography and nations it numbers 10 peoples.

I'll try to find the breakdown...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Brv2VbD_wkc/VC9CQFdE8II/AAAAAAAAUqo/aYz5i9jK1ak/s1600/ps%2B83%2Bconfederates.png

I'll edit in some brief text in a few minutes, but this is the general correlation.

I'm not a big fan of posting scripture in large excerpts, but for this, I'll go ahead.

Psalm 83 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

(0) A song. A psalm of Asaf:
2 (1) God, don’t remain silent!
Don’t stay quiet, God, or still;
3 (2) because here are your enemies, causing an uproar;
those who hate you are raising their heads,
4 (3) craftily conspiring against your people,
consulting together against those you treasure.
5 (4) They say, “Come, let’s wipe them out as a nation;
let the name of Isra’el be remembered no more!”
6 (5) With one mind they plot their schemes;
the covenant they have made is against you —
7 (6) the tents of Edom and the Yishma‘elim,
Mo’av and the Hagrim,
8 (7) G’val, ‘Amon and ‘Amalek,
P’leshet with those living in Tzor; (Selah)
9 (8) Ashur too is allied with them,
to reinforce the descendants of Lot.
10 (9) Do to them as you did to Midyan,
to Sisra and Yavin at Vadi Kishon —
11 (10) they were destroyed at ‘Ein-Dor
and became manure for the ground.
12 (11) Make their leaders like ‘Orev and Ze’ev,
all their princes like Zevach and Tzalmuna,
13 (12) who said, “Let’s take possession
of God’s meadows for ourselves.”
14 (13) My God, make them like whirling dust,
like chaff driven by the wind.
15 (14) Like fire burning up the forest,
like a flame that sets the mountains ablaze,
16 (15) drive them away with your storm,
terrify them with your tempest.
17 (16) Fill their faces with shame,
so that they will seek your name, Adonai.
18 (17) Let them be ashamed and fearful forever;
yes, let them perish in disgrace.
19 (18) Let them know that you alone,
whose name is Adonai,
are the Most High over all the earth.

The basic jist of it is to correlate the Davidic promises to Israel to present day and note literal world events that are moving against modern Israel.

The verbiage reads eerily true. The entire book of Psalms reads more prophetic than any other book! As you well understand the Messianic prophecies it held before Christ came are staggeringly accurate.

Note in verse 12 it sites "Orev and Ze've and Zevach and Tzalmuna"

One more edit to come...

Judges 8:21

Zebah and Zalmunna said, "Come, do it yourself. 'As is the man, so is his strength.'" So Gideon stepped forward and killed them, and took the ornaments off their camels' necks.

The names look different in the two translations, but if you do a quick check, it's all there. The names are identical when you use like translation.

And why is this important?

In translations that leverage more manuscripts the Judges 8:21 verse reveals what kind of ornaments...

Zebah and Zalmunna said, "Get up and kill us yourself, for a man is judged by his strength." So Gideon got up, killed Zebah and Zalmunna, and took the crescent ornaments that were on the necks of their camels.

....... they had the crescent ornaments of Allaht that came to be attributed to Diana, which is referenced in Acts... I believe.. I'll check...

Yup... acts 19:24.

For a person named Demetrius, a silversmith who made silver shrines of Artemis, provided a great deal of business for the craftsmen.

....... Artemis is also Dianna in some translations and correlates to the crescent moon God and Godess of ancient origin in Babylonian religion.

This is all pre Islamic influence that is still unknowingly part of Islam to the Muslims.

Crescent Moon and all, and at no time have all of these peoples and nations assembled against Israel yet.

chrysostom
January 4th, 2017, 12:05 PM
....... Artemis is also Dianna in some translations and correlates to the crescent moon God and Godess of ancient origin in Babylonian religion.

This is all pre Islamic influence that is still unknowingly part of Islam to the Muslims.

Crescent Moon and all, and at no time have all of these peoples and nations assembled against Israel yet.

I do appreciate your efforts
-but-
-you can't use the old testament to predict the new
-you can use the old testament to confirm what is presented in the new
-I am with the new

Evil.Eye.<(I)>
January 4th, 2017, 12:08 PM
I do appreciate your efforts
-but-
-you can't use the old testament to predict the new
-you can use the old testament to confirm what is presented in the new
-I am with the new

Understood... I disagree, -but-
as a friend disagrees with a friend.
Would you welcome one valid point on the matter of the Old Testament?

2nd Timothy 3:16

# Much respect for you Chryostom

How would we understand the new without the old?

chrysostom
January 4th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Understood... I disagree, -but-
as a friend disagrees with a friend.
Would you welcome one valid point on the matter of the Old Testament?

2nd Timothy 3:16

# Much respect for you Chryostom

How would we understand the new without the old?

all scripture has been inspired by God
-but-
not our interpretation of it
-so-
there must be a standard by which these things are settled
-mine is the church built on a rock by Jesus
-but-
I do think beyond that
I do appreciate your input

balut55
January 4th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Church built on a rock? But I thought Jesus said he is the church. His temple would be rebuilt in three days. Religion is of Satan. The truth isn't taught in religion . I really never learned anything in church. Not until I had a personal relationship with Jesus did I learn the truth. When I asked for wisdom it was given to me. I'm not saying you won't be saved if you go to church. But the church leaders have their self interest in mind not your salvation. Number one self interest is a paycheck. If a pastor or priest were to speak truth about revelations most of the congregation would walk out. They can't risk their donation base. Jesus is king. Read the Bible.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78367)

serpentdove
January 4th, 2017, 03:16 PM
:dizzy: "Re 17:12 ten kings. See notes on 12:3; 13:1 (cf. Dan. 2:41, 42). These kings are sub-rulers under the Antichrist, whose empire will apparently be divided into 10 administrative districts. no kingdom as yet. Thus, the kings cannot be identified with any historical figures. one hour. Symbolic of the brief 3˝ year period of time (cf. 11:2, 3; 12:6, 12, 14; 13:5; 18:10, 17, 19)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 2016). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Related:

Rise of the Beast (http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123109-Rise-of-the-Beast&p=4926751#post4926751)

The Satanic Trinity (http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123399-The-Satanic-Trinity&p=4941111#post4941111)

chrysostom
January 19th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Read the Bible.

the church gave you the bible

chrysostom
February 15th, 2017, 05:55 AM
the ten horns

are

back to

think big
-
nearly all kings are but bit players
-and-
the ones who aren't usually start dynasties

SaulToPaul
February 15th, 2017, 07:05 AM
think big
-
nearly all kings are but bit players
-and-
the ones who aren't usually start dynasties

serpentdove
February 23rd, 2017, 09:25 AM
US could become ‘associate member’ of the Commonwealth (http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/771189/Commonweath-United-States-Queen-Donald-Trump-Michael-Lake) Eze 38:13

http://i45.tinypic.com/11trerb.jpg

Rondonmonson
February 24th, 2017, 10:11 AM
the ten horns

are

back to

The Ten Horns are the TEN KINGS that arise with the Anti-Christ. We are told in Daniel 7 that they arise out of the FOURTH BEAST (Rome) but in the END TIME. Thus it will be 10 European Kings(doms). The 10 Horns in Revelation are ONLY 10, because the 11th, the LITTLE HORN, is a BEAST or the Seventh Head of the Seven Headed Beast.

chrysostom
March 24th, 2017, 09:24 AM
The Ten Horns are the TEN KINGS that arise with the Anti-Christ.

here we agree
-but-
who is the antichrist?
-and-
not kings, dynasties

Rondonmonson
March 24th, 2017, 06:59 PM
here we agree
-but-
who is the antichrist?
-and-
not kings, dynasties

Ten Horns or Kings arise with the Anti-Christ. Who is the Little Horn, we know this because in Daniel 7 it says the Ancient One (Jesus with White Hair) casts him onto HELL or the Burning Fire.

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns (10 Horns), and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

The Little Horn is the Anti-Christ.......Watch this:

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Same Event as Daniel 7:11 !!

Another event that matches Daniel 7 and Revelation, WATCH THIS:

Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Now look back at Daniel 7:9, the Ancient One did sit on the Throne !! And Judgment was given unto Him.

The Little Horn is the Anti-Christ and he is Born in Greece and comes to power via the E.U.

chrysostom
April 26th, 2017, 06:39 AM
The Little Horn is the Anti-Christ and he is Born in Greece and comes to power via the E.U.

I think saladin is the little horn
-and-
mohammed is the antichrist

SaulToPaul
April 26th, 2017, 06:40 AM
-and-

Rondonmonson
April 26th, 2017, 08:36 PM
-and-

The Little Horn is the BEAST/Anti-Christ.

Mohammed is dead.

chrysostom
May 29th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Mohammed is dead.

islam is not

Rondonmonson
May 30th, 2017, 10:56 PM
islam is not

Islam will be destroyed by the Anti-Christ....I am sorry you do not understand prophecy. As a matter of fact I truly think you are the most misinformed person on all things prophecy I have ever seen.

chrysostom
May 31st, 2017, 03:18 AM
Islam will be destroyed by the Anti-Christ...

based on what?

Rondonmonson
May 31st, 2017, 11:51 PM
based on what?

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained. (You have to understand who the Harlot is to understand the Anti-Christ will destroy her and thus ALL RELIGIONS....Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, along with coming after Israel and Christianity (The Remnant.)

I will explain what the Lord has shown me recently, I blogged a blog 8 months ago and in the blog I stated that Rev. 17:18 was speaking of Rome,(from my perspective) within 2 months the Holy Spirit had Revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is. My opinion is my opinion, I never allow it to supersede God's revelation, in other words I do not hold on to the pride of my opinion. If you want to know who the Harlot, Beast and Babylon is read on.

To start with it is not a City, it is not Rome, Babylon proper, Jerusalem, NYC, it is not the RCC, Mecca or America. HINT: The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. There is also NO MYSTERY BABYLON, I do not understand why we continue to say this, the Angel in 17:7 says this: Rev. 17: 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Since the Angel says I will explain the Mystery of the woman (Harlot) and the beast she rides (Seven Headed Beast) why do we insist that it is still a Mystery and why do we not understand that in Rev. 17:8-18 the Angel explains the Mystery to us? Why do we miss what is in plain site? Mystery (Musterion) in the Greek means Secret by Gods Silence, once God reveals the Secret/Mystery, it is no longer a Mystery.

The Seven Headed Beast is explained by the Angel, first then he explains the Seven Headed Beast. Many people say it sits on 7 hills, when the passage has nothing to do with hills or location, it is speaking of Seven Rulers who arise, we understand this because in the very next verse it speaks about the Seven Kings. So she sits on Seven Mountains which = Seven Rulers just like the Seven Heads = Seven Kingdoms. Then the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast. So we are searching for the other three heads, who can they possibly be? What is the commonality of the Beasts/Heads that are mentioned? They each Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, that is what made them a "BEAST", so we need to go through history and find the other three common Beasts/Heads. Well lets see, after a little thought we should get this fairly easily, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel, and the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will according to prophecy Conquer Israel (Abomination of Desolation). So lets add this up, and see what the Angel has revealed to us.

Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings). We understand the Beast with Seven Heads now. This is why the USSR, China, the United States and even the British Empire or Ottoman Empire can not be a Beast or one of the Seven Heads, they never Conquered Israel, while Israel/PEOPLE were in the land. The Brits ruled Palestine as did the Ottoman Empire, but God dispersed Israel all over the World, this was why Ezekiel prophesied that Israel would be as "Dead Men's Bones" but we know those dead men's bones came Alive again in 1948, so after Rome, and up until 1948, there could be no Beast, because there was no Israel in the land. The Seven Headed Beast is revealed.

Now what does the Angel say about the Harlot/Woman? Well firstly it says the Water she sat on is Peoples, Nations, Tongues and Multitudes. So right off the bat we understand she is Worldwide. A key is in Rev. 17:16 the Kings in league with the Beast destroy her, but why after all these years of being co-mingled together do they burn her and destroy her? Because she is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Anti-Christ right after the Abomination of Desolation will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! The Anti-Christ will come after Israel, who flees to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 days (Rev. 12), he then comes after Christians who became Christians after the Rapture to Behead them, and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. He demands worship as the ONLY GOD !! Remember, the Harlot is Judged, this is a Chapter that Judges her. False Religion has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs on its hands.

Ever wonder why the Harlot is HATED by the Kings but when Babylon is destroyed the Kings Cry and Lament her demise? Because they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! Babylon is False Government and the Harlot is False Religion. People then say "but what about Rev. 17:18" that verse calls her a city? Well the Angel was only reminding John what he SAW, and the vision was what? A woman with four things imprinted on her head, MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. The Angel just reminded John that she was BABYLON the Mother of FALSE RELIGIONS. Not a City, but a MEMORY which is repulsive to God the Father. Proof of this is in Rev. 16.

There really is no Rev. 17 and 18, Rev. 16 comes right before Rev. 19. Rev. 17 is only the Harlot {False Religion} being destroyed and that happens in Rev. 6 and 7, and Rev. 18 is only Babylon or the Last Beast Head of the Seven Headed Beast coming against Israel, getting the plagues of God rained down on them via the Trumpets and the Vials of God. Rev. 17 and 18 are just an enhanced retelling of things already told, thus in Rev. 16 we are told, IT IS DONE !!

In Rev. 16 the 6th Vial gathers the Nations against Israel (Anti-Christ/10 Kings which is Europe and the Kings of the East) and we know who meets them at Meggido don't we? Jesus our Lord. After he lands on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and splits it into (Earthquake). Rev. 16 tells it like this:

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (IT IS DONE !! No Rev. 17 or Rev. 18 exists per se.)

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Earthquake splits Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell: (BABYLON) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So we see here that BABYLON is only a MEMORY, God sees the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, and gives them the fierceness of his wrath. Of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys those Nations that come against Israel, that is their demise. God Judges False Religion or the Harlot in Rev 17:16, she is no more after this. This happens when the Anti-Christ places an Image of himself in the Temple and demands all to Worship him, at the MID-WAY POINT or in Rev. 6 and 7.

Babylon is destroyed by Gods plagues, Babylon is the Nations that come against Israel (the World) and God destroys her with His Plagues, which are the Seals/Trumpets and Vials. Babylons commerce is no doubt destroyed, that is what plagues do. Babylon is the habitation of Devils, Satan has been cast to earth and Apollyon and his horde of demons have been released from the pit in Rev. 9. The BOTTOM LINE IS :

The Harlot is FALSE RELIGION

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNMENT that tries to destroy Gods people, come after His authority, and deny His Godhead. It is not a City, it represents all that God sees as EVIL.

Babylon is the Head of Gold, the base is WEAK, it is made of Iron (Men) mixed with Clay (Demonic) and that base can not stand. Only the Rock (Jesus) can be our true Foundation. Thus that same Rock will SMASH the Statue and the Kingdom will be given to the Saints.

THE POINT IS.....This Anti-Christ will destroy all Religions....that is what Rev. 17:16 means, the Harlot is JUDGED, and that happens in Rev. 6, the Abomination of Desolation is the Anti-Christ setting up an Image of himself in the Temple of God, but he is doing this all over, at Islamic/Muslim sites, Cathedrals etc.

Despots and dictators do not try and convert religious types, they kill them 1.5 Billion people or mire will be murdered, and thus they place FEAR in the Masses, thereby they will accept the Mark of the Beast on que, and they will reject their Gods or DIE.

chrysostom
July 7th, 2017, 03:21 AM
To start with it is not a City,

you will find the word city 8 times in chapter 17 and 18 -
why would you think it is not a city?

Rondonmonson
July 10th, 2017, 12:19 AM
you will find the word city 8 times in chapter 17 and 18 -
why would you think it is not a city?

Read the above post and and should be self evident. Babylon is the Statue, the Head of Gold, it represents all of man-kinds evil Governance. The Clay which can not mix with the seed of men are Demons...Demons (Clay) and iron (Kingdoms of Men) delivers an UNSTABLE BASE. Whereas the Rock Jesus is a stable Foundation. The Rock will smash the statue.

Stop looking at Revelations symbolism as real things. The City is the EVIL BABYLON

Rev. 14, 16 and 18 are the exact same events.

Rev. 14, Jesus lands on Mt. Zion with the 144,000. Babylon is Fallen, is Fallen, then you get the Harvest and the Winepress (Armageddon).

Rev. 16 is also Babylon falling, Rev. 16:19, God sees the Nations as Babylon and the FALL, and God gives them the fullness of His Wrath.

Rev. 18, again Babylon Falls. This is God destroying Babylon with plagues. The Seals, Trumpets and Vials destroy Babylon.

The City is Babylon, it represents the Kingdoms of this world, Satan is the god of this world, Babylon FALLS and the Kingdom is given unto the Saints.

chrysostom
August 9th, 2017, 05:45 AM

chrysostom
September 1st, 2017, 03:23 AM
isaac newton thinks the horns are dynasties