PDA

View Full Version : 666

Pages : [1] 2

chrysostom
July 10th, 2014, 09:55 AM

if you search daniel for the word number, you get this

Daniel 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

that is why I started thinking it was a year

very few history books have anything happening that year
but
some have islam attacking shortly thereafter
and
gibbon gets closer than any of them
he also points out the problem others have with the dates

“In this inquiry I shall unfold the events that rescued our ancestors of Britain, and our neighbours of Gaul, from the civil and religious yoke of the Koran; that protected the majesty of Rome, and delayed the servitude of Constantinople; that invigorated the defence of the Christians, and scattered among their enemies the seeds of division and decay.”

The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon

I will always remember the first time I read this. It was early on in my research of the Apocalypse, Islam, and the Byzantine Empire and I was not sure where this was leading me but at that moment in time a historian of the eighteenth century told me I was on the right track.

Gibbon's footnote on the date is very interesting. His date 668 is at least five years earlier than most historians and I think he is still two years off

it's the year 666 (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4026976#post4026976)

back to
the apocalypse (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102616)

Daniel1611
July 10th, 2014, 10:00 AM
I don't believe the 666 is a year because the Bible says that 666 is the number of the name of the Beast. And I also don't think Islam is going to have any special significance in end times other than that it will be an evil ideology responsible for evil just like communist, fascism, the "war on terror" and all the other evil ideologies. I don't think Islam in and of itself has any significance. It's just a general evil and false religion like all false religions. And in the end times, all the world religions will be abandoned for the religion that worships the Anti-Christ, except for people that hold to faith in Jesus. In the end times there will be 2 groups, those that believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and those that worship the Anti-Christ. Islam won't really even be a religion any more once the end times are in full swing.

chrysostom
July 10th, 2014, 10:16 AM
I don't believe the 666 is a year because the Bible says that 666 is the number of the name of the Beast. And I also don't think Islam is going to have any special significance in end times other than that it will be an evil ideology responsible for evil just like communist, fascism, the "war on terror" and all the other evil ideologies. I don't think Islam in and of itself has any significance. It's just a general evil and false religion like all false religions. And in the end times, all the world religions will be abandoned for the religion that worships the Anti-Christ, except for people that hold to faith in Jesus. In the end times there will be 2 groups, those that believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and those that worship the Anti-Christ. Islam won't really even be a religion any more once the end times are in full swing.

the two greatest threats to christianity are islam and communism

what else is there?

chrysostom
July 10th, 2014, 10:28 AM
some translation would have you count or calculate the number 666

Revelation 13:18 (ESV) | In Context | Whole Chapter

18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

which once again brings us to gibbon who says

"Forty-six years after the flight of Mahomet from Mecca, his disciples appeared in arms under the walls of Constantinople"

from chapter 52 (http://www.ccel.org/g/gibbon/decline/volume2/chap52.htm)

now all you need is an islamic calendar calculator (http://www.mela.us/committees/hegira.html)

now all you have to do is plug in 46 which we got from gibbon
and
you will get 666

I think gibbon knew that

another way to calculate this year (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3969096&posted=1#post3969096)

Lon
July 10th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Rev 13:16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
Rev 13:17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Rev 14:9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
Rev 14:10 he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Question: Where else is there a binding on the forehead or hand? see v8

Deu 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Deu 6:5 You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
Deu 6:6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
Deu 6:7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
Deu 6:8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
Deu 6:9 You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

The Jews, even today, literally bind these on their right hand and forehead:
http://d5iam0kjo36nw.cloudfront.net/V10p024001.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MDIhQyBMEfw/TG-oP0MFtkI/AAAAAAAAEVQ/RtNJCxgwwuw/s400/Phylacteries.jpg

Eschatology has never been my strong suit (take it as such) but the jews misread Deuteronomy to think this was a physical binding they needed to do, even up to today as shown in the spoiler. Not that a good reminder is a bad idea, but I believe Deuteronomy is talking about the way they were/are to think and the way they were/are to act: That His scriptures need to be in thier thoughts and actions.

Similarly then, (again eschatology is not my strong suit) I believe the mark could also be about what we think and do that would have us denying Christ as our Lord and Savior. How that would account for buying or selling I do not know so I see potential flaws here.

The theme is carried here: Matthew 22:37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

Again, eschatoly - end times prophecy is not my strong suit. I had a half of a year 3 hour class on this, and did well, but I have never had strong confidence in trying to ascertain prophetic pictures and types. The ones that are tied to Daniel Joel, and Ezekiel are somewhat clear for me.

-Lon

Nihilo
July 10th, 2014, 11:08 AM
It has to have something to do with King Solomon.

1st Kings 10:14 2nd Chronicles 9:13

What is the tie-in?

chrysostom
July 10th, 2014, 11:17 AM
sooner or later you need the overall picture
and
the ability to make all the pieces fit

until then
you don't know what you have

Daniel1611
July 10th, 2014, 11:29 AM

what else is there?

The Anti-Christ and the New Age movement. Just briefly this is what I think:

In the end times, there will be a one world religion where most of the people on earth will worship the anti-Christ as a god. The only ones that won't will be those who hold to their faith in Jesus and will be persecuted by the world. So the Bible doesn't say the people will just people forced to pay lip service to the beast. It says people will worship him and say "Who is like unto the Beast." It says he will deceive the world with signs and lying wonders. It says God will send them strong delusion so that they will believe a lie. So basically, he is going to have a trick up his sleeve so amazing that he is going to fool nearly everyone on the planet into believing he is god or a god. So that means Muslims will worship him, same with Buddhists, Hindus and every religion and even atheists will worship him, except those that keep faith in Jesus. So the antichrist is going to have some incredible power or incredible signs to fool the world.

So I think that all these religions and ideologies are going to be non existent in the end times. There will be one religion/political ideology that is centered on the antichrist, worship of him as God (big "G") and the same lie the serpent told Eve, that we are all gods and that there is no death. We see the New Age movement basically teaching this. We see evolutionists teaching this. We see the Maitreya movement that even the UN is quietly supporting. So when the Antichrist comes with his signs and lying wonders, he wil set up THE threat to Christianity. His one religion/political/economic system. But the good news is that he will be defeated in the end.

AND, if you never have, read "The Omega Conspiracy" by Dr. I.D.E. Thomas. I believe his theory is very likely and makes much more sense than a lot of popular end times theories. Its extremely bizarre but there is scriptural, apocryphal and even modern evidence (not proof) but evidence to give credence to this idea. Guys like Chuck Missler and LA Marzulli have kinda picked up on Dr. Thomas' work, and I think it is incredibly interesting. And being that we know that angels and demons are real, it is entirely possible that "The Omega Conspiracy" is mostly an accurate hypothesis.

Here's a clip of Dr. Thomas explaining briefly his hypothesis. It's from a fantastic documentary call UFO Conspiracy that shows the UFO phenomenon from a Christian prophetic perspective. Please watch this clip atleast. Its only a couple minutes long. Its good food for thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1_BmEJ39DM

http://youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

chrysostom
July 10th, 2014, 12:48 PM
the future can be whatever you want it to be
as long as you are able to ignore the past
how can you ignore history?
when so much of it fits so well

RevTestament
July 11th, 2014, 12:13 AM

what else is there?

the
v = 5
i = 1
c = 100
a = 0
r = 0
i = 1
u = 5
s = 0

f
i = 1
l = 50
i = 1
i = 1

D = 500
e = 0
i = 1

name used for bishop in the Donation of Constantine which the church accepted until they ruled it a fake.

Lazy afternoon
July 11th, 2014, 12:40 AM
Mat 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
Mat 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Mat 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Mat 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Mat 6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
Mat 6:28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
Mat 6:29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Mat 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
Mat 6:31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
Mat 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Mat 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Selaphiel
July 11th, 2014, 03:32 AM
You still going on about this? If you have to twist historical dates to make it, that is probably a good reason to reconsider your interpretation. You can make just about anything fit numerologically with 666 if you have the entire span of history at your disposal.

How does your historical date fit with the fact that early manuscripts of Revelation have the number 616 instead of 666? That completely shatters your interpretation of Revelation as being about Islam being the beast. Not to mention that it is an anachronistic reading of Judeo-Christian apocalyptic texts, they generally are not about some far off future. The writer of Revelation says that those who have understanding will understand it, with futuristic interpretation, such a thing would be impossible for the first several hundred years of interpretation.

Revelation makes sense when you read it historically, as an apocalyptic perspective on early persecutions on Christians by the Roman empire.
666 most likely refers to Nero caesar (Neron kaiser,נרונ קסר=666). That is reinforced by the fact that 616 is numerological code for an alternate spelling of Nero caesar (Nero kaiser, 616=נרו קסר). The Hebrew letter nun being the difference, which has the value of 50. Now this would have made sense to contemporary readers of the work. It also refers to the beast coming back from a mortal wound (Revelation 13:3), which is a reference to a popular contemporary belief, namely the legend of Nero's return.

the future can be whatever you want it to be
as long as you are able to ignore the past
how can you ignore history?
when so much of it fits so well

History is packed with people who thought the exact same thing when presenting their futuristic interpretation of Revelation, they were all wrong. The historical reading makes sense of the imagery in the book, it also makes sure that the work would have been understandable to John's actual audience, it is also consistent with the genre of the book. Jewish apocalyptic literature was not about some distant future, that is an anachronistic reading of the genre.

chrysostom
July 11th, 2014, 03:45 AM
Jewish apocalyptic literature was not about some distant future, that is an anachronistic reading of the genre.

what about the thousand years

that does take a little time now doesn't it?

George Affleck
July 11th, 2014, 05:37 PM
sooner or later you need the overall picture
and
the ability to make all the pieces fit

until then
you don't know what you have

Are you doing jigsaw puzzles again?

George Affleck
July 11th, 2014, 05:50 PM
In the end times, there will be a one world religion where most of the people on earth will worship the anti-Christ as a god. The only ones that won't will be those who hold to their faith in Jesus and will be persecuted by the world. So the Bible doesn't say the people will just people forced to pay lip service to the beast. It says people will worship him and say "Who is like unto the Beast." It says he will deceive the world with signs and lying wonders. It says God will send them strong delusion so that they will believe a lie. So basically, he is going to have a trick up his sleeve so amazing that he is going to fool nearly everyone on the planet into believing he is god or a god. So that means Muslims will worship him, same with Buddhists, Hindus and every religion and even atheists will worship him, except those that keep faith in Jesus. So the antichrist is going to have some incredible power or incredible signs to fool the world.

With respect to those with different futurist opinions, there is one common denominator to them all that I have trouble with.

If all of the above is accurate, Jesus cannot come back tomorrow.

Nihilo
July 11th, 2014, 07:14 PM

What is the tie-in?Let me bolster my comment.

It is impossible that 666 has nothing to do with King Solomon. 1st Kings 10:14 2nd Chronicles 9:13

Now, what is it? 666 appears three times in the Bible. Twice, it's Solomon's number. Whose number is it in Relevation?

George Affleck
July 11th, 2014, 08:11 PM
Let me bolster my comment.

It is impossible that 666 has nothing to do with King Solomon. 1st Kings 10:14 2nd Chronicles 9:13

Now, what is it? 666 appears three times in the Bible. Twice, it's Solomon's number. Whose number is it in Relevation?

Here is your mistake: "Twice, it's Solomon's number."

The number is of the gold.

Nihilo
July 11th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Here is your mistake: "Twice, it's Solomon's number."

The number is of the gold.I don't really understand the reason you posted this. Obviously 666 in 1st Kings 10:14 and 2nd Chronicles 9:13 is a quantity of gold. King Solomon's gold. Revelation reads "the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." And your point is, "666 can't have anything to do whatsoever with King Solomon because in 1st Kings 10:14 and 2nd Chronicles 9:13, 'The number is of the gold?'"

I'm just saying, let's not ignore the obvious. I didn't think it would meet with much resistance but it's not the last time I'll be wrong about something.

George Affleck
July 11th, 2014, 10:42 PM
I don't really understand the reason you posted this. Obviously 666 in 1st Kings 10:14 and 2nd Chronicles 9:13 is a quantity of gold. King Solomon's gold. Revelation reads "the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." And your point is, "666 can't have anything to do whatsoever with King Solomon because in 1st Kings 10:14 and 2nd Chronicles 9:13, 'The number is of the gold?'"

I'm just saying, let's not ignore the obvious. I didn't think it would meet with much resistance but it's not the last time I'll be wrong about something.

Please don't think I am "resisting" as much as offering an observation. I should not have stated it so emphatically. You are using the first and most important rule of interpretation: Compare Scripture with Scripture. Most do not.

I am merely pointing out that, as Kings and Chronicles are historical narrative, if we read it as the simple sentence it is meant to be, and in context, 666 modifies the word 'gold' not 'Solomon'.

Grammatically, Solomon is farther away, in the essence of the sentence, than is the gold, from 666. It would seem to me that gold should be the number 1 suspect here, if at all. If you have a reason to disregard this, say on.

Also, Kings and Chronicles are actually recording the same history, much the same as the 4 gospels give the same basic history. This would mean that both references together should be considered as descriptions of one and not two separate records. This reduces your original idea from 2 refs. in the OT to (qualitatively) 1, the same quantity as in the NT.

I just don't think it is as obvious as you do, but; :carryon:

Skybringr
July 11th, 2014, 10:56 PM

~Is Emperor Nero. Just accept inevitability~

#preterism

Nihilo
July 12th, 2014, 01:10 AM
Please don't think I am "resisting" as much as offering an observation. I should not have stated it so emphatically. You are using the first and most important rule of interpretation: Compare Scripture with Scripture. Most do not.

I am merely pointing out that, as Kings and Chronicles are historical narrative, if we read it as the simple sentence it is meant to be, and in context, 666 modifies the word 'gold' not 'Solomon'.

Grammatically, Solomon is farther away, in the essence of the sentence, than is the gold, from 666. It would seem to me that gold should be the number 1 suspect here, if at all. If you have a reason to disregard this, say on.

Also, Kings and Chronicles are actually recording the same history, much the same as the 4 gospels give the same basic history. This would mean that both references together should be considered as descriptions of one and not two separate records. This reduces your original idea from 2 refs. in the OT to (qualitatively) 1, the same quantity as in the NT.I'm not saying that gold is not involved, I'm saying that Solomon is not not involved.

fzappa13
July 12th, 2014, 06:58 AM
I'm not saying that gold is not involved, I'm saying that Solomon is not not involved.

Use a double negative ... go to jail :nono:

Nihilo
July 12th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Use a double negative ... go to jail :nono::chuckle:

George Affleck
July 14th, 2014, 12:25 AM
I'm not saying that gold is not involved, I'm saying that Solomon is not not involved.

I'm not sure you are able establish that beyond doubt.

RevTestament
July 14th, 2014, 12:38 AM

Also, Kings and Chronicles are actually recording the same history, much the same as the 4 gospels give the same basic history. This would mean that both references together should be considered as descriptions of one and not two separate records. This reduces your original idea from 2 refs. in the OT to (qualitatively) 1, the same quantity as in the NT.

I just don't think it is as obvious as you do, but; :carryon:

Good observations. Gold is what turned Solomon away from God - wealth. But 666 is not the number of his name. Besides this is a prophecy in Revelation and does not directly refer back in time. But it is a hint to follow the money. The man related to the beast directs great wealth. Hmm. What is the wealthiest church on earth?

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 05:00 AM
There would appear to be four different things referenced in the passage in question; mark, number, name, number of his name ... though it could be argued that items 2 and 3 could be accounted for in item number 4.

chrysostom
July 14th, 2014, 05:36 AM
There would appear to be four different things referenced in the passage in question; mark, number, name, number of his name ... though it could be argued that items 2 and 3 could be accounted for in item number 4.

Revelation 13:17King James Version (KJV)

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 08:23 AM
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I posted what I did to point out that most folks simply referred to the mark when addressing this passage and leave out the rest. Speaking of mark, the word in the Koine Greek is "charagma". In its earlier usage it was a mark that verified the identity of the person who gave it ... the kings signet ring being the most common example. The word even connotes a downward pressure. The point being we would appear to be talking about a means of personal identification without which you can't buy or sell.

Sound familiar yet?

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Good observations. Gold is what turned Solomon away from God - wealth.

ummmm ... refresh my memory ... how many wives and concubines did this guy have?

chrysostom
July 14th, 2014, 09:07 AM

18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

"Forty-six years after the flight of Mahomet from Mecca, his disciples appeared in arms under the walls of Constantinople"

now all you need is an islamic calendar calculator (http://www.mela.us/committees/hegira.html)

and
you will get 666

I think gibbon knew that

there is another way to calculate the number 666

the gregorian calendar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar) didn't start until 1582
and
it replaced the julian calendar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_calendar) which was in effect when the apocalypse was written
it started in 45 BC
but
julius caesar was assassinated in 44 BC
and
based on regnal years 44 BC would be the beginning
now
add the year of the hijra (https://www.google.com/search?q=hijra&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb) 622
and
you get 666

that is the beginning of the islamic calendar

Nihilo
July 14th, 2014, 10:05 AM
I'm not sure you are able establish that beyond doubt."I'm just saying, let's not ignore the obvious."

:)

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 11:25 AM
there is another way to calculate the number 666

the gregorian calendar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar) didn't start until 1582
and
it replaced the julian calendar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_calendar) which was in effect when the apocalypse was written
it started in 45 BC
but
julius caesar was assassinated in 44 BC
and
based on regnal years 44 BC would be the beginning
now
add the year of the hijra (https://www.google.com/search?q=hijra&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb) 622
and
you get 666

that is the beginning of the islamic calendar

I'm not sure I understand what all this has to do with buying and selling.

chrysostom
July 14th, 2014, 11:32 AM
I'm not sure I understand what all this has to do with buying and selling.

do they have to have 666 printed on their forehead before you will recognize them?

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 11:44 AM
do they have to have 666 printed on their forehead before you will recognize them?

Them who?

chrysostom
July 14th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Them who?

are you looking for a beast?
or
are you looking for those who are part of the beast?
or
are you just refusing to look?

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 11:52 AM
are you looking for a beast?
or
are you looking for those who are part of the beast?
or
are you just refusing to look?

I am looking for some way that what you offer interfaces with the subject of buying and selling which is the point and purpose of the mark, number and name ... to control buying and selling.

And I'm failing.

chrysostom
July 14th, 2014, 11:57 AM
I am looking for some way that what you offer interfaces with the subject of buying and selling which is the point and purpose of the mark, number and name ... to control buying and selling.

And I'm failing.

chapter 13 is about the two beasts
the number is there to help you find them
forget about the buying and selling

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 12:01 PM
chapter 13 is about the two beasts
the number is there to help you find them
forget about the buying and selling

Oh, I'm afraid it's ALL about the money. Remember what the root of ALL evil is? Carve that out of your theology at your own peril.

chrysostom
July 14th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Oh, I'm afraid it's ALL about the money. Remember what the root of ALL evil is? Carve that out of your theology at your own peril.

you are afraid
to talk about the beasts

don't be afraid

False Prophet
July 14th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Daniel is speaking of the seventy year exile of the Judeans into Babylon. Nebuchadrezzar over run Jerusalem around 609 BC. Zedekiah rebelled, and Nebuchadrezzar returned in 589 BC. We can be pretty sure of first millennium dating, because of a total eclipse of the sun was mentioned in the Limmu Lists. Modern astronomy was used to calculate when this occurred in the Middle East. Cyrus freed the people when he took Babylon at the end of the seventy year Babylonian exile. Zechariah and Zerrubabel returned to rebuild Jerusalem by decree of Cyrus. The liberation of the Jews or Cyrus' Edict freed the Jews to return to Jerusalem, and this is what Daniel was seeking through prayer; you can see in the beginning of Daniel that he was one of the exiles taken from Jerusalem seventy years before.

RevTestament
July 14th, 2014, 01:35 PM

and
you will get 666

I think gibbon knew that

another way to calculate this year (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3969096&posted=1#post3969096)

You are wise to hold Edward Gibbon in high esteem as one of the great English historians of the Roman Empire, but he was no friend of Catholicism. Indeed, he saw the corruption of the bishops and of Constantine, and I'm sure he saw the structure of the beast of Rome flow like maternal blood into the curia of the church.

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 02:38 PM
you are afraid
to talk about the beasts

don't be afraid

I'm not at all afraid to talk about the beasts. I thought the O.P. concerned the number of the second beast and my remarks were aimed more toward that subject. The information given of God about the second beast includes the passage concerning buying and selling mentioned previously. If you ignore this you miss important information necessary to understand both Revelation 13 and Daniel 7, 11 and 12, ; but, more to the point, you miss important information about the nature of the number.

Zeke
July 14th, 2014, 03:21 PM

Daniel 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

but
and

“In this inquiry I shall unfold the events that rescued our ancestors of Britain, and our neighbours of Gaul, from the civil and religious yoke of the Koran; that protected the majesty of Rome, and delayed the servitude of Constantinople; that invigorated the defence of the Christians, and scattered among their enemies the seeds of division and decay.”

I will always remember the first time I read this. It was early on in my research of the Apocalypse, Islam, and the Byzantine Empire and I was not sure where this was leading me but at that moment in time a historian of the eighteenth century told me I was on the right track.

Gibbon's footnote on the date is very interesting. His date 668 is at least five years earlier than most historians and I think he is still two years off

back to

The mark is your legal name! try not living without it for a month and see the trap your in! every time you use it you comment fraud in ignorance, but as they say in the legal world that is no excuse.

They own you lock stock and barrel if you use it.

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 03:27 PM
The mark is your legal name! try not living without it for a month and see the trap your in! every time you use it you comment fraud in ignorance, but as they say in the legal world that is no excuse.

They own you lock stock and barrel if you use it.

That is one possibility in that it is a personal identifier but how do you tie that to the right hand or forehead?

Zeke
July 14th, 2014, 03:34 PM
That is one possibility in that it is a personal identifier but how do you tie that to the right hand or forehead?

The mind (programmed from birth, think shipping terms) controls the hand, which signs the legal name in cursive, curse, spells, etc................lose the name win the soul game.

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 04:01 PM
The mind (programmed from birth, think shipping terms) controls the hand, which signs the legal name in cursive, curse, spells, etc................lose the name win the soul game.

Okay, so, now how do you see this mark tied to the number and the name?

Nihilo
July 14th, 2014, 05:50 PM
I'm not at all afraid to talk about the beasts. I thought the O.P. concerned the number of the second beast and my remarks were aimed more toward that subject. The information given of God about the second beast includes the passage concerning buying and selling mentioned previously. If you ignore this you miss important information necessary to understand both Revelation 13 and Daniel 7, 11 and 12, ; but, more to the point, you miss important information about the nature of the number.Intrigued, can you talk more about this, and/or the highlit in particular?

Thanks. :)

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Intrigued, can you talk more about this, and/or the highlit in particular?

Thanks. :)

Sure. I think that the parallels between portions of Daniel and Revelation make it obvious they are talking about the same thing. With this thought a given it stands to reason that each contains clues about the subject they both address for those open to the notion. Those addressing this subject might be divided into two camps; those believing these passages address future events and those believing they are prophecy fulfilled. These two camps have numerous subdivisions who have developed numerous interpretations of some of the relevant passages to explain their stance while ignoring others. Though I am a member of no denomination I have to admit that I am among those who sees this portion as yet to be fulfilled as I have not seen an argument sufficient yet to make me think otherwise.

One of the reasons for my belief is that history has yet to record a time in which the world wide control of commerce implied in Rev 13 has been implemented. Cash allows for a purchasing autonomy that would seem to be precluded by Rev 13 and so I have anticipated us moving toward a cashless society for some time and it does indeed appear that we are moving in that direction. This control is associated with a mark, number and name (hats off to Zeke in that a signature is still a part of this enterprise). For me personally any interpretation of Rev 13 is going to have to include all three to be convincing.

I have noted with interest the ever diminishing list of things you can do monetarily without a SSN as well as the ever increasing requirement of thumbprint (right hand of course) and/or retinal scan (forehead) to obtain the identification necessary for commerce. I have yet to discern a good candidate for “the name”. As sir Issac Newton once noted, prophecy isn't there for us to tell what is going to happen before it does so much as it is to recognize what we are seeing when it happens. I think he was right.

I don't think we are there yet but we may well be sneaking up on it. Gradualism is the time worn tool of our enemy and though many see the events of Revelation and Daniel as some sort of a light switch that will suddenly be thrown I rather suspect our adversary will attempt to boil that frog by raising the bath water one degree at a time.

Nihilo
July 14th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Sure. I think that the parallels between portions of Daniel and Revelation make it obvious they are talking about the same thing. With this thought a given it stands to reason that each contains clues about the subject they both address for those open to the notion. Those addressing this subject might be divided into two camps; those believing these passages address future events and those believing they are prophecy fulfilled. These two camps have numerous subdivisions who have developed numerous interpretations of some of the relevant passages to explain their stance while ignoring others. Though I am a member of no denomination I have to admit that I am among those who sees this portion as yet to be fulfilled as I have not seen an argument sufficient yet to make me think otherwise.

One of the reasons for my belief is that history has yet to record a time in which the world wide control of commerce implied in Rev 13 has been implemented. Cash allows for a purchasing autonomy that would seem to be precluded by Rev 13 and so I have anticipated us moving toward a cashless society for some time and it does indeed appear that we are moving in that direction. This control is associated with a mark, number and name (hats off to Zeke in that a signature is still a part of this enterprise). For me personally any interpretation of Rev 13 is going to have to include all three to be convincing.

I have noted with interest the ever diminishing list of things you can do monetarily without a SSN as well as the ever increasing requirement of thumbprint (right hand of course) and/or retinal scan (forehead) to obtain the identification necessary for commerce. I have yet to discern a good candidate for “the name”. As sir Issac Newton once noted, prophecy isn't there for us to tell what is going to happen before it does so much as it is to recognize what we are seeing when it happens. I think he was right.

I don't think we are there yet but we may well be sneaking up on it. Gradualism is the time worn tool of our enemy and though many see the events of Revelation and Daniel as some sort of a light switch that will suddenly be thrown I rather suspect our adversary will attempt to boil that frog by raising the bath water one degree at a time.What do you think of Solomon? Do you think there's an association between Solomon and 666? 1st Kings 10:14, 2nd Chronicles 9:13

Solomon was the Son of David, and King of the Jews. He reigned over the united Kingdom of Israel, just before they divided. He wrote about and is know for "wisdom" and "understanding." Revelation 13:18

And he had a thousand wives and concubines. :idunno:

fzappa13
July 14th, 2014, 10:04 PM
What do you think of Solomon? Do you think there's an association between Solomon and 666? 1st Kings 10:14, 2nd Chronicles 9:13

Solomon was the Son of David, and King of the Jews. He reigned over the united Kingdom of Israel, just before they divided. He wrote about and is know for "wisdom" and "understanding." Revelation 13:18

Aside from the obvious numerological similarity I would have to say the one that first leaps to mind for me is ... money.

And he had a thousand wives and concubines. :idunno:

Indeed he did ... and if I were to look for a reason for his eventual disfavor with God I suspect one could do worse than start there.

Nihilo
July 15th, 2014, 01:59 AM
Aside from the obvious numerological similarity I would have to say the one that first leaps to mind for me is ... money.That is really interesting because poster George Affleck is of the same mind, and two's a trend. Thanks for sharing it.

Indeed he did ... and if I were to look for a reason for his eventual disfavor with God I suspect one could do worse than start there.Solomon built Jerusalem's temple, and wrecked David's kingdom, in 40 years. The son of perdition.

Christ built the Church, the temple of the Holy Spirit, and the kingdom of Heaven in seed form on earth, and wrecked Jerusalem's temple, in 40 years.

There are nine people outside the Catholic, Orthodox (including Anglican) and Lutheran (including tens of thousands of ecclesial communities) churches for every five people inside. 9-to-5.

chrysostom
July 15th, 2014, 04:01 AM
there is a man who is not the beast
but
the number ties them together
the man could be the Antichrist
and
the Antichrist is not the beast

fzappa13
July 15th, 2014, 04:37 AM
Solomon built Jerusalem's temple, and wrecked David's kingdom, in 40 years. The son of perdition.

Both Solomon and his father reigned 40 years. Each had their successes and failures. I'm not sure I understand what you see as being a failure on Solomon's part sufficient to label him in this manner. The Bible records two instances of the use of this term; one historical when Judas was indwelt by Satan (John 17:12) and one that appears to point to a future event (2 Thessalonians 2:3). We may well be looking at the same phenomenon just prior to Jesus' death and His return.

Christ built the Church, the temple of the Holy Spirit, and the kingdom of Heaven in seed form on earth, and wrecked Jerusalem's temple, in 40 years.

The biblical study of the number 40 is one that will bear fruit for those so inclined.

There are nine people outside the Catholic, Orthodox (including Anglican) and Lutheran (including tens of thousands of ecclesial communities) churches for every five people inside. 9-to-5.

Not sure I understand the significance of this thought.

Zeke
July 15th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Okay, so, now how do you see this mark tied to the number and the name?

When you write or use that name it is the same as the origin of the historical custom of making your mark in the past before many could write their name, the literal hides the truth and the obvious chain the legal world holds on you, your a dead man walking while consenting to use it which is fraud, and why they summons the dead to court in front of the presiding Judge.

The number part should also be obvious once the legal veil falls from your eyes.

Nihilo
July 15th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Both Solomon and his father reigned 40 years. Each had their successes and failures. I'm not sure I understand what you see as being a failure on Solomon's part sufficient to label him in this manner.He destroyed the united kingdom his father King David built, because this kingdom divided right after Solomon's death, so, he wasn't able to preserve it through succession. It could be said that David was to blame, since he only catechized Solomon sufficiently to preserve the kingdom during Solomon's own lifetime.

But Solomon's temple persisted beyond the division, and it was even rebuilt when it was ruined by Nebuchadnezzar II, so succession regarding God's temple was successfully in place, and this was the important part. :)

The Bible records two instances of the use of this term; one historical when Judas was indwelt by Satan (John 17:12) and one that appears to point to a future event (2 Thessalonians 2:3). We may well be looking at the same phenomenon just prior to Jesus' death and His return. Solomon was the son of David, and he seems to have lived his whole life "in the flesh," plus the above mentioned splintering of David's kingdom.

That was my thought.

The biblical study of the number 40 is one that will bear fruit for those so inclined.Uh-huh. The flood, the wandering in the desert, the temptation of Jesus, the time from Jesus' prophecy of the temple's ruin and its fulfillment . . . . Yup.

Not sure I understand the significance of this thought.The Church---Jesus' temple (Matthew 16:18)---is a big temple!

fzappa13
July 15th, 2014, 05:05 PM
there is a man who is not the beast
but
the number ties them together
the man could be the Antichrist
and
the Antichrist is not the beast

Okay, I was able to follow along that far.

fzappa13
July 15th, 2014, 05:09 PM
When you write or use that name it is the same as the origin of the historical custom of making your mark in the past before many could write their name, the literal hides the truth and the obvious chain the legal world holds on you, your a dead man walking while consenting to use it which is fraud, and why they summons the dead to court in front of the presiding Judge.

The number part should also be obvious once the legal veil falls from your eyes.

I suspect you are referring to the legal creature created by the use of all caps in a persons name on legal documentation. Not sure I care to try and unravel the rest of what you offered until I figure out if I understand that much correctly.

Zeke
July 16th, 2014, 10:58 AM
I suspect you are referring to the legal creature created by the use of all caps in a persons name on legal documentation. Not sure I care to try and unravel the rest of what you offered until I figure out if I understand that much correctly.

The facts show people are dependent on that legal name, which through fraud was attached to your being at birth, the certified paper of your birth makes you crown property and everything you register in that name is also.

I can't make you see it by debating, just cut up your driver license, credit cards, close your bank account, try not using it for just one month and you will grasp my points! The fear of not being able to buy or sell with out it will expose the truth of the system.

Four years and counting for me, no ID or beast permission to be alive and act in my freewill. Do no harm is the only universal law that counts, the rest is man made fraud to in-slave and reap souls and mine minds by killing the free being at birth, lose the name get reborn.

chrysostom
July 16th, 2014, 11:04 AM
we have been warned about the beast
we have been warned about the Antichrist

somebody should be looking for them

fzappa13
July 16th, 2014, 12:51 PM
The facts show people are dependent on that legal name, which through fraud was attached to your being at birth, the certified paper of your birth makes you crown property and everything you register in that name is also.

I am familiar with this notion.

I can't make you see it by debating, just cut up your driver license, credit cards, close your bank account, try not using it for just one month and you will grasp my points! The fear of not being able to buy or sell with out it will expose the truth of the system.

I don't have any of the things you list.

Four years and counting for me, no ID or beast permission to be alive and act in my freewill. Do no harm is the only universal law that counts, the rest is man made fraud to in-slave and reap souls and mine minds by killing the free being at birth, lose the name get reborn.

I opted out in '98. We evidently got to the same place by different paths.

George Affleck
July 16th, 2014, 10:06 PM
It should be noted that, in Hebrew, Nero Caesar is rendered נרונ קסר.

Hebrew number equivalents for each letter are: (from right to left)

נ Resh - 200
ר Samekh - 60
ו Qoph - 100
נ Nun - 50

ק Vav - 6
נ Resh - 200
נ Nun - 50
_________
Total 666

We should also keep in mind that the things spoken of in Revelation were "things which must shortly come to pass". This places, I believe, the occurrences prophesied as being within the general time period of the beginning of the Christian church. (Unless conclusive evidence shows otherwise) Nero ruled from 54-68 a.d.

Perhaps the reason John (God as the ultimate author or course) referenced the Hebrew for the numerology was to keep the reference hidden from Rome but understandable by 1st century Christians who were mostly converted Jews.

George Affleck
July 18th, 2014, 01:04 AM
I'm going to suggest that in attempting to tie 666 to Solomon, arguably the Bible's wisest individual, though not without faults, you have made a wrong turn somewhere.

Nihilo
July 18th, 2014, 08:57 AM
The Church---Jesus' temple (Matthew 16:18)---is a big temple!How massive is Jesus' temple the Church?

Global human population is about seven billions. Five of every 14 people are the Church. That's 2.5 billion people. A quick web search suggests the average weight of people is 137 pounds or a bit over 62 kilos. As a safety margin, even if we take 50% of this figure, then Jesus' Church weighs at least 171 billion pounds, or 77.5 million tons!

How heavy was King Solomon's temple, or the second temple?

I don't know, but for reference, a quick web search suggests that one of the World Trade Center's twin towers that was ruined on 9-11 weighed about 500 thousand tons, that the two towers together weighed almost one million tons, and that the largest buildings nowadays weigh about 3/4 of a million tons.

So the Church is about 77 times as heavy as were together both the World Trade Center's twin towers.

Here's a quick chart showing the relative mass of the WTC's twin towers & the Church:

-(WTC twin towers)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------(the Church)

And it could be twice as large.

Nihilo
July 18th, 2014, 09:10 AM
I'm going to suggest that in attempting to tie 666 to Solomon, arguably the Bible's wisest individual, though not without faults, you have made a wrong turn somewhere.Well I figured as much George. :)

To me we're discussing how many angels dance on the head of a pin. That it's Nero is interesting, surely, and if it's not Nero then the numerology is therefore a coincidence, but, it isn't biblical. That it's King Solomon is biblical, and it may not be correct, in which case the biblical coincidence1 remains just that, though to my eyes that coincidence is greater than Nero's numerological one. I keep pounding the podium for Solomon because he's to my eyes the most obvious choice.

1 - Revelation 13:18; cf. 1st Kings 10:14, 2nd Chronicles 9:13

nikolai_42
July 18th, 2014, 09:56 AM
Rev 13:16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
Rev 13:17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Rev 14:9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
Rev 14:10 he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Deu 6:5 You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
Deu 6:7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
Deu 6:8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MDIhQyBMEfw/TG-oP0MFtkI/AAAAAAAAEVQ/RtNJCxgwwuw/s400/Phylacteries.jpg

Eschatology has never been my strong suit (take it as such) but the jews misread Deuteronomy to think this was a physical binding they needed to do, even up to today as shown in the spoiler. Not that a good reminder is a bad idea, but I believe Deuteronomy is talking about the way they were/are to think and the way they were/are to act: That His scriptures need to be in thier thoughts and actions.

Similarly then, (again eschatology is not my strong suit) I believe the mark could also be about what we think and do that would have us denying Christ as our Lord and Savior. How that would account for buying or selling I do not know so I see potential flaws here.

The theme is carried here: Matthew 22:37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

Again, eschatoly - end times prophecy is not my strong suit. I had a half of a year 3 hour class on this, and did well, but I have never had strong confidence in trying to ascertain prophetic pictures and types. The ones that are tied to Daniel Joel, and Ezekiel are somewhat clear for me.

-Lon

Lon,

Have you ever looked at Ezekiel 9? Verse 4, of course, is the hard link to the Apocalypse :

And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
Ezekiel 9:4

The 2 chapters before are the background to what is going on. But generally speaking, we have judgment beginning at the house of God. We have a great falling away (the temple was filled with idols and men worshipping towards the East). We have a generally lackadaisical attitude towards the things of God. It reminds me of Jesus asking if He will find faith on the earth when He returns (connected, I assume, with the falling away mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2). I tend to think that the monetary fixation that many have on the nature of the mark of the beast is misguided. It makes one's position in God based on the flesh more than on the spirit. So while I concede there could be a futuristic mark taken physically in the hand or forehead, I have to believe that it is primarily a spiritual mark per Ezekiel 9. The buyer and the seller are mentioned in Ezekiel 7:12, so the whole concept of buying and selling, in my mind are more general. More in terms of any transaction - conversation is one of the most basic transactions. So in the context of Armageddon (which I also believe is primarily spiritual - the demonic references are clear in Revelation), I see it more in terms of the ability to carry on life at all in any meaningful way. Those, however, that do take the mark of the beast, are free of that warfare - having capitulated to a lie, to submitting their allegiance to that Man of Sin, they have temporary lack of restraint. Interesting also that it is said of Satan that he is freed for a thousand years to deceive the whole earth.

These are part insinuation. The links are not clearly forged in exhaustive and systematic fashion, but I wonder if there is something there. AT the very least it makes it clear to me that the mark is primarily spiritual.

Thoughts?

fzappa13
July 18th, 2014, 11:53 AM
During the course of this thread it has become apparent that those who see the events of Rev 13 as history are inclined to discount its monetary implications while those who see this as a future situation tend to focus on them.

Interesting.

George Affleck
July 18th, 2014, 08:44 PM
During the course of this thread it has become apparent that those who see the events of Rev 13 as history are inclined to discount its monetary implications while those who see this as a future situation tend to focus on them.

Interesting.

Deliberate humour or Freudian slip?

George Affleck
July 18th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Well I figured as much George. :)

To me we're discussing how many angels dance on the head of a pin. That it's Nero is interesting, surely, and if it's not Nero then the numerology is therefore a coincidence, but, it isn't biblical. That it's King Solomon is biblical, and it may not be correct, in which case the biblical coincidence1 remains just that, though to my eyes that coincidence is greater than Nero's numerological one. I keep pounding the podium for Solomon because he's to my eyes the most obvious choice.

1 - Revelation 13:18; cf. 1st Kings 10:14, 2nd Chronicles 9:13

Then let's assume, for the moment, that you are correct. How do you see that working out? What are we to learn from it and how does it apply within the context of Rev. 13?

Skybringr
July 18th, 2014, 09:02 PM
666 being Nero is further enforced by the fact that 616, which pops up in other writings, decodes to him as well.

George Affleck
July 18th, 2014, 09:08 PM
666 being Nero is further enforced by the fact that 616, which pops up in other writings, decodes to him as well.

I don't doubt your word on this but can you give particulars? I don't understand the process.

fzappa13
July 19th, 2014, 03:28 AM
Deliberate humour or Freudian slip?

I wasn't aware that Freud wore slips ... :chuckle:

George Affleck
July 19th, 2014, 11:16 PM
I wasn't aware that Freud wore slips ... :chuckle:

Yes, he didn't want his humorous to show. :p

Skybringr
July 19th, 2014, 11:22 PM
One does not simply

*not be a preterist*

fzappa13
July 20th, 2014, 03:14 AM
One does not simply

*not be a preterist*

Use a double negative, go to jail ...:nono:

If this keeps up we're going to have to have three high bunks in the jail for this thread.

Skybringr
July 20th, 2014, 03:27 AM
I don't doubt your word on this but can you give particulars? I don't understand the process.

Honestly, I don't know myself. I just know that the Church and many historians swear by it, so I just go on it. It makes sense in general that John of Patmos would be speaking of Nero- motive of the century, really.

fzappa13
July 20th, 2014, 03:36 AM
Honestly, I don't know myself. I just know that the Church and many historians swear by it, so I just go on it. It makes sense in general that John of Patmos would be speaking of Nero- motive of the century, really.

I like honesty ... it's a good start.

George Affleck
July 20th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Use a double negative, go to jail ...:nono:

If this keeps up we're going to have to have three high bunks in the jail for this thread.

I will never say that I am not never convinced.

Can I have the top bunk please?

fzappa13
July 20th, 2014, 12:07 PM
I will never say that I am not never convinced.

Can I have the top bunk please?

Sorry but ... well, that privilege goes to most tenured and ... well ... I'm not watching you climb over me every night. :salute:

Nihilo
July 24th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Then let's assume, for the moment, that you are correct. How do you see that working out? What are we to learn from it and how does it apply within the context of Rev. 13?I don't know. How would you answer the above question yourself?

Food for thought

Solomon sacrificed to idols. Even if he didn't really believe in those
idols, that's still huge scandal. That encouraged his whole kingdom
to sin, either literally through worshiping and believing in idols
themselves, or spiritually through the weakening of their faith;
because their own king-brother---Solomon of course being of
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's family---or brother-king, knew a
thousand different women from all over the known world, and
continuously sacrificed to their idols.

He was a terrible man, and he was the first potential
Messiah, son of David. A huge failure. As I said, he wrecked the
kingdom his father had spent the previous 40 years building, in just
another 40 years; he failed in succession planning.

His name happens to come up in a discussion of 666. I don't think
it's a coincidence.

JosephR
July 24th, 2014, 08:00 PM
I don't know. How would you answer the above question yourself?

Food for thought

idols, that's still huge scandal. That encouraged his whole kingdom
because their own king-brother---Solomon of course being of

it's a coincidence.

This opens up a much larger can of worms as to what Solomon did, in respect to what He built physically and spiritually...

When Solomon was in relations with spirits of the brazen vessel was He blind to the God of His fathers?

Nihilo
July 24th, 2014, 08:47 PM
This opens up a much larger can of worms as to what Solomon did, in respect to what He built physically and spiritually...

When Solomon was in relations with spirits of the brazen vessel was He blind to the God of His fathers?What does the Scripture say?

George Affleck
July 24th, 2014, 09:08 PM
I don't know. How would you answer the above question yourself?

That's rather non-committal.

idols, that's still huge scandal.

OK, point for you; and its a good one. I would ask though, what is the difference between him and the many good/bad kings of Judah and Israel except for magnitude?

That encouraged his whole kingdom
because their own king-brother---

Another good point for your side. Not a good role model; nevertheless, what the people would mostly focus on is him building the temple for which he was specifically chosen by God Himself.

Solomon of course being of

I believe Solomon wrote Ecclesiastes, or at least was responsible for its origin. Had he not exhausted all possible avenues of human fulfillment he would not have been able to declare them all 'vanity'.

I think you are perhaps judging him more by your standard than God's. Consider 2 Sam 12:24KJV, 1 Kings 2:45KJV, 1 Kings 3:3KJV, Neh 13:26KJV. It may only be true that God 'loved' Solomon because he was David's son, but that is still sufficient to expect to see him in heaven, don't you think?

it's a coincidence.[/spoiler]

I have difficulty accepting that God would choose an individual who has ultimate ties with His arch-enemy Satan as one of the authors of His Word (Prov 1:1KJV) They were 'holy men of God' who 'spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.'

chrysostom
July 29th, 2014, 10:28 AM
the sea of marmara was like a sheet of glass (http://ae2.ivec.org/AE2_Commander_2-D/Sea_of_Marmara.htm)

greek fire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire) gave the christians of constantinople a victory over islam

the year was 666

Revelation 15:2
King James Version (KJV)
2And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Nihilo
July 29th, 2014, 10:57 AM
This is from the Greek Old Testament:

Because of [DAVID'S] merits he had as his successor a wise son, who lived in security: SOLOMON reigned during an era of peace, for God made tranquil all his borders. He built a house to the name of God, and established a lasting sanctuary.

How wise you were when you were young, overflowing with instruction, like the Nile in flood! Your understanding covered the whole earth, and, like a sea, filled it with knowledge. Your fame reached distant coasts, and their peoples came to hear you; With song and story and riddle, and with your answers, you astounded the nations. You were called by that glorious name which was conferred upon Israel. Gold you gathered like so much iron, you heaped up silver as though it were lead.

But you abandoned yourself to women and gave them dominion over your body. You brought dishonor upon your reputation, shame upon your marriage, Wrath upon your descendants, and groaning upon your domain; Thus two governments came into being, when in Ephraim kingship was usurped.

But God does not withdraw his mercy, nor permit even one of his promises to fail. He does not uproot the posterity of his chosen one, nor destroy the offspring of his friend. So he gave to Jacob a remnant, to David a root from his own family.

Solomon finally slept with his fathers, and left behind him one of his sons, Expansive in folly, limited in sense, REHOBOAM, who by his policy made the people rebel; Until one arose who should not be remembered, the sinner who led Israel into sin, Who brought ruin to Ephraim and caused them to be exiled from their land. Their sinfulness grew more and more, and they lent themselves to every evil, till like a fire there appeared [ELIJAH] whose words were as a flaming furnace.

Sirach 47:12-48:1I emphasized succession because I believe that Christ most clearly distinguished his earthly ministry/reign from Solomon's in his apostles, who have provided an unending succession of bishops that persists to this day.

fzappa13
July 29th, 2014, 06:30 PM
This is from the Greek Old Testament:

Because of [DAVID'S] merits he had as his successor a wise son, who lived in security: SOLOMON reigned during an era of peace, for God made tranquil all his borders. He built a house to the name of God, and established a lasting sanctuary.

How wise you were when you were young, overflowing with instruction, like the Nile in flood! Your understanding covered the whole earth, and, like a sea, filled it with knowledge. Your fame reached distant coasts, and their peoples came to hear you; With song and story and riddle, and with your answers, you astounded the nations. You were called by that glorious name which was conferred upon Israel. Gold you gathered like so much iron, you heaped up silver as though it were lead.

But you abandoned yourself to women and gave them dominion over your body. You brought dishonor upon your reputation, shame upon your marriage, Wrath upon your descendants, and groaning upon your domain; Thus two governments came into being, when in Ephraim kingship was usurped.

But God does not withdraw his mercy, nor permit even one of his promises to fail. He does not uproot the posterity of his chosen one, nor destroy the offspring of his friend. So he gave to Jacob a remnant, to David a root from his own family.

Solomon finally slept with his fathers, and left behind him one of his sons, Expansive in folly, limited in sense, REHOBOAM, who by his policy made the people rebel; Until one arose who should not be remembered, the sinner who led Israel into sin, Who brought ruin to Ephraim and caused them to be exiled from their land. Their sinfulness grew more and more, and they lent themselves to every evil, till like a fire there appeared [ELIJAH] whose words were as a flaming furnace.

Sirach 47:12-48:1I emphasized succession because I believe that Christ most clearly distinguished his earthly ministry/reign from Solomon's in his apostles, who have provided an unending succession of bishops that persists to this day.

What scriptures have you read that lead you to believe this?

False Prophet
July 30th, 2014, 08:56 AM
It is difficult to date Biblical passages.
The Edict of Cyrus the Great is an edict authorizing and encouraging the Jews exiled by Nebuchadnezzar to relocate to the land of Israel and actively engage in rebuilding the temple destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar.

The edict is thrice mentioned in the Bible, each with minor textual variations and additions.
The Cyrus edict that freed the Jews to return to Jerusalem after the seventy year exile is what Daniel 9:2 is about.
Cyrus II of Persia (Old Persian: KUURUUSHA[6] Kūruš; New Persian: کوروش بزرگ ; c. 600 or 576 – 530 BC[7]), commonly known as Cyrus the Great [8] and also known as Cyrus the Elder, was the founder of the Achaemenid Empire. This is the window of the date of the Cyrus edict.
666 BC is out of the Question!

Nihilo
July 30th, 2014, 09:38 AM
What scriptures have you read that lead you to believe this?Luke 1:32-33

Hebrews 1:8 (Psalm 45:6)

Daniel 2:44, 7:14

chrysostom
July 30th, 2014, 11:10 AM
What scriptures have you read that lead you to believe this?

what are you and the others talking about?
and
why not start a thread about it?
or
explain to me what all this has to do with 666

chrysostom
August 4th, 2014, 04:43 AM

What is the tie-in?

yearly?

2 Chronicles 9:13 New International Version (NIV)

Solomon’s Splendor
13 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents

Nihilo
August 4th, 2014, 10:38 AM
yearly?

2 Chronicles 9:13 New International Version (NIV)

Solomon’s Splendor
13 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talentsRevelation 13:18 reads: "Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person. His number is six hundred and sixty-six."

As you've indicated, Scripture records this number in two other places, parallel passages, and both times the person associated with the number is King Solomon, the son of David, the third king of the united kingdom of Israel.

The reason I even began participating in the thread was because of this scriptural connection, or coincidence. I don't believe it's a coincidence, but I'm not sure what the connection is.

Is this beast Solomon himself? Or perhaps Solomon's MO or philosophy? Or perhaps this beast will be a reincarnated Solomon, like how John the Baptist was in a way a reincarnated Elijah? I don't know. :idunno: I just want to make sure that we're looking at this connection/coincidence, and that we explain it, because it's right there in black and white, begging for us to do so.

chrysostom
August 4th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Revelation 13:18 reads: "Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person. His number is six hundred and sixty-six."

As you've indicated, Scripture records this number in two other places, parallel passages, and both times the person associated with the number is King Solomon, the son of David, the third king of the united kingdom of Israel.

The reason I even began participating in the thread was because of this scriptural connection, or coincidence. I don't believe it's a coincidence, but I'm not sure what the connection is.

Is this beast Solomon himself? Or perhaps Solomon's MO or philosophy? Or perhaps this beast will be a reincarnated Solomon, like how John the Baptist was in a way a reincarnated Elijah? I don't know. :idunno: I just want to make sure that we're looking at this connection/coincidence, and that we explain it, because it's right there in black and white, begging for us to do so.

I see three key words here
wisdom, calculate, and yearly
I have shown you my calculations
now
show me yours

chrysostom
August 4th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Is this beast Solomon himself? .

no
not even close
we are not looking for a beast here
we are looking for a man
who
may be responsible for the beast

the horses,
the riders,
the beasts,
the whore,
are
not to be confused

fzappa13
August 4th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Beloved Chrys,

The ten horns are the traditional enemies of Jerusalem which is the Harlot of Revelation as it plainly states. They will enter into a peace treaty with her and when they do then you can then set your eschatological alarm clock. When the treaty is abrogated they will burn her with fire and Jesus is 3 1/2 years away from His return. God has said that is where He will put His throne and that is what has made it the bulls-eye of Satan's target. It's what the fuss is all about.

chrysostom
August 17th, 2014, 06:23 AM
Beloved Chrys,

The ten horns are the traditional enemies of Jerusalem which is the Harlot of Revelation as it plainly states.

as it plainly states?

all the different interpretations suggest that it is not plainly stated
your post is not plainly stated
all you can do is try to get all the pieces to fit
can you do that?

beloved57
August 17th, 2014, 07:34 AM
666 is mans religion, salvation conditioned on something man does, it is stamped on the forehead to denote that it is ingrained in our thinking and in our right hand to denote our actions shall reflect our thinking !

Posted from the TOL App!

chrysostom
August 30th, 2014, 06:24 AM
you get 'yearly was 666 talents (http://biblehub.com/1_kings/10-14.htm)'
if
you search the bible for 666

you get 'number of years (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel+9%3A2&version=KJV)'
if
you search daniel for the word number

The oldest dating systems were in regnal years (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regnal_year)
before the gregorian calendar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar), which started in 1582, there was the julian calendar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_calendar), which started in 45 bc

the hijra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_%28Islam%29) was in 622 or 667 of the julian calendar
the islamic calendar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar) starts that year

you get exactly 666
if
you factor in the year julius caesar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar) was assassinated 44 bc

from gibbon we get (http://www.ccel.org/g/gibbon/decline/volume2/chap52.htm)

you get exactly 666
using
the islamic calendar calculator (http://www.mela.us/committees/hegira.html)

Revelation 15:2King James Version (KJV)

2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

they used greek fire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire) to defeat them in the year 666
and
the sea of marmara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of_Marmara) on a calm day is like a sheet of glass (http://ae2.ivec.org/AE2_Commander_2-D/Sea_of_Marmara.htm)

glides across the Sea of Marmara, like a sheet of glass (http://wwwdownload.thy.com/en-kr/skylife/makaleler/2009/april/prens-adalari)

fzappa13
August 30th, 2014, 09:29 AM
as it plainly states?

Yes. Follow the words harlot and whore across the Bible if you have the courage. You can't miss it. On second thought ... go back to sleep.

Nihilo
September 18th, 2014, 10:58 PM

what else is there?Both Islam and communism are against Church unity. :up:

MichaelCadry
September 18th, 2014, 11:06 PM
Dear chrysostom,

You are wrong to peddle the misinformation about the number 666. I was told by an angel that it was the number of the antichrist, like the number of a captain's army, or the followers of a leader, etc. I'm not going into it much here. See my book online at: jesusreturningverysoon.com

It's FREE!! You just go there and click on 'Book Copy', then click on SKU-text.pdf. You can read my book there with the up and down arrow cursor keys.

Friends Still, I Hope,

Michael

Nihilo
September 18th, 2014, 11:54 PM
That's rather non-committal.

OK, point for you; and its a good one. I would ask though, what is the difference between him and the many good/bad kings of Judah and Israel except for magnitude?

Another good point for your side. Not a good role model; nevertheless, what the people would mostly focus on is him building the temple for which he was specifically chosen by God Himself.

I believe Solomon wrote Ecclesiastes, or at least was responsible for its origin. Had he not exhausted all possible avenues of human fulfillment he would not have been able to declare them all 'vanity'.

I think you are perhaps judging him more by your standard than God's. Consider 2 Sam 12:24KJV, 1 Kings 2:45KJV, 1 Kings 3:3KJV, Neh 13:26KJV. It may only be true that God 'loved' Solomon because he was David's son, but that is still sufficient to expect to see him in heaven, don't you think?

I have difficulty accepting that God would choose an individual who has ultimate ties with His arch-enemy Satan as one of the authors of His Word (Prov 1:1KJV) They were 'holy men of God' who 'spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.'Remember what Jeroboam said to Rehoboam, Solomon's son and successor? Talkin' about Solomon now; Jeroboam says to him, "Thy father made our yoke grievous: now therefore make thou the grievous service of thy father, and his heavy yoke which he put upon us, lighter, and we will serve thee." 1st Kings 12:4, cf. Matthew 11:28-30

MichaelCadry
September 19th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Dear Nihilo,

The Lord God has indeed lightened our Load by giving us Jesus Christ, who has borne our sins and frees our souls, so that we can be with the Father and the Son for all time!!

Michael

Nihilo
September 19th, 2014, 12:24 AM
Dear Nihilo,

The Lord God has indeed lightened our Load by giving us Jesus Christ, who has borne our sins and frees our souls, so that we can be with the Father and the Son for all time!!

MichaelYes he has, Michael. :)

MichaelCadry
September 19th, 2014, 12:37 AM
Dear Nihilo,

Isn't it just wonderful, Nihilo?!! And so very soon, Jesus is Returning. I just know it!! Won't that be just fantastic!!?? We then can finally live in a good heaven and earth!!

Michael

Nihilo
September 19th, 2014, 12:42 AM
Dear Nihilo,

Isn't it just wonderful, Nihilo?!! And so very soon, Jesus is Returning. I just know it!! Won't that be just fantastic!!?? We then can finally live in a good heaven and earth!!

MichaelJohn 3:16

MichaelCadry
September 19th, 2014, 01:01 AM
Yes Nihilo,

The gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ, Our Lord!! Those are my favorite words.

Thanks!

Are you female or male?

Michael

wordsponge
September 19th, 2014, 05:52 AM
Not a year...the NAME of a man.

Gematria... word to numbers; numbers to word.

chrysostom
September 19th, 2014, 05:54 AM
Not a year...the NAME of a man.

Gematria... word to numbers; numbers to word.

so who is it?

wordsponge
September 19th, 2014, 05:56 AM
so who is it?
+++
You tell us O Priest of the Great Idol worshippers.
Christians do disclose to outsiders.

chrysostom
September 19th, 2014, 05:57 AM
+++
You tell us O Priest of the Great Idol worshippers.
Christians do disclose to outsiders.

mohammed

wordsponge
September 19th, 2014, 05:59 AM
mohammed
+++
Teach hatred and prejudice.

chrysostom
September 19th, 2014, 06:03 AM
+++
Teach hatred and prejudice.

why teach
if
not to learn

why read
if
not to know

chrysostom
October 2nd, 2014, 04:27 AM
You still going on about this? If you have to twist historical dates to make it, that is probably a good reason to reconsider your interpretation.

twist?
it is a calculation that takes wisdom
and
it is just one piece of the puzzle
but
eventually you begin to see the overall picture

chrysostom
October 19th, 2014, 04:58 AM
this may be the last piece of the puzzle
the smallest
but
somehow they have to start here
don't start here

Repentance
October 19th, 2014, 12:51 PM
666 is the Vicarious Felii Dei. The number of that name.

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." -Revelation 13:17-18,

Rome will be conquered. We are coming.

Lol, I bet you love us

chrysostom
October 19th, 2014, 12:55 PM
666 is the Vicarious Felii Dei. The number of that name.

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." -Revelation 13:17-18,

Rome will be conquered. We are coming.

Lol, I bet you love us

Jesus said we must love our enemies

Repentance
October 19th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Does he practice what he preaches? Or is he exempted because He is God?

If we should love our enemies God should too. Why did God genocide the world in His Noah's flood. Why order ancient Israel to carry out mass murder and genocide. If Jesus is God, he has indeed killed more of his enemies than anyone else. And he'll kill more when he returns or wouldn't he?

Jesus loves his enemies he'll put them to suffer eternal death.

By "love" he meant to care for their destinies too. To hope for them what you hope for yourselves and that is eternal life. That we should.

But love cannot stand in the way of justice. Or else love Hitler

Say "I love Hitler"

chrysostom
October 20th, 2014, 04:35 AM

Does he practice what he preaches?

He suffered and died so we may live
and
that includes His enemies

Repentance
October 20th, 2014, 05:37 AM
He suffered and died so we may live
and
that includes His enemies
Why did He caused a flood that caused a genocide?

chrysostom
October 20th, 2014, 05:45 AM
Why did He caused a flood that caused a genocide?

don't really know
but
the important thing
is
you think He caused it
and
that He will hold you responsible for what you do

Repentance
October 20th, 2014, 06:36 AM
don't really know
but
the important thing
is
you think He caused it
and
that He will hold you responsible for what you do
I'm glad
that you admitted ignorance
I'm beginning to like you
more than anybody else
in this forum
even though you think
Islam is the Revelation fulfilled
because
you are honest.

Thank you

chrysostom
November 8th, 2014, 04:19 AM

but
and

it's the year 666 (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4026976#post4026976)

back to

it takes wisdom

chrysostom
May 30th, 2015, 02:22 PM
666 always gets a lot of attention

patrick jane
May 30th, 2015, 02:27 PM

your IQ ? 66.6 ? just kiddin' Chrys -

they are deleting your threads and posts ?

not fair -

they're always out to get you !

i know it's gotta be like 78 - :Patrol:

Eeset
May 30th, 2015, 03:35 PM
I wonder why?
Perhaps it scares most people.
Maybe they are reading it upside down.
It could be 999
I like 777 better :)

chrysostom
May 30th, 2015, 03:39 PM
I wonder why?
Perhaps it scares most people.
Maybe they are reading it upside down.
It could be 999
I like 777 better :)

it's a puzzle
and
many like myself love to solve them

chrysostom
June 12th, 2015, 03:17 AM
early on in my research on 666
I searched daniel for the word number
one hit
number of the years
so
I looked to see what happened in the year 666

chrysostom
October 4th, 2015, 04:27 AM
historians stay away from this year
and
you can't always trust their dates

RBBI
October 5th, 2015, 06:16 AM
How about the number of man being 6/imperfect body, 6/imperfect soul, and 6/imperfect spirit, just shy of the perfect, complete, sacred number 7?

Even now there are many antichrists out in the world.....Peace

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

fzappa13
October 5th, 2015, 06:25 AM

-Lon

The important thing to remember is that the mark, number and name are used to control buying and selling. Chrys' eschatological horse never even leaves the chute on that count alone.

RBBI
October 5th, 2015, 06:30 AM
If I could interject a point.....buying and selling denotes someone has lack, but in the perfect kingdom, there is no lack.

As for the mark in the forehead and in the hand, man already has taken the marks. They are the carnal mind and the works of the flesh. They "control" buying and selling from the standpoint of the lack that is inherent in that kingdom. Whereof in the perfection of His kingdom, the "silent" prayer, is that HaShem knows what ye have need of BEFORE YE ASK = no lack. Peace....

Interplanner
October 5th, 2015, 06:32 AM
It's Nero. He persecuted many believers. The Rev was written to help that generation survive and respond to the persecution and the disaster in Israel.

aikido7
October 5th, 2015, 06:34 AM

but
and

back to

In the apocalyptic Revelation by John of Patmos, Nero is the second beast who, through miracles and the threat of death, compels the worship of the first beast. Moreover, the second beast marks everyone, both the great and small, with its own mark:

"Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six" (13:18)

In both ancient Greek and Hebrew, letters also represented numerals (as they do in Latin), their values assigned according to the order of the alphabet, alpha and aelph, for example, having the numerical value of 1. By adding these values, words could be represented as the sum of their numbers.

This literation of numbers and numeration of letters was known as isopsephism by the Greeks and gematria by the Jews (which, has been used to interpret Hebrew scripture).

If the Greek spelling of Nero Caesar (Neron Kaisar) is transliterated into Hebrew (nrwn qsr), the numerical equivalent is 666.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What is curious, however, is not so much that 666 can be decoded to signify Nero but that the name of the emperor is encoded in this particular number, especially since it could have been represented more readily in other ways. If "Nero" is retained in Greek, for example, the numeration would be 955 or, if "Neron," 1005; in Hebrew, then 256 or 306, respectively. It only is when the words are transliterated into Hebrew that the numeration adds up to 666 (nrwn qsr, 50 + 200 + 6 + 50 + 100 + 60 + 200). Even so, this is an alternate spelling, a letter in "Neron" being transliterated (nrwn instead of nrw) but not in "Caesar" (qsr instead of qysr), although these forms do appear in both the Talmud and a contemporary Aramaic scroll from Qumran. It is intriguing, therefore, that 666 encodes the name of Nero in Hebrew when Revelation, itself, was written in Greek.

One should appreciate, too, that there were no numbers in Greek or Hebrew and that the "the number of the beast" was not presented as a figure but as letters of the alphabet or written in full. That is to say, it was not expressed as "666" (indeed, discrete Arabic numerals would not be invented for another five hundred years) but as the numerical values of the three letters representing 600, 60, and 6.

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/gladiators/nero.html

tetelestai
October 5th, 2015, 06:51 AM

what else is there?

Progressive Liberalism

George Affleck
October 5th, 2015, 06:51 AM
If I could interject a point.....buying and selling denotes someone has lack....

Why do you think this is so?
To me buying and selling means a healthy economy - business as usual.

George Affleck
October 5th, 2015, 06:54 AM
Progressive Liberalism

Yes.

The problem with all mainstream political parties is that they are all just a different form of democratic socialism. They have been forced into this mold by the greed of the people.

RBBI
October 5th, 2015, 07:00 AM
Why do you think this is so?
To me buying and selling means a healthy economy - business as usual.

Spiritual principle. Coin in fishes mouth; so Yeshua showed He had control over that as well. Plus the weather (the wind and the waves obeyed Him), plus the food supply (multiplication of the fishes and loaves).

Dominion over all things in heaven and in earth, was demonstrating the nature of ElYon, possessor of heaven and earth. This means He was not subject to "healthy economies". Think about what a threat that was to natural men, plus HaSatan. Peace

disturbo
October 5th, 2015, 07:23 AM
It's Nero. He persecuted many believers. The Rev was written to help that generation survive and respond to the persecution and the disaster in Israel.

That kind of thinking makes John a false prophet because Nero was already in power when John wrote the book of Revelation between 65-70 AD. A prophet is a false prophet if they prophesy about something already in existence.

Preterism makes the book of Revelation almost useless because it would have had such little time to be distributed to the churches to authenticate God's foreknowledge in the matter since they knew a Roman invasion was coming anyway.

aikido7
October 5th, 2015, 07:29 AM
That kind of thinking makes John a false prophet because Nero was already in power when John wrote the book of Revelation between 65-70 AD. A prophet is a false prophet if they prophesy about something already in existence.

Preterism makes the book of Revelation almost useless because it would have had such little time to be distributed to the churches to authenticate God's foreknowledge in the matter since they knew a Roman invasion was coming anyway.What about the prophets of the Hebrew Bible (what we call the "Old" Testament) ?

They continually called out Israel to repent and turn from its evil ways.

The so-called cherry-picked verses that were supposed to demonstrate the coming of Christ thousands of years into the future actually pertained to the present age of those prophets.

The prophetic voice says "If you don't stop going the way you're going, you're going to wind up where you're headed." Sometimes it is the prophet, the poet or the mystic who can clearly see the consequences of our actions in the present. In my view, we have lost the prophetic voice of today's Christianity of the New Testament

RBBI
October 5th, 2015, 07:41 AM
Preterism makes the book of Revelation almost useless because it would have had such little time to be distributed to the churches to authenticate God's foreknowledge in the matter since they knew a Roman invasion was coming anyway.

Yes it does....

chrysostom
October 5th, 2015, 11:16 AM

what else is there?

Progressive Liberalism

that is because you don't live in russia or china
that is because you don't live in the middle east, africa, europe, or south america

you live where your risk is just being an american

patrick jane
October 5th, 2015, 11:19 AM
that is because you don't live in russia or china
that is because you don't live in the middle east, africa, europe, or south america

you live where your risk is just being an american

why would you start a thread with that number. kooky talk :chuckle:

chrysostom
October 5th, 2015, 11:24 AM
why would you start a thread with that number. kooky talk :chuckle:

it is part of my apocalypse series

Hawkins
October 5th, 2015, 11:29 AM

what else is there?

No, it's our own education system. Everyone stepping out of education will be secular and fighting God in one way or another. Today's humans are educated to be secular.

666 is a number related to Solomon, or rather his gold. When 666 is reversed, it is 999. 999 is a symbol of today's gold (its purity mark, 999 gold is a mark on pure golds). On the other hand, today's gold is in the form of cash. US dollar is symbolically of today's gold. There's a portrait on a US dollar bill, he's name is Washington. The name Washington is symbolic of the US. Say, "what Washington would say" = "what the government of US would say". Washington = US is a leading beast of the world, in terms of the education system of this world, spiritually speaking.

The secular education of this world which keeps producing secular humans fighting God is as a result of the leading beast. Everyone stepping out of such an education system is sealed with a secular mark on his forehead (mind) and right hand (behavior). On the other hand, they rely on education to earn a living (buy and sale). In modern society, everyone is forced (even by law) into such a secular education system without exception.

chrysostom
October 5th, 2015, 11:32 AM
No, it's our own education system. Everyone stepping out of education will be secular and fighting God in one way or another. Today's humans are educated to be secular.

not even close

why don't you take a look at christians who don't work?

Hawkins
October 5th, 2015, 11:40 AM
not even close

why don't you take a look at christians who don't work?

God's people will not be affected. Read the book of revelation!

Revelation 13:16 (NIV)
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,

Revelation 14:11 (NIV)
And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

chrysostom
October 5th, 2015, 11:51 AM
God's people will not be affected. Read the book of revelation!

And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

some will be affected

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life

Revelation 3:5 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+3:5&version=KJV)

Hawkins
October 5th, 2015, 11:56 AM
some will be affected

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life

Revelation 3:5 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+3:5&version=KJV)

They are unaffected at the time when the time comes, or else they are not God's people in definition.

chrysostom
October 5th, 2015, 12:02 PM
They are unaffected at the time when the time comes, or else they are not God's people in definition.

all you have to do is worry about yourself

chrysostom
October 26th, 2015, 06:01 AM
just search daniel in your kjv for the word number
I did and I got years (https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?qs_version=KJV&quicksearch=number&begin=34&end=34)

chrysostom
November 7th, 2015, 08:48 AM
this is the clue

Daniel 9:2King James Version (KJV)

2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

chrysostom
November 22nd, 2015, 05:51 AM
it is a year

chrysostom
December 12th, 2015, 06:35 AM

and
you will get 666

I think gibbon knew that

it takes wisdom to calculate

dialm
December 12th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Come on. You know better then this.

KingdomRose
December 12th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Hi everybody. I'm recovering from surgery and am enjoying the discussions here. Say, 666 is not so mysterious.

The number 7 stands for perfection. So what would signify something that falls way short of perfection? 6!

And to write it down three times just emphasizes the imperfection of the thing under discussion. 666---really imperfect!

The "Beast" is the world-wide arrangements of the governments of men. They fall WAY short of what they should be doing. Really pathetically.

So that is the "mystery" of 666. Not an individual. Just incompetent governments. Governments of HUMANS, thus the statement, "it is the number of a man." Distinguished from the spirit realm. The truth will set you free.

chrysostom
January 3rd, 2016, 05:37 AM
it must be calculated

SaulToPaul
January 3rd, 2016, 03:10 PM
it is a year

:chuckle:
harebrained theory

Eric h
January 3rd, 2016, 10:15 PM
it must be calculated

Now if gambling was the beast, all the numbers on a roulette wheel add up to 666

KingdomRose
January 4th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Hi everybody. I'm recovering from surgery and am enjoying the discussions here. Say, 666 is not so mysterious.

The number 7 stands for perfection. So what would signify something that falls way short of perfection? 6!

And to write it down three times just emphasizes the imperfection of the thing under discussion. 666---really imperfect!

The "Beast" is the world-wide arrangements of the governments of men. They fall WAY short of what they should be doing. Really pathetically.

So that is the "mystery" of 666. Not an individual. Just incompetent governments. Governments of HUMANS, thus the statement, "it is the number of a man." Distinguished from the spirit realm. The truth will set you free.

That is the pure truth. For elaboration---if you really are looking for true answers---at least read my post, then go to www.jw.org and type in 666 in right-hand top corner.

tetelestai
January 4th, 2016, 06:50 PM
it is a year

666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016

chrysostom
January 25th, 2016, 07:44 AM
That is the pure truth. For elaboration---if you really are looking for true answers---at least read my post, then go to www.jw.org and type in 666 in right-hand top corner.

I did
and
here is what it said

According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea (https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-does-666-mean/#?insight[search_id]=87fed827-9d1a-4025-a448-941d202833be&insight[search_result_index]=1)

here is what the bible says

for it is the number of a man (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13%3A18&version=NIV)

the man is the antichrist
he is not the beast
and
they are different from the heads and horns

Crucible
January 25th, 2016, 11:13 AM
666 was Emperor Nero. The sooner one stops denying the ridiculously obvious, the sooner one can get back to rational ideology :rolleyes:

chrysostom
January 25th, 2016, 11:21 AM
666 was Emperor Nero. The sooner one stops denying the ridiculously obvious, the sooner one can get back to rational ideology :rolleyes:

so please explain to us why it is so obvious

Crucible
January 25th, 2016, 11:34 AM
so please explain to us why it is so obvious

The reason why Revelation is so cryptic was so that nobody except believers could understand the warnings within it. Nero was code named '666', as that is what his name comes out to. Even with 616, it comes out the same. The reason for the different numbers are precisely because they were speaking of him, not a date or some other such thing.

It is generally accepted among historians that the number means Nero. He was the ruler of the symbolic Babylon of their time, and was even associated with Hades.

chrysostom
January 25th, 2016, 11:43 AM
The reason why Revelation is so cryptic was so that nobody except believers could understand the warnings within it.

how do you know you are a believer?

daqq
January 25th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Nebuchadnezzar made the image of gold and set it in the rampart area-dwelling that was roundabout the outer wall of Babylon, (this is only found in the Old Greek Septuagint but Dura pretty much means the same thing, [circle or dwelling]). This means the great image of Nebuchadnezzar probably stood right at the gate of Babylon so that anyone entering or exiting the city would see it, (and probably bow) and thus it is connected with the gate of the city and surely so through the sixty cubit height, (which is typology). The only way to know the circumference measurement of the rampart area roundabout the city is by the inference from the same word, (peribolos, Ezekiel 40:5) used in the outer perimeter of the Ezekiel Temple, (and thus a fairly extensive study of the Ezekiel Temple and its measurements) because Babylon was much larger and therefore the number is not given in Daniel, (but it is understood through the same typology). The profane-commons area roundabout the Ezekiel Temple outer wall is fifty cubits roundabout. The perimeter wall itself is five hundred cubits on a side, (500x500 cubits square). Therefore, with the outer commons or profane "rampart" area roundabout the Ezekiel Temple perimeter wall, the measurement of the commons-profane area measures six hundred cubits on a side, (600x600 cubits square). Six hundred, (shekels of gold) is the same price king David paid for the threshing floor of Ornan, (again the same numeric typology). Likewise the gates of the Ezekiel Temple, just as the height of the golden image of Nebuchadnezzar, are sixty cubits in height, (enter by the narrow gate) and the workmanship of the perimeter wall itself, (and many other measurements in the Ezekiel Temple) is one reed by one reed which measurement is six cubits by six cubits, (by the cubit and the hand-breadth). The Ezekiel Temple is thus the temple of a man, that is, the body of Messiah foretold in advance, exactly six hundred years before the advent of Messiah, (and "Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about is most Holy: behold, this is the law of the house"). So then, since king Nebuchadnezzar set up the image of gold in the same location which represents the outer-bounds-profane-commons of the flesh in the Ezekiel Temple typology, (and expounded as the outer-bounds-commons-profane, that is, "the flesh" in Romans 7:14-25) and since the outer measurement is six hundred cubits on a side, and since the image of gold was sixty cubits in height and six cubits in breadth; you therefore now have before you with this information both the man and his number if only you will go and double check what has been said herein. And this is merely the tip of the proverbial iceberg: there is extremely much more information from the scripture which confirms these things. :)

Ezekiel 43:5-12 KJV
5. So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house.
6. And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.
7. And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.
8. In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger.
9. Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
10. Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11. And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.
12. This is the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house.

http://www.sheshbazzardaq.com/ezek-temple.gif
Ezekiel Temple (http://www.sheshbazzardaq.com/ezekiel-temple.html)

And of course Herod the king concerns the very same typology as Nebuchadnezzar, and the words of Messiah shall never pass away, so beware the leaven of Herod; moreover, beware the leaven of Herod, the leaven of the Sadducees, and the leaven of the Pharisees: for the kingdom of the heavens is like unto leaven which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole lump of the man was leavened, (for, behold, the kingdom of Elohim is within you). :chuckle:

:luigi:

Crucible
January 25th, 2016, 01:47 PM
how do you know you are a believer?

Christianity was largely in a state of being underground in Rome. Because they were taught not to abide by the religious customs therein, they couldn't be open with their beliefs.

They, unlike the Romans, understood the teachings of the apostles and religion thereof. They did things such as refer to Rome as 'Babylon' and Nero as '666' to avoid detection.

everready
January 25th, 2016, 04:51 PM
What does history teach us, i found this interesting.

Now, looking at the subject from the Babylonian point of view, we shall find both the name and number of the beast brought home to us in such a way as leaves nothing to be desired on the point of evidence. Osiris, or Nimrod, whom the Pope represents, was called by many different titles, and therefore, as Wilkinson remarks, he was much in the same position as his wife, who was called "Myrionymus," the goddess with "ten thousand names."

Among these innumerable names, how shall we ascertain the name at which the Spirit of God points in the enigmatical language that speaks of the name of the beast, and the number of his name? If we know the Apocalyptic name of the system, that will lead us to the name of the head of the system. The name of the system is "Mystery" (Rev 17:5). Here, then, we have the key that at once unlocks the enigma.

We have now only to inquire what was the name by which Nimrod was known as the god of the Chaldean Masteries. That name, as we have seen, was Saturn. Saturn and Mystery are both Chaldean words, and they are correlative terms. As Mystery signifies the Hidden system, so Saturn signifies the Hidden god. *

To those who were initiated the god was revealed; to all else he was hidden. Now, the name Saturn in Chaldee is pronounced Satur; but, as every Chaldee scholar knows, consists only of four letters, thus--Stur. This name contains exactly the Apocalyptic number 666:--

S = 060
T = 400
U = 006
R = 200

If the Pope is, as we have seen, the legitimate representative of Saturn, the number of the Pope, as head of the Mystery of Iniquity, is just 666. But still further it turns out, as shown above, that the original name of Rome itself was Saturnia, "the city of Saturn." This is vouched alike by Ovid, by Pliny, and by Aurelius Victor. Thus, then, the Pope has a double claim to the name and number of the beast. He is the only legitimate representative of the original Saturn at this day in existence, and he reigns in the very city of the seven hills where the Roman Saturn formerly reigned; and, from his residence in which, the whole of Italy was "long after called by his name," being commonly named "the Saturnian land."

But what bearing, it may be said, has this upon the name Lateinos, which is commonly believed to be the "name of the beast"? Much. It proves that the common opinion is thoroughly well-founded. Saturn and Lateinos are just synonymous, having precisely the same meaning, and belonging equally to the same god. The reader cannot have forgotten the lines of Virgil, which showed that Lateinos, to whom the Romans or Latin race traced back their lineage, was represented with a glory around his head, to show that he was a "child of the Sun."

Thus, then, it is evident that, in popular opinion, the original Lateinos had occupied the very same position as Saturn did in the Mysteries, who was equally worshipped as the "offspring of the Sun." Moreover, it is evident that the Romans knew that the name "Lateinos" signifies the "Hidden One," for their antiquarians invariably affirm that Latium received its name from Saturn "lying hid" there. On etymological grounds, then, even on the testimony of the Romans, Lateinos is equivalent to the "Hidden One"; that is, to Saturn, the "god of Mystery." *

http://www.biblebelievers.com/babylon/sect75.htm

everready

serpentdove
January 26th, 2016, 05:50 PM
the
v = 5
i = 1
c = 100
a = 0
r = 0
i = 1
u = 5
s = 0

f
i = 1
l = 50
i = 1
i = 1

D = 500
e = 0
i = 1
Written on the pope's crown.

See:

VICARIUS FILII DEI (http://biblelight.net/666.htm)

Related:

Reviving worship of sun god? European architects plan to rebuild an even bigger Colossus of Rhodes (http://www.christiantoday.com/article/reviving.worship.of.sun.god.european.architects.pl an.to.rebuild.huge.monument.of.greek.deity.helios/76363.htm)

KingdomRose
January 26th, 2016, 06:06 PM
I tell you, you are looking for something that is already on the scene. No individual man will show up and claim he is God. The "antichrist" has existed since the days of the Apostle John. (I John 2:18)

"666," as has been said before on this thread, is a number meaning a very serious lack, and it applies to the governments of this world. They are seriously lacking in what they should be for the people. "7" is perfection, and "6" falls short of perfection. "666" falls WAY short of perfection! That is all it means. No individual is "666."

The Beast of Revelation is said to have this number, and this Beast is the symbol of the world's governments. They are critically in error, by the way they are ruling the world, and every single nation on Earth will be gotten rid of by Christ when he returns. (Revelation 19: 11-21)

For more on this: www.jw.org

serpentdove
January 27th, 2016, 11:46 AM
[VICARIUS FILII DEI (http://biblelight.net/666.htm)] "No individual man will show up and claim he is God."

Men do that all of the time (Mk 13-21-23, Mt 24:24).

chrysostom
February 18th, 2016, 05:49 AM
this brings them all out

Nihilo
February 18th, 2016, 11:06 AM
this brings them all out

Flaminggg
February 19th, 2016, 02:08 PM
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/151/590x/secondary/Black-Knight3-336493.jpg
(Black Knight Satellite)

The Antichrist is not referred to as the "Angel of the Bottomless Pit, Rev. 9:11" at the point of reference in which he is referred to as the "Beast and Man of Rev. 13:18". The 5 Months of Revelation have not officially began, so the question is not so much the meaning of "666", more than the question becomes, Who is the Beast that makes its appearance with the Antichrist while he is still a Human Being?

666 - Division of the Day Cycle

(No reference to "Rod of Joseph", Exodus 4:2-8, when God questions the belief of Isreal about the origins of the Antichrist, or "Goliath", 1 Samuel 17:3-5, when God reveals what Moses had placed into the Ark, which was the "Rod of Joseph)

195 Days of Events of Revelation, following the example of, 1 Samuel 17:3-5:
65 Days
65 Days
65 Days

Moving away from that position:
62 of Daniel of 9, 69 of Daniel 9 is 666 because it marks the division of the "Day Cycle/End of Days" that begins the 70th Week.

Antichrist Lifespan, Division of Day Cycle in Brief:
1290 of Daniel = 1260 days of Rev. 11:3 and 30 years of Luke 3:23
1335 of Daniel = 1290 + 40 Days of Tribulation + 5 Months of Revelation

The Division of the Day Cycle is marked by the figure of 1335, therefore 666x2 = 1335 because God has in view both the Antichrist as a human being and the Black Knight spaceship. The 195 days of the "Events of Revelation" naturally comes into view. 666 is also 999, 9 for Nibiru or Rebirth the 195 days is also a theme of the Nine Mayan Lords of the Night, because it deals with rebirth.

1. Political Resolution
2. Migration Resolution
3. Race Based Resolution

God may or may not equip the Antichrist with the ability to remediation of human life (at this level it seems very unlikely), in which case his tactics to promote both the Blood Sacrifice of Aaron and the Migration, will rest solely on education of the public and leadership body by example and by exclusion from said examples for the division of the public, as representative of the potential the gospel affords. The Antichrist will simply broadcast through the satellites his goals, as well as the period ending most of human life one earth, following education attempts of unifying the media and the authorities for the purposes of some restructuring and migration. This can be achieved without taking a single human life from the Antichrist's perspective, but you will experience the full brunt of fallout in various places including the USA most severely as a result of this truth. (The Antichrist will not do much directly in terms of remediation of human life, only as it interferes with his political and public demonstrations/educational awareness ... to give you an ideal of how this will play out soon ... the Antichrist has no intentions of being bothered with carnal things, only the goals of the gospel's program, so he may not leave his spaceship at all, this is what you will need to expect at the next level). Love and Blessing (that is assuming any of this in part or in full is true, but I believe the Antichrist has some direct knowledge of the spaceship in orbit, he has no intentions of employing, however, he will also not challenge the Gospel's Program in anyway, but he will seek the optimum position and nothing else, at said next level).

Flaminggg
February 19th, 2016, 07:13 PM
I tell you, you are looking for something that is already on the scene. No individual man will show up and claim he is God. The "antichrist" has existed since the days of the Apostle John. (I John 2:18)

http://www.americanmotoristvote.com/0_61_crowd.jpg

The Antichrist will rely on the strength of the people, and the positions of public trust, in voicing and encouraging his positions. The first and most likely thing the Antichrist will do is announce that he wants to remove all obstacles to his celebration of the Presidency of the current Vice President, in less than a few days, in addition to voicing a few words about what needs to be done and his goals, globally. (secondarily, he wants to gather just a few of the world's leaders so that they can hear the encouraging words of the political people in the USA, to these ends, he will decide how to handle what becomes necessary at that time) (Primary concern is delivering a message to the people, to the public, these activities are precursor for the migration movement, whatever else I can use to illustrate the good of the people as a result of the gospel's program we will use with the people, here and there, principally in the USA, because they need to be motivated to come here, however few) (The Dogs licked the wounds of Lazarus, he used the strength of the people's resolve to silence his enemies).

JOHN 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the [sons] of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.
JOHN 21:3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.

(Genetic Dan/Didymus ... Nathanael/Nathan, David's Sons Division, 42 Days of Matthew1 Genealogy, Solomon, that Nathan divides from Luke's Genealogy) God says very specifically, the ship had nothing to do with the 153 days of Revelation. I am confessing as of this moment only to seeing the kitchen area, bathroom and cockpit of the spaceship. As a result of my renewed trust in the Christian Communities ability to accept the truth about what the Antichrist is, and how Jesus loves the Antichrist as a picture of your equal potential the gospel affords. Sorry for now, not much more interested in sharing on the subject. Love and Blessings.

Nihilo
February 19th, 2016, 07:56 PM
The Division of the Day Cycle is marked by the figure of 1335, therefore 666x2 = 1335 because God has in view both the Antichrist as a human being and the Black Knight spaceship.1st Kings 10:14, 2nd Chronicles 9:13, Revelation 13:18

Flaminggg
February 20th, 2016, 02:12 PM
1st Kings 10:14, 2nd Chronicles 9:13, Revelation 13:18

Retranslation

REVELATION 11:1 And there was given me a reed (Rainbow) like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
REVELATION 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months (42 Days).
REVELATION 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. (Year of Event is 2016 or 1260)

1. Elias comes first (as Jesus said on the Cross with a Crown on his Head like a Rainbow) for 42 Days before the "Two Witnesses" are allowed to reign under Babylon/Samaria ... 2 Kings 2:22 - 25
2. Eloi Eloi Lama Sabathani, Jesus will reveal the 8th Day Sabbath at the appointed time for 42 Days ... Judges 12:5-6

The only logical statement we can make by observing the double reference to the figures of Daniel are, that the gospel is issuing a correction:

Incorrect
1290 of the Antichrist's Lifespan, then 1335 for 153 Days of Revelation

Correct
1290 or 1260 days of Rev. 11:3, and 30 years of Luke 3:23, then 40 Days for Tribulation and 5 Months of Star Wormwood = 1335.

42 is the full sequence, the rainbow of 2 days does not impact earth
153 is the full sequence, the 3 days of darkness does not impact earth

One interpretation is that the figure of "5" for the 1335 is actually a reference to the 2 days rainbow and 3 days darkness, and not the 150 days of Star Wormwood, because the Antichrist will not be a Human Being.

(You should view this information as a minimum actionable basis for the "Black Knight Satellite" ... the Antichrist will solicit the cooperation of the media and the authorities, but he will not enforce the political and economy function beyond his scope of operation, the scope of operation is the promotion of the migration movement to the usa for the ascension by education and example: that means, the Antichrist will likely designate public areas like parks or public service facilities for hours at a time, here and there for these purposes, teleporting people away that do not apply or choose to cooperate. Moving forward regardless, God does not want the Antichrist doing any much work to enforce the position other than clearly illustrating his position and intend, and the good of the people. With the eventual cooperation of the media and the authorities, the behavior will be modified slightly, there's only 42 days on the table until Aaron is resolved, along with all human life on earth outside of the USA. ... ... ... ... initially I will confront the political people, but not with much force at all to enforce the position, then the Antichrist will continue in the pattern we discussed. Thats all, that pertains to the "Black Knight Satellite" ... ... ... ... whats more important right now is the 12210 days of the Antichrist's Lifespan the Gospel and Ancients like the Mayans/Aztecs have been proclaiming begins the 195 day "Events of Revelation", as we've discussed) (the ethnic population will almost immediately create a public safety situation, however, you need to understand the sincerity in my goals, and the timetable of the gospel) Love and Blessings.

(If 1335 or 666 and 666 is only a reference to the Antichrist in the Lord's Body or actions under the Lord's Body, then it cannot be a figure for the 5 months of the Antichrist Reign under Babylon, that is 1335 does not equal 153 days, we are still on schedule, 1290 is Lord's Body Measurement, 1335 is total measurement of Lord's Body, 1260 days, 30 years, 2 days, 40 days, 3 days darkness, the number 42 is simply a division like the number 1260 of the figure of 1335, revelation is declaring a pattern that Daniel has reported) (Suicide by Antichrist, even though this happens continually, is very unprofitable for the Gospel, God wants to take that off the equation, at the same time God does not want the Antichrist to begin to substitute his actions for the walk of faith of the usa, and the nations, the behavior pattern we discussed, is a viable position for the gospel's program, the Antichrist is acting on information his has been provided to declare this situation and what is soon to be done, he trusts the Christian Communities ability to understand these things and what must be done, soon, thus he has declared his genuine experience and understanding of the "Black Knight Satellite")

RBBI
February 21st, 2016, 11:53 AM

"666," as has been said before on this thread, is a number meaning a very serious lack, and it applies to the governments of this world. They are seriously lacking in what they should be for the people. "7" is perfection, and "6" falls short of perfection. "666" falls WAY short of perfection! That is all it means. No individual is "666."

The Beast of Revelation is said to have this number, and this Beast is the symbol of the world's governments. They are critically in error, by the way they are ruling the world, and every single nation on Earth will be gotten rid of by Christ when he returns. (Revelation 19: 11-21)

For more on this: www.jw.org

Surprisingly, I agree with you. It's 666 = imperfect, spirit, soul, and body, the number of man, not A man. ALL MEN seek after their own things, and not the things which be of Christ = ANTI-Christ.

This delusional, erroneous, seeking after one individual has robbed the body of looking WITHIN and dealing with the inside of the cup. Peace

Flaminggg
February 21st, 2016, 12:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddXI8TDIh0

The conclusion of the youtube video does not quite end with, the "Black Knight Satellite" beginning the 195 days of the "Events of Revelation", but it does come pretty close.

Man and Beast = 666 x 2 or 1335 ... than ... God Man/Antichrist = 153

GENESIS 5:21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
GENESIS 5:22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
GENESIS 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
GENESIS 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him.

Significant Figures, 65-300-365, that is 11-3-3-6-5, that is 1335 or 666. Or the figures can also be read 195 Days depending on how they are added together, the "Man and Beast" will begin to be revealed.

The Antichrist has nothing to hide, he will speak very clearly to the national and international community all at once, when he arrives on board his spaceship. He will reinforce this position with the public and the authorities continually. He will talk about the end of human life on earth, and the movement of the people into the USA, then he'll handle with the problem of leadership in the USA, by expressing his goals of celebrating the Presidency of the current Vice President. Most of his time will be spent in the USA, but he intends to gather a few of the world's leaders to celebrate the new president, and congress's celebration of the changes that must be done, as necessary towards this process. (the Ethnic threat globally will enter into its final stage, of necessitating assisted suicide programs globally. False Witnesses and Murder, right now is largely isolated to the Antichrist in terms of frequency of force used. "Suicide by Antichrist" is removed from the equation, this becomes "Ethnic Suicide as a challenge to the Migrating Population", the Antichrist does not expect either the USA or the Nations to rouse themselves in opposition for long, he will handle the leadership as necessary and encourage the people, at that current level of the program). (1335 represents 42 Days (of 195 days) before the Antichrist Reigns through Joseph in the Body of the Lord, 153 Days (of 195 days) represents the Antichrist leaving the Body of the Lord)

666 Alternative History

6th Day of Creation, then God Rested.
6 Personalities before Enoch, then Enoch walked with God.

When Jesus came out of his tomb, God sent an Angel to tell the people that God covered up his shame with a Stone/Temple Stone/UFO/Joseph the Blessing. Joseph became the Husband (God acting through Joseph the Blessing), and Jesus became the Wife (to prepare Satan to receive Joseph the Blessing). Before this time, Jesus has always been the husband and the wife. Now here is the change, Joseph will still remain the Husband, however Jesus will change places with the Antichrist as the Wife. So its like Jesus changes positions in a suit with the Antichrist for 150 days of his reign. God is shutting down apart of his gospel by having the Antichrist take the place of Jesus as the Wife with Joseph as the Husband. This shutting down completes the giving of "Joseph the Blessing" to Satan, that Jesus initially began after he was resurrected from the Tomb.

(The Antichrist has no choice but to speak to as many people as possible all at once, to "Debrief" the people about the next level of the process. The Antichrist does not want human life to be wasted, there is only one way to receive, "Joseph the Blessing", by coming to the USA if the law applies to you. Genetic Dan will not kill themselves so much when they are identified as a public threat, however, you need to be prepared to handle the situation humanely and with some degree of dignity. This is the opposite of their goals in killing the Antichrist, we will also discuss the 195,000 that must be paid in the City of Philadelphia, internationally. You are not in a better or worse position in attempting to kill the Antichrist at present. The position for the Antichrist in terms of force right now, gives him more control over you and the public threats, he will have less influential control in the near future, the Antichrist will speak to the people, be prepared)

Nihilo
February 21st, 2016, 09:10 PM
I'm assuming that you do know that 666 + 666 = 1,332 and not 1,335, correct?

Flaminggg
February 23rd, 2016, 01:03 PM
I'm assuming that you do know that 666 + 666 = 1,332 and not 1,335, correct?

REVELATION 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.
DANIEL 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
DANIEL 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

6 Days of Creation, then God rested (Three Days in Heart of Earth for Jesus)
6 Personalities before Enoch, then Enoch Walked with God (Three Days of Darkness for Antichrist)

666 for Beast + 666 for Man + Three Days of Darkness for Understanding = 1335
1290 + 2 Days Rainbow + 40 Days Tribulation + 3 Days Darkness = 1335

12210 Days of the Antichrist Lifespan is 1260 Days of Rev. 11:3 + 30 years of Luke 3:23 or 1290 Days of Daniel 12. (3/23/2016 is the completion of the 12210 Days of the Antichrist Lifespan according to the Mayan Calendar ... which we've solved).

1335 is the Completion of the Lord's Body that is completed when the "Three Days of Darkness" are completed. This then begins the 150 Days of the Antichrist's Reign.

(8 Day of Creation is 153 Days, and 42 Days of Tribulation is the final 7th Day of Creation. You have just solved the bible's only contradictions that deal with Jehoiachin's Reign of 8 or 18, in reference to the Reign of the Antichrist, and Solomon's Stalls of 4,000 or 40,000, or 42 of Tribulation, that deal with the euthanasia of the 4 Genetic Lines that belong to Genetic Dan, when the 153 Days of Darkness begins.) Love and Blessings (10 Hour walk for public safety at the end of this week on friday, to keep these people tamed, 29 more days and everything will begin to be resolved, maybe I spend this remainder of time in silence and adversity, since we've solved the bible's only two contradictions, and the mayan calendar at this level?).

chrysostom
March 22nd, 2016, 03:36 AM

but
and

back to

it's a year

SaulToPaul
March 22nd, 2016, 10:59 AM
it's a year

:rotfl:

Nihilo
March 22nd, 2016, 11:01 AM
I think that Solomon, and he is the "man" (Revelation 13:18) whose number 666 is (1st Kings 10:14, 2nd Chronicles 9:13), was a type (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typology_%28theology%29). He indulged all his fleshly desires all his life, and he then wrote Ecclesiastes. Even though Solomon had wrecked his father David's kingdom (which fractured as soon as Solomon died), he did present the conclusion of his ultimately wicked endeavor, in the close of Ecclesiastes:

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

Solomon showed aptly that there is no profit in doing whatever you want. He did this his whole life on the throne of his father's kingdom, in an ultimately futile pursuit of goodness through the open practice of evil (Ecc1:17,2:1,3-10, etc.). He did it so that everyone who came after him would know that it cannot be done, and even in Solomon's spectacular wealth and fame and success, he still, at the end of it all, concluded that it's just not worth it. We should as the Church implores us, obey our Maker in everything. It's the only way to achieve satisfaction in this life.

I think that 666 represents another, perhaps future, similar venture, seeking good through the practice of wonton evil.

KingdomRose
March 23rd, 2016, 06:07 AM
If you want to know what "666" really means, this site will have the answers: www.jw.org

It's a lot simpler than most people imagine.

chrysostom
April 1st, 2016, 02:53 AM
It's a lot simpler than most people imagine.

but not simple enough to put in a post?

chrysostom
April 25th, 2016, 04:47 AM
not many see it as a year

SaulToPaul
April 26th, 2016, 09:44 AM
not many see it as a year

Number of his name.
No wonder.

serpentdove
May 25th, 2016, 11:08 AM
...In the end times, there will be a one world religion where most of the people on earth will worship the anti-Christ as a god...

:rapture: Repent all y'all (Ac 2:38). :BillyBob:

Wick Stick
May 25th, 2016, 04:27 PM

what else is there?
The greatest threat to christianity is definitely "christians."

Epoisses
May 25th, 2016, 11:12 PM
The greatest threat to christianity is definitely "christians."

LOL....so true. Churches of our day are the heathen temples of idolatry.

Epoisses
May 25th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Here is wisdom let him that has understanding count the number of the beast. We are told that it takes wisdom to calculate the number of the beast. There are two stories in the OT that deal with the number of the beast and it just so happens that one of them is from the days of Solomon - the wisest man in the bible. Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred sixty and six talents of gold 1Kings 10:14. Solomon used this gold to build shields and an ivory throne overlaid in gold and all the world came to see him and hear his wisdom. The second story simply says the children of Adonikam were six hundred sixty and six Ezra 2:13. Not much is known about Adonikam except that he returned with the children of Israel after the captivity. Both of these stories happened when the first and second temples were being constructed telling us that the final 666 will revolve around the construction of a third temple in Jerusalem with the gold and people of the beast.

Wick Stick
May 26th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Here is wisdom let him that has understanding count the number of the beast. We are told that it takes wisdom to calculate the number of the beast. There are two stories in the OT that deal with the number of the beast and it just so happens that one of them is from the days of Solomon - the wisest man in the bible. Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred sixty and six talents of gold 1Kings 10:14. Solomon used this gold to build shields and an ivory throne overlaid in gold and all the world came to see him and hear his wisdom. The second story simply says the children of Adonikam were six hundred sixty and six Ezra 2:13. Not much is known about Adonikam except that he returned with the children of Israel after the captivity. Both of these stories happened when the first and second temples were being constructed telling us that the final 666 will revolve around the construction of a third temple in Jerusalem with the gold and people of the beast.
But how is that the number of a man?

Epoisses
May 26th, 2016, 11:25 PM

The antichrist or man of sin will have characteristics of Solomon and Adonikam. He will claim to be the king of Israel like Solomon and there is a traditional belief that Adonikam tried to promote his non-Levite sons to the priesthood. The antichrist will either promote himself or the man of sin to high priest over the tribulation temple when it is built.

daqq
May 27th, 2016, 08:56 PM

כרוב ממשח (kə-rūḇ mim-šaḥ) - Ezekiel 28:14 - Gematria 616 (accounting for the scribal error in some manuscripts)
כרוב הסכך (kə-rūḇ has-sō-ḵęḵ) - Ezekiel 28:16 - Gematria 333 (x2 by the overall passage context)
αννα και καιαφα - Luke 3:2 - Gematria 666 (two horns like a lamb but speaks like a dragon)

Ouch! The chief kohanim answered: We have no king but καισαρα! (http://www.christianforums.com/threads/prophets-and-mythos.7942489/) (John 19:15)
καισαρα - (Kaesar/Caesar) - Gematria 333 (כרוב הסכך + καισαρα = Gematria 666)

whitestone
May 29th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Ken is yes,,,Lo is no?

chrysostom
June 21st, 2016, 03:28 AM

but
and

back to

it is just another piece of the puzzle
-you need many pieces to get the picture
-and
-the pieces must fit

beameup
June 21st, 2016, 05:41 AM
The number 666 is linked to Solomon. I believe it was 666 talents of silver.

SaulToPaul
June 21st, 2016, 05:53 AM
-the pieces must fit

The irony...

chrysostom
July 9th, 2016, 03:39 AM
if you don't understand it
-chances are you are not supposed to

patrick jane
July 9th, 2016, 04:37 AM
if you don't understand it
-chances are you are not supposed to
I understand

chrysostom
August 1st, 2016, 04:45 AM
this is just one part of the puzzle but it should fit
-it does fit

SaulToPaul
August 1st, 2016, 06:27 AM
-it does fit

Six hundred and sixty six is not referring to a year!

RevTestament
August 13th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Written on the pope's crown.

In all fairness to Catholics, I haven't actually seen proof of this, although it is possible that one tiara had this inscription before getting taken and melted down by Napolean.
However, I have seen photographic proof of a Vicarius title on a tiara. It was not "Vicarius Filii Dei" though.

chrysostom
September 22nd, 2016, 04:20 AM

Six hundred and sixty six is not referring to a year!

is it in the future?

SaulToPaul
September 22nd, 2016, 06:47 AM
is it in the future?

Whatever it is, it has to be.

chrysostom
September 30th, 2016, 04:18 AM
Whatever it is, it has to be.

it can be whatever you want it to be

SaulToPaul
September 30th, 2016, 05:57 AM
it can be whatever you want it to be

It has to be whatever fits, whether past or future.
Details matter.

chrysostom
October 13th, 2016, 10:06 AM
It has to be whatever fits, whether past or future.
Details matter.

-and-
that depends on your interpretation
-and-
you don't get that part

SaulToPaul
October 13th, 2016, 10:11 AM
-and-
that depends on your interpretation
-and-
you don't get that part

How many details do you leave out in order to satisfy your "interpretation"?

musterion
October 13th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Allegorization takes many forms but is always just a way to make God say whatever you want and to silence Him wherever it's convenient.

SaulToPaul
October 13th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Allegorization takes many forms but is always just a way to make God say whatever you want and to silence Him wherever it's convenient.

Chrys believes 666 is a year. That's wacky, even for Chrys.

Hawkins
October 13th, 2016, 11:46 AM
The number 666 is linked to Solomon. I believe it was 666 talents of silver.

Yes. Solomon is about richness. 666 = reverse of 999 which is the purity of gold. 999.999 gold is the finest. Then it's about currency, and it's about the way how everyone in general to earn a living (doing trade with the mark).

In terms of currency, planet earth's currency is represented by US dollar, a paper note with a portrait of Washington on it. Washington is America.

The Russian minister said, "Have you heard anything from Washington yet?"

Washington in the sentence above is not directed to a person but the America. America is the education center of today's world. It is the root of the secular education system of this world. This is a result of all the first line scientists went to America after WWII, including Einstein. America is the sole giant of today's human technology. Before that, England may be the education center of the world.

America is thus the beast which contributes the most to today's secular education system. By law, everyone will have to go to (forced into) the education system. You are against law by refusing to go for a formal education since childhood from kindergarten to primary and secondary schools. That's also the way how you earn your money by choosing a profession (usually related to the level of your education).

After going through this secular education system, everyone is turned to be anti-God without exception. It gives birth to today's atheists like a mass production machine, through which one receives his mark in the forehead (thoughts) and right hand (deeds).

chrysostom
October 24th, 2016, 03:53 AM
America is thus the beast which contributes the most to today's secular education system.

can you name any of the other players?

chrysostom
November 1st, 2016, 03:39 AM
666 is just one of the pieces of the puzzle
-
you need many other pieces to see the big picture

chrysostom
November 11th, 2016, 06:03 AM
666 being a year will not fit into your future
-but-
it fits into my history
-
keep watching history
-
it is all we have to look at

patrick jane
November 11th, 2016, 06:11 AM
666 being a year will not fit into your future
-but-
it fits into my history
-
keep watching history
-
What about the future chrys?

musterion
November 11th, 2016, 06:21 AM
http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-greetings-my-friends-we-are-all-interested-in-the-future-for-that-is-where-you-and-i-are-going-the-amazing-criswell-222030.jpg

SaulToPaul
November 11th, 2016, 07:50 AM
666 being a year

Absolutely impossible, if words have ANY meaning whatsoever.

SaulToPaul
November 11th, 2016, 07:53 AM
keep watching history
-

And, the present.

musterion
November 11th, 2016, 07:54 AM
if words have ANY meaning whatsoever.

Allegoricism can take care of that right quick.

SaulToPaul
November 11th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Allegoricism can take care of that right quick.

Chrys plays fast and loose with the facts, and with details...whatever it takes to concoct another harebrained scheme.

musterion
November 11th, 2016, 07:58 AM
He's a Jesuit, or Jesuit-influenced. They're masters at that.

chrysostom
November 23rd, 2016, 06:02 AM
thanks for watching

chrysostom
December 7th, 2016, 04:59 AM
it is just one piece of the puzzle

chrysostom
December 16th, 2016, 05:27 AM
it's a year

musterion
December 16th, 2016, 06:22 AM
And your church is the whore.

chrysostom
December 16th, 2016, 06:25 AM
for the tree is known by his fruit

musterion
December 16th, 2016, 07:02 AM
for the tree is known by his fruit

The fruit of your church is wrath and damnation.

SaulToPaul
December 16th, 2016, 08:09 AM
it's a year

chrysostom
December 28th, 2016, 04:43 AM

thanks for watching

KingdomRose
January 1st, 2017, 05:58 AM

I generally agree with what you're saying here. 666 is the "number of the Beast." (Rev.13:18) But what is the Beast? Is it "the Anti-Christ"? The term "Anti-Christ" is not found in Revelation. Somebody said it was the same as the "Beast," but who said that? The Anti-Christ is mentioned by John in his letters: IJohn 2:18,22; IJohn 4:3; and 2John 7. John indicates that there were many antichrists, and they had appeared in his day. So "Anti-Christ" couldn't mean AN INDIVIDUAL, and neither would it mean that "he" is coming in the future.

So what is the "Beast"? It is the world-wide systems of government. They fall VERY short of perfection (perfection's number is "7"), so God gave this governmental system the number of TRIPLE 6.

Isn't that the truth? The governments of this world earn a triple 6---they all fall way short of perfection.

chrysostom
January 17th, 2017, 07:48 AM
So "Anti-Christ" couldn't mean AN INDIVIDUAL,

for it is the number of a man

chrysostom
February 4th, 2017, 09:14 AM
image - kaaba (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba) -
name - islam -
mark - number - 666 - year -
man - muhammed

KingdomRose
February 4th, 2017, 09:45 AM

but
and

back to

"666" simply refers to the severely lacking governmental systems of the earth---referred to as the "Beast" in Revelation. It is not an individual, but is the entire combined systems of the world that are governmental in nature. "Seven" is a number of completeness, and therefore a triple "six" means really incomplete...in fact, severely lacking in its ability to bring peace and security to the earth.

That is all it means. There will be no individual that sets himself up as "God" or sit in the temple as God or do any miraculous acts. It is erroneous to say that the "man of lawlessness," or, the "son of perdition" of 2 Thessalonions 2:3,4 is the Beast of Revelation. The former is religious, the latter is governmental.

The "son of perdition" is actually the combined churches of false Christianity, and the "Beast" is all the earthly governments that are at present taking the place of God's own government---his Kingdom. This Kingdom will soon smash all worldly governments and rule the earth by the authority of Jesus Christ. (Daniel 2:44)

chrysostom
March 13th, 2017, 03:18 AM
"666" simply refers to the severely lacking governmental systems of the earth---referred to as the "Beast" in Revelation. It is not an individual,

for it is the number of a man (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13:18&version=KJV)

SaulToPaul
March 13th, 2017, 09:22 AM
mark - number - 666 - year -

Nihilo
March 13th, 2017, 10:44 AM
If Revelation 12:5 (KJV) is definitively the Lord Jesus, does 666 become any clearer? I think that it's reasonable that 666 is a metonym for someone or for something. Is it possible that 666 was someone or something that has already been and gone? It seems clear that 666 is associated with some cataclysm but could it have been a cataclysm at the time, but afterward it's only a small blip on the radar of history? Maybe because, since she was born in the first century, she has gone on to conquer the whole world? But maybe there was a point in history when this, her eventual destiny, was not commonly predicted, and so in this local contemporary context, it was a true cataclysm? If 666 has anything at all to do with King Solomon, the first successor of King David, it could be that 666 actually crucified the Lord of Glory. The thinking being, that only King David would have not crucified Him, and the best of those who are not King David is Solomon. What is the end of 666? Has that happened? Why did the Lord Jesus say, "It is finished?"

S-word
March 19th, 2017, 10:52 PM
for it is the number of a man (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13:18&version=KJV)

The number is not Six hundred and sixty six, but the number six three times. 3 is number for God and 6 is the number for man who was created on the 6th day.

6. 6. 6. is the number of a man. The 144,000, who are of the first resurrection and who are to take the thrones that have been prepared for them to reign on earth as kings for 1,000 years, are the risen body of the Anointed one, (Not Jesus).

When 144,000 is divided by six three times the man is revealed. 144,000 divided by 6 = 24,000 divided by 6= 4,000 divided by six = 666.66666666666666666 add infinity, the eternal man/God.

The only exception of all mankind, as recorded in the Hebrew and Christian scriptures to have ascended to the very throne of the Most High where he was anointed as his successor, and translated in order that he should never see death.

The only exception of all mankind to have ascended into heaven is the one who came down and filled the man Jesus with his spirit, and who gave his life in place of his chosen successor, the man Jesus, who now sits in the Fathers heavenly throne.

Ktoyou
March 19th, 2017, 11:00 PM

If you would like the three volume set let me know.

chrysostom
April 20th, 2017, 05:39 AM
If you would like the three volume set let me know.

no thank you

chrysostom
April 20th, 2017, 05:40 AM

but
and

back to

mark is a date

SaulToPaul
April 20th, 2017, 06:20 AM
mark is a date

Zeke
April 20th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Legal name, you can't leave Mayberry without it.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app ('https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367')

SaulToPaul
April 20th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Legal name, you can't leave Mayberry without it.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app ('https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=78367')

Good ole boy Zeke!

:wave2:

Zeke
April 20th, 2017, 07:04 AM
What's in you're wallet ? That ID / image of the strawman who is owned by the Crown is the mark that allows you to buy and sell.

chrysostom
May 24th, 2017, 05:08 AM

thanks for watching

beameup
May 24th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold, - 1 Kings 10:14

chrysostom
June 16th, 2017, 02:04 AM
mark is the beginning -
the origin -
the date

SaulToPaul
June 16th, 2017, 05:57 AM
mark is the beginning -
the origin -
the date

chrysostom